The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Look Back - Beachfront Brawl

Go down

6CW Look Back - Beachfront Brawl Empty 6CW Look Back - Beachfront Brawl

Post by TwisT Tue 18 Aug 2015, 3:36 pm

The scene opens up in a plush television studio. Harold and Henry Lloyd are sitting in front of a large white desk and a big TV screen plays the initial credits behind them. As Harold starts to speak, the screen turns to display the words “6CW Look Back”.

HA: Welcome everyone to a unique show offered exclusively on 6CW.com. Tonight, as we approach Beachfront Brawl, we will be looking over the matches of the past two years at this PPV. The highs and lows. The making of those involved. And how the results of those matches may have paved the way to what we will see at this year’s Beachfront Brawl.

HE: We will also be talking to some of the 6CW Superstars involved in these matches and hearing their thoughts about being involved.

HA: So without further ado, let us Look Back……at Beachfront Brawl.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

6CW Look Back - Beachfront Brawl Empty Re: 6CW Look Back - Beachfront Brawl

Post by TwisT Tue 18 Aug 2015, 3:39 pm

HA: One of the big matches of this year’s Beachfront Brawl is Key to the Kingdom. And for big matches like that, you need big stars involved. One of the biggest is Anthony “Amazing” Grace.

HE: This is a guy who has split opinion across the world. There is no doubt of the popularity he has but there are few that just do not like the guy.

HA: Back when he faced Jerome Dubois at last year’s Beachfront Brawl, those people were not evident. This is a guy who came out with Kylie singing his theme tune!

HE: I still have fond memories of that!

HA: We got in touch with Grace to hear his thoughts about the match. The match was billed as The Sequel, after Grace had picked up a much surprise win against the 6CW legend. Would Grace defy the odds for the second time? Let us see now as we take a Look Back to Anthony “Amazing” Grace versus Jerome Dubois.

Ring announcer: The next match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from Paris France, he is Le Phenomene Francais and a 6CW Hall of Famer, weighing in at 275 pounds… Jerome Duboisssssssssssss!

“Mind Eraser" by The Black Keys bellows out of the arena speakers as Dubois makes his way out from behind the curtain, he pauses on the entrance ramp, turns and stretches his arms out wide as a crescendo of red pyros explode out from either side of the ramp.

HA: Here we go folks, this one has got real personal over the last few weeks and tonight we’ll find out just how far Anthony Grace has come in such a short space of time. Can he live with a man who has seen it all and done it all inside that ring… when the lights are on bright and it really maters?

HE: Jerome Dubois is a living legend, a first ballot fall of famer, Grace doesn’t stand a chance and do you know why? It’s because in this game you need more than catchy straplines, you need more than some cheesy Hollywood smile, these fans cheering your name means nothing if you can’t back it up inside that ring and tonight Dubious is going to show Mr. Amazing Grace just what it means to be a 6CW superstar.

Dubois makes his way to the ring ignoring gestures from the fans to tag hands; he climbs the steel steps, wiping his feet on them before entering the ring. Removing his robe he stands arrogantly in the center of the ring awaiting the arrival of Anthony Grace

Ring announcer: Introducing next, the opponent, from Hollywood… weighing in at 239 pounds… Anthony ‘Amaaaaaaaazing’ Grace!!!!!!!!

The arena lights dim and the crowd erupts in noise

HE: Mixed reaction for Grace yet again

A stage hand rolls out a red carpet, followed by Grace himself, he takes a knee and bows his head as Kylie Minogue appears from behind the curtain to sing ‘Amazing Grace’.

HE: Kylie!!!!!

HA: The princess of pop herself is here to serenade Grace to the ring, who better here in Australia than Kylie… what a coup! This my brother is what Anthony Grace bring to 6CW, exposure to the main stream, with this young man representing the company we are destined for very big things.

HE: We’ll see about that…

HA: Believe to achieve brother!

HE: Just listen to yourself! Are you a COG now?

Anthony Grace: There was no doubt I had goose bumps when I walked through that curtain. Thousands of COG’s screaming my name and the princess of pop singing Amazing Grace. It gave me such a buzz and I knew I could pull off a shock again. I wanted this win badly to cement myself in this business.

As Kylie prepares to start her rendition she kisses Grace on each cheek wishing him good luck in the process. Grace crosses his chest religiously and kisses his fist, before jumping up and proceeding to the ring. He slaps hands with the fans at ringside buts seems to be heading to one particular fan at ringside.

HA: Little Timmy!!!!

HE: Oh give me a break…

HA: That young man was saved thanks to the charitable nature of Anthony Grace and look, he’s here to see his idol in person.

HE: Ringside seats can’t have been cheap!

Grace learns over the barricade and hugs Timmy who is wearing a ‘Citizens of Graceland’ T-shirt that reads ‘I’m A COG’

HE: Is this Beachfront Brawl or Surprise, Surprise???? Get on with the damn match!!!

HA: Grace showing the kind of humanity and heart that makes him the global superstar he is today.

As well as Henry, certain pockets of the crowd are aggravated by this and begin to voice their displeasure vocally.

HE: Grace maybe a Samaritan and a Hollywood superstar but that doesn’t stop him dividing opinion, there are many fans that resent his presence here and their not shy in letting him know.

Grace makes his way into the ring and the referee checks both men for foreign objects, with the official happy, he calls for the bell and match is on…

HA: Here we go…

Grace and Dubois waste no time in getting going and immediately lock up in the center of the ring, Dubois looks to overpower his opponent but Grace drives behind and takes the Frenchmen off his feet with a side Russian leg sweep.

