The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the greatest of all time if.......

+8
Coxy001
Rowley
AdamT
huw
Pedro147
hazharrison
TRUSSMAN66
Adam D
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who is the greatest of all time if....... - Page 2 Empty Who is the greatest of all time if.......

Post by Adam D Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

...you only take the fighters best three fights into consideration?

Should throw up some interesting debate!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Who is the greatest of all time if....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the greatest of all time if.......

Post by hazharrison Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:53 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
hazharrison wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
hazharrison wrote:
milkyboy wrote:I've questioned the pool of talent in his division once he became champion, I've had endless debates on the Leonard fight. However, I've never been in any doubt about how great a fighter hagler was in his prime. I don't see many on here under-rating him as it goes.

Replace hagler for Louis, Leonard for conn, and I could make a similar statement about Louis.

Hagler's opposition is often run down on here and his boxing ability is often overlooked - mainly from the usual suspects who formed their opinions from watching a Fabulous Four DVD.

Listen you pitiful fanboy.....I know more about Marvin than you'll ever know.....I've met him and read more articles than you could ever dream of...Also watched all the build up to his fights and his fights....Also watched his opponents on ESPN and ABC etc

He lived half an hour up the road..

D**KH**D

Feel free to reveal yourself as Alan Partridge's biggest fan but don't hurl insults from behind a keyboard. They call people like that gobshites from where I'm from. Cowardly business trolling.

Yeah I'm 5ft 6 and 7 stone................You've found me out..............In fact I look a bit like you in that picture with Holyfield..

Piltdown man eat your heart out !! Cool

Light heavyweight these days Butterbean. You still wearing those bras?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2