The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Raw Results - Spoilers Ahead

+4
jai.roberts
Samo
wheelchair1991
Fernando
8 posters

Go down

WWE Raw Results - Spoilers Ahead  Empty WWE Raw Results - Spoilers Ahead

Post by Fernando Tue 30 Jun 2015, 10:20 am

We are live from the Nation’s Capital! Washington, D.C.! And we kick things off with the Undisputed Champion, Seth Rollins, Joey Mercury, Kane and the returning Jamie Noble! JBL, Michael Cole and Byron Saxton are ringside as Seth welcomes us to Monday Night Rollins! And we are live with Washington, D.C. A city consumed with power, and a city that does not know how to control true power. You do something that Roman Reigns couldn’t do at WrestleMania, you do something John Cena couldn’t do if his life depended on it, you do something The Undertaker couldn’t do that changed the future of WWE, I went out and conquered the conqueror! I took out the one in twenty one in one, Brock Lesnar! And for those that are waiting to see Brock Lesnar, he will not be here tonight. As a matter of fact, he is the farthest away from you think. Brock is boarding a flight to Japan, and I hope that every second of that 18 hour flight you think about what you did to my friend and mentor, Jamie Noble. Brock broke three of Jamie’s ribs, he is stronger than anyone here in this arena! Show some respect for this man, get on your feet and show your appreciation for this man! In fact to show my appreciation for you guys..BRAND NEW APPLE WATCHES!! Jamie is so grateful for this, and we have Kane having a very special thing. We relive Kane’s past, back in the day Bill Clinton was president, the internet was still on dial-up, and Paul Heyman was a fat, disgraceful human being..not much has changed. But Kane it is time for you to have your very first own vacation..IN HAWAII! HULA GIRLS AND EVERYTHING! But that’s not all, why don’t we send you out in style Kane, why don’t we destroy Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose in a no disqualification match and send you out in style! But that’s not all! J&J will travel in style..IN A BRAND NEW CADILLAC CTS 2015! TURBO CHARGED 420 HORSE POWER, 0 TO 60 IN 5 SECONDS. AND FOR YOU JOEY! ALL LEATHER INTERIOR! AT A SUGGESTED STICKER PRICE AT 55,860,00 DOLLARS! You travel in style and this is for you, this is for you, and this is what true power looks like! I love you! I love you! Wait a minute, here comes The Big Show!

Mark Henry is walking backstage, he will face Big Show up next! Noble is wearing out that horn! I love it!

We see the ongoing attacks by Ryback and Big Show.

Big Show is in the ring smiling, The Miz is on commentary for this match. Mark Henry makes his way to the ring.

Big Show vs Mark Henry

Match underway and Mark has already taken the Big Show down with a flurry of strikes and clotheslines. Off the ropes splash by Henry for a two count. Henry is keeping him down and Big Show knocks him back, hitting the WMD and picks up the shocking quick win.

Winner in quick fashion: Big Show

Ryback comes out and takes both big men, Miz with the Pearl Harbor job, Ryback takes a mic and says we were supposed to fight later tonight, but come out here and Feed Me More! Will Miz face him? Find out up next!

Miz is in the ring and this is underway right now!

The Miz vs Ryback

Miz is running away and the chase is on. Ryback catches him and is being chopped around, Miz fights back but Ryback pulls him and whips him with authority into the buckle, falling down on impact. Miz gets a few shots in and goes for a crossbody but Ryback catches him and marches around in a delayed vertical suplex. Still holding him up there and is just strolling around the ring, he has made a full lap, now marching, and finally slams him down and after all that Miz gets the shoulder up in time. Ryback slams him into the barricade on the outside! Tossing him back into the ring now, pulling on the trunks of Miz, the ref takes him back and Miz with the cheap shot and the Mizzard Of Oz brings only a two count. Miz is going crazy on Ryback, big kick to the face and another two count. Resthold applied by Miz, Feed Me More chants fill the arena and Miz again with the Mizzard Of Oz for two! Miz with a boot to the face and another one. Miz yelling at him to stay down, going for the boot again but Ryback catches it and pushes him down, following up with a spinebuster, straps are down and now he goes for the Meathook and Miz not only rolls out, but is counted out!

