The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions for...

4 posters

Go down

Questions for... Empty Questions for...

Post by Adam D Tue 07 Apr 2015, 10:35 am

Hi,

I am interviewing Manik a little later today.

Anyone have any questions they would like asked?

A

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Questions for... Empty Re: Questions for...

Post by Prometheus Tue 07 Apr 2015, 11:47 am

I don't really have any questions for Manik.

I very much used to enjoy his Suicide persona in the X Division. You'd have followed this more than me, so my question / point might be well off. But I always wondered if his mask and suit, while making him look cool, prevented him getting a bigger push as there was no face to put with the person for people to get to know and buy into more.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 07 Apr 2015, 1:35 pm

TNA missed a trick with Suicide, as he was brought in as a console character the character in the game should have been given a specific storyline and then the real life character should have imitated the Digital character, you could have followed the patern, fans who bought the game could understand what path he was on, it could have given TNA an opportunity to promote the game and also help the announcers steer the viewer into the right direction, then in time as things would inevitably unravel and "Real Life" stopped mimicking the game the character could have himself slowely unraveled

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 07 Apr 2015, 1:40 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:TNA missed a trick with Suicide, as he was brought in as a console character the character in the game should have been given a specific storyline and then the real life character should have imitated the Digital character, you could have followed the patern, fans who bought the game could understand what path he was on, it could have given TNA an opportunity to promote the game and also help the announcers steer the viewer into the right direction, then in time as things would inevitably unravel and "Real Life" stopped mimicking the game the character could have himself slowely unraveled
Its not a bad point but....

1. Its not a question!
2. I think this was before TJ Perkins donning the suit!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 07 Apr 2015, 1:44 pm

Yeah Sorry Adam, when Prom mentioned Suicide I just focused on the charactwr rather than what you asked OK

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Wed 08 Apr 2015, 1:50 pm

Think I'd just ask him what he thought of the current state of the X Division and what could be done to improve it / make it more prominent, as its always been TNA's USP.

I think they have had a few goes at building it up, but its never been sustained IMO and the heavyweight scene invariably ends up hogging the limelight.

Then there's the usual, "who / what inspired you to become a pro wrestler?"

A bit boring I suppose, but there you go...
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 08 Apr 2015, 2:23 pm

dyrewolfe wrote:Think I'd just ask him what he thought of the current state of the X Division and what could be done to improve it / make it more prominent, as its always been TNA's USP.

I think they have had a few goes at building it up, but its never been sustained IMO and the heavyweight scene invariably ends up hogging the limelight.

Hi mate - thanks for this but it was last night and can be heard on the thread below!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Wed 08 Apr 2015, 3:11 pm

Adam D wrote:
dyrewolfe wrote:Think I'd just ask him what he thought of the current state of the X Division and what could be done to improve it / make it more prominent, as its always been TNA's USP.

Hi mate - thanks for this but it was last night and can be heard on the thread below!

Call him back, put on a Columbo voice and say "Just one more question...."
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down