The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Mania

Go down

Post Mania Empty Post Mania

Post by jai.roberts Fri 20 Mar 2015, 6:32 pm

OK, I know Mania hasn;t been and gone yet but I was starting to think, what happens post WM?

Have creative gany idea what to do next?

Brock Lesnar v Roman Reigns

If Roman wins I presume he will go into a programme with Seth Rollins, that's if Rollins doesn't cash in at Mania on Reigns then that still puts them into a programme, but with Lesnar looking likely to sign a new deal they may keep the belt on Lesnar. But is there a legitimate opponent left to take on Lesnar, Daniel Bryan maybe? But with him challenging for the IC title can he go straight into a World Title Fued? Rollins character doesn't fit a feud with Lesnar IMO with him bein gthe cowardly heel. Randy Orton is a possibilty?

Randy Orton v Seth Rollins

Should Orton go over what next for Rollins? Surely he won't be booked into the title picture against Reigns if he loses at Mania, If Rollins wins here I can see Reigns winning as well to set up the feud. But what happens to Orton in this scenario? Triple Threat?

Triple H v Sting

If and when Sting beats Triple H, what happens to the Authority? Are they left powerless now the king of kings has been taken down? Does Sting stick around after mania? Who would you book Sting to work with after mania. And what next for the Authority. If Triple H loses here The Authority are looking weak, with Kane and Big Show in a pointless Battle Royal and Rollins possibly losing to Orton. This is what make me think Rollins will cash in, to give some bragging rights to the Authority post mania.

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post Mania Empty Re: Post Mania

Post by jai.roberts Fri 20 Mar 2015, 6:41 pm

Then we have John Cena v Rusev

When Super Cena wins who can take that title of him? Yes it will bring credibility back to the US Title, but isn't it limiting the Midcard guys from getting some exposure? Can Zack Ryder beat Cena for the title? What about Fandango? Big E? R-Truth? and Does Cena need the US Title? Yes I know he is the American Hero in the storyline but I don't think this feud is doing anything for either Cena or Rusev

IC Title Ladder Match

This is the only match at Mania which has the potential to book a continuing programme going forward. I just hope Daniel Bryan doesn't come out of the match with the title, Like Cena it elevates the title beyond most superstars, I know people think the guys holding the title has made it irrelevant but that's not the case, it's poor booking that has made them irrelevant. You had Curt Hennig hold the IC Title and it felt relevant and he never won the World Title (Probably should have done).

Wyatt v Undertaker

I Just can't see Undertaker losing here and I don't know what Bray will do after the match, he loses so he is not the new face of fear? End of story. If Wyatt wins will Undertaker come back next year for three defeats in a row? This hasn't been booked as a retirement match, It would be interesting if Undertaker beat Wyatt and became his manager teaching him the dark ways or something. This is not going to happen tho.

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down