Winner via count out: Ryback

The remaining members of The Shield face Kane & Rollins, which is somehow sponsored by Terminator Genesis, is later tonight.

The Bella’s are in the ring with Alicia Fox. Paige is also in the ring, this match is underway! We see that Brie Bella won with the help of Foxy atwo weeks ago, Foxy joining Team Bella.

Paige vs Alicia Fox

Lockup as we kick it off and a beautiful armdrag by Paige but Foxy gets the ropes. Paige with a double underhook suplex, having the wrist and is just getting a big wristlock into somewhat of a modified fujiwar armbar but Foxy kicks out. Paige trips her and kicks her down for another two count. Slap by Foxy and she is getting a few forearms here, kicks in the corner by Foxy to followup with a kick that sends Paige on the ropes. Paige goes off the ropes with a Thez press and th ground and pound, Foxy tries to regroup with the Bella’s, the Bellas distract and Foxy gets the Pearl Harbor job from behind as Raw Rolls on? A Divas match going to commercial! That is how you #GiveDivasAChance

We’re back and Foxy mounted her and pulls on the hair now. Foxy with the best northern lights suplex in the business for two! Foxy keeps her down again for two, Foxy with a rest hold and keeping her down for a while now. Paige tried to get out of it and Foxy keeps her down with a backbreaker for two! Paige fights back and fights her off with several kicks and knees ot the head in the corner! Foxy tries to roll her up off the distraction but Paige rolls through for the victory!

Winner: Paige

The Singing of John Cena Sucks begins and the United States Championship Open Challenge is up next!

Roman Reigns will be on Tough Enough this week, will he be tough enough? Or will he be sent back to NXT? Find out tomorrow night on the USA network!

We see the power of Kane being used, will it continue? Find out on Smackdown!

We see that John Cena nominated for ther Sports Humanitarian of The Year Award by ESPN!

Cena is in the ring! Wait a minute! Is Kevin Owens answering the challenge tonight? Are we going to see this Battleground match early? Lillian Garcia gives us the in-ring introductions and it looks like this going down! This was a huge surprise! Owens walks out and takes a mic, and says he thought about it. This won’t happen tonight, and if anyone is going to take that title from you it will be me..or maybe this man! Here comes Cesaro! This is going to be great! Owens will be on commentary!

United States Championship Match: John Cena (c) vs Cesaro

Cesaro with a waist lock to kick it off and Cena reverses it, Cena with the headlock and now into the monkey flip! Cesaro with a headlock of his own. Cesaro with a T-Bone Suplex for a two count! Cesaro with another headlock and a rollup for two, now into a hammerlock. We learn that Kevin Owens will defend the NXT title against Finn Balor at an event. Cesaro with a big right hand as we go back to the match for a two count! Cesaro with a beautiful gutwrench suplex for two! Cena tries to fight out of it and Cesaro knocks him down with a punch, following up with a boot to the back of the head and another one sending him down. Stomping the fingers of Cena and now Cesaro with the abdominal stretch! Cena reverses it into a rollup for two! Big boot by Cesaro for two. The disrespect of Byron is disgraceful, thank god for Owens for putting him in his place. Back to the match as Cesaro sends him to the buckle and making him fall down. Cena with a standing dropkick, missing with the splash in the corner and Cesaro stomps on the mid-section of Cena. Beautiful crossface forearms by Cesaro for two. Cesaro with a Macho Man elbow for two as we cut to break! What a match so far!

