The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beachfront Brawl July 7th 2013 Results!!

Go down

Beachfront Brawl July 7th 2013 Results!!  Empty Beachfront Brawl July 7th 2013 Results!!

Post by jeromedubois Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:14

A montage begins to play.

Hits

VO: Over 3 years ago a match was created.

We got to the Ruler of the Ring PPV back in 2010 where the camera is seen panning across the Wembley arena.

MB Ladies and Gentlemen the next match scheduled is the RULER OF THE RING MATCH!!!!

VO: I match so grueling, it has only ever happened once in it’s life time.

Various entrances are shown of superstars such as Perfect Jack, Daniel Reilly, Dicey Reilly, and Cobra are shown.

VO: It was designed to bring out the true identity of the 6CW Superstars. A test….a chance…..to in one night scratch your name down into the history books.

HE: OH MY GOD HE’S DONE!

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen here is you winner
AND THE OFFICIAL RULER OF THE RING! JEROME............DDDDDUUUBBBBOOOIISSSS!!!!!

The crowed begin to boo’s in dissatisfaction as they can’t believe it.

VO: And on a night where it is all about the numbers, 25 men will enter the match! But only 1 will remain!

A shot of the entire 6CW Roster is shown all standing in the ring.

VO: Only 1 will be able to call himself….

MB: NNNNEEEWWWW 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION……..

VO: Beachfront Brawl is here!!! Sun, Sea, and Suplex!!! WHO WILL MAKE HISTORY?!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Beachfront Brawl July 7th 2013 Results!!  Empty Re: Beachfront Brawl July 7th 2013 Results!!

Post by jeromedubois Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:25

“Back in the Game” by Airbourne blasts through the speakers in the O2. A huge Firework and Pyrotechnics display illuminate as Blue, Yellow, and silvers pyro’s shoot off. A large amount is seen on either side of the ramp with sand castles built, and spades all laying around. 6CW crowd all standing on their feet, focusing on the signs held in the air.

“Ron is the Master Botcher!!!!!!!!!!”
“Blade time is now!”
“6CW IS REBORN!”
“6CW  becomes classy with Hurst!”

HE: Ladies and Gentlemen the time for waiting is over we are finally here! Welcome to the biggest party of the summer! 6CW’s Beachfront Brawl!!!! I am of course Henry Lloyd and with me at ringside is as always the great Harold Lloyd.

HA: Evening Henry! Man what an event!!!! The time is here, and now, the waiting is over and what a PPV we have here tonight!

HE: Feuds ending, new feud beginning and that is just for starters!!!! We have a HUGE Main event.

HA: Ruler of the Ring match!!!! This is what this PPV is all about. To find out who has the right call himself 6CW World Heavyweight Champion by the end of the night.

HE: This has been the goal that everyone has been working towards and the fact we are finally is a success by itself! Tonight is a monumental part of 6CW that people will remember for years. As tonight is someone gets to be named not just the champ, but the very very First 6CW champ since the re-birth.

HA: And if that not enough we have the final chapter of what has been one of the personal feuds in 6CW. Blade vs Brown inside a 16ft high Steel cage!

HE: These two men have been at each others throat since day one, and tonight their rivalry comes to end, in what has been thrilling for the neutral but neither man will be the same after tonight.

HA: If that’s not enough we have Orthrus vs Plague, Jones vs Andrews pick for full control of 6CW.

HE: It is like the stars fell in line Harold Plague vs Orthrus it couldn’t be any bigger or badder than that.

HA: But up Henry we have two of the newest members of the roster and well lets just say there very unpredictable to say the least. With Ronster who I say has already got a win under his belt and also Deep Heat looking to make strides here in 6CW.

HE: Harold this well should be interesting indeed both men love to fight but have no clue on how to fight but I guess there giving it there best shot.

The crowd in the arena start to cheer loudly as Faith rages out of the arena speakers and then pyrotechnics shoots of f into the rafters the cheers go up a notch when The Ronster walks out on to the stage and waves to the fans and then runs down the ramp but trips up half way down and picks himself back up again then rolls under the bottom rope and stands in the ring waving at the fans.

HA: Ronster had a little slip there going down the ramp I wonder if that’s what we have in store tonight?

HE: I hope not Harold for everyone’s sake, Here’s comes his opponent.

The crowd cheers loudly once more when What a Waster - The Libertines rages out of the arena speakers Deep Heat the jumps out on to the ramp holding a bottle of Champaign he starts to shake the bottle then pops the cork and sprays the Champaign all over the fans takes a sip from the bottle then runs down the ramp attempts to jump onto the apron ( Brock Lesnar) Style but doesn’t quite make it and bangs his knee on the apron Deep Heat then puts the bottle down on the apron rubs his knees and rolls under the bottom rope waving to the fans.

HA: Well with the entrances alone this is gonna be hard watching brother.

HE: Indeed brother it is.

The referee checks the two men and gives the signal to start the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Last edited by jeromedubois on Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:29; edited 1 time in total

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Beachfront Brawl July 7th 2013 Results!!  Empty Re: Beachfront Brawl July 7th 2013 Results!!

Post by jeromedubois Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:26

The crowd cheers as the two men shake hands then go to lock up both men tying to get the upper hand as the crowd both cheers for the two new comers Ronster uses his strength and forces Deep Heat to the corner of the ring the referee gets in between them both they both break the hold Deep Heat shoves Ronster back a little and Ronster does the same Deep Heat goes for drop kick but falls short and doesn’t connect with Ronster who laughs out loud then drops an elbow but misses Deep Heat and cracks his elbow on the mat and screams out in pain.

HA: My god not one hit so far by either man, This is beyond believe Henry.

HE: Your telling me Harold this can only turn out bad for both men brother in my eyes.

The crowd are urging both men to there feet and they both respond and when they get to there feet they start to throw punches to each other this time both connect and it becomes a slug fest the crowd cheering both men to every punch Ronster then Irish whips Heat to the ropes and then connects with a clothesline sending Heat crashing to the mat Ronster then drops an elbow this time connecting and goes for the pin.

Kick out……

HA: First pin attempt for the Ronster in this strange match but Deep Heat gets the shoulder up.

HE: Looks like Ronster is going high risk, Well the second rope anyway.

The crowd cheers as Ronster climbs on to the second rope and waits for Deep Heat to get to his feet Ronster then jumps high in the air and smacks the head of Deep Heat with a double hammer the crowd cheers as Ronster goes for another cover.

Kick out….

HA: second attempt for a cover by Ronster.

HE: And second kick out by Deep Heat, At least were starting to see a bit of action now Brother.

HA: You were saying Henry.

The Deep Heat fans cheer as he kick out once more Ronster then picks up Deep Heat and lifts up for a body slam but Ronster lets go off Deep Heat and Heat drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring to the out side to catch his breath.

HA: I think both men needs time out Henry.

HE: You could be right there brother.

Ronster slides under the bottom rope and goes after Deep Heat but Deep Heat see’s Ronster coming and kicks Ronster in the gut and then rams Ronster against the apron Deep Heat then rams Ronster into the guard rail and then again to the apron and rolls into the ring.

HA: Desperation there from Deep Heat.

HE: But very effective Harold, The referee is counting Ronster out he needs to get back in the ring and quick.

HA: And Ronster just gets in the ring in the knick of time.

HE: Ouch! Shot to the head.

The Ronster fans cheers loudly as he gets into the ring before the count of ten then Deep Heat connects with a huge boot to the face of Ronster with Ronster half in and half out of the ring Deep Heat goes for the cover.

HA: Come on he can’t be that thick can he, Ronster’s got his feet dangling over the apron.

HE: Tell him ref for gods sake.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:27

The referee drags Deep Heat of Ronster telling him about Ronster’s legs over the apron Deep Heat holds his head in his arms and slams the mat, Deep Heat then urges for Ronster to get to his feet grabs the Ronster and goes for a DDT connects and now goes for the cover.

Kick out….

HA: At last Deep Heat gets a pin attempt in the correct manner.

HE: But Ronster kicks out Harold, Oh no Deep Heat going to the top rope.

The Deep Heat fans boo as Ronster gets the shoulder up Deep Heat the drops an elbow to the chest of Ronster drags him to the centre of the ring climbs the top turn buckle and then goes for a frog splash but over hits and lands just at the side of Ronster.

HA: My god he over hit the frog splash brother.

HE: He certainly did Harold this match really needs to be stopped before both men injure them self’s by botching these moves.

HA: This is why we say don’t try this at home folks.

Ronster starts to come round a little and see’s Deep Heat holding his chest in pain Ronster then grabs hold of Deep Heat and Irish whips him to the ropes and then hit’s a Samoan Drop and goes for the cover.

Kick out…..

HA: Kick out from Deep Heat, nice move from Ronster at least someone’s learning summit.

HE: Yeah close call there for Ronster but this thing continues.

The Ronster fans boo as Deep Heat kicks out Ronster then picks up Deep Heat hit’s a body slam and goes for another cover.

Kick out….

HA: Ronster starting to get on top now Henry.

HE: Indeed Harold looks like Ronster going to finish this match.

Ronster then picks up Deep Heat and goes for the power bomb but Deep Heat some how rolls down the body of Ronster and hit’s a school boy roll up pin but Deep Heat gets his shoulders on the mat and not Ronster’s.

Kick out…..

HA: OMG ! Did I just see that brother?

HE: Yep you did Harold, Ronster goes for the power Bomb Deep Heat counters but put his shoulders on the mat and not Ronster’s but Ronster kicks out thinking he was on the mat.

HA: This is just a joke!

Deep Heat the kick Ronster on the head Ronster is out cold but Deep Heat panders to the crowd and then goes for the Lion salt of the middle rope but misses the second rope and goes flying out of the ring and lands hard on the out side of the ring.

HA: This is really too much for me to watch Henry.

HE: I know what ya saying brother but we have to call this match.

The crowd try not to laugh as Deep heat lays on the outside of the ring Ronster starts to come round inside the ring and rolls out to join the laid out Deep Heat, Ronster then picks up Deep Heat Irish Whips him to the barricade and sends him flying in to the ring announcers area as the crowd start to cheer for big Ron.

HA: Ronster showing Deep Heat how it should be done.

HE: Ouch super kick, Not!

As Ronster marches over towards Deep Heat he jumps onto the Barricade and onto the floor then tries to hit the super kick out of know where but he misses big Ron and hit’s the steel ring post instead.

HA: If that move hit it would have been all over for Ronster.

HE: Do any of Deep Heats moves connect at all?

HA: course they do either the mat or the ring post Henry.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:27

Some of the fans at ring side laugh at Deep Heat who is holding his leg Big Ron comes over and gives a chop to the chest and of Deep Heat then slams his head into the ring post and then rolls him under the bottom rope and into the ring.

HA: What’s Ronster doing, This isn’t a DQ match?

HE: Ron put the chair down you idiot!

Ronster looks at Henry and realizes this isn’t a DQ match Ron throws the chair down and rolls under the bottom rope and goes for the cover.

Kick out….

HA: After the memory loss Ronster goes for the cover and Deep Heat kicks out.

HE: Please god let this match end soon.

Ronster urges for Deep Heat to get to his feet then charges at him and hit’s a shoulder take down Ronster urges for Deep Heat once more to get to his feet and goes for another shoulder take down but this time Deep Heat moves out of the way Ronster hit’s the ropes and deep hit goes for the drop kick once more but misses again landing hard on the mat Ronster bouncing of the ropes falls over Deep Heat and lands in the middle of the ring.

HA: God give me strength to keep calling this match.

HE: Have you got today’s newspaper I really need to catch up on the football transfers.

HA: Hell no, If I gotta call this you have too.

HE: Damn It, Harold!

All the fans in the arena start to laugh at the two men as they start to come round then start to trade punches once more Ronster starts to get the upper hand then knees Deep Heat in the Stomach then hit’s a DDT and goes for the cover.

Kick out…..

HA: This match is so weird, Moves connect then they don’t and then someone gets a cover.

HE: Deep Heat well this kid thinks he’s great and if some of the moves he does do come off then he would be great but a lass he’s not and as for Ronster he’s just a big slugger in the ring and has great heart but really these two men shouldn’t be in the ring.

HE: Oh know, Top rope.

The crowd cheers loudly as both men get to there feet Ronster then head butts Deep Heat then grabs him and goes to the top turn buckle both men start to throw punches balancing on the top rope as they slug it out Ronster then head butts Deep Heat once more and then goes for the superplex from top rope.

HA: My god we need EMT’s out here right now, This has gone all too wrong for both men.

HE: We need to look at the replay Harold.

The replay shows the two men fighting on the top turn buckle Ronster head butts Deep Heat and goes for the superplex but in mid air lets go of Deep Heat and he lands on top of Ronster’s face and both men seamed to be knock out cold and in serious pain.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

HA: Lets hope that both men are ok but this match should never had gone ahead with both men botching move after move and this is what happened at the end of it.

HE: EMT’s are down at the ring tending to the two men and this one will go down as a no contest these two men really must either A: get more training or B: Leave the wrestling to the wrestlers who know what there doing.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:29

The crowd in the arena cheers loudly when they see Christy James standing with a microphone in hand on the titantron. She smiles at the camera and puts the microphone up to her lips.

