The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping

+11
Marky
FIFA Diva
Afro
Azzy
GSC
Holymiky
The_Enigma
Hero
Good Golly I'm Olly
Trebs
Fernando
15 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping Empty Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping

Post by Fernando Tue 30 Jun 2015, 5:52 am

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Fixtures
League Table & Top Scorers - Milkybar Kid
TP Bids
Transfer Confirmation
Lawyers - Ran by Azzy the Fluffer
Injuries - Ran by Trebizzle
Rules Page

Teams
Arsenal - Holymiky
Atletico Madrid - Nadeem
Barcelona - Trebs
Bayern Munich - Fernando
Borussia Dortmund - Viva
Chelsea - BamBam
Juventus - Hero
Manchester City - Azzy The Fluffer
Paris St Germain - Enigma
Porto - Olly
Real Madrid - Marky

Week 6 Fixtures - Tactics due Monday 6th July by midnight
Bayern Munich & Fernando are Voter

Chelsea v Barcelona
Dortmund v Atletico Madrid
Juventus v Arsenal
Man Citeh v Real Madrid
Porto v PSG

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche

CURRENT FIFA15 ROLL OF HONOUR
Nando
Marky
Hero
Azzy
Miky
Viva
Trebs
GSC
Olly
Afro

In true Ring style, you can swap places with someone above you by beating them.

Last edited by Fernando on Tue 07 Jul 2015, 6:31 am; edited 6 times in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping

Post by Trebs Tue 30 Jun 2015, 5:58 am

No mid season cash injection. Keep it as it is

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping

Post by Fernando Tue 30 Jun 2015, 6:02 am

it's a 1 season thing, you've butchered Barca so you could use the wonga tbf.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 30 Jun 2015, 6:04 am

Shall have a vote for a 10m bonus anyway

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 30 Jun 2015, 6:06 am

https://www.606v2.com/t59615-cash-injection-vote

Everyone vote now sooner it's decided the better i guess.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 30 Jun 2015, 6:10 am

I'll need to check when home 're tactics I think we have all in tbf
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue 30 Jun 2015, 6:13 am

What have i done to barca? Better defense, only player i feel is worse than current is neymar down to james.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 30 Jun 2015, 6:28 am

It's not better and that's why your mid-table Ok!

(Just kidding......Well maybe.....) Laugh

Shall be a fun game this week anyway i hope you've played David Luiz anywhere tbh Hug

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 30 Jun 2015, 6:40 am

When we played the first game when I was using Trebs Barca team and I had it as it was last week with injuries so Luiz was playing DM I found him a beast.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue 30 Jun 2015, 6:54 am

David luiz is a monster on fifa.

He's not the best positionally but if he's used right then i think he's as good as anyone. Like in my case this week Wink

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 30 Jun 2015, 7:04 am

Oh he just ran around like a lunatic sticking his foot in everywhere (so a bit like RL).

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 30 Jun 2015, 7:15 am

Shouldn't the last placed team get more cash because of how Poopie they are?
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 30 Jun 2015, 7:34 am

nadeem2099 wrote:Shouldn't the last placed team get more cash because of how Poopie they are?

I agree with this. I know we had this at the start of the season but the 'lesser' sides only had a difference of about 5 / 10 million. With that sort of cash, the rest of us are very unlikely to catch up with the likes of the Real Madrid's, Barcelona's or Bayern Munich. I know it was discussed that the cash sums would again be based on club status and league position.

The league is drying up as it is with the enforced transfer window's and with the limited cash available to earn, it needs freshening up with a bit of cash so teams have room to make changes in their sides.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 30 Jun 2015, 8:05 am

I agree, though my position is inflated currently compared to the value of my team and others.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue 30 Jun 2015, 8:23 am

Basically you want players for free because you've managed your teams badly.

Before this league we said NO RULE CHANGES MID-SEASON. Adding money to people's budgets is a fundamental game changer, and I won't have anything to do with it.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue 30 Jun 2015, 8:24 am

Not being funny but if being unbeaten in the league means that I am managing badly then so be it.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 30 Jun 2015, 8:25 am

Yeah so I've come to the conclusion of the the following cash injections.

Last place - 30mill
10th - 27mill
9th - 25mill
8th - 23mill
7th - 21mill
6th - 15mill
5th -1st - 10mill
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue 30 Jun 2015, 8:28 am

I do see your point though Azzy.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 30 Jun 2015, 8:30 am

Really Azzy's point should end any consideration of a cash boost. It's always been no rule changes mid season, and this is no different.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 30 Jun 2015, 8:31 am

Azzy wrote:Basically you want players for free because you've managed your teams badly.

Wow, just wow. Think out of the 11 managers here, 10 would probably agree with the mid-season cash injection. My only point about the amount of cash is that I thought the general thought was to try and help the lower status sides catch up. How are we supposed to compete against the likes of the major 4 teams when they already hold the majority of the best players in the world.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue 30 Jun 2015, 8:31 am

To be honest I don't mind what happens. If that's the case then no cash boosts.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 30 Jun 2015, 8:35 am

Laugh Anyone seen Dolgopolov managed to hit himself in the face with the ball at Wimbledon. Laugh

Video on BBC now
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 30 Jun 2015, 8:36 am

Tbh if at the start of the season it was agreed no rule changes mid season there shouldn't be any
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 30 Jun 2015, 8:39 am

Wasn't there discussion that there would be a cash injection before the season began?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue 30 Jun 2015, 8:40 am

The_Enigma wrote:
Azzy wrote:Basically you want players for free because you've managed your teams badly.

