The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Friday 31st July 2015

+8
MtotheC
Dolphin Ziggler
TwisT
Hero
Marky
President Trump
x12x
JJJohnson
12 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Friday 31st July 2015 Empty 6CW Anarchy Friday 31st July 2015

Post by JJJohnson Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:32 am

Live from Wembley Arena
Start time: TBA

Match 1
Aaron Heath vs Blade

Match 2
Jonathan Daniels vs Ryker Kidd

Match 3
Hero vs Majestic

Match 4
Enigma vs Oyabun

Match 5
Anthony Grace/Dicey Reilly/Liam Wood vs Lex Hart/Mike Masters/Perfect Jack

Match 6
Max Adamson/Thunder vs Wakagashira/Shateagashira

Main Event
Keith Leone/Vincent Costello vs Red Arrows

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Friday 31st July 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Friday 31st July 2015

Post by x12x Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:11 am

The following is a 6CW.com exclusive interview:

The video begins with the camera pointing at the ground, as the camera focuses we see the feet of a female who is talking to the camera man.

??: Why couldn't Tim have done this? I feel like I'm going to catch something being anywhere near this thing!

Camera man: Apparently he asked for you personally...

??: Oh god...what is that?!

The camera man turns around to see a discarded pair of ladies underwear on the ground causing the woman to sigh before speaking again

??: Right...let's just get this over and done with...you're a professional Christy...you can do this...

The camera man lifts the camera to show us the fake smile of Christy James as she begins to walk backwards, talking to the camera as she does.

CJ: Hello 6CW universe and welcome to an exclusive interview with 6CW's latest signing...Brandon Perez..

As Christy turns the corner we see Brandon's “Bang Bus” in the background with a young lady leaving with a look of shame on her face, Christy gets closer only for Brandon to walk out dressed only in a towel with a big smile on his face

CJ: (under her breath) Oh jesus...

Brandon waves Christy over pulling out a set of deck chairs from the bus and setting them down, sitting on one and offering the other to Christy. Christy dusts off the chair with a look of disgust on her face before sitting down reluctantly, as she looks at Brandon her eyes quickly shoot up to the sky

CJ: Mr Perez...can you please close your legs or at least put on underwear?!

Brandon smiles before taking his time to cover up Christy's view before speaking to Christy.

BP: So Christy...you know that they call this thing the “Bang Bus”? I could show you why if you like? Give you a little tour..

Christy's jaw drops before she gives the camera a look of shock, composing herself and attempting to laugh off the offer. Christy then simply points at her engagement ring and shakes her head

BP: Ah...maybe another time then? I swear wedding rings are like my kryptonite! You're marrying Gazzy D right?

Christy gives her first genuine smile of the interview

CJ: Yeah I am...

BP: That's awesome...I did hear that he's retiring because of injury so if he's ever failing to give you the good stuff...you know where to find...

CJ: (cutting Brandon off) So Mr Perez...there were some fans who were expecting to see your debut this coming week but as we all know now you have not been booked to appear...can you tell us why?

Brandon smiles before speaking

BP: My debut is coming but I just felt that as a resident of this fine city it was my duty to see the sights and become a true brit. Apple's and Stairs and all that beautiful culture you guys have over here.

CJ: That's good hear, do you think this will help you in 6CW though?

BP: I do...I think if I walk in to the ring and those fans are behind me then there is nothing I cannot do...I'm all about spreading the love! Yesterday I went to see Buckingham Palace and then ended up a lovely little strip club

CJ: Oh Brandon...you were starting to do so well!

BP: Oh it gets better...today I stumbled on a to the London Eye and I met a lovely couple who were getting married...let's just say THAT engagement ring wasn't my Kryptonite if you know what I mean! You probably just missed her leaving now...lovely woman, I really hope it all works out for her.

Christy's head drops and she shakes her head letting out a big sigh

CJ: Can we just talk about wrestling?!

BP: Of course...

CJ: So, without going in to too much detail Brandon...transitioning to wrestling from your past career isn't the first thing that comes to mind...do you think you're ready for action?!

BP: Without a doubt! My past as an entertainer, if you will, has meant that I have been in top physical shape for a long time, my stamina is at a peak level and I have more than enough knowledge of holds that will tie people up...they just won't enjoy it as much anymore

Brandon laughs to himself as Christy stands up

CJ: I think we've got enough now Brandon...

BP: Christy! I didn't even get to show you the pictures!

CJ: Don't worry, we'll put them on the site for everyone to see

BP: Oh sweet...I don't think certain ones I took with the bride will be suitable

Christy blanks Brandon's statement walking away leaving Brandon sat in his chair as the interview ends

BP: (to the camera man) I think she likes me...

CM: (under his breath as the camera goes off) ...idiot.

Brandon's day out:

6CW Anarchy Friday 31st July 2015 Bp110

6CW Anarchy Friday 31st July 2015 Bp310

6CW Anarchy Friday 31st July 2015 Bp210

*Editor note: To save the dignity and marriage of the people involved some photos have been blurred.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:41 pm

The crowd are settling into the seats as “Born to Fight” blasts over the PA system and Dicey walks out wearing a t-shirt with Brandon Perez’s face on it, Dicey stops on the ramp and raises his fist in the air as the crowd go nuts for their hero

HA: Dicey looks in high spirits after his lose last week even though he was screwed

HE: Screwed!! He was outclassed by Masters and then brought back down to earth by Perfect Jack who Dicey screwed out of his match at Aftermath, he is a hypocrite

Dicey rolls into the ring and poses again in the centre before calling for the mic

Dicey: Before I start on what happened at Aftermath I want you all to take a minute and applaud the leaving of a great guy....Gazzy D

Crowd: GAZZY!!

Dicey: Gazzy we have known each other for a long time, mostly good times with a little bit of fisty cuffs thrown in but you thoroughly are a 6CW Legend, one half of one of, if not the Greatest Tag Teams we had in this company...The Untouchables, plus a great roll model and Champion to all the fans and guys on the Roster, you always gave me the time of day and we had some fun times on the road down the years, I will always see you as a friend and I wish you all the best in the future buddy...Thank you

Crowd: THANK YOU GAZZY

HA: A touch of class there by Dicey, Thank you Gazzy

HE: The only time Dicey touched class was when he was pan handling outside Buckingham Palace

Dicey: You are probably wondering about my shirt, so guy was handing them out beside his F**k Truck or something, seemed like a nice guy but a bit fruity anyway last week and Aftermath, it was a bit of a 50/50 show for me, first I get told I will be in the Key to the Kingdom match (crowd cheer) which is great for me because it gives me the chance to get a belt around my waist and also a chance to kick Jacks ass again, then I get screwed out of my match by Masters’ scumbag manger and then the other scumbag Jack but I restored balance by repaying the compliment how did you like me getting all up in your head Jack, but we both know I am there already, that lose at NoG will be still eating away at you and by your cowardness at Aftermath I can see it is, you hate that I am better than you Jack, with all you skill and ability you still can’t beat a bum from Dublin, get used to that feeling Jack because it’s never going away

Crowd: DICEY

Dicey: This week I team up with The Emo and The mouth piece and go up against the rest of the motley crew who are in the Key to the Kingdom match, we maybe a team this week boys but let me tell you that I want to win that match I want another shot at the big one and I will steamroll all of you to get it, Max Adamson can’t carry this company whatever Gazzy says, he isn’t the guy that will lay on top of the wire and let the other guy crawl over him

HA: I got that reference

Dicey: Adamson will do what he does best in the end and that is look after Max Adamson, we have a lot of history and I like the guy buy that is the God honest truth, this will all end in tears, mark my words, this company needs a leader, someone to fill the gap left by Gazzy and who better than the original Mr 6CW........

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:16 pm

The cameras pan around and show Reborn and Hurst sprawled next to each other on the hard flooring. Thunder is on his knees holding his back whilst The Forgotten and Joshua parade over Enigma in the middle of the ring. "Riot" is blaring out of the speakers...

