The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regional A teams

+29
Welsh Magician
Fanster
Irish Londoner
Bluedragon
Shifty
Stone Motif
Luckless Pedestrian
XR
GavinDragon
dragon4life
Jimmy Moz
SecretFly
LordDowlais
glamorganalun
Welshmushroom
Jenifer McLadyboy
Pyleboy65
doctor_grey
Steffan
The Saint
offload
Coleman
wayne
Chunky Norwich
ScarletSpiderman
munkian
bedfordwelsh
Cardiff Dave
doctornickolas
33 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Regional A teams - Page 12 Empty Regional A teams

Post by doctornickolas Tue 12 May 2015, 11:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.ponty.net/ponty-rugby-ltd-statement0?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

It looks like the superclubs have now hijacked the B&I Cup for themselves now that the LV is over.

Richard Holland is about as slimy as you get. Look at the email he sent. What a tool.

doctornickolas

Back to top Go down

Regional A teams - Page 12 Empty Re: Regional A teams

Post by Chunky Norwich Tue 23 Jun 2015, 12:40 pm

Steffan wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:I highly doubt this occurs. More like they are egged on by the rabid disciples
So in other words you are assuming then?

Let me let you in to a little secret...probably about 95% if not more of Ponty rugby fans like myself just turn up and watch games and have a few pints (and a cheese burger in my fat case). Those who have a say in the running of the club are a small band of people and I personally along with my friends and family have no contact at all with any officials or people who write in programmes

So I am not sure as to who these 'rabid disciples' egging them on are

But you have the opportunity to raise concerns at your clubs embarrassing behaviour right?

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 23 Jun 2015, 12:42 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:LD, why are you a Ponty Supporter though, shouldn't you be a Merthyr supporter?  I mean isn't the Merthyr v Ponty game going to be crossed allegiances?

When I started supporting Pontypridd, Merthyr RFC were almost a pub side, the reason why I went to support Pontypridd in the first place though is because my father, who has always been a Cardiff RFC supporter, took me to Sardis Rd to watch a Ponty and Cardiff game in my early teens, I was so over awed by the local support I just wanted to witness it every week, pre regionalism I was down there most weekends, 20 mins on the train, less by bus, and I was hooked.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue 23 Jun 2015, 12:45 pm

Steffan wrote:
munkian wrote:Again, they may get more sympathy and understanding if they didn't have a village idiot as their mouth piece on Twitter and writing their programe waffle
True. But then neither myself or the gang of friends and family I go to watch Ponty matches with tell this person what to write or have any power over what he says...yet you like to lump us all in with this village idiot. Try to accept that all Ponty fans are individuals and we are not one entity who all think and say the same things. It's this type of generalisation that causes bad attitudes towards nations or religions

Are all North Koreans like Kim Jong-un...NO

Are all Russians like Vladimir Putin...NO

So stop associating the acts of one or several individuals with everyone else involved in Ponty rugby club. It's narrow minded and damn right insulting to all the decent people who support the club

I swear I've read you posting stuff about haughty stuck-up Cardiff fans. Remove the mote and all that.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 23 Jun 2015, 12:45 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:LD, why are you a Ponty Supporter though, shouldn't you be a Merthyr supporter?  I mean isn't the Merthyr v Ponty game going to be crossed allegiances?

When I started supporting Pontypridd, Merthyr RFC were almost a pub side, the reason why I went to support Pontypridd in the first place though is because my father, who has always been a Cardiff RFC supporter, took me to Sardis Rd to watch a Ponty and Cardiff game in my early teens, I was so over awed by the local support I just wanted to witness it every week, pre regionalism I was down there most weekends, 20 mins on the train, less by bus, and I was hooked.

