The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - PPVs, Sandow and Young

+2
Prometheus
Adam D
6 posters

Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - PPVs, Sandow and Young Empty The V2 Wrestling Podcast - PPVs, Sandow and Young

Post by Adam D Wed 06 May 2015, 9:18 am

http://v2wrestling.com/v2-wrestling-news.html

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - PPVs, Sandow and Young 1718103

Welcome back to another edition of the v2 Wrestling podcast and welcome to all of our listeners on TNAsylum.com and the 606v2.com forum.

Please note that we are currently looking for contributors to write for v2Wrestling, so if you want to see your article read by a large audience, make sure to get in touch.

This week Adam is joined by Rich, and Ethan, to talk about the latest news from TNA and WWE.

We kick off the proceedings with a look back at this weeks wrestling news which includes a look at TNA Tour news, Vince going blind and a look at TNAs live show this week.

The show then moves on to a quick roundup of last weeks TNA action with a particular focus on the main event. Were TNA right to let Eric Young piledrive Kurt “broken frikkin’ neck” Angle 3 times and then win clean? Does Eric Young have anything to offer the main event scene in todays TNA? Would he have been a huge star if he had been a foot taller? Should he ever main event again? Get in touch and let us know.

We then move on RAW and look at the main talking points from the show. The debate centres around the insertion of Dean Ambrose in the main event and then a return of an old favourite – Adams championing of Damien Sandow! Shockingly, the panel thinks that Sandow is better than Dolph Ziggler!

Our final part of the show centres around the 3 best PPVs of the calender year. The panel suggests 3 different PPVS and explains why they should be considered the best. Let us know if you agree or disagree!

To ask a question or answer any of the above, please email us at wrestling@v2journal.com or contact us through twitter or facebook and please make sure to submit any questions you would like us to discuss!

To listen to the show scroll below or download from iTunes here (click)

If you have problem listening to the show on the v2Journal, you can listen directly to the show onhttp://v2wrestling.podomatic.com/entry/2015-05-05T13_53_48-07_00

Interview with EC3
Interview with Spud
Interview with Jeff Jarrett
Interview with Nigel McGuinness
Interview with Gail Kim
Interview with Bram
Interview with Doug Williams
Interview with Rob Terry
Interview with Chris Daniels 
Hulk Hogan retrospective
Interview with TJ Perkins/ Manik
Interview with MVP
Interview with Snitsky
Interview with Austin Aries
Interview with Lex Luger
The latest v2 Wrestling Podcast

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - PPVs, Sandow and Young Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast - PPVs, Sandow and Young

Post by Prometheus Wed 06 May 2015, 11:56 am

Sandow came to a crashing halt when he cashed in (and lost) to Cena.

Do, I think that Sandow is the best wrestler in WWE and a top card performer? No, but it really feels that when he may have had his chance there it was taken away from him. Maybe he could have proven that he is, he seems to have an intelligence and mic presence.

And I get why Cena wins. He's the face of the company, WWE feel they have to keep him strong. But, you can see so many of their wrestlers (Sandow, Wyatt, Riley, Rusev, etc.) for one reason or another they come up to Cena and stall and fall. I'm not saying that his opponents have to go over him every time, but I'm struggling to think of the last wrestler who was of lower standing than Cena on the card, had a feud with Cena and came out better than he went in. Often it seems the opposite case. A wrestler is hot, they are put in a program with Cena, they come out of that cold.

I think the best hope for Sandow is that he keeps the comedy angle going. I think he'll find another spare resource in WWE and form a new tag pairing and in the future, I think he'd make a great manager or even commentator.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - PPVs, Sandow and Young Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast - PPVs, Sandow and Young

Post by Adam D Wed 06 May 2015, 9:38 pm

What do you think about Eric Young P?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Wed 06 May 2015, 9:46 pm

I think I'm with the podcast team. He's a really solid worker and I'd say he's very loyal to the company. But... I was really surprised that he went over Angle so easily. I just don't see him at that level. And that sounds really harsh on him because he puts in 100%, the piledriver of Gunner from the apron through the table was definitely one of the most dramatic moves I've seen this year, and I still don't rate him... go figure, what more could a guy do?
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 07 May 2015, 4:44 pm

The more I listen to Crimey the more I feel sorry for the guy having to endure watching wrestling every week

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 07 May 2015, 4:49 pm

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:The more I listen to Crimey the more I feel sorry for the guy having to endure watching wrestling every week

After Gavin left, I now realise I shouldnt have put up a advert for "podcast team needs individual to moan about wrestling. Happy people need not apply!"

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 07 May 2015, 4:49 pm

Incidentally, we got our first piece of fan mail ever this week!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 07 May 2015, 4:51 pm

Was it asking where i had gone?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 07 May 2015, 4:53 pm

No saying how much they love my Quiz! Yahoo

music It's my quiz, it's my quiz,
Try and work out who Hero is! music music

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Thu 07 May 2015, 4:55 pm

Trying to remember the podcast before the quiz and the quiz music is a little like trying to remember wrestling when moves from the top rope were banned, its just not worth doing.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 07 May 2015, 5:03 pm

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:The more I listen to Crimey the more I feel sorry for the guy having to endure watching wrestling every week

I accept donations.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down