HA: A terrific main event but 6CW is in grave danger....these men are fast taking over and I'm not so sure if anyone can stand up to them...

HE: The show began with GazzyD announcing his retirement, brought about these men, and Gazzy made a call for the 6CW roster to stand up and be counted....to take the fight to The Forgotten....well they have but it ended the same way it did at Night of Glory....

HA: What now...?

HE: I don't think they are done...

Joshua looks from Oyabun to Shategashira to Wakagashira and then they nod their heads and climb from the ring. They rip up the ring aprons and begin to pull tables out from underneath....

HA: This is bad....

HE: It seems the 6CW roster are going to pay for standing up to this new power....

HA: Somebody needs to step in here...we need someone to stop this....

*Crowd pop

HE: HUH?!?

The entire Wembley Arena rises to its feet as "Radioactive" screams through the speakers and an irate Max Adamson storms out onto the stage, carrying a steel chair in his hand. He looks thunderous as he makes his way down the aisleway....

HE: What are you doing out here Max......OH MY LORD!

HA: MAX ADAMSON IS HITTING ANYTHING THAT WALK INTO HIS PATH!

Waka storms into the aisle to cut Max off but Adamson dodges his lariat attempt and then crashes the steel chair right across the top of his head. Shate runs over and uses the steel steps to propel himself into an aerial assault.....CRACK!

HE: JEEZ!

Max throws the steel chair into the air and it thunders into the face of Shate, leaving him in a battered mess on the floor. Oyabun then clatters into Max from behind and he spins him around and grabs him....

HA: ROCK...

Max lands several elbows to the jaw of Oyabun, breaking his grip and sending him staggering away. Adamson quickly sprints after him.....CRASH!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x20

HE: I didn't even think Max was here tonight....

HA: Max Adamson has just laid waste to The Forgotten....that leaves just one...

Max splatters into Oyabun and spears him through a table that they have just set up against the ringside barrier. Max gets back to his feet and the crowd roar as he glares up at Joshua...

HE: Joshua alone is still as formidable as they come...

HA: But Max Adamson is not intimidated....he wants a fight....

Adamson tugs at his hair, his face full of rage, and then he dives into the ring and storms at Joshua. They collide in the centre of the ring and Max begins to knock Joshua backwards but then Joshua responds with a headbutt and a big uppercut. He grabs Max by the throat and lifts him up....

HE: GO TO...

Max jumps out of the side and he sprints against the ropes before rushing back and he clatters into Joshua with an almighty spear...

HA: GORE....GORE....GORE TO THE 6CW CHAMPION!

The arena is shaking as Max stands up and he begins to tug at the ropes, making them vibrate as he shakes them. He pulls at his hair again and then he shouts for Joshua to stand up....

HE: Max Adamson was the last person I expected to come to the rescue here....

HA: I think he must have heard GazzyD's speech earlier tonight....he's answered the call of his former best friend...CYCLONE!

Max scoops Joshua up on his shoulders and prepares for the F-5 but Shate and Waka reach under the bottom rope and grab Adamson's feet, pulling him to the floor. They then grab Joshua and drag him under the bottom rope...

*Crowd boo

HA: The Forgotten are damn well retreating....Max Adamson has them shaken...

Oyabun is holding his head as he staggers from the wreckage of the table and he grabs McCoy and the 6CW Championship before joining his faction in the aisleway. Joshua is glaring back at Max and he moves forwards....

HE: Joshua doesn't want to back down here...

HA: The rest of The Forgotten trying to exercise some control here.....

Shate and Waka grab Joshua's shoulders and pull him back whilst Oyabun pushes McCoy into Joshua's arms, hoping it will act as a calming influence. Max Adamson is pacing the ring, his eyes full of fury, and he continues to motion for The Forgotten to come back and fight....

HA: The war between 6CW and The Forgotten just took an unexpected twist...perhaps we do stand a chance, maybe just maybe there is a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel...

HE: Can 6CW really pin their hopes on the wildcard that is Max Adamson?

HA: Who else is there? Do we have a choice? Max answered the call.....he brought the fight and The Forgotten are backing away for the first time ever...

Joshua seems to relax a little with McCoy and the 6CW Championship in his arms but he still continues to stare at Max Adamson in the ring. The rest of The Forgotten turn around and point at Max before motioning towards Enigma, Thunder and The Red Arrows as though warning him what his future entails...

HE: Well Max has certainly picked his side...the line is drawn in the sand...

HA: I have a feeling over the coming weeks the rest of the roster may be forced to make a choice...the battle lines have been well and truly marked...

The show goes off air with Max Adamson and Joshua continuing to stare at one another whilst The Forgotten stalk the stage, looking angry.

The crowd at Wembley Arena cheer with approval as the footage of the end of Aftermath is shown on the Titantron, the cheer gets even louder as "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons begins to play, Max Adamson walks out to the ramp wearing jeans and his Incredible Hunk t-shirt, he doesn't really react to the crowd cheering too much, he walks down to the ring and grabs a microphone before entering through the ropes, he stands in the ring as the music stops and he seems bemused by the "Adamson" chants echoing around the building, he puts his hand out to hush them and speaks into the microphone;

Max: I always knew you were a fickle bunch... I suppose in the circumstances I'll let you off...

(Adamson smirks as another cheer is heard)

Max: Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Max Adamson, and I am 6CW's equivalent of Wreck It Ralph...

Henry: What is he talking about?

Max: Hear me out, Wreck It Ralph is a destructive bad guy, who, entirely based on the circumstances around him changing, became a good guy without really changing anything. That is the situation Max Adamson finds himself in at the moment. Ignoring the fluke result of me losing a match I controlled at Night of Glory, I have been a dominant, destructive bad guy for pretty much my entire 6CW career. I'm not now going to become a hypocrite, I'm not going to change who I am, or what I do. I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no-one I'd rather be, than me. The only thing that's changed is the people I'm currently targeting. Which leads me onto the reason I came out here, and the gentlemen I targeted at Aftermath...

(Adamson smirks as there's booing aimed at Joshua and The Forgotten)

Max: It's not a shock that Max Adamson has decided to target the guy who is now walking around with the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship that I held for a record 320 days. However instead of targeting somebody who I respected, who you guys respected, I'm targeting a man who retired the guy I respected. I'm targeting the lanky streak of píss with his wooden puppet...

(The crowd cheer and Adamson leans on the top rope as he continues)

Max: Joshua and The Forgotten. It's not bad enough you sound like one of those easily forgettable bands from the 1970's, but you see fit to try and terrorise the 6CW roster. You see fit to lay a four on one beatdown on GazzyD and force him into early retirement. I don't mind newcomers coming in and making waves, grabbing the headlines, I almost admire you, but you went too far when you screwed GazzyD out of the 6CW World Championship and forced him to retire. If ANYBODY was going to screw over GazzyD and retire him, it should have been me!

(Adamson winks into the camera)

Max: But the serious business begins this week on Anarchy. Joshua...

(Adamson gets a piece of paper out of his back pocket and reads it carefully)

Max: ... Oyabun... Wakagashira... Shateagashira...

(Adamson lowers the piece of paper)

Max: You can't expect me to know their names off by heart already can you?! Come on! Either way. You all saw what I did at Aftermath, when I welcomed you all personally to Steel Chair City. I'm not going to pretend I now care for the likes of the Red Arrows, or Thunder, or even GazzyD. But Gazzy challenged me to step up, for him, for 6CW, but most importantly for myself. I am NOT going to stand idly by and watch you four miscreants run riot in 6CW. The good news is that I'm putting you on notice, so you can prepare for the downfall that is heading your way. The bad news is you've not got long, it begins at Anarchy when Waka and Shaka get into the ring with Thunder and myself. I'm coming for you. All of you.