HA: Grace taking the early initiative here

Grace gets back to his feet and looks for a running knee drop

HE: Nobody home!!!

Dubois rolls out of harm’s way and springs back up to his feet, rolling Grace up into a cover in one fluid movement.

1 count as Grace switches the momentum and rolls Dubois in a cover of his own, another 1 count as Dubois reverses again, this time with a sunset flip cover.

Kick out from Grace

Anthony Grace: That first initial exchange woke me up. I knew Dubois would come at me strong but I got a taste there and then about what was to come. I would hit him with my best but he would keep on coming.

HA: What a series of reversals, these two men are going to give it everything they have tonight.

Both men separate and are back on their feet, Dubois points to his head, indicating he’s too clever to get pinned by Grace. Grace smiles back and the two lock up again with Dubois swinging him into an Irish Whip, Grace bounces off the ropes and ducks under a closeline attempt, as Grace springs back yet again Dubois drops a shoulder and catches him with a delayed scoop up powerslam (ala Randy Orton) driving Anthony into the canvas.

HE: He’s just too smart, you know… you have to get up pretty early in the morning to catch out Le Phenomene Francais.

Dubois looks very pleased with himself as Grace holds his back in pain on the matt, wasting no time at all he immediately drags Grace to his feet and slams him into the turn buckle delivering a knife edge chop to the chest of the Hollywood A lister, which echoes around the arena…

Crowd: Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo

HA: What a connection!

HE: That’s it Dubs, do it again!

Crowd: Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Another thunderous chop to Grace causing the blood to rush to the surface of his chest which now looks bright red, as Dubois goes for a third…. The crowd erupt into joy as Grace blocks and reverses the position.

HA: Payback time!!!!

Crowd: Whoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Grace delivers three quick chops to the chest of the Frenchmen much to the crowds delight, he then takes three steps backwards and charges delivering a ferocious shoulder charge into the stomach of Dubois.

HA: Grace turning the tables

Dubois slumps into the corner and is now in a seated position, Grace moves over to the opposite corner and signals to the fans, audible boos can be heard around the arena as Grace charges again this time sending his knee crashing into the jaw of Dubois who collapses completely, Grace hooks the legs and goes for the cover…

HE: Get up Jerome!!!

Grace jumps up in victory, his arms in the air…

HA: The COG’s are going wild, what a victory for Anthony Grace!!

HE: You might want put the cork back in the champagne bottle.

The crowd groan as the big screen shows Dubois foot clearly resting on the bottom rope.

Grace pleads with the official as Dubs makes it take to his feet, Grace spots this and moves towards him with determination…

HA: He can’t do that!!!

As Grace approaches Dubois drives his finger straight into Grace’s eye causing him to momentarily lose vision, the referee reprimands the Frenchmen but he simply brushes him aside and looks to capitalise, driving his boot straight into the gut of his foe…

Anthony Grace: Yeah that was a funny moment. From thinking I had won to being poked in the eye *laughs*. I was sure I had him and that put me off my stride. Then came the worst and I had to keep on fighting.

Dubois: Vive La France!!!!

HE: Garlic bomb, Garlic bomb

Grace lies on the canvas feeling the full effect of a venomous powerbomb from Dubois.

HA: Lateral press, this could be close

Kick out

HA: That was a close call, Grace showing great determination.

HE: Oh come on, climb out of Grace’s rear crevice will you

Dubois beats the matt in frustration as he looks up at the referee with distain, Grace is starting to get back up to a vertical base and Dubs instantly applies a front face look, slapping Grace over the back of the head as he taunts the crowd.

HA: Dubois showing absolutely no respect for Grace here.

HE: And why should he, Grace is a rookie and he’s a hall of famer.

HA: Ahh what an impact!

Dubois nails Grace with a vicious DDT, Grace lays motionless as Dubois gets back up.

HE: He’s heading for the top rope

HA: High risk, but high reward

Flashbulbs go off as Dubois fly’s from the top rope through the air, looking for a huge elbow drop.

HA: Nobody home!!!!!!!!!!!

Grace rolls away at the last moment as Dubs eats the canvas, both men are down with the referee checking on the competitors.

He starts his count

1, 2, 3, 4

Grace stirs first as he uses the ropes to regain a vertical base, Dubs is also starting to get back up… both men are now upright but looking very unstable on their feet.

The crowd cheer as Grace lands a big right hand, causing Dubs to stumble back, before he returns with a right hand of his own, they continue to trade blows in the center of the ring.

HA: These two men showing us exactly what their made of here, neither one willing to give an inch.

Grace starts to gain the upper hand blocking punch and delivering a huge uppercut that nearly takes his opponent off his feet.

HA: Dubois is seeing stars after that shot

Grace picks up speed and sprints off the ropes grabbing the head of Dubs and hitting a powerful bulldog. Grace springs up and looks around the arena, the crowd are really getting behind him now.

CROWD: YOU’RE A-MAZ-ING X10

Boos can be heard in between the chant as the sections of Grace haters inside the arena let their feelings known.

Anthony Grace: That was probably the first time I heard the negative reaction. It was upsetting of course, but when the majority are chanting your name, you have to get on with the job for them. I sucked it up and gave Mr. Dubois one more big move. When it hit, I knew I had him. I think those booing knew too!

