The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyson Fury Takes Aim!!

+28
tunes666
Rowley
trottb
Scottrf
Mayweathers cellmate
RanjitPatel
Hammersmith harrier
hazharrison
3fingers
Knowsit17
compelling and rich
DuransHorse
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
AdamT
lfc91
Marlonz
Tattie Scones RRN
Dipper Brown
dangerous_mouse
Lance
kingraf
Mr Bounce
mobilemaster8
Coxy001
jimdig
ShahenshahG
ONETWOFOREVER
shenglong2015
32 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tyson Fury Takes Aim!! - Page 3 Empty Tyson Fury Takes Aim!!

Post by shenglong2015 Tue 21 Jul 2015, 5:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

In the first Presser of many, Tyson Fury has hit out at Wlad Klitschko, stating "You have as much charisma as my underpants"

Well, what do you think?

Does Wlad have as much charisma as Fury's underpants?

Thoughts.

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Tyson Fury Takes Aim!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tyson Fury Takes Aim!!

Post by tunes666 Sat 25 Jul 2015, 10:07 am

My point was that Fury is more genuine...

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 25 Jul 2015, 11:03 am

Realised the irony of your statement. Thought it would have been beyond you.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat 25 Jul 2015, 12:53 pm

Fury is definitely very fake. Luckily. Im sure hes far more likeable when hes not on a quest to make headlines. I guess hes done it well though, same as Haye and Chisora

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Sat 25 Jul 2015, 2:37 pm

Can't understand why people get so wound up by fury. Does he take himself seriously? Of course he doesn't, so why should anyone else.

I won't be buying tickets for his stand up show, but if I had to watch a press conference I'd choose one of his over a klitschko or a ward.

He should draw a smiley face on a pair of y fronts, and let them do the next press conference for him...,so the floating voters can decide on the charisma question.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayweathers cellmate Sat 25 Jul 2015, 3:49 pm

In all seriousness though, a Fury win would be great for the popularity of Boxing. A 6' 9" 20 stone mad gipsy loud mouth as champ would get a shed load of media coverage. Fury would be on the back pages every day.

Mayweathers cellmate

Back to top Go down

Post by jbeadlesbigrighthand Sun 26 Jul 2015, 9:30 am

tunes666 wrote: I guess I Could have put,  "A Corporate figure who is fake " to save confusion..  
Why is Wlad a fake? Perhaps he's just a decent guy? Perhaps, given that he's intelligent and articulate, he wants to preserve his dignity, rather than getting into a slanging match with an oaf. Perhaps he's aware of the saying about not wrestling with pigs.

I can't stand it how being an bumhole is defended as "being real", while being nice is dismissed as disingenuous.

jbeadlesbigrighthand

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun 26 Jul 2015, 10:09 am

Wlad is not a nice man, not in my view. Him and his brother have been involved in plenty on corruption. If you take a look into eastern european politics you might find their names and money come up in some pretty unpleasant places

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sun 26 Jul 2015, 2:21 pm

Lance wrote:Fury is definitely very fake. Luckily. Im sure hes far more likeable when hes not on a quest to make headlines. I guess hes done it well though, same as Haye and Chisora
I disagree, I think what you see is what you get, a cheeky chap with lots of confidence...

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sun 26 Jul 2015, 2:23 pm

That isn't the real Fury at all, he's a loathsome human being off camera.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sun 26 Jul 2015, 2:26 pm

jbeadlesbigrighthand wrote:
tunes666 wrote: I guess I Could have put,  "A Corporate figure who is fake " to save confusion..  
Why is Wlad a fake? Perhaps he's just a decent guy? Perhaps, given that he's intelligent and articulate, he wants to preserve his dignity, rather than getting into a slanging match with an oaf. Perhaps he's aware of the saying about not wrestling with pigs.

I can't stand it how being an bumhole is defended as "being real", while being nice is dismissed as disingenuous.

If you want to believe the WK is as wonderfully decent as he makes you believe then go for it.  I don't know him personalty but can quite clearly see he sells a the good sportsman and gentlemen image, yet behind the scenes I do not think he is the same.

Usually people do not like genuine folk and truth, and they like the corporate and politically correct cowpat, sad truth of the times...