Cena kicks out as we come back! We could of had a new champion right there! It has been all Cesaro at the break, Cena with his five moves of doom, but Cesaro clothelines him on the five knuckle shuffle for a two count! Cesaro swing into a slingshot into a Springboard Stunner and Cesaro kicks out! Very few have kicked out of that one. Cena going for the AA and Cesaro gets out of it and hits Swiss Death but Cena kicks out! Cena goes for the STF, Cesaro reverses it into a figure four and now into a Sharpshooter! Sharpshooter applied in the middle of the ring! Cena somehow gets to the ropes. What a match this has been! Cesaro sends him to the buckle as we get this is awesome chants. Cesaro with a suplex from the top rope and the apron but Cena kicks out! This has to be a match of the year candidate here! Cesaro with a running European uppercut, Cena gets tboots up at the other corner, hitting a Tornado DDT out of nowhere for a two count! Big fight feel all around here. Boo-Yay punches commence! Cena tosses him outside the ring but Cesaro lands on the apron, knocking him down, going for a crossbody but Cena rolls through and slams him in almost a facebuster there for a two count! What a match! Owens leaves the commentary position, he swipes at Michael Cole! Cesaro with the dropkick while Cena was distracted by this, Cesaro with a running European uppercut, tossing him back inside for a two count! Neutralizer into a back body drop. CENA HITS A CODE RED FOR TWO?? Cena learned a new move! Cesaro hits the Neutralizer for two! Cesaro with constant European Uppercuts and even more in the corner! Swinging time and this time he has Cena up! Sharpshooter locked in the middle of the ring! Owens with the attack to cause the disqualification, Cena and Cesaro each receive a Pop-Up Powerbomb! Owens has a mic, like he said, if anyone is going to take the title from Cena it will be him. And at Battleground, it will be him!

Winner: Cesaro by DQ

Dolph and Lana go public? This will be very interesting, they will tell all later tonight.

We get a look at Swerved, WWE’s version of PUNK’D! It looks very interesting and it will be on the Network right after Raw tonight!

We see a Jerry Springer Show commercial? I mean sure, Springer has his own show on the network but isn’t Raw supposed to be a PG show?

We get a look at Brock Lesnar being destroyed at Raw.

Bray is shown on screen and looks at a picture of Roman Reigns, he is looking around and is cutting a promo that I personally cannot do justice, talking about his father and talking about Icarus and he has his wings back! Truly a sight to behold! This is a very intense Bray Wyatt and I personally feel he will be taking Roman Reigns down at Battleground!

The Lucha Dragons make their way to the ring, they team up with the Prime Time Players to face the team of The New Day and Bo Dallas when we come back. We Lucha on Monday Nights Maggle!

We see Daniel Bryan promoting 5 Hour Energy.

We see Bo Dallas at a house show, The Rock came out and shocked the world! This was amazing to see, The Rock laying the Smackdown and making us Bolieve in the power of the People’s Champ! Always expect the unexpected!

Bo Dallas does not seem phased by this as he is in the ring. AWWWWWWHHHH D.C! Clap for your future tag team champs..and FEEEEEL DUH POWWWWAAAHHH!! The Blue Day make their way to the ring.

Lucha Dragons & PTP vs New Day & Bo Dallas

Xavier Woods and Kalisto kick things off. Wrist lock applied and great chain wrestling by both men. Woods trying to keep this high flyer grounded, but Kalisto with a flipping springboard armdrag! Kalisto trips him up and HuniCara (Hunico under the Sin Cara Mask) with a flip onto Woods, followed by an arm drag as Bo tags in and walks right into an arm drag! Darren Young tags in and a knee in the gut for a two count. Sending Bo into the corner and here comes Titus O’Neil. Titus sending D-Young into Bo and does the gator bark and here comes Kalisto with a kick after tagging in. Lamahe straw by Kalisto for two. Bo with rapid knees to the back of the mask of Kalisto. Powerslam by Bo for a two count. Front facelock applied as JBL hopes Byron’s mic was on mute. Perhaps shade on Slammiversary last night? Nonetheless D-Young tags in and keeps Bo down for a two count. Rest hold applied and New Day is giving Bo the clap to fire him up..that didn’t sound right, nonetheless Bo gets out of it and kicks him on the apron as Young with a very interesting maneuver to send Bo slamming hard onto the apron, everyone is coming out to see what happened as Raw Rolls on!

Roman Reigns on tough enough tomorrow night.

Woods and Kalisto are in the ring right now and Big E tags in, belly to belly but Kalisto lands on his feet and tags in Cara, Cara is on fire right now, springboard moonsault for two, top rope lucha maneuver by Cara for two again! Young tags in and a nice double team with Cara for a two count. E tosses him out of the ring, Bo with a clothesline on the outside and I believe Bo was tagged in, he is and Bo with the two count. Constant tags and constant stomps by Bo and New Day! Kofi taking him down with a dropkick. Kofi now with a kick and keeps him down for two. Kofi with a dropkick, again going for the cover but Young was under the ropes so no pin counted here. Bo tags in and keeps him down with a chinlock. D-Young fighting him off and a elbow knocks both men down. Titus and Kofi tag in. Titus with a big boot and is cleaning house here! Gator Bark and a Stinger Splash, followed by a shoulder block but the rest of New Day make the save, Dragons make the save and Titus is doing the lucha dance, whipping them to dive on everyone! Kofi with the rollup and Titus powers out. Titus catches him into the Clash Of The Titus and the tag champs pick up the win!