Cool. A case of following the nearest big team, as things should be thumbsup
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue 23 Jun 2015, 12:46 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:But you have the opportunity to raise concerns at your clubs embarrassing behaviour right?
Not entirely sure. I have never tried due to my own personal reasons. Either way...I would just think that a person such as yourself would be intelligent enough not to lump a bunch of people all into one bracket based on the actions of certain people

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Tue 23 Jun 2015, 12:48 pm

Steffan wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:But you have the opportunity to raise concerns at your clubs embarrassing behaviour right?
Not entirely sure. I have never tried not to for my own personal reasons. Either way...I would just think that a person such as yourself would be intelligent enough to lump a bunch of people all into one bracket based on the actions of certain people

It's the official club line Steffan. Twitter accounts. Programme notes. President quotes.

If it was a moron fan I would not have much to say on the issue. But the official stance is something entirely different. I can only assume you agree with the cringeworthy soundbites if you don't condemn them. Poor.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue 23 Jun 2015, 12:50 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
Steffan wrote:
Not entirely sure. I have never tried not to for my own personal reasons. Either way...I would just think that a person such as yourself would be intelligent enough to lump a bunch of people all into one bracket based on the actions of certain people

It's the official club line Steffan. Twitter accounts. Programme notes. President quotes.
If it was a moron fan I would not have much to say on the issue. But the official stance is something entirely different. I can only assume you agree with the cringeworthy soundbites if you don't condemn them. Poor.

Don't forget the local MP.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue 23 Jun 2015, 12:52 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:I can only assume you agree with the cringeworthy soundbites if you don't condemn them. Poor.
Ah so everyone in Russia who doesn't wave a 'Get Putin Out' banner is a supporter of him

I don't support the current Tory party but because I do not go on anti-austerity marches I am David Cameron's biggest fan

Grow up

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Tue 23 Jun 2015, 12:54 pm

Steffan wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:I can only assume you agree with the cringeworthy soundbites if you don't condemn them. Poor.
Ah so everyone in Russia who doesn't wave a 'Get Putin Out' banner is a supporter of him

I don't support the current Tory party but because I do not go on anti-austerity marches I am David Cameron's biggest fan

Grow up

It's a rugby club. Not a country. Unless you are implying that you live in fear of the "top bass" at Pontypridd RFC Very Happy Very Happy

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue 23 Jun 2015, 12:55 pm

There's a guy in local pub...a real loudmouth and piece of work and to be honest I wish he was banned

But because I haven't punched him to the floor I approve of his behaviour if we follow Chunkys view

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue 23 Jun 2015, 12:56 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
Steffan wrote:

Grow up

It's a rugby club. Not a country. Unless you are implying that you live in fear of the "top bass" at Pontypridd RFC Very Happy Very Happy
No but you're suggesting unless I spend all my free time writing letters to the club complaining then I am supporting the behaviour

It's a rugby club I watch for 80 minutes on a Saturday mate...I got other things to do the rest of the time

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Tue 23 Jun 2015, 1:00 pm

Steffan wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
Steffan wrote:

Grow up

No but you're suggesting unless I spend all my free time writing letters to the club complaining then I am supporting the behaviour

It's a rugby club I watch for 80 minutes on a Saturday mate...I got other things to do the rest of the time

Which is fine. Just don't complain then, when people pick your club up on it's cringeworthy official statements, quotes, notes and tweets.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue 23 Jun 2015, 1:06 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:Which is fine. Just don't complain then,  when people pick your club up on it's cringeworthy official statements, quotes, notes and tweets
I merely pointed out that like any sports club...we are not all of the same mindset. But you're intelligent enough to know that

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Tue 23 Jun 2015, 1:12 pm

Steffan wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:Which is fine. Just don't complain then,  when people pick your club up on it's cringeworthy official statements, quotes, notes and tweets
I merely pointed out that like any sports club...we are not all of the same mindset. But you're intelligent enough to know that

And presumably you're intelligent enough to know the damage caused by the bilge your club keeps spouting in public.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue 23 Jun 2015, 1:13 pm

All they would need to do is tweet a statement saying that Owen doesn't speak for them nor do we approve of his methods or views.

