The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 19th May 2015

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 19th May 2015 Empty 6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 19th May 2015

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 7:54 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off. As the camera pans around the sold out 6CW arena across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Good evening ladies and gentleman and welcome once again to the sold out Wembley arena.

HE: This crowd is electric. After last time out who knows which of our superstars are even fit to compete tonight?

HA: I can’t wait to see what is in store....just over a month until the sixth anniversary of Night of Glory

THIS IS 6CW

BOTH: AND IT’S TIME TO PLAY!!!!

(Following the opening credits)

HA: Ladies and Gentlemen. As you are all well aware the 6CW owner Daniel Magnusson has had somewhat of a troubled time not only over the last few weeks which have been fairly tumultuous but in all honesty his entire tenure in 6CW and indeed EWF before that has been testing to put it mildly

Following the events of the last show Daniel agreed to a personal 1-1 interview with me. Throughout this evening we will be showing you what happened during that frank and honest discussion. I promise you do not want to miss what he has to say. Part one of that exclusive interview right now on 6CW Anarchy

(Video footage begins. Daniel Magnusson is sat in a brown leather armchair. His eyes appear red and weary; he manages a brief smile as Harold Lloyd thanks him for his time)

HA: Daniel first off thank you for taking time out of your obviously busy schedule to speak to us

(Magnusson nods)

HA: I appreciate things have been a little difficult as of late. After the challenges of last year you could have been forgiven for expecting a period of sustained calm in 2015. Has this turn of events surprised you?

DM: One thing I have learnt very quickly in this business is never expect things to be quiet. This is a business and there is always somebody looking to be the next big name. Once you get rid of a Mr Jones the next isn’t too far behind?

HA: And you think this challenge is on a par with the threat that you had from FEAR and The Authority?

DM: Different name but the agenda remains the same. People can see the profitability of this business. 6CW has changed the game. We are truly a global powerhouse and I would be stupid to think that there wouldn’t be powerful people out there who want a slice of the pie

HA: So this is all driven by money?

(Magnuson smiles)

DM: The promise of money and power makes people do some terrible things.

HA: I assume you are referring to your General Manager?

DM: Dean has had his head swayed by people who are very clever at getting what they want by manipulating others to do their bidding. Dean is passionate about what he believes in and he is fiercely loyal to his friends but he perhaps needs to remember who brought him back to 6CW when he was out in the wilderness. Dean and I had a good professional working relationship. I considered him an ally in 6CW and looked forward to building this company together

HA: There was a lot of past tense in that sentence?

DM: Things change so quickly in this business. Perhaps I was too quick to judge. Maybe I need to re-evaluate the management structure in 6CW. The General Manager after all is there to make decisions on behalf of me not in spite of me

(Magnusson takes a sip of water as the video fades to black and the scene returns to ringside)

HE: Wow, a very revealing discussion

HA: And there is much, much more to come!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 19th May 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 19th May 2015

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 7:59 pm

(Brian is backstage and in front of a film crew. He is looking very excited and babbles into the camera)

B: Folks, I am g-g-g-glad to say I have the p-p-pleasure once a-a-again to t-t-talk to M-M-M-Mr Anthony G-G-Grace

(Grace walks into shot and shakes Brian by the hand. The crowd reaction is mixed. Grace appears calm and happy)

AG: Brian, as always it is my pleasure to be here and it is good to see you spreading the word of the fund raising effort for Nepal

(Brian is wearing an Anthony Grace Relief Fund t-shirt he nods and smiles and details of how to donate flash up on screen)

B: A-A-Anthony if I may c-c-c-an I get serious for a s-s-s-second and cover a subject that is on everyone’s l-l-lips at the m-m-m-moment?

(Grace smiles)

AG: This is a safe place Brian. Fire away

(Brian takes a deep breath before asking the question)

B: D-d-d-despite your success in the ring there has b-b-been a lot of focus on the actions b-b-behind the scenes p-p-p-particularly involving your adviser Charles K-k-k-Kramer and his gr-gr-growing influence over D-d-dean Andrews and 6CW as a whole.

Many people are c-c-claiming that you are undeserving of your c-c-c-current status in 6CW and in the m-m-m-most part what has h-h-happened is due to the p-p-power that the Anthony Grace b-b-brand wields

C-c-c-an you offer any c-c-c-comment on th-th-that?

(Brian gulps audibly and shifts in his seat)

AG: I think negativity is a dangerous thing Brian. The Grace brand as you call it has the power to ACHIEVE a lot of goodness in the world but it is through this negativity that the ability to create real change falters

You have seen that the difference the aid effort has already made to Nepal and the surrounding areas. We dared to DREAM we could make a difference and we ACHIEVED it Brian

A dream is a powerful thing Brian. Momentum builds and the movement carries the will of the world forward. Who can stop the will of the world if they DARE TO DREAM?

Tell me that Brian

If I am the conduit for real change then who am I to stand in the way of that momentum. I support the desire to make 6CW the biggest and best that it can be

I BELIEVE in that vision. I have a great team behind me and together we can ACHIEVE real change

(Grace has a huge grin across his face. The donation details flash up once more)

???:Are you kidding me!!

(Grace and Brian turn as Max Adamson walks into shot)

MA: Cut the holier than thou act Grace it aint fooling anyone

(Grace is still grinning as Brian struggles for words)

MA: Quiet George VI this is between me and your boy here

(Adamson stands face to face with Grace)

MA: This whole act, whatever you and your entourage are trying to pull, it aint happening Grace. This world, this is the world of Adamson and you wanna achieve anything in this business you gotta go through me!

(Grace curls a lip breaking for a second before he resets his tie and starts to laugh)

AG: Max, Max, Max I understand the frustration you must be feeling, our careers are on opposite trajectories and you want to blame somebody rather than accept the truth

You were a great champion, perhaps the best 6CW has ever seen but jealousy is a terrible thing

(Adamson snaps)

MA: Jealousy? Are you trying to be funny now?

Although you’re on another planet you are nowhere near at the level in wrestling I am Grace. You ride the coattails of others and rely on the roughhouse tactics of your advisors to get to the top

(Grace smiles and shakes his head)

MA: You wanna prove you’re the real deal then there’s only one way to show you deserve to be the man and that’s at the biggest show of them all against as you rightly said the greatest champion this company as ever seen

Max Adamson versus Anthony Grace at Night of Glory!!

(Brian starts to mark out)

MA: Or do you wanna check with Kramer first?

(Grace sneers and steps to Adamson)

AG: You’ve got a deal

(The scene fades)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 19th May 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 19th May 2015

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 8:04 pm

(Timothy Allen is standing outside a large building as he starts to babble away into the camera. Other film crews are in attendance and are pointing at the building's doors)

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, with Anarchy just beginning, I bring you a 6CW exclusive.

(He takes a dramatic pause before continuing)

TA: At Aftermath we heard about Brandi Johnson's condition. We were all relieved to hear that after being treated at a New York hospital for several days, she was allowed to return to her LA home. I regret to inform the 6CW universe that once again, Brandi Johnson is in hospital......

(Allen looks concerned at the camera)

TA: The exact reasons are not yet known but it appears, against doctors orders; that Brandi travelled with her husband back to England when it was clear that the 6CW hierarchy wished to speak to him over his actions at the end of Aftermath. My sources tell me that Brandi had started to feel unwell on the flight and the high altitude could have resulted in her minor bleed on the brain starting again. What is clear tonight is that Brandi Johnson is in this London hospital receiving treatment again which is directly linked to the Lex Hart chair shot at Revolution. Her current condition is said to be stable, but doctors are taking no chances due to her medical history........

(There is hubbub behind him and Allen motions for the camera to turn round)

TA: I do believe that is JJ Johnson himself coming towards the entrance. Let us see if I can catch a few words!

(Allen rushes up to Johnson who has a hood over his head and dark glasses on. He swiftly makes his way through the film crews as interviewers ask questions)

TA: JJ! JJ! How are you feeling?! How's Brandi?!

(Allen is pushed from side to side as the media try to get their questions heard. Johnson ignores them all and climbs up the steps to the hospital entrance. It is opened from the inside and JJ quickly goes through the doors. Allen is left shouting to thin air as we return back to Wembley)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 8:07 pm

Match 1
Jonathan Daniels vs Anthony Grace

HA: Welcome back to ringside folks and our first match of the evening will pit a Hollywood icon up against one of the most in form men on the roster...this should be a fascinating battle...

HE: Jonathan Daniels is causing people to sit up and take notice of him since returning to 6CW and he has championship gold on his mind, a win here tonight will reinforce his credentials as a contender...

HA: But his opponent, Anthony Grace, is one of the finest talents on the 6CW roster....he has had more than one cup of coffee with world championship glory...

HE: Maybe so but Grace is not 100% after he and Adamson crashed through the stage two weeks ago..this plays right into Daniels' hands tonight.

HA: I'd never bet against Grace even with a potential injury and all the backstage politics that are currently ongoing...

The crowd boo as "Perfection" blasts out and Jonathan Daniels makes his way out onto the stage. He raises his arms in the air and smiles, confidently, as purple pyros erupt around him. He then makes his way down the ramp towards the ring....

HA: Daniels was once just considered a "stooge" of The Authority and Mr Jones but since he returned to 6CW a few months back he has proven just how talented he is...he is on an incredible run and nothing breeds success like confidence....

Daniels pulls himself up onto the apron and steps through the ropes as "Amazing Grace" hits the speakers, greeted by a majority of cheers from the 6CW faithful. The usual anti-Grace brigade are making their dislike known too as the filmstar makes his entrance...

HA: A month ago Anthony Grace came within seconds of becoming the EWF Champion only to have his chance snatched away from him by Max Adamson....two weeks ago he exacted a modicum of revenge on the Australian superstar but you would be foolish to believe the score is settled.....

HE: Max Adamson is not going to take the attack two weeks' ago lying down.....and he definitely won't be outdone by someone to who wrestling is just a hobby.....you can guarantee that Max will strike back and he will look to put an end to the Anthony Grace experience...

HA: Well just a few moments ago we seemed to get confirmation that Max Adamson and Grace will indeed fight at Night of Glory...Grace is a love/hate figure to the 6CW universe....to some he is an icon, a hero and a role model....to others he is a fraud, a pretender and a stain on this profession who has only had any kind of success because of his inside connections...

HE: How can that be argued against? We've all seen the influence that Charlie Kramer and the mysterious "sponsors" are trying to exert over Daniel Magnusson when it comes to Grace...

HA: But there is no proof to suggest Grace knows of any of this....he may be a victim of circumstance...

HE: Nobody can be that stupid...

Grace stands from his kneeling position and he smiles into the camera before raising a hand to the crowd. He makes his way down the ramp, greeting the fans as he does, and then he pulls himself up onto the apron. Grace takes his time to soak up the reception from the audience before he steps through the ropes...

HA: A damn sneak attack...

HE: Jonathan Daniels is not an Anthony Grace fan it seems...

The crowd boo as Daniels runs forward and drives his knee up into the chest of Grace as he is climbing through the ropes. He quickly drags Grace into the ring and nails a big vertical suplex....

HE: This is how you begin a match.....Daniels quickly on the offensive and showing his dominance..

HA: He didn't even give Grace a chance....

HE: He saw an opportunity and he took it....that's why he's in such a rich vein of form...

Daniels laughs off the reaction of the crowd as he drags Grace back up and whips him off the ropes, knocking him down with a heavy clothesline as he returns. Daniels then drags his opponent back up and he throws him across the ring with a belly to belly suplex...

HA: Daniels is brimming with confidence and he has his eyes set on a UK Championship match in the near future...

HE: He can't be denied it....Buck Riggins claims he is a fighting champion and right now there isn't a bigger challenge out there for him...

Grace stumbles back up and eats several right hands before being whipped into the turnbuckle. Daniels follows in with a splash before lifting his opponent up onto the top rope...

HA: Anthony Grace has not been able to get a foothold in this match so far...

Daniels grabs Grace's head and lands a vicious uppercut before climbing onto the ropes. He pulls Grace into a front facelock and prepares for a superplex but Grace fires back with punches to the gut and then head-butts Daniels in the chest, sending the big man flying down the canvass below. Daniels is quick to get back up but is greeted by a flying clothesline from Grace....

HE: Where did he bring that from?

HA: Anthony Grace is not easily deterred.....like him or not, he has guts....

1.....2.....shoulder up. Daniels gets back up and swings a wild right hand but Grace ducks it and counters with an atomic drop before swivelling and nailing a snap neckbreaker...
.......kickout!

HE: Grace needs to stick to making films because sooner or later he is going to get hurt...Max Adamson is not playing around with him, he wants to end Grace permanently

Grace lands right hands on Daniels as he stands and looks for an Irish whip but Daniels uses his power to reverse, sending Grace off the ropes. AG comes back and Daniels looks for a big boot but Grace catches his boot and spins him around before kicking him in the stomach and snapping him down with a DDT........1............2........shoulder up!

HA: Grace is a former International Champion and came so close to being a world champion....I believe he has earned the right to be taken seriously...

Grace pulls Daniels back up and tries for a suplex but Daniels shoves him back into the ropes. Daniels charges forwards but Grace drops and pulls down the top rope, sending the big man over to the outside. Grace slowly gets back up and he takes one glance at Daniels before running off the opposite ropes...

HE: What is Grace.....NO!

There are cheers from the crowd as Grace shows athleticism and dives through the ropes, tackling Daniels to the hard floor. Grace gets back up and he drags Daniels to his feet before dumping him back in the ring. Grace follows his opponent and he beckons Daniels up....

HA: OVATION!

Grace looks for the finish but Daniels elbows his way to safety. Grace staggers back around and Daniels grabs him by the throat....

HE: CHOKE...

Daniels lifts Grace off the floor for the slam but Grace jumps out the side and kicks Daniels in the stomach before nailing a springboard bulldog...
......shoulder up!

HA: Daniels was almost caught out there, Grace has him reeling...

Daniels staggers back up and Grace hits him with a running clothesline. Daniels is up again and he takes another clothesline before being knocked down by a spinning heel kick on the third attempt. Grace gets to his feet and he takes a deep breath before heading to the ropes and climbing up...

HE: Get him down from there...

HA: Anthony Grace looking for the big time.....HERE WE GO!

The flashbulbs go off as Grace raises his arms in the air and then launches himself backwards into an incredible moonsault, only to land right across the knees of Jonathan Daniels...

HA: That was not the landing Grace was looking for...

HE: That'll change the momentum of this match.....Daniels has a big shot now...

Grace begins to stumble up, holding his ribs, and he is immediately crushed by a running boot right to the face.....1.......2......Grace manages to throw his shoulder up. Daniels pounds his chest and pulls Grace back up before nailing him with a giant pumphandle slam...
....kickout!

HE: Grace is taking a beating now...nobody can sustain these kinds of power moves for long.

Daniels complains to the referee about a slow count but then directs his attention back to Grace. Daniels flips Grace up onto his shoulders but Grace fires back with shots to the head and victory rolls down the back......1.........2......kickout. They scramble back up and Grace sprints at Daniels, only to be drilled by a huge spinebuster...
.......shoulder up!

HA: Daniels has that glint in his eye....he believes he has this....

Grace tries to get back up but Daniels gutwrenches him into a suplex and then heads for the corner. The big man makes his way to the top rope and he looks down on Grace before launching himself into the air...

HE: RIGHT TO THE HEART!

Daniels ploughs his elbow down into the chest of Grace and he makes a triumphant cover.....1..........2.......shoulder up. Daniels looks at the referee with fury before screaming at Grace to get back up....

HA: Daniels needs to keep his cool.....Grace is not easy to put away...

HE: He's got this...make it happen, Jonathan....that title shot is just around the corner....PERFECT STORM!

Daniels picks Grace up on his arms and swings him around but Grace lands out on his feet and plants Daniels with the "Ovation"....

HA: He got him....this match is over...

HE: If Grace can make the cover....

The crowd applaud Grace's finisher but he rolls away holding his ribs. He takes quite a few moments to regain himself before eventually he crawls over and makes the pin...
.....foot on the ropes!

HE: Yes....yes....

HA: It is a good job Daniels is so tall, a normal sized man would never have been able to have reached the ropes...

Grace thinks he has the three count but the referee has to make it clear to him that Daniels found the ropes. Grace looks a little dishevelled as he stumbles back to his feet, rubbing his ribs....

HE: I told you that Grace was not 100%......

HA: This match has certainly taken its toll on top of the damage caused two weeks ago...

Daniels is dazed as he slowly gets back up and Grace tries to pull him into a sleeper hold. Daniels flails and struggles before driving backwards and squashing Grace against the turnbuckle. Daniels staggers away and then he charges back in for a flying splash....

HA: Nobody home........GERMAN!

Grace rolls away and sends Daniels against the corner before bridging him into the suplex...........1.........2......Daniels just gets his shoulder up. Grace stumbles to his feet and he beckons for Daniels to stand before making his move....

HA: BLOCKBUSTER!...

