The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW PRESENTS BEACHFRONT BRAWL Friday 28th August 2015

+8
TheCultOfPersonality
aac101
Thunder87
President Trump
Dolphin Ziggler
TwisT
x12x
JJJohnson
12 posters

Go down

6CW PRESENTS BEACHFRONT BRAWL Friday 28th August 2015 Empty 6CW PRESENTS BEACHFRONT BRAWL Friday 28th August 2015

Post by JJJohnson Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:55 pm

Live from Copacabana Beach, Brazil
Start time: TBA

Match 1
6CW Xtreme Championship
Ryker Kidd (c) vs Syn Shadows

Match 2
Fatal Five Way
Aaron Heath vs Blade vs Hero vs Majestic vs Brandon Perez

Match 3
6CW UK Championship
Jonathan Daniels (c) vs Buck Riggins

Match 4
Key to the Kingdom Ladder Match
Anthony Grace vs Dicey Reilly vs Lex Hart vs Liam Wood vs Mike Masters vs Perfect Jack

Match 5
6CW INT Championship
Thunder (c) vs Jimmy Phillips

Match 6
6CW Tag Team Championships
Red Arrows (c) vs The Forgotten

Main Event 1
EWF Championship
Barbed Wire Steel Cage

Vincent Costello (c) vs Keith Leone

Main Event 2
6CW Championship
Joshua (c) vs Max Adamson

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW PRESENTS BEACHFRONT BRAWL Friday 28th August 2015 Empty Re: 6CW PRESENTS BEACHFRONT BRAWL Friday 28th August 2015

Post by x12x Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:28 pm

Our scene opens in the backstage area of the 6CW Arena moments after the latest Anarchy, we are met by the figure of Liam Wood stood in front of the camera with a scowl across his face, he grits his teeth and runs his hands through his hair as he tries to calm himself down breathing heavily as he does. Wood finally speaks after what feels like an eternity, speaking directly to the camera although it is clear that he is in the dressing room alone, still in his wrestling gear.

“I hope you've finally taken the hint Dicey...”

Wood laughs to himself but his face doesn't show signs of joy instead it shows signs of pent up aggression and months of weight being put upon his shoulders.

“...you know you've only got yourself to blame because I gave you fair warning...I said that if you put your nose in my business I would put my knee straight through it and look what happened here tonight...once again the result doesn't matter because you were left lying on your back because of me!”

“I told you that I didn't want a mentor or someone to help clear my head because when people try to attempt that they always end up hurt...either they get in the way of someone else trying to get to me or they get in my way and I have to move them...you Dicey...you got in my way and for the second show in a row...I moved you.”

Wood walks away from the camera, pacing as he does. As Wood paces from one part of the room to the other he continues to speak

“Please don't take it personally though Dicey...I know words were said and things got heated but I promise that what I did wasn't personal...I promise I would have and plan to do it to anyone else who feels like getting involved in my business.”

“You see...I had to do what I've done to you this past month and I'll tell you why...”

Wood stops in his tracks, moving to the camera and speaking calmly for the first time, his eyes locked on the lens.

“You wanted to treat me like a charity case...you did your best “big brother” act and you wanted to help me...now, I know everyone else saw it as you doing the right thing but you know what I saw? I saw you treating me like I wasn't good enough...like without your help I wouldn't be able to achieve a damn thing...you wrote me off and you treated me like I was a victim...so something had to be done and I can tell that not everyone was happy about my actions.”

Wood pauses for a second

“Dicey, when I put you down tonight I had people telling me that I was turning my back on the fans...that for the first time people had really started booing me but I'll let you all in on a little secret...right now...those cheers...those boo's...they're all noise to me because I CANNOT let anyone stop me from doing what I NEED to do...”

“...I said it before...if the fans want to cheer me on then I think that's awesome but if they want to boo then it's their choice...I am going to do things that will upset a lot of people but that's because it's time for me to get where I belong...if you want to cheer for a saint then go buy an Anthony Grace t-shirt...I am not the man for you.”

Wood pauses once again moving away from the camera, looking at the ground and clenching his fists

“I am the man who is going to take the risks that are needed, I am going to show no weakness and I am going to put it all on the line for the shot that I want...I am sick of being seen as the man who just can't do it and I am ready to do what it takes...”

“...to the five other men who are stepping in to the ring with me at Beachfront Brawl...I know that some of you will see me as an inconvenience or a guy who doesn't deserve to be in that ring but I am warning you that if you take me lightly...I'll make you regret it because I am ready to rise and the fall doesn't scare me...in two weeks time I put it all out there.”

Wood moves back in close to the camera, the scowl still across his face

“I am going to take that risk but if it all goes down in flames then you can guarentee that I'll be taking each and everyone of you with me...but once those ashes settle and all seems calm...”

“...the World Eater rises”

As Wood utters those words the camera shuts off leaving a black screen

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW PRESENTS BEACHFRONT BRAWL Friday 28th August 2015 Empty Re: 6CW PRESENTS BEACHFRONT BRAWL Friday 28th August 2015

Post by x12x Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:58 pm

Our scene opens on the beautiful Copacabana Beach, we are met by Timothy Allen walking along the sand with a smile on his face. The camera pans back to reveal Allen in an uncharacteristically casual Hawaiian shirt and shorts combination, as Allen walks he begins to talk to the camera.

TA:
Ladies and gentlemen, in just over a week and a half we here at 6CW will witness what promises to be a huge event as we proudly present Beachfront Brawl! For now though, some of your favourite superstars have taken the opportunity to come check out the sights of this beautiful place! One of those superstars is a man who is going to be making his debut at Beachfront Brawl...a man who made a big impact last time out...Brandon Perez

Allen continues to walk as he reaches the figure of Brandon Perez wearing uncomfortably tight trunks, surrounded by his groupies who have spent their time playing in the san. Perez's smile falters as he see's Allen.

Perez:
Hey...where's Christy?!

Tim shakes his head and looks disgruntled for a second

TA:
Hi Brandon...nice to see you too...to be honest with you, Christy asked me to step in for the interview.

Perez:
No offence Timmy my man...it's just I thought that with this little holiday going on, these beautiful views and a few bottles of wine...Christy and I could really hit it off!

Tim's confused look stays on his face

TA:
Brandon...you do remember that Christy is engaged right?!

Perez:
Of course...that must be why she asked you to do this...the temptation must be getting too much...

Tim rolls his eyes before soldering on with the interview

TA:
Yeah...that MUST be it...now, a few weeks back Brandon you put out an open challenge to anyone on the 6CW roster for your debut here on Copacabana Beach but as you were informed last time out you have now been booked to be part of the Freshman Fatal Five way for a shot at any mid card title of your choice! How do you feel about that and how do you see it going for you on your very first time in a 6CW ring?

Brandon pauses for a moment as the pair walk away leaving Perez's groupies still partying in the background

Brandon:
Timmy...I have to say I feel honoured that for my first time 6CW are throwing in me in the ring for a real challenge! I will be facing the the past, present and future of 6CW...men who made it what it is and what it will be!

You have Blade, a man who embodies the passion of the fans...Majestic and Aaron Heath men who like to get dirty and Hero, a man who has done it all...well, nearly...

Tim is clearly shocked by Brandon's reply for it's sensitivity, honesty and respect. Tim continues

TA:
It's good to see you have a passion for this but what makes you think you have a chance of winning that title shot?

Brandon pauses once again before smiling and nodding

Brandon:
Well Timmy...you could say that this isn't my first five way...so I know ALL about taking on multiple people from multiple angles if you get what I'm saying? Man, Bangkok sure does prepare you for a number of things...this one time I...

Tim quickly cuts Brandon off

TA:
I don't think we need to hear the rest of that story Brandon! Let's just focus on your match shall we?