Wow, just wow. Think out of the 11 managers here, 10 would probably agree with the mid-season cash injection. My only point about the amount of cash is that I thought the general thought was to try and help the lower status sides catch up. How are we supposed to compete against the likes of the major 4 teams when they already hold the majority of the best players in the world.
Agree at the start that budgets are whack and amend them accordingly. Without massively offsetting budgets at the beginning the league table was always going to look the way it does now. Apart from the Trebs voting week skewing matters somewhat Whistle

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue 30 Jun 2015, 8:42 am

Alright let's draw a line under this then.

If it was agreed at the start of the season that there were no rule changes mid season then so be it and no money will be added end of story. Also maybe we can take to the fact that clearly not everyone agrees on it so let's just carry on.

Lets all relax friends.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 30 Jun 2015, 8:47 am

Azzy wrote:
The_Enigma wrote:

Agree at the start that budgets are whack and amend them accordingly. Without massively offsetting budgets at the beginning the league table was always going to look the way it does now. Apart from the Trebs voting week skewing matters somewhat Whistle

Amen brother clap
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 30 Jun 2015, 8:48 am

To be honest, I dont know why you'd ever have a transfer window
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 30 Jun 2015, 8:52 am

It was to be different I think. As Azzy says, you had big differences between teams, top stars already in the league and cash not bridging the gap. Throw in transfer windows and it was always going to end up with the table as it is.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 30 Jun 2015, 8:57 am

Everyone hates different once it starts. Always keep it simple
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 30 Jun 2015, 8:57 am

So looks like no cash injection for my Poopie team then Sad
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue 30 Jun 2015, 8:57 am

Might be wrong but I'm pretty sure it was Azzy's idea and it was agreed on.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 30 Jun 2015, 8:58 am

When did this league become some anal about the slightest things? This is supposed to run for one season only as a stop gap so why shouldn't be fun for those who are are the lower end of the league.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Tue 30 Jun 2015, 9:22 am

I'm fine with it either way, i'm assuming its decided that there won't be a cash injection?

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue 30 Jun 2015, 9:30 am

Speaking of one season, can you guys go and post on the next season thread if you have any thoughts to add please.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue 30 Jun 2015, 11:05 am

I would prefer no cash injection but if everyone else wants it then we should.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 30 Jun 2015, 11:30 am

Do you know what would make a great podcast

If you could get us all together at the same time, some of the conversations we have had on here would make for great listening if they were audio.

Imagine listening in to the duck sized horse v horse sized duck debate!
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue 30 Jun 2015, 11:47 am

It could be a Viva v Nando Fifa discussion.

We could have some good football debates as well and could even have a live sheep quiz.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 30 Jun 2015, 11:52 am

Sheep could only be the answers being read out, we couldn't give our answers on the show.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue 30 Jun 2015, 11:53 am

That's what I mean, would be fun.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 30 Jun 2015, 12:04 pm

Could have it live from Azzy's failure of a boat Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue 30 Jun 2015, 12:35 pm

Do any of you guys fancy a chat with me for the v2 podcast? I've spoken to olly and nadz so far, would love to hear from some of you

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue 30 Jun 2015, 2:11 pm

Holymiky wrote:Might be wrong but I'm pretty sure it was Azzy's idea and it was agreed on.
Transfer windows weren't mine, although I wish they were. You've all crapped your pants at the prospect of having to manage your squads properly Laugh

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 30 Jun 2015, 2:13 pm

Azzman hows your son
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue 30 Jun 2015, 2:14 pm

Alright mate. It was a scary day that I'm not sure I'll ever recover from. I might be able to get tactics done if my opponent is happy with that.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 30 Jun 2015, 2:18 pm

Azzy wrote:
Holymiky wrote:Might be wrong but I'm pretty sure it was Azzy's idea and it was agreed on.
Transfer windows weren't mine, although I wish they were. You've all crapped your pants at the prospect of having to manage your squads properly Laugh

It has certainly sorted the wheat from the chaff in terms of those who can only buy and sell players versus those with all round skill Whistle
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue 30 Jun 2015, 2:57 pm

Azzy wrote:

Okay, I was obviously wrong about the TP's, i apologise.

I think people have done well with their squads.

Last edited by Holymiky on Tue 30 Jun 2015, 3:08 pm; edited 4 times in total

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue 30 Jun 2015, 2:57 pm

Afro wrote:
Azzy wrote:

It has certainly sorted the wheat from the chaff in terms of those who can only buy and sell players versus those with all round skill Whistle

Can you elaborate on this please?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 30 Jun 2015, 3:09 pm

IE me! Wink

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 30 Jun 2015, 3:30 pm

Lawyers will be tomorrow guys. Sorry.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next