All you would need to do is email them.
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Tue 23 Jun 2015, 1:19 pm

munkian wrote:All they would need to do is tweet a statement saying that Owen doesn't speak for them nor do we approve of his methods or views.

But their public domain rants are as bad as his!

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue 23 Jun 2015, 1:22 pm

munkian wrote:All they would need to do is tweet a statement saying that Owen doesn't speak for them nor do we approve of his methods or views
Ponty.net already states that the views on the forum are not necessarily held or approved by the club. I don't use Twitter so have no idea what he says to be honest

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue 23 Jun 2015, 1:22 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
munkian wrote:All they would need to do is tweet a statement saying that Owen doesn't speak for them nor do we approve of his methods or views.

Chunky, just because their chair persons and fans are like that and others don't disown them doesn't mean you cant tar them all with the same brush mun !
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Tue 23 Jun 2015, 1:24 pm

munkian wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:

Chunky, just because their chair persons and fans are like that and others don't disown them doesn't mean you cant tar them all with the same brush mun !

I'm sure there are plenty of decent Pontypridd fans. But the lack of any discernable voice condemning their hate filled official bile is worrying. they want to be a pro side, yet their (official) behaviour is worse than most amateur clubs.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue 23 Jun 2015, 1:28 pm

Steffan wrote:
munkian wrote:All they would need to do is tweet a statement saying that Owen doesn't speak for them nor do we approve of his methods or views
Ponty.net already states that the views on the forum are not necessarily held or approved by the club. I don't use Twitter so have no idea what he says to be honest

Ponty.net is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Are the match day programs approved by the club ?
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue 23 Jun 2015, 1:31 pm

munkian wrote:doesn't mean you cant tar them all with the same brush mun !
You can't tar any set of people with same brush. However if you want to start making personal insults against myself, my famliy and friends over the internet then good for you

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue 23 Jun 2015, 1:34 pm

Steffan wrote:
You can't tar any set of people with same brush. However if you want to start making personal insults against myself, my famliy and friends over the internet then good for you

You'll have to point out where I've done that by the way.

Fair play though, like how people can act the maggot then play the victim when questioned about it.
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue 23 Jun 2015, 1:37 pm

munkian wrote:
Steffan wrote:

You'll have to point out where I've done that by the way
No come on you have sarcastically suggested that all Ponty fans are the same. The same scum and villainy (yes I know it is a Star Wars quote) that post on Ponty.net. You have said we are all the same. Me, my 72 year old dad, my 12 year old nephew, my brothers and other friends I watch Ponty with. We are all the same. You suggested it pal. You put us all into that same bracket. Big man

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanster Tue 23 Jun 2015, 1:44 pm

I've found this thread a little tough to read, there seems to be a number of posters working out their frustrations toward a club they clearly dislike on the odd fan of that club.

We don't have to descend to pack mentality do we?

Fanster

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue 23 Jun 2015, 1:48 pm

I was pointing out the complicity of all these middle of the road mild mannered Ponty fans who have nothing to do with the bizarre views condoned by Ponty RFC but won't lift a finger to portray themselves in a better light.

Have you actually seen some of the self entitled rubbish posted there ?

munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 23 Jun 2015, 1:52 pm

munkian wrote:Have you actually seen some of the self entitled rubbish posted there ?

Well don't read it then. Simples. I never go on there.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanster Tue 23 Jun 2015, 1:53 pm

munkian wrote:I was pointing out the complicity of all these middle of the road mild mannered Ponty fans who have nothing to do with the bizarre views condoned by Ponty RFC but won't lift a finger to portray themselves in a better light.

I havn't, and I will admit to not being too in the know regarding the complexities of the situation, but I dont see a poster arguing for whatever the viewpoint is there, infact I see him as distancing hmself from it, only to be hounded that he should do more, why should he?

If we were all accountable for the clubs we supported we'd all be humiliated at one time or another! I'd rather judge the man on what he has to say as opposed to what his local rugby club does.