Brandon nods, a little disappointed that the story didn't get told

TA:
At Anarchy the fans got the first taste of the Brandon Perez experience as you made yourself noticed dancing your way in to the match of Blade and Majestic...now, was this a case of you trying to get in to the heads of the men you face here next week?

Brandon:
No, not at all! I was just trying to show the 6CW universe that there is always time to party...

Brandon is distracted by his phone beeping causing Tim to get annoyed

TA:
Are we keeping you Brandon?!

Brandon remains distracted for a second longer before looking up from his phone

Brandon:
Sorry man, I just got a match on Tinder...hey, is that Miss Jessica?

Brandon attempts to show the phone to Tim who simply walks off leaving Brandon stood in front of the camera, texting on his phone in a world of his own.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:11 pm

We are outside in Copacabana Beach at night. The crowd are sitting in temporary seating around the ring and are eagerly waiting for the PPV. The full moon shines down and reflects off the sea, while waves flow back and forth onto the beach. The Lloyd brothers are by the ring and sitting behind a makeshift desk.

HA: Welcome folks to beautiful Brazil! What a location for a PPV!

HE: It sure does beat being stuck in an arena! You can see for miles around!

HA: Beachfront Brawl looks set to break all the records for attendance.  And it is here, on this stretch of sand, where those fans will witness some brutal matches.

Suddenly there is a long wolf howl which vibrates around the beach and causes the crowd to look around. They stare upwards and see a black searchlight of the Symbol of Torment has superimposed itself onto the full moon. Then, without warning, a heavy heartbeat starts to play around the setting.

HA: We both know what that means. The 6CW World Champion will be paying us a visit.

HE: Harold! Look!

The two men gaze into the distance and the crowd follow suit. From way across the beach, we can see a cloaked figure walking towards them slowly. The figure is obviously Joshua, as he is carrying McCoy with one hand and dragging the 6CW World title along the sand with the other. As the heartbeat continues, Joshua walks patiently but gets closer and closer.

HA: Joshua doesn’t need fireworks and pyrotechnics to make an impact. As I see him getting nearer to me, my hairs are already standing on end. It is like you are waiting for death itself to pay you a visit!

HE: Even more so this being night time, in a big open area. And with that Symbol of Torment overshadowing every single person in attendance. You can feel the fear in the air.

HA: I don’t care who you are…….Max Adamson, Vincent Costello, Keith Leone, Liam Wood……anybody that faces this man will certainly have, at the very least, a small part of them in fright.

HE: Joshua is the stuff of nightmares. He lives and breathes causing people mental and physical anguish. If you are human…….if you have a soul……then you are a target.

Joshua at last makes his way to the aisle from across the beach and starts to walk towards the ring. He pauses half way down and stares up at the full moon, before continuing to stride forward. McCoy gazes around the crowd with a sick smile on his face. When Joshua reaches the ring, he pushes the 6CW World title across the apron and under the ropes. He then walks around the ring to the commentary position. The Lloyd brothers both look up worried as Joshua removes his hood and let’s his hair run down over his face. He carefully places McCoy on the table; perched to look towards the ring, and then stares up again at the full moon. Joshua waits a few moments before turning around and climbing the steps to the ring. He takes a microphone from the apron and walks to the centre. Joshua stares around at the crowd from beneath his hair, as the heartbeat slows and dies:

Blood and sand……….makes the man……….who faces the incoming tide……….with tear filled eyes………

He takes a look at McCoy briefly before turning back to the audience:

And we are all surrounded by the sand………Millions of particles that go towards making………a colossal being………Like one man with so many victims………Each building a shrine of suffering in his soul………Every single spec………Every scream………Constructing a structure of immeasurable power………That even the tide fails to wash away………

He shifts the hair from his face and moves his head from side to side:

The blood signifies a bond………A tie reserved for family and allies………This connection can take many forms and lead…….to many different conclusions………Will the link stand strong when faced with a wall of anger? ………Will those you trust stand by your side………even when facing a force that makes them weep? ………

Joshua flings his hair back and looks around the open area:

The saviour will say that he stood firm………while others faltered……….And even with a blood tie that lied………when the first test awaited them………He managed to step forward alone………and rise above those that weighed him down……Oh, the battle was won that night………a ripped page in my promised saga………but the story will still continue to its rightful conclusion………

He stops and looks to the sea:

So with the waters approaching………the saviour has another chance to prove………that he could step away from the suffering……….already foretold………A chance for him to shout about his single victory………in a dismay collection of failures………The saviour will forget when his spine was shattered……….When his throat was crushed……….When his body was discarded like something without purpose……….He will crow and believe……….that on these very shores……….the new era will be replaced with the one we left behind………

Joshua looks up to the Symbol of Torment that is still shining on the moon. He points upwards and cocks his head to the side:

That symbol………shining over us all like a guiding light……….proves that his past will remain so……….And his future belongs to me………and the manner of suffering I will lay down……….

He looks out around the crowd again:

And you will bear witness to that fact………A contest not waged for the pathetic symbols of power you hold dear……

Joshua briefly looks at the 6CW World title, before staring at the fans once more:

No………this battle will be fought for something………worth more in value………A chance to survive for a while longer………A chance to build belief that things may change………A chance to find within yourself a reason to continue the fight………

He snarls and moves his hair over his face:

And I will take all those chances………and send them straight to hell………

Joshua slowly brings his head to the side:

And the saviour will realise that hell……is a far more forgiving place to be………

Joshua holds his gaze as the heartbeat starts again. The camera pans up to the Symbol of Torment before it flickers and vanishes off of the full moon.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:28 am

The sun is setting over the quite incredible Copacabana beach. Crowds are still gathered to see the initial set up of the 6CW Beachfront Brawl event eight days before the PPV makes its big impact in South America.

The camera winds its way along the same before running up the body of a a lean, athletic 6 foot man wearing seemingly nothing but a huge gold title. A championship belt. One half of the Red Arrows Robin Reborn stands with his toes in the sand, showing Brazil is glory. His title glory.

RR: Copacabana Beach, mans never knew a boy would be so big

Reborn takes the scene in and is joined at one side by a man in a body-covering 1930 style blue and white striped bathing suit. And the pair to Reborn's title slung over his shoulder.

JH: If it's going to be anywhere, Robin, I guess I can handle it being here.

*Reborn turns to Hurst and smiles, putting an arm on his shoulder.

RR: Man, usually I'd give you the speech, but right now I got a smile thinking bout a year with big gold belts. Started from the bottom

*Reborn spreads his other arm to showcase the beach

RR...now we 'ere.

JH: We consigned Cassidy and Shaw to Chicken Cottage

RR: Walked out alive against the Death Squad

JH: Wrecked a Perfect friendship

RR: Brought down the Brotherhood

*The pair are both smiling

JH: Confidently brought justice to Carter and Porter.

RR: Did we ever do anything to Molly and Percy?

JH: Well, I know I didn't...

RR: Oh come on man!

JH: Fine. At least we got to celebrate a year since we took apart MaxForce by playing with tables. Not the party many would envision...

RR:...yeah, but you gotta admit that it fits the bill, man.

JH: 16 years ago WCW hosted their last Bash at the Beach. KroniK won the tag titles that night. At the very least we'll be more entertaining than Adam Bomb in a duo based around smoking marijuana.