CH: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my very special guest at this time the Belton Brawler Blade.

The crowd cheers as Blade walks into camera shot Blade smiles at the reaction to the crowd and gives a salute to the camera.

CJ: Blade tonight you have a match with Demarcus Brown to settle the score on who is best to make it 2-1 in this long running feud how do you feel about this match?

Blade: Hi Christy and might I say you look so hot tonight but you look hot where ever you go.

The crowd wolf whistles as Christy Blushes.

Blade: As for Browny boy this match is gonna be a fight in the steel cage every time ?I get close to kicking the hell out of Brown his little white hooded campers come down to the ring and jump me from behind and then Browny boy gets the upper hand he thinks these people who have come here tonight have come here to see him well I can tell you now that all they want to see of Demarcus Brown is that his head is shoved so far up his own ass he will be brown as a chocolate cake.

The crowd in the arena start to cheers loudly and start the lets go Blade chant.

CJ: As like you said this is in a steel cage match will that be a disadvantage for you?

Blade does a cheeky laugh and rubs his hands together.

Blade: No, No,No Christy this will be an advantage for me you see the white campers have some how always gotta in my way and this way it will make sure that it will be one on one with me and Browny boy coz we all know that the only way for him to beat me is with a little help from his little campers and we all know that when it one on one I am one of the toughest sob in the business and that I will kick his ass all over the place.

The crowd in the arena cheers loudly for Blade.

CJ: And finally Blade what is the more important match for you tonight the match with Demarcus Brown or the Ruler of the ring match to determine the new 6CW champion?

Blade: Now that's a very good question Christy, But let me tell you this there as more important as each other you see the first match with Browny boy will well weaken the little so and so, So much that he wont be able to compete in the Ruler of the ring match and then that will leave one less man for me to throw over the top rope, There's 24 other men in that match or should I say 23 after I have finished with Brown but there is only one man who has got the desire to become the very first 6CW champion and that is yours truly me Blade so all of you other competitors in that match you have all been put on notice and you will know who the next 6CW champion will be.

The crowd cheers loudly as Blade then nods at the camera and storms off as Christy looks on in admiration.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:36

We return from commercials and are immediately greeted by the sight of the steel cage, looming ominously over the ring.

HA: Welcome back to Beachfront Brawl folks and this next match, on any other pay per view, would be the headline act! Ever since the beginning of the rebirth of 6CW, the paths of Demarcus Brown and 6CW legend, Blade have continuously crossed.

HE: That’s right and as a result; we’ve seen some truly brutal matches. One only has to think back to Retribution and that brutal, blood filled Last Man Standing match to see how much these men despise one another.

HA: But now, tonight, it all comes to a violent, unpredictable head! Two men, one rivalry settled in one of the most satanic, gruelling structures in wrestling today: A steel cage.

HE: This is the violent crescendo to months of animosity, the winner tonight will walk away knowing he bested the other. This is more than a title match, this is about pride, it’s about honour, it’s about who can be the best.

HA: Time to go over to our ring announcer for the evening.

The ring announcer is shown in the middle of the ring.

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is A STEEL CAGE MATCH!!
The crowd pop.

MB: Billed as ‘The Final Battle’, this match can be via pinfall, submission or escaping the cage!

‘Gangster Rap made me do it’ plays and the crowd descend into boos, as the hooded Demarcus Brown walks onto the stage. He wears a white sleeveless hoodie zipped up to the top with the hood up and a white bandanna covering his mouth. Cockily, Brown strolls down to the ring, ignoring all fans.

MB: Introducing first, from San Jose, California, he weighs in at 260 pounds, DEMARCUS BROWNNNNNNNNNNN!

The boo’s continue, as Brown slides into the ring and walks to the opposite side, focused and meticulous as he turns to face the titantron. The music stops and the atmosphere amplifies, as they await their hero to arrive.

HA: Listen to that!

HE: You think Blade’s popular?

HA: Just a tad!!

‘I do what I want’ hits and the crowd immediately erupt! Blade bounds out onto the stage, looking intense and psyched up for the match.

HA: WILL YOU LISTEN TO THAT!!

HE: Unanimous!

Blade beats his chest and points all around the arena, beginning his descent towards the ring. Brown is shown, looking at him dismissively.

MB: FROM BELTON, WEIGHING IN AT 198 POUNDS, HE IS A 6…C…W LEGEND, BLADEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The crowd pop even louder, as Blade looks up at the cage, and then to Brown. He runs and slides into the ring as the ring announcer exits. He stands and looks at Brown and the music ceases, amplifying the atmosphere and tension within the arena. All eyes shift upwards as the cage lowers.

HA: Both of these men and their hate for one another, confined within a steel cage, this is going to be epic!

The cage is lowered and the referee stands between both men. The cage door is locked as the referee explains the rules to the contenders. Finally he finishes and steps away and both men go nose to nose, the noise levels ramping up further.

-Ding, ding, ding!-

The bell sounds and immediately, both men begin trading hefty blows. Neither man looks to relent as the blows up in their force. Brown, the stronger, heavier man of the two, slowly starts to come out on top, rocking Blade with a left hook to the jaw, taking his chance and driving the 6CW main stay hard into the side of the cage. Blade lets out a cry of anguish as he drops to his knees, Brown taking the initiative and striking with a couple more left hands, pulling Blade up and hitting a bulldog into the centre of the ring. He quickly pulls Blade up and rifles him into the steel once more, lifting him off his feet with a strong irish whip.

Blade slumps to the mat but tries to haul himself up, getting to his knees, but is rocked by a ferocious running kick by Brown. Blade drops to his back.

HA: Ferocious by Brown to start!

Brown doesn’t bother making the pin fall. He circles Blade and opts to lock in a camel clutch, pulling a Blade to stretch him unhealthily. Blade looks to fight out, but Brown’s position means he can’t manufacture a position to escape.

HE: Demarcus is really looking to punish Blade here, using any means!

Blade manages to battle to his knees, but Brown kills off a fight back, driving his knee into the ribs of Blade, snapmaring him and then aiming a brutal, hard kick into the kidney area. Blade cries out as there is an intake of breath from some of the crowd.

HA: Ouch!

Brown carries on his assault, pulling up Blade and hitting a spine buster. Brown finally covers.

Ref: 1…………2……….. Kick out by Blade.

Brown shakes his head and looks to the side of the cage, almost considering mounting an escape attempt. He decides against it, turning his attention back to Blade who is now on his knees, and goes for a front facelock, Blade rallies back and hits a blow to the sternum of Brown, who doubles over, Blade then hitting a European uppercut, putting Brown to the mat. Blade gathers himself and hits Brown with an overdrive.

HA: And the pendulum swings!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:36

Brown is on his back and Blade sits, composes himself and runs the ropes, dropping the leg across the San Jose natives’ throat. Blade looks down at his enemy, again running the ropes and dropping the leg. Blade continues the aggression with another leg drop.

HE: To win these matches, you have to be aggressive.

Blade hauls up Brown, and immediately drops him again, hitting a hard reverse DDT. Blade then looks to the top rope.

HA: Blade loves to fly!

Blade scales the top rope and then looks to Brown who is on his knees, he gets to his feet just in time for…

HA: MISSILE DROPKICK TO THE TEMPLE!!

Blade launches across the ring, rocking Brown who just drops to the mat. Blade pulls Brown up, partially, and drags him towards the cage, holding his face against it and moving it side to side.

HE: Blade’s using that steel like a cheese grater!

HA: What’s your favourite cheese, Henry?

HE: Shut up.

Blade stops the attack by forcing Brown into the steel, causing him to bounce off and hit the mat, the camera zooming in and showing a trickle of blood, emanating from his forehead.

HA: Only a matter of time before we saw bloodshed.

Blade pulls up the bloodied Brown, headbutting him on the wound, opening it more. Blade whips him into the ropes, and as Brown comes back, Blade flapjacks him, but carries it on, allowing Brown to collide with the cage.

HA: Blade’s really giving this some!

HE: It’s a rare show of aggression but this rivalry has bought it out of him.

Brown, now bleeding a bit more, is struggling to get to his feet and Blade makes the cover.

Ref: 1………2………. Brown forces out!

HA: I thought that was it!

Blade grimaces, looking at Brown. He goes to pull Brown up, close to the corner, but Brown cannily thrusts Blade shoulder first into the corner, the Belton man letting out a roar of pain, as his shoulder collides with the steel.

HE: Brown may just get a breather here!!

HA: Great ring awareness!

Brown groggily turns Blade around and begins to reel off a succession of body blows, each one putting Blade further into a seated position. Brown relents and pulls Blade out of the corner, smashing his head into the cage once, twice, three times before once more thrusting a now limp Blade into the steel!

Brown wipes away blood from his forehead and spits at Blade who is prone. Brown rolls Blade over and unleashes a frighteningly intense Curb stomp.

HA: EAT DIRT!!!

HE: Wow…

Brown looks wide eyed, as he picks Blade up, and hoists him onto his shoulders…

HA: This looks ominous!

HE: BROKEN HOME!

Brown unfurls Blade with a ferocious F5, Blade hitting the mat like a rag doll and looking done for. Brown drops to his knees and covers.

HA: This is over!

Ref: 1………….2………………3!

The crowd erupt.

HA: HOW DID HE KICK OUT?!?!

HE: Astonishing!

HA: Brown just reeled off two of the biggest, most destructive moves in his arsenal.
Blade looked done for, written off, yet somehow, SOME WAY, Blade has kicked out!! What heart!

Brown is absolutely beside himself looking pleadingly at the referee who can do nothing but shrug at what has happened.

HE: I don’t think Brown can quite comprehend what has just happened! How many people have we seen kick out of the Broken Home!

Brown shakes his head, pulling Blade up once more and putting him on his shoulders.

HA: Broken Home again?!

HE: Here we go!

HA: BROK… REVERSED!!

HE: POWERBOMB!!

HA: OUTSTANDING!!!

Brown has Blade set up for the Broken Home once again, Blade somehow breaks free and wriggles off. As Brown turns around, he is met by a kick to the gut and an instinctive Powerbomb by Blade, who promptly collapses. Both men are flat out on the canvas.

Crowd: 6CDUB 6CDUB 6CDUB!!!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:40

Blade stirs slowly and begins to crawl for the door, the official on the outside removing the lock and opening the door. Blade is being willed by the crowd to reach the door and he gets closer and closer and closer.

HA: Blade’s going to do it! He’s going to finish this rivalry with a win!!

HE: He’s getting there!

HA: He’s at the ropes!!

Blade reaches the ropes and begins to climb out, head first, the crowd going wild…

They then gasp.

HA: WHAT THE?!

HE: WAS THAT A GANG MEMBER?!?!

HA: IT WAS!

Blade is climbing out of the ring, when from the crowd; a white hooded gang member jumps the barrier, thrusting the door into the head Of Blade, causing him to fall backwards into the ring, a cut emerging under his eye. The gang member quickly flees and once again, both men are down.

They both eventually begin to stir, heading towards the cage. They begin to climb the cage simultaneously, each man labouring towards the top.

HA: These men have given it their all!!

HE: And both men are getting closer to the top of that 15 foot high cage!

HA: Dangerous territory.

Both men reach the top of the cage. They’re both straddling the top of the cage and they start trading tired, laboured blows, the crowd getting more and more hyped up. Brown looks to take control, knocking Blade back with a series of right hands, but then Blade fires back with a clean headbutt, he strikes again with another headbutt and again, and again and again, Brown practically lying on the cage…

HA: This is looking more and more dangerous!

HE: Blade has an insane glint in his eye!

HA: HE’S NOT IS HE?!

HE: HE HAS!!

HA: MY GOD!! THAT’S A HUMAN BEING FALLING 15 FEET!!! BROWN MAY NEED EMT’S!!

Blade is sizing up a groggy Brown who is struggling to sit back up. Blade grabs him and for a second thinks about what he is going to do, before finally going for it, throwing Brown from atop the cage to the ring below. Brown falls almost in slow motion as he finally hits the ring, with a shuddering thud.

HA: Demarcus Brown has not moved! He might need serious medical help!

HE: But look at Blade!! He could climb down and win this match, but he’s almost transfixed on Brown!!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:40

HA: Surely he’s going to do the easy thing and win this!?

Blade looks down to Brown and then over his shoulder to the outside. He’s breathing deeply, almost going through an inner conflict.

HA: Come on Blade, do this. Do the right thing, be the bigger man. End this, win the match for god sake!

Blade closes his eyes, almost as a sign of acceptance and makes his move…

The crowd gasp.

HA: I CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT I HAVE JUST WITNESSED!!!

HE: IT’S A TRAIN WRECK!! AN ABSOLUTE TRAIN WRECK!!

Blade jumped off the cage, looking to hit the Swanton Bomb to the prone Brown below.

The flash bulbs are going off as Blade is about to make contact when at the very last, Brown rolls away, leaving Blade to sickeningly make contact with the mat. He immediately is still and is not moving…

HA: Both of these men have taken horrific hits falling from that cage, but Blade is in a very, very bad way!!

HE: He hasn’t moved! BUT LOOK AT BROWN!!