(Adamson has a serious look in his eyes as the crowd cheer and another "Adamson" chant starts inside Wembley Arena)

Max: What I'm trying to say is, Gazzy. I accept your challenge.

(Adamson drops the mic to the floor with a thud and stands on the second turnbuckle to applause from the crowd as "Radioactive" plays again)

Henry: I've been an Adamson fan for a long time Harold, but I don't like his chances here. I think Adamson's making a very big mistake taking on GazzyD's challenge and going after the Forgotten.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:01 am

The lights in the arena fade to black and smoke billows out from the stage around the curtain. A series of green lasers cut through the smoke as the opening line from Friction begins to echo out through the PA system and across the arena. The fans in unison rise to their feet as a figure stands at the top of the stage, smoke silhouetting him as his arms stretch out either side.

The lights come back on as the cameras zoom in on Hero as he spins round and smiles at his audience, over his right eye several stitches show the wounds suffered at the hands of Aaron Heath upon his return a few days earlier. He lifts his arms aloft in gesture to the crowd to raise the rood and they duly comply, the noise is deafening and Hero basks in their adulation.

HA: Hero, we never thought we’d see this day again but he’s returned to 6CW and boy did he get an introduction to the new generation when Aaron Heath brutalised him at last week’s Aftermath.

HE: The myth that is ‘Zero’ came crashing to the ground, I don’t think there’s anyone in the industry that’s lived off a handful of non-deserved titles quite like him.

HA: Show a little respect! This is an 8 time World Champion we’re talking about here, you don’t fluke those stats! He’s a bonfide legend, you think of the greats of this industry and he’s up there as one of if not the biggest and brightest star of them all.

HE: I think of him more like Uranus myself.

The crowd continue to cheer as Hero hops up onto the ring apron before mounting the top turnbuckle and posing for the thousand in the arena, the flashlights from the cameras burst into action and he revels in the moment. He waits for the cheers to slowly abate before raising the mic to speak…

Hero: Miss me?

He pauses, the cries from the crowd give him a resounding response of yes and it brings a smile once more to his face.

Hero: Of course you did! See 6CW, the wrestling community, heck the world itself missed Hero. Each and every day Hero would be sat at home, kids would knock at his door wanting to know when they’d see Hero grace their screens again, Hero would answer, well technically they’d ring the bell at the gate and my personal assistant would tell them to go shoo, but that’s not the point. Hero would go the shops and he’d see grown men wearing ‘The Alpha Male’ t-shirts, and Hero didn’t realise they made shirts with more Xs than a website that showed Jennifer Lawrence tuppence during the Fappening. But now Hero is back, At last week’s Aftermath Hero made true on his promise that he’s on a year long mission, a promise to his himself and to his fans.
To claim the one prize that alluded him throughout his illustrious career, whilst Hero went to the four corners of the globe, he fought some of the toughest Mo-Fo’s this industry has ever seen, he started a Revolution, he created Anarchy, he went through a downtime period involving Omnicide but we brush that under the carpet but then he created what is still regarded today as the greatest stable in professional wrestling, the Church of Hero… but the 6CW title is not part of my legacy and that burns at my very soul.

See Hero knows his place in history, he’s a multi time Hall of Famer, he’s made more wrestlers famous than Liam Wood’s had days in the sunshine, and on that note, what exactly would Liam Wood? Liam Wood would chuck wood? And if Liam Wood would chuck wood, how much wood would Liam Wood chuck? These questions need to be asked!

So at Aftermath Hero stepped into the squared circle for the first time in what seem an eternity, he went toe to toe with the latest new kid on the block, a certain Aaron Heath, and Hero made him famous, he gave Aaron Heath his 15 seconds of fame and in return Aaron Heath punched him in the miniature Heroes and knocked the jeebies out of him. So Mr Heath, enjoy your brief claim to fame, you’ve climbed the first rung on a very big ladder but let it be known, keep climbing and sooner rather than later Hero will come along and kick that ladder from under your feet and you’ll be back in the gutter looking up at the stars.

But now Hero looks forward to Anarchy, a name synonymous with Hero, his very first tag team with the very first 6WF Champion EZ Money, god rest his dyslexic soul. And ironically Hero steps into the ring with what could very well be EZ Money’s prodigy, another kid striving to make a name for himself, yet for some reason has decided that name to be ‘Majestic’.

Hero always this thought in regards to names, that you earn them, that they become your very essence. If your name is a Liam Wood or a Anthony Grace, then forever will you remain a Liam Wood or a Anthony Grace, destined to forever be swiped left by ‘ladies’ on social media dating apps. Yet you call yourself Hero, you become a Hero, though many a time I’ve been quite the villain, and whilst can be good, Hero can be very bad indeed (he winks at the camera). So my question is this, what exactly makes my opponent ‘Majestic’?...

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:02 pm

As Dicey finishes speaking, the sound system blasts out with the music of “Amazing Grace”. The arena screen comes on and shows a new montage of pictures with Anthony Grace looking wise and philosophical. At various moments during the video we see slow-mo footage of the Blockbuster kick that nailed Adamson during Night of Glory. Then the screen shows Grace standing in front of an explosion with the hashtag #SavingGrace above his head, before the words “Turns Bad Guys Face” at the bottom of the screen.

Anthony Grace then appears on the stage to tremendous cheers and some boos. He is wearing a totally white suit with a white shirt, and black sunglasses. He puts his arms out wide before crossing himself religiously. #SavingGrace continues to flash on the screen as Grace walks towards the ring.

HA: Anthony Grace, still basking in the light of his win against Max Adamson, seems to be the guardian angel of 6CW at the moment.

HE: What?!

HA: Look at the screen! Remember Aftermath! On the back of coming into contact with the Blockbuster, Max Adamson is now riding to the rescue of 6CW against Joshua and The Forgotten. Grace has turned 6CW’s main bad guy into a good guy!

HE: A little over the top! And what about Emma?

HA: She is obviously coming to the man for guidance! Who else on the roster can members of the public turn to in time of need? Grace is not only for the fans, but for the family too!

Anthony Grace reaches the ring and climbs into it. He offers Dicey his hand, but the 6CW original refuses it. Grace shrugs and climbs the turnbuckle. He crosses in front of himself religiously again before kissing his hand and pointing to the sky. Grace the climbs down from the corner and waits for the music to finish. He turns to the crowd and talks into his cheek microphone.

AG: What a welcome! And I am so HAPPY that some of us have seen the LIGHT!

Sections of the crowd cheer and Dicey rolls his eyes while standing behind Grace.

AG: If Aftermath has shown us anything, then it is that BAD men can come GOOD when faced with a BIGGER purpose! When Max Adamson cleaned house at the end of Aftermath, I smiled warmly! He had at last taken things I have said to HEART! He at last understood the LOVE that he should feel for the fans! And he had last realised just how IMPORTANT 6CW is!

The crowd pop again and Grace nods enthusiastically.

AG: I BELIEVED that change can happen in ANY man! And when Max Adamson lost to me at Night of Glory, he KNEW from the moment the realisation slammed into his face, that he HAD to change. I am so glad that I saved Max Adamson from the pit he was falling into! He saw the light as the Blockbuster connected and now he is on the side of the Believers! Saving Grace has brought another man from the brink and I will not stop until the whole roster walks tall and with ONE voice shouts out 6CW!!

The audience cheer again and Grace smiles broadly. He then starts to pace the ring with his head down.

AG: It has been a long process with a few bumps in the road. And at times, even recently, I have doubted if what I was doing was correct. Am I a good guy doing good work? A lot of trust has been placed in me and sometimes……sometimes……that trust is a heavy burden to bear……

Grace looks up to the crowd.

AG: I try and do the right thing for everyone! Because I know those people DESERVE my time, energy and support. There are a lot of great people in this company……people full of HEART and best intentions. Guys and girls who have 6CW as their only concern. From the roster and staff, to those backstage guys we often forget. These people are BELIEVING! And look what this place is ACHIEVING!