Fanster

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 23 Jun 2015, 1:54 pm

Fanster wrote:If we were all accountable for the clubs we supported we'd all be humiliated at one time or another! I'd rather judge the man on what he has to say as opposed to what his local rugby club does.

Here, Here.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Moz Tue 23 Jun 2015, 1:54 pm

Fanster wrote:I've found this thread a little tough to read, there seems to be a number of posters working out their frustrations toward a club they clearly dislike on the odd fan of that club.

While I still read this forum quite a lot when I get chance in work, this extreme pack mentality is the reason I very rarely post on here anymore. There just seems to be a mentality on here of this is good and this is bad and anyone who says any different will feel our wrath lol.

Jimmy Moz

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue 23 Jun 2015, 1:57 pm

Fanster wrote:I've found this thread a little tough to read, there seems to be a number of posters working out their frustrations toward a club they clearly dislike on the odd fan of that club.

Yes, I have no original thoughts in my head and go with the crowd. You don't think that if lots of different fans from different clubs are saying the same thing there may be something in it ?
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Moz Tue 23 Jun 2015, 1:57 pm

munkian wrote:Have you actually seen some of the self entitled rubbish posted there ?
But you are not a Pontypridd rugby supporter so why do you even go on there? Why does it concern you so much? Why not just read the forum of the club YOU SUPPORT? How is anything on that forum hurting you or YOUR RUGBY CLUB? Seriously fella I been reading this thread the last half hour and you seem more obsessed with Pontypridd than Ponty supporters are lol. Give it a rest.

Jimmy Moz

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 23 Jun 2015, 1:57 pm

Jimmy Moz wrote:While I still read this forum quite a lot when I get chance in work, this extreme pack mentality is the reason I very rarely post on here anymore. There just seems to be a mentality on here of this is good and this is bad and anyone who says any different will feel our wrath lol.

Again, I could not agree more, but if you stand up to the pack, you get all sorts of insults thrown your way.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue 23 Jun 2015, 2:03 pm

Jimmy Moz wrote:
But you are not a Pontypridd rugby supporter so why do you even go on there? Why does it concern you so much? Why not just read the forum of the club YOU SUPPORT? How is anything on that forum hurting you or YOUR RUGBY CLUB? Seriously fella I been reading this thread the last half hour and you seem more obsessed with Pontypridd than Ponty supporters are lol. Give it a rest.

Obsessed ? Its a thread on the Regional 'A' teams - a move that will help drag Welsh rugby kicking and screaming into modern rugby.

The only club delaying things is in the Cardiff Blues region.

I dont read Ponty Fans, my point was that this fella on Twitter isn't just some lone gunman as suggested - he is fully endorsed by Ponty RFC.

If the Dragons allowed something similar I'd be rather vocal in my displeasure with them and argue with the person posting it so people dont all think we are village idiots.
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 23 Jun 2015, 2:03 pm

Jimmy Moz wrote:

Seeing as there is a link to an article there right at the top of this thread, and it was just as the blueprint for this thread, it is pretty fair to say that it is pretty relevant to this thread, and to the debate on here.

Although, I do agree that if you are reading a club specific forum/website then you do need to expect it to be more one-eyed and skewed than a multi-team/sport forum like here.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanster Tue 23 Jun 2015, 2:07 pm

Sorry, maybe I shouldn't have commented, but I found the last page difficult to read and didn't enjoy it.

If there are a number of fans arguing for A, and just a sole gunner arguing for B, thats just fine, but the trend was attacking in nature, questioning a posters morals, beleifs, and those close to him as 'Ponty hurtfull name', despite him clearly not agreeing with whatever was posted on Ponty's website.

I was more concerned that the air was turning colour from 'I dislike what was said' to 'Do more you Ponty hurtfull name'.

I have no view on Ponty rugby or their fans whatsoever, except for a former Ponty prop who bit my ear during a game lol, but i'd like to think I'd have enough respect to not attack an individual like this. I have no qualms about having a go at Toulon, their owner and what theyre doing, I'm sure however the fans, players and employees are cracking people.