Brown is slowly crawling towards the cage door, hauling himself slowly towards it. The door is opened and the crowd begin to boo as Blade still shows no sign of moving.

HA: Brown is going to steal this!

Brown reaches the ropes and uses them to get to the outside, he slumps to the outside.

-Ding, ding ding!-

HA: By hook or crook, ladies and gentlemen, Demarcus Brown has snatched victory from the jaws of defeat!

‘Gangster Rap made me do it’ plays and the crowd are booing as Brown slumps against the ring apron as EMT’s rush to both men.

HE: A sensational contest, both men gave it absolutely everything.

HA: But it was one moment of indecision by Blade, he had the match won, he just had to go to the outside, climb down and get the win that looked so likely. But then he made on rash judgement and it backfired. One move cost him the match and he may be seriously injured! But when the dust settles, folks, Demarcus Brown has won the final battle.

We go to commercials with the last shot being the EMT’s trying to get through to Blade.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:57

A video recaps the backroom rivalry between Mr Jones and Dean Andrews and then blends into a recap of the Orthrus and Plague rivalry, accompanied by the music of Airborne. When the video ends we go straight to ringside and focus in on the commentators

He: Oh boy I've got Goosebumps ahead of this next match up

Ha: Well I can't say I blame you. We may be crowning our first ever heavyweight champion here later, but right arguably something more important is on the line, not just bragging rights, but the right to hold the controlling stake in 6CW

HE: That's right and the two men chosen to wage this war aren't exactly strangers to one another having clashed on a few occasions already, but tonight is different, they know that by winning they can change the landscape of this company forever, and here we have our first guy

'Hell' begins to play as the lights in the arena go down and Orthrus walks to the stage illuminated by flames rising from the sides of the entrance. Mr Jones is behind him clapping his chosen star as the two slowly make their way down to the ring ignoring the taunts of the crowd

He: I think despite Andrews hitting the jackpot with his choice you still have to back Orthrus as the favourite here tonight

Ha: I can't argue with that. I've been more that impressed with the Reverend Plague since he debuted, but Orthrus has the golden contract which he can and will use to his advantage.

He: Well both Orthrus and Mr Jones looking confident and who can blame them

The mood quickly changes to loud cheers as 'CCClouds' starts to play. The masked figure of Edward Plague walks through the smoke on the stage and then slowly down to ringside. Dean Andrews follows after him keeping his distance. Plague reaches the ring before carrying out his pre match routine of praying and then climbs into the ring, he faces Orthrus and removes his hood and mask revealing the white soulless eyes

Ha: ermm...can I change my mind? This Plague guy is scary, I'm not so sure this is a straight forward Orthrus victory

He: He really is, I certainly wouldn't want to meet him at night in a dark alleyway, but I still think with the Golden Contract Orthrus holds he has a slight advantage, but this is a clash of the titans, both standing near 7ft tall and both in excess of 350lbs +

Ha: That’s a lot of power in that ring right there, I can't wait to watch this unfold

The referee signals for the bell as the two giants meet in the centre of the ring. They tie up and push each other back and forth trying to gain the upper hand. Orthrus backs Plague into the corner who reverses backing Orthrus up against the turnbuckle. The official has to intervene forcing both men to break and Orthrus pushes his opponent away

Ha: Neither man getting the upper hand here in the early exchanges

The two men meet in the centre of the ring again and tie up. Once again Orthrus pushes Plague back up against the ropes and then Plague reverses the tables again and rolls Orthrus into the corner of the ring. He raises his big arm back and opens his palm ready to strike across Orthrus' chest but the crowd begin to boo as Orthrus ducks in between the ropes and the official has to intervene again

He: This crowd are hot, they want something to happen and so far early on these two are pretty much cancelling each other out strengthwise

The crowd are booing Orthrus as Mr Jones bangs on the canvas to get behind his chosen superstar. Orthrus walks out to the corner and he gets face to face with Plague. The two start to exchange heated words in the middle of the ring before Orthrus spits into Plagues face

Plague turns away and wipes the spit from his face and then reacts angrily by pushing Orthrus. Orthrus reacts in kind by pushing Plague and the two continue to try and one up each other. Orthrus pushes Plague, who pushes back with such force that Orthrus falls through the ropes to the outside of the ring. the big man gets to his feet and hits the canvas furiously

Ha: I don't think Orthrus is liking the fact that each time he has engaged in a test of strength with Plague, it has been Plague who has proven the stronger

Mr Jones orders the official to stop his counting out as he tries to talk more encouragement into Orthrus. Dean Andrews on the other side is acting as a cheerleader for Plague trying to get the crowd behind him.

Orthrus pulls himself onto the ring apron and then climbs in the ring over the top rope. Plague is taunting him in the middle of the ring which doesn't go down well and Orthrus rushes at him. Again more boos as he stops short of making any kind of contact and talks more trash to his face.

He: The crowd really not happy with this at the minute

Ha: Me neither. I'm so confused, I was looking forward to watching these two rip each other limb from limb, and so far I hate to say it, but this has been a bit of an anti climax

He: Well hopefully things might be picking up here

Orthrus talks more trash and then raises his hand in the air issuing a challenge. Plague looks around at the crowd who cheer him on and then raises his hand in the air. The two men lock fingers and then raise their other hands and start to fight against each other. Orthrus is getting the advantage but Plague quickly turns the tables and forces Orthrus down to his knees. Mr Jones barks orders from the corner and Orthrus reacts by fighting back up to his feet and forcing Plague down to his knees

Ha: Once again both guys equalling each other’s strength, cancelling each other out

Plague battles back and the two are face to face, locked in a battle of strength. Neither giving an inch to the other. Plague begins to exert more strength and slowly begins to back Orthrus into the corner of the ring. Orthrus is up against the turnbuckle when he breaks his hands free and then pushes Plague away.

Orthrus closes in on Plague and then lifts him up from the canvas, he whips him against the ropes and connects with a shoulder charge but Plague stays standing to the disgust of Orthrus. Orthrus backs against the ropes and then hits another shoulder charge to no avail

He: The irresistible force clashes with the immovable object

Orthrus goes for another shoulder charge but Plague dodges out of the way and Orthrus goes flying into the corner of the ring. Plague closes in and strikes his palm across the chest of Orthrus, the sound echoes around the arena. Orthrus reverses pushing Plague in the corner and connects with a chop of his own

Ha: Finally a bit of physicality between the two

The crowd begin to cheer as Plague reverses once again and pushes Orthrus into the corner. He raises his hand again but as it comes down Orthrus ducks out of the ring. He looks annoyed at constantly being one upped by his opponent. He pulls himself back onto the apron before climbing the ring

He: Once again these two men attempting to out do his opponent

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:00

HA: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT???

Ha: WHAT ON EARTH HAS JUST HAPPENED

He: This crowd really don't like this, but what just happened, I'm as confused as you

Replays show the two men going to tie up when Orthrus gets a thumb to the eye of Plague who falls down to the mat and Orthrus covers him for an easy 1,2,3

He: I still, I still don't get what just happened. Surely that shouldn't be enough to put this guy down

Plague is on the mat as Mr Jones walks in the ring and goes straight over to Orthrus raising his arm in victory. Dean Andrews is in shock on the outside, Mr Jones taunts his rival and Andrews reacts angrily. He slides in the ring and makes a bee line for Mr Jones but Orthrus forms a shield in between. Andrews is shouting insults as Mr Jones just laughs to himself. Plague gets to his feet and Andrews turns to face him

Ha: I have to say that match was nowhere near the classic I expected and I'm afraid to say it certainly was memorable, but for the wrong reasons

He: Dean Andrews seriously isn't happy here

Ha: I really don't blame him. I can't help but think there's something to this

Plague is on his feet with Andrews hounding him. Mere inches from his face Andrews has turned red with rage, SMACK

The crowd gasp in shock as Andrews smacks his hand across the face of Plague. Andrews continues to talk trash in the face of Plague and raises his hand again

He: PURIFIER!!

The crowd are going ballistic as Plague connects with his signature move on Andrews leaving him flat out in the centre of the ring. Plague looks down emotionless as the he gets covered in litter and cups thrown from the crowd. Mr Jones pushes past Orthrus and Plague and looks down on his fallen foe with a sick smile on his face

Ha: THIS WAS A DAMN SET UP! WHAT A CROCK OF *BEEP*

Mr Jones barks instructions at the two men. Plague exits the ring and makes his way over to the timekeepers area. He grabs a steel chair and throws it in the ring and then grabs a piece of paper from the ring announcer. Jones orders Orthrus to lift Andrews up

CRACK!!!

Ha: WHAT A SICKENING CHAIRSHOT! THE BOSS IS BUSTED OPEN

He: I think that's former boss

Ha: This is disgusting

Jones unfolds the chair and sets aside the limp body of Andrews. He sits down as Plague hands him the piece of paper and a microphone

MJ: Ladies and gentlemen, a deal is a deal. I hold in my hand the very contract that was at stake here tonight. This is the paperwork that gives me the controlling stake in 6CW, all I have to do is sign it. Now we're all about making history here in 6CW, tonight we'll crown our first ever champion, but more importantly right now, each and every one of you is going to witness the history that will change the landscape of this company for ever

Mr Jones flips the paper to the last page, he refuses the pen that Orthrus offers him, instead he pulls a quill from the inside pocket of his suit jacket and presses it against the forehead of Andrews

Ha: THIS IS DISGUSTING! HE'S SIGNING THE DAMN CONTRACT WITH THE BLOOD OF ANDREWS! I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH A SICKENING SIGN OF DISRESPECT

He: I have to agree. I've never seen anything like this

The crowd are baying for blood as Mr Jones signs the contract giving him total control of 6CW. Plague still stands emotionless as Mr Jones once again raises Orthrus' arm in victory before spitting on Andrews and exiting the ring flanked by Orthrus and Plague

Ha: This is a disgrace. I don't know what to say.

He: This crowd is angry and I don't blame them.

Ha: I think we were all excited for this match but I never expected that

At the top of the ramp Jones stops and takes another look down to Andrews bloody body in the ring before exiting to backstage

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:00

Christy James is walking back stage as the titron flickers into life and the crowd cheers as Christy spots Jack Hurst in the corner doing some star jumps and getting ready for the Ruler of the Ring match She walks over to him and Hurst stops exercising and smiles at Christy.

CJ: Hi Jack, Any chance of a quick word about your match tonight, Well when I say match I mean the Ruler of the Ring as your in last do you think that's given you a great chance of winning the match?

The crowd cheers as Hurst nods to the camera with the reaction to the crowd and then looks at Christy.

JH: Indeed Christy it should give me a great chance of winning I mean coming in last means that all your competitors will be well lets just say they will be not of great health I by the other hand shall be of perfect health and will there for have every chance of winning this competition and then be crowned the new 6CW champion.

The crowd in the arena cheers loudly.

CJ: Who do you see as your biggest threat in the match if there still in there?

JH: Well Christy another good question from you tonight you are on form I will give you that be really there's only one person that I will be keeping an eye on and that is me.

CJ: Please elaborate, how can you keep an eye on yourself, Your not going to throw yourself over the top rope are you?

Hurst laugh in a sarcastic way.

JH: Oh Christy you were going so well too, No my dear lady I am not going to throw myself over the top rope that would be just too outrages even for me no Christy I need to keep an eye on myself because I do not want to make any mistakes as you may well know that it takes just one mistake and its all over and that I can not and will not allow to happen after I have just been handed the number 25 slot I will not throw this opportunity away this is my chance to become world champion and I will take it, Now please go because I really need to limber up for my match many thanks Christy.

Christy nods at Jack as he then starts to do swat jumps as the cameraman looks on at Jack as the scene then fades.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:15

The camera pans around the ring as the fans are heard chanting “6C-Dub!”.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is the RULER OF THE RING MATCH!!!!!!! And it is for the 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!

*The arena gives a huge pop.

MB: Now the only way to win is to throw 21 men over the top rope, to which it then becomes a fatal fourway elimination match. When we are down to our final two the match then become a ladder match where the two competitors must climb the ladder.

HE: I got tingles Harold! I can’t believe we are finally here! We are going to have a world champion once again!

HA: This crowd has been electric tonight and will play a huge role in who becomes the champion. Their support will push superstars to the edge!

HE: Tonight it is all about the numbers though, the bigger the number the later you come, and therefore the less time you have to survive.

HA: And survive is the game! Who is your favorite to win the match Henry?

HE: Man I hate to guess but with Plague and Orthrus seemingly teaming up side by side you cannot look to far past one of these men.

HA: Very true, I will have to go with Jack Hurst being the last one coming out he is the name that will be looking closely behind the scenes and looking how the match evolves.

“Champion” hits as the arena give a loud heated reception to Mike Masters who slowly makes his way out not looking too pleased. He is seen wearing pink trunks with “Perfect” written across the back in bleu. Masters performs a perfect handstand at the top of the ramp, then leaps back to his feet, shouting “I’m Perfect Your Not!!!” Masters then descends down the ramp towards the ring as he makes his way up the steel steps and enters the ring. Masters then makes his way over to the turnbuckle and poses with his arms stretched out to his side.