Winners: PTP & Lucha Dragons. **** match, this is everything a tag match should be!

Coming up next, Lana and Dolph go public!

We see a promo for Beast From The East (not Bam Bam Bigelow). Brock Lesnar will destroy Kofi Kingston, as well as Kevin Owens defending the NXT Title against Finn Balor. Live on the WWE Network July 4th!

We see the ongoing relationships between Dolph and Lana, as well as Summer Rae and Rusev!

We see Lana and Dolph making their way to the ring, Lana has her hair down even more this week. I love it! Ziggler has the mic. We get a Lana chant! Dolph agrees and says I’m on your side. Ok guys, confession time. A lot of you guys might not be able to believe us, but this thing between myself and Lana was love at first sight. She was actually using me to get back at Rusev, but I was making out with a smoking hot babe so it’s kinda win-win. I can’t believe that I’m saying this, but the relationship has changed. Lana has the mic and says for years Rusev was my life, and not knowing what a real man was. Rusev told her what to do, what to dress, and what to think about America. Dolph treats her with respect, and we have become more than just friends. This man is very passionate. Here comes Rusev like he does every week. But this time he has Summer Rae! I love it!

Summer hands him a mic. Rusev says now Lana, I don’t care about you anymore and I never did care about you. You’re like, what is this American saying, you’re like a cold fish. When I was kissing you, it was like kissing this ring post over here. Ziggler cuts him off and says you are disgusting, trash talking my girlfriend. Walk away before I do something about that other lady you got there. Rusev hands Summer the crutch! Rusev thinks about it, Summer hands him back the crutch. Summer says before we go there’s something that I want to here. There’s nothing I hate more than a goldigger, at WrestleMania Rusev was on top of the world, and as soon as he got injured, you used him and left him dry. Rusev really cared about you. So why don’t you tell the world what I already know about you. A two faced phony! Summer slaps Lana..LANA SPEARS SUMMER DOWN! WE GOT A CATFIGHT! Dolph holds her back, Lana spears her down again and Rusev pulls her out of the ring. This is great! Could we see Lana in a match with Summer down the road? We have never seen Lana fight anyone before, this just got interesting!

Ambrose is talking to a few terminators, Roman walks in and asks if he is ready. Dean asks the same because you look a little stiff. Bray’s in your head? Getting you angry? That’s good! That’s the Roman I want on my side, no disqualification tonight. Roman says he doesn’t like anyone other than you, you’re the only family I got, let’s tear this down tonight! LET’S RAGE! Dean told the terminators he was ready! This match happens later tonight!

We see a WWEShop promo. Free Shipping on all orders tonight with the code FREESHIP.

We get a look at the White House and thankfully it is no longer rainbow colored.

We get a look at Terminator Genesis. We get a great interview with Arnold! How can you not love this man?

Neville makes his way to the ring. We get a look at the newest WWE Comic! The Dawn of the Altitude Era has begun! That looks amazing! Sheamus makes his way to the ring.

Sheamus vs Neville

This match is underway. Sheamus is just manhandling him here, Neville finally fights back and goes for a dive and we go to break as Fella gets out of the way.

Sheamus with a Kenton Bomb as we come back! Asking us if we are not entertained! Stomps by Fella followed by a suplex and then tossing him in mid-air. Brilliant show of strength as we get a boring chant. Sheamus responds with a rest hold..yea..that’ll make them stop chanting boring. Neville tries to fight out of it as Fella is making several kicks in the corner as Neville with a Superkick to stop that onslaught! Fella with three Irish Curse Backbreakers! Fella is just soaking it in right now. Boo-Yay slaps followed by a kick by Sheamus and a jawbreaker by Neville. Back elbow in the corner by Neville followed by a kick, baseballside, several kicks, and a kick sending him to the corner, going for the monkeyflip, fighting off Sheamus as he flies off the top rope, leapfrog and a high-low with the top rope and a Asi Moonsault on the outside! What a combination by Neville! Missile dropkick to the back for a two count! Fella going for something but Neville slides out and sends Fella to the post shoulder first. Kick sending him down, trying to follow up with the Red Arrow but Fella trips him down and off the top! Neville rolling him up for two, Sheamus sizing up the opportunity here, Brouge connecting and it is all over!