As the fans cheer again Grace turns to Dicey.

AG: That is why Mr. Reilly is so CORRECT! We do need a leader that understands the NEEDS of this place! Who better than a 6CW original……

Grace winks at Dicey before turning to the crowd.

AG: Or even 6CW’s Saving Grace!

He gives his best Hollywood smile as the crowd cheer. As they quieten down, Grace continues.

AG: Now that I have been put forward for Key to the Kingdom, what better way for the LEADER in all of us to come out? Where trust is paramount and that Key leads to not ONLY a shot at the best things in 6CW, but also the sign that the person can be RESPECTED! It is a tremendous honour to be in a match involving 6CW’s past and it’s FUTURE! And I will strive, with the COG’s behind me, to be part of the golden age. Golden from the shine of the Key to the Kingdom!

Grace turns to the camera.

AG: And the moment Saving Grace makes BELIEVERS out of every single one of you!

Grace smiles as the fans cheer, with Dicey looking on.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:36 am

Adamson stands on the turnbuckle with “Radioactive” blaring out. Suddenly, the music stops and there is a long and eerie wolf howl. The house lights go to near darkness and a heartbeat starts. The crowd look all around them and Max climbs down from the turnbuckle.

HE: Prod the beast too much and he will bite you. Max has the swagger as always but this test is unlike anything he has faced before.

Adamson stares up the aisle and waits as the heartbeat continues. The arena screen comes on but only to show the symbol of torment that pulsates white on every beat of the heart. Nothing happens for ages and Max is left waiting in the ring as the crowd look on. The heartbeat continues and Max gets increasingly peed off as no-one appears.

Then, without warning, Joshua steps through the curtain. He carries McCoy with one hand, while the other drags the 6CW belt along the ground. It still has the spray painted symbol of torment logo on its main gold plate. Joshua carefully places McCoy in a seated position beside him. He then looks at the 6CW belt, before chucking it away to the side. It clatters to the floor and Joshua stares at it with disdain before looking back up at Adamson. He picks a microphone up that has been left for him and then flings his dark long hair back revealing his face. The heartbeat melts into silence as the two men stare at each other in the darkness. Joshua brings the mic to his lips and speaks:

Another man steps up and makes a statement of intent………before being sent back to the pit he came from………

Joshua shakes his head and holds the microphone tighter:

The likes of you wailing at the notion of retirement being a bad thing………That walking away before your body gets seriously damaged is the wrong choice………That realising that saving yourself from torment is a path you would not have gone down………So we are left with brainless thanks to someone that is wiser than the rest of the crew he left behind………

He cocks his head to the side and speaks menacingly:

This so called icon left………because he felt the pain that you all will feel………Pain that will force you to make that exact same decision………or to allow that decision to be forced upon you………

Joshua waits for a few moments before raising his hand and pointing at Adamson:

The challenge you accepted was anything but………It was just a death warrant that you have blindly signed………That may humour you………It may appeal to those that surround us………But nothing will be entertaining about watching you be dissected………piece by piece…….apart from those that will happily do it…….

He drops his arm and stares at Max:

That is not a challenge………It is a formality………

Joshua glances at McCoy before speaking again:

So it has come to this………Another lamb chucked to the slaughter………Buoyed on by those who can’t avoid the carnage themselves………That was what this challenge is about………Not for a sense of pride for being next in line………Not for a sense of purpose in fighting for the greater good………But for the sense of pain that was felt………and then hurriedly passed on to the next victim………

Joshua turns back to Adamson:

But you don’t class yourself as a victim………do you………?

Joshua looks across at the 6CW belt and shakes his head again.

All this suffering to be felt………over something so insignificant………The one that held it the longest………means as much to me as the man that held it the shortest………Numbers as irreverent as the term champion………A title beset on those imaginary heroes………that have achieved little more than a marker for me to go beyond………A marker that I will rip from the earth and reject………just as I have rejected this false sign of authority………

Joshua looks at the crowd:

Does wearing this make me a threat? ………Or does discarding it as debris make you loathe me more………?

He stares back at Adamson and flings his hair to the side:

If this is what you crave then come grab the chance………I will not stop you………But if you think that taking it from my grasp will make you exempt………then you are as foolish as you are blind………The moment you took matters into your own hands………and in revolt for the future that was carefully constructed………you succeeded in pushing yourself to the head of the queue………For everyone would have felt the torment………but maybe not as quickly as the one that will befell you now………You have accepted that fate………and you need to think about the consequences………

The heartbeat starts again as Joshua speaks some last few words:

Make the choice of those that issued the call………Never forget what they went through………Walk away now before hell swallows you up………And spits you out into somewhere far worse………

As Max looks on, the lights suddenly go out entirely and the wolf howl sounds out. When the houselights come back on, Joshua has vanished along with the 6CW belt and McCoy.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:36 am

(Adamson looks around the crowd and smirks before picking up his microphone from the mat and speaking into it)

Max: The 6CW World Championship, "discarded as debris", but collected just as quickly as it was tossed away. Isn't that convenient. Joshua there, about as convincing as Ultravox when he insists "it means nothing to meeeee"...

(Adamson smirks again before continuing)

Max: Thing is. I'm no lamb to the slaughter. Sure, you're the 6CW Champion and I want to be the 6CW Champion, but there's a deeper meaning to all of this that you seem to be missing. Taking that symbol of excellence away from you might not change anything in your grand plan, but I'm not here just to take it away from you... I'm here to get revenge son. Revenge for what you did to GazzyD. Soon you will find out EXACTLY what my intentions are.

(Adamson leaves the ring and heads to the back, as an "Adamson" chant is heard across the arena)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:39 am

As Max gets to the top of the ramp "Uptown Funk" blares out and Max stands still. Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst appear through the curtains. Reborn puts his fist out for the bump and Adamson remains unmoved, so Reborn just jabs him on the arm. Hurst offers the hand and Max shakes it, before wiping his own hand on his leg as he walks through to the back.

The Arrows carry on out to the ring. Reborn hops on to the apron and then up the turnbuckle as Hurst crosses the ring to grab a mic. 

JH: inspiring words from our new bestie! 

*Hurst's smile beams as the crowd cheer. 

JH: Battles like these bring strange bedfellows. Maybe a case of my enemy's enemy is my friend. But it just shows what we're up against. Max is one of the best, and that's in any era, not just the here and now. This isn't a one man war, we have to take the fight on many fronts. And as they bring in the big man, it only brings out the best from our ranks. 

*In the background Reborn grabs a mic.

JH: Now they're up against the tag team champions, the international champion Thunder, and now Max Adamson and our own man of mystery Enigma. 

RR: First you took down Enforcer and Brown. We didn't like that. And then it was quiet. Too quiet. But sometimes the silence speaks volumes. It ended with the sounds of Gazzy's retirement speech; as you aligned with the monster we lost our own heartbeat. 

*Reborn looks straight down the lens now

RR: Thank you, Gazzy. For all the years before and the words last week. A battlecry for your last words; even in retirement you couldn't let it be about you. 

JH: The words reverberated with us, and clearly they got into Max's thinking too. So this is our warning to the wolves at the door. Deals with the devil will leave bare the soul. Both The Forgotten and Joshua must remember the ally they have made keeps a knife at your back. 

RR: Sleep with one eye open boys

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:01 am

The camera cuts to the locker room of the 6CW arena, which is oddly serene. There doesn’t appear to be any activity going on, and the room seems like no-one has entered it yet. As the camera pans around, a figure is finally pictured, slouched against some of the lockers, unmoving and just staring at the floor. As the camera approaches, the figure is quickly revealed to be Keith Leone, who appears to be lost in a world of his own. The camera remains awkwardly staring at Leone for a while before he takes a deep breath and then begins to speak.