HE: Masters finds himself in a situation he won’t be too pleased about. Losing to Hurst cost him a huge chance at entering at number 25, but instead he is the first man out.

HA: I wouldn’t count him out though, this man has talent, and has the ability to cause a huge upset.

HE: But who is number 2?!

Masters is seen pacing back and forth in the ring waiting for his opponent.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:22

A prison cell is shown on the titantron with a guards baton rolling across the bars.

VO: LIGHTS OUT!!!!!

“Sirens” Hits!!!

HE: What?!

HA: It’s Helms!!! Masters buddy!

The lights come back on Marty Helms is seen at the top of the ramp in black combat pants as he tilts his head up staring at Masters laughing.

HE: These two men set out since day one that they would rise up 6CW together, but yet now they are opponents!

HA: Everyone for themselves, this is going to be interesting!

Helms makes his way down the ramp, and then leaps on to the apron as Masters is seen trying to plead with Helms in the distance. Helms enters the ring as he makes his way over towards Masters. Masters is heard saying “Let’s team”. Helms shakes his head as the two men shake hands.

HE: Seems like some bonds never break though!

HA: Good move strength in numbers!

*SMACK!

HE: What a right hand shot!!!!!

HA: He screwed Masters over!!!

The replay shows Masters trying to pull away after the handshake but Helms held on, and pulled Masters towards him hitting a hard right hook shot to the chin as Masters falls back in the corner. Helms quickly makes his way over and hits a quick series of shots to the ribs, followed a side elbow thrust shot to the head. Helms then whips Masters across to the opposite corner. Helms comes dashing in but Masters leaps over Helms. Helms then turns around and walks straight into a standing dropkick by Masters.

Helms stumbles back into the corner as Masters charges in and hits a flying forearm shot to the head. Masters then climbs on to the second rope and hits a 9 hard shots to the head, as Helms shoves him away. Masters lands on his feet as Helms connects with a clothesline. Masters rises back to his feet as Helms hits another, and then a third. Masters slowly gets back up as Helms back him against the ropes and is seen grabbing his legs and trying to lift Masters over the rope on the opposite side of the ramp.

HE: Could Masters match be already finished!?!

HA: Helms is desperately trying to lift him over the top rope.

Masters is seen clutching on to the top rope for dear life as Helms continues to put pressure as the “5 Second” clock emerges.

5……

4……

3…….

2…..

Helms throws Masters over the top rope

1……..

BUZZ!!!!!!

“Famous” Hits

HE: Masters is gone!!!!

HA: No he lands on the apron!

Out comes dashing Roman Azrael to a good pop from the crowd. Azrael dashes down the ramp and slides in the ring. Helms swings a right at Masters but Masters ducks under and hits a shoulder thrust to gut. Helms stumbles away as Azrael props him on his shoulder.

HE: RIGHTEOUS!!!!!! (GTS)

HA: Helms is out cold!

Masters sneakily gets back into the ring and runs towards the ropes, he leaps on the second rope and jumps off going for a disaster kick but Azrael ducks under. Azrael then spins Masters around and props him on his shoulders as he goes for another Righteous, but Masters franticly slides off. Masters then runs the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Azrael grabs ahold of Masters wrist, as Masters falls to the mat.

HE: KIMURA LOCK!!!!!!

HA: He is going to break Masters in two!!!

Masters is seen tapping out quickly as Azrael keeps the hold locked in. Masters is seen screaming in pain with Azrael continuing to apply pressure.

HE: Here comes Helms!!!!!

Helms dashes over and leaps in the air but hits an elbow drop on Masters instead of Azrael who breaks away from the hold and rolls away. Both men get to their feet as Azrael hits a roundhouse kick to the side of Helms head as he falls back against the ropes. Azrael makes his way over and hits a knife edges chop, as he then whips Helms across the ring, but Helms counters and delivers one of his own.

Azrael bounces off the ropes as Helms goes for a big back body drop but Azrael counters with a kick to the head, as Helms stumbles away. Azrael then comes running towards Helms and goes for a clothesline but Helms counters with a spinebuster, only for Azrael to counter with a hurricarana. Helms gets to his feet as Azrael dashes towards him again as Helms swings a wild right but Azrael ducks under.

*SMACK!!!!!!

HE: What a Disaster kick by Masters!!!!

HA: He knew Azrael would avoid that right from Helms!!!

5…….

4…….

3……

2….

1…..

BUZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“We are the Future” Hits as Dennis Hart makes his way out to a rather silent reception from the crowd. He dashes down the ramp and slides into the ring.

HE: Here comes Hart! A man who hasn’t really made his mark in 6CW but will be looking to change that here tonight!

HA: Stranger things have happened!

*SMACKS!!!!!!!

HE: Lights Out!!!!!!

HA: Hart ran straight into that one!!!!!

HE: He is out cold!

Helms drags Hart to his feet and throws him over the top rope but Hart is seen holding on to the bottom as Helms walks away thinking he has eliminated him. Meanwhile Masters is seen hitting some stiff rights in the corner on Azrael who is trying to cover up. Masters whips Azrael across to the opposite corner. Masters comes flying in with a splash but Azrael dashes away as Masters smashes into the turnbuckle. He stumbles away grasping his ribs as Azrael props him on his shoulders

HE: RIGHTEOUS!!!!!!

*SMACK!!!!!

HA: LIGHT OUTS!!!!

HE: SPEAR!!!!

*SMASH!!!!

HA: What an Arn Anderson like spinebuster!!!

*Crowd: That was Awesome!!!!

The Replay shows Azrael hitting his GTS on Masters only for Helms to come flying in and hits Light Out, as he then turned around Hart came flying in with a spear only to hold on and follow it up with his spinebuster.

5….

4…..

Hart drags Helms to his feet and chucks him over the top rope.

3….

2…

Helms is seen having landed on the apron as Hart hits a series of rights trying to knock Helms off.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:33

“Airplane” Hits as the arena burst into life giving a thunderous ovation to GazzyD who makes his out applauding the fans, and then runs down the ramp and slides into the ring.

HE: Oh My GazzyD! The History Maker!!!

HA: But will he make history here tonight?!

Masters is seen getting to his feet, as Gazzy comes flying in and hits a spinning heel kick. Azrael is back up and runs towards Gazzy who counters with a drop toe hold. As Azrael tries to push himself back up, Gazzy comes off the ropes and hits a low drop kick to the side of the head. He then makes his way towards Hart and spins him around and plants him with a DDT.

*Crowd: Gazzy! Gazzy! Gazzy!

HE: Gazzy cleaning house here!

HA: He is here tonight determined to put the last 7 months behind him and reclaim the one thing that validates his career, and that is the 6CW World Title!

Helms sneaks back into the ring as Gazzy turns around.

HE: Light Out!!!!

HA: Gazzy avoids it!!

Gazzy spins Helms around and drives him backwards into the corner. Gazzy uses his quick feet and repeatedly targets Helms ribs.

HE: He is so dangerous with his educated feet.

HA: But you take that away from him and he is unable to execute the majority of his moves. Helms is capable of doing that.

*SPLASH!!!!

HE: Masters just charged into Helms!

*SMACK!!!!

HE: What a super kick almost taking Masters head off!!!

Gazzy then charges back into the corner and hits enziguri kick in the corner. Gazzy then drags Helms to his feet and tries to lift him over the top rope. Meanwhile Hart is seen hammering away at Azrael in the corner, as he then drags Azrael away from the corner and scoops slams him as the “5 Second” Clock emerges.

5……

4……

3…..

2……

1!

BUZZ!!!!!!!!

HE: Whose next?!

“Nightmare Clown” Echoes across the arena as an uneasy feel creeps in

HA: O god no!

Joker slithers his way out from under the ring and slides into the ring. Joker comes flying in from behind and clobbers the back of Gazzy head who was trying to lift Helms over the top rope. Joker whips Gazzy across the ring and hits a samoan drop in the center of the ring. He then drops down and wraps his hand around Gazzy throat as he looks to try and choke him out cold. Helms and Masters are seen regrouping in the corner as they shake hands and agree to team up.

Hart hits a throat thrust on Azrael as Helms and Masters come flying in from behind and rapidly attack the two men. Masters is seen like a hitting a flurry of quick shots on Azrael as he then whips him across to the opposite corner. Helms meanwhile hits a stiff headbutt that staggers Hart, but who finds strength and hits a knee thrust to the gut. Hart then clobbers Helms back and then delivers an irish whip. As Helms comes off the ropes Hart goes for a big boot, but Helms slides between the legs. Hart quickly turns around, as Helms comes flying in.

HE: SPEAR BY HELMS!!!!

HA: Giving Hart a piece of his own medicine!!!

*The arena gives a good pop as Helms gets back to his feet and spits on Hart.

HE: Helms is really growing into this match.

HA: Hart looks like a goner right now!

As the “5 Second” Clock emerges Joker is seen with the Cobra clutch locked in on GazzyD who is screaming in pain .

5……

4……

3……

2……

1…….

BUZZ!!!!!

“Invaders Must Die” Hits

HE: WHAT?!!?!?!?!?

HA: HOLYSH!T!!!!!!

HE: It can’t be!!!!!!

The arena give a huge standing ovation as the former 6CW Tag Team Champion, and one half of the greatest 6CW Tag Team makes his way out.

HE: It’s ANGEL!!!!!!!

HA: And just listen to this crowd!!!! They have not forgotten him!!!!

The 6ft9 man makes his way down the ramp as Joker releases Gazzy from the Cobra Clutch hold and laughs him off. Angel pounds his chest as he charges towards the ring.

*SMACK!!!!

HE: What a boot to the face by Angel!!!

HA: Joker ran straight into that!!!!

Helms charges towards Angel who hits another big boot on his opponent. Masters then leaps off the top rope with a crossbody only to be caught by Angel who hits a fall away slam sending Masters flying across the ring. Angel then drags Gazzy to his feet is seen clutching his neck as the two men embrace each other. Angel then spots Hart out of the corner of his eye and hits a lariat clothesline turning Hart inside out. Angel then points to the top rope as the arena erupts into cheers.

HE: Are we about to see it?!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

HA: Man it has been over 3 years since I last saw this move!!!!

Angel drags Hart to his feet and props him on his shoulders as Gazzy climbs to the top rope.

HE: DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!! (Legion of Doom Finisher)

*Crowd: Thank you Angel!!!! Thank you Angel!!!! Thank you Angel!!!!!

Angel is seen smiling as he nods his head in appreciation as he applauds the fans. Joker pushes himself back up to his feet, as Angel hits a kick to the gut and then raises him the air.

HE: FALLEN ANGEL!!!!!! (Razor Edge)

HA: Well I think we may have found Joker weakness!!!

HE: Man The Untouchables haven’t lost a single beat, they are picking up exactly where they left off!!!!

5…..

Gazzy is seen working on Joker as he tries to lift him over the top rope, as Joker is seen holding on to the ropes.

4…..

3……

2…….

1……

Buzz!!!!!!

“Loser” hits as the arena erupts into a chorus of boo’s as out comes Garry Grant

HE: Here comes the critic!!!

HA: Haven’t seen him for a while.

Grant slides into the ring

*SMACK!!!!

HE: Disaster Kick!!!!

HA: LIGHT OUT!!!!!!

HE: What a combo by Masters and Helms!!!!

Masters then drags Grant to his feet and chucks him over the top rope as he becomes the first man to be eliminated.

HE: Well that was a quick one!!!

HA: Masters and Helms quite literally took him!

Angel is seen driving his boot in Hart throat in the corner, Helms then looks around for Azrael and as he turns around he is met by a springboard clothesline by Azrael. Masters hits a series of rights and lefts, as he follows it up with a kick to the gut, and goes for a suplex. Azrael lands on his feet behind Masters and hits a drop kick. Masters quickly gets back up as Azrael hits a chop across the chest and delivers an irish whip, but Masters counters and delivers one of his own, as Azrael holds on to the ropes to stop his momentum. Masters charges towards Azrael who pulls down on the top rope as Masters flies over it.

HE: There goes Masters!!!!

HA: A monumental shock!!! Azrael just eliminated the number one man!!

HE: Hold on no! Only one of his feet have touched the floor!!!

Masters grabs hold of the bottom rope as the countdown once again begins.

5…..

4….

3…..

Masters rolls back underneath the bottom rope into the ring.

2….

1…..

BUZZ!!!!

“Six Barrel Shotgun” Plays across the arena as out comes running Dylan Wright.

HE: Dylan has had a turbulent month to say the least having been put through what can be describe as a punishment by Jones for losing to Ron at Retribution.

HA: But Wright will be looking to impress here tonight!!!!

Hart makes his way over to Wright and swings a right but Dylan blocks it and grabs ahold of Hart to hit a belly to back suplex. As Joker rises to his feet Dylan runs the ropes and hits a running knee shot to head and follows it up with a swinging neckbreaker. As Dylan gets back to his feet a tall figure is seen right behind him. Angel spins Dylan around and hits a kick to the mid-section and raises him in the air as the crowd give a loud pop as he shows great strength with his delayed vertical suplex.

*SMASH!!!!

HE: What a shot by Helms!!!!!

HA: Bicycle Kick to Angel head!!!!