Fanster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Moz Tue 23 Jun 2015, 2:08 pm

Fanster wrote:
munkian wrote:I was pointing out the complicity of all these middle of the road mild mannered Ponty fans who have nothing to do with the bizarre views condoned by Ponty RFC but won't lift a finger to portray themselves in a better light.

I havn't, and I will admit to not being too in the know regarding the complexities of the situation, but I dont see a poster arguing for whatever the viewpoint is there, infact I see him as distancing hmself from it, only to be hounded that he should do more, why should he?
I agree fella and while I have only read the last 45 minutes worth I haven't seen the Pontypridd supporter suggest for one moment that he agrees with any official views of the club. However, the pack mentality demands that unless he is setting up a protest committee he is part of the same evil. It's bonkers lol.

Jimmy Moz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Moz Tue 23 Jun 2015, 2:10 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Jimmy Moz wrote:

Seeing as there is a link to an article there right at the top of this thread, and it was just as the blueprint for this thread, it is pretty fair to say that it is pretty relevant to this thread, and to the debate on here.

Although, I do agree that if you are reading a club specific forum/website then you do need to expect it to be more one-eyed and skewed than a multi-team/sport forum like here.
Fair point on both paragraphs there fella.

Jimmy Moz

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue 23 Jun 2015, 2:13 pm

So now we have a group of people singling out an individual from a 'mob' to attack him for attacking an individual.

This is just getting better and better.
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue 23 Jun 2015, 2:13 pm

Jimmy Moz wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Jimmy Moz wrote:

Right, so am I still Ponty obsessed or just commentating on the topic fella ?
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 23 Jun 2015, 2:17 pm

Guys, what we need to realise is, there is very strong support for the regions from fans on this forum, they know their regions are teetering on the edge, and if anybody says anything that could cause the teetering to tip over then they will defend their region.

Just like ScarletSpiderman or ChunkyNowrich will defend Scarlets if I say they should not have been a region to start with, or Saint or Risca will defend Dragons if I say they should drop the city name from their title and the what not.

People like me and Steffan, we support Pontypridd, and as soon as somebody comes on here shouting about that club we will defend it, it is all human nature, there is no need to get personal on here, we all have a point of view.

but one thing on here that seriously needs looking at, is the pack mentality, and people ganging up on the one.

I think we should stop taking life so seriously, we can debate without delving into the nasty depths of insults, life is just too short.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 23 Jun 2015, 2:19 pm

Jimmy Moz wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Jimmy Moz wrote:

That's frightening, before your disappearance I don't think we ever agreed on anything. Are you sure your really you? Laugh
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Moz Tue 23 Jun 2015, 2:21 pm

munkian wrote:
Jimmy Moz wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Jimmy Moz wrote:

Right, so am I still Ponty obsessed or just commentating on the topic fella ?
Maybe I jumped the gun a bit fella, but your relentless posting on them plus demanding that Pontypridd supporters denounce all things Ponty or face the same fate lol that I was reading did give off that impression. It's all a good crack on here I'm sure. Anyway back to work. J

Jimmy Moz

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue 23 Jun 2015, 2:23 pm

LordDowlais wrote:Guys, what we need to realise is, there is very strong support for the regions from fans on this forum, they know their regions are teetering on the edge, and if anybody says anything that could cause the teetering to tip over then they will defend their region.

Just like ScarletSpiderman or ChunkyNowrich will defend Scarlets if I say they should not have been a region to start with, or Saint or Risca will defend Dragons if I say they should drop the city name from their title and the what not.

People like me and Steffan, we support Pontypridd, and as soon as somebody comes on here shouting about that club we will defend it, it is all human nature, there is no need to get personal on here, we all have a point of view.

but one thing on here that seriously needs looking at, is the pack mentality, and people ganging up on the one.

I think we should stop taking life so seriously, we can debate without delving into the nasty depths of insults, life is just too short.