*Reborn takes in a deep breath and the pair stand in silence for a moment, both lost in their thoughts. Hurst turns to Reborn

JH: You didn't do the--

RR--Ahhh no man, I'm leaving the Manilow stuff up to Adamson, you know that sh*t is right up his street

*Silence washes over them again and the scene fades as the pair look out to the sea.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:30 pm

“Born to Fight” wails out over the PA system as Dicey emerges from the top of the stage holding a bag and making his way down to the ring

HA: What a few weeks it has been for this man, fighting with Perfect Jack, getting added into the Key to the Kingdom match and now adding Woods to his list of enemies, you can never say it’s boring being Dicey Reilly

HE: He has to learn not to stick his nose into others business and last week it nearly cost him his head

Dicey climbs into the ring and salutes to his loyal fans who repay him by chanting his name

Crowd: DICEY

Dicey: You can tell a lot about a man by his actions, me I come out and get the job done, depending on the guy standing across from me I show respect, win, lose or everything in between, then you have guys like Woods (Crowd give a mixed reaction), you all have every right to cheer or boo him as you feel fit as you must be confused about his actions, he is young, talented, a bit down on his luck lately and wanting to succeed and fight where he thinks he belongs....at the top but me I see him for what he really is now, and that is a coward and bottler

HA: Dicey bringing the venom

Dicey: Woods what you did...or didn’t do to me last week just proved that to me, you aren’t at the top of this game because you have no conviction son, do you think if that was Jack or Adamson or Costello or that big Lurch mother**ker Joshua, that had their foe laying there with a chair in their hands, do you think they would have walked away without scrambling some brains....do you?

HA: Is Dicey really giving out to Woods for not smashing his skull in last week

HE: It’s a bold strategy Harold let’s see where he goes with it

Dicey: Well let’s just say I wouldn’t be talking to you here right now; I would be up with all the other soup slurpers in the hospital, you don’t know what you are doing, you have lost your way and your winning touch, I tried to be a nice guy and steer you in the right way but all you have done is disrespected me, even after the grueling match we had against each other last week I still picked you up from the ground and offered you my hand and you attacked me again like the cowardly child you are and even at that you didn’t finish me off because you are like a indecisive woman looking for a dress to wear, will I be a good boy or will I let all the rage I have out, how about you go home stick on some Black Veiled Brides and have a w*nk over the lady boys on the cover like a normal emo does to release some frustration

The crowd laugh as Dicey pick up his bag

Dicey: You see Woods I am sick of people like you and Jack, walking all over me and my good nature, that ends now (Dicey pulls Bettsie out of the bag and stares at his old friend), you see Woods I gave you a chance and just like Jack you spit in my face so now I have to hurt you....and hurt you badly....because I have a reputation to keep and I live in a quite nasty part of Glasgow so I can’t show weakness, you see Bettsie here is angry, she has seen me hurt by people and she like any other good woman wants to protect her man and the only way she knows how is to open them up as much as she can, as you can see we went barbwire shopping and got her a lovely new outfit especially for Rio and Beachfront Brawl and trust me she is itching to meet you and we honestly thought you would have had the balls to come out to the ring and say what you had to say to my face and not behind a camera but hey the mighty d**k eater has to rise right, so let me tell you and Jack and everyone else in the Key to the Kingdom match, I am going to win it, I am going to hurt people and I don’t give a sh*t who it is, the Sh*t storm has landed and it is ready to make a mess in the ring............because I was born to do one thing............and thats.......

Crowd: FIGHT!!

Dicey holds Bettsie up in the air as the crowd go crazy

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:11 am

A podium with a chess board is set up in the ring. Heroes are Hard to Find blasts out of the sound system. Thunder appears through the curtain, with the International championship around his chest. He pounds his heart three times before point out in to the crowd.

Thunder heads down the ramp, taking time to shake hands with the fans on both sides of the ramp. He poses for a few selfies with the fans and throws out a bunch of t-shirts. As Thunder hits the bottom of the ramp, he makes his way around ring side, continuing to greet the fans with high fives.

As he completes a whole circuit, he climbs the steel steeps to the apron. Once upon the apron, he wipes his feet before climbing between the ropes. Thunder climbs on the turnbuckle facing the entrance and stretches his arms out into a cross. He drops down and walks to the opposite turnbuckle and repeats the process.

The crowd chants one more thing at him as he approaches the podium. Thunder picks up a microphone from the podium. He pauses a moment before speaking to take in the reaction from the crowd and the atmosphere it creates.

Thunder
A warm welcome, from a warm country. My name is Thunder, I am the hope of 6CW and I came here a little too early. So, I figured I’d come out here and babble on a little bit to kill some time.

A little unknown fact about me is that, I have studied, Machiavelli, Aristotle, Gabe and Plato but, many around here, allies and foes alike still equate my intellect to that of a potato. Here’s the thing, the mind is just another muscle and just like any other muscle it has to be trained and honed. Through the proper training, the mind can become the greatest weapon, just like the sword. The katana, the sword of the Samurai is considered the best among them.

The process for making such a blade is to fold the steel in on it’s self several times and heated in an extreme heat. When you train the mind just as much, eventually it to will begin to fold in on it’s self, becoming sharper with each fold until it’s razor sharp. Just like folding the steel comes with it’s positives and negatives so, does folding the mind, in my case, my mind is always working, always processing and thinking. Which is why I am rarely focused and appear rather spacey. The only time my mind silences is when I’m in this ring fighting for your hope.

With that, Thunder rolls out of the ring, Heroes are Hard to Find blasts out of the sound system. Thunder makes his way up the ramp, as he reaches the curtain, he realises he still holds the microphone and hasn’t explained the chess board. He heads back down the ramp and rolls back in the ring.

Thunder
One more thing. This game of chess is near it’s end, with four pieces a side left on the board, the game appears even. However, what the black pieces have forgotten, is that the white knights take the pawns, the white rook takes the bishop and the white queen gets his hands on the king for the checkmate.

The game of chess is over but, the game of Risk is just beginning. Me, I’m waiting for the Dungeons and Dragons game to start.

Thunder drops the microphone and picks up the chess board before leaving the ring once more and disappearing through the curtain.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:08 am

As the crowd continue to chant for Dicey in the ring a mixed reaction takes over as Liam Wood walks out slowly on to the stage with a smirk across his face. Wood takes his time looking around the crowd and taking in the attention before finally lifting the microphone to his lips and speaking

“Dicey, it's nice to see you're getting that fighting spirit back but let me get one thing straight...you're actually annoyed that I didn't end your career at Anarchy!? There's actually part of you that wanted me to crack your skull open and take everything away from you?!
Boy! It sounds like me putting my knee through your face over and over again might have killed a few too many brain cells you dumb pr¡ck.”

Wood smiles as the reaction remains mixed

“At Anarchy that wasn't about ending your career or taking you out of our match for the Key To The Kingdom...no...it was about showing you just how easy it would be for me to end it all for you...in that very moment I could have taken it all away from you...the career, the legacy...EVERYTHING! I would have left you with no way of providing for you family and it would have been easy but you see...you're actually right about one thing...the guys you mentioned...”

“...I'm NOTHING like them...”

“...I'm not Perfect Jack, I'm not Max Adamson, I'm not Joshua and I'm not Vincent Costello...”

The crowd give various reactions to each name before letting Wood continue

“...Those men would have taken that option to end it all because it's the easy one...they wouldn't have had a second thought about sending you back to Glasgow in a wheelchair...but like I said...that just isn't my style.”

Wood pauses for a moment as the fans continue to cheer for both him and Dicey with the reaction to Wood becoming more positive

“So you can call me a coward for what I did but it just goes to show you know NOTHING about me...I have gone head to head with every challenge in front of me that I have NEVER backed away from a fight even when I knew it wasn't going to end well...I knew that Fear were going to outnumber me and I knew that The Authority would do anything to take my world title away from me but I took them on anyway...”

“What I did to you at Anarchy wasn't about being a coward or even being brave...it was about respect.”

Wood lowers the microphone for a second as Dicey gives a confused look

HE: Wood claims what he did was about respect but it didn't seem like that when Dicey was being attacked after the match!