What an impact!!!!!!!!

Dubois now back up goes for a labored right hand which Grace ducks under and reverses into a bridging pin German suplex…

No, Dubs just kicks out to keep this fight alive.

HE: I really don’t think Grace has it in him to put Dubois away.

Grace doesn’t give him any time to breath and is straight back on him with an Irish whip into the corner, Grace climbs the turnbuckle and delivers punch after punch as the crowd count along…

Crowd: 1, 2, 3, 4… 10

Grace hits the tenth punch to Dubois temple and drops to back down to the canvas…

HE: He cut him open

The official checks on Dubois as blood starts to rush from the cut on his forehead, meanwhile Grace crouches on the other side of the ring regaining his breath.

HA: Dubois looks hurt here, blood is streaming from that laceration above his right eye.

HE: It’s just a scratch; it will take a lot more than that!

Grace starts to pace impatiently and then darts at his opponent whose still in the corner…

HE: Car crash!!!!!

Just as Grace is about to nail a big splash in the corner, Dubois pulls the official in front of him, who ends up taking the brunt of the force.

Both the official and Dubs are down… as Grace checks on the referee he motions to the back for some help.

Dubois now back on his feet grabs Grace by the hair whilst his back is turned, but is caught by a big elbow thrown in reaction by Grace.

HA: This could be it!!!!

Grace sets Dubs up for the Ovation, as he holds his opponent he shouts…

Grace: EVERYBODY SAY…

Crowd: GRACE!!!!!!

He then hits his opponent with the Sister Abigal and drops straight into a cover.

HE: But there’s no official, what an idiot, hey dummy you need a referee to count!!!

CROWD: ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE

Grace releases the cover and walks over to the ropes looking towards the entrance way.

Anthony Grace: All being correct with the world, I would have won there and then. But Mr. Dubois knew what he had to do to keep in the match and he did it before I was able to hit Ovation on him. I remember stupidly looking around for an official.  I was even thinking about shouting to Harold to get in the ring and count *laughs*. In the end, it didn’t matter……

HUGE POP

The crowd go nuts as a new official sprints out from behind the curtain, Grace motioning for him to hurry up.

HE: Ball game!

As Grace turns around Dubois now back up charges and lands a huge spear going straight into the cover.

HA: Both legs hooked

The referee slides in and begins to count…

HE: I don’t believe it, he was done!

Grace kicks out on two and three quarters, drawing a huge reaction from the crowd.

HA: The COG’s are starting to believe here, Grace showing so much heart.

Dubois grabs the official by the scruff of the neck and starts to aggressively argue with him, the referee points to the 6CW badge on his chest and Dubois releases him, turning his attention back to Grace. He approaches and stomps on his stomach causing Grace to grimace in pain.

HE: Ha ha love it!

HA: Totally uncalled for!

Dubois looks straight at little Timmy in the front row and signals that this is the end for Grace, Timmy turns to his mother and looks away as Dubs locks in a sharpshooter.

HA: Submission hold locked in, right in the center of the ring, time to find out just how much fight Anthony Grace has in him.

HE: This is over, just ring the bell.

Grace screams out in pain as the camera cuts to a shot of little Timmy being comforted by his mother, tears streaming down his face.

HE: He’s got it synched in, there’s no way out for Grace

Grace screams out in pain as he arches his back trying to ease the pressure, the referee is checking him, asking the question???

Anthony Grace: There was no way I was going to give in. No way. Not with Timmy sitting in the front row and in tears. I owed it to the COG’s to fight in. But boy was I in pain. A lot of pain. My only option was to reach the ropes but they seemed so far away.

Ref: What do you say Grace, do you quit????

Grace: No!!!!

Grace clearly in agony can’t hold on much longer, his hand rises into the air…

HE: He’s gonna tap!!!

The crowd pop again as Grace shakes his head, digs down deep and starts to drag both himself and Dubois towards the ropes, Dubs can be seen frantically shaking his head in disbelief…

Grace looks up and through the ropes can see Timmy shouting in the front row urging him to get to the ropes…

HA: He did it, he made it to the bottom rope

With one last massive effort he makes it to safety and the ref orders Dubois to break the hold, the Frenchmen refuses, shaking his head and swearing in French. Grace still in agony is crying out, beating the matt in pain. The official starts to enforce his count and makes it the full 5 before Dubs reluctantly breaks the hold.

HA: Grace is still alive in this match, but just how much damage did that hold cause.

HE: Grace is done; go on Jerome get back on him.

Grace is lying on the matt clutching the bottom rope clearly feeling the effects of the sharpshooter, when Dubois starts to land vicious boots to the body, Grace tries to cover up but the force of the stomps causes him to roll out of the ring and hit the floor. Dubois is quick to follow and picks up his opponent by the head on the outside and goes for a huge Irish whip into the steel steps…

SMASH!!!!!!!!!!

HA: Game changer right there!

Despite his obvious fatigue, Grace somehow manages to reverse the momentum and swing Dubois straight into the unforgiving steel steps. Grace drops to knees still trying to catch his breath as Dubs rolls around in distress on the floor, blood still dripping from the cut above his eye.

HA: That move just equalised the playing field, Anthony is Grace is right back in this one.

HE: Are you kidding, look at him, he can hardly walk!

Anthony Grace: Henry was right. I was really struggling at this point. I perhaps realised that I was done and just delaying the inevitable. But I had to believe. That stands for everything about me. So even though was dead on my feet, I wanted to get the job done.