Grace looks for the spinning roundhouse kick but Daniels ducks it and counters with a huge full nelson slam...........1.........2......shoulder up. Daniels gets back up to his feet and he quickly flips Grace onto his shoulders before detonating with a sit-down powerbomb....

HE: That's it...

.....Grace kicks out!

HA: This is a fantastic contest....both of these guys are giving this crowd one hell of a show opener....

Daniels kicks at the ropes and laments his luck before backing up in the corner. He drops down on one knee and he focuses on Grace before rushing forwards as his opponent stands....

HE: SPEAR!

Daniels runs forwards for the spear but Grace counters with a drop toe hold. They scramble back up and Grace succeeds in lifting Daniels onto his shoulders....

HA: ATTITUDE...

Daniels elbows is way off the shoulders of Grace before shoving him into the corner. He follows in but Grace gets both feet up and kicks Daniels back before lifting himself onto the second rope....

HE: Get it together, Jonathan....

Grace leaps off with a double axe handle to the top of Daniels' head, knocking him down. Daniels staggers back up and Grace pulls him in...

HA: Second time is a charm....OVATION!

.......3!

HE: It's over...

HA: Huh? But how?

Grace looks for the finish but Daniels spins out and counters with a chokeslam. He drops on top of Grace and covers him, picking up the three count. The crowd are stunned as "Perfection" plays out of the speakers....

HA: Wait a damn minute....I want to see that replay...

HE: Why? There is no conspiracy here....

HA: YEAH RIGHT!

The crowd boo as Max Adamson suddenly rolls out from under the apron with a satisfied expression on his face. Anthony Grace is sat up in the middle of the ring looking confused as Jonathan Daniels celebrates the win...

HE: Where did Max come from?

HA: He was under the damn ring.....watch the replay....

The replays document the end of the match and we get an in depth view of Max Adamson appearing from under the apron and gripping Anthony Grace's legs so that he can't kick out of he pin, unbeknown to the referee.

HE: I see no infringement....

HA: The evidence is as clear as day....Adamson just screwed Grace...

HE: I told you that this was far from over...

HA: These two men are on a collision course....

Adamson and Grace stare at one another and then Max smirks at his rival before backing into the aisleway and heading up the ramp. Grace is trying to tell the referee what happened but the official shrugs his shoulders and says he saw nothing. Jonathan Daniels fist pumps the air and climbs from the ring.

HA: Thanks to Max Adamson the run of Jonathan Daniels continues...

HE: Daniels is unstoppable right now...that title shot is as good as his...

Match result: Jonathan Daniels via pinfall
Match time: 7 minutes; 42 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 8:09 pm

*The crowd pop as the image of Liam Wood lacing his boots in the changing room appears on the screen. As he sits alone the silence in the room is broken by Thunder entering.

T: Greetings and salutations my dear friend!

*Thunder walks over to Wood and gives him a hearty pat on the back.

T: Another big night ahead, huh! But aren't they all in this place! My brother in arms, the band is back together again tonight! We should go over things, a little pep talk, pre-match tactics...

*Wood continues to focus on his gear and attire.

LW: Yeah sure.

T: Great! We should put on a show tonight. Really go out there and show these two lumps of muscle that we can mix it any way we like in that ring.

LW: Uh huh

T: Pop and lock. I'm thinking we get down and dirty but then we roll a Thunderclap and Viper bites, you know what I mean

LW: Uh huh...

T: Gotta make sure we keep focus. Hathaway and Jones won't be innocent bystanders, so maybe we can send those two off with a little message too

LW: Sure

*Thunder pauses for a sec and looks at Wood. He can see that his friend is only physically in the room, his eyes almost glazed over and thinking of other things. He smiles to himself

T: Then we'll drop our pants and see if they're as big as us downstairs. Jinkies, nothing is more powerful than Thunder and they'll be scared of Wood's wood, right?

LW: Yeah, sure

*Thunder frowns, now sure Wood isn't listening. He pushes him slightly

T: Hello, Liam?!

*Wood snaps quickly round and glares at him

LW: What?! What do you want?!

*Thunder stands his ground, quite used to the mood swings of his old friend.

T: You need to be focused, my friend. No battle is won by soldiers caught off guard.

LW: I'm focused, I know what I'm doing, I'm in control.

T: Of what though, Liam? No one else in this business beats himself before a match like you do. Costello was never better than you and neither is Masters, yet you got so lost in your internal battles that the outcome doesn't work out for you.

*Wood stands up sharp

LW: They are not in my head! I'm running this show, not them. I won't join their side!

*Thunder finally shows concern

T: I never said you would, no one has said that but them. Yet you're fighting something that isn't there. Boxing shadows.

LW: I don't need your advice

T: Well, we're in that ring together later; you aren't out there with the Liam Wood show. I need you on point.

LW: I don't need anything. Especially another voice telling me I can't do this myself. You wanna play superheroes then go find Anthony, but I'm here to be a champion.

*Wood pushes past Thunder and out of the room. Thunder shakes his head, sighs and says to himself

T: The dark side lingers...

*The scene fades as Thunder sits down and adjusts his gear.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 8:12 pm

(Mike Masters and Mr. Jones are in deep conversation backstage)

MM: So you were impressed then?

MJ: Impressed? That is exactly what I expected from you! When you dropped Wood onto those steel steps I could feel the entire roster sensing the blow. That moment eclipsed anything you have done before.

(Masters looks confused)

MM: Making Wood bleed isn’t exactly ground-breaking. He has had that happen enough in his sad life – certainly by his own hands! Just another chapter in Liam Wood’s career where he gets taught not to play with the big boys.

(Mr. Jones says nothing)

MM: And that would be your cue to agree…….

(Jones looks up and smirks)

MJ: Of course I agree but…..

MM: But?

(Jones sighs)

MJ: It is my job to look at the bigger picture. Wood might not have won anything of note recently but his talent cannot be underestimated.

MM: Talent? What? Like the ability for his head to bounce off steel?

(Jones takes Masters around the shoulder and walks with him down the corridor)

MJ: His talent lies in his ability to always bounce back. He is someone who never gives in. A fighter. And what’s more, someone who is going through a…….testing time right now.

(Masters rolls his eyes)

MM: My heart bleeds. What does that have to do with me?

MJ: It is an opportunity Mike. A chance that we cannot overlook if we concentrate on that big picture.

(Masters stops and turns to Jones)

MM: I don’t give a damn on that! You told me I would have World championship gold around my waist and you were just waiting for the few final pieces of the jigsaw. Well, I don’t see how Wood fits into that! You saw how easily I dealt with him……how could he get me closer to the gold?

(Jones keeps his temper and smiles)

MJ: Mike, with all due respect, you hired me to get you that gold. And I am telling you, as a guy you should trust to get you there, that Wood is pivotal to that aim. If you rather walk that path alone then our agreement will come to a sad end……..

(Masters sighs and Jones presses his advantage)

MJ: Wood is a significant part of your quest. If you want to get there, then you will have to trust me on that.

(Masters says nothing and just turns away. He starts walking down the corridor while speaking)

MM: Trust is one thing, but you better make sure Wood has done whatever you need him to do before I eliminate him for good…….

(Masters carries on walking as Jones looks on)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 8:15 pm

(Dean Andrews walks through the backstage arena, turning the corner he pushes open the door to his office and is taken aback by the face that greets him)

DA: Emma…What a pleasant surprise

(Nate Nack’s fiancée is sat at the desk; she uncrosses her legs and stands)

E: I am here for an update

(Andrews looks perplexed and a little nervous)

DA: An update on what? How is Nate? I have heard he is making a great recovery. He’ll be back in the ring in no time, especially with you at his side. No doubt about it

(Emma shakes her head)

E: Don’t play the fool Dean. I know you have been avoiding my calls. Nate asks why you haven’t visited...I tell him you are busy bringing whoever caused this too justice. That is what you are doing isn’t Dean

(Andrews smiles)

DA: I am totally committed to finding out who is to blame for this heinous attack. But right now the trail has gone a little cold

(Emma closes her eyes and reacts angrily)

E: You had Tyler banged to rights. Who else would it be? You know he wanted Nate out of the picture. I don’t understand why you don’t do anything about it. After all your promises, how much I supposedly mean to you...It is like you have moved onto more important things with your buddy Anthony Grace. Like we don’t matter anymore. Outta sight, outta mind huh Dean

(Andrews places his hand on Emma’s shoulder but she shrugs him off, his eyes drop in despair at the reaction)

DA: You know how much you mean to me Emma, you have always been very special to me and I want to do whatever I can to help but trust me you are focusing on the wrong man Tyler didn’t do this

(Emma reaches into her bag and slams a group of papers on the desk)

E: The wrong man?

Well maybe I should find somebody else to blame!!

(Andrews lifts the papers up a confused look on his face)

DA: What are these?

E: These are the papers I intend on filing tomorrow that claim 6CW was wholly negligent in their duty of care to Nate Nack. If you won’t do anything about this mess then I will. I’ll see you in court!!

(Emma picks up her bag and storms out of the office leaving Andrews clutching the papers)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 8:18 pm

Match 2
Liam Wood/Thunder vs Mike Masters/Jax Cutler

We return to ringside and the crowd boo as "Bridge Burning" plays out and Michael Hathaway leads the INT Champion, Jax Cutler, to ringside. Hathaway is whispering instructions to his client and looking pleased as Cutler nods in agreement.

HA: Massive tag team contest up next here on Anarchy....Jax Cutler and Mike Masters will take on the team of best friends that is Liam Wood and Thunder...

HE: Cutler has a massive point to prove after he was beaten by Thunder last time out, he'll be looking to get even with that wannabe superhero...

HA: Thunder was responsible for eliminating Cutler from the Elimination Chamber at Revolution and also pinned him two weeks ago.....Cutler may have a psychological problem when it comes to one of his opponents tonight..

HE: No way...Cutler is a prime athlete and Thunder got lucky a couple of times...the record gets set straight tonight...

Cutler hands his championship belt to his manager and then leaps onto the apron before climbing through the ropes. Cutler lets out a roar and pounds his chest as "Champion" then rings through the speakers. Red pyros shoot into the air and the crowd boo as Mike Masters struts onto the stage, accompanied by Michael Jones.

HA: The most hated duo in 6CW, for my money....

HE: These people don't understand class when it is staring them in the face.....Masters and Jones are the perfect combination and together they are going to achieve greatness....

HA: Since joining forces with Jones Mike Masters has certainly become more vindictive...but where does Liam Wood fit into their deadly plan for domination?

HE: Jones sees the potential in Wood as a prize asset....

HA: I've said it before and I will repeat it there is no way that Liam Wood will ever join forces with Jones, not with the hatred and animosity that exists in their past...

HE: Don't be so sure....Wood wants to be the "man" again and the only way he does that is by giving in to the violent urges inside of himself...

HA: I think Jones and Masters are playing a very dangerous game....Mike Masters found that out with the beating he took from Wood inside the Elimination Chamber...

HE: Wood isn't safe either, Mike Masters brutally split his head open two weeks ago. These two men would be amazing allies...

HA: But right now they are deadly enemies...

Masters vaults over the top rope and taunts the fans as he climbs onto the turnbuckle. Mr Jones nods from the outside and then "Heroes are hard to find" booms through the speakers. Smoke billows from behind the curtain and then the fans erupt with cheers as green lasers cut through the darkness..

HA: Thunder returned to 6CW just a couple of months ago and he is certainly in the best shape I can ever remember....despite a career-threatening injury he seems to have become even more driven to succeed....

HE: And yet he's still a choker.....he can have all the talent in the world, pick up wins in throwaway matches but when it comes down to the business end he always comes up short...just like inside the Chamber...

HA: That was one of Thunder's finest ever performances, despite losing...he showed a month ago that he is on the cusp of great things....

Thunder appears on the stage and he taps his heart three times before making his way down the ramp. The fans reach over the barricade to slap the arms of their idol...

HA: Look at the look in Jax Cutler's eyes.....he wants Thunder in the ring right now...

Michael Hathaway is shouting to Cutler as Thunder climbs up onto the apron. Thunder climbs onto the ropes and poses for the fans as the INT Champion glares straight at him. Thunder turns his head to stare at Jax as "Endseekers" explodes through the PA system....

HE: Here he comes...

HA: The most emotionally torn superstar on the 6CW roster right now...Liam Wood is not only battling Mike Masters and Mr Jones but also the inner conflict that rages in his mind.....for so long he has toed the line, been the fan favourite who fought for everything that mattered but the desire to be a world champion once more is burning hotter than ever....

HE: And the only way to achieve it is by giving in and turning his back on everything that has failed him....he lost his titles, his girlfriend, his credibility....because he didn't have the edge to make it happen anymore...

HA: That's a wild theory to say the least...Wood's had a torturous couple of years but he still has the talent to be the best, he doesn't need to turn his back on all the values he has always stood for...

Liam Wood walks down the ramp and he stares at Mr Jones before rolling under the bottom rope. Wood makes a quick beeline for Mike Masters but Thunder grips his arm and pulls him back....

HA: Thunder exercising some control over his friend, he doesn't want this descending into a free for all....

HE: Wood didn't like that....his friendship with Thunder is another aspect of his life under strain....

Wood looks at Thunder for a moment, his features strained, but then he relaxes and nods at his friend before climbing out onto the apron. Thunder and Wood exchange a few words and nod before Thunder turns back to the centre to start the match....

HA: So many interesting facets to this contest....which team can work together to come out on top and what impact will this match have on the road to Night of Glory?

HE: Only weeks away from the biggest show on the 6CW calendar and these four men will be looking for prime time slots on the card....major performances in the build up can earn them that!

Mike Masters insists upon starting the match with Thunder. They circle each other and Masters slicks his hair back before mockingly flicking the perspiration in Thunder's direction. Masters grins as they launch into a lockup...

HA: Mike Masters is certainly the most arrogant man on the 6CW roster...

HE: He has every right to be....because every time he gets in the ring he backs it up with a world class performance...

Thunder and Masters lockup and Masters quickly applies a side headlock. He talks trash in Liam Wood's direction and smirks at his rival but then Thunder backs up against the ropes and shoots Masters across the ring. Thunder drops his head for a backdrop but Masters hurdles him on the comeback and runs the opposite ropes....

HA: HIP....

Thunder looks for a hiptoss as Masters comes back but Masters counters with a midair armdrag. They get back up and Masters crotch chops at Thunder before running at him and landing a big dropkick, sending Thunder crashing back into the corner. Masters gets up again and he mocks the boos from the crowd before sprinting towards the corner....

HA: NOT SO COCKY NOW!

The cheers fill the air as Thunder dives from the corner and greets Masters with a thunderous clothesline, spinning him inside out. They get back up and Thunder grabs Masters' arm, twisting it behind his back, and then he climbs up onto the ropes....

HA: Thunder looking for a little "old school"...

Thunder leaps through the air and crashes his forearm down into the back of Masters' head.......1.........2.......shoulder up. Thunder pulls Masters back up and he hits a snap suplex before rushing off the ropes and sprinting back...

HA: Rolling thunder....

Masters is able to roll away and Thunder crashes down on the deck. They get back up and Masters nails a backheel kick to Thunder's stomach before springboarding onto the ropes and sunset flipping over Thunder as he comes back........1........2......Thunder kicks out. Both men get back up and Masters looks for a quick kick but Thunder catches his foot....

HE: Even on one foot Masters is too good....

Masters hops on the spot and then throws caution to the wind with an impressive jumping enzeguiri to the temple of Thunder. Thunder staggers away to the ropes and Liam Wood makes the tag...

HA: This is the fight everyone wants to see...

Masters gets to his feet but is immediately tackled into the corner. Wood explodes with shoulder thrusts and then a flurry of right hands...

HE: Get a handle on this referee...

The referee's count reaches five and Wood finally stops throwing punches. He grabs Masters' arm and whips him to the opposite corner with such force that Masters flips upside down on the turnbuckle and then falls back down....Masters collapses down onto one knee and Wood superkicks him in the face........1........2.....shoulder up!

HA: You can feel the aggression that has been bubbling inside of Liam Wood for so long.....

HE: And he just needs to let it all out....he knows it makes sense....

HA: He's doing a good of that right now....

Wood drags Masters back up and he underhooks his arms before throwing him into the corner with a suplex, Masters crashing upside down. Wood gets back up and he bounces back off the ropes before running forwards and landing a vicious yakuza kick to his upside down opponent.....

HA: Masters is folded up here.....Wood needs the cover....

Wood grabs the wrist of Masters and pulls him away from the ropes..........1.........2.....shoulder up. Wood gets back up and he looks over at Jones, who smiles at him, and then he backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the ropes...

HA: Wood needs to keep his focus on the men in the match, he needs to forget about Jones even if it is easier said than done....

Wood waits for Masters to stand and then he leaps off for the "goomba stomp" but Masters spins on the spot and lands a fantastic midair dropkick to his opponent. Masters is then able to pull himself across and tag in Jax Cutler...