“You talk about respect Dicey but you're a hypocrite...at Anarchy you offered me a handshake like it was a gift from God...in that one action you showed that you had NO respect for me...that handshake was charity...it was you patronising me and I had to show you just where you could stick that hand...”

“...for the past month or so you've been trying to look after me and you ignored every word I said...if you want to talk about respect then where is the respect in that?! You even said it yourself...you tried to “steer me in the right direction” when I said I didn't need your help or anyones help...I'm glad you finally got it through your thick skull.”

Dicey grits his teeth in the ring as Wood continues to talk

“So I'm glad you brought out your little bag with all your little toys because it seems like you found your spine in there...the funny thing is that I WANT you to live up to that reputation...I WANT you to bring back the Dicey that didn't give a sh¡t and I WANT you to try and hurt me because I am sick of people trying to help me...”

“...in EWF I thrived and that was because I had a target painted on my back...every step I made was in the shadow of FEAR knowing that they could take me out at any point just like they did to Vincent Costello...”

Wood pauses again for a second patting himself on the back

“...so Dicey...the target is there once again...take your best shot you son of a b¡tch”

HE: This is crazy, both men are willing the other on to hurt them?!

HA: These two seem to have lit a fire underneath one another and I feel like at Beachfront Brawl it might be good for the other competitors to let Liam Wood and Dicey Reilly get it out of their system

HE: That's true...there's no way I'd be stepping in the middle of this right now!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:12 pm

The crowd on the Copacabana Beach are rowdy with excitement, as people are chanting various names of their favourite superstars. Suddenly the crowd erupt into cheers as the opening to “Limo Wreck” blares out and the fans all turn their attention to the entrance way. After a few moments, the hooded figure of Keith Leone walks out onto the stage. Leone looks around at the crowd who continue to cheer, but ensures that his face remains hidden. Leone then slowly walks down to the ring, keeping his head firmly pointed towards the ring. Leone then walks around to the time keeper’s area and collects a microphone, before rolling into the ring. Leone waits for the fans to die down before then raising the microphone to his lips.

Leone: Never has a place of such beauty and happiness been forced to bear witness to as much brutality as this beach will, come the EWF World Title match at Beachfront Brawl. But it’s not because this match is going to be inside of a steel cage topped with barbed wire, it’s not because the door is padlocked shut and there is no escape. It will only be this way because of the position Vincent Costello has forced me into. When this rivalry began Vince, I wanted to beat you so badly just to prove something to so many people, not least of which myself. I needed my shot at redemption, I needed to prove Keith Leone was not just a name in the annals of 6CW history, and was still one of the most dangerous men on the roster. It was all going so well, I came back and defeated five of the best that 6CW has to offer inside of an Elimination Chamber to earn a shot at your title at Night of Glory. I beat you in the run up to Night of Glory; I showed that so much of your dominance is due to your legend and mythos preceding you. The came to my moment of greatness was approaching, another career defining moment for me… and you stole it. In one moment you destroyed my hopes and dreams, and in that moment you changed me. You made that respect that I had for you dispel in a flash, because you showed your true colours all too clearly. I thought you stood for being the best that you could be, and that you of all people would understand the importance of knowing when you have been beaten by the better man. But that isn’t you, all you care about is that EWF Title, because you think that it makes you something that you aren’t. You honestly believe that it’s better to hold that title as a paper champion, which I can tell you from seeing other paper champions, is certainly not the case. You could have been remembered as the man who held the EWF World Title for almost a year, but who has mentioned that fact to you lately? Do you know why? Because now, everyone will remember that you were the man who took the easy way out against Keith Leone because he had you beaten. In a few short moments you destroyed your legacy and when you get to my age you will begin to understand exactly how important the legacy you leave behind is.

Keith Leone lowers the mic and begins to pace around the ring, before putting his hand underneath his hood and rubbing his face, before checking back down at his hand. Leone then walks to the ring ropes and leans on them, staring up at the entrance way as he begins to speak once again.

Leone: However, the damage I’m going to do to you physically, inside of the barbed wire cage, is going to be a permanent reminder for why you should be very careful who you mess with. This kind of environment; enclosed, dangerous, sadistic, this is what I thrive on. Ask any man who has been in a cage match of any type with me, and he’ll tell you the exact same thing. Win or lose, you will walk away a different man, whether that be mentally or physically. At Beachfront Brawl, winning the title from you is no longer good enough for me Vince, not by a long shot. I have already proven that I am the better man of the two of us, and I will be taking that Title from around your waist, but first I’m going to hurt you. I don’t mean hurt like when Liam Wood wanted to hurt you inside of the Hell in a Cell all those months ago, or when Anthony Grace wanted to beat you in your home town. I mean that you’re going to be left lying in a pool of your own blood, barely able to talk, because your vocal chords have been overworked screaming in pain. I want you to feel every piece of emotional torment you have subjected me to in a physical manifestation. Then, when I feel like you have truly been through a hell truly fitting of a piece of human garbage like yourself, I will cause you the most pain of all. When I pin your shoulders to the mat and take that title of yours, I know that will hurt you most of all. The title belt that has become so synonymous with you will be pictured in my hands, standing over your fallen body. When that has all been successfully performed, I will be satisfied to draw a line under this all. When I have the title belt that is rightfully mine, and you have suffered the punishment you deserve, I will leave you and let the world see what a pathetic man you truly are. This illusion of your dominance will soon be lifted Vince, and you had better be ready for the consequences, because I know better than anyone, that the world kicks you so hard when you’re down.

Keith Leone lowers the microphone as the fans cheer and then retreats to the centre of the ring as he looks around at the fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:01 pm

As Wood looks at Dicey from the stage, suddenly “Amazing Grace” sounds out. The crowd mostly give a positive reaction as the arena screen shows the hashtag “#SavingGrace. Wood looks to the side as Dicey stares to the stage from in the ring. After a while, Anthony Grace appears wearing a full white suit. He salutes the crowd and crosses himself, as he genuinely seems happy to there.

HA: Just what this confrontation needed……….someone to keep the peace.

HE: Someone looking to get their head caved in more like!

The music dies down as Wood glares at Grace. The leader of the COG’s stares around the beach and takes in the atmosphere. Grace then confidently starts talking to the crowd.

AG: What a BEAUTIFUL place! There is nowhere better to have a brawl on a BEACH!

The crowd pops at this and Grace nods his head in approval. He then glances at both men before shaking his head.

AG: I can feel so much TENSION here which doesn’t suit the calming surroundings we found ourselves in. Yes, I KNOW that this match is important for lots of different reasons. And I KNOW that the pair of are in a stand-off right now. But these people love you right?!

The crowd react with Dicey and Wood chants, which make both men look around at the fans.

AG: I knew it, I KNEW it! So much anger will not get you anywhere in this business. I should know……there has been a lot of anger directed towards ME recently.

He chuckles nervously as a few boos fill the air.

AG: However, anger will only get you so far. You need dedication and BELIEF! Anger on its own just makes you bitter when things don’t turn out the way you want. Then you lose sight of what is important. Victory, yes…..but at what PRICE?! Would the pair of you prefer success if it sacrificed this kind of reaction?!

He lifts his hands up and the crowd respond with cheers. Wood and Dicey say nothing and just stand there.

AG: You see, success should not come about if you forget what GOT you there. You may have talent! You may have brains! You may be built like Joshua, with the wrestling savvy of Max Adamson and the will to win of GazzyD, but all that counts for NOTHING if you can’t hear those people cheering your name when you get that pin. That is what DRIVES me on Mr. Wood. That is what PUSHES me further Mr. Reilly. That is what makes me honoured to take part in Key to the Kingdom with those other chosen men. And I KNOW deep down a winning Anthony Grace might not be universally popular but I would have done it for the RIGHT reasons and in the RIGHT way! Not by calling people cowards and not by lowering the tone with put downs about my opponents mother!