HE: Wright fell right on top of him as well!

Wright then mounts on top of Angel and lets some shots go to the head. Gazzy then charges towards Helms who plants him with a big spinebuster in the center of the ring. Meanwhile Joker gets to his feet as Masters hits a right hook backing Joker against the ropes. Masters hits a knife edge chop across the chest, only for Joker to hit a thumb to the eye out of nowhere as Masters stumbles away. Jokers measure him up…

HE: Joker Slam!!!!!

HA: Joker hit a cheap shot, but knew how to give himself some space and time to hit his finisher there!

5…..

4…..

3……

2……

1…..

BUZZ!!!!!

“Six barrel Shotgun” Hits as out come charging Dylan brother Cody. Cody dashes down the ramp and slides into the ring

HE: Interesting development here we now have 3 tag teams in the match!

HA: Well 2 Henry, and 1 semi, Masters and Helms are just two men who want to climb to the top of the ladder together.

HE: True! Still have the Wright Brothers, and the Untouchables though!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Dylan breaks away from Angel, as Hart is seen rushing over but Dylan ducks under the clothesline as Hart runs straight into a kick to the gut as Cody hits a twist of fate. Dylan and Cody then drag Hart back to his feet and both lift him over the top rope only for him to land on the apron. The two brothers then step away.

*SMACK!!!!

HE: Double Super Kick by the brothers!!!!

HA: There goes Hart!!!!

Hart is eliminated. Meanwhile Joker is seen driving his thumbs into Masters eyes in the corner as Helms comes to Masters aid as he hits a headbut from behind. Masters and Helms then drive Joker in the corner as Masters hits a quick series of shoulder thrusts to the gut, as Helms hits some hard shot to the head. Masters then makes his way over towards the ropes as Helms delivers an irish whip towards Masters. Masters pulls down on the top rope as Joker flies over the top rope and on to the hard floor on the outside to get eliminated.

HE: Masters and Helms really are working well as a team here!

HA: The two men have eliminated 2 of the 3 men so far and really defied the odds so far.

5…..

4…..

3….

2…

1….

BUZZ!!!!

“FAITH” Hits!!!!!!!!

HE: It’s can’t be!!!!!!

HA: HERE COMES THE RONSTER!!!!!

Ron emerges as the top of the ramp with a chair in hand to a huge ovation from the crowd. He makes his way down the ramp only to have seconds thoughts as he props up his chair and sit down looking at the action unfold in the ring.

Crowd: We Love you Ron!!! We Do! We Love you Ron! We do!!! OOOHH RON WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Ron is seen waving to his fans, as Angel gets back to his feet. Angel staggers around as he turns around

HE: Arzael with a moonsault!!!

HA: Angel catches him!!!

Angel then military presses Azrael in the air and makes his way over towards Ron as starts shaking his head shouting “Don’t!!!!”. Angel then throws Azrael out of the ring towards Ron who makes a break away from the last second into the ring as Azrael lands on the hard mat barely moving as officials check on him.

Ron is then seen standing in the middle of the ring as Masters/Helms, The Wright Brothers , and The Untouchables are seen circling around him. Ron drops down to his knee’s and begins to pray as the countdown clock appears.

5……

4…..

3….

2…..

1….

BUZZ!!!!!!

“CCCLOUD” Hits

HE: O god was that who Ron was praying too!?

HA: My god I hope not!!!!

HE: Here comes Plague!

Plague makes his way out to loud heated reception from the crowd as they chant “YOU SOLD OUT!!!! YOU SOLD OUT!!!!” Plague pauses at the top of the ramp as he waves to the back as Orthrus follows behind with Jones by their side smiling away. The 7 men in the ring are seen watching and anticipating Plague and Orthrus. They descend down the ramp and leap on to the apron and into the ring as all 7 men unite and rapidly attack the two men. Hart, Grant, Joker, and Azrael who were all eliminated dash back into the ring and come to the group of 7 aid as the all assault Plague and Orthrus to Jone’s horror.

Crowd: 6C-Dub!!! 6C-DUB!!!! 6C-DUB!!!!

HE: Well that is what the locker room think about Plague’s decision to screw Andrews!!!!

HA: This is an unlikely seen the 6CW locker room is uniting against who they perceive as the enemy in Plague and Orthrus!!!

The group of eleven men collectively lift Orthrus over the top rope and throw him out of the ring as he lands on the hard mat. Plague is seen trying to cover up as Angel hits hard right and left. The 10 men make their way towards Plague and once more collectively lift him in the air as Jones helps Orthrus rise to his feet. Angel then solely military presses Plague in the air

*SMASH!!!!

HE: Bye Bye Plague and Orthrus!!!!

HA: Can you blame the locker room? They just did one of the biggest screwjobs in 6CW history!

HE: Hell has no fury though as Jone’s scorn!

Plague is seen flying over top rope on to Orthrus and Jones. The 3 men pick themselves up as Orthrus and Plague are seen seething desperately trying to get back into the match as Jones tries to drag them away telling them “Now is not the time”. Orthrus and Plague make their way up the ramp.

5……

4……

3……

2….

1…..

BUZZ!!!!!!

HE: Whose coming out?!

HA: I don’t know but Orthrus and Plague are fuming!

“Big Things Poppin” Hits as the arena erupts into a chorus off boo’s as out comes Daniel Reilly. Orthrus and Plague are seen on their toes as Jone’s tries to back the two giants away as Reilly slowly walks past them.

THUMP!!!!!

HE: RRKKKOOO!!!!!!

The arena give a huge pop!

HA: TO THE BOSS!!!!!

HE: My god there is going to be hell to pay for that!!!

HA: Reilly just RKO’ed Jones!!!

Crowd: Reilly! Reilly!! Reilly!!!

Orthrus and Plague think about going after Reilly who is seen standing next’s to Jones body as he gives a blank stare to Plague and Orthrus. Reilly then descends down the ramp towards the ring as Plague and Orthrus drag Jones back up to his feet and carry him to the back. Reilly slides into the ring as the Wright brothers immediately try and take him out hitting various kicks and punches trying to keep him grounded. Reilly begins to fight back hitting some hard shots to the gut as he gets to his feet. Dylan swings a wild right but Reilly blocks it and hits a thumb to the eye. Cody comes flying in with a clothesline but Reilly ducks under and grabs a hold of Cody.

HE: GERMAN!!!!!!

HA: Reilly holds on!

HE: there is the second.

HA: Going for the third!!

But Cody blocks it with his leg. Reilly hits a forearm shot to the back of Cody’s head as he stumbles away. Dylan spins Reilly around and hits a kick to the mid-section as he goes for a snap suplex, but Reilly blocks it, as he counters and hits a snap suplex of his own. Cody then charges back in and goes for a dropkick but Reilly grabs ahold of the left leg.

HE: ANKLE LOCK!!!! IT”S LOCKED IN!!!!

HA: VINTAGE REILLY! WHAT A COUNTER!!!!!

Meanwhile Ron is seen hiding away in the corner as Masters and Helms are seen trading blows with Angel and GazzyD. Masters drives GazzyD into the corner and hits a quick series of shots to the head. Masters then backs away and comes flying in shoulder charge to the gut but Gazzy moves away at the last second as Masters smacks his shoulder against the ring post. Ron rushes over

HE: ROLL UP!!!!!

HA: GAZZY DOES THE COUNT!!!

1….

2….

3!!!!

*The arena gives a loud pop

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:34

Helms is seen trying to lift Angel over the top rope as Gazzy makes his way over to help his partner out and hits a chop across the chest. Meanwhile Ron leaps in the air as if he just eliminated someone as Masters gets back up to his feet. Ron panics and unleashes a flurry of shots trying to back Masters against the ropes. Ron then whips Masters across the ring. As Masters comes off the ropes, Ron tries to leap frog over but Masters smacks Ron in the family jewels. Ron crumbles down to the mat as Masters drags Ron to his feet.

HE: Gringo Killer!!!!!

HA: Goodnight Ron!!!!

“5 Second” Clock appears.

5…..

4….

Masters drags Ron to his feet.

3…..

2…

1…..

BUZZ!!!!!!!!

Whose up?

“VOICES!” Hits!

HE: It can’t be!!?!?!?!?

HA: Oh my god!!! It’s Diesel!!! It’s DIESEL!!!!!

HE: Calm down Harold!
HA: Hell no, this is a mark out moment Henry!!!

The crowd give a thunderous ovation as out comes Diesel who stares at the competition in the ring. He then shoves a leather glove on as he strides down the ramp and leaps on to the apron into the ring. Masters drops Ron and charges towards Diesel.

HE: STUNNER!!!!!

Dylan swings a right but Diesel blocks it.

HA: AND ANOTHER STUNNER!!!!

Cody hits a kick to the mid-section and delivers and irish whip but Diesel counters.

HE: STUNNER AGAIN!!!!

HA: He’s taking everyone out!!!!

Reilly comes flying in with a clothesline but Diesel ducks under, spins Reilly around.

HE: STUNNER!!!!!

HA: No Reilly shoves Diesel away.

HE: RKO!!!!!!

HA: There will cut off any momentum!!!!

*The Arena erupts and gives a huge pop to Reilly who stares down at Diesel’s lifeless body.

Dylan slithers behind Reilly and hits a backstabber, as he then quickly rises to his feet.

*SMACK!!!!!

HE: INCOMING!!!! ANGEL WITH A MASSIVE BYCICLE KICK!!!!!

Angel then drags Dylan to his feet and tries to lift him over the top rope as Helms come charging  in from behind clobbering the back of Angel. Helms then tries to lift Angel over the top rope as Ron comes running into the action and shows remarkable strength flipping all 3 men over the top rope!!!!!

HE: What the hell!?!?

HA: I think Ron just surprised himself!!!!

HE: Angel, Helms, and Dylan all eliminated!!!

HA: Hold on a second, Helms is still in the match! Just clinging on to the bottom rope!

Ron leaps around in the ring in complete amazement! Ron poses for the fans who give a loud pop as Helms rolls back into the ring under the bottom rope. Masters hits a stiff right on Ron, who flips and swings wild right and left backing Masters against the ropes. Masters gets desperate and hits a thumb to the eye as he then shoves Ron away.

*SMACK!!!!!

HE: LIGHT OUT AGAIN!!!!!

HA: Helms really using his new finisher to a devastating effect!

HE: To think that Helms and Masters have been in this match the longest just over 45 minutes now.

HA: Must wonder how much they have left in the tank.

HE: The shere desire to become the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion is enough to push anyone to their limits!

HE: DOWNTOWN ON HELMS!!!!

HA: Gazzy coming flying back into the match out of nowhere!

Gazzy gets back to his feet as he spots Masters recovering in the corner. Gazzy comes flying with a running knee shot to the head. Gazzy then hits a series of kicks to the gut as he then tries to lift Masters of the top rope. Meanwhile Reilly is seen hitting a stiff European uppercut on Diesel. Reilly climbs on to the second rope and hits 5 shot to the head only for Diesel to grab ahold of Reilly body and pivots him around on his shoulders, and hits a running powerslam in the center of the ring.

5…..

4…..

3….

2….

1….

BUZZ!!!!!

HE: Whose turn is it now?!

“What a waster” Hits as the arena erupts into a chorus of boo’s out comes charging Deep Heat. Heat dashes down the ramp and slides into the ring.

HA: Ron’s Nemesis!!!!

HE: Haha this should be interesting seeing how the first match ended.

Heat and Ron begins to trade blows in the center of the ring, as Heat eventually blocks one shot and goes for a small package!

HE: Think he realizes it is a battle royal?

HA: God knows!

Ron breaks out of it as the two men get back to their feet. Heat swings with a clothesline but Ron ducks under and hits a roll up pin!

HE: Now Ron is doing it!

HA: God how did they get a contract….

Heat kicks out as he hits his super kick to Ron’s gut, as he stumbles down to one knee. Heat then makes his way over to Ron, only to walk into a low blow by Ron. The two men then collapse next to each other swinging the odd arm at each other.

Gazzy is spotted trying to lift Masters over the top rope who swings a couple of elbow shots to Gazzy’s head. Gazzy breaks away as Masters hits a big uppercut as Gazzy stumbles towards Helms.

HE: CROSSFACE LOCKED IN!!!!!!

HA: Once again Helms and Masters really working well as a team here!

Gazzy is seen screaming in pain as Helms leans back as far as he can increase the pressure on Gazzy’s neck. Meanwhile Diesel is seen raising Reilly over the top rope but Reilly falls on to the apron. Diesel swings a right but Reilly blocks it and hits a right of his own. Reilly steps back into the ring and hits a European uppercut on Diesel who stumbles back in the corner. Reilly then whips Diesel across into the opposite corner. Reilly comes flying in and hits a running dropkick in the corner. Reilly then rises back up to his feet as he tries to raise Diesel over the top rope.

5…..

4……

3…..

Heat is seen backing Ron against the ropes hitting some hard shots to the head as he then tries to raise Ron over the top rope.

2……

1……

BUZZ!!!!!!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:36

“IT”S AN OMEN/GRANITE” HITS!!!!!

HE: HOLYSH!T!!!!!!!

HA: IT CAN’T BE CAN IT?!?!?!?!