Leone: Life really isn’t fair is it?

Leone’s stare is disrupted by a few quick blinks of his eye, that seems to wake him up, yet he still keeps his eyes fixed on the ground as he continues to speak.

Leone: I sit here, alone in a locker room, thinking of all that could have been at Night of Glory and the revenge I could have had at Aftermath. You on the other hand, you continue to celebrate as a Champion and tell anyone who will listen how great of a Champion you really are. Now had it been the case that you’d beaten me on those two occasions Vince, I’d have been upset, but at least I would have been forced to respect you. But that’s not the case is it Vince. No, on two occasions I’ve beaten you, I hold two singles match victories over the EWF Champion; it’s a time for celebration isn’t it. Well that’s just the thing, because it just isn’t damn good enough! I can’t sleep at night because all I can think about is how people tell me that I was screwed out of the World Title. I wake up from dreams where I feel that shot to my crotch that so quickly put an end to my Night of Glory moment. You can say I’m wasting your time Vince, you can tell me I’m an old man, but thanks to your actions, you’re the only thing that is currently on my mind. I mean at Night of Glory it’s clear that your actions were to just protect that title of yours, because that’s all that matters to you now. Not your reputation, not the prestige of that belt, but just ensuring that it remains around your waist. You don’t care if people think of you as a plastic champion, so long as you are a champion. But then at Aftermath you had nothing on the line, you didn’t even have to defend the belt against me. All you had to do was be a big man and face the consequences of your actions, and then what happened? You ran away when the going got tough. You saw the anger and hatred that you were responsible for building up inside of me and you left before I could get some real revenge. Well guess what Vince, you can run all you like, but one way or another, I always get my revenge. Ask Lex, ask Steel, hell ask Dicey. I have a funny way of making sure that the people I really want to hurt, I get my hands on. And trust me when I say, there are precious few people that I’ve wanted to beat some respect into than you.

Leone now gets to his feet and starts to pace up and down the room, still keeping his hood up as if trying to hide away from the world somewhat. Leone finally stops for a moment and begins to speak, before pacing up and down more slowly.

Leone: But this coming Anarchy, I end up with an almost impossible scenario. On one hand, I have you in the ring once again, and can make sure this time that you don’t get away from me. But in doing so, I’d be taking down the man deemed fit to be my partner in the match this week. Oh the joys that I must go through as a 6CW competitor. Now as tempting as it is to say screw the match and just get revenge, I feel that I’m getting tired of DQ finished and count out wins. I now have a point to prove, and could do with proving myself against some true competition, and who better than the almost yearlong reigning Tag Team Champions. The Red Arrows, Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn; you’ve certainly proven yourselves to be notable competitors, whether that be inside the ring or out of it. There’s no arguing that you’re both extremely talented, but you don’t need me to tell you that, the list of men you’ve defeated to retain those titles give you true credibility. By now the two of you may well be the greatest tag team this company has ever seen, and when you look in the record book, that is quite an accomplishment. But one thing that is always putting you in danger is the controversy that surrounds you. Do you respect the right people? Are you a team to put on a great show or just a couple of egomaniacs who need a fix of publicity? This is good to keep you in the public eye, but it also puts you on the radar of almost everyone in this company, and by the look of it, you’re one of the first targets on the Forgotten’s hit list. Now, do I think that you can fight them back? Of course you can, you’ve proven time and time again that you’re good enough as a tag team to take on anyone. But that doesn’t mean you can let up against any other competitors that come your way. At Anarchy, Vince might run when things turn ugly, but I’m in the mind-set now where I need to set an example. I’m going out there to show how good I am, and if that means hurting people then so be it. But I hope you remember that when it’s all going on, it is nothing personal, and anyone’s suffering is a direct result of the actions of our esteemed EWF World Champion. Which actually reminds me, come Anarchy, you’re World Title reign becomes over a year in length Vince. Congratulations, I hope you have the festivities in order, and I certainly hope nobody does anything that turns your dream day into a nightmare. I'll see you all out there.

Keith Leone now walks past the camera and exits the room as the camera pans around to see the closing door before then cutting away.

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:39 pm

Hero always this thought in regards to names, that you earn them, that they become your very essence. If your name is a Liam Wood or a Anthony Grace, then forever will you remain a Liam Wood or a Anthony Grace, destined to forever be swiped left by ‘ladies’ on social media dating apps. Yet you call yourself Hero, you become a Hero, though many a time I’ve been quite the villain, and whilst can be good, Hero can be very bad indeed (he winks at the camera). So my question is this, what exactly makes my opponent ‘Majestic’?...

As Hero's question echoes around Wembley arena, 'This is why I'm hot' by MiMs blasts out of the stadium PA system...

HA: Well looks like Majestic and The Crew are going to answer the former 8 time world champions question in person, right here... Right now!

HE: Just look at Majestic... This kid is a thoroughbred race horse, a stallion, a genuine prime time future champion... Everything about him screens STAR!!!

HA: That's hard to argue with brother, Majestic is certainly one hell of a competitor and with The Crew backing him up even I have to admit the sky's the limit for this young man

The Crew stand in formation on the stage, Young Jeezey and K-Bone either side of Majestic who swaggers from side to side in time with the music

Majestic: You know I may have only been in 6CW as few weeks but just like everybody else I'd herd the rumours, the rumblings, the whispers.... Because if Majestic doesn't know something, then bro it ain't worth knowin'   And that word on the street... It started to get louder and louder... It's started to get real noisy up in here, the 6CW universe was a buzz with one name since the curtain dropped on Night of Glory... HERO!!!

The crowd pop as Hero smiles inside the ring

Yeah that's right, the man, the myth, the legend... He was returning, he would make his triumphant return to Anarchy, to 6CW and the wrestling world!!! That big things would start popping off up in Wembley area now that the 8 time world champion was back to put the exclamation mark on his career!!! Well listen up homie... The times they are a changing, no longer can you strut down here, play your little mind games and talk in riddles to get what you want... Because what you see in front of you is the next step in wrestling evolution... THE CREW!!!

Thats right Dogg you'll looking at the present and future of 6CW, and even though you've only been back a matter of days, you've already gone and made your first mistake... You gone pi$$ed of the crew... The universe... Well it should be talking about us, about how Majestic is undefeated, about how we're gon change this game... But instead everywhere we go, everyone we meet wants to talk about you, wants to ask us how we feel about Hero being back... Well screw them and screw you!!! Because if people ain't talkin about us then we'll just have to change that... You see that's how the crew handles business, we do, we act, we don't just talk, we get the job done and tonight when you and I dance out here... The name Hero will still be the one on everyone lips... But they won't be talking about how you're here to become a champion again, the entire universe will be talkin about how Majestic and the crew smoked your a$$ and ending your return before it even got started!!!!

You see it's a simple as this...

When the Crew steps up, big things they get poppin... We runnin round here and we're in control, we hit the ring, then the club and do some shot of Patron! Can you feel that feeling... Yeah that's the Crew hype, let that sh$t in it'll get you as high as a kite... We can see all the ladies yeah they know what we know and after the match we'll be getting nasty tonight! So Hero we know you know... even though you're acting like you don't knows... So tonight after the bell all these fans, well they'll be screaming Hero he blows!

Peace out biatch!