Grace attempts to pick up Dubois and force him back into the ring but the effects of the match have clearly taken their toll as he struggles to lift him onto the apron, Grace takes a moment to catch his breath before going back to finish the job…

HE: Don’t count the hall of famer out just yet!!!

Repeated kicks to the head!!!

As Grace grabs the feet of his adversary Dubois lands three imposing kicks to the body and head of Grace from his position on the apron causing Grace to fall back and learn against the announce table.

HA: Incoming!!!!

The crowd pop as Dubois launches himself off the apron directly at Grace, causing both men to slide over the commentary desk to the floor, narrowly avoiding the Lloyd brothers who make a sharp exit to either side of the desk.

HA: Both men are down on the outside, who can make it back up first and seize the advantage here.

Dubois rouses first closely followed by Grace and the two yet again begin to trade right hands on the outside, Grace uses his speed to duck under a right hand and delivers a shuddering atomic drop which rattles the spine of Dubois. As the Frenchmen winces in pain he slowly turns back around only to be caught by a spinning his kick to the jaw from Grace, taking Dubs off his feet.

HA: What agility from Grace, he’s proving to everyone that he belongs here in 6CW.

HE: He hasn’t won yet, never count out Dubois.

The referee remonstrates with Grace that he needs take this fight back into the ring, he respectfully agrees picking Dubs up and rolling him back into the ring, Grace gingerly climbs back in himself but goes straight to the turnbuckle ascending to the top rope.

HA: Grace going to the high rent district here.

HE: Get up Jerome, get up!!!

Flashbulbs go off all around the arena as he fly’s through the air with a ‘Fall From Grace’.

BIG IMPACT

HE: YES, YES, genius from Dubois, he was playing possum!

Dubois rolls out of the way and Grace’s gets absolutely nothing from his High Angle Moonsault…

Dubois is straight to his feet and slowly picks Grace up to a vertical base…

HA: Culture Shock from Dubois!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dubs drills Grace with a powerful dominator that sends him crashing down into the canvas, Grace lays motionless…

HA: Lateral press

HE: Count it ref!!!

DING DING DING

“Mind Eraser" by The Black Keys blasts out as Dubois jumps up and signals for the official to raise his hand...

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner, Jerome Duuuuuubois!!!!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anthony Grace: The reaction helped, at least they were booing the right person this time *laughs* I dunno, I felt as if my world and ended at that point. But I learnt a valuable wrestling lesson and I have to thank Mr. Dubois for teaching that to me. It was a great match and we could say we were 1 all. Mr. Dubois won this battle, but I definitely won the war.

HA: What a showing from Anthony Grace, my god that young man put up one hell of a fight against one of the finest competitors this company has ever seen.

HE: Stop talking about Grace and focus on the winner of this match, Dubois showed everyone today that it takes more than friends in the office and a Hollywood career to make it in 6CW, for my money Dubois is heading straight back to the top of this company, right where he belongs!

Dubois has already made it to the back as Grace starts to climb up, using the ropes for leverage he looks over at Timmy who is crying again… Grace rolls out of the ring and goes to comfort the little guy.

The camera shows a section of males in their 20’s jumping up and down, beer flying all over the place as they chant Grace Sucks at the top of their voices!

HE: Now those 6CW fans no a lame duck when they see one

HA: Everyone has the right to share their opinion brother, especially the paying public, but for my money Anthony Grace has won over a lot of people with his performance here tonight. In the end he came up against a seasoned veteran of the game.

HE: Grace got taken to school by Dubois.

Grace starts to make his way back down the ramp waving to the fans, signaling his appreciation of their support.

HA: What a match that was! Anthony Grace coming so close to beating Jerome Dubois for a second time. However, he came up short and tasted Beachfront Brawl defeat.

HE: Will he taste defeat come the night of the PPV? He will be facing Mike Masters, Liam Wood, Lex Hart, Dicey Reilly and Perfect Jack in the colossal Key to the Kingdom match. You certainly don’t want to miss it!

HA: Up next, a look back at a new champion of Xtreme crowned. Who was it? We will find out shortly!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 21 Aug 2015, 12:06 pm

HA: I think it is time to get Xtreme brother!

HE: Amen to that!

HA: With the Night of Glory Chamber of Horrors match still very fresh in our minds, Beachfront Brawl 2014 brought together the two men that made the biggest impact that night.

HE: Joshua and Edward Plague had been tussling for a good while, often neglecting the Xtreme title for more…….how shall I put it…….wooden treasures.

HA: With McCoy now under Edward Plagues control this fatal fourway match had even more significance. Add to the mix to hungry competitors in Jimmy Phillips and DeMarcus Brown, this match proved to be a decisive turning point in more ways that one.

HE: We were lucky enough to get an exclusive interview with the newly returned Jimmy Phillips. Of course the tables had turned now as his enemy is now his ally.

HA: However, this match obviously proved to be a massive landmark in his career……..and for the other 3 men.

HE: We join the action right at the start. This match really hit all kinds of highs.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is a fatal four way match for the 6CW Xtreme Championship!

*Crowd pop

HA: Third title match of the evening….so far we have seen one change hands, one defended successfully….how will Edward Plague fare?

