The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Tyson Fury The Best Known British Fighter Currently Active?

+13
AdamT
Coxy001
TopHat24/7
mark_england
Derbymanc
Dipper Brown
mobilemaster8
Steffan
Hammersmith harrier
milkyboy
TRUSSMAN66
catchweight
Strongback
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Tyson Fury The Best Known British Fighter Currently Active? - Page 2 Empty Is Tyson Fury The Best Known British Fighter Currently Active?

Post by Strongback Thu 2 Jul - 22:10

First topic message reminder :

I reckon Fury is the active fighter best known to the general British public. He stated out on terrestrial and his name alone was enough to get him recognition, then there's his family background.

Thoughts

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Is Tyson Fury The Best Known British Fighter Currently Active? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Tyson Fury The Best Known British Fighter Currently Active?

Post by Derbymanc Tue 7 Jul - 11:09

If they were it would confirm that there absolute nobodys that producers think need the publicity not because the public know them.

Now if he was asked to do America's version you'd have an argument as that's why we bring the yanks in. The brits are the z list, the yanks to pull in the viewers cause they're the ones we know. (PS no I don't bloody watch it either.)

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Is Tyson Fury The Best Known British Fighter Currently Active? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Tyson Fury The Best Known British Fighter Currently Active?

Post by Strongback Tue 7 Jul - 12:01

TopHat24/7 wrote:WUM status confirmed.  Hats off to Truss for calling it early doors.

Truss calling me a wum Laugh

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 7 Jul - 16:42

Strongback wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:WUM status confirmed.  Hats off to Truss for calling it early doors.

Truss calling me a wum Laugh

I haven't called you a wum you aren't up to that standard...

Called you a "boring troll" ............Tediously boring ...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue 7 Jul - 17:40

Repeat and rewind I think you're losing your mind.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Tue 7 Jul - 17:47

Fury after he fights Klitschko could become the best known British fighter when he opens a chain of fast food takeaway's from his fight purse, perhaps he could call them Tyson Fury's Spuds u like.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 7 Jul - 17:49

Strongback wrote:Repeat and rewind I think you're losing your mind.

I'm not interested in you mate...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue 7 Jul - 17:52

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Are you interested in me then?

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 7 Jul - 18:05

I'll always have time for you mate...

In a car park.. Wink

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue 7 Jul - 18:06

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I'll always have time for you mate...

In a car park.. Wink
And the Blue Oyster Bar toilet of course Smile

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue 7 Jul - 18:16

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Stop trying to get a bite then.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 7 Jul - 18:24

TopHat24/7 wrote:Yep, very D4.

Really quite pathetic.

Strongy - feel free to jump in and prove us wrong by actually backing up anything you say......

and he's boring too...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Tue 7 Jul - 19:18

Nothing like D4 Toppy, D4 doesn't claim to be the dogs Love sacks at everything (he leaves that for Manny Wink

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue 7 Jul - 19:32

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:Yep, very D4.

Really quite pathetic.

Strongy - feel free to jump in and prove us wrong by actually backing up anything you say......

and he's boring too...

If you did as many repetitions in the gym as you do of your hobby horse topics here you might develop a bit of muscle.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Tue 7 Jul - 19:33

The whole board is bored of you now, go and bore somebody else.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue 7 Jul - 19:47

Hammersmith harrier wrote:The whole board is bored of you now, go and bore somebody else
Oh the irony of that comment...

Anyway back on topic...I think Fury and his antics are going to get big publicity in the build up to this fight and I can imagine some kind of press conference brawl happening. By the time the Wlad fight happens then he will be probably be the most famous. Definitely will be if he wins the title

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 7 Jul - 20:27

Steffan wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:The whole board is bored of you now, go and bore somebody else
Oh the irony of that comment...

Anyway back on topic...I think Fury and his antics are going to get big publicity in the build up to this fight and I can imagine some kind of press conference brawl happening. By the time the Wlad fight happens then he will be probably be the most famous. Definitely will be if he wins the title

I find Hammer arrogant but never boring....(probably be irony in that comment If knew what irony meant  Wink )..

Fury is thick, stupid and say's things he shouldn't but he has charisma....

I have a soft spot for people with charisma........

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 7 Jul - 20:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2