The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most important body part to train - The mind !!

3 posters

Go down

Most important body part to train - The mind !! Empty Most important body part to train - The mind !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 24 Aug 2015, 7:24 pm

Bodybuilding is easy If this body part is working good...Every set starts with this group of muscles....If I gave you 50 aspirin tablets but said they were steroids I guarantee you'd tell me you'd had a great month of gains...Why because in your mind you'd be expecting to lift more so you would with the positive energy.....The mind rules the body.

Visualise on the positives....Think about how good you'll feel when you have the body you want....Think about the weights you can lift now compared to when you started...Think about that feeling you have when you've completed that hard Squat session and find walking downstairs/upstairs like navigating a mountain..When other lifters haven't got the bollox to do legs..

Positivity isn't something conditional....It's something within your control...As Eleanor Roosevelt said "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"...All about attitude...

Me I'm looking great in my 40's still feel 21...But for those younger with a bodybuilding future....

Work on the mind....Everything flows from there..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Most important body part to train - The mind !! Empty Re: Most important body part to train - The mind !!

Post by superflyweight Tue 25 Aug 2015, 9:00 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Bodybuilding is easy If this body part is working good...Every set starts with this group of muscles....If I gave you 50 aspirin tablets but said they were steroids I guarantee you'd tell me you'd had a great month of gains...Why because in your mind you'd be expecting to lift more so you would with the positive energy.....The mind rules the body.

Visualise on the positives....Think about how good you'll feel when you have the body you want....Think about the weights you can lift now compared to when you started...Think about that feeling you have when you've completed that hard Squat session and find walking downstairs/upstairs like navigating a mountain..When other lifters haven't got the bollox to do legs..

Positivity isn't something conditional....It's something within your control...As Eleanor Roosevelt said "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"...All about attitude...

Me I'm looking great in my 40's still feel 21...But for those younger with a bodybuilding future....

Work on the mind....Everything flows from there..

Your tag line on Ashley Madison?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Most important body part to train - The mind !! Empty Re: Most important body part to train - The mind !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 25 Aug 2015, 11:43 am

Never heard of her..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 26 Aug 2015, 8:36 pm

Legs Truss. Separates the men from boys. Next would be back.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down