HE: If he has Joshua under his total control then I don’t see anything stopping him from retaining….I’m not taking anything away from his challenger but Plague and Joshua on the same page is a frightening prospect…

HA: You will not hear me argue against that…

The Australian crowd are in fine voice and then “Cold Ash” rips through the speakers to a standing ovation. The cameras pan around the arena, showing the many delighted faces, and then it zooms back in as the first challenger makes his entrance…

RA: Introducing the challengers….first, from Cleveland, Ohio…..weighing in at 257 pounds…..”The Talent”…..Jiiiiimmmmmyyy Phhhiiiilllllliiiiippppppssssss!

Phillips booms out onto the stage with a huge smile on his face. He points down at his t-shirt which has a slogan that reads “Day of The Talent”….he pulls the camera in close and speaks directly into it.

Phillips: Tonight is the night baby…..this is it, time to get me some championship gold!

HA: Jimmy Phillips has made many proclamations in the last nine months, guaranteeing that this year will be his….tonight he has the chance to make good on that promise…

HE: Phillips has put a lead weight on his shoulders and tonight he is going to sink….he’s piled so much pressure on himself and if he doesn’t walk out tonight as Xtreme Champion then it is back to square one for him…

Phillips walks from one side of the stage to the other, working the crowd, and then he turns on his heel and begins to march down the ring. He nods his head and motions a belt around his waist before jumping up onto the apron, sending red pyros up from all four turnbuckles.

HA: I agree that Phillips is in a high pressure situation but he looks confident….this could be his breakout match, the moment he truly arrives…

JP: I walked into that ring knowing that I was going to walk out of it a champion. Nothing else crossed my mind. This was my moment and I would make sure it was remembered

Phillips climbs into the ring and paces all four sides until “Gangsta Rap” roars through the PA system. There is a mixed reaction from the audience as silver and red pyros burst across the front of the stage….

RA: From San Jose, California………..weighing in at 260 pounds……Deeeemmmmaaaarrrcccuuusss Brrrrooooowwwwwnnnnn!

HA: It’s been a pretty lacklustre few months for DeMarcus Brown since he returned to 6CW…he has gone from “future megastar” to “unfulfilled promise” in a very short period of time…..I have no idea what has happened to this guy, he just seems to have lost something along the way and unless he can find it again, I worry about where he goes…

HE: Brown has lost his “killer instinct”….he used to be a no nonsense bad-a55 who enjoyed hurting people…he didn’t care what he had to do or who he had to hurt in order to get where he wanted to be….he needs to find it again…

HA: Perhaps the “Xtreme” division can re-ignite Brown’s fire….this is a division that has no limits, no rules….he was born on the streets, raised on the streets and this kind of environment is exactly what he is used to…

Brown appears on the stage, his hood covering his head, and then he raises his head to the camera. He removes his top and then his bandana, dropping them to the floor, before raising the chain around his neck to his mouth and he kisses it…

HA: Brown looks ready for a fight…if he can find the kind of form that he had in the wars with Ojore then maybe, just maybe, this can be his night…

Brown begins to walk down the ramp, his eyes focused on the ring, and then he walks up the steel steps and climbs through the ropes. He goes head to head with Jimmy Phillips and both men lock eyes…

HE: If I was Phillips or Brown I wouldn’t be worried about each other….I’d be worried about the two monsters coming their way…

HA: They are about to enter a waking nightmare…

The lights in the arena go down and there are screams from the crowd. Some of the fans cheer and some boo as the steady pulse of a heart beats through the speakers. The lights flash back on, a bright white, and then down again with each beat of the heart.

RA: From Parts Unknown……….weighing in at 247 pounds………..”The Puppet Master”….Joooossshhhhuuuuuuaaaaa!

HE: That name is no longer applicable to Joshua…

HA: What?

HE: The “Puppet Master”…..he doesn’t master the puppet anymore, McCoy belongs to Plague now and unless Joshua does what he says, McCoy is going to get destroyed…

HA: That is the threat that is on the table…Joshua seems completely and utterly reliant on McCoy, I can’t imagine he will do anything to jeopardize the future of the puppet…

The lights come back on completely and Joshua is stood at the bottom of the ramp. His head is lowered and a dark black curtain of hair covers his scarred, emotionless face. Joshua then walks to the apron and pulls himself up before stepping over the top rope…

HE: If Brown and Phillips have any sense they will attack now and get Joshua out of the way…

HA: You actually make a good point….Phillips was destroyed by Joshua last week on Anarchy and DeMarcus Brown has experienced the wrath of the monster as well….

Brown and Phillips look at each other and then at the dark figure stood in front of them. Joshua doesn’t look up, his eyes down to the floor, and then “CCClouds” plays out to a deafening crescendo of boos.

HA: And here is the champion….one of the monster dangerous men in this business, the leader of The Brotherhood….

HE: And with Joshua by his side he could be even more dangerous than ever…

The lights go out a lone light appears on the stage. The rest of the arena is then lit up by the thousands of phones and cameras that are recording the ongoing action…

RA: And their opponent……weighing in at 375 pounds………….he is the current, reigning and defending 6CW Xtreme Champion………..Edddwwwaaarrrddd Pllllaagggguuuueeee!

Plague’s face is illuminated by the lantern in front of his face and a sick smile crosses his mouth. He then throws the lantern down on the floor and the whole arena is shrouded in darkness. The lights then come back up and Plague is kneeling on the stage, his arms out wide by his side…

HA: Edward Plague won the Xtreme Title inside the “Chamber of Horrors” at Night of Glory….he ended the seemingly unstoppable reign of Ojore that night and inflicted his Brotherhood upon the world at the very same time….