HE: Cuter has been itching to get in on this match...some people have actually been questioning the INT Champion's credentials recently....

HA: Cutler's form hasn't been sparkling as of late but I don't think anyone should doubt what this man is capable of...

Wood gets up, holding his chest, and he walks straight into an overhead suplex from Cutler. Cutler drags Wood back up and slings him across the ring with a second suplex before waiting for him to stumble up in the corner...Cutler lets out a cry and then runs forwards, leaping into a big splash....

HA: Jax Cutler is man handling Liam Wood here...

HE: It is the same fate that awaits Thunder if he is foolish enough to cross Cutler's path again....

Wood sways from the corner and Cutler clinches him behind the head in a Muay Thai lock before driving vicious knees into the stomach of Wood. Viper tries to pull himself free but he is no match for the Cutler's strength and soon finds himself in a heap on the floor..

HA: Cutler may have damaged Wood's ribs with that assault...

Wood is spluttering on the floor as Cutler lands brutal punches to the back. Cutler then bounces off the ropes and returns with a jumping knee to the spine. Cutler stands over Wood and picks his head off the canvass before repeatedly slamming it back down...

HE: Cutler is a machine....when he's on top form I don't think there is anyone that can stop him...

Michael Hathaway applauds from the outside as Cutler circles the ring and waits for Wood to stand up. Thunder is trying to encourage his friend as Cutler scoops him into a bearhug....

HA: This is not where Liam Wood wants to be....Cutler will look to crush him if he can...

Wood lets out a cry of pain as Cutler presses him tightly in the submission move. Wood struggles and tries to pull free but he is having real difficulty...

HE: Jax Cutler is going to end Liam Wood here and now....no way can Wood find a way free...

Thunder is trying to urge his partner on but Cutler's grip tightens, taking all of the breath out of Liam Wood. Wood's head slumps against the shoulder of Cutler and his fight becomes non existent....

HA: Liam Wood may pass out here.....he can't get any oxygen into his lungs...

The referee looks ready to check Wood's pulse but then Viper begins to kick and squirm once more. He manages to free his hands and he presses his fingers into the eyes of Cutler...

HE: That isn't right...

HA: Liam Wood doing whatever it takes...

Wood pushes his fingers further into Cutler's eyes until the INT Champion releases the hold. He staggers away, blinded, and Wood runs into him with a jumping high knee, knocking him to the floor. Wood then waits for Cutler to get back up and he flapjacks him across the top rope before dragging him into a German suplex....

HA: Wood's turn to find a suplex....

1.............2.........shoulder up. Wood scrambles back up and is offered the tag by Thunder but instead he heads for the corner...

HE: Wood doesn't even want to let Thunder into the match....I told you he's slowly pulling to the dark side...

HA: That may be a mistake on the part of Liam Wood...

Wood reaches the top rope and prepares to launch himself into an elbow drop but Mike Masters grabs his trunks and shoves him from the turnbuckle, sending him crashing into the ropes. Wood gets back up and Jax Cutler throws him across the ring with a t-bone suplex...
......shoulder up!

HE: Mike Masters is desperate to get back in there and take control of this match again...

HA: I'm sure he is after his sneak attack but Wood on the backfoot once more..

HE: Masters has Wood's number...

Wood is on shaky legs as he gets up and Masters runs in behind him with a snap zigzag neckbreaker..........1.........2......shoulder up. They get back up and Masters kicks Wood in the stomach before whipping him off the ropes and nailing a big leaping heel kick as he returns. Wood scrambles to his feet again and Masters pulls him in close...

HA: GRINGO....NO!

HE: DISASTER....

Masters tries to turn Wood into the "gringo killer" but Wood holds firm and manages to push Masters away, only for Masters to springboard onto the ropes and fire back with a disaster kick to the jaw.............1..............2........shoulder up. Masters crawls back up and he grabs Wood by the head before pulling him up....

HA: Piledriver....this is the move that split Wood open two weeks ago....

Wood struggles against Masters' grip and then succeeds in swiping his feet, dumping Masters on the back of his head. Wood then catapults Masters towards the corner, only for MM to land on the ropes..

HE: He's the best athlete in the industry today...

HA: IT DOESN'T MATTER AFTER THAT!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 8:18 pm

Masters manages to land on the ropes but Liam Wood quickly sprints in behind him and leaps onto the ropes too, exploding with an incredible tiger suplex from the second rope. Both men are flat out on the canvass as the fans make one hell of a noise...

HA: Liam Wood now needs a tag....but so does Mike Masters....whoever makes it first is going to give their team a massive advantage...

Wood tries to drag himself across towards the outstretched hand of Thunder whilst Mike Masters is still flailing on the canvass. Wood reaches out to make the tag as Masters is able to flop over and reach Jax Cutler...

HE: Here comes the International Champion....

HA: And here is the "Oncoming Storm"....

Cutler rushes into the ring and makes a beeline for Wood but the crowd erupt as Thunder is able to make the tag. Thunder quickly springboards onto the ropes and launches into the ring with an overcastle neckbreaker on Cutler as he approaches. They get back up and Cutler looks for a clothesline but Thunder ducks under it and runs the ropes before flying back with a crossbody..........1...............2........Cutler rolls through with Thunder in his arms.

HE: YES!

HA: Jax Cutler's strength is scary....

Cutler holds Thunder in his arms and parades him around the ring before throwing him over his shoulders for a fall away slam...

HE: How?

Thunder amazingly lands on his feet and he waits for Cutler to run at him before drop toe holding him across the middle rope. Thunder then runs the opposite side and returns with a diving splash across the back of his opponent. Cutler stumbles back up and Thunder shows great strength to lift him up on his shoulders....

HA: Samoan drop!

1............2......Cutler throws his shoulder off the mat!

HE: Have a word, Hathaway, he can't lose three straight to this geek...

Thunder crawls back up and he makes his way to the corner, ascending to the top rope. He waits for Cutler to get up and then launches off with a legdrop to the back of the INT Champion's head...

HA: That could earn the three....

.....Cutler powers out. Thunder gets back up and he beckons for Cutler to stand before dragging him in close...

HA: ROCK BOTT...

Cutler puts the block on the "rock bottom" and uses his own strength to pick Thunder off the deck and drill him with an STO...

HE: That is how quickly Jax Cutler can change the momentum...

Cutler gets back up and he looks furious as he hauls Thunder up and whips him off the ropes, drilling him with a snap spinebuster as he returns. Cutler then draws his finger across his throat and grabs Thunder by the head...

HE: I told you that tonight the record would be set straight...CUTTING EDGE!

Hathaway gives the order and Cutler flips Thunder up onto his shoulders. He parades him for a few seconds and then he props him up for the crucifix powerbomb....

HA: Thunder will not kick out from this.....oh wait.....ROCK BOTTOM!

Thunder kicks his feet furiously and manages to drop from the back of Cutler before drilling him with the slam as he turns around. Thunder then stumbles back up and he grips the top rope before leaping up...

HA: SPLIT-LEGGED MOONSAULT!

The crowd cheer as Thunder crashes down across Cutler's chest with the moonsault and he covers.....
......Mike Masters breaks it up!

HE: Get stuck in there, Mike...

HA: Masters keeping this contest alive...

Masters grabs Thunder and begins to jam forearms into his face, much to the dismay of the crowd. Thunder tries to battle back but Masters lands a big knee to the stomach and then he twists his opponent around....

HE: KILLSWITCH!

Thunder manages to push Masters away and straight into the path of Liam Wood, who lowers his shoulder and backdrops Masters over the top rope. Cutler then gets back up and Wood/Thunder perform a double clothesline that takes the big man over to the outside as well. Wood drops down on all fours as Thunder runs the opposite ropes and sprints back....

HA: INCOMING!

Crowd: That was awe-some x10

Thunder uses Wood's back as a springboard and launches himself into a senton splash over the top rope and onto Cutler/Masters on the outside. Wood then raises his arm to the crowd and he waits for his opponents to get back up before running the ropes himself....

HE: AHHHHHH!

HA: Incredible action here on Anarchy...

Wood uses the top rope to propel himself into a beautiful corkscrew crossbody that leaves all four men in a heap on the outside. The referee is trying to get the competitors back in the ring and restore order...

HA: These four men are putting it all on the line here.....

Thunder manages to stumble back up and he grabs Cutler by the head before throwing him under the bottom rope. He then pulls himself up onto the apron and slingshots himself back in with a legdrop to the throat of his grounded opponent........1..........2......shoulder up!

HA: Thunder in the ascendency here....can he put Jax Cutler away?

Thunder gets back up and he drags Cutler to a standing position before managing to connect with a vertical suplex. He swivels his hips and pulls Cutler up for a second time but on this occasion Cutler counters into a suplex of his own.....Thunder, though, manages to float over the back and counters with an inverted DDT....

HE: Get in there, Mike....stop this....

Thunder is slowly making his way towards the corner as the cameras pan to the outside. Liam Wood is climbing up on the apron but Masters grabs his boot and drags him back down, causing Wood's chin to slam against the ring. Masters then pushes the top half of the steel steps away and drags Wood towards the base....

HA: Not this again....someone stop this....

Masters prepares for a piledriver but Wood holds firm and then counters with a backdrop. Wood's eyes are fired up as he realises what Masters was about to do to him....

HE: Wood's about to go to that dark place again...

Wood listens to the voices of the crowd and then he grabs Masters by the head and pulls him towards the steel steps. Mr Jones grabs a steel chair from the announce area and sneaks up behind Wood....

HA: Lookout, Liam....

Wood suddenly spins around and Jones stops in his tracks. There is a roar from the crowd as Wood suddenly kicks Jones in the stomach and levels him with a huge right hand....Wood then grabs the steel chair and turns his attention towards Masters....

HE: You can't use that....it is a disqualification....

HA: VIVA LA RAZA!

In the ring, Thunder dives from the top rope and crashes down on top of Jax Cutler with the frogsplash. Mike Masters dives into the ring to get away from Liam Wood....

HA: The referee needs to get some order here.....OH GOD!

Masters throws his hands up for mercy but Wood has no plans on listening as he swings the chair through the air......CRACK!

HE: What an idiot....

Masters ducks the shot and the chair collides with the skull of Thunder, the noise echoes like a gunshot around the arena. Wood is temporarily stunned by what he has done and Masters takes advantage of this....

HA: KILLSWITCH!

HE: SPEAR!

Masters drills Wood into the mat with the facebuster and then he drags an unconscious Thunder up and allows Jax Cutler to drive through him with a sickening spear...
............3!

HA: I don't believe it....

HE: I do....Liam Wood's psychotic episodes have once again hurt those he holds most dear....he just crushed Thunder's skull with a steel chair...

HA: There is some sick poetic irony to that scenario right there...

The crowd are booing as "Bridge Burning" plays out and the referee declares Cutler and Masters the winners of the match. Cutler stands over Thunder, his chest heaving in and out, as Michael Hathaway punches the air in triumph. Mike Masters smirks down at Liam Wood and then rolls from the ring to help his manager to his feet....

HE: Wood has completely lost it, he has no choice but to give in to his violent urges now....

HA: Wood snapped right after Masters tried to piledrive him on the steel steps again.....then Jones attempted to hit him with a steel chair.....these two men are doing their very best to send Wood over the edge...

HE: They are merely manipulating a situation that is already in place....

Masters helps Jones to his feet and they grin at what has just happened. Jones rubs his jaw but smiles as Masters puts an arm around him and guides him into the aisleway. Michael Hathaway is in the ring and he clips the International Championship around Jax Cutler's waist...

HE: I told you that order would be restored tonight.....lightning did not strike three times for Thunder...

HA: And there is a big reason for that...

HE: Yeah, his best friend hit him with a steel chair....I can't wait to hear Wood try and defend that...

HA: I don't Wood can, he's in a very dark hole at the minute and he needs to find a way out....he needs to find a way to combat the darkness inside of him as well as Jones and Masters...

HE: There is no way that he can...he's fighting a losing battle, in more ways than one...

Cutler and Hathaway leave the ring, basking in the boos of the crowd, as Liam Wood begins to come around. He crawls to his knees and stares at the unconscious form of Thunder, his expression hard to read.

HA: I'd wager that this story is far from a complete one.....Thunder is going to want some answers...

Match result: Jax Cutler/Mike Masters via pinfall
Match time: 11 minutes; 03 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 8:24 pm

(Dicey Reilly is walking backstage when he is approached by Brian and a film crew)

B: Dicey! How are y-y-you feeling?

(Reilly turns round and looks at Brian)

DR: You got the hiccups boy?

(Brian looks a bit sheepish and Dicey smiles)

DR: Ah, I am just jesting! Sure I have got some time to talk.

(The film crew sets up and Brian stands next to Dicey)

B: Ladies and g-g-gentlemen, I am standing here with one D-D-D-icey Reilly!

(Brian turns to Dicey)

B: You have b-b-b-been cleared to take part in tonight’s s-s-show. Are you 100 hundred p-p-percent?

(Dicey laughs)

DR: You should have seen that doctors face kid. He could hardly believe I was still alive. But that is the profession we are in. A few drugs, a drink and a pray and I am back ready for action.

B: You seem in g-g-g-good spirits considering what yo-yo-you have gone through.

(Dicey looks serious)

DR: You mean with Jack? Oh I want to rip his head off and sh*t down his throat. But this is a family show so I will keep that to myself.

(Brian looks confused)

DR: What do you want me to say kid? That I am ready to forgive and forget and share a drink with someone who I thought I could trust. That’s not going to happen. Jack has stepped over far too many lines in my life now and I am going to show him what happens when you cross me. It isn’t going to be pretty and we saw last week that there will be some damage for other people. But I want to hurt Jack bad…….real bad. So everyone here will just have to deal with it when it comes. I make no promises to anyone. If Jack wants a fight, then he has picked the wrong Irishman. And I promise that he will remember this beating for as long as he lives……..

(Dicey turns to the camera)

DR…..IF he lives.

(Dicey nods towards Brian and then walks out of shot)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 8:25 pm

*Backstage the camera swings up the corridor before turning to focus on Christy James

CJ: I'm waiting to talk to Buck Riggins who faces Max Adamson in only a short few moments time. Buck not only has the self proclaimed Australian Champion to deal with tonight, but also a target on his back from Jonathan Daniels.

*At that moment Buck Riggins arrives with a huge smile on his face

CJ: Thank you for joining me, Buck. You look happy!

BR: A pleasure. Of course I am, Buck gets to fight. Tonight, the next night, any night.

CJ: Is your focus split ahead of your match with a former World Champ?

BR: About zero percent. When I get in that ring it's all about swinging hard and fast. When I get in that ring I got the same plans as a pig in sh*t

CJ: A, urm, what?

BR: Just wanna get rolling, Christy!

CJ: So, Jonathan Daniels' challenge won't be worrying you tonight?

BR: That Daniels boy can wait his turn. But he ain't gon be waiting long, cos Buck Riggins accepts his request. I'm gon knock Adamson's head off and then I'mma do the same to lil Jonny boy.

CJ: Confidence flowing through you...

BR: It's all just a game of fisticuffs one way or another, Christy. I've beat up hicks with sticks, I've taken down looters with shooters. These boys soon gonna see that Buck runs in and their luck runs out. Wembley Arena! *The crowd pops* My name is Buck...

*The crowd scream the rest as Buck smiles and walks out of shot.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 8:29 pm

Match 3
Buck Riggins vs Max Adamson

He: Up next I wouldn't want to be in Buck Riggins position, Max hasn't been in the best of moods since losing the 6CW title, not only did he lose hie rematch, but also he has had issues wih 6CWs very own Hollywood A Lister, Anthony Grace

Ha: well thats not sell Buck Riggins short here, he may be lacking in experience compared to Max, but in his short time here he has proved a tough opponent and has a UK title to show for it

'Radioactive' starts to play and the crowd loudly boo as Max makes his way out to the stage. He throws his arms up in the air and soaks in the jeers from the crowd before making his way down to the ring

He: You are looking at the longest reigning 6CW champion we have ever had, he held that title for close to a year and carried this company proudly on his shoulders, now we have a joke champion, so you can see why Max would be unhappy. He took this company to the top and now he's forced to stand back and watch guys like gazzyD and Anthony Grace make a mockery of it

Ha: I think you're being a bit harsh there. Both are superstars here in 6CW, and Max will be going up against a star in the making here tonight

The jeers of the crowd are replaced with cheers as 'Devil Town' begins to play and Buck Riggins walks out holding the UK title over his head. He makes his way down to the ring tagging the hands of the fans before sliding inside the ring

He: Max not wasting any time here

The boos are deafening as Max quickly closes in and stomps on Buck Riggins as soon as he slides in the ring. He bends over and grabs him by the head and starts to rain down a flurry of punches as the official closes in and has to pull Max away from his attack.

He: a lot of anger and pent up agression in Max here

Ha: it was a cheap shot, for somebody who you say carried this company, he's showing a lack of class here tonight

The official pulls Max away and pushes him toward the corner. Max tries to push through but the referee bravely stands his ground. He goes to check on Buck who is grogily pulling himself up to his feet.

