The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meyer to go after RWC?

2 posters

Go down

Meyer to go after RWC? Empty Meyer to go after RWC?

Post by yappysnap Wed 10 Jun 2015, 7:03 am

Noticed this Mentioned in Twitter and found an article on sport24:

Cape Town - Could Springbok coach Heyneke Meyer possibly return to the Bulls after this year’s Rugby World Cup?
READ: Ludeke to get a promotion at Bulls?
According to the supersport.com website, the South African Rugby Union (SARU) has not offered Meyer an extension of his contract beyond the current Rugby World Cup.
While talks are ongoing at SARU about Meyer’s future, it is understood the Bulls would be happy to return him and his management team to Loftus Versfeld if he doesn’t continue as Bok coach.

To be honest I can see him going, I get the feeling he isn't the coach that SARU want, and that he's too conservative for fans. I know very little about SA rugby though.

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Meyer to go after RWC? Empty Re: Meyer to go after RWC?

Post by Majestic83 Thu 11 Jun 2015, 3:10 pm

I could see him going as well after the world cup. Too much politics in South African rugby regarding quotas.
With the new quotas coming in the future South Africa may struggle a little to get coaches who want to come because it seems that the coach may not be able to pick the team containing the best players!

Majestic83

Back to top Go down