The arena erupts into a huge ovation as “Holysh!t” chants are heard echoing across the arena.

HE: IT IS!!!! IT IS!!!!

HA: He’s BACK!!!!!! THE FORMER 6WF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION IS IN 6CW!!!!!

HE: My god could he do the unthinkable and capture the 6CW World Title tonight?

HA: He certainly has the credentials.

Chaos emerges from the back and stares across the O2 arena at the top of the ramp.

HE: 6CW has just become a little more FREAKIER!!!!

Chaos laughs as he then makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring. Cody immediately comes flying towards him but Chaos hits a big back body drop sending Cody flying on to the outside of the ring to become eliminated. Diesel then swings right but Chaos blocks it and hits a kick to gut.

HE: G-FORCE!!!! (Angel’s wings)

HA: My god he just did that to a mammoth of a man in Diesel!!!

Chaos then drags Diesel to his feet and throws him over the top rope to get eliminated. As Chaos turns around Reilly goes for a RKO, but Chaos shoves him away

*SMACK!!!!

HE: Right into a disaster kick!!!

HA: G-FORCE!!!!!!

HE: Man Chaos is really destroying everybody he can get his hands on!!!!

HA: So far Chaos and Ron have both eliminated 2 men each, with Angel, Masters and Helms getting 1 each.

HE: DOUBLE TEAM ROLL UP!!!!!

From nowhere Heat and Ron are seen doing a double team roll up on Chaos as the crowd count to 3. Heat and Ron then break away from the pin hi5 each other as Chaos slowly gets back up to his feet.

HA: For the love of god don’t look behind you!!!!

HE: I think these guys have no idea what type of match they are in!

Heat though then grabs Ron and chucks him over the top rope.

HE: There goes Ron!

HA: He was bound to screw him over!!!

Heat then smiles and as turns around.

HE: There goes Heat as well!!!!!

HA: I can’t believe it!!!! Chaos seemingly not appreaciating the pin and clotheslining Heat over the top rope on to the hard mat.

HE: Still we still have number 1 and 2 in Helms and Masters in the match who have been well over 1 hour in this match.

HA: Don’t forget GazzyD, and Reilly to men who personify everything 6CW stands for. I wouldn’t count them out just yet.

HE: Still either way the ring has been cleared up a little and we now are down to 5 men with 7 more to come.

Chaos then turns around as Masters and Helms come flying in out of nowhere backing the man into the corner as they unleash a vicious of attack trying to keep their man in the corner. Both men are letting their shots go as Chaos falls in a seated position in the corner. The 5 second clock appears as Helms and Masters are seen stomping down on their opponent as Reilly is seen executing a perfect slingshot suplex on Gazzy.

5….

4…

3….

2……

1….

BUZZ!!!!!!

HE: Anymore shocks?

HA: I don’t think my heart could take anymore!!!!

“Superstar” hits, as the arena rise to their feet and give a loud pop to Suarez.

HE: The Mexican Sensation is on the way!!!

HA: Things are about to speed up!!!

Suarez comes charging down the ramp and leaps on to the apron. Reilly spots him and goes running towards him. Suarez then leap over the top rope going for a sunset flip, only to roll through holding on to Reilly.

HE: Tequila SLAMMER!!!!! (Canadian Destroyer)

HA: Man he just planted him!!!

Suarez spots Gazzy in the corner and flies towards him hitting a head scissors takedown. Gazzy tries to get back up to his feet but Suarez is too quick and hits an enziguri kick. Meanwhile Helms and Masters continue to work on Chaos, only for Suarez to come rushing to his aid. Suarez spins Masters around but is met by a hard right, followed by a chop across the chest. Masters backs Suarez against the ropes as he delivers an irish whip, but Suarez counters and delivers one of his own. Masters leaps on to the second rope.

HE: DISASTER KICK!!!!!

*SMACK!!!!!

HA: THE STAR MAKER!!!! SUAREZ SAW IT COMING!!!!

Chaos slowly getting back to his feet as Helms continues to swing right and left trying to keep his opponent grounded. Chaos begins to fight out of his corner as Helms swings a wild shot going for Light Out but Chaos blocks the elbow with his arm. Chaos hits a kick to the gut.

HE: A THIRD G-FORCE!!!!!

HA: Look at Suarez on the top rope!!!!

HE: SUPERSTAR PRESS ON HELMS!!!!!!

5….

4……

3…….

2…..

1….

BUZZ!!!!!!

“No Limit!” Plays across the arena.

HE: Oh no!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!

HA: YES!!! YES!!!! YES!!!! YES!!! YES!!!!!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

A familiar face is seen skipping out in pink spandex as the crowd begin to laugh.

*The crowd begins to chant: PERCY!!! PERCY!!! PERCY!!!!!

HE: PERCIVAL IS HERE!!!!!!

HA: Everyone is turning up to this match!!!

Percy skips down the ramp and slides into the ring as he analyzes his opponents. Reilly comes flying in with a clothesline but Percy ducks under and grabs ahold of Reilly waist as he humps his backside. Reilly is seen desperately trying to break away. Percy then skips away posing for the fans. He then spots Helms who is on all 4’s trying to get back up to vertical basis as Percy slides behind him and spanks his ass repeatedly as Helms rushes around the ring. He then gets back to his feet as spots Masters in the corner as he walk over as Masters is seen pleading with him in the corner. Masters swings a right but Percy blocks it and grabs Masters head.

HE: OH MY!!!!

HA: Is he allowed to that!!!!!

HE: I don’t know but Masters is going to have some trauma to deal with, he just kissed Percy!!

Masters looks like he is about to be sick as he walks away from the corner.

*SMACK!!!!!!

HE: THE GAYMAKER!!!! (Superkick)

HA: Masters is out cold!!!! Hopefully that will erase his memory as too what just happened!!!!

Suarez then leaps off the top rope and hits a springboard hurricarana on Percy sending him over the top rope and on to the outside to be eliminated as the crowd boo in disappointment seeing one of 6CW most colorful characters eliminated.

5…..

4….

3…...

2…..

1…..

BUZZ!!!!!!

“Gangsta Rap Made Me Do it” Echoes across the arena.

HE: Thing are about to pick up!!!!

HA: The man who beat Blade earlier tonight will be coming into this match with hus momentum!

HE: He will feel like a million bucks!!!

Brown jogs down the ramp and slides into the ring. Suarez immediately meets Brown swinging hard kicks to the ribs as Brown tries to cover up backing Brown against the ropes. Brown then grabs Suarez.

*THUMP!!!!!

HE: HOLY CRAP!!!! BROWN JUST HIT A BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX!!!!

HA: SUAREZ FLEW OUT OF THE RING!!!!!

HE: He just put the participants on notice there!!!

Brown gets to his feet as Chaos stares at him across the ring. Chaos twitches as he laughs. The two men throw everything they have at each other with neither man budging. Brown then hits a knee thrust to the gut, as Chaos responds with an uppercut as Brown stumbles away. Chaos comes charging towards Brown who lifts Chaos in the air but lands on the apron. Helms comes from behind and flips Brown over the top rope as well. Chaos and Brown once again trade blow as Chaos begins to lose his footing.

Gazzy comes flying in and hits a baseball slide on Brown who falls hard on the apron but hold on to the bottom rope. Chaos goes for a bicycle kick but Brown grabs the leg and swats it away. Chaos then blocks a Brown punch and shoves him away. Chaos then burst into a fit laughter, as he twists and turns.

HE: The hell is he doing???

HA: What on earth?! Chaos just leaped off the apron eliminating himself!

HE: Chaos always went to his own beat!

A confused Brown looks on from the apron as Chaos laughs as the crowd erupts into a chorus of boo’s. Chaos shouts “This is only the beginning! This is my yard!!!!!” Chaos walks into the back. Brown steps back into the ring. Meanwhile Reilly is seen swerving behind Gazzy and hitting a Randy Orton like backbreaker. Reilly then drops down to the mat as measures up his man. Gazzy slowly get back up as Reilly goes for an RKO, but Gazzy shoves Reilly away. Reilly turns around and is met by a forearm shot backing him against the ropes.

Gazzy delivers an irish whip but Reilly counters and delivers one of his own. As Gazzy bounces off the ropes Reilly hits a snap powerslam. Gazzy then stumbles back to his feet as Reilly hits a standing dropkick sending Gazzy buckling back against the ropes. Reilly then makes his way over and tries to raise Gazzy over the top rope.

5…….

4…….

3……

2……

1…..

BUZZ!!!!!

“It’s A New Day!” Plays as the arena gives a loud pop

HE: It’s the man with the Bazooka in hand!!!!

HA: MATZKO IS COMING!!!!

Matzko makes his way out shooting 6CW T-Shirts into the crowd as he then chucks the bazooka away and charges down the ramp.

*SMASH!!!!

HA: What a Lariat clothesline by Brown!!!

Brown then drags Matzko to his feet, props him on his shoulders and stares straight into the camera.

HE: FFFFFFF 5!!!!!!

*THUMP!!!!

HA: Matzko is eliminated!!!!

HE: That must be a record of some sort that was about 15 seconds!!!!

HA: He is barely moving as well EMT’s are on their way out to check on him

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Brown stares down at Matzko corpse as Helms sneaks up behind Brown and lifts his body over the top rope, but Brown clutches on to the ropes as he lands on the apron. Meanwhile Gazzy and Reilly are still seen facing off as Reilly whips Gazzy into the corner. Reilly smashes into Gazzy with a clothesline in the corner. Reilly then props Gazzy on to the top rope as he climbs on to the second. Reilly relentlessly clobbers Gazzy’s back. Reilly then leaps in the air and goes for a Frankensteiner, but Gazzy holds on to the ropes as Reilly hits the mat hard.

HE: Never seen Reilly do that move before!

HA: Everyone is bringing out their A-Game!

Gazzy takes a deep gulp of air as he rises standing on the rope and leaps off.

HE: SHOOTING STAR PRESS!!!!

HA: RRRRRKKKKKKOOOOO!!!!!!!!

*Crowd: HOLYSH1T!!!!! HOLYSH1T!!!!! HOLYSH1T!!!!! HOLYSH1T!!!!!

HE: What a fantastic counter by Reilly!!!

HA: That must have been on instinct alone!!!!!

HE: Gazzy is out cold!!!

Reilly drags Gazzy up to his feet and props him on his shoulders as he makes his way over to the ropes. Reilly tries to throw Gazzy out of the ring but Gazzy grab ahold of the ropes. Reilly is seen trying to smack Gazzy hands off the rope as he tries to chuck Gazzy over in an Attitude Adjustment manner, but Gazzy holds the ropes and.

HE: HEADSCISSORS!!!! Reilly is eliminated!!!!!

HA: My God great counter by Gazzy who I thought was a goner.

HE: He held on to the ropes. Reilly going for the AA, allowed Gazzy to counter and throw Reilly over the top rope to eliminated him.

Reilly is seen on the outside like he has snapped as Gazzy is seen on the apron. Reilly sweeps away Gazzy’s legs from underneath him as Gazzy lands hard on the apron but is not eliminated.

5….

4…..

3…..

2……

1……

BUZZ!!!!!!!

“I Do What I Want” Plays as the arena gives a huge thunderous ovation.

HE: Ohhhhh my Brown knows what coming!!!!

HA: Things are about to pick up!!!!

HE: Blade is coming into the match!!!!

HA: To think Brown beat Blade earlier on tonight, what on earth do these two men have left in the tank.

Blade dashes down the ramp and slides into the ring, where Brown immediately come flying in with a clothesline, but Blade ducks under. As Brown comes off the ropes, Blade hits a kick to the gut, then follows it up with a throat thrust as Brown stumbles back against the ropes. Blade then makes his way over and throws in quick succession various rights. Brown tries to fight his way back into the brawl with a European uppercut, as he then whips Blade across the ring. As Blade bounces off the ropes Brown runs straight into a flying shoulder barge. Both men get up as Brown charges towards Blade, who locks in his sleeper hold. Brown is seen panicking trying to get to the ropes. With Brown fading away, Blade increases the pressure, but Brown uses his resourcefulness as he drives some elbow shots into Blade’s gut. Blade releases the hold as Brown immediately props Blade on his shoulders.

HE: FFFF55555!!!!!

HA: No Blade lands on his feet!

HE: Man these two men know each other so well here!

Blade then hits a kick to the gut as he goes for his powerbomb but Brown counters with a big back body drop. Blade gets to his feet as once more Brown props Blade on his shoulders, but Blade slips off the back and hits a kick to the gut again.

HE: POWERBOMB!!!!!!!

HA: And look at Blade the emotion is pooring out of him!

Blade drops to the mat and shouts in Brown face who is seen laying uncontious.

*SMACK!!!!!!

HE: Helms from behind with a massive Light Out!!!!

HA: Masters and Helms now dragging Blade to his feet as they look to eliminate him.

Helms is seen trying to lift Blade over the top rope.

*Crowd gives a loud pop.

*THUMP!!!!

HE: WHAT ON EARTH!!!!!!!

HA: MASTERS JUST ELIMINATED HELMS!!!!!!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:37

The replay shows Helms desperately trying to lift Blade over the rope as Masters sneaks in from behind, to grab Helms legs and chuck him over the top rope.