Winner Sheamus

The Cadallic is being shined by some carhop. Joey Mercury pushes him out of the way and they get a spot he missed. Brilliant!

We get a look at Tough Enough yet again..we get it, Roman will be on tomorrow. But will he make it? Will he be tough enough or will he be sent to NXT? Find out tomorrow night live on USA!

We get a look at a Sports Illustrated from 1985 with that iconic pose by Hulk Hogan. Hogan recreates that iconic pose in this months Sports Illustrated! That will be one to pick up for sure.

Jack Swagger is in the ring. King Barrett makes his way to the ring bad makes a royal decree! All superstars will bow and kiss my feet at the hands of King Barrett! All Hail King Barrett!

King Barrett vs Jack Swagger

This match is underway and Barrett tells him to bow down, Swagger chases him around and BNB leaves the ring. Swagger takes him down for two. Clothesline off the corner followed by a hiptoss for two.Patriot Lock applied but Barrett gets out of the way. Is it just me or are Swaggers legs white as hell? It’s very weird looking at him as he is tan on top but is white on the legs. We won’t get the answer to that as Barrett hits the Royal Bullhammer out of nowhere for the victory!

Winner: King Barrett

The No DQ tag match is up next!

We see a promo for the Tough Enough App.

We see Daniel Bryan promoting 5 Hour Energy.

We see a promo for Swerved, WWE’s version of PUNK’D.

Roman Reigns makes his way to the ring. Dean Ambrose soon follows. Seth Rollins and Kane make their way to the ring. Wait a minute, J&J are coming out in that Cadillac! They are honking that horn ADR style! I love it!

The Remaining Shield (Reigns & Ambrose) vs Seth Rollins & Kane (With J&J)

Match underway as all four men are brawling inside the ring. Dean has Rollins, Roman has Kane. Ambrose with the 10 punches on the top rope, clothesline to the outside. Ambrose diving onto Rollins now! Roman on the other hand has had Kane in the corner and Kane reverses. Roman and Ambrose are just teeing off on Kane, following up with a double suplex! Ambrose climbs up top and Rollins pushes him off. Roman chases him and Kane gets him with the big boot! Ambrose sent into the barricade as Raw Rolls on!

WE GET IT! ROMAN IS ON TOUGH ENOUGH! And I thought shilling the Network was annoying?

We see a promo for Total Divas. Will this be the end of Eva Marie? Find out July 7th.

Rollins with a rest hold as we come back. Rollins missing the Stinger Splash. Kane tags in and Roman with a clothesline. Ambrose and Rollins tag in and the inside-out clothesline connects. Ambrose takes him down again with a bulldog and knocks Kane off the apron, Ambrose tosses Rollins over the top and to the floor! Ambrose dives on them both! Tossing Mercury over the barricade and into the fans! He goes after Noble now, off the apron clothesline! Ambrose has a table! J&J pull the table out of the ring, Rollins rolls him up off the distracting for two! Avada Kadeva connects and Roman breaks it up and powerbombs him! Superman Punch to Kane! Kendo Stick to Reigns by Mercury, Roman no sells it twice and just smashes it on Mercury! Oh my god he is just killing him and broke the stick in the process! Another Superman Punch to Kane, Mercury, and Rollins all in a row! Here comes Bray Wyatt! Bray is just going crazy on Roman with punches and headbutts, slamming him into the announce table! Tossing him on the steps! Uranage on the announce table but the table stands tall! Other officials are sending Bray to the back? Why? This is No DQ! Why send him out? Anything is legal! Ambrose with a off the ropes clothesline! Dirty Deeds into the Pedigree into Dirty Deeds into the Chokeslam! Pedigree by Rollins to follow up! Romans is out, Dean is out, and Rollins picks up the win!