Majestic lowers the mic as the crew high five each other

HA: A big statement from Majestic and the crew, but you have to admit they raise some valid statements... Can Hero after years away from 6CW live with the young studs of today?! Tune in later tonight to have that question and many more answered!!!!!!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:15 pm

Dicey: And what exactly have you lead, Grace? Other than your own fanclub that is, you are just as bad a Adamson, you think the sun shines out of your bumhole but how will it when I have my foot stuck in it at Beachfront

Dicey: I have lead this company through some of its darkest days, I was Champion when we were invaded by those mutants in 6WF (crowd boo), I gave everything to this place when it was in the sh1t numerous times, I fought our corner when we merged with said mutants and beat the living hell out of Leone for turning his back on us in what will go down as one of the most violent matches ever, I have do it all and won it all here in 6CW and when those doors closed for what I thought was the last time they closed with me on the shoulders of the Roster, my friends and holding the Undisputed Heavyweight Title

HA: He speaks the truth brother

Dicey: So yes I want to be at the top again and yes I want to lead this company out of the sh1t again because like it or not this company is going there, The Forgotten aren’t going anywhere, they are just getting stronger and stronger and you are a fool if you think that numbskull Adamson can stop them as for all the good guys you talk about, there are non left, Gazzy is gone, JJ is gone, Leone is too busy with personal glory to care, the emo is going off the deep edge, The Arrows are getting their arses handed to them on a weekly bases and you.....well you are you, so who does that leave....yours truly that’s who and like back in the day I will do what needs to be done to get the job sorted and that begins with winning the Key to the Kingdom because I was here when the party ended last time and I am god damn not letting that happen again

Dicey stares at an unmoved Grace

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:51 pm

Grace smiles at Dicey.

AG: And I am sure you will get there Mr. Reilly! And everyone will SEE that when our team prevails this week! We have all researched in the era where you were so notable. And it is that fighting spirit we need in a leader. There are MANY of those in the back and in this ring that have that. It is whether the intentions are truly to save 6CW.......or just themselves.

Grace turns to the crowd.

AG: Whichever it is, you can be assured that I will never let mutants take over 6CW. Even if there are only a few of us that believe in those mythical beings.

Grace laughs and winks to the camera. He then turns back to Dicey.

AG: We are brothers at arms this week Mr. Reilly! And even though we will face each other in that colossal battle at Beachfront Brawl, we need to concentrate on one match at a time. For that reason, I am OVERJOYED to be tagging with such a legend and I know victory is well within our grasp! I BELIEVE........

Crowd: TO ACHIEVE!

AG: Exactly!

Grace smiles at Dicey again.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:24 am

We join Liam Wood stood backstage with Timothy Allen, in the background we see a live feed of the 6CW ring with both Anthony Grace and Dicey Reilly stood inside it. As the camera focuses on Wood it shows his EWF hoodie with a Gazzy D t-shirt underneath, Wood looks disinterested as Tim begins to speak.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, in just a few short weeks we will heading to Brazil where we will be treated to the second annual Key To The Kingdom match featuring Dicey Reilly, Anthony Grace, Mike Masters, Perfect Jack, ??? and my guest here tonight Liam Wood!

Wood remains unmoved as Allen continues

TA: One year ago today this very match saw winner Vincent Costello go on to become the EWF Champion on the same night...now Liam, you were a part of that match and came close to winning...are you confident that this time will be any different?

Wood remains silent forcing Allen to speak again

TA: This past year has seen you dubbed as the 'nearly man' of 6CW...you came close to winning the Key To The Kingdom, you were eliminated last in the Gateway To Glory and have shown many performances over the past year that saw you lose matches that many thought you were the better man in...will Beachfront Brawl be a turning point for you?

Wood looks at the ground and shakes his head before finally speaking

Wood:
Tim are you bored? Are you bored of asking the same old BS questions when we are forced to interact? How many times are you going to ask me if this is my moment or if this is the turning point for me because I KNOW deep down...you don't think it is...actually...you know it isn't.

Allen attempts to speak but Wood cuts him off quickly

Wood:
You can see what is going to happen just like everyone else...I get close only for someone to screw me over because I won't give in to what people want me to do...it's sad really...I am the best WRESTLER this company has yet I am going to constantly fall at the final hurdle for guys like Mike Masters and Anthony Grace to take my slot.

Maybe they're all right...maybe I should turn to the dark side and give in...maybe I should take the easy route and get what I want but the truth is...and it annoys even me...I cannot take that route. If I take it...then I am no longer the man that loves this business...I just become another cog in the machine and it means nothing.

Wood pauses for a second looking at his EWF hoodie before continuing

Wood:
You want to know why I go on about my achievements so much? It's because I did it MY way...I walked in to EWF and I beat three other men to win my first title...I held that title the whole time against anyone who wanted a shot...I never backed down...I never gave up and I never turned on WHO I WAS! When I won the EWF World Title I proved everyone wrong...the ones who said I couldn't help EWF beat Fear were silenced...I did it and I did it MY WAY!

For the first time, I walk in to a match and I don't see myself winning but I walk in with my head held high...I am doing this as Liam Wood and I am not going down without a fight and I will not let anyone drag me down...not Mike Masters, not Mr Jones and not some second rate journalist.

Allen:
Liam, I have interviewed you hundreds of times and I have never heard you say you were not going to win...does it make you feel like not turning up?

Wood:
No because a change is coming but it's not the one that the sceptics are trying to script for me...they spend so long talking about good and evil to realise the fact that this isn't an Anthony Grace movie...I'm not playing a role...this is my real life.

At Beachfront Brawl if I'm going down I plan on going down in flames but a warning to everyone from that moment after...

Wood begins to walk away, pausing for a second before speaking one last time

Wood:
...from the ashes rises the World Eater.

As Wood leaves the scene Allen is left confused.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:51 am

Timothy Allen is backstage awaiting his guests for a quick interview.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, my guests at this time Mike Masters and Mr. Jones.

Mike Masters struts into the scene and playfully pats Timothy Allen around the back as Mr. Jones slowly yet confidently walks into the shot with Masters.

MM: What up dweeb.

TA: Thank you Mike, Mr. Jones for taking the time out for a quick interview.

MJ: The pleasures all yours. Now let's get on with this, I, no we have a lot of things to attend to.

TA: Would you like to elaborate?

MJ: No.

TA: Ok...well if you don't mind let me start with you Mr. Jones.

MJ: Why would I mind?

TA: Erm it's just an expression. Anyway, Mr. Jones how are you feeling? As you've taken a few hits these past few weeks...

MJ: Well I'm fine Timothy. What, do you think a few little jabs here and there are gonna bring this old man down? i'm tough as nails Timothy.

TA: What are your thoughts on Mike Masters' victory on Aftermath?

MJ: What do I think? *Mr. Jones puts his arm around Masters* I think this young man is on a roll. Another victory in the books for him. When I asked to join Mike, I knew I was advocating something special. Mike Masters is not only the future of 6CW, he is a future world champion. It's only a matter of time before 6CW becomes masterful. It's only a matter of time before myself and Mr. Jones make 6CW are kingdom.

TA: Well speaking of Kingdom Mike, this brings me nicely on to our next question as it was announced that you will compete in the key to the kingdom match at our next PPV, Beachfront Brawl.

MM: Simply put Timmy, that key is my ticket to the top. Ah wait, who am I kidding I'm already one of the top dawgs around here right? I am unstoppable. But no, that key is my ticket to greatness. Listen, ever since I hooked up with this genius here, I've become more aggressive, smarter, hell I've become more masterful. Over the last few months I've beaten Harris, Wood and now even Dicey Reily. You see, we've created a plan that will take me to the next level, that level is to become the next world champion of this business. Now I've been harping on and on that I am the future of this business and the next world champion and you know what I am gonna continue to do so. At beachfront brawl, my path to greatness starts. I will enter the PPV and grab that elusive key and then...my path will be clear.

TA: What are your thoughts on your fellow competitors?

MM: You know what Timmy, like jonesy said early, we've got a lot to attend to. At a later date I will address those involved more thoroughly because trust me, I have a lot to say. I mean we got a movie star *Masters rolls his eyes*, two best friends turned foes, one of which I beat quite easily might I add, an outwright 6CW legend with one hell of a girl by his side...and then you got Liam Wood. You know what Timmy, let me ask you this question, why is Mr. Liam Wood involved in this match huh?

TA: Well it's clear why because...