HE: Helms is seething!!!!!!

HA: Can you blame him!?

Helms is seen pacing back and forth pointing to Masters who shrugs his shoulders, winks at Helms, and responds “I’M PERFECT AND YOUR NOT!!!!!”

*Crowd: Masters!!!! Masters!!!! Masters!!!!!

“The Five Second” Clock appears.

5…..

4…

3….

2…..

1…..

BUZZ!!!!!!

HE: Here comes Number 23!!!!!

HA: Whose it going to be?!

“Unbreakable” hits as a huge ovation is given to Nate Nack who makes his way out at the top ramp.

HE: What a ovation for the Mighty Superstar.

HA: Nate has been to hell, and back and tonight he will seek to try and show the world what we all know he is capable of.

HE: He just hasn’t been the same since Absolution, he allowed Orthrus and Plague to get into his mind, and at times is has cost him.

Nate makes his way down the ramp as “Mighty” chants are heard echoing across the arena. Nate slides into the ring as he clothesline Gazzy, then Blade, then Brown, and then Masters. Gazzy gets back up to his feet Nate hits a kick to the gut, followed by a vertical suplex. Blade stumbles back up hits a headbut as Blade stumbles back into the corner. Masters is seen leaping on the back of Nate trying get a rear naked choke locked in but Nate flips him over. Masters gets back to his feet as Nate props him on his shoulders.

HE: WAKE UP CALL!!!!!!!!

HA: I can’t believe Masters is still in this match the number 1 man has been on the receiving end of some brutal punishment but yet some how he has managed to survive.

Nate then charges towards Blade and hits a corner splash. Blade then groggily moves away from the corner as Nate runs the ropes, and hits a running big boot to the face. Nate then turns his attention to Brown who flies in with a shoulder charge but neither man buckle. Nate then runs the ropes and hits a shoulder charge of his own but once again neither man buckle. Nate runs the ropes one more time and goes for a shoulder charge but Brown explodes and hits a spinebuster in the middle of the ring.

Meanwhile Gazzy is seen flipping Blade over the top rope but Blade lands on the apron. Gazzy hits a dropkick on Blade who slips but holds on to the second rope to prevent him from falling. Gazzy then drags Blade by the head and plants Blade with a Randy Orton like DDT.

5….

4…..

3…..

2…..

1…..

BUZZ!!!!!!!!

“Ballad of A Dead Souja” hits as the arena gives a loud ovation.

HE: O god it is one of the most vocal men in 6CW history!!!!

HA: S.R.A Ahmed!!!!

HE: I can’t believe it!!!!!

Ahmed dashes down the ramp shout “MotherF*****!! Going F*** all of you up!!!” Ahmed slides into the ring. As Masters recovers and gets to his feet Ahmed hits a massive super kick as Masters falls back to the mat. Ahmed then climbs to the top rope pounding his chest as he leaps off hitting a frog splash. Ahmed then spins Gazzy around.

HE: GHETTO BLASTER!!!!! (Canadien Destroyer)

HA: Ahmed going after the only man he knows in the ring!

HE: Crazy!

Ahmed then charges towards Brown, who pulls down on the top rope as Ahmed flies over the top rope and falls to the mat on the outside.

HE: Well easy come, easy go!!!!

HA: Ahmed is fuming!!!

Ahmed is seen smacking the mat, swearing like a trooper as the officials try to move him away. Meanwhile in the ring Brown see’s Nate pulling himself up in the corner, as he runs towards Nate with a corner splash but Nate dashes away at the last second. Brown stops himself from crashing into the corner but as he turns around Nate drives him spine first into the turnbuckle. Nate then hits a series of shoulder thrust. Nate then backs away and flies back in with a clothesline, and goes for a running bulldog

*SMACK!!!!!!!

HE: Super kick by Gazzy to Nate!!!

HA: Look at Masters!!!!!

HE: 450 Splash!!!!!

Both Masters and Nate are seen laying down on the mat in pain, as Brown is seen trying to recover only for Blade to charging in with a flying forearm shot to the head. Blade tries to lift Brown body over the top rope as the “5 Second” clock come up for the last time.

5…..

4…..

3…..

2….

1…

BUZZ!!!!!

HE: NUMBER 25!!!!

HA: We all know who it is!!!

HE: Hurst would have been watching this match in the back with great intrigue but now it is his time to join the action.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

“Prince Charming” blares out as the Arena rise to their feet, and give a huge pop for Jack Hurst.

HE: Surely must be the favorite, the freshest superstar, with Masters, and Gazzy who have been around for a while.

Hurst waves to the fans as he then dashes down the ramp and slides into the ring. As Masters gets up, Hurst goes immediately after him hitting some hard shots backing him into the corner. Hurst then whips Masters across to the opposite corner, but Masters leaps over Hurst as Hurst charging into the corner. Hurst turns around but is met by a drop kick by Masters sending back into the corner. Masters then comes in hitting a knife edge chop across the chest, as Hurst responds with various shots to the head leading to his patented “Charm Offense”.

Hurst backs Masters out from the corner, only for Masters to cut Hurst momentum with a knee thrust to the gut. Masters then runs and leaps on to the second rope and leaps off.

HE: DISASTER KICK!!!!!!!!

*SMASH!!!!!!

HA: WASHBOARD STOMACH!!!!!!!!

HE: Great counter by Hurst!!!!!!

Meanwhile Brown clobbers Blade’s back as Blade stumbles away. Brown then makes his way over and goes for a scoops slam but Blade slips off Brown back and shoves him against the ropes. Blade then comes running in but Brown pulls down on the top rope as Blade flips over but lands on the apron. Brown then swings a right but Blade blocks it and drags Brown over the top rope. The two men begin to exchange blows as Brown hits a stiff uppercut as Blade stumbles away. Brown then charges with towards Blade but Blade smacks Brown’s right knee as Brown falls to one knee.

Blade then hits a stinging kick to the head but Brown holds on to the ropes and hits a low blow on Blade. Brown then quickly rises to his feet with Blade on his shoulders.

HE: O god what does Brown have in mind?!

HA: F5 time!!!

*SMASH!!!!!!!

HE: BROWN IS ELIMINATED!!!!

HA: I can’t believe it!!!!!

The replay shows Brown about to swing Blade’s body around for the F5, but Blade slips off once more and shoves Brown into the ring post as he then falls off the apron to get eliminated.

HE: Some pay back for Blade!!!!
Blade then enters back into the ring.

HE: DEEP IMPACT!!!!!!

HA: Gazzy out of nowhere!!!!!!

Gazzy then grabs Hurst,

HE: DEEP IMPACT AGAIN!!!!!

HA: NATE’S Turn!!!

HE: DEEP IMPACT AGAIN!!!!!

*Crowd: Gazzy!! Gazzy!!!! GazzY!!!!

Gazzy stands tall in the ring as all other 4 men are down, he pounds his chest chanting “6C-DUB!”

*THUMP!!!!!!

HE: GORE!!!! GORE!!!!!!!! GORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA: HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The arena erupts into a massive ovation.

HE: It’s the Masked Man!!!!!!

HA: I can’t believe it!!!!!!

The masked man slides out from under the ring, and slithers behind Gazzy. As Gazzy turns around he is met by a massive Gore almost tearing him in two.

Crowd: This is Awesome!!!! This is Awesome!!!!!!

The Masked man then drags Gazzy to his feet and throws him over the top rope.

Ding!!!! DING!!!! DING!!!!!

HE: I can’t believe it this is a massive screwjob!!!!

HA: He told Gazzy he would be a Beachfront Brawl.

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen we are now down to our final 4 members which means the following contest is now a fatal fourway elimination match!!!!!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Gazzy is seen on the outside barely moving as the masked man stands tall next to his lifeless body.

HE: Who the hell is that man though?!

HA: God knows but one thing for sure he has made things personal, and has continued to terrorize the former 6CW World Heavyweight Champion.

HE: No redemption for Gazzy tonight!

Slowly the 4 men rise back up to a huge ovation from the crowd. Masters, Blade, Hurst, and Nate all get back up to a vertical basis as they stare each other down. Masters is seen most notably breathing the heaviest, with Blade, Hurst, and Nate the fresher men.

HE: These four men have already gone through hell but this match is far from over ladies and gentlemen, as if the battle royal wasn’t hard enough they must now go through the fatal fourway.

HA: Management wanted to make that whoever wins the title, is the undisputed champ, this match gives them the answer.

*Crowd: 6C-Dub!!!! 6C-DUB!!!! 6C-Dub!!!!

HE: And just listen to the crowd harorld the atmosphere inside this building is electric, and you know dam well that something is gonna give.

HA: This is good old fashion 6CW at its best Henry, and I have loved every single second of this match so far.

The 4 men begin to circle around each other as Hurst, Nate, and Blade then look at Masters. Masters quickly slides out of the ring out of harms way as he rushes over to the announcers table. Nate, Blade, and Hurst invite him back into the ring but Masters wants none of it as he stand well clear.

Blade, Hurst, and Nate turn their attentions away as Blade and Hurst look at each other and then charge towards Nate hitting left and right, as Nate tries to cover up. Blade and Hurst send Nate back against the ropes, as they then deliver an irish whip. Nate bounces off the ropes, with Blade and Hurst swinging for a clothesline but Nate ducks under, and comes off the ropes a second and leaps in the air with a double flying clothesline. The 3 men rise back up to their feet as Nate throws Blade to the outside of the ring, and hits a hard right on Hurst.

Masters rushes over like a hyena smelling blood and repeatedly stomps Blade who tries to crawl away. Masters then drags Blade to his feet and smashes it against the apron and then throws him against the barricade. Blade falls down in a seated position as Masters backs away and then runs back in with a devastating knee shot to the head.

HE: What a nasty shot!!!!!

HA: Masters still showing he is willing to fight to get what he believes he deserves.

Meanwhile back in the ring, Nate hits a headbut on Hurst as he then locks in a bear hug. Hurst is clutching his fist together as he fights through the pain as Nate increases the pressure. Hurst ribs get squeezed tighter and tighter, as the air becomes harder to breath in. The referee makes his way over and checks on Hurst who seems to be fading away. The ref asks Hurst if he wishes to quit but no response is given. The ref then raises Hurst arm in the air for the first time, but drops down. The ref raises it a second time but once again it drops down hard. The crowd get behind Hurst as the ref raises it a 3rd time but stays up as a huge cheer is heard. Hurst shoves his hand in Nate’s face creating room to swing a few punches with the other hand, as Nate’s grip weakens. Hurst eventually breaks free.

Hurst then runs the ropes as Nate goes for a big boot but Hurst slides between the legs. Nate turns around but is met by a kick to the mid-section as Hurst then hits a swinging neckbreaker. Hurst hooks the leg.

1….

2…

HE: Nate kicks out!

Hurst drags Nate to his feet as he hits 3 shoulder thrust as Nate crumbles to one knee. Hurst then runs the ropes.

HA: SKY HIGH!!!!!

HE: Nate with the pin!!!!

1….

2….

Thr.

HE: Hurst gets the shoulder up!

HA: Nate thought he had it there!

Nate smacks the mat, as he picks Hurst back up. He hits a hard right, with Hurst responding with a shot of his own. Nate throws another, but once again Hurst hits back and hits another and another and another. Nate tries to cover up but Hurst then hits a shot to the gut, and clobbers his back as Nate, followed by a back suplex. Meanwhile on the outside of the ring Masters is then leaning backwards as he slingshots Blade into the ring post.

Masters grabs a trash can lid from under the ring as Blade tries to get back up to his feet.

SMACK!!!!!

Crowd: Oooooooooo

HE: What a vicious shot!!!

HA: Dam Blade has been busted open now

Blood slowly trickles out of Blade forehead and on to his hand. Blade realize he been cut open as his begins to breath deeply as Masters hits another shot the head with the trash can, but Blade rises back to his feet. Masters swings again but Blade counter with a kick to the gut, followed by a big uppercut. Masters stumbles away only to charge back towards Blade who hits an arm drag on the mat. Masters gets back up and charges again, but Blade hits a huge black hole slam.

HE: DAM! What a move!!!!

Blade slides back into the ring as he spots Hurst driving his knee into Nate’s face. Blade spins Hurst around and hits a shot to the mid-section.

HE: POWERBOMB!!!!!!!

HA: What goes up, must come down!!!!

HE: Blade hooks the leg!

1……

2…..

3!!!!

HE: HURST GETS THE SHOULDER UP!!!!

HA: God dam I though Blade had it!

Blade looks up to the sky’s, almost lost for words. Blade gets back up dragging Hurst back up as Nate flies and hits a spear on the two individuals. Nate goes for the cover on Blade.

1….

2……

HE: Blade gets the shoulder up!

HA: Nate going over to Hurst now.

1…

2…..

Thr..

HE: Hurst kicks out

HA: Nate should of maybe tried and gone for the cover on Hurst first.

Nate picks Blade up and props him on his shoulder as he goes for the Wake Up Call, but Blade slips off the back and as Nate turns around, he walks straight into a kick to the gut.

HE: A THIRD POWERBOMB!!!!!