Winners: Seth Rollins & Kane

J&J set up a table in the corner. They have Ambrose up but here comes Roman to make the save. Roman is cleaning house here! Kane with a chokeslam ends Roman’s comeback. Rollins holds the face of Roman and trash talks him ala Triple H in the Evolution days. Roman tries to go for a rally and The Authority gets the heck out of dodge! A wounded Reigns taking out The Authority. The Authority circles the ring Shield Style and takes him down, the numbers are too strong! But Roman tries to be strong and gets out of the chokeslam, Rollins chop blocks him back down! Chokeslam connecting this time! J&J pull him up. SHIELD POWERBOMB INTO A BUCKLE BOMB THROUGH THE TABLE! Roman is down and out! Roman tries to get up and Rollins pulls him up, hitting him with the Pedigree! The Unidsputed Champion and The Authority stand tall! Wait a minute, here comes Bray Wyatt walking down the ramp! Has Bray joined The Authority? Bray walks into the ring. Picking him up, introducing Roman to Sister Abigail! Follow..The Buzzards! Wyatt standing tall to end the show! What a night!

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

WWE Raw Results - Spoilers Ahead  Empty Re: WWE Raw Results - Spoilers Ahead

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jun 2015, 10:26 am

Once again Cena class, this is probably the best year of his career match wise, he and cesaro put on a brilliant match leaving both men looking strong as well as Owens looking a beast

Really hope cesaro can kick on, i really enjoy the tag team he and kidd have made but the tag division really is a waste of his talents when he can put on matches like that

The opening to raw was embarrassing, shame i was watching live because i would have been fast forwarding through that

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Tue 30 Jun 2015, 10:50 am

the cena v cesaro match was excellent i found the rest of the show pretty boring to be honest sadly

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 30 Jun 2015, 11:27 am

I think two high points saved an otherwise dreary show. Cesaro vs Cena was brilliant and Owens was golden as always. The main event was a fun affair, and its good to see Rollins looking a bit stronger. The biggest surprise of the night was J&J's new car not getting trashed.

Everything else was there. Still dont know why Alicia Fox has joined up with the Bellas. Summer Rae is awful and will just hold Rusev back. Having the opening match Heel vs Heel is the stupidest move ever. I still hate the Miz. I dont even remember Swagger being there.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Tue 30 Jun 2015, 1:05 pm

Damn you IRS, you preferred Bo Dallas over Bray Wyatt according to this weeks promo

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Tue 30 Jun 2015, 1:08 pm

Also Rusev is using his crutch in the wrong arm

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 30 Jun 2015, 1:57 pm

jai.roberts wrote:Damn you IRS, you preferred Bo Dallas over Bray Wyatt according to this weeks promo

That was my immediate thought. Like, thats not an exaggeration, it was instantaneous. Why would you pick Bo over Bray? Thats just bad business sense.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Tue 30 Jun 2015, 3:45 pm

Samo wrote:
jai.roberts wrote:Damn you IRS, you preferred Bo Dallas over Bray Wyatt according to this weeks promo

That was my immediate thought.  Like, thats not an exaggeration, it was instantaneous.  Why would you pick Bo over Bray?  Thats just bad business sense.

This is why IRS is not in The Authority #badforbusiness

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 30 Jun 2015, 4:24 pm

I thought the standard of wrestling was excellent for the most part. More time for matches too.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakatomi Plaza Tue 30 Jun 2015, 5:19 pm

I forgot to set my Sky plus, so have just seen some of the clips. The Rusev/Summer Rae/Lana/Ziggler stuff was awful. Everyone's being dragged down in that feud.

Nakatomi Plaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Wed 01 Jul 2015, 12:39 pm

Really poor set of Raw figures this week. It's almost as if the 25 minute opening segment bored people...

Raw averaged just 3.46 million viewers compared to 3.67 the week before and 4.11 the week before that.

Hour one: 3.36 million
Hour two: 3.48 million
Hour three: 3.54 million
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 01 Jul 2015, 4:04 pm

Another awful Raw. 

Only positive was Cena vs Cessaro. 

They need a major storyline to happen soon.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Wed 01 Jul 2015, 4:07 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:

They need a major storyline to happen soon.

They could invade TNA

WWE Raw Results - Spoilers Ahead  Emptyring
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down