He smiles broadly at his joke and points at both men in turn.

AG: That is why I have come out here now. This isn’t the time for two popular men to dirty the GREAT match they are involved in with a conveyor belt of verbal VENOM! Respect where you two are now. Respect where you could be after the match. Respect the people of Brazil and the COG’s that make EVERY match one filled with CHEERS and SUPPORT! You may be Dicey Reilly. You may be Liam Wood. You may even be, by the Grace of God, one Anthony Grace. But each and every one will receive the same volume of noise when you fight for THEM.

Grace lowers the mic and allows the crowd to cheer. He then walks over to Wood and smiles.

AG: I know you two won’t settle this with a handshake. But let us wait until Friday night where we can settle it the right way. I know you BELIEVE Mr. Wood. I know that Mr. Reilly BELIEVES too! I know those guys in the back BELIEVE as well! And that BELIEF will make this match great! It is too close to call! So many ways it could go! But remember………….

He goes to wrap his arm around Woods shoulders, but Liam backs away. Unperturbed Grace continues speaking.

AG: Losers can be winners too! When that bell rings and the Key isn’t yours…….these FANTASTIC fans will still cheer you. They will pick you up like never before and carry you forward to the next match! The Key may well be to the Kingdom, but HEAVEN is already here. A 6CW HEAVEN!

Grace smiles broadly again.

AG: Believe! And that realisation will set you free! I hope, whether you win or lose, that this will become your Saving Grace……..

He crosses himself and kisses his fist, before pointing to the sky. The two men look on confused.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:27 pm

As Grace stops talking Wood turns towards him

“Next time you're near me Anthony...keep your hands to yourself..you understand?”

Grace smiles and places his hands up showing he meant nothing by it. Wood shakes his head before continuing

“and while you're at it Mr Hollywood...why don't you leave this to the real wrestlers? You know, I don't give a damn how many matches you've wrestled or who you've beaten because when it comes down to it you're a fake...you're Dean Andrews friend and that and the kids who need a hero are the only reason you think you're welcome here...”

A mixed chant of “Grace is awesome/Grace sucks” starts up causing Dicey to smirk

“You hear that? The ones cheering for you are the ones that have been booing me for doing the right thing...they're the ones who will cheer anyone who can say what they want to hear and you, Anthony...you tick all the boxes but one.”

“You've got the Hollywood looks, you act like everyone's friend but when it comes down to it...you just aren't a wrestler...you haven't earned a damn thing and that honestly just makes me want to put my fist through those big, white teeth of yours.”

The crowd gives a huge cheer as Wood moves closer to Grace

“You see that man in the ring there Grace? You know, he might be an a$$hole who I plan to put down again and again and again but at least he deserves to represent this company...I might not stand him but part of me respects who he used to be because he loves this business...”

“...this isn't a stop gap for him or me, this is our lives and even though I could care less if his career ends at Beachfront Brawl...part of me likes that I can tick Dicey Reilly off the list of men that I have faced...but you...you make me sick.”

The crowd are stunned as Wood grits his teeth and continues

“You're a fool playing dress up, acting like you belong...you walk out here and you want to tell me how to make it? You walk out here and tell two former World Champions the key to success and then act like me saying I might not win makes me a loser but I can still be a winner despite that?!”

“Screw you...It's ironic really...you talk about belief. the grace of God and you kiss that little cross but it's people like you that make me believe that God cannot exit but for a second lets say he does...let's say that God is real and you are the sort of person that he wants up there in heaven...”

Grace looks confused for a second wondering where Wood is going as Dicey looks on amused at Wood's outburst

“...the idea that I'd get to heaven and be surrounded by people like YOU...makes me want to sin, it makes me want to “dirty” this great match and it makes me route for the devil.”

Wood smirks and Grace who looks a little disappointed, holding his cross as Wood lowers the microphone

HA: Well it looks like Grace has found some form of unity between Wood and Dicey but sadly for him, he's the one now in the firing line!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by aac101 Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:13 pm

*The camera pans to a punch bag in an empty gym. The bag is moving, and you can hear the one-two punch combinations hitting it. Thoughts of Chael Kingdom are played over the sound of glove hitting bag*

CK Thoughts: They took away my destiny. I fought for everything that I earnt. I lived in the back of a car or on strangers floors honing my craft, to become the greatest MMA fighter alive. A record of 15 and 1; the media proclaimed I was the next big thing. I had the UFC knocking at my door for my signature. Then suddenly…..

They took it away. The UFC contract, gone. Blackballed by the profession I had been in since I was 16. They took away my chance of becoming an MMA legend. They took away my livelihood. But they could never take away my dream….

Deep down, I always dreamed of going toe to toe with an opponent in front of millions of people. But not in an octagon, oh no, in a wrestling ring! And now, I’m transferring my skills that I have learnt over more than a decade into the squared circle so that I can become the most complete wrestler the world has ever seen. 6CW has never seen anybody like me. The roster has been put on notice because….

*The punching stops and Chael Kingdom steps out from behind it and says*

You may wrestle, but every day I FIGHT!
aac101
aac101

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:14 pm

HA: And to make matters worse....

"Born a champion" hits and Mike Masters makes his way out accompanied by Mr. Jones. Masters pulls a microphone out from his back pocket and has a big grin on his face as he address the three men in the ring.

MM: Sorry to interupt fella's, actually I'm not sorry because I wouldn't dare to miss this. You see I was backstage posing for a photoshoot looking all hot and stuff and in the background I could hear my good friend Liam talking a whole load of nonsense. But then I realised, no...he's actually not talking aload of nonsense. What he's saying actually makes sense.

*Masters finally makes his way to the ring as all three men keep a keen eye on him. Masters looks towards Wood*

MM: You're right Liam. *Looks at Grace* Anthony Grace is a fraud. He too makes me sick. The fact you go around bringing false hope to these people with your believing rubbish is an absolute travesty. People may think you're a good actor but broski, you're not fooling anyone here. You see the three of us...actually no I...have worked my ass off to get to the position I am in today. You used your fame to get into the industry I put my blood, sweat and tears into this industry whereas I can't say the same thing for you.

MM: That being said...*Looks back at Wood*...what the hell have you done to be involved in this match. Liam, you shouldn't be anywhere near this match. You see, I put you in your place when I beat you ever so fairly at Night of Glory. When I defeated you, I put you right at the bottom of the queue whereas I sky rocketed to the top. I deserve to be in the position i'm in, after all I am the future. But hey, you go on and tell people of your past accomplishments as that's the only thing keeping you somewhat relevant these days right?

*The crowd boo as Masters begins laughing. Mr. Jones smugly looks on as Masters turns his attention to Dicey*

MM: Speaking of staying relevant. Come on...Dicey do you think you stand any chance of winning. I mean I know you like to fight and all but witnessing you get beaten up by...him *points to Liam* was actually quite sad. Hell, I even beat you awhile back so compared to me, you stand know chance. Now that's not me being arrogant, it's me telling the trust. I am the masterful one you got that. And I am gonna snatch that key to the kingdom because I am that damn good.

MM: But you know guys, I think it's all safe to say that, well we don't like Anthony Grace. So how about we draw the line and take him out right here right now. What do you say guys?

*Masters leans out his hand to Dicey and Liam Wood gesturing a truce*

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by aac101 Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:43 pm

JG: Welcome to the Final Round MMA Hour on Sportsline Radio with me, Jack Gregson. Now on the line we have the former MMA fighter Chael “The King” Kingdom. This is the first time he has spoken publicly since the infamous falling out with UFC, so this is a can’t miss interview. Chael, how’s it going buddy?

CK: Hey Jack, going alright thanks. It’s been a long time.