HE: But ever since then Plague has been pre-occupied with Joshua and trying to convince him to join his ranks…

HA: It’s been a very up and down process for Plague but I think finally he may have his man…

Plague stands up, his championship belt in his hands, and then he starts his walk to the ring. He throws the title down on the floor and looks up at his opponents…

Plague: And the Lord did turn his back and abandon those who denied his existence in the presence of the non-believers…thou shalt atone for your sins…you shall pay the ultimate price….blood, flesh and bone….I shall devour all!

Plague laughs before pulling himself up on the apron and he climbs into the ring. He looks at Phillips and Brown before turning to face Joshua. He points at him and then orders Joshua to look back at the big screen…

HA: What the hell is going on here…..oh cmon…

HE: Well if Joshua needed any encouragement then there it is…

The screen comes on and Cody and Dylan are sat in a darkened room with McCoy shackled to a chair in the middle. Cody holds up a saw and places it next to the throat of the puppet…

HA: Joshua has a decision to make I guess….

HE: HE MADE IT!

Joshua stares at the screen and then he spins and faces Plague. For a moment, Plague’s smile falters but then Joshua whirls away and charges at Phillips and Brown, knocking them both down with a thunderous double clothesline…

JP: I never had been hit as hard as I was at the start of that match. I wasn’t interested in the side show of McCoy at that point, but I learnt soon enough how important he would turn out to be.

HA: It looks like Plague has his man…

HE: He has total control and this does not bode well for Phillips & Brown….this could be a massacre…

Joshua drags Brown up and slings him through the ropes to the outside before focusing his attention on Jimmy Phillips. He drags Phillips to his feet and pushes him back to the corner, where he lands with big uppercuts to the body…

HA: There are no limits in this match, anything goes….the only rule is that pinfalls or submissions must take place inside the ring….

Plague rolls from the ring and he waits for Brown to get up before pulling him forward and he drives him into the ring steps, leaving him in a heap on the floor. Plague then pulls up the ring apron and he drags out a metal tray…

HE: Plague is not wanting to wait around….

CRACK! Plague swings the tray at Brown’s head but DeMarcus ducks and he scoops the massive form of Plague onto his shoulders…

HA: BROKEN HOME!

Plague is too heavy and Brown collapses to the floor, the champion landing on top of him. Plague then picks the tray back up and he bashes it down against Brown’s arms and body…

HE: Plague and Joshua are going to work as one in this match….it is effectively a triple threat now…

HA: Except one of the competitors is made up by two monsters, more like a handicap match…

In the ring, Joshua whips Jimmy Phillips to the opposite corner and then he runs across after him. JP uses the ropes to pull himself up and he drives both of his feet into Joshua’s face….Joshua staggers backwards and Phillips lifts himself onto the second rope before jumping off with a heavy shoulder tackle…

1……………….2……………..powerout!

HA: Remember that Edward Plague does not have to be pinned or submitted to lose his championship…

Phillips pulls Joshua up and tries to lift him into a suplex but Joshua uses his own power to push JP back into the ropes. He quickly makes a beeline for Phillips but JP ducks under his attack and then dumps Joshua over the top rope…

HE: DeMarcus Brown needs to be careful…

Edward Plague has Brown up and he is preparing to lift him into a powerbomb position on the outside but then Brown charges Plague backwards and drives him into the ring-post. Brown follows up with a series of right hands before grabbing Plague’s arm and he tries to whip him into the steel steps…..BOOM!

HA: That is the second time that Brown has hit those steel steps…

Plague reverses and he ploughs Brown into the steel, sending the steps flying across the arena floor. Plague grins and then looks up at the ring, where Jimmy Phillips is standing…

HE: Phillips is telling Plague to bring it, I don’t know how wise this is…

HA: Jimmy Phillips has no fear…

JP: This was the moment. All eyes were on me. I was going to get the job done.

Phillips is beckoning for Plague to climb into the ring and fight him. Plague is grinning, clearly enjoying the challenge, and then he pulls himself up onto the apron and into the ring…

HA: Here we go….DAMN!

Phillips storms forwards and he begins to pummel Plague as he climbs into the ring but Joshua climbs back in and attacks JP from behind. He drags Phillips around and headbutts him back into the corner before grabbing Plague by the arm and he whips him towards the turnbuckle….

HE: That is impact…

Plague ploughs into Phillips with a huge splash and then he throws JP back out towards Joshua, who drives his boot up into the face of Phillips…

HA: And Plague takes the cover, I think this is how this team is going to work…

Joshua just stands over as Plague covers Phillips………………..1…………………….2……………..shoulder up. Plague stands up and then drops an elbow into Phillips’ chest. He repeats the process three more times before pointing at Joshua and ordering him to take over…

HE: This is perfect for Plague, he can take a breather any time he likes and just let Joshua take the reins…

Joshua pulls Phillips by the head and lands three solid head-butts to the back of his neck, sending JP staggering back to the corner. Joshua runs in and lands with a huge clothesline before lifting Phillips up onto the turnbuckle…

HA: Joshua ready to make this contest a little more dangerous now…

Joshua scores with a big uppercut and then he climbs onto the ropes himself. He grabs Phillips’ head and tries to pull him into a superplex. JP keeps one hand locked on the ropes and he uses his free hand to land big punches to the body of the monster…

HE: Phillips doesn’t want to fall victim here….