MM: Oh right because he's a former EWF champion right. Gotcha. Simply put, Liam Wood doesn't deserve to be in this match, he's hasn't done anything to deserve the position he's in.

MJ: That's 6CW management for you. Let's just say Timmy, there's a lot of interesting characters involved in this match. Very interesting...BUT only one man will walk away with the key to the kingdom, and that's Mike Masters. Now you have a good day Timothy.

MM: Later dweeb.

Mike Masters smirks at Timothy Allen and Masters and Mr. Jones walk away from the interview set.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:04 am

I am Perfection hits the stage speakers as Perfect Jack makes his way out onto the stage. The crowd boo as Jack pauses at the top of the ramp.

HE: Here we go, Perfect Jack is giving us, and the fans, what we all want to see.

HA: What? An ass-kicking from Dicey Reillly?

HE: No way, don't be so naive. He is blessing us with his presence. Now be quiet so I and everyone else, including you, can hear what he has to say.

PJ: Gentlemen, gentlemen, please. No need to continue bickering, for I, the perfect one, is here to speak.

HA: Jack being his usually arrogant self...again.

HE: Shhhh.

PJ: Now listen gentlemen, you can argue all you want, but the truth is, I'm going to be one the who picks up the keys to the kingdom, not you Grace, not anyone else, and certainly not you Reilly. It's going to be me who wins, and there's nothing you two, or anyone else can do to stop me.

Crowd: BOOOO

PJ: Now before you two pipe up, let me explain why. Let me pose a question to you, in fact, let me pose a question to all those involved in the match, when the figure leg lock is applied and locked in on any of you, will you have the key to unlock the greatest submission hold known and feared by each and every athlete who is competed in any wrestling company. What will you do Grace? Believe to Achieve? More like Believe to tap-out. What about you Dicey, you've experienced it first hand, you know and have felt the pain, what will happen the next time you're locked in? An ankle snap? A career-ending injury? I hope so. You've lasted for too long around here Dicey, I'm going to do what everyone else isn't able to do, and that's finish you off for good, I want you out of this company and I won't stop until it happens.

CROWD: BOOO

PJ: Boo me now, but there's nothing any of you can do to stop the will of the most perfect athlete 6CW has seen and most likely will ever see.

CROWD: BOOOO

PJ: Now that I've said that, let me explain what I plan on doing when I eventually win the key to the kingdom match, I'm going to cash in and become a future 6CW champion, that much is obvious, but allow me to explain further. For you see, in this industry, in this crazy world of wrestling, there have been different era's, ages, dynasties. But let me tell you this, I'm the difference, when I become champion gentlemen, there isn't going to be any era's, ages or dynasties, there's going to be tyranny. I am going to rule 6CW with the perfect iron fist, I'm going to scratch and claw to keep the title, I'm going to step on and crush all who stand before me, and there's nothing you two, or anyone else can do to stop me. The tyrannical rule of Perfect Jack is upon us gentlemen, what do you plan to do about it?

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:53 pm

The following was filmed following the end of Aftermath. The camera flickers to life as Timothy Allen runs through the car park, attempting to catch up with the International Champion. Thunder is walking quickly away from the arena as Timothy calls out to him. Thunder stops and half turns to face Allen.

Timothy Allen
Thunder, I know you’ve just finished a match but, I was wondering if I could get a few words about what happened out there?

Thunder turns to face Allen full on, revealing that he’s wearing the International championship around his chest like a super hero symbol. He places his hand on Timothy’s shoulder.

Thunder
We lost the battle, that’s all that happened. We pick ourselves up and we carry on. The war is far from over and undeniably, we will lose the odd battle. Sometimes, in losing a battle you gain something better than a victory. In this case, we gained another alley in the form of Max Adamson.

Timothy Allen
Which brings me to my next question, what do you make of Max Adamson getting involved?

Thunder
Demons run, when a good man goes to war. I made no demons run tonight, what does that tell you?

Timothy Allen
Are you saying that Max Adamson is a good man? What about his chequered past?

Thunder
All that tells us is, he has no rules. Good men don’t need rules.

Timothy Allen
I beg to differ, you’re a good man, you’ve said it yourself, you are THE good guy.

Thunder
Timmy, look at this belt around my chest. Do you know why I wear this belt around my chest like this? The reasons are multiple. One, it is a symbol of hope for 6CW and her fans. Two, it is a promise between my heart, 6CW and her fans, that I will continue to be the shining hope that she needs. Thirdly, I already have a belt to hold up my shorts. Does that make sense and answer your question?

Timothy looks confused at Thunder as he removes his hand and walks away.

Timothy Allen
No, no it doesn’t make sense nor answer my question!

Thunder pauses and walks back to Timothy Allen.

Thunder
Then I guess we have one more thing... Next week, Shatner and Wasabi are going to learn what it means to face not one but, two guys who don’t need rules.

Thunder walks off again before popping back in shot.

Thunder
One more thing, what kind of names are Shateagashira and Wakagashira anyway? Has body been playing too much GTA 3 or what?

With that Thunder walks off in the other direction than the last two times.

Timothy Allen
I really don’t know what to take away from that. I guess Thunder’s as weird as ever…

Thunder walks back into shot as Allen lifts the microphone towards him.

Thunder
No more things, I just went the wrong way, sorry.

Allen face palms as Thunder walks away again mouthing sorry down the camera.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:46 pm

Dicey looks up the ramp at Jack, he walks over to the ropes and sits on the middle one

Dicey: Well somebody has been watching the Shia LeBeouf motivational videos

Crowd: DO IT!!!!

Dicey: Well then our glorious future leader, why don’t you walk down here, climb into the ring and give us plebs a lesson in a** whooping then (Crowd cheer) I’ll even hold my hands behind my back just to give you a chance you insufferable cheese d*ck

Jacks smile disappears as Grace starts laughing in the ring

HE: He can’t talk to Perfect Jack like that

Dicey: Here’s what I think Jack, you won’t walk down here because you know if you do I will give you such a beating the police will hide you in a battered wives shelter, you talk about eras and dynasties, Jack you won’t see either come to fruition because I will wipe you out, every scrap of Perfect Jack from 6CW quicker than a line of Coke off a hookers t*ts in a MP’s hotel room, yes I have been around a long time Jack and that’s no fluke, that’s because I’m the toughest son of a b*tch to ever walk through those doors and don’t worry I plan to be here for years to come so the beating I give you next week won’t be the last by a long shot

Crowd: DICEY’S GONNA KILL YOU

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:41 am

*The 6CW world are greeted to one half of the 6CW commentary team, Henry Lloyd who appears slightly sheepish and nervous. The camera also reveals a professional and tidy room, brightly lit with a red curtain covering the window. The walls are painted in a white emulsion colour and a green plant in a pot is tucked away in the corner. Above Lloyd is a trademark 6CW logo hanging on the wall in dark red. Lloyd is wearing a trademark 6CW corporate suit, black pinstripe with an extravagant red tie, tied all the way up to his top button. His facial expression seems calm, but his eyes tell a slightly different story as he weakly smiles into the camera ready to meet and greet the 6CW fans across the world.*

HE: Ladies and gentleman, welcome to this exclusive 6CW.com interview, with me, Henry Lloyd. You can follow us on twitter, like us on Facebook and comment on the section below to share your reaction to what promises to be an explosive and frank interview. My
guest at this time is 6CW newest superstar… Aaron Heath.

*The camera swivels around revealing a smug, chilled and bored looking Aaron Heath. He is wearing a pair of blue jeans, a plain black t-shirt with a snarling Honeybadger emblazoned on the middle of the shirt and a pair of plain grey trainers. His beard looks trimmed, obvious small scratches are visible on his chin and stubble give that away. His cold, calculating blue eyes never leave a visibly intimidated Henry Lloyd. Rubbing his hands together, Heath nods arrogantly at Lloyd who keeps calm and begins to speak.*

HE: First of, thanks for taking the time out of your schedule to conduct this interview with me, Mr Heath.