JG: It definitely has man. It’s been over a year since we’ve spoken. When we last spoke here on the Final Round you were just days away from signing a contract with the UFC. Now, I have to ask, what happened?

CK: What happened? I was caught in the cross-fire and have been black-balled, that’s what happened!!

JG: Woah easy man! Let’s start from the beginning.

CK: Sorry, it’s just I get worked up about this topic. Basically I was offered a contract by the UFC. I’d gone 15 and 1 in my pro career and the UFC were interested. They sent me a provisional contract and apart from a couple of things, I was happy. I was happy with the money, with the terms. I spoke to my manager about the contract and said I wanted a slight amendment, just asking for guaranteed accommodation for myself and my team for fight week. He said not to worry, he would go back and negotiate this with the UFC. I was happy as larry, and thought it would be sorted the following week. I signed a pre-contract agreement stating that unless I was fired, I had a no-compete clause for 3 years.

Anyway, a few days later I’d just finished a grappling session and I’m checking my phone in the changing room. And my social media is blowing up! Loads of people tweeting me, their tweets all linked to the same article. So I click it and there’s Dana White publicly blasting me about my “outrageous” contract demands and that the UFC had withdrawn the contract.

JG: So they withdrew your contract because of guaranteed accommodation??

CK: That’s what I thought. However I then found out that my manager had gone back to the negotiating table and had asked for more money for less fights, guaranteed sponsorship, to only fight in main events…stuff that I didn’t ask for. And Dana then comes out with “Kingdom will never fight in the UFC”. I’d signed the pre-contract agreement with the no-compete clause, and because of the wording of the document I was stuck with a 3 year no-compete period. I couldn’t go to Bellator, couldn’t go to WSOF. Heck I couldn’t even go to an amateur event down in the local Civic Hall. I’ve been blackballed for three years!

JG: Man, that’s awful!!! On the bright side though, I’ve heard you’ve just signed a contract with another organisation.

CK: Yeah that’s correct. I’ve signed with the professional wrestling company, 6CW. It’s been a boyhood dream to wrestle and for the past year I’ve been transferring my skills from the cage to the ring.

JG: Can I just stop you there. You’ve joined a wrestling company. You do know that wrestling’s fake, right?

CK: Did you just say “fake”? Have you ever got in the ring? Have you ever been Powerbombed onto a mat that is nothing more than wood, steel and canvas? People like Vincent Costello, Joshua, the Red Arrows; do you think that these guys, tough TOUGH guys, work in an industry that is fake? And more importantly, you are trying to p155 on my boyhood dream here. You disgust me! How about you get in the ring with me? I will drop you where you stand and I will give you the beating of your life! And after that you can tell me that pro wrestling is fake!

*Click and the line goes dead*
aac101
aac101

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:01 pm

The scene opens in a studio with 2 chairs opposite each other, with Harold sitting in one. The camera pans around the room with a small audience who are applauding as Harold begins to speak.

HA: Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to an exclusive interview that will introduce a brand new way to view and connect with 6CW and it's wrestlers as 6CW aims to step up it's online presence. With that being said, I'd like to introduce one of 6CW's biggest names, a man who was here from the early days of 6CW. I welcome you, Perfect Jack!

The fans in the small studio boo but there can be heard one or two faint rounds of applause as Perfect Jack steps through the curtain nearby. He takes a few steps before the taking his seat opposite Harold.

HA: First of all, welcome Perfect Jack and thank you for giving me your time so we can conduct this interview.

PJ: You are welcome Harold, I trust you received my list of reasonable questions and banned names and phrases that I sent via e-mail?

HA: Yes I did thank you.

PJ: Excellent, let this interview begin then.

HA: First of all Jack, how are you feeling leading up to one of 6CW's biggest events this Friday?

PJ: I'm feeling Perfect, as usual.

HA: This key to the kingdom match is a great opportunity for all involved to get a chance at becoming the next 6CW Champion, what are your thoughts on this?

PJ: Like i said a few weeks ago Harold, you compare the others in this match to me, it's clear who's going to win. It's me. You compare their records to the perfect one and the numbers don't lie Harold, I'm better in every single way. I have big plans for this company Harold, you know what I've said, those in attendance know what I have said and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

HA: Yes all have seen and heard what you have said, but before you continue on that, I just want to get your thoughts on Dicey....

Perfect Jack's calm and smug demeanor changes to one of visible frustration and annoyance. Before Harold can continue, Jack interrupts him.

PJ: Did you not read the message? Did you not read what I said in regards to banned questions and words?

HA: I...I....

Harold stutters as Jack continues.

PJ: Shut your mouth. It's obvious you didn't. How dare you show me this much disrespect when I give YOU time out of MY day to sit here in the presence of these fools and you dare mention that man's name? I'll tell you what, you want an answer to that. Well here it is, I abhor that SOB with every fiber of my being. He is a poison, a disease and he must be removed from 6CW. Now I will tell you this, this is what is going down at Beachfront Brawl. I'm going to destroy Dicey Reilly, I'm going to annihilate him. I want his friends and family watching at home or in attendance wince at the pain he is going through, I want them to beg me to stop. But I won't stop Harold. I won't stop until that man is broken, unable to walk, resigned to a wheelchair for the rest of his life. I want to see the tears run down the faces of the children in attendance who support Dicey, I want their heads to hang in disappoint as I not only break Dicey physically and mentally, but as I win the Key to the Kingdom match, giving me a path to the worlds title. Giving me the opportunity I so richly deserve to claim my place as the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion and when I do Harold. These fans will wish I never came back, and there's not a damn thing you, Anthony Grace, Dicey Reilly, Lex Hart, Liam Wood or Mike Masters can do about it. Like I've said before, you can't beat Perfection. The tyrannical reign of Perfect Jack is nearly upon is. Enjoy 6CW for now, because it will be different place when my plans succeed. It will be a Perfect place.

Perfect Jack gets up and disconnects the microphone from his jacket and leaves as the crowd boo.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:01 am

*The scene opens up to a cloudy, humid and close late afternoon on Copacabana beach in Rio De Janerio, Brazil. The late afternoon humidity is taking its toll on the 6CW crew who are rapidly trying to add the final touches to the set for Beachfront Brawl. The camera then cuts to the backstage area, covered by an enormous white gazeebo where all 6CW personnel will be based for the event. The camera picks up on frantic technical staff, tweaking last minute electrical equipment while groups of journalists and other staff huddle in groups, talking about the exciting show in prospect and other kind of gossip. The camera then picks up on a lonely, brooding and isolated figure sat on a black box of technical equipment. A fan is whirling in the background pumping out fresh and cold air on his back as the camera then reveals it to be a focused and steely, Aaron Heath. Heath is wearing a green workout vest, black shorts and a pair of black Adidas trainers. Heath also has two black headphones in, the camera picks out growls from the headphones of Metalica as Heath remains focused and intently staring into the distance. Grabbing a nearby white towel, Heath dabs his forehead as perspiration drips down his forehead, the heat and pressure seemingly getting towards Heath. A few seconds pass before a flustered, tired and sweaty looking Timothy Allen and his crew lock eyes with a brooding Heath. Sheepishly, Allen adjusts
his tie and collar as he approaches Heath who remains distant.*

TA: Aaron… Aaron?

*Heath remains fixed looking into the distance, the screams of Metalica blaring from his earphones can still be heard as he remains totally disinterested with Allen. However, an evil glint in the eyes of the self-proclaimed prophet of 6CW as he removes his headphones and stares with a smirk at Allen who looks slightly concerned. Heath then speaks in a robotic, straight tone to the roving
6CW reporter.*

AH: Well look what the cat dragged in… Timothy Allen. How are things going? Let me guess, pretty okay. But, if I may? I would like to start this interview that is why I presume you’re here for an interview? Am I wrong?