CRACK!....DeMarcus Brown climbs up onto the apron and he smashes a steel chair over the top and into the skull of Joshua, sending him toppling off the ropes and back down to the canvass. Plague quickly marches over but Brown jabs the chair through the middle rope and into the gut of the champion…

HA: Brown back with a bang….he’d love to leave tonight as a champion…

Brown climbs back into the ring and he follows up behind Plague and unleashes another chair shot, this time to the spine. Plague staggers and then Brown lifts the chair over his head and brings it down across the champion’s back again, dropping him down to his knees…

HE: DeMarcus Brown is feeling the “inner” beast….

Brown lifts the chair up again and prepares to bring it down across the back of Plague’s head but Joshua is back up and he runs into Brown, tackling him to the ground.

HA: How the hell is Joshua back up already?

HE: He’s a sick, twisted freak….that is how…

Joshua wraps both hands around Brown’s throat and he repeatedly pulls his head off the mat before bashing it back down against the canvass. Joshua then uses immense strength to haul Brown up to a standing position and off the ground…

HA: He’s going to choke Brown out in midair…

Joshua just holds Brown up, choking the life out of him, and all Brown can do is kick his legs in a futile attempt to break free. Brown’s eyes begin to shut, struggling against the lack of oxygen…….CRACK!

HE: Brown earns himself a reprieve…..he’s luckier than Oscar Pistorious in a murder trial…

HA: Are you trying to get this show taken off air?

Jimmy Phillips lashes the chair into Joshua’s back, forcing him to drop Brown to the floor. Joshua quickly spins around, his eyes locked on JP, as Phillips draws the chair back again…

HA: That chair shot barely made a dint…

Phillips swings the chair again but Joshua punches it away and then he grabs JP by the face and head-butts him backwards, causing Phillips to fall through the ropes to the outside of the ring. Joshua looks at Plague and then at Brown before he rushes at the ropes…

HE: OH MY GOD!

HA: Amazing athleticism from the big man

Joshua hauls himself over the top rope and clatters into Phillips on the outside, sending both men rolling into the aisleway. Joshua gets up and he drags Phillips back up before slamming him backwards into the ring barrier…

HE: Jimmy Phillips is about to incur the wrath of the monster…

Joshua backs up to the ring and he drags the steel steps away from their resting place before hoisting them up on his shoulders….he then walks back to where Phillips is slowly getting to his feet….

HA: Jimmy Phillips needs to get a quick scout on what is coming, his head is about to be crushed…

HE: He’s finished…..OH MY!

Phillips drops down and he tackles the legs of Joshua, causing the monster to fall forwards and drive his own face into the unforgiving steel. Phillips quickly crawls back to the ring and he rolls in as Edward Plague staggers up…

JP: I was feeling it at this point. But my desire was still there. I would win, no question about it.

HA: Phillips just took Joshua out of play….TOUCHDOWN!

HE: No way…

HA: New champion….

Phillips crunches Plague into the mat with the “rock-bottom” and he hooks both legs…
…1
…..2
…………3!

HE: Did he get it?

The referee’s hand comes down for the three when DeMarcus Brown jumps in and breaks up the fall. Brown and Phillips both scramble up and they go face to face…

HA: There can be no time for alliance here, both these men want to be the champion and that means they need to go through each other….

Brown and Phillips look each other up and down and then they begin to go toe to toe with furious right hands. Phillips begins to stagger Brown back with his shots and then he looks for an Irish whip but Brown is able to reverse it and then drill JP with a Samoan drop as he comes back……………..1……………………2………………shoulder up.

HE: If these two can finish this match before Plague or Joshua can get back involved then one of them walks out as champion….that is the smart way of doing things…

Phillips staggers back up and Brown tries to scoop him onto his shoulders for an F-5 but JP drops behind and then charges off the ropes….

HA: GAME-CHANGER!

Brown ducks under the huge clothesline and then he charges off the ropes himself, returning with a huge spear…

HE: DRIVE-BY!

HA: Phillips just got taken out of his boots…

The huge spear lands on Phillips and Brown hooks his legs…………1
…2
………………Joshua drags Brown under the bottom rope and he seizes him by the throat….

HE: LOOKOUT!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

Joshua lifts Brown high up into the air and then he decimates him through the Spanish announce table, leaving him in an unconscious heap on the floor. Joshua is unmoved, no trace of emotion, as he looks down at the broken figure of DeMarcus Brown…

HA: Brown just got broken in half….

HE: Joshua is doing exactly what Plague wants of him…

In the ring, Jimmy Phillips is trying to stand up but he is grabbed from behind by Edward Plague, who drills him back down into the mat with a huge full nelson slam. Plague then runs the length of the ring, bouncing off both sets of ropes, before returning to the middle with a huge leaping foot stomp to Phillips’ chest…

HA: Phillips’ rib and chest area has taken a hammering…

Phillips rolls on his stomach and begins to cough violently, struggling to get air into his lungs. Plague then yells out to Joshua and orders him to pass some weapons into the ring….

HE: Plague wants to have some fun now….

HA: This is practically a two on one match….

Joshua rips up the apron and then he drags out a table and slides it into the ring. Plague grabs the table and begins to set it up as Joshua then throws in a huge roll of barbed wire…

HE: What the hell are these two building?