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun 26 Jul 2015, 3:10 pm

I'd like to see a list of these places. It might be true, but given the fact that Vitali is acclaimed worldwide for his fight against corruption in Kiev... I would like to see this alternative view.

As for Wlad, seems nice enough. Sure, he can't play chess grand masters to draws, and win political elections like his brother but he's articulated, a polyglot, world champion... The wonders of playing in radioactive mud, I suppose.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun 26 Jul 2015, 3:34 pm

Vitali is not acclaimed worldwide. Maybe in England where we have our own agenda on the Kiev corruptions. He has many detractors.

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sun 26 Jul 2015, 4:01 pm

Can you provide any examples?

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by jbeadlesbigrighthand Sun 26 Jul 2015, 4:03 pm

tunes666 wrote:
jbeadlesbigrighthand wrote:

If you want to believe the WK is as wonderfully decent as he makes you believe then go for it.  I don't know him personalty but can quite clearly see he sells a the good sportsman and gentlemen image, yet behind the scenes I do not think he is the same.

Usually people do not like genuine folk and truth, and they like the corporate and politically correct cowpat, sad truth of the times...

So you don't know anything about him, but choose to believe he is putting on a front. Instead, you prefer a guy who is genuinely a bit of a dick. See, I'd call that a sad truth of the times.

jbeadlesbigrighthand

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sun 26 Jul 2015, 4:22 pm

I've come across Fury a couple of times. He's one of the few fighters I've seen who will stand for hours - hours - posing for pics and signing autographs at ringside. I'd be interested to hear of this loathsome side to his character off-camera?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by jbeadlesbigrighthand Sun 26 Jul 2015, 5:09 pm

hazharrison wrote:I've come across Fury a couple of times. He's one of the few fighters I've seen who will stand for hours - hours - posing for pics and signing autographs at ringside. I'd be interested to hear of this loathsome side to his character off-camera?

I don't believe anyone's described Fury as loathsome. That's clearly far too strong. He is a bit of a dick though. I don't think that's particularly contentious, given the things he's come out with.

That said, are you asking the same questions of the posters criticising Wlad?  There's been no justification for any criticism of him, beyond innuendo and personal bias.

jbeadlesbigrighthand

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 26 Jul 2015, 5:25 pm

I don't claim to be an expert in Ukrainian politics, but I Guess that makes me no different to anyone else on here. What seems pretty clear is things are more than a little volatile and dangerous over there at the minute. That a bloke who clearly has enough money to be sat on a beach with a cocktail on one hand and a model on the other arm chooses to throw himself into such a dangerous situation surely suggests he is doing it for the right reasons, doesn't it?

I know we all love to think we are too smart to fall for the PR machine but there is always the possibility that beneath the nice guy image there is in fact a nice guy.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun 26 Jul 2015, 5:36 pm

To be fair, he does have many detractors, I'm not sure that they are actually the good guys, but there you go.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun 26 Jul 2015, 6:01 pm

Getting involved in something you dont need to doesnt automatically mean you have good intentions. And even if you do, maybe you are wrong. Im sure Blair believed in every decision he made. Depends on which side of the fence you sit wether you like Vitali. Some love him some hate him. Either way there is far more to these guys than there manners and there suits

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by jbeadlesbigrighthand Sun 26 Jul 2015, 6:03 pm

Rowley wrote:I know we all love to think we are too smart to fall for the PR machine but there is always the possibility that beneath the nice guy image there is in fact a nice guy.

Madness. Next you'll be suggesting that the moon landings were real, or that al-Qaeda were responsible for 9/11. You need to be careful. You can get kicked off the internet for talk like that.

jbeadlesbigrighthand

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sun 26 Jul 2015, 8:15 pm

How many sports stars would put up with this slaver every time they're out? Patience of Job:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WzasWV2JDYI&sns=fb

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sun 26 Jul 2015, 8:26 pm

That's probably the guy who runs the Team Fury Massive account on Twitter.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sun 26 Jul 2015, 8:53 pm

PaulHv2 wrote:That's probably the guy who runs the Team Fury Massive account on Twitter.

Thankfully I've never come across it. Sounds dire.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Sun 26 Jul 2015, 9:49 pm

I hear Fury is a good guy. A guy I knew was drinking in the same spot as him and he said he was very pleasant and good fun.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3