HA: Watch out for Hurst!!!

HE: WASHBOARD STOMACH!!!!

Hurst hooks the leg!!!

1…

2….

3!!!!!

HE: Blade has been eliminated!!!!

HA: My god, unlucky there, Hurst recovered at the perfect time and took advantage of the situation there.

Hurst then slides over and goes for the cover on Nate Nack.

1…..

2….

Kick out!!!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:38

Hurst measures Nate who is trying to pull himself back up.

HE: ZIG ZAG BY MASTERS!!!

HA: What a reverse bulldog, Hurst didn’t even see him coming.

HE: Need to have eyes at the back of your head with Masters involved in this match.

*Crowd: Masters!!! Masters!!!! Masters!!!!

HE: Just listen to this crowd, they are starting to be won over by Masters.

HA: The 6CW crowd have always loved an unpredictable performer, someone who leaves it all in the ring and Masters definitely meets that standard.

Masters then rushes over towards Nate and hits various shots to the head and then grabs Nate head and grinds it against the ropes as he then shoves him in the corner. Masters then climbs on to the second rope and lets 5 shots go as Nate grabs Masters legs and drops him head first against the turnbuckle. As Masters groggily moves away from the corner Nate grabs Masters and hits a sidewalk slam.

*CRASH!!!

HE: SUICIDE DIVE OFF THE TOP ROPE!!!!!

HA: Hurst literally flying back into the action!!!!

HE: Not a single competitor has had a single chance of building any type of momentum in this match.

Hurst picks Masters up and drives him spine first into the corner. Hurst then drives his foot in Masters throat as he then back away. Hurst then comes charging back in and hits an running dropkick in the corner. Masters stumbles out of the corner as Hurst hits a T-Bone Suplex in the middle of the ring. A deflated Masters barely moves as Hurst makes his way over and drags him up again.

*SMACK!!!!!!

HE: Huge Bicycle kick by Nate!!!

HA: Hurst dives out of the way!! Masters taking the full impact of that shot!!!!

Hurst then grabs Nate from behind and hits a reversed DDT. Hurst then kips back up to his feet as he begins to measure up both superstars. Masters is seen crawling over towards the ropes as Nate barely moves. Masters pulls himself slowly back up to a vertical basis as Hurst makes his way over and hits a chop across the chest and then props Masters up on his shoulders.

HE: WASHBOARD STOMACH!!!!

HA: MY GOD!!!!

1……

2……

3!!!!!

DING!!!!! DING!!! DING!!!!!

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen we are now down to our final two competitors which means the match has now turned into a ladder match!!!!!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

HE: I can’t Believe it!!!! Nate Nack and Masters are the final 2!!!!!

HA: Great counter by Masters, rolling slipping off the back and rolling him up with pin.

HE: While grabbing the tights Harold! That’s hardly legal!

HA: Legal or not he got the pin!

HE: The final setting has been set though. Masters who has been here since the get go of the match and Nate Nack!

HA: This means so much to both individuals, both men are going to have to dig deep Henry! But that is what the 6CW Title is all about!

HE: For one man it is about Redemption, while for the other it is sealing his Legacy.

The referee gets the match underway for the final time as both men are seen laying on the canvas completely exhausted. Masters is breathing very heavily as he tries to crawls towards the ropes again as Nate rolls on to his stomach to try and push himself back up. Masters finally gets back up as does Nate as the two men slowly move towards each other.

HE: Masters with the first shot.

HA: But Nate responds!!!

The crowd boo/cheer as the two men exchange blows, with neither man budging. Nate begins to get the upper hand, but Masters cuts it off with a cheap thumb to the eye. Masters then hits a fireman carry suplex, and runs the ropes. Masters leaps in the air with a leg drop, but Nate rolls away. Nate then quickly bounces off the ropes going for a boot to the face but Masters counters with a drop toe hold. Masters then quickly grabs Nate’s right leg and smashes against the mat. He then locks in a boston crab as Nate is seen desperately trying to fight through the pain. Nate pushes himself up using his arms and grasp hold of the bottom rope. Masters keeps the hold locked in though as Nate is seen smacking the mat the in pain. Nate then pulls himself using the ropes as Masters tries to hold on, only for Nate to pull himself out of the ring and fall on to the outside as Masters let’s go.

Masters then stares down at Nate and then slides out of the ring, tugging out a 16ft high ladder from under the ring. Masters slides the ladder in the ring as he then grabs and chucks a steel chair, a kendo stick, and trash can into the ring. Masters then slides back in propping up the ladder under the world title. Masters rapidly climbs the ladders as Nate is seen clinging on to the apron getting back up to his feet. Masters gets to the top of the ladder as he reaches for the title.

HE: Masters about to unhook the title!!!!

HA: New World Champ!!!!

Nate’s comes fighting back in the ring pushing the ladder over only for Masters to leap off and land on his feet. Nate hits a hard shot as he backs Masters against the ropes. Nate then delivers an irish whip. Masters comes off the ropes as Nate raises Masters in the air for a spinebuster.

HE: Masters reverses it!

*THUMP!!!!

HA: Plants Nate’s with a spiked DDT!

HE: Masters seem like he has hit his second wind, he looks so fresh and full of energy!

Masters kips back up to his feet as raises his arms in the air to a loud cheer from the crowd who are beginning to back one of 6CW’s favorite heels. Masters then drags Nate’s body over to the bottom right corner of the ring, and places him in a seated position, propping the trashcan right in front of his face. Masters then rushes over to the lower left side of the ring and climbs to the top rope.

HE: Masters planning to go from Coast to Coast!!!

*SMACK!!!!!!!

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOO

HA: What a shot by Masters!!!! Doing the move that made Shane McMahon famous in the late 90’s.

HE: He is really pulling out all the stops for this match I just can’t believe his performance.

HA: He like to say he is a big time performer, and the show off is certainly proving that to us here tonight!

Masters rushes over towards the ladder and begins to climb once more. Masters slowly makes his way up.

HE: This crowd is going insane here!!! Really split in two!

HA: Masters throughout the match has been able to gain support, and the number 1 entrant is standing firm, and showing the world that he deserves to be in the main event.

HE: We cannot count Nate Nack out though, Nate while having been through a turbulent couple of months, he is the fresher of the two men, and has power on his side.

HA: Not only that but Nate has the heart of a lion, he will keep coming at you leaving everything he has in that ring!

Masters slowly gets to the top as Nate crawls over towards the ladder. Masters reaches up and touches the title as he tries to get to the hook.

Crowd: 6C-Dub!!! 6C-DUB!!!!! 6C-DUB!!!!!!

Masters gets to the buckle as he opens the latch and tries to unhook the title.

*THUMP!!!!!

HE: Gorilla Press Slam!!!!!!

HA: Nate just pulled Masters off the top of the ladder!!!

HE: He literally threw Masters up to 10ft in the air!

Masters is seen barely moving on the canvas as Nate crumbles to the mat as well. The ref rushes over to check on both men as they both acknowledge they wish to go on. Nate then slowly rolls himself out of the ring, and grabs another ladder from under the ring and slide it into the ring.

*SWAT!!!!!

HE: Masters flying in with the Kendo Stick!!

HA: HE is like a mosquito!!!! He won’t leave you alone!

*SWAT!!!!!

*SWAT!!!!!

HE: Just look at the whelps marks forming around Nate’s ribs.

SWAT!!!!

HA: Nate holds on to the stick though!!!!

Nate then explodes and hits a massive lariat clothesline on Masters who twists inside, out. Nate then pulls Masters back up to his feet, and presses him in air. Nate then hits a unique move as he presses Masters in the air, and as Masters falls back down Nate hits a gutbuster driving his knee’s into Masters gut. Masters coughs out a little bit of blood as Nate then props up the ladder again. This time it is his time to climb as he slowly crawls up the ladder. Masters watches Nate climb as he drags his body over towards the ladder as well.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Nate is halfway as he slowly goes up one step at a time using all the remaining energy he has left in the tank. Masters is seen pulling himself up the ladder now as well. Nate gets to the top as he raises his arm to reach the title which is seen swinging around. Nate grabs ahold of it as he tries to unhook it, as Masters gets to the top and hits a hard right to the gut. Nate lets go of the title as Masters hits another shot. Masters then swings stiff right and left repeatedly as Nate then smacks Masters head against the top of the ladder. Nate then smashes Masters head again against the ladder followed by a hard headbut as Masters falls off.

HE: There the opening Nate was looking for!!!

HA: This is a huge moment in the match!

Nate grabs the title and opens the latch as he slips part of it off the hook.

*THUMP!!!!!

HE: Masters comes dropkicks the ladder away!!!

HA: Nate sent crashing throat first on to the top rope.

Nate stumbles away clutching his throat as Masters backs Nate against the ropes and hits a hard chop across the chest followed by a stiff right. Masters hits another chop as Nate responds with a headbut, and then a knee thrust to the gut. Nate then raises Masters in the air and hits a slingshot vertical suplex. Masters grabs his back in pain, as Nate gets back to his feet. Nate then props of the ladders back up under the title, as he then grabs a steel. Masters slowly gets back up as Nate measures him up.

*SMACK!!!!!

HE: Right across the chrome dome!!!!

HA: Masters been taking some serious punishment!

Nate then stands tall next to Masters and unleashes of flurry of steel chair shots on Masters. With the chair almost bent at a 90 degree angle, Nate chucks the chair outside of the ring as he climbs the ladder once more. Nate pulls himself up, and gradually gets to the top as he reaches up.

Nate struggles to get the title as he continues to swerve around. Masters drags himself back up the ladder as Nate grabs ahold of the title. Nate struggles with the hook as Masters get to the top and hits once more another shot to the gut. Nate snaps and repeatedly smashes Masters head against the top of the ladder as Masters losses his footing.

*SMACK!!!!!!!!!

HE: OOOOO MY GOD!!!!!

HA: DISASTER KICK!!!!!!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

HE: What a shot to the head!!!!!! Nate didn’t expect that in a million years!!!!!

Nate crumbles off the ladder and falls hard on the mat, as the replay shows Masters losing his balance but leaping on to the top rope, showing amazing technique to leap off it returning with a huge disaster kick as he then lands on his
feet eventually falling back against the ropes.

*Crowd; This is Awesome!!!! This is Awesome!!!! This is Awesome!!!!!

HE: Masters can’t believe he is a state of shock.

HA: Masters remains in the match up.

Masters take a huge deep breath as he makes his way over towards Nate. Masters then drags Nate up to his feet and props him of his back.

HE: GRINGO KILLER!!!!!!!!

HA: The Arena comes to life!!!!!

HE: Nate is in no man’s land!!!

Masters then groggily moves over towards the ladder and sets it up under the title. Masters ever so slowly props his foot on the lowest step and begins to climb. “Mighty” Chants are heard echoing across the arena as Masters climbs to the halfway mark.

HE: The O2 Arena have really been in for one hell of a match!!!

HA: I can’t believe the blood, sweat, and tears these men have left on that canvas here tonight!

Masters slowly etches towards the top, as he takes a sigh of relief as he now stares at the title. Masters uses his last bit of energy to grab ahold of title with his right hand as he climbs a little higher to try and reach the hook. Masters stand tall as he opens the latch.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:39

*THUMP!!!!!!!!!

HE: OMFG!!!!!!! WAKE UP CALL FROM THE TOP OF THE LADDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA: These men just don’t want to give up!!!!!!!!!!

The Replay shows Masters unhooking the title as Nate charges up the ladder, hitting a shot to the head as he then raised Masters in the air as he looked to go for a vertical suplex, only to leap off and hit a gargantuous Wake Up Call. (Suplex Stunner)

HE: I can’t believe it!!!

Nate now strides back up the ladder grabs the title.

HE He’s DONE IT!!!! He’s DONE IT!!!!

“UNBREAKABLE” HITS!!!!!

Nate stands tall at the top of the ladder in hand as he raises it in air to a thunderous ovation from the 6CW crowd.

HA: My god What a match!!!! What a PPV!!!! What a moment!!!!!

HE: Nate Nack has done it!!!

HA: Nate has literally climb to the top of the 6CW Ladder!!!!

HE: Nate Nack has won, and become the very first 6CW World Heavyweight Champion since the re-birth!!!!!

HA: Look who is coming down the ramp Henry!!!

Emma is seen almost in tears as she walks down the ramp in a red dress applauding Nate Nack.

HE: This is quite incredible, but you must give credit to Masters who gave everything, and left everything he had in that ring.

Emma then slides into the ring as yellow confetti spray’s into the air as “Mighty, Mighty, Mighty!!!!” chants continue to echo across the arena.
HA: Indeed Masters can only be proud of his performance here tonight Henry, but tonight the spotlight belongs to one man, and one man only, and his name is Nate Nack.

HE: I agree Harold, in what has been a challenging 3 months for the 6CW superstar, Nate has got his redemption by capturing the 6CW World Heavyweight title, and taken one massive step forward towards Immortality! Until Next time, thank you for joining us in what has been an absolutely slobber knocker of a PPV, from the O2 Arena, this was Beachfront Brawl, I am Henry, this was Harold, and we will see you in 3 weeks as the Aftermath of 6CW will no doubt be huge!!!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down