He: I don't think that Buck will be in any shape to continue here, He's bust open over that right eye. Come on ref, do the right thing

Ha: Buck won't quit that easily, if he even has an ounce of fight in him he'll continue

The official checks on Buck who orders him to ring the bell and then he tackles Max to the floor as he goes to tie up. The crowd cheer loudly as Riggins hits big left and right hands as Max can only try and cover up .

Max pushes Buck away but the UK champion is tenacious and closes in on Max again. he rocks him back against the ropes with a big right hand and then Irish whips him, Max reverses only for Riggins to come back off the opposie ropes and take him down with a flying forearm.

Ha: Max has awoken amonster here in Buck Riggins

Max rolls out of the ring to compose himself as Buck bounces off the ropes and soars through the air to the outside of the ring

Ha: INCOMING

He: Right into the crowd barrier. Clever from the former world champion

We see replays of Buck going face first into the barrier after Max dives out of the way to avoid contact. Max rolls in and out of the ring breaking the count, and then lifts Riggins up to his feet. He hits a couple of forearm shots to the face before whipping him with force into the steel steps.

He picks uck up from the wreckage and then slides him back in the ring before climbing in after and hooking the leg for the cover

Buck gets his shoulder off the mat. Max doesn't seem bothered and stays on the offensive, rubbing his forearm across the face of his opponent which brings a telling off from the official. Max backs away and allows Buck up to his feet before whipping him against the ropes and knocking him down with a shoulder charge

He lifts Buck up again and whips him into the corner of the ring and follows up with a running clothesline before lifting Buck up to the top rope and sending him crashing back down to the mat with a superplex

He rolls him on to his back and cockily lies across him for the cover

Buck throws his arm off the canvas again and Max quickly gets to his feet and circles Buck stomping down him, not allowing him any time to get to his feet.

Buck tries to push him away but Max continues his attack before lifting him upto his feet and throwing him half away across the ing with ease via a German suplex. Buck is folded up like an accordion as Max once again pins his shoulders down to the mat

Riggins once again kicks out and now Max is beginning to show signs of impatience as he stares an angry look in the direction of the official.

Max gets to his feet and motions for Buck to do the same. As he slowly gets up, Max kicks him in the gut and then lifts him across his shoulders in position for the Cyclone

He: Max hits this and its over

Ha: HUGE REVERSAL! WHAT A DDT FROM THE UK CHAMPION

The crowd are willing Buck on as he slowly crawls towards the ropes. Max is lying face down in the middle of the ring. Buck slowly pulls himself up before noticing the position he is in and he quickly climbs up to the top rope

Ha: BUCKING THE TREND

The crowd go wild as Buck leaps through the air and comes crashing down with the leg drop across the back of Max's head and he quickly hooks the leg for the cover

Ha: This could be the upset of the decade

He: ONLT TWO......THANK GOD! TOO CLOSE FOR MY LIKING THOUGH

Buck pleads with the referee for a three count but the signal of two is shown. Buck gets to his feet and wipes blood out of his eyes. He closes in on Max as he gets up and he knocks him to the ground with a clothesline, Max jumps back up and is knocked down with a second clothesline and then as he gets up again Buck meets him with an inverted atomic drop

Ha: Buck building up a head of steam here

After the inverted atomic drop Buck whips Max into the corner of the ring before giving chase

Ha: STINGER SPLASH

Max groggily falls out of the corner into the waiting arms of Buck

Ha: Fallaway slam, this is all Buck Riggins now, he could be on his way to a famous victory

Max kicks out and Buck quickly gets up and signals fo rthe ned and motions for the former 6CW champion to do the same, as he does he kicks him in the mid section

Ha: BUCK TOOTH BL....

He: Max fights free....GORE!!!!

Ha: Great anticipation from Buck, sending Max flying to the outside of the ring

Buck exits the ring to get Max and the crowd boo as Jonathan Daniels appears at the top of the ramp, drawing the attention of Buck. He talks trash to him but Riggins turns his attentions back to Max and lifts him to his feet and slides him back inside the ring.

Ha: He has no rights to be out here

He: on the contrary, he feels like he should be next in line for a shot at the UK title, given his recent form I can understand why so he's just out here to scout the champion

Buck goes to climb in the ring but jumps down as Daniels starts to make his way to ringside, the official has to exit the ring and remind him to get back in the ring and as he goes to climb back inside a recovered Max connects with a big punt to the side of the head and Buck falls in the ring

Max lifts him to his feet and drops him straight back down with a neckbreaker and instantly goes for the pin

Buck kicks out and Max gets back to his feet. He drags Buck up by the arm and drops with a short arm clothesline, then drags him up again and hits a second, followed by a third and a fourth and a fifth

He: Max is a lariat machine here

Max backs away and patiently waits for Buck to get to his feet

He: FAMAXER!!!

Max delivers the fameasser across the back of Bucks head driving him face first down to the canvas and then hooks the leg again

Ha: Buck, shoulder up again

He: Dammit...come on Max, don't lose your head

Max has fury in his eyes as Buck kicks out. He gets up and backs the official into the corner of the ring before turning his attentions back to Buck. Riggins is slowly getting up and he swings a wild right hand in the direction of Max, who ducks underneath, clasps his hands around Bucks waist and rips him through the air with a German suplex, Max keeps hold and rolls through for a secon

He: max looking for a third

Ha: Got it, into the bridge

He: MAX WINS

Ha: NOT YET! JUST A TWO COUNT! WHAT RESILIENCE FROM THE UK CHAMPION

Max hits the mat in frustration before getting to his feet and backing into the corner of the ring. He barks out instructions for Buck to get up as he pulls himself up in the opposite corner

He: I think we know what follows here......GORE

Ha: NOBODY HOME.......BUCK TOOTH BLAST

He: WHAT IMPACT! OUT OF NOWHERE

The referee signals for the bell as 'Radioactive' hits the speakers again and a laboured Max Adamson gets to his feet. the official raises hi arm in vistory but he rips his arm away and exits the ring

Ha: Max got the win, but I think he may have slightly underestimated Buck Riggins here tonight

He: He never did, this is just one of those freak occurances were an inferior athlete inexpicably raises their game, this was essentially Bucks heavyweight title shot

Ha: A bit disrespectful there

Replays show Max going for the gore and going head first into the middle turnbuckle, he turns around and is met with a kick to the gut and Buck goes for the Buck Tooth Blast, but Max shakes it off with ease and lifts Buck up before driving him down with the Cyclone for the win

He: that was one heck of a finish, Max picking up the win, I think for parts of that he was wishing he was in there with Anthony Grace

Ha: I don't doubt that for a .......HEY!! WHAT THE!!! HE HAS NO RIGHT TO BE IN THERE

The crowd are booing loudly as Jonathan Daniels gets in the ring as Buck is getting to his feet and he kicks Buck with a blatant low blow and then lifts him up

He: PERFECT STORM FROM DANIELS! WOW, WHAT A MESSAGE HE HAS JUST SENT TO BUCK RIGGINS

The crowds boos are deafening as Daniels picks up Bucks UK title and he lifts it high in the air as he stands over Riggins

Ha: What a statement from Daniels, but when Buck comes round he'll know that he has taken a former 6CW champion to his limits, no shame in that

He: Maybe, but for now its time to move on, we've still got plenty to come tonight

Match result: Max Adamson via pinfall
Match time: 6 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 8:32 pm

(The crowd cheer as Enigma is shown backstage with Christy James)

CJ: Enigma you are normally the guy hidden in the shadows but you have asked to speak to the 6CW fans tonight. In recent weeks you have appeared troubled. Is there something you wanted to get off your chest?

(Enigma lifts his head slightly but his face is still hidden by the hood and paint)

E: I have reached this point through much soul searching Christy. I do not welcome the limelight as you will know I prefer to let my actions speak for me but I have come to realise that perhaps this is not enough

CJ: Is there something in particular you are referring to?

E: Since my arrival in 6CW the focus has been on a perceived secret, by the idea that I am hiding something but believe me my problems are insignificant compared to the evil that is growing once more within this company.

I have watched from a far. I have witnessed the actions of many a troubled soul; I have heard the words of the vengeful and what I have seen could herald a turning of the tide in this great company.

I can not stand idle any longer!

My secret is my strength, my allegiance is clear. The enemy must be defeated. I am ready to fight the fight for what is right and true

No more hiding in the shadows

(The scene ends)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 8:33 pm

(The shot cuts back to ringside where a confused Henry Lloyd sits facing the camera)

HE: Uhm. OK. An unusual outburst from the normally circumspect Enigma there, something has obviously rattled his cage. I’m sure we will find out over the coming weeks exactly what he was referring to..

But I believe now we will be taking a look at the second part of Harold’s chat with Daniel Magnusson

The video starts again. Magnusson places the glass on the table and clears his throat

HA: Daniel. You mentioned earlier that Dean Andrews is fiercely loyal to his friends. Does this mean you think his relationship with Anthony Grace is clouding his judgement?

DM: Partly. They have known each other for many years. Dean is the reason Anthony decided to come to 6CW after all but I think Dean believes he is owed something because of the part he played in that deal. That it gives him more power to make the big calls

HA: Does he not have 6CW interests at heart, after all he was heavily involved in the rebirth of the company

DM: That is why I asked him to come back. I saw how much this company meant to him. I saw how much it killed him to have to walk away initially. I wanted to repay him for all the hard work he had put in initially. I wanted us to build this company together

HA: But his allegiance to Grace and his team has changed that?

DM: Dean wears his heart on his sleeve but I don’t think he genuinely ever sets out to hurt anyone. He is quick to react but sometimes let’s his heart dictate his actions. He’s a wrestler by trade after all not a business man but I could see the potential in him.

I really felt I could teach him, mould him into a potential successor. I am not a young man by any stretch of the imagination Harold and I know I will not go on forever. Dean was given a great opportunity and this is how he repays me

HA: Do you think he owes you?

DM: I think he should remember who pays his wages. Charles Kramer is a clever man and he will not think twice about throwing Dean to one side once he gets what he wants

HA: And what is that end game that he is after?

Magnusson frowns

DM: Your guess is as good as mine at the moment Harold but what I can see is that he has purposefully created a divide at the very top of 6CW for his own benefit.

He came to this company expecting that I would roll over on his demands, now that plan A has failed he is exploiting the link with Andrews and once I put a stop to that I am sure there will be a plan C and maybe a plan D,E and F. But one thing is clear is my resolute response to the threat he made last week

I WILL NOT BE BLACKMAILED!!

HA: What was on that phone Daniel

Magnusson wipes his hand across his face and his eyes narrow with fury

DM: Something that showed me exactly what kind of a man Charles Kramer is and the depths he is willing to go to manipulate a situation to get what he wants

Magnusson takes a sip of water once more

HA: Are you ok to continue?

DM: Of course, this needs to be said. People need to know what is happening

The video fades out again

HE: What happened next?

HA: Tune in later to find out what else we discussed. You will not believe your ears

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 8:36 pm

(A lone camera starts to roll and Perfect Jack comes into view on the big screen. He is lounging in the wheelchair that he came out on earlier in the week and smiling sarcastically into the camera)

PJ: You will be pleased to know no miracles are needed. I can still walk.

(Jack leans towards the camera)

PJ: But that is what Dicey needs right now……a 24 carat miracle. You see he has always been someone that likes to bring his fists to a gun fight. A guy who thinks sheer determination will cut it against anything. And I admit I used to like that part of him. It was why I even contemplated being his partner. But the problem is that determination can lead to mistakes. Trying to go against the odds simply because you like to cause carnage. Well mistakes are something I cannot live with. It isn’t me and it isn’t perfection.

(He looks away from the camera and smirks)

PJ: I bet he enjoyed landing in amongst the fans at Aftermath. Those idiots who cheer him on are just as guilty for his mistakes as he is. They don’t know when to stop and force him to go further than his messed up body will allow. The guy who is born to fight doesn’t have the form for it anymore. It’s all soundbites and alliances while he lives by cowardly attacks and past exploits.

(Jack turns back to the camera)

PJ: When will you get that Dicey just isn’t 6CW anymore? He belongs in a place for nobodies. He belongs on the scrap heap. He doesn’t deserve my time…….

(Jack smirks)

PJ: But I have time to play even if he hasn’t earned it. And you ask why I am giving Dicey this privilege? Call it a wakeup call. You see, Dicey deserves everything and more. And I have no feelings of remorse for what I have done. But by coming up against Perfection and seeing that he falls far short, it might persuade him to give up without embarrassing himself.

(Jack leans back in the wheelchair)

PJ: Don’t get me wrong……I want Dicey to keep coming at me. I enjoy kicking his butt all over Wembley. But the time will come when playtime is over and the real journey of Perfection begins. And at that point, Dicey Reilly will be a distant memory and just a blot on 6CW’s history.

(Jack leans forward and glares into the camera.)

PJ: Until then……he can be born to fight all he wants. But he will soon wish he had never been born at all!

(Jack smiles into the camera as it fades to black)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 8:39 pm

Match 4
Perfect Jack vs. Ryker Kidd

The action is back at ringside and the crowd pop as "Bawitdaba' screams from the speakers and red jets of fireworks fire up into the air. The curtain bursts open and Ryker Kidd bounced out onto the stage...

HA: Kidd is on the crest of a wave, if he can follow up his win against Dubois last time out with a win over a former 6CW champion tonight then the sky really is the limit for this youngster

HE: He has been impressive but his opponent this evening has uncovered a level of intensity that Kidd probably has never seen before

Kidd tags hands with the fans and rolls into the ring he turns to face the ramp

'Perfection' then beats out of the speakers and the crowd begins to boo.

HE: Hero to zero all in one night

HA: In the space of one match. Jack turned his back on Dicey on the 6CW universe

HE: I like Jack when he’s like this

HA: You would!

Jack climbs the steps as the booing continues, he salutes the crowd a smug grin on his face as he steps into the ring. The ref checks over both men and signals for the bell

HA: And this one is underway

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Jack and Kidd lock-up, Ryker forces Jack back slightly but Jack hits him with a headbutt. He then hits a couple of European uppercuts and Kidd is up against the ropes. Kidd is whipped across but comes back off the ropes with a big elbow smash. Jack stumbles up and Kidd boots him in the stomach before nailing an implant DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Jack fires the shoulder up off the canvas, Kidd rises to his feet and he drops a fist into the face. He hauls up PJ only to throw him down with a German suplex, Jack stumbles up and goes for a clothesline which Kidd blocks, he spins Jack and then puts him onto his shoulders and nails a Samoan drop!

HA: Kidd on fire here

Kidd gets to his feet; he waits for Jack to rise before whipping him against the ropes and then nails a flying forearm.

Jack lands hard and Kidd covers

Kidd pulls Jack to his feet and he signals to the crowd

HA: Stay on him

Kidd takes his eye off his opponent for a second and pays the price as Jack rakes his eyes, the ref warns him but Jack brushes him away and lifts up Kidd and plants him with a slam to the mat, he drags him to his feet and then hits a series of big uppercuts that back Kidd into the corner. Jack then runs in and

nails a huge clothesline, Kidd slumps down. Jack then hits a succession of short, stiff forearm smashes into the face until Kidd is sat in the corner, slumped down against the bottom turnbuckle.

Jack then runs the ropes and connects with a running punt kick to the side of the head. He drags Kidd to the centre of the ring.

HE: There’s the intensity

Ref: 1.................2.......Kick out!

HA: Close!

Jack retreats to the corner, he waits for Kidd to rise before running in and hitting a big cross-body block that is more akin to an American football tackle. Jack then waits for Kidd to rise before hitting him with a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

HA: Jack dominating this match, he has lost none of his edge

Jack whips Kidd across the ring and then nails a leaping clothesline. He then goes to the top rope, he attempts a cross-body block but Kidd manages to roll through into the cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Jack kicks out, He leaps to his feet but Kidd manages to floor him with a clothesline. Jack stumbles up; Kidd puts him onto his shoulders and then falls back, nailing an electric chair drop. Kidd runs in and hits a stinger splash, Jack falls to the mat and Kidd goes up top...

HE: Shooting Star Headbutt!

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Jack powers out, Kidd waits for him to rise before hitting a running powerslam. Again he makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Kidd places him into a seated full nelson. Eventually, Jack rises and is floored with a full nelson slam. Kidd goes to the apron; he turns to the crowd once more.

HE: Does he not learn

HA: Rookie mistake

Jack is up and hits a running knee to the head through the ropes as Kidd turns. Chasing his opponent to the outside he unleashes rights and lefts before tossing him back into the ring

HA: Perfect Plex!