TA: That is correct.

AH: Okay, well tell me this, Allen… in the past two weeks, all I have seen and heard about visiting social media, are you’re blogs on 6CW and the excitement of this event, the Beachfront Brawl. But, there was one… small, tiny and quite obvious discrepancy which I must say I was pretty offended about and alarmed about. Do you have any idea or clue what I’m talking about, Allen? My suspicions are that you do?

*Heath’s intimidating presence intensifies as he stands up, his large muscular frame shadowing the small, skinny frame of Timothy Allen who begins to look shell-shocked. Allen looks down at the floor as Heath’s blue eyes remain fixed on Allen. A few seconds pass before Allen sheepishly utters something under his breath.*

TA: Umm… I can honestly say I don’t know what you’re talking about, Aaron… Please.

*Heath begins to cackle evilly, patting the shoulder of Timothy Allen with his large hands, the force of his muscular arm also making Allen shake.*

AH: Why are you getting yourself so worked up for Tim? I thought the blog’s personally were fantastic. But as I said, there was just one tiny thing that I found quite insulting and demeaning for me… Out of all the blogs, you wrote… the words you forced down the throats of my people. My legions of people who follow this prophet you forgot the biggest moment in Aaron Heath’s career… so far. The Freshers ball fatal five way match…. And may I remind you the winner of that match gets a title shot at a title such as the 6CW UK Championship or the 6CW Hardcore championship. So with that being said, I’m confused as to why you didn’t report in more depth about this, Allen.

AH: You see, I’m the leader of a revolution. I’m the prophet of change… these people around the world deserve to be given increased hope in their leader. I find it almost criminal that this match hasn’t been emphasised by this company, greater than it has. This match, it’s not just any match… it’s the ascension of a leader. An ascension into the new era… A fresh new chapter of 6CW beginning where the prophet of change, Aaron Heath begins his plans of domination of this wrestling company.

AH: I look at some of these guys in the match… and they are all the same. But, truth be told, Allen… they can be saved. They can all be saved by me. But you and I both know that the decision is with them. Perez, Hero, Majestic and Blade can all seek salvation and redemption… how they seek this is obvious. By allowing me to walk to that ring and allow me to begin my work of saving this company and that begins with championship gold.

AH: See, I like to keep my ear to the ground to the people of the 6CW world, and it strikes me that the people believe that the old heads in this match or the returnees if you will are favourites to win. I don’t have a problem with these people having contrasting opinions, that’s life. What disturbs me the most is that the people think I haven’t got much of a chance as say, someone like Hero? And those words are coming from my followers of the 6CW world… that is disturbing.

AH: With that being said, tomorrow night’s event is a chance for the salvation and redemption of all those 6CW followers who don’t believe in their hero. In their chosen prophet to save them from the mediocrity they face at this very minute in time. Ever since I walked into this company, the objective was to become the leader of a revolution and the ushering in of a bright, prosperous era of Aaron Heath and 6CW.

*Heath then turns to the camera, looking deep into the lens and begins addressing the 6CW world with cold, calculating and aggressive words.*

AH: I want all of your attention… look at me! Look at me! When those men come through that curtain tonight… Perez, Majestic, Blade and Hero… I want you all to look at your icons before I crush them. The 6CW’s giants and newcomers loved up and down the land. I want you to look at their eyes… the mental anguish I have will put them through. It’s going to dent them. You will see the pain in their eyes every time they makes a step, that’s because it’s going to be down to me. I want you to look at the spineless… gutless and pathetic excuses for a human beings walk down that ramp trying to salvage or begin their legacies. You people crave a successful idol… You crave a giant walking amongst men to save the day. But, those giants are walking on thin ice.

AH: my whole life I have fought the system and won. That is why you people despise me. I was raised by a man with a backbone, so I therefore have a backbone. I always wondered why you people have come to hate me and now it hits me as clear as daylight. I represent everything you are not. I’m strong, tough and smart. Three traits which I could add to which everyone in this wrestling company is not. That is what is wrong with 6CW and I’m here to save it… I’m also here to save the people like each and every one of you. People like me keep this wrestling company going… And its people like me who are going to be redefining this wrestling company.

AH: this match tomorrow night, represents almost the final stand of you common people and non-believers. But it’s only just the beginning… Watch as Aaron Heath dismantles, destroys and eviscerate all those that stand in front of a new era… they will fall for selfishly trying to block the prophet from ascending into the stars. For this is only just the beginning for Aaron Heath, 6cw and my army of revolutionists.

*With that, Heath scowls at Allen, before evilly chuckling to himself and walking away from the scene, placing his headphones back in as the scene fades away.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:21 am

The following segment is a 6CW.com exclusive.

A blank screen airs as it starts to flicker with static noise. As the whistling noise increases, a white flash appears in the centre of the screen which eventually displays the number 384....

Timothy Allen gently introduces the segment from a dark, excluded part of the venue as he introduces his guests at this time... The Forgotten.

TA: Ladies and Gentleman, we are just hours away from what is unquestionably one of the biggest matches in the short 6CW career of The Forgotten, can you overcome a tag-team which, if you forgive me, did get the best of you at last month’s PPV show?

TF: The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist. Sometimes the devil isn’t as straight forward as a black and white picture, sometimes the devil has to be cunning and show vulnerability before you can smile as you kill. The devil exists here in 6CW and the devil is stood right in front of you to serve its purpose. The devil is The Forgotten and our story will finally be told.

TA: Can you answer how losing in this week’s table’s match may give The Red Arrows the advantage leading into ‘Beachfront Brawl’?

Timothy Allen starts to retreat as The Forgotten members all turn and stare down the interviewer. As the intensity increases, one of The Forgotten members easily overpowers Timothy Allen as he throws him back first into a wall before sending him flying over a catering table as 6CW crew members flee from the scene...

One of The Forgotten members picks up the broken microphone

TF: 384... 384 will just become another irrelevant number. Do you think that because The Red Arrows are the longest reigning champions, they automatically earn our respect?

TF: The Untouchables, Genesis and now add The Red Arrows to the list. You will just become as irrelevant as those before you. You will not be remembered for records and victories here, it’s lasting legacies that 6CW remember.

TF: On August 28th the timer resets itself. No longer will the number 384 stand, it will reset and it will become 1.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:04 pm

TwisT wrote:
We are outside in Copacabana Beach at night. The crowd are sitting in temporary seating around the ring and are eagerly waiting for the PPV. The full moon shines down and reflects off the sea, while waves flow back and forth onto the beach. The Lloyd brothers are by the ring and sitting behind a makeshift desk.

HA: Welcome folks to beautiful Brazil! What a location for a PPV!

HE: It sure does beat being stuck in an arena! You can see for miles around!

HA: Beachfront Brawl looks set to break all the records for attendance.  And it is here, on this stretch of sand, where those fans will witness some brutal matches.

Suddenly there is a long wolf howl which vibrates around the beach and causes the crowd to look around. They stare upwards and see a black searchlight of the Symbol of Torment has superimposed itself onto the full moon. Then, without warning, a heavy heartbeat starts to play around the setting.

HA: We both know what that means. The 6CW World Champion will be paying us a visit.

HE: Harold! Look!

The two men gaze into the distance and the crowd follow suit. From way across the beach, we can see a cloaked figure walking towards them slowly. The figure is obviously Joshua, as he is carrying McCoy with one hand and dragging the 6CW World title along the sand with the other. As the heartbeat continues, Joshua walks patiently but gets closer and closer.

HA: Joshua doesn’t need fireworks and pyrotechnics to make an impact. As I see him getting nearer to me, my hairs are already standing on end. It is like you are waiting for death itself to pay you a visit!