I think you are the vocal minority that believes the regions are 'teetering on the edge' hence your multiple topics on it.
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jun 2015, 2:23 pm

People don't gang up. I for one, don't need anybody to justify my views. On the same footing, if you are maybe hounded by a "gang mentality", you maybe need to look at yourself and think more than one person disagrees with me here. Maybe I am somewhat wrong.

You're also basically suggesting I would have an issue with Dragons dropping the City name. All I've taken issue with is when you posted that "it was no coincidence that Ospreys and Scarlets did better out of the teams, given they'd dropped their place names".

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 23 Jun 2015, 2:25 pm

LordDowlais wrote:Guys, what we need to realise is, there is very strong support for the regions from fans on this forum, they know their regions are teetering on the edge, and if anybody says anything that could cause the teetering to tip over then they will defend their region.

I'm not sure about others here, but I would like to say that whilst I may argue with you on here I wish you no ill etc, and really hope that goes for the rest of us posting on here. The text-based communication thing is always a bit flakey as it relies on the reader to put the tone and inflection into the text, which sometimes misses the mark. Hug

P.S. how the f*&k can you say the Scarlets should never have been a region in the first place. You must be some sort of F^%k*£g inbred B&"!£!&d to even consider that! Laugh
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanster Tue 23 Jun 2015, 2:28 pm

munkian wrote:So now we have a group of people singling out an individual from a 'mob' to attack him for attacking an individual.

This is just getting better and better.

hahahaha My head is about to explode, I don't know who's side I'm on anymore hahaha

I'm going to try something...

Maybe London Welsh should become 1 of Wales entrants instead of an A side?

Fanster

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Tue 23 Jun 2015, 2:48 pm

LordDowlais wrote:

No, I've never defended the name. I'd rather us just be referred to as 'Dragons' - but at the same time I don't see what major difference it will make. I think Risca Rev is of the same view. So this is more BS from you. I've never come across a more boring poster than you, repeating the same BS every day as if it would have a different meaning to the last time you mentioned it. No this isn't an attack, it's a fair description of your 'contribution' on this forum.

LordDowlais wrote:

Well it's been said time and time again about how Pontypridd and their fans behave and it's in full view of the public domain. Surely people outside of Ponty are going to point it out?

If a poster (who happens to also be a Ponty supporter) constantly attacks Blues and other regions during the season, takes pleasure in their defeats and refers to them by incorrect names then that poster might suffer some retaliation against himself and maybe the team he supports? Just a thought. That's why I don't see it as a mob mentality but you Ponty folk are always crying victim no matter the situation.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Tue 23 Jun 2015, 2:50 pm

Fanster wrote:
Maybe London Welsh should become 1 of Wales entrants instead of an A side?

No.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 23 Jun 2015, 2:58 pm

The Saint wrote:No this isn't an attack, it's a fair description of your 'contribution' on this forum.

What contributions do you make on this forum ? The last topic you started was about Ospreys being the worst side, we all know how that went.

Anyway, did you not listen to the warnings off the MODS, anymore nonsense will lead to bans, so I will reply to you if you want to debate properly, but if you want to keep being obnoxious then I will just ignore you. I cannot be fairer than that. OK

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Tue 23 Jun 2015, 3:39 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
The Saint wrote:No this isn't an attack, it's a fair description of your 'contribution' on this forum.

What contributions do you make on this forum ? The last topic you started was about Ospreys being the worst side, we all know how that went.

Anyway, did you not listen to the warnings off the MODS, anymore nonsense will lead to bans, so I will reply to you if you want to debate properly, but if you want to keep being obnoxious then I will just ignore you. I cannot be fairer than that. OK

More regurgitated mumbo jumbo from PD, yawn! vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit and no, it actually wasn't the last topic I started. If you're going to be like that, how do your regurgitated topics where you just end up repeating yourself go down? It looks like you often get stumped then pretend that never happened, before repeating yourself a few hours later vomit.

Ignore me then. I was responding to some more of your BS comments, oh and what do you know you've gone and ignored it after being proved wrong... And I was also responding to the ones crying victim.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next