Ref: 1.....................2.............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HE: Jack get’s the win but an impressive fight from Kidd

HA: If it wasn’t for the little mistakes this match result could have been very different

HE: But that is the difference in 6CW Harold, you can’t make results and get away with it

HA: Kidd will come again. I’m sure of it

Jack looks down at his fallen opponent and spits, the crowd boo as the former 6CW champion rolls out of the ring, they cheer as Kidd gets to his feet

Match result: Perfect Jack via pinfall
Match time: 5 minutes; 36 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 8:41 pm

*Christy James stands between Terrence Kray and on the other side the Red Arrows

CJ: As you can see, I'm joined by the trio that will team up tonight to face the nameless might of The Forgotten. Jack, Robin, Terrence...how do you prepare for a foe you have next to no information about?

*Hurst raises a microphone to speak but Kray steps across and gets to Christy's mic

TK: Nah, nah, nah. We ain't gonna prepare for nowt. They gonna prepare for us, doll. I'm the guv'nor, these two are the tag team champs, them boys ain't got a prayer.

JH: We would hope that Mr Kray knows there are some very experienced tag team wrestlers in his corner tonight, and he would do well to listen to us.

CJ: Would you, Jack, prefer that there were some preparations ahead of this match?

JH: You do not reach the top by ignoring your opponent.

TK: I ain't the type to fear the other man. They fear me, son.

*Reborn steps across to stand in front of Christy, looking right at Kray

RR: Boy, boy, boy. This ain't no fist fight in Newham. You saw their dirty tactics last week, they don't give none about no rules. Tonight we watch our backs and we strike and move.

TK: Oh, you wanna rule the roost, huh, me old boy. Well, let's go shooting in Tooting, kiddo. See you in the ring boys.

*Kray walks off, leaving Christy with the Red Arrows

CJ: And do you two have a message for the Forgotten?

JH: Well, yes, Christy, we do.

*He turns to the camera

JH: Revolutions are a myth. Tonight begins the fight back of democracy. Welcome to high society.

*He shakes Christy's hand, Robin fistbumps and they leave as the camera fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 8:43 pm

(Ryker Kidd stumbles through the curtain to the backstage area. A medical official gives him a checkover, and once the young star is cleared he is stopped from leaving by a 6CW official wearing a suit)

O: Mr Kidd, management would like to talk to you about your match at Night of Glory.

(Kidd smiles)

RK: I don't have a match at Night of Glory, my suited friend.

O: And that's what I have been sent to change, Mr Kidd. The management team here would like to offer you a place in the Chamber of Horrors match...a chance to compete for the vacant Xtreme Championship...

(Kidd raises his eyebrows)

RK: Offer, hey? So, I could refuse?

O: You could, but I have been told it would not be in your best interests to do so.

RK: I'm just playing, Mr Suit, that chamber will be like a playground for me.

O: Do I take that as acceptance?

RK: You can run back to the boss, whichever one you prefer, and tell them that I'm ready. It might shorten my career, but it will start my legacy come a 1, 2, 3.

(The crowd cheer as Kidd smiles)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 8:48 pm

Match 5
Red Arrows/Terrance Kray vs The Forgotten

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to Anarchy, live from Wembley Arena.

HE: And what a match we have in store for you up next folks, 6 man tag team action.

HA: Terence Kray teams up with the tag team champions, The Red Arrows, to face off against those thugs The Forgotten, who brutally attacked all three men last week.

HE: How great was that? Seeing those three getting a beating made my night.

HA: You are sick, how can you applaud and support a group of mercenary thugs like The Forgotten?

HE: I do the same every week at Stamford Bridge.

"Up the Bracket" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Terry Kray walks out onto the stage. He marches down the ramp, tagging the fans hands as he goes, before climbing up the steel steps and entering the ring.

HA: Kray was fighting against The Red Arrows last week, this week he finds himself on the same side. I can't see that being a problem though, there is certainly a common enemy here.

HE: It doesn't matter if they do have a common enemy, these three chumps have no chance against The Forgotten.

"Stronger' roars out and huge cheers descend on the arena as the Red Arrows make their entrance. Hurst waves to the crowd and Reborn bounces up and down before they touch knuckles and then raise their belts in the air. They make it to the ring and climb in. Reborn and Hurst walk up to Kray, who extends a hand. Hurst accepts the handshake, while Reborn and Kray nod at each other.

HA: The Red Arrows were far from happy after the events of last week, and who can blame them?

HE: These kids wanted to be noticed, taken seriously, well they have been noted now by The Forgotten. I have a feeling isn't exactly what they wanted, but they asked for it.

HA: I think they're ready for it Henry, these two want to fight.

The arena descends into pitch black as the lights go off, the crowd descend into boos knowing what it signals. The lights flick back on after a few moments and The Forgotten are stood in the ring, with the Red Arrows and Kray all stood in one corner.

HE: That entrance is the calling card of The Forgotten, these hooded figures who have terrorized 6CW in the past few months.

HA: The Red Arrows and Kray knew what was coming though, they put themselves in a position where they couldn't be ambushed.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to start the match, Terrence Kray marches forward for his team and beckons any one of The Forgotten to come forward. Kray stands there waiting for a moment as two members of The Forgotten slowly leave the ring. Kray quickly goes after the legal man, firing in a series of hard right hands to the head that back The Forgotten member into the ropes.

Kray goes for another huge right hand but it's blocked by The Forgotten man, who then drives a knee up into the stomach followed by a vicious kick to the face. Kray stumbles back, The Forgotten man bounces off the ropes only for Kray to flatten him with a discus clothesline, which is greeted with by huge cheers from the crowd. Kray covers.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Kray immediately goes back on the offensive, he lifts hooded man to his feet and follows that up with a headbutt. Kray attempts an Irish whip, the momentum is reversed only for Kray to bounce off the ropes and take The Forgotten man down with a running STO. The hooded figure rises up and walks straight into a swinging neckbreaker. Kray hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

HA: Terry Kray going off like a house on fire here, desperate for revenge after the heinous assault from these three at Aftermath.

The Forgotten member powers the shoulder up. Kray again drags the man to his feet and fires in a couple of heavy punches that send The Forgotten member into a neutral corner. Kray then pounds away on him with a succession of huge rights and lefts to the body and head. The hooded figure slumps down and Kray immediately stomps a mudhole into him, only relenting as the ref nears a 5 count.

Kray steps back away from the corner, allowing The Forgotten man to his feet before lifting him onto his shoulders and delivering a Samoan Drop. Kray hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.......................2.............The Forgotten break the pinfall!

HA: Already they're resorting to that?!

HE: That's teamwork Harold!

The crowd pop as the interference brings The Red Arrows into the ring but The Forgotten quickly return to the ring apron, forcing the referee to remove the Red Arrows from the ring and back to the apron. Kray is berating the referee as he does so, he then turns around straight into a big boot to the skull from the legal man. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Kray kicks out, the hooded figure goes on the attack with a couple of knee drops down into the face. He then picks Kray up and lifts him onto his shoulders, before running towards the ropes and dropping Kray down throat-first. He stumbles back and gets planted with a DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

The legal member of The Forgotten gets to his feet, he makes a tag to another member of the hooded group. He steps into the ring, as the other member of The Forgotten then catapults Kray forward. He gets caught by the Forgotten man who just got the tag, he then delivers an impressive overhead belly to belly suplex.

HE: Incredible suplex!

Kray rolls up and walks straight into a 2nd belly to belly, this time the Forgotten man makes the cover.

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

Kray kicks out, The Forgotten member gets to his feet and does allow Kray to get to his knees before hitting a kick to the stomach. Kray rolls back towards a neutral corner, The Forgotten member picks him up and slams his head into the turnbuckle repeatedly. He lifts Kray onto his shoulders, hitting a Snake Eyes onto the turnbuckles. Kray stumbles out of the corner, straight into a powerslam from The Forgotten.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Kray again kicks out. The Forgotten member lifts Kray to his feet in a full nelson hold, walking towards the corner before shoving him towards a team-mate, who boots Kray in the gut from between the ropes while the other Forgotten member hits a punch to the head.

HA: Cheap shot!

HE: It's just good team-work, just because Kray isn't working well with his team-mates.

Kray stumbles back after the brief attack and walks straight into a spinebuster. The Forgotten member makes the cover.

Ref: 1......................2..................Kick out!

The Forgotten man lifts up Kray, before making the tag to one of his team-mates, who climbs to the top rope. The first member of The Forgotten hits a russian legsweep, before the now legal man dives off the top rope with a splash. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Kray kicks out, The Forgotten man grabs him by the head and mockingly slaps him around the face, before kicking him in the stomach. Kray rolls back, The Forgotten man leans down to drag the cockney up to his feet, but Kray gets him into a roll-up pin!

HA: Crafty from the cockney!

Ref: 1........................2...................Kick out!

The Forgotten man powers the shoulder up and rolls to his feet angrily, he throws a wild clothesline at Kray which he ducks underneath before hitting an atomic drop. The Forgotten member stumbles around, straight into a Kray DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1........................2...................Kick out!

Kray gets to his feet, he dives to the corner and makes the tag to Robin Reborn, and the crowd cheer loudly. Reborn springboards into the ring, he runs in at The Forgotten man, taking him down with a high-angled dropkick. The hooded figure rolls up, Reborn attempts a boot to the gut, The Forgotten man grabs it only for Reborn to nail an enzaguri kick.

He goes to the top rope...

HA: Elbow drop! This kid is absolutely fantastic to watch.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Reborn allows The Forgotten man to his feet before taking him down with an arm drag. The Forgotten member rolls to his feet, Reborn leaps into the air and connects with a hurracanrana. Reborn then makes the tag to his partner Hurst.

He steps into the ring, The Forgotten man walks straight into a double hip toss, quickly followed by a kick to the face by Hurst and a roundhouse kick to the back of the head by Reborn. Hurst covers.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Hurst drags up The Forgotten man, he lifts him into the air and connects with a vertical suplex. He drags him to his feet in the suplex hold, keeping The Forgotten man in the air before transitioning the suplex through into a powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

The hooded man gets the shoulder up, Hurst drags him up and Irish whips him to the corner. He then runs in, nailing a shining wizard. Hurst tags Reborn, who goes to the top rope, grabbing the head of The Forgotten man and nailing a flying bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1................2..................Kick out!

Reborn drags up The Forgotten man, he goes for an Irish whip but the Forgotten man reverses the momentum. Reborn rebounds to the middle of the ring and The Forgotten member nails a flapjack. Reborn rolls to his feet and walks straight into a reverse STO. Cover.

HE: What a great counter!

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Reborn is dragged to his feet by the Forgotten member, who throws him to the corner before tagging in one of his cohorts. He steps into the ring, hitting a series of shoulder thrusts to the stomach. He then kneels down, as the member who tagged out runs in and leaps off the back, hitting a running calf kick.

Reborn slumps forward and the legal man hits a Northern Lights suplex, straight into a cover.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

The Forgotten member gets to his feet, he allows Reborn up before lifting him into a suplex position, before dropping down into a Samoan Drop. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Reborn kicks out, The Forgotten man gets to his feet and runs to the corner, sending Terence Kray flying off the apron with a huge forearm smash. He turns around, Reborn is on his feet only to be taken down with another forearm smash. Reborn rolls up, he gets booted in the gut...

HE: Powerbomb, The Forgotten dominating this!

Ref: 1...........................2...................Kick out!

The tag champ again fires the shoulder up in time. He is dragged to his feet by The Forgotten man, who goes for a German suplex...

HA: WOW!

HE: How did he do that?!

Reborn lands on his feet out of the German suplex, he then gains some revenge by sending a Forgotten member flying with a forearm smash of his own. Reborn turns, the other member of The Forgotten runs at him but he hits a drop toe hold.

The Forgotten member's head hits the turnbuckle, he slumps back and Reborn quickly nails a lionsault. Cover.

Ref: 1........................2..................Kick out!

Reborn waits for The Forgotten man to rise before knocking him down with a clothesline? Reborn then bounces off the ropes, hitting a higher impact clothesline. The hooded figure rolls to his feet...

HA: Standing tornado DDT!

Reborn covers.

Ref: 1........................2......................

HA: Damn it again!

The Forgotten member on the apron runs into the ring, breaking the pinfall. Jack Hurst has seen enough, he storms into the ring and picks up The Forgotten man, firing in a series of huge European Uppercuts that back him into the ropes. Terence Kray rolls back into the ring, they run at The Forgotten man...

HE: Double clothesline. That's an illegal move, aren't you going to complain about that Harold?!

HA: Revenge is sweet!

Hurst and Kray look down at two of The Forgotten down on the outside, the one they knocked out of the ring and the one that Reborn had sent off the apron. They nod...

HA: Double suicide dive!

HE: Only Hurst connected though!

The other Forgotten man moves out of the way, and Terry Kray crashes into the railings. Hurst rolls to his feet but The Forgotten man is able to take advantage by throwing him into the steel ring post. Hurst stumbles back and The Forgotten member throws him into the post again.

He helps up his fellow Forgotten member, dragging him to his feet and propping him up, before getting him onto the ring apron.

In the ring, The Forgotten member drags up Reborn, he goes for a powerslam but the tag champ drops down the back...

HA: ROUNDHOUSE KICK!

Ref: 1.........................2...............................Kick out!

The Forgotten member kicks out just in time. Reborn gets to his feet, he quickly goes up to the top rope...

HA: This is a joke. Get him out of there!

One of The Forgotten steps into the ring, he stands in front of the one Reborn nailed with a roundhouse kick, preventing the shooting star press finisher. The referee tries to force The Forgotten member away, standing in between him and Reborn, pushing the Forgotten man back.

This allows the third and final member to leap onto the apron, shoving Reborn off the top rope and down into the canvas head-first. The ref finally forces the interferer out of the ring, as the hooded man who was prone ready for the shooting star press begins to stir.

He gets to his feet, steadying himself as the other two Forgotten members watch on from ringside.

HA: That is a disgrace. Reborn was going to win this match until blatant cheating, from two members of The Forgotten!

Reborn stirs...

HE: WHAT A CLOTHESLINE! THAT'S IT!

Ref: 1.................................2....................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The crowd descend into boos as the other two members of The Forgotten step into the ring, they help up their comrade before standing either side of him, holding his arm aloft in victory which causes even more boos.

HE: What a great win for The Forgotten, totally dominant!

HA: Please tell me you're joking Henry?

HE: No, they were in total control of that match throughout. It was a fantastic display.

HA: They cheated the whole match, including at the end to get the win!

HE: It's only cheating if you get caught Brother.

HA: It's a disgrace, this result should not stand, The Red Arrows and Kray were the deserved winners of this one but once more it's The Forgotten's underhand tactics that get the win.

Match result: The Forgotten via pinfall
Match time: 7 minutes; 12 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 9:00 pm

(We return back to the hospital building to see Timothy Allen standing by again outside. He looks into the camera and smiles.)

TA: Folks, I am pleased to report that Brandi Johnson has been cleared to leave hospital. It appears that after a little persuasion from her husband and Brandi's insistence to return home, that doctors have relented to her request. We are also led to believe JJ Johnson will be making a statement shortly about the recent happenings. What he will say about his current feud with Lex Hart remains to be seen, but myself and most of the world’s media are waiting patiently.

(Suddenly the hospital doors fly open and camera bulbs flash. Johnson and his wife tentatively walk down the steps of the hospital. JJ is shielding Brandi from the media glare and snarls at the cameras to keep their distance. A microphone stand has been set up at the bottom of the steps and JJ approaches it angrily. Brandi stands close by her husband and it is clear she still looks unwell. Johnson turns to her and whispers some comfort before addressing the crowd)

JJ: Let me make something damn clear. I am not happy to be out here and ain't nuthin you people can say will make me stay any longer than I have to. My wife has been through hell already and I will be damned if I am going to make things worse just to write a few lines in your papers. So let's get this sh*t over and done with now........Y'all listening?!

(Johnson glares around at the assorted media who are waiting for what Johnson has to say. He sighs deeply and adjusts the microphone. Johnson turns to Brandi again to make sure she is ok and she squeezes his hand. Johnson nods a few times and turns back to the cameras)

JJ: You lot think that the business I grew up in is my number one concern. Doin' these interviews and pleasing the bosses is what I should be aiming to do. Nuthin' could be further from the truth. My world is in the form of the lady beside me. Ain't no thing more important in my life and nuthin' that could ever replace her. So to see her in hospital twice within a few weeks breaks my heart. Y'all think us wrestlers don't feel no pain and we like you to think that. But we all got sweet spots and you sure as hell know that Lex Hart found mine.......

(Johnson stares right into one of the cameras)

JJ: That's right Lex, I admit it. You have damn well got to me. You can target me all you want. You can try and damage me and break my bones. But to tackle my family.......my blood......well you gone too far. That is why this thing between us.....this mano o mano we got going on........well it's not going to stop anytime soon........

(He pauses and turns to Allen)

JJ:........and not because the business I work in has not got the stomach to handle it!

(Johnson turns back to Brandi who whispers for him to calm down. Johnson bites his lip and returns to the cameras)

JJ: I have no doubt that while I have been taking care of important things, that Lex has been running his mouth as only he can. He wants you all to believe that the coward has suddenly got game. But Lex has always been a dog that barks the loudest in the yard but had his damn balls cut off years ago!

