The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beachfront Brawl Predictions/Discusion thread

+5
Dr Gregory House MD
Dolphin Ziggler
jeromedubois
TheCultOfPersonality
Paul Mac 6CW
9 posters

Go down

Beachfront Brawl Predictions/Discusion thread Empty Beachfront Brawl Predictions/Discusion thread

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 24 Jun 2013, 11:58 am

Ok gents - This is where you can start to look ahead to the PPV .  What do we know so far? -

Blade vs Brown - The Grand Finale -Steel Cage Match - What do we see happening? - Any twists and turns?

The Masked man has said they will be at Beachfront Brawl - Any predictions - Do you think we will see a one on one match or will the masked man attack when Gazzy least expects it?

Andrews vs Jones - Orthrus vs ??? - Put yourself into the mind of Dean Andrews - Which way does he turn - Nate/Gazzy/Hurst?????

Ruler of the Ring - So we know Masters is number one and Hurst is the last entry but what about everything in between??

Who do we see as favourites? - Will any of the participants of the other matches stand a chance? - Any surprises ?

What other matches do you think we might thrown in the mix?

Over to you guys - Let the discussion commence - Let's ramp up the excitement

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Beachfront Brawl Predictions/Discusion thread Empty Re: Beachfront Brawl Predictions/Discusion thread

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Mon 24 Jun 2013, 7:28 pm

I'll kick things off:

I think Nate Nack will be chosen and also come out victorious against Orthurus for Team Andrews.

I think Blade will finally get his retribution on DeMarcus, There will most certainly be interference by the Hoods but Blade will fight em off from inside the cage.

I feel the two biggest favourites of the Ruler of the Ring match are The Ronster and GazzyD. But the mystery attaker will strike once again and cost GazzyD the title and will then reveal himself. No idea who it is...

People will right off Mike Masters because he's first out but I think he's gonna show off to the world and prove he's one of the best. Masters will have a good showing and maybe even win? Wink

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Beachfront Brawl Predictions/Discusion thread Empty Re: Beachfront Brawl Predictions/Discusion thread

Post by jeromedubois Mon 24 Jun 2013, 8:30 pm

Really like the Masters character, and your doing an awesome job with him in terms of promo. Be interesting to see the after effects from BB PPV. And what people then might expect in the following months ahead.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 8:40 pm

I'm assuming that both Blade and Brown will be in the title match?

I reckon Blade will win the cage match but Brown will eliminate him in te ruler of the ring and become champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 24 Jun 2013, 9:08 pm

I love the fact that Ronster is considered a favourite for the ROTR match Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 Jun 2013, 10:44 pm

I'll answer with guesses I can muster, but I'll do it like a smark

Blade vs Brown - The Grand Finale -Steel Cage Match - What do we see happening? - Set up for a either a dirty Brown win so that they have to go one more time or Blade to win for redemption.

The Masked man has said they will be at Beachfront Brawl - Any predictions - Do you think we will see a one on one match or will the masked man attack when Gazzy least expects it? Originally it will be a ploy to distract him. Then they will strike when hes confident he is safe.

Andrews vs Jones - Orthrus vs ??? - Put yourself into the mind of Dean Andrews - Which way does he turn - Nate/Gazzy/Hurst????? ----- I think Hurst has won his big moment, the number 25 spot, I dont think another reward is in the offing. With Gazzy in a new war, Nate looks for one chance to prove himself.

Who do we see as favourites? - Will any of the participants of the other matches stand a chance? - Any surprises ?      Brown or Helms for me. Dubois has been quiet lately too!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 24 Jun 2013, 11:54 pm

I think Dubois is pretty much retired at the moment Smile without it being a spoiler. I do have an idea of a new character for myself I would love to create but that will be down the line when i have time to promo.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 24 Jun 2013, 11:59 pm

Paul Mac 6CW wrote:I love the fact that Ronster is considered a favourite for the ROTR match Smile

He isn't even entirly sure what the ROTR match is Whistle

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 25 Jun 2013, 2:08 am

jeromedubois wrote:I think Dubois is pretty much retired at the moment Smile without it being a spoiler. I do have an idea of a new character for myself I would love to create but that will be down the line when i have time to promo.

I am really happy that not only did my English hero force Dubois into the limelight, he also killed him off. Great pro Dubois really, putting over young talent like that.

I have so far just assumed ruler of the ring is a 25 man rumble by the way.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 25 Jun 2013, 8:23 am

Jack Hurst -Legend Killer?

The ROTR is a 25 man rumble to start then when we are down to final four it becomes a pinfall elimination match until we only have two when it becomes a ladder match with the belt hanging above the ring Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Tue 25 Jun 2013, 6:01 pm

Being the Beachfront Brawl, can we have a match on a ring covered in sand like an actual beach? Maybe a potted palm tree in the corner as a weapon...

And I think we all know the Ronster is going to be the real "Legend Killer" come the 7th.

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 27 Jun 2013, 9:38 am

Maybe have a tables,ladders,buckets and spades match?? - Not sure what that would be but I think it might work

So far looks like Ron is the favourite for ROTR - Never thought I would type that sentence

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 03 Jul 2013, 8:58 pm

I can see it now, Ron somehow lasts to the final two and then his opponent drops the title as he tries to recover it, right in to the Ronster's arms!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 03 Jul 2013, 10:00 pm

Well that's the ending ruined - Cheers viper Wink

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 03 Jul 2013, 10:30 pm

Blade vs Brown - The Grand Finale -Steel Cage Match - What do we see happening? - Any twists and turns? - Blade win

The Masked man has said they will be at Beachfront Brawl - Any predictions - Do you think we will see a one on one match or will the masked man attack when Gazzy least expects it? I can't see him getting shown at all oddly

Andrews vs Jones - Orthrus vs Plague - Put yourself into the mind of Dean Andrews - no contest Smile

Ruler of the Ring - So we know Masters is number one and Hurst is the last entry but what about everything in between??

Who do we see as favourites? - Will any of the participants of the other matches stand a chance? - Any surprises ?

Hero for the win Laugh  He always turns up at random points and claims he has one more title then he really does

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 07 Jul 2013, 8:38 pm

Fernando wrote:Blade vs Brown - The Grand Finale -Steel Cage Match - What do we see happening? - Any twists and turns? - Blade win

The Masked man has said they will be at Beachfront Brawl - Any predictions - Do you think we will see a one on one match or will the masked man attack when Gazzy least expects it? I can't see him getting shown at all oddly

Andrews vs Jones - Orthrus vs Plague - Put yourself into the mind of Dean Andrews - no contest Smile

Hero for the win Laugh  He always turns up at random points and claims he has one more title then he really does

What's Hero's title then Mr or Mrs? Laugh 
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down