HE: Even more so this being night time, in a big open area. And with that Symbol of Torment overshadowing every single person in attendance. You can feel the fear in the air.

HA: I don’t care who you are…….Max Adamson, Vincent Costello, Keith Leone, Liam Wood……anybody that faces this man will certainly have, at the very least, a small part of them in fright.

HE: Joshua is the stuff of nightmares. He lives and breathes causing people mental and physical anguish. If you are human…….if you have a soul……then you are a target.

Joshua at last makes his way to the aisle from across the beach and starts to walk towards the ring. He pauses half way down and stares up at the full moon, before continuing to stride forward. McCoy gazes around the crowd with a sick smile on his face. When Joshua reaches the ring, he pushes the 6CW World title across the apron and under the ropes. He then walks around the ring to the commentary position. The Lloyd brothers both look up worried as Joshua removes his hood and let’s his hair run down over his face. He carefully places McCoy on the table; perched to look towards the ring, and then stares up again at the full moon. Joshua waits a few moments before turning around and climbing the steps to the ring. He takes a microphone from the apron and walks to the centre. Joshua stares around at the crowd from beneath his hair, as the heartbeat slows and dies:

Blood and sand……….makes the man……….who faces the incoming tide……….with tear filled eyes………

He takes a look at McCoy briefly before turning back to the audience:

And we are all surrounded by the sand………Millions of particles that go towards making………a colossal being………Like one man with so many victims………Each building a shrine of suffering in his soul………Every single spec………Every scream………Constructing a structure of immeasurable power………That even the tide fails to wash away………

He shifts the hair from his face and moves his head from side to side:

The blood signifies a bond………A tie reserved for family and allies………This connection can take many forms and lead…….to many different conclusions………Will the link stand strong when faced with a wall of anger? ………Will those you trust stand by your side………even when facing a force that makes them weep? ………

Joshua flings his hair back and looks around the open area:

The saviour will say that he stood firm………while others faltered……….And even with a blood tie that lied………when the first test awaited them………He managed to step forward alone………and rise above those that weighed him down……Oh, the battle was won that night………a ripped page in my promised saga………but the story will still continue to its rightful conclusion………

He stops and looks to the sea:

So with the waters approaching………the saviour has another chance to prove………that he could step away from the suffering……….already foretold………A chance for him to shout about his single victory………in a dismay collection of failures………The saviour will forget when his spine was shattered……….When his throat was crushed……….When his body was discarded like something without purpose……….He will crow and believe……….that on these very shores……….the new era will be replaced with the one we left behind………

Joshua looks up to the Symbol of Torment that is still shining on the moon. He points upwards and cocks his head to the side:

That symbol………shining over us all like a guiding light……….proves that his past will remain so……….And his future belongs to me………and the manner of suffering I will lay down……….

He looks out around the crowd again:

And you will bear witness to that fact………A contest not waged for the pathetic symbols of power you hold dear……

Joshua briefly looks at the 6CW World title, before staring at the fans once more:

No………this battle will be fought for something………worth more in value………A chance to survive for a while longer………A chance to build belief that things may change………A chance to find within yourself a reason to continue the fight………

He snarls and moves his hair over his face:

And I will take all those chances………and send them straight to hell………

Joshua slowly brings his head to the side:

And the saviour will realise that hell……is a far more forgiving place to be………

Joshua holds his gaze as the heartbeat starts again. The camera pans up to the Symbol of Torment before it flickers and vanishes off of the full moon.

Joshua's gaze is broken as "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons hits and the crowd immediately erupts into cheers, from the stage there is a spotlight shining down as Max Adamson walks out to the entranceway, he is wearing a Brazil football shirt and he does a slow 360 degree turn to show "Neymar Jr" and the number 10 on the back of the shirt. He walks down to the ring where Joshua is stood, and casually picks up a microphone before climbing into the ring and showing he isn't scared of Joshua as he walks right up to him and smirks while looking up at the behemoth.

HA: I don't know if Adamson is brave or stupid.

HE: Or both!

(Adamson waits for the "Adamson" chants to die down before speaking into the mic)

Max: Not long now Josh. Not long now until we go one on one in this very ring, until I bring the fight to you like nobody has ever done before. Nobody has ever shown the balls to go nose to... well... chest... with Joshua. But I'm not in this 6CW World Championship match to be your next victim, or to give you a solid title defence. I'm not here to solidify your claim as a "worthy Champion". I'm here to take that title. And even though for weeks you've claimed you aren't actually that bothered by the title, I know that's not true. I can see it in your eyes. There's not a lot else you can see in those glazed eyes of yours but I can see you want to remain Champ. You want to keep that title because it represents your accomplishments to date in 6CW. It represents the beating you gave to GazzyD. It represents what you did in the Gateway to Glory match to earn the title match in the first place. Sure, you can pretend you don't care about the strap, but you and I both know you do. When you go through the process of kickout after kickout during our match, it's because you care about the 6CW World Title.

(Adamson leans back on the ropes and continues)

Max: And I know the "Forgotten" army will be trying to get involved the minute it looks like you might not win. This isn't my first rodeo Josh. I've been in more World Title and Main Event matches than you've had gothic makeovers. And I've been the bad guy in a lot of them. I've had my own henchmen get involved before too. So I know what to expect, when I'm not dealing with a seven foot giant, I'm also going to be dealing with Jimmy Phillips and the rest of the Supremes. I know exactly what is going to happen Josh.

(Adamson walks forward towards Joshua again)

Max: I don't care about the threats you make. I took a Chokeslam on the concrete from you and I came back to put you through a table. So when you plan on causing more pain and destruction, I've only got one thing to say to you.

(Adamson grins almost sadistically)

Max: Bring it on.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:27 am

6CW.com Exclusive

The promo begins in total darkness with whispers of a women’s voice. A terrified blonde lady suddenly appears on the blurry feed with only half her face seen in shot. She holds up what appears to be a small hand-held camcorder as she begins to introduce the segment.

???: “This is a 6CW.com exclusive and I am Charlotte Grey. I’m not sure where the hell my location is, or why I've been given this job as my first assignment, but a good journalist will never avoid the truth. I only hope the following footage can shred any sort of light or expose any kind of truth behind ‘The Forgotten’ or their motives for 6CW.”

Panicking in fear, Charlotte Grey turns to look in both directions as the feed suddenly shows leaves on the ground before it cuts to total darkness...

The feed remerges inside what appears to be gloomy, abandoned room. The camera feed pans around half the room to unveil only half a window shutter as it crashes against the glass-absent wall as the sound of the TV fills the other half. The camera turns as you see greasy long hair on the back of two creatures as they watch from an old, battered sofa of what appears to be a wrestling show on a static-driven black and white television.

The two creatures murmur some unknown dialogue to each other as one man gets up and punches the top of the TV. The TV flickers and suddenly comes to colourful life and unveils the ending of the main-event of ‘Night of Glory’ as Charlotte gaps to reveal her identity to the group. As Joshua delivers the deadly ‘Dumbstruck’ move on the screen, one of the men powers out of his seat and snatches the camcorder from Charlotte Grey. Holding his hand across the feed, you can only see small sections of his face and hair to keep his identity a secret.

Forgotten Member: “June 30th.... A date that will forever cast a dark shadow over the soul of 6CW. There are no hero’s, there are no villains, just justice from the ashes of once a great man. Night of Glory signals just the start of The Forgotten no longer being overlooked. Night of Glory signals the end of no longer being pushed down the pecking order. Night of Glory signals change.”

Forgotten Member: “With weaknesses in every mortal, the devil hides those flaws and makes you stronger. The voice of silence has been broken, the voice of The Forgotten will forever be told.

The unidentifiable man throws the camcorder at the door as Charlotte screams. She quickly picks up the camcorder and makes a quick getaway.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down