(There are some laughs in the media huddle and Johnson shakes his head)

JJ: Yeah that's right......it's funny how these things go. Lex returns and goes after me and the whole world thinks it's funny. You thought it funny when my wife was knocked senseless?! You thought it funny when I shoved Lex through a window?!

(The crowd go silent)

JJ: Yeah.....thought not. But it proves one thing. This headline battle me and Lex got going on........it's all serious. Perhaps too serious. I don't care about his life and he sure as hell don't care about mine. Other people are getting hurt and maybe me and Lex are going to kill ourselves by the end of this. You know what though? I don't have no fear of that. I walk into this with my eyes wide open. Brandi might hate me saying this but she knows it is true. When you attack those you mean everything to me, then your A game is just not going to cut it. JJ Johnson the wrestler is one thing.......JJ Johnson the mad vengeful mutherf*cker is something totally different.

(Johnson's eyes flash red and he glares out)

JJ: So Lex can try and be a hard son-of-a-b*tch too but it ain't gonna cut it. It won't get even close. And the thing that scares him shouldn't be what I can do. But how far I am willing to go. 'Coz right now people.........I don't even know that.........

(He turns to Brandi and smiles half-heartedly before turning back to the crowd)

JJ: Right.....any of you guys got something to say, now is the time..........

(Suddenly the crowd parts and a figure jumps up from behind Johnson. He starts hammering away at him and Brandi is pushed to one side. As the camera focuses in we can see it is a crazed Lex Hart who is punching Johnson the hospital steps. The assorted media disperse quickly and there are screams from the crowd. Johnson hasn't got a hope as Lex is smashing him with his fists and slamming his head down on the stone steps. A few people try to intervene but Lex shoves them away before he starts booting away at Johnson. Brandi starts screaming and goes to help her husband but Hart pushes her to the floor again)

B: SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!!

(Johnson is bleeding heavily as Hart now has the microphone lead in his hand and wrapping it around JJ's throat. He drags him up the stone steps before pulling down hard. This causes Johnson's head to jolt back and it is clear that he is being choked from the makeshift noose)

B: SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE! PLEASE! HE IS KILLING HIM!

(Johnson is trying to wiggle free, but Lex is arching his back and pulling the lead harder. As the screen starts to fade, we see Brandi frantically dialling on a mobile as sirens are heard in the distance)

Back at ringside a shocked Harold and Henry sit open mouthed

HA: Erhm ?

HE: Let’s go to a break and we will try and get a live update on that situation before the show is out

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 9:03 pm

(Vincent Costello is shown on screen as Anarchy comes back from commercials, boo’s ring out around the arena as the EWF champion begins to talk into camera…)

I’d consider myself a realist, I like to think I can look at a situation and understand the magnitude of it, that I can look past all the bull sh$t, the facade … but in philosophical terms, I’m a pessimist… I’m a cynic, a sceptic… I can’t help but think that this world we’ve created, this 6CW universe is built on lies, on falsehoods that are so engrained in this business that they’ve become a given, accepted as the norm. You see I believe that by once being something only means that now you are barely anything at all, by once having relevance means that you once had significance. The implication that because somebody once did something with their career means that they are forever revered as a legend, as a somebody offends me, it offends each and every one of us that is here today… that is here now, that has life by the balls right here right now.

I place no value on building a legacy, I put no stock in how many times my title bouts will be re-ordered on PPV over the years… I’ll leave that to the sycophantic, to the self-obsessed, to the Liam Woods of this world. I have no time to look back or the inclination to contemplate the future… My sole purpose, my principle reason for getting out of bed each morning, to lace up these boots and put my body on the line, to be the best, to be the standard bearer of excellence, to be the world heavyweight champion is the here and now… And there isn’t a single soul in this business that doesn’t legitimately endorse me as a champion; even Keith Leone himself said it last week… Costello’s Law is the gold standard here in 6CW… it’s undeniable. And the once great Keith Leone, the distinguished, celebrated former champion he needs to realise that at Night of Glory he’s gonna be standing opposite a killer, a legend killer, he’s gonna be standing across from the single greatest threat his career, his wellbeing his livelihood has ever faced. But as a realist I’m not blind to the qualities Leone has, it’s just as a cynic I don’t believe, no no scratch that, I know… he can’t beat me.

I wanna say this to you Leone… do not come back to 6CW lauding it over the rest of us with tales from the good ol’ days, do not bore and more importantly disrespect us with talks of the golden age… you wanna be back in this business, you wanna be relevant again well close the door to the past and do something about it in the here and now… try taking this away from me…

(Costello motions to the EWF title draped over his shoulder)

I’d rather that was the case, I’d prefer that, respect it even… But everything I’ve heard from Keith Leone since the moment you stepped back through the door last year has been in past-tense,” I did this, I was that”… why don’t you follow the lead from Costello’s Law and just do…

Tonight, you and Gazzy D, me and Joshua in the main event… when it’s our turn to square off, you’ll understand why the right here, the right now is the most important time, why all those past-tense count for jack… I’ll see you out there Keith

Costello’s Law says the past gives you an identity, the future holds the promise of salvation… Sadly for Keith Leone both are illusions!

(Scene fades)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 9:06 pm

Match 6
Jerome Dubois vs Dicey Reilly

"Demi God" is ringing through the speakers as the action returns to ringside. Red, white and blue pyros erupt into the air as the crowd vent their dislike for Jerome Dubois. Dubois enters the arena, carrying his trademark baseball bat, and he removes his mask to stare at the audience.

HA: Jerome Dubois is going through somewhat of poor run at the moment.....last time out he suffered a defeat at the hands of Ryker Kidd and he really didn't like that...

HE: He was embarrassed by a rookie...Dubois is a hall of famer and he deserves to be respected....two weeks ago was a blip but he'll bounce back and he'll make everyone take notice of him once more...

Dubois brushes off the boos from the crowd as he makes his way down the ramp and climbs onto the apron. He wipes his feet on the tarp before stepping through the ropes. Dubois uses the ropes to perform some stretches and then "Born to Fight" booms out to an explosive reception from the 6CW faithful.

HA: What a reception for another hall of famer.....the 6CW Universe love Dicey Reilly....

HE: Well they better appreciate him whilst he's here because once Perfect Jack is done with him there is going to be nothing left to love...

HA: Dicey Reilly is currently embroiled in a fierce rivalry with his former friend....a rivalry that has become so tense that even the fans got caught in the crossfire two weeks ago....

HE: There is no way Reilly's mind is on the job at hand tonight...Dubois will take full advantage of that....

Dicey pumps his fist into the air as he walks down the ramp. He slaps the outstretched hands of his fans before pulling himself onto the apron and stepping through the ropes. Reilly and Dubois share a staredown before the bell sounds to start the match....

HA: These two men know each other very well......they go back a very long way...

HE: Practically to the beginning of 6CW....

The two men share a few words and then Dubois throws a cheapshot, sparking boos from the crowd. Dicey smiles at the punch and throws a huge right of his own, a fist fight ensuing in the centre of the ring. The crowd roar every time Dicey rocks Dubois' head back and then he grabs the Frenchmen's arm and whips him across the ring...

HA: Oh cmon....

Dubois turns inside and he pulls Dicey towards him before poking him in the eye. Dicey is temporarily blinded and Dubois lashes chops into his chest before backing him into the corner and stomping a mudhole in the gut of Reilly...

HA: Dubois has this new vicious side that gives him an edge certainly but it also makes him prone to mistakes...

Dubois connects with European uppercuts and then he grabs Dicey's arm and whips him to the opposite corner. Dubois rushes across and jumps into a splash but Dicey moves aside, sending his opponent crashing against the turnbuckle. Dicey then charges off the ropes and returns with a flying clothesline takedown. Dubois gets back up and Dicey hits him with a belly to belly suplex..........1..........2......shoulder up!

HE: Dicey Reilly has done it all in his career....he's a Grand Slam winner but he should have stayed retired....this is a new breed of competitor now...

Dicey picks Dubois back up and he tries to swing him into a neckbreaker but Dubois spins through and kicks him in the gut before nailing him with a snap DDT. They get back up and Dubs connects with a scooped slam before following up with a twirling elbow drop...
.........shoulder up!

HA: The same argument could therefore be aimed at Jerome Dubois.....and yet you believe he has a huge future yet in 6CW...

HE: Dubois can adapt....that gives him the edge over guys like Dicey Reilly, you'll see...

Dubois pulls Dicey back up and tries to flip him into the air for a powerbomb but Dicey drops out the front and lands a headbutt to the face, sending Dubois staggering back to the corner. Dicey follows in with a big clothesline and then he runs off the opposite ropes and comes back with a huge big boot as Dubois stumbles out.......1.......2.....kickout!

HA: This is going to be a throw back to the old school here.....hard-hitting and fast paced..

Dicey drags Dubois up and tries to lift him into a suplex but Dubois kicks his feet and then pulls Reilly into a small package...........1...........2.......shoulder up. They scramble back up and Dicey lifts Dubois up onto his shoulders but Dubois drops off the back and counters with a back suplex. Dubois then makes his way to the corner and begins to climb towards the top...

HE: Dubois taking a risk...he knows that a win here erases all the doubts of these fickle fans....

Dubois perches on the edge of the turnbuckle and then he launches himself into an elbow drop, crashing down onto the chest of Dicey Reilly...........1.............2......kickout. Reilly is coughing and spluttering as he tries to reach his feet, Dubois takes up a kneeling position in the corner and waits for him to stand....

HA: Dubois looking to hit power moves....he wants to take Dicey Reilly to a place he hasn't been since returning to 6CW....

HE: FRENCH CONNECTION!

Dubois bursts from the corner for a spear but Dicey draws cheers from the crowd as he counters with a spinning powerslam....
......kickout. Dicey gets back up and he grabs Dubois by the head before dragging him up to a standing position....

HA: Dicey has the finish in mind here.....CRAIC...

Dubois kicks his legs, blocking the piledriver and then he succeeds in swiping the legs from his opponent. Dubois tries to place Reilly in a sharpshooter but Dicey thrashes around and kicks out, sending Dubs back to the corner. Dicey gets back up and he runs into the corner but Dubois gets both feet up and kicks him back...

HA: Dicey seeing stars....WOW!

HE: THAT'S IT!

Dubois then charges from the corner and this time he scores with the big spear, snapping the back of Dicey's head off the canvass........1
....thr-shoulder up!

HA: So close to finishing this match but Dicey Reilly showing his legendary toughness....

Dubois gets back up and he trash talks in French before pulling Dicey back up. He grabs him by the head and drags him into position before flipping him onto his shoulders...

HE: Time to close the show....CULTURE SHOCK!

Dicey kicks his feet and he twists off the shoulders of Dubois before connecting with a Russian legsweep.......1.......2.......shoulder up. They get back up and Dubois looks for a right hand but Dicey blocks it and rattles off three of his own before whipping Dubois off the ropes...

HA: UP HE GOES!

Dicey lowers his head and sends Dubois flying with a huge backdrop as he returns. Dubois gets back up and Dicey swings him into a neckbreaker........1..........2.......shoulder up. Dicey gets back up and he listens to the roar of the crowd as he heads for the corner...

HA: This is a completely different test to the one Dicey Reilly will face when he squares off with Perfect Jack but it is still pushing his limits....so long out of the ring, there is still an element of rust...

Dicey waits for Dubois to stand up and then he launches into the air for a flying clothesline, only for Dubois to catch him with a kick to the stomach. Dicey drops down to his knees and Dubois quickly flips him up...

HE: GARLIC BOMB!

Dubois snaps Dicey down on the deck, his head whiplashing back, and Dubois drops to his knees for the cover.........1...............2........kickout. Dubois complains to the referee but the official tells him it was a definite two count....

HA: Dubois thought he had the job done there.....

HE: I think the referee was a little slow...

Dubois gets back up and he stomps on Dicey, backing him into the corner, until the referee intervenes on the count of four. Dubois then runs the opposite corner and rushes back...

HA: That was a close call...

Dubois looks for a huge boot to the side of Dicey's head but Reilly rolls away and avoids the contact. Dicey gets back up and Dubois comes towards him but Dicey gets a kick in to the stomach and drags him close...

HA: CRAIC...

Dubois counters with a backdrop and then he grabs Dicey and pulls him into a front facelock before lifting him into the air...

HE: FORTUNE!

Dicey floats over the back of Dubois and he pushes him off the ropes before snapping him down with a spinebuster as he comes back..........1..............2........shoulder up. Dicey gets back up and he heads to the corner before ascending to the top rope....

HA: Dicey Reilly not adverse to taking risks of his own....infact he practically made his name off of things like this.....HERE WE GO!

The flashbulbs go off as Dicey leaps high into the air and comes crashing down for a flying headbutt, only for Dubois to roll out of the impact zone. Dicey's head slams into the deck and then he staggers back up...

HE: AU REVOIR!

The crowd boo as Dubois lifts Dicey off the floor and plants him with a huge sitout side-slam...
.....shoulder up!

HA: Dicey Reilly continues to fight this....

HE: What is it going to take?

Dubois is livid this time and grabs the front of the referee's jersey to complain. The official pushes Dubs away and warns him about his conduct. Dubois swears in French and then he heads to the corner and begins to climb up once again. He reaches the top and he pauses as the crowd jeer him...

HE: Don't pay attention, Dubs, they are only jealous....

Dubois shakes his head at the audience but the momentary distraction allows Dicey to get back up and swipe his opponent's legs, leaving him crotched on the top rope. Dicey lands big right hands before climbing up to join Dubs on the turnbuckle..

HA: Dangerous scenario for both men here...OH WOW!

HE: That was not a good landing...

HA: Dubois has to be out...

Dicey summons up all of his strength to suplex Dubois into the air and he holds him there. They stay in the same position for a few seconds before Dicey drops Dubois down with a sickening brainbuster....

HA: Dubois landed right on the top of his head....

Dicey crawls over and drops an arm onto the chest of his foe................1....................2................3!

HA: Got him....this one is...

HE: His foot is on the ropes....the match continues...

Dicey and the crowd think the match is over but the referee points out Dubois' foot on the bottom rope and orders the match to continue. Dicey looks a little shocked by the referee's decision but he accepts it and begins to stagger back up to a standing position. Dubois is slow to rise, clearly dazed, and Dicey takes his chance...

HA: Third time should do it.....CRAICDOWN!

Dicey looks for the cradle piledriver but Dubois is able to block once again and takes Dicey's legs out from under him. Dubois then drops back and catapults Dicey into the corner. Reilly's head snaps against the top of the turnbuckle and he staggers back around...

HE: CULTURE SHOCK....YES!

The crowd boo as Dubois manages to hoist Dicey up and then crashes him down to the deck with the "dominator" powerbomb. The exhaustion of the match leaves both men slumped...

HA: Dubois is still feeling the effects of that top rope brainbuster...he may have a concussion....

HE: Dig deep, Jerome.....this match is over....

Dubois slowly but surely crawls across the canvass and he manages to roll Dicey over onto his back before slumping across his chest...
........3!

HE: Did he get him?

HA: DICEY KICKED OUT......that few seconds lapse was all it took....Dubois had the match won but he couldn't capitalise...

The crowd are bouncing as the Fighting Irishman gets his shoulder up off the canvass. Dubois's eyes slide in and out of focus and then he spits in fury as he realises he still hasn't got the job done. He gets up and he goes head to head with the referee...

HA: Dubois needs to get a handle on himself here....

HE: He looks on the verge...

Dubois is jabbing the referee in the chest and looking furious but then he shoves the official aside and heads back towards Dicey. He drags Reilly up and slaps him in the face a couple of times before whipping him off the ropes....

HA: Dubois is trying to finish the job here...

Dicey comes back off the ropes and Dubois leaps into the air to hurdle over the top of him but Dicey catches him on his shoulders and runs to the corner, slamming him down into the turnbuckle with a release powerbomb. Dubois slumps into a seated position and Dicey crashes into him...

HA: HANGOVER CURE!

The crowd roar as Dicey drills his knee right into the face of Dubois. He drags him away from the ropes and hooks both legs...
............3!

HE: This can't be...

HA: Dubois' inability to get the job done and his own aggressive nature have cost him this match....he slipped up one time and this match is all over...

HE: Things just aren't going his way right now...he can't catch a break...

HA: But Dicey Reilly can, that was a solid performance from the hall of famer....he sent out a message there to Perfect Jack that he is getting better with each and every showing...

"Born to Fight" booms through the speakers and the referee raises Dicey Reilly's arm in victory. The audience are applauding and celebrating as Reilly climbs onto the turnbuckle to bask in his triumph. He then climbs through the ropes and drops to the outside. He tags hands with the fans and he smiles as he points to a sign being held up...

"DICEY'S GONNA KILL JACK"

HA: Dicey Reilly's attention will now turn back to his former friend and ally...whilst Jerome Dubois needs to figure out exactly what he needs to do in order to re-find his form...