AH: Not a problem, Lloyd.

HE: Now, I’m sure you have seen these kind of interviews before… here at 6CW we like to ask the hard hitting questions and we all ask is honesty. All we also ask is that you remain calm and not let things get under your skin…

*Heath begins to chuckle to himself before cricking his neck, his eyes never leaving Lloyd. A slightly psychotic grin crosses Heath’s face as he pulls himself forward on his chair from his slouched position, as he leans closes to a sheepish Henry Lloyd.*

AH: I wouldn’t expect anything less from the voice of 6CW...

HE: I want to begin with Anarchy a fortnight ago… your debut night. Fans up and down the country and across the world have called it one of the biggest debuts in 6CW living memory. But, on the same hand, fans across the world and in the country and myself for that matter, believe that your actions were deplorable and disgusting… when you assaulted Hero, a former world champion, by powerbombing him onto the open concrete of the arena floor after removing the matting. The 6CW board were under extreme pressure from the worldwide audience to fine and discipline you… Can you share your thoughts please?

*Heath sniggers and smirks while that bored and arrogant demeanour again comes down over him as he speaks once more.*

AH: It was my spotlight. Mine. Nothing more nothing less… there is nothing more to explain to you than that, Lloyd. That moment in time was my spotlight.

HE: But that’s not the point, my point is why you assaulted a former world champion after your match last week?

AH: Well, I have a question for you then, Lloyd… why did he make a point of walking down that ramp and face me in my ring? See, I know this guy, yeah he’s a former world champion, and the name Hero is synonymous with professional wrestling. But here is the point, I bet you anything Henry that his people contacted the suits of this company and beg for their client to feature in any shape or form. It wasn’t the other way around. Why? Because times change… these people had forgotten about Hero. He wanted that taste and adulation again and do I blame him? Absolutely not. Why? Because he needed that release. He needed to feel that rush of fighting and I don’t blame him. Do you know what I blame him for?

HE: And what is that Mr Heath?

AH: I blame him for picking a fight with me. I blame him for assuming that this guy, Aaron Heath is some kind of loser. Some kind of guy who is here to make up the numbers and a guy who a triumphant Hero could embarrass on his first night back on it. Hero assumed like they all do that they can walk over Aaron Heath… That they can humiliate Aaron Heath. I saw it in his eyes… and just maybe, just maybe for the first time in his professional career, Hero was wrong. Pardon the pun but Hero felt he could be a Hero for one last time… and it cost him.

AH: See, I don’t care about being portrayed as some kind of Hero… some kind of anti-establishment revolutionist loner who cares about one person and one person only. I don’t care if I’m portrayed as the villain. The big, bad honeybadger who will harm and destroy anyone who gets in his way. I simply couldn’t care less. At the end of the day, I know in this day and age people like me belong in a wrestling federation like 6CW, people like Hero do not. They belong in echelons of this company and quite rightly. I will give him that, but what I won’t give him is my spotlight.

HE: This is what I don’t get my head around Mr Heath, I called the match last week, and it was one of the best debut matches in
6CW history. And I got to say if I was sharing a ring with a champion in my first night I would be pretty honoured. I would feel that this company sees something in me and they see I’m a talent. Regardless of what the outcome was going to be, I would have taken the lesson and moved on and earnt that respect.

*Heath cricks his neck once again side to side, and looks down at Lloyd, his face now remorseless and calculating as he breathes in deeply, trying to keep a handle on his anger. He tightly holds the arm rests of the seat and begins to talk, sternly and assertively.*

AH: As nice as that sounds, with all due respect Lloyd, we are very different human beings. And as nice as the things you just alluded to, I don’t need that validated by you. I don’t need those sort of comments validated and rubber stamped by the 6CW world. I know how good the match was last week because funnily enough I was in the middle of that ring with a former champion. And what makes it better, I have been wrestling, fighting and brawling for the past 12 years of my life and I know what constitutes a great wrestling match and trust me Lloyd, you and your little internet buddies on 6CW.com haven’t seen nothing yet.

AH: And don’t think for a second, these fans of this wrestling company don’t know who I am. I’m damn sure they aren’t as obnoxious and oblivious as Hero was. They know my name… they know that for the past 12 years I have been beating people within an inch of their lives across the world and in my hometown of Seattle. A bit of perspective, what I did last week was ranked number 6 in the world on Twitter of most talked about events. The video on YouTube was viewed over 1 million times. Last week was the tip of the iceberg. The very tip of the iceberg, I’m not here for respect. I’m here to be a catalyst of change. A brooding, calculating revolutionist. Will I win friends, of course not. But I know what it takes to achieve in companies such as these.

*Henry Lloyd looks slightly flustered before calmly speaking again, as Heath slumps back in his chair waiting the next question.*

HE: What is it with that chip on your shoulder young man? You walk into a company as illustrious and as globally renowned as one of the top wrestling federations in the world and utterly disregard its traditions and respect towards champions both past and present?

AH: Let me tell you something, Lloyd. When I was brought into this company I was presented with a contract, a contract which specified that Aaron Heath is a part of 6CW and is essentially just another spoke on the wheel, another cash cow. That’s all well and good but it didn’t specify how to behave in a manner befitting this company. I can only apologise if I don’t fit your mould of a typical wrestler… but will it bother me? Not a jot, sir.

AH: But it will burn and bother people like Hero. Who are so set in the past, they believe in wrestlers to be the traditional 6ft 5, 300 pounds of muscle, zero tattoo’s, respectful and are adored by a worldwide audience. Hero and former champions perceive these types of wrestlers to be the ones who make it. Nothing different and nothing more. I intimidate people… I alienate people because I’m different. But I embrace that difference… Hero and those kinds of wrestlers do not and with their weakness align themselves with people who believe their deluded views and that is nine times out of ten are the people who fill 6CW arenas around the world and in this country.

HE: With that said, your next wrestling match is against one of 6CW’s most recognisable faces, Blade. What is your thoughts and what are you expectations going into this match?

AH: Last week, Aaron Heath went one on one with a champion… this week, I go against a man who has come close to winning the biggest prize of them all. As far as I’m concerned, Blade isn’t in my league. I’m not interested in fighting these guys who have come so close but yet so far. It just doesn’t bother me because I know what these types of guys are like… they have excuses. They have reasons to mask the true reason of their failings and what that is, is a lack of discipline. A lack of ambition more to the point.

AH: I have seen guys like these in the past, who attempt to share a ring with me and get dismantled and hurt. Why? Because I have that cold, calculating and ruthless edge over and over again over wrestlers like Blade. They might get the fans adulation for being this plucky fighter who keeps coming back for more, but in reality… that’s all it is. Coming back for another beating. Who does that remind you of, Lloyd?

HE: I presume… Hero.

AH: You’re exactly right, Lloyd. The difference is the ambition, and Blade has zero ambition otherwise he will be champion and someone who I could just slightly have a slice of respect for. Instead, we find ourselves here. I’m not going to sugar coat it, Lloyd. I’m going to hurt Blade at Anarchy. I’m going to harm a father, a son and a husband. Because as far as I’m concerned, Blade is just another barrier another obstacle. Another guy who underestimated Aaron Heath.

AH: Blade may have stepped in the ring with special and talented wrestlers but Aaron Heath is something entirely different to anything he has ever seen or experienced. I know I’m on a different planet compared to Blade… and that will be the case at Anarchy. I’m going to leave Blade in a contorted, broken and battered mess. Because as far as I’m concerned… this is my spotlight now. Not Blade’s… Not Hero’s… Aaron Heath’s spotlight. Watch as this new era and new revolution takes off at Anarchy, Lloyd… I know you won’t miss it.

*With that, Heath coldly and evilly smirks at the camera as the scene slowly fades away and the 6CW logo becomes apparent on a black screen.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down