The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Azzrentice - Task 1 - Team Fifa's Underworld of Corruption, Kickabouts, Ethics & Diving

+3
nadeem2099
Marky
FIFA Diva
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Azzrentice - Task 1  - Team Fifa's Underworld of Corruption, Kickabouts, Ethics & Diving - Page 2 Empty The Azzrentice - Task 1 - Team Fifa's Underworld of Corruption, Kickabouts, Ethics & Diving

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 16 Mar 2015, 1:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Good morning.

You stand here before me, the brightest and best fake online football managers the country has to offer. One of you will be walking away with prestige. Bragging rights. A title to echo throughout the fake online football management ages. I am looking for someone with a rich knowledge of the history of our beautiful game. Someone who understands how to play the game, Someone who has the brains to get behind the football and into the business. And most importantly, someone who knows what fans of the game want, and how to grow and expand the game to even greater heights.

For the first task I am going to split you into two teams. Team 1 will have three managers - Viva, Marky and Nando. Team 2 will have the other three managers - GSC, Trebs and Miky.

The first task has three components. First, I want you to name your teams and give me sound reasoning as to why you have chosen that name. I don't want to hear silly names like 'Team Januzaj the diver' or 'Team Scholes the greatest player ever'. I want a name that you feel represents everything that is great about our game.

Second, you must elect a team manager. Choose wisely, choose effectively.

Finally, the meat of the task. Having dispensed with the veg, you will now sit down and craft me a vision for the future. The future of the global game. I want your teams to give me a strategy for FIFA. A blueprint to the improvement of our game. In 2015 there will be a vote on who will be the next leader of FIFA. I want your team to tell me what its plan would be. It can cover any aspect of football - business, grass roots development, profit sharing, anything - but you must limit ourselves to five points only. I also want an explanation of how you would practically go about implementing your five points, and how you would pay for them.

Submissions must be handed in by midnight next Monday 23 March. I'll see you in my Boardroom on Tuesday and I can tell you now that on the losing team, one of you will be fired.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

The Azzrentice - Task 1  - Team Fifa's Underworld of Corruption, Kickabouts, Ethics & Diving - Page 2 Empty Re: The Azzrentice - Task 1 - Team Fifa's Underworld of Corruption, Kickabouts, Ethics & Diving

Post by Marky Wed 18 Mar 2015, 2:29 pm

I like the stock exchange idea a lot, should put a lot of emphasis on that IMO.

Marky

Back to top Go down

The Azzrentice - Task 1  - Team Fifa's Underworld of Corruption, Kickabouts, Ethics & Diving - Page 2 Empty Re: The Azzrentice - Task 1 - Team Fifa's Underworld of Corruption, Kickabouts, Ethics & Diving

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 18 Mar 2015, 2:57 pm

I'm not too sure on changing rules, I agree with the away goals but it's hardly enough to make ground breaking changes at Fifa. Making the qualifiers knockout will increase the chances of a bigger side going out. Nobody wants to see Cyprus v Scotland in the WC final do they.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:14 am

Any more points?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:16 am

World Cup - Winter or Summer? Qatar or new host?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:18 am

Future WC including the one in Qatar need to be held in Summer.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:20 am

World Cup winter, in Qatar for me. What's done is done, Qatar is making steps forward in terms of human rights and accomodating the rest of the world, playing it in November/December is best for the conditions (like an English summer) and it actually benefits England's chances of winning (should we qualify) as the players will be in their peak rather than tired out at the end of the season as usual.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:27 am

Could we create a system for World Cup so from Europe > Africa > Asia(including Aussies) > South/North America etc

Say once you've hosted it then you can't for the next 4 World Cups on your continent to give everyone a chance

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:36 am

When does the league season finish marky? Do the players come back from holidays early?

Hmm don't know about that idea Nando, thats 20 years seeing the tournament in your country. It's a fair idea but realistically how many countries in Africa/Asia and parts of South America can host a tournament?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 19 Mar 2015, 11:00 am

I think the plan is for the 2022/23 Premier League season to start end of July/early August, stop early November for the World Cup, return end of December/early January and finish the season probably in May. Normally English players are exhausted by the end of the season but our season would only be 4 months old.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 20 Mar 2015, 9:47 am

Marky I need you to do two points and give an explanation and the same for you Nando. Theres not much time left.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 20 Mar 2015, 9:56 am

We only have 4 points so what are you doing slacker Whistle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 20 Mar 2015, 9:56 am

I'm doing the 5th point
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 20 Mar 2015, 9:57 am

Have we decided the points?

Racism what else?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 20 Mar 2015, 9:57 am

You decide the two points you want me to do and I'll have a go at them this weekend, but I'm busy in the office today.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 20 Mar 2015, 10:01 am

Marky can you do racism and the world cup.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 20 Mar 2015, 10:04 am

Koba wrote:I'm doing the 5th point

Which is....

What am i doing....

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 20 Mar 2015, 10:05 am

Nando if you can do technology and stock exchange.

FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 20 Mar 2015, 10:05 am

Fernando wrote:
Koba wrote:I'm doing the 5th point

Which is....

What am i doing....

I'm not sure but I'm thinking of going with changing the rules.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 20 Mar 2015, 2:56 pm

Koba wrote:Marky can you do racism and the world cup.

Will do boss.

How much are we talking about? 2-3 paragraphs per point? Or does it have to be shorter?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 20 Mar 2015, 2:58 pm

Id suggest shorter the better as Azzy hates long stuff as noted by tactics Laugh Also what kind of tech do you want Viva.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 20 Mar 2015, 3:21 pm

1 paragraph should be more than enough.

Goal line technology across all competitions, aiding refs with tv replay.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 20 Mar 2015, 3:44 pm

Just to clarify;

World Cup - Are we talking about future tournaments or ones already awarded (to Russia and Qatar)?

Racism - Are we for or against? Whistle

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 20 Mar 2015, 4:23 pm

Future.

Against racism.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 22 Mar 2015, 10:08 pm

sent you my stuff via PM feel free to change at will Ok!

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 23 Mar 2015, 8:55 am

I'll be writing mine at work today after a very draining weekend.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 23 Mar 2015, 3:45 pm

Can our team have a FIFA candidate named Fanny Blatter?

Just doing my points now BTW.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 23 Mar 2015, 3:47 pm

Only if his middle name is Azzy.

Fanny Azzy Blatter.

FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 23 Mar 2015, 5:04 pm

Sent you my work via PM, as Nando said, feel free to edit it accordingly as it's your name on the door!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 23 Mar 2015, 5:40 pm

Good work both of you.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 24 Mar 2015, 9:43 am

I'm extremely proud of you two, you've done brilliant and I can't ask for anymore. Hug
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2