Dicey makes his way up the ramp and disappears behind the curtain as Dubois slowly gets back to his feet. He wipes blood from his nose and looks angry as the crowd boo him. He glares at the referee and begins to remonstrate with him.

HE: Dubois is not happy with the level of officiating in that match...

HA: He needs to accept his own faults and not try and blame others...the only reason he lost that match is down to himself...

The referee is shaking his head and telling Dubois that he called it right down the middle. Dubois shoves the referee in the chest but the official fires back with a shove of his own...

HA: The referee showing no intimidation...

HE: Big mistake...

Dubois swells with rage and then he lands a huge right hand to the jaw of the referee, knocking him down. The crowd are booing furiously as Dubois begins to stomp down on the referee before dragging him back up and nailing a destructive powerbomb....

HA: THIS IS DISGUSTING.....SOMEONE STOP THIS!

HE: DUBOIS HAS LOST IT!

Crowd: A55hole x20

Security flood the ring and begin to restrain Dubois as the Frenchmen continues to rage. Medics arrive on the scene to tend to the referee...

HA: Jerome Dubois should be facing a fine and a suspension for this.....you cannot put your hands on the officials, they deserve respect....

HE: Dubois is under a lot of stress but this is hard to condone...

HA: Dubois is a goddamn coward and a sore loser...this matter needs to be dealt with...

Dubois is escorted up the ramp by the security team, continuing to mutter threats and curses in French. The EMT's have managed to rouse the referee in the ring but he is clearly in a lot of pain.

HA: Don't go anywhere folks because coming up next is a blockbuster main event that you don't want to miss...

Match result: Dicey Reilly via pinfall
Match time: 8 minutes; 13 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 9:13 pm

(The crowd pop as Keith Leone is shown backstage with the 6CW interview team. Leone removes his hood to reveal his face is heavily bruised from the past show’s events)

Leone: Last week Vincent we verbally attacked one another, proclaiming our dominance and by the end of the show they had to forcefully pull us apart. So in reality, we accomplished nothing but to fuel the fire of the animosity that is rapidly growing between us. But I have to hand it to you Vince, I thought I was prying into your head with those control comments I was making, but clearly you’ve dealt with those games before. You can still manipulate a match to suit you, and in amongst all of that chaos, you managed to ensure that your team came out victorious, and that angered me, but it also reassured me at the same time. If my little head games had already had you beaten, you wouldn’t be the man I assumed you were, and all of that effort to get through a Chamber match to get my hands on you would have been worthless.

(Leone smiles)

KL: No, I’ve said since I came back that I was afraid that I had lost my game, that I was now a shadow of my former self, and all I could do is come back and fight the cream of this company to see if I still had it. And whether the 6CW fans like it or not, right now, you are the best that this company has to offer.

(The crowd boo)

KL: I’ve been around in 6CW for a while and I have fought with a hell of a lot of men that some would deem legends, and very few could be said in the same breath as you. You’re a survivor Vince, no matter who comes after you and your title, you are available to overcome them and send them away. You took a man like Liam Wood who had the whole wrestling world behind him, and managed to make him look like a mere mortal compared to you. You are possibly the most vicious, calculating and clinical superstar I have ever stepped in the ring with, and coming from a man who has been hospitalised twice after matches with Dicey Reilly, you should take that as high praise. From the brief time we were in the ring together at Aftermath, I was given a prime example of how just how good you really are.

But, that was only the start of our war Vince, and we’ve barely even scratched the surface yet. Right now you’re sitting in the back plotting your next move, when mine can’t be simpler; I just want to hurt you. As I said, you’re the best around right now, and most guys would be happy with beating you at Night of Glory and taking your title, but for me that’s not the case. The war you began with the brawl at Aftermath was one that you should never have allowed to break out

You can try and have your lawyer protect you, you can keep yourself “safe” from me until necessary, but the bottom line is that none of your tactics are going to work. Take this week for example, we go into another tag match where you are teaming with a monster and I am teaming with a World Champion who happens to have a Napoleon complex. I know damn well that he is focused on one thing in this match, and your partner is the same.

(Leone shakes his head)

KL: I mean seriously, who were the four men who were really causing all of the problems in the ring last week, I’ll give you a clue, and it wasn’t the pretty boy actor. Chaos will continue to ensue whilst combustible elements like us are thrown into the ring together, and that’s only going to play into my hands. I mean when I was fighting Genesis, Walker had a plan and an army to do his bidding, and yet I still came out on top, and I did that by keeping him out of his comfort zone. I was always one step ahead of his games and ruining it for him, and by the end he had little more than one lackey fighting me and by then it was far too late to stop me. You, you’re a little harder to get to grips with, but I’m sure with time I’ll sort out that problem. I mean it really doesn’t matter tonight, as you have nowhere to hide. All that you can do is hope that Joshua and Gazzy’ s fight separates the two of us long enough for you to get away, but I will say right now that I will not let that happen. I will get my hands on you, and I’m going to show you how to really do some damage to your opponent. By the end of tonight Vince, you’re going to wish that your lawyer could cook up another doctor’s note for you, because there’ll be enough of them treating you in the back by the time I’m done.

Be ready for the fight Vince, because being the best right now won’t save you from me for very long. I’ll see you later champ.

(Scene fades)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 9:16 pm

???:What the hell Dubois!!

(Jerome Dubois is stood backstage as he is confronted by an angry Dean Andrews. Dubois steps to the 6CW GM and puffs out his chest)

DA: Is this your big plan now, attack the match officials, threaten the backstage employees. Does that make you a big man?

(Dubois grins smugly)

DA: You wanna fight, then go ahead but you do it under my terms

JD: You are ze boss

DA: Yes I am and as your boss I am telling you now that consider your actions tonight and over the past few months duly noted. I see the fury built up inside you Jerome and I want to give you an outlet in surroundings befitting of your new found levels of extremism

(Dubois narrows his eyes)

DA: At Night of Glory you will be taking your place in the Chamber of Horrors fighting for the XTreme championship....but you put your hands on anyone else that isn't a 6CW superstar and I swear I'll fire your a55 on the spot...

You wanna fight, there’s your FIGHT!

(Dubois is smiling as Andrews walks away)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 9:21 pm

H: Ladies and gentlemen we understand Timothy Allen has returned back to the arena after the JJ Johnson/Lex Hart confrontation.....JJ Johnson is being checked over by medical personnel at the hospital whilst Lex Hart is being question by police...we will update you once we have more on the matter...

(The crowd cheer as GazzyD is shown backstage with Timothy Allen. Gazzy has the 6CW Championship over his shoulder and he looks calm ahead of the interview)

TA: My guest at this time is the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion; GazzyD!

(Crowd pop)

TA: Thanks for joining me, Gazzy...

Gazzy: Cheers for the opportunity, Tim...

TA: Later tonight you and Keith Leone will team up to take on the duo of EWF World Champion, Vincent Costello and the challenger to your world championship, Joshua. I hate to be the one to ask you this Gazzy but there has been a lot of talk in the last couple of weeks that perhaps you are actually afraid of your Night of Glory opponent?

(Gazzy ponders the question for a few moments)

Gazzy: Don't apologise for asking the tough questions, Tim, I know what people have been saying. And I understand it to a degree....Joshua is a formidable opponent, he's big, strong and he loves to cause pain and destruction. On top of that is the question of whether or not he can actually be hurt...

TA: Two weeks ago he delivered "Deep Impact" through the announce table and yet he got back up and chokeslammed you before picking up a pinfall victory over you...

Gazzy: I remember it very well and the evidence is compelling.....I've hit that move on countless superstars over the years and I can't remember one of them sitting up without an ounce of pain on his face...and yet Joshua did, he showed once again exactly what I am dealing with at Night of Glory...

But the question is; does Joshua know what he is dealing with? Because I've made my career out of situations like this. The odds stacked against me, people doubting me, everybody expecting an a55 kicking that I won't be able to bounce back from...

(Gazzy listens to the cheers of the crowd)

Gazzy: And yet here I stand...a two time world champion.....every time they write me off I find a way to bounce back and prove the doubts wrong and this time will be no different.....sure I was shocked when he sat up out of that wreckage, everyone saw the doubt in my mind as he hoisted me ten feet in the air and chokeslammed me all the way to hell....

But you can look in my eyes right now and I guarantee you that there isn't a shred of fear....no intimidation and I promise that I won't back down from this challenge.....I know how good Joshua is, I know more than most how difficult it will be to defeat him at Night of Glory.....but I believe and I know all of my fans believe...

(Crowd pop)

Gazzy: As long as there are those who stand behind me and support me I will fight with every last thing I have...Joshua thinks he is a monster but he hasn't fought me when the fire rages inside....he has never looked into the eyes of an opponent and seen the same kind of beast staring right back at him....I promise that by the time June 30th comes around he will realise that me and him are cut from the same cloth...

I didn't work my way back to the mountain top just to get thrown off of it by the first threat that comes my way...I've faced men like Joshua before and that is exactly what he is; a man!

Because they can call him a monster.....a beast, demon, animal, the "Puppet Master" but deep down he's just a human being, like me and like you, Tim....you cut him open and he bleeds just like the rest of us...and like every single man walking this earth he has a weakness...

(Tim Allen raises his eyebrows and Gazzy smiles)

Gazzy: I know you doubt it, Tim, you aren't the only one but I know it is true.....there is no such thing as invincible, nobody is bulletproof....Joshua may have a higher pain threshold than your average but I guarantee that someway, somehow he can be hurt....and I'm going to find out how....that is a promise..

(The crowd cheer as Gazzy nods at Tim Allen and then walks out of the shot)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 9:22 pm

HA: What a show so far Ladies and Gentlemen and still the Main Event to come but before that combustible situation explodes once again it’s time for the final part of my interview with the 6CW owner Daniel Magnusson.

The video begins once more. Magnusson is red in the face and has loosened his tie

HA: Daniel you have spoken a lot about the increasing influence that Charles Kramer is having in 6CW and you have likened him to another adversary of yours in Michael Jones additionally we have spoken at length about the changing relationship you now have with the General Manager Dean Andrews but one man has escaped much of the blame so far and it is the man who perhaps has the most to gain from the work of the aforementioned Kramer and Andrews and that is Anthony Grace

What are your feelings about the role he has had in any of this?

Magnusson pauses for a second selecting his word carefully

DM: Anthony is a great man. He has changed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people across the globe. A truly selfless individual who I believe is unfortunately represented by a team who only see him as one thing

A cash cow. A golden ticket to a fortune. Anthony Grace is their ride to the jackpot and they are obviously willing to do whatever it takes to maximise his marketability

I truly believe that Grace is here for all the right reasons. I know the fans are divided but he has shown in his relatively short tenure that he is willing to put in 100% and then some to truly make it as a professional wrestler

Is he blameless? I don’t know if I can absolve him entirely as he has surrounded himself with these people. Guilty by association, perhaps, but one thing is clear. What Kramer and Andrews are doing is causing irreparable damage to this company. MY company. And I will not stand for it any longer

I have fought for this company once before and I was victorious, I did not lose then and I am not about to start now

Magnusson stares down the camera

DM: Dean, Charles. You want to get dirty, you want to make threats. Give me all you’ve got. You will not take this company from me whilst I’m still around to put up a fight

Magnusson stands and unclips the microphone from his jacket. He shakes the hand of Harold Lloyd before walking out of shot

(As the video ends Dean Andrews is shown backstage, he is watching a monitor. His phone rings in his pocket and he answers it hurriedly)

DA: Yes of course I watched it….

What do you mean what do I think we should do now. You’re the man with the plan Charles. You said this would be easy. That Daniel would see that what you are proposing makes perfect business sense

He would be a fool to turn it down you said……

So come on, you tell me. What are we going to do now?

(Andrews listens intently and his face becomes more and more horrified by what is being said. He hangs up the phone and his face is white, he walks away from the camera and the scene returns to ringside for the Main Event)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 9:29 pm

Main Event
GazzyD/Keith Leone vs Vincent Costello/Joshua

HA: What a main event we have in store for you here tonight folks...

HE: They don't get any bigger....with Night of Glory on the horizon these four men will vie for the richest prizes in this industry...

HA: But before they get there they will need to get through all the build up....all the hype....these are the moments that every pro wrestler wishes for but so many fall at the final hurdle...

The crowd erupt as the lights dim and "Limowreck" rips through the airwaves. Pyros explode into the air as Keith Leone walks out onto the stage, his face hidden underneath his trademark hood. He slowly removes his jacket and his eyes scan the arena...

HA: The number one contender to the EWF Championship....Keith Leone earned that right at Revolution when he defeated five other men inside the Elimination Chamber....the former 6CW Champion has his eyes set on reaching the mountain top once more...

HE: As good as Leone is, though, he has never fought anyone the calibre of Vincent Costello...he's never gone up against a more dominant champion....Leone is one of the best but I'm not convinced he is on the EWF Champion's level....

HA: Leone has fought the best in the business, he's beaten icons and legends....but I have to agree that he may never have fought a champion who is as much in their prime as Vincent Costello..

Leone makes his way down the ramp, the fans reaching over to get a touch of him, and then he climbs up the steel steps and into the ring. Leone paces the ring and then he stops as "Killing in the name of" echoes out, purple pyros thundering into the rafters.

HA: And here is the EWF Champion.....Costello has been practically unstoppable since he won that title back in July of last year......since then he has dispatched all challengers; Enforcer, Liam Wood, Anthony Grace, JJ Johnson, Jerome Dubois have all failed in their attempts to dethrone him..

HE: I have never seen someone as good as Vincent Costello, I really don't know if anyone can beat this man...he is so confident in his own abilities and he always finds a way to get the job done...

HA: Costello is a fantastic competitor, like him or not, but Keith Leone presents a very serious threat to him....Leone is another man who knows how to win, he knows how to find a way when others can't....we got a taste of this conflict two weeks ago and I cannot wait to see them collide again...

Costello smirks at the reception of the crowd as he makes his way down the ramp. He slicks his hair back and rolls under the bottom rope before winking at Leone. He stands up and unstraps the world title from around his waist, holding it up in Leone's face...

HA: At Night of Glory these two men will clash in what promises to be a match for the ages....but here tonight we can get a preview of that...and for now that is good enough...

The two men glare into each other's eyes and then "Limelight" screams through the speakers. Every fan in the arena rises to their feet as silver pyros erupt into the air and GazzyD launches himself through the trapdoor in the stage. He bounces across the stage and smiles at the reception he is receiving....

HA: The 6CW Champion always has a smile on his face, this is what he loves to do...every day he lives his dream...

HE: And yet right now he is living a waking nightmare....GazzyD may be smiling on the outside but inside he is feeling very different, I guarantee it.....two weeks ago he got a serious glimpse at what awaits him at Night of Glory and for the first time ever I saw fear in his eyes...

HA: GazzyD has never backed down from a fight, he has always walked tall despite the adversity in front of him....but I don't think there has ever been a more prominent danger in his life than the one of Joshua....

HE: Gazzy put him through our announce table two weeks ago and the monster just sat back up...his world title reign is in serious jeopardy....

HA: Since Joshua joined 6CW I can scarcely remember a moment when we have seen him hurt by anything....GazzyD has about a month to figure out a way in which he can combat his challenger...

Gazzy makes his way down the ramp and then he vaults over the top rope into the ring. He takes to the turnbuckle and poses with his championship before the lights black out completely and the steady beat of a heart begins to pulse around the arena. There are boos and there are screams from the crowd as Joshua begins to make his way down the ramp...

HA: Joshua lives to cause pain and suffering to all those who cross his path.....he is a tortured soul, suffering a very traumatic childhood, and he has made it his life ambition to inflict his torment upon anyone unfortunate enough to come up against him....

The lights come back on and Joshua is standing on the apron, his long dark hair covering his face. He steps over the top rope as GazzyD stares straight at him. There is serious tension in the air as the referee steps between the four competitors and then ushers them towards separate corners....

HE: This should be a fantastic match to end what has been an exceptional Anarchy...

HA: 6CW hitting it out of the park once again....

The referee has a final few words with the competitors and then GazzyD and Vincent Costello choose to start up the contest. The crowd are making a deafening sound as the bell rings to get the contest underway...

HA: World Champion versus World Champion to start proceedings...

Costello and Gazzy circle each other, Costello smiling all the way, and then they launch into a lockup. Costello pulls Gazzy into a headlock but Gazzy quickly rushes to the corner and leaps up, pushing his feet into the turnbuckle and pressing back so that he collapses on top of VC..........1...........2.....kickout.

HA: Costello almost caught out from the get go there....

They scramble back up and Costello lands a big kick to Gazzy's stomach before clubbing him across the back, knocking him to his knees. Costello rags Gazzy back up and he slings him into the corner before exploding with fierce kicks to the midsection...

HE: Costello wants Leone to watch every moment of this....he wants him to see exactly what he has got himself into...

Costello backs away with a grin and then he grabs Gazzy's head and nails a big uppercut, knocking the 6CW Champion back to the corner. Costello walks around the ring and then he runs back in and drives against Gazzy with a back splash. Gazzy stumbles out and Costello tilt-a-whirls him into a backbreaker...........1............2.......shoulder up!

