The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Beachfront Brawl Discussion Thread (Contains spoilers)

5 posters

Go down

6CW Beachfront Brawl Discussion Thread (Contains spoilers) Empty 6CW Beachfront Brawl Discussion Thread (Contains spoilers)

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Aug 2015, 8:18 pm

The place to talk about tonight's show.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Beachfront Brawl Discussion Thread (Contains spoilers) Empty Re: 6CW Beachfront Brawl Discussion Thread (Contains spoilers)

Post by Marky Mon 31 Aug 2015, 10:23 pm

Superb show. Expected the ending to Joshua v Adamson so Adamson a valiant loser after a 5 on 1 beatdown doesn't look so bad.

Stable is now
Mr Jones
Joshua (6CW Champ)
Masters (EWF Champ)
The Forgotten x5 (Tag Champs)

Marky

Back to top Go down

6CW Beachfront Brawl Discussion Thread (Contains spoilers) Empty Re: 6CW Beachfront Brawl Discussion Thread (Contains spoilers)

Post by Thunder87 Mon 31 Aug 2015, 10:26 pm

Well, that was definitely beyond a show. People who said the Forgotten would end up with all the gold were half right. Really glad I didn't make a suggestion a month ago that Thunder joins the Forgotten 'cause this is better and if my maths are correct with so, many members of the Forgotten now, me, the Arrows and Max need some serious back up.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 31 Aug 2015, 10:39 pm

Well Keith Leone is probably in. Interesting one is Costello, seeing as if he'd retained he'd have been stitched up by Jones and Masters as well.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 31 Aug 2015, 10:42 pm

Costello seemed rather peed before the match like he knew what was coming....Maybe Brian tried to warn him. I guess this means Mr Jones is back in charge?

Also who is this Charlotte Grey lady on the promo thread Erm

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 01 Sep 2015, 9:24 am

Great show and brilliant story telling, I thought Max was gonna take them all on and looked stronger than Josh even in defeat

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Sep 2015, 12:23 pm

Ruddy good show chaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down