The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown Spoilers & Updated Extreme Rules Card

+6
Adam D
NickisBHAFC
The_Rad_Russian
Dolphin Ziggler
Nakatomi Plaza
Fernando
10 posters

Go down

Smackdown Spoilers & Updated Extreme Rules Card  Empty Smackdown Spoilers & Updated Extreme Rules Card

Post by Fernando Tue 14 Apr 2015, 10:08 pm

John Cena kicks off SmackDown and talks about the US Open Challenge and the Russian Chain Match at Extreme Rules. Tyson Kidd and Cesaro come out to talk trash to him. Daniel Bryan interrupts to a big pop. Cena and Bryan vs. Kidd and Cesaro is announced for the main event.

* Sheamus vs. Neville and Bray Wyatt's return has also been announced.

* Bray Wyatt squashed R-Truth with Sister Abigail and got a big reaction.

* The Miz comes out for a promo but Bad News Barrett interrupts to a big pop. We get a match and Barrett wins fairly quickly with a Bullhammer while Miz is showing off.

* Sheamus vs. Neville is next. Sheamus comes out to good heat and Neville gets the pop. This was said to be a good match with Neville winning by DQ when Sheamus threw him into the announce table. Sheamus tried to attack after the match but Dolph Ziggler made the save. Dolph cuts a promo and calls Sheamus a bully. Sheamus announces they will face each other in a "Kiss Me Arse" match at Extreme Rules.

* Kofi Kingston and Big E defeated Los Matadores with El Torito and Xavier Woods at ringside.

* Backstage segment with Rosa Mendes and Fandango breaking up.

* Big Show comes out and rips Roman Reigns, talking about how he took Reigns out at RAW with the taxi chokeslam. Show says he will face Reigns in a Last Man Standing match, per The Authority, at Extreme Rules.

* Cameron vs. Natalya vs. Alicia Fox in a Triple Threat is next. All three hit a decent Tower of Doom suplex at one point. Cameron gets the win. Fox throws a fit and chases the referee after the match.

* Fandango defeated Adam Rose. Rosa Mendes ran down and tried to distract Fandango but he won with a roll up.

* The main event is about to start when two fans rush the ring and do a Rock Bottom to one another. Security takes them down as WWE stars look on. Daniel Bryan and John Cena defeated Tyson Kidd and Cesaro in a non-title match when Bryan made Kidd submit to The Yes Lock. SmackDown ends.

-------------

Extreme Rules Card

Steel Cage Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Title
Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins
The RKO is banned.

Russian Chain Match for the WWE United States Title - You have to touch all 4 corners to win the match
Rusev vs. John Cena

WWE Intercontinental Title Match
Bad News Barrett vs. Daniel Bryan

WWE Divas Title Match
Paige vs. Nikki Bella

Kiss Me Arse Match
Sheamus vs. Dolph Ziggler

Last Man Standing Match
Big Show vs. Roman Reigns

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Smackdown Spoilers & Updated Extreme Rules Card  Empty Re: Smackdown Spoilers & Updated Extreme Rules Card

Post by Nakatomi Plaza Tue 14 Apr 2015, 10:31 pm

Extreme Rules looks a bit of a stinker on paper. I was similarly underwhelmed about WrestleMania, so hopefully WWE can prove me wrong again.

Nakatomi Plaza

Back to top Go down

Smackdown Spoilers & Updated Extreme Rules Card  Empty Re: Smackdown Spoilers & Updated Extreme Rules Card

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 14 Apr 2015, 10:46 pm

The security didn't take them down, they were pathetic and the lads got away

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 15 Apr 2015, 12:34 am

It will never top this though

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Rad_Russian Wed 15 Apr 2015, 7:03 am

I was there and I never saw 2 peeps run in the ring??? Other than that I thought it was a pretty crap smackdown. Roman reigns came out to do a heart felt after the show too. Cue everyone getting up to leave. No real decent dark matches either. Some funny chants going about tho. Excuse any sarcasm as I've only had 4 hrs kip

The_Rad_Russian

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 15 Apr 2015, 9:30 am

I was there and it was brilliant, one managed to escape i think. 

Great show, wasn't as good as the house show back in brighton in November, but still enjoyable. Barrett is a legend. The new day got a lot of heat, as did Sheamus. Big show with a few "eat a salad, you fat bas*ard chants. Reigns got a good pop as well, thank God!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Rad_Russian Wed 15 Apr 2015, 9:38 am

Were we at the same show nick? Ill let u have barrett. He got a big pop. May be I'm being a bit harsh as I've only been to raw live shows previously, but I thought smackers was pretty poor in terms of the show. It finished early too. I expected a bit more. Wrestling wise again it was poor. Defo felt it was pandering to a uk crowd and not storyline driven. Having said this next to 2 sell out crowds when will we see a ppv on these shores?

The_Rad_Russian

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 15 Apr 2015, 9:56 am

The_Rad_Russian wrote:Were we at the same show nick? Ill let u have barrett. He got a big pop. May be I'm being a bit harsh as I've only been to raw live shows previously, but I thought smackers was pretty poor in terms of the show. It finished early too. I expected a bit more. Wrestling wise again it was poor. Defo felt it was pandering to a uk crowd and not storyline driven. Having said this next to 2 sell out crowds when will we see a ppv on these shores?
Dont forget that if you look up WWE fanboy in a dictionary, you will see a picture of Nick.

There is also a picture of him under TNA Hater.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 15 Apr 2015, 10:25 am

Adam D wrote:
The_Rad_Russian wrote:Were we at the same show nick? Ill let u have barrett. He got a big pop. May be I'm being a bit harsh as I've only been to raw live shows previously, but I thought smackers was pretty poor in terms of the show. It finished early too. I expected a bit more. Wrestling wise again it was poor. Defo felt it was pandering to a uk crowd and not storyline driven. Having said this next to 2 sell out crowds when will we see a ppv on these shores?
Dont forget that if you look up WWE fanboy in a dictionary, you will see a picture of Nick.

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty certain "WWE fanboy" and "TNA hater" aren't in the dictionary Whistle

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 15 Apr 2015, 10:35 am

Marky wrote:
Adam D wrote:

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty certain "WWE fanboy" and "TNA hater" aren't in the dictionary Whistle
If you look up pedant, there is a picture of marky.  Wink

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 15 Apr 2015, 11:03 am

Tbh mate it was probably because I was very drunk! I was even cheering and chanting for Ryder  Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 15 Apr 2015, 11:09 am

It was pretty crap. How you missed the people running into the ring I don't know, it wasn't even that quick!

Neville vs Sheamus was decent but otherwise it was weak. And Bog Show in a dark match is such a waste.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 15 Apr 2015, 12:33 pm

A 'Kiss Me Arse' match? Wow. Any shred of credibility Sheamus had built back up for himself has just gone right out the window.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 15 Apr 2015, 12:54 pm

Guaranteed he'll call it a "Póg mo thóin" match (its Irish for kiss my arse"

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilliant_yep Wed 15 Apr 2015, 5:59 pm

Sounds like the dish I had from the Chinese last night

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down