HA: Costello's rise to superstardom has been an impressive one....since the days of EWF he has rose through the ranks without so much as a backward step...

HE: We are witnessing an all-time great in the making, people should appreciate that...

Costello gets back up and he chokes Gazzy with his boot before offering the tag to Joshua. The big man doesn't stretch out his hand so VC slaps him on the chest instead.

HA: I guess that'll have to count as a tag....Joshua does not play well with others..

Joshua climbs over the ropes and he waits for Gazzy to stand before landing an uppercut, taking Gazzy off of his feet. Joshua drags Gazzy back up and he whips him off the ropes before pressing him into the air, dropping him down on his chest from a great height...

HE: How the hell is GazzyD going to find a way to deal with Joshua? Bigger and stronger men have tried and they have all failed....you saw this guy in the Gateway to Glory match...

Joshua grabs Gazzy's hair and drags him up before pushing him into the ropes. He lands a big uppercut to Gazzy's stomach before whipping him off the ropes again. Joshua lowers his head for a backdrop but Gazzy leaps over him and sprints off the opposite ropes before returning with a flying dropkick to the back. Joshua falls forwards and collapses across the middle rope....

HA: Gazzy needs to build some momentum....619!

The crowd cheer as Gazzy slingshots around the ropes and lands the swing kick to Joshua's head. The "Puppet Master" falls back towards the centre of the ring as Gazzy springboards towards him...

HE: THAT IS WHAT GAZZYD IS DEALING WITH!

Gazzy looks for the seated senton but Joshua catches him on his shoulders. He looks to drive Gazzy down with a powerbomb but Gazzy fires furious punches into his head before countering with a falling headscissors, sending Joshua through the ropes to the outside of the ring. The crowd applaud and then Gazzy runs up the turnbuckle and he flips off....

HA: SENSATIONAL!

Crowd: Gazzy-D x10

The flashbulbs go off as Gazzy senton bombs from the top rope and he crashes into Joshua on the outside, taking the big man down. Gazzy stumbles back up and he rolls back into the ring...

HA: Can Joshua beat the ten count?

HE: Surely GazzyD doesn't believe he can beat the monster by a count out?

HA: It's as good a method as any other I know....

The referee's count reaches five when Joshua sits up on the outside. He gets back to his feet and makes a beeline for the ring, climbing back up onto the apron. Gazzy rushes towards him and throws a punch but Joshua catches his hand and lands a big headbutt, sending Gazzy flying backwards to the mat. Joshua then shows amazing athleticism to catapult over the ropes and he lands a crossbody on Gazzy...

HE: Gazzy might not be able to shift the weight...

....shoulder up.

HA: Two weeks ago GazzyD felt the full wrath of Joshua and I can imagine that is all he has been thinking about the last two weeks...

HE: It will be consuming him...GazzyD is used to defying the odds but sometimes your luck runs out and I think this is that moment for our world champion...

Joshua pulls Gazzy back up and he whips him to the corner. The force of the impact leaves Gazzy slumped on his face and then Joshua stands on Gazzy's back. He reaches down with both hands and pulls Gazzy's head, sending excruciating pain through his spine...

HA: Joshua might just break Gazzy in half here.

The referee is asking Gazzy is he wants to quit but the world champion shakes his head whilst screaming in pain. Joshua suddenly releases the hold and he drags Gazzy back up before suplexing him into the air...

HE: That strength is serious....

Joshua holds Gazzy there for twenty seconds, drawing gasps from the crowd, and then he throws Gazzy into the turnbuckle. The impact is brutal as Gazzy lands upside down and crashes to the floor...

HA: Joshua is man-handling Gazzy....it is almost like he doesn't even consider him a threat...

HE: We are looking at the next 6CW Champion...

Joshua makes his way to the corner and he slaps the chest of Vincent Costello, drawing a wry smile from the EWF Champion. Costello quickly climbs up the ropes and he waits for Gazzy to get up before leaping towards him with a heavy knee to the back of the head...........1..........2......shoulder up!

HA: Keith Leone has yet to get involved in this match....he has had to stand by and watch GazzyD get taken apart...

Leone is shouting encouraging words towards Gazzy but they don't have any effect. Costello pushes Gazzy into the corner and lands hard right hands before grabbing Gazzy's arm and whipping him to the opposite corner. He follows across but Gazzy uses the top rope to push himself into the air and looks to vault back over Costello's head....

HE; Caught him......GO TO SLEEP!

Costello scouts Gazzy's movement and catches him across his shoulders. He walks him to the centre of the ring for the big knee to the jaw but Gazzy shows his experience by countering into a tornado DDT. The crowd are applauding as Leone stomps his feet and urges Gazzy to make the tag...

HA: GazzyD really needs to tag out here....he needs a breather...

HE: And Leone wants himself some of Costello....

HA: He's about to get some!

Gazzy is able to make his way across and he slaps Leone's palm, drawing cheers from the crowd. Leone gets in the ring and he blocks a right hand from Costello before opening up with a five punch combo of his own. He pushes Costello against the ropes and whips him across the ring before launching him through the air with a backdrop as he returns. Costello staggers back up and Leone lifts him into a side-slam...
......shoulder up!

HA: Leone feels like the last time he returned to 6CW was somewhat of a failure....all the buildup and then the subsequent loss to JJ Johnson....but I have never seen him more focused than he is now, he is in the zone....this is the Keith Leone that helped put this company on the map...

Leone pulls Costello up and looks for a suplex but VC floats over the back and shoves his opponent to the corner. He runs in but Leone fires back with a sharp back elbow, sending Costello staggering backwards to the centre of the ring. Leone lifts himself onto the second rope and fires off with a back elbow takedown..........1............2........shoulder up!

HE: Costello has been up against it before though, so many have wrote him off.....but he thrives off the pressure, he loves to prove people wrong...

Leone pulls Costello back up and looks for a piledriver but VC kicks his legs and drops down before lifting Leone up on his back and countering with an Alabama slam. Leone gets back up and Costello lifts him up into an urange backbreaker......1............2......shoulder up!

HA: All week we've heard the different opinions of the 6CW Universe on who is going to leave Night of Glory as EWF Champion...the results of the poll couldn't be any closer...

HE: It's a hard to call contest but I just give the edge to Costello..

Costello grabs Leone by the arm and he drags him up before whipping him off the ropes. Leone comes back and Costello tries to scoop him up...

HE: OMERTA!

Leone swings out of the black hole slam and he kicks Costello in the gut before planting him with a double armed DDT...
........shoulder up!

HA: I thought that was a three count....Leone really hurt Costello with that move...

Leone gets back up and he makes his way to the corner before climbing up to the top rope. He brushes his hair from his face and leaps into the air...

HE: NOBODY HOME!

Costello rolls away and sends Leone crashing down onto the canvass. Costello gets back up and he hooks the arms of Leone before flipping him into a sit-down powerbomb.......1..................2.........shoulder up!

HA: Despite Costello being hurt he found a way to get back into this match....only a championship calibre fighter could do that.....

Costello staggers back to his feet and he pulls Leone to a standing position before suplexing him into the air. He drops Leone across the top rope, hanging him there, and then he grabs his foe's head....

HE: BEAUTIFUL!

Costello grins as he twists Leone off the top rope into a corkscrew neckbreaker......Leone's legs are up in the air as he hits the deck and Costello presses him down...
.......shoulder up again.

HA: These superstars are in the primes of their lives...if their matches at Night of Glory are a patch on these collisions we are witnessing then we are in for a treat...

Costello gets back up and he slicks his hair back as he glares down at Leone. He backs into the ropes and stretches out before sprinting forwards...

HE: KERB STOMP!

Costello leaps up for the foot stomp but Leone manages to duck out of the way and then he waits for Costello to turn back around....

HA: CONCUSS KICK!

Costello manages to duck the superkick and then counters with a brutal half nelson suplex, folding Leone in half. Costello gets back up and he slaps the arm of Joshua...

HE: Leone may have broken his neck from that landing....

HA: And it is about to be compounded......Joshua is going sky high....

HE: Nobody can survive this.....DUMBSTRUCK!

Joshua reaches the top rope and then he shows grace to leap through the air and he comes crashing down into the chest of Leone with the thunderous headbutt....Joshua considers the pinfall but instead he chooses to watch Leone writhing in pain....

HA: Joshua wants to extend the agony of his opponent here...

HE: He doesn't feel the need to press home his advantage....he is not worried about anyone...

HA: I still think he should get the job done when he has the chance...

Leone is holding his chest, his legs unsteady as he tries to stand, and eventually he gets back up and stumbles into the path of Joshua...

HA: It ends here....CHOKESLAM!

Joshua grabs Leone by the throat and prepares to launch him as GazzyD flies from the top rope and dropkicks the big man in the side of the head, sending him flying into the corner. The crowd erupt as Gazzy sprints in with another flying dropkick to the chest and then explodes with a flurry of roundhouse kicks to the body and legs....

HA: GazzyD is letting loose....by God this kid will not back down....

HE: But he's not the legal man, get him out of there referee...

The official jumps in between the action and has to physically push Gazzy away from the conflict. Gazzy is desperate to continue the fight but the referee keeps him at bay. Keith Leone gets back up and he dives into Joshua with a clothesline and then he climbs onto the ropes and begins to unload with a ten punch combo....

HA: Leone picking up where Gazzy left off....relentless aggression may be the way to combat the beast....

Ten punches land but then Joshua seizes Leone and walks him towards the centre of the ring. He seems ready to deliver a powerbomb but Leone jumps out the back and he beckons Joshua to turn back around...

HA: CONCUSS KICK!

The crowd cheer as Leone superkicks Joshua, hitting him in the chest and grazing his jaw. The impact of the kick sends Joshua staggering backwards and over the top rope to the outside.

HE: Thank the Lord for that....

HA: Leone landed his best shot but he can't capitalise now......OR MAYBE HE CAN!

Crowd: That was awe-some x10

Leone runs at the ropes and he suicide dives through them, tackling Joshua backwards and clattering him into the announce table. Leone gets back up, drinking in the roars of the crowd, but then Costello grabs him from behind and pulls him back, slamming the back of his head into the steel steps.

*Crowd boo

HE: That is why he is the world champion....he knows when to pick his moment....

HA: Costello has split Leone's head....look at the blood....

The back of Leone's head is soaked in blood as Costello drags him up and throws him back into the ring. Costello rolls into the ring after his rival and he leans over Leone, punching him in his bloody wound.

HA: Leone has been battered and bloody many times before in his career but this may be the most dangerous competitor he has faced...

On the outside, Joshua is beginning to get back to his feet when GazzyD walks across the top rope, drawing gasps from the crowd, and he dives through the air with an explosive front dropkick that sends Joshua crashing through the security wall....

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

HE: WHAT?!?

HA: GazzyD is refusing to be shut down by the animal tonight.....he wasn't lying when he said he wasn't scared....

The arena is rocking as Joshua lays in the wreckage of the ringside barrier. Gazzy is holding the bottom of his back but he is smiling at what he has just done. The cameras pan back to the ring....

HE: There is carnage all around us.....

HA: I think carnage may be the only way GazzyD can battle the demon....

Costello wipes Leone's blood in an "X" across his chest and then he drags KL back up. He flips him up for a powerbomb but Leone drops out the front and counters with a leaping STO.........1...............2......shoulder up. Leone gets back up and he winces in pain before dragging Costello back up....

HA: Piledriver!

Costello runs Leone back into the corner and begins to land with hard shoulder thrusts to the midsection. He then lifts Leone up onto the top rope and fires up huge punches to the jaw. Costello climbs up himself and he pulls Leone into a front facelock....

HE: Costello looking for a crash landing....

Leone clings on for dear life and then begins to land hooks to the body, knocking the wind out of Costello. Leone then headbutts the champion in the face and shoves him in the chest, sending him flying from the top rope. Costello lands in a heap on the deck and Leone launches towards him....

HA: ELBOW DROP LANDS!

The crowd cheer as Leone drives his elbow down into the heart of Vincent Costello. He gets back up and he stomps his foot on the floor as he waits for Costello to stand....

HE: Stay down, Vincent......don't get up....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 9:30 pm

HA: Leone is tuning it up.....CONCUSS KICK!

HE: OMERTA!

Leone flies forwards for the superkick but in the same movement Costello manages to duck through the kick and spin Leone into an incredible black hole slam...
..........3!

HA: MY WORD HE KICKED OUT!

HE: That can't be right...

The crowd are cheering and Costello looks thunderous as Leone pushes his shoulder up off the mat. VC has words with the referee but is informed that Leone definitely kicked out.

HA: Leone is one tough sun of a gun....he's not easy to keep down....

On the outside of the ring GazzyD is just getting back to his feet when Joshua sits up out of the wreckage. Gazzy does a double take and the crowd look stunned....

HE: I told you he wasn't human...

HA: What the hell does it take?

Gazzy shakes his head and then runs forwards and nails a low hesitation dropkick to the face of Joshua, flattening him out again. Joshua rolls onto his stomach and begins to drag himself back into the ringside area as Gazzy looks up to the skies...

HE: What can Gazzy do?

The cameras pan back to the ring and Costello beckons Leone up to his feet before scooping him onto his shoulders. He turns him around and throws him up...

HA: GO TO SLEEP!

Leone comes down and he catches Costello's leg before spinning him around and then he scoops VC onto his shoulders, drawing cheers....

HA: TOMBSTONE!

Leone prepares for the tombstone but Costello kicks his feet and drops off the back of KL before countering with a backdrop driver. Costello crawls back up and he climbs up onto the ropes...

HE: Costello has this.....Leone's blood is all over the canvass, a wound to the back of the head is dangerous...

HA: Costello up to.......KERB STOMP!

Costello leaps from on high and looks to crash down on the back of Leone's head with the foot stomp. Leone manages to move out of the way and Costello manages to land on his feet but is forced to transition into a forward roll...

HA: Costello showing great presence of mind there....CONCUSS KICK!

HE: OWWWWW!

Costello quickly gets back up but he walks straight into the superkick from Leone...
..........3!

HE: NO!

HA: Leone hits that move in just over a month's time and we will have a brand new world champion...Costello isn't invincible after all...

The 6CW faithful are on their feet as "Limowreck" booms through the speakers and Leone's arm is raised in victory. Leone drops to his knees next to Costello and he smiles but uses his free hand to rub the back of his head, bringing it back to his face to reveal a lot of blood...

HA: Leone will need to be checked out by EMT's for that cut but he will be celebrating tonight.....Costello's EWF Championship reign is now in danger and he will know it....now he knows the challenge at hand...

HE: That superkick came from nowhere...Costello didn't even see it coming...

HA: And if he doesn't see it coming at Night of Glory then his impressive run as world champion will come to an end...

HE: And what about....OH GOD!

Joshua is staggering back to his feet on the outside when....SMACK......SMACK.......SMACK......SMACK.......SMACK!

HA: GazzyD is going for the jugular....he knows people have been talking about him being afraid of Joshua and he wants to send a message...

Gazzy has a steel chair in hand and he repeatedly clatters it against the spine of Joshua, sending the big man stumbling up the rampway and to the top of the stage. Joshua then turns around and Gazzy swings the chair again....CRACK!

HE: Gazzy is going insane here....

Joshua gets his arm in the way and partially blocks the shot but the impact is enough to take him to one knee. Gazzy then swings the chair at him again but this time Joshua shoots his hand up and grabs Gazzy by the throat...

HE: Now Gazzy is going to pay.....nothing he can do is enough...

Joshua stands up tall and he walks Gazzy to the edge of the stage and prepares to chokeslam him down to the floor below. Gazzy struggles against his rival's grip and then he boots the monster right between the legs, sparking a roar from the audience. Gazzy then grabs Joshua and hooks his arms....

HA: No....don't do it, Gazzy....

HE: HE DID IT!

HA: OH MY GOD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x20

The noise is deafening as Gazzy delivers "Deep Impact" on Joshua, pulling him off the edge of the stage and drilling him through tables of production equipment below. The pyrotechnics display explodes, sending sparks and flames flying everywhere....

HA: WE NEED MEDICS DOWN THERE.....

HE: I can't believe what we are witnessing here...

Keith Leone, who was celebrating the win on the stage, turns in shock as he sees the explosion down below. The audience are stunned but going wild as the cameras pan towards the wreckage. GazzyD and Joshua are both completely unconscious as production crew and medics use fire extinguishers to put out the flames.

HA: GazzyD may have just found a way to take down the "Puppet Master".....suddenly Joshua isn't the only one pulling the strings...

HE: What an end to this show....I'm gobsmacked..

HA: On a night when Keith Leone sends a very clear message to Vincent Costello ahead of their EWF Championship match I think in the end it is GazzyD who has spoken loudest....the 6CW Champion will not be intimidated, he will not be threatened and he will not hide from the nightmare in front of him...we'll see you in two weeks ladies and gentlemen!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down