HA: I shudder to think…

Plague laughs as he grabs the barbed wire and he begins to wrap it around the table in the middle of the ring. Joshua continues to search under the ring for weapons and he pulls up a mysterious sack and throws that to Plague…

HE: What’s in there?

HA: I don’t even want to know….Plague is making a deathtrap…

HE: I knew that Joshua and Plague together would be a walking nightmare….

Plague grabs the sack and he begins to untie it before producing a small can from inside. He moves back to the table and begins to douse it in a liquid that falls from the can…

HA: Please tell me that that is not what I think it is…

HE: What’s he covering that table with?

Plague is laughing to himself, clearly in his element, as he continues to build something from a horror movie. He is completely oblivious to the fact that Jimmy Phillips is back up on his feet….

HA: Plague needs to turn around…..GAME-CHANGER!

HE: He built that torture table for nothing….

Phillips almost knocks Plague’s head off as he drills him with the huge running clothesline…………..1……………………………..2…………………………3!

HA: HE GOT….

Joshua grabs Phillips’ foot and he pulls him out of the ring, engaging him in a brawl on the outside. Phillips drives a knee into Joshua’s gut and smashes his face into the ringpost before landing huge punches, sending the monster staggering back towards the aisleway….

HE: Jimmy Phillips is fighting like a man possessed….

JP: And he was right………….

HA: He wants to be the Xtreme Champion and he is showing no fear and no intimidation in doing so….

Phillips lands with a huge right hand that sends Joshua staggering down onto his knees. JP then grabs the steel steps from earlier and he lifts them up onto his shoulders before following Joshua up the ramp….BOOM!

HE: Phillips is decimating Joshua…

The impact sends Joshua sprawling across the stage and then Phillips throws the steps away, a thunderous look on his face. Phillips then motions for Joshua to stand back up and he pulls the big man towards him….

HA: TOUCH…

Joshua lands brutal elbows to the side of Phillips’ head, knocking him groggy. He then pulls free and he puts both of his hands around the neck of Phillips…

HE: This is about to turn very bad for Jimmy Phillips….

*Crowd pop

Phillips looks worried for a second but then he kicks Joshua between the legs, taking all the wind from Joshua’s sails. Joshua falls down to his knees as Phillips staggers over to the Titantron structure and he pulls a metal pipe loose…

HA: Phillips is armed now….

HE: He’s going to knock Joshua into next week…

Phillips stumbles back towards Joshua and he swings the pipe at his opponent’s head, knocking him down on his back. Phillips throws the pipe to the floor and begins to stumble backwards towards the ramp…

HA: With Joshua down, Phillips can now make a fresh assault on the Xtreme Title…

HE: HE’S BACK UP!

The crowd gasp in shock as Joshua sits bolt upright and turns his head in the direction of Jimmy Phillips. JP shakes his head in disbelief and he picks the pipe up again and makes a quick rush for Joshua…

HA: Joshua is inhuman…

HE: He’s a freak of nature…

Joshua launches forwards and wraps his hand across Phillips’ throat, stopping him in his tracks. Joshua then charges backwards and he throws Phillips against the steel structure, snapping the back of his head off the metal. Phillips staggers away and Joshua picks up the pipe off the floor….

HE: WHAT A SHOT!

Joshua fires the pipe into the stomach of Phillips and there is a horrible cracking noise, followed by a scream of pain from Phillips. Joshua throws the pipe down and then he grabs Phillips by the throat and he bench presses him into the air…

HA: I think Phillips’ ribs may have shattered….

HE: That is the least of his worries….no don’t do it….OH GOOD LORD!

HA: OH MY GOD!

Joshua just throws Phillips off the stage and sends him clattering on top of a table full of production equipment. The table doesn’t break but sparks fly and Phillips’ body bounces with a dull thud before he rolls off onto the hard flooring, no signs of movement from him. Joshua just stares down at the carnage he has caused…

HE: First DeMarcus Brown and now Jimmy Phillips; Joshua is a wrecking-machine…

HA: This is why Plague wanted him so badly…

Joshua turns away from the stage and he slowly begins to walk back down to the ring. DeMarcus Brown has pulled a huge steel chain from under the ring apron and he wraps it around his fist as he rolls in to fight with Edward Plague….

HE: Jimmy Phillips needs medical attention, his match is over…

HA: His dreams of championship gold may have just disappeared….but DeMarcus Brown is clinging onto his…

JP: At that point I didn’t know where I was. I had just witnessed the awesome power of Joshua. Yeah he wrecked my dream, but he made things become clear. Even if I had lifted that Xtreme title, no-one would have cared. The grand ideas I had planned were never going to happen because people didn’t bat an eyelid in my direction. I needed to come back stronger and make an impact that would force 6CW to look me in the eye. Joshua didn’t wreck me……he gave me new life.

Plague grabs at Brown’s head but then Brown drives his fist up and uppercuts Plague, driving the steel chain into his chin. Plague staggers back and Brown climbs up the turnbuckle before jumping off with an axe handle, knocking Plague off his feet….

HE: Brown needs to move quickly because Joshua is coming….

Brown drops down on Plague’s chest and begins to batter him with furious punches, splitting his head wide open. He then unravels the chain from around his hand and wraps it around Plague’s throat, choking him…

HA: Brown is going to choke the life from Plague….he’s going to win the title….

Plague’s eyes bulge and his face quickly turns red as Brown really drags back on the chain, cutting into the skin of the champion. The crowd are roaring as Brown places his feet on the back of Plague’s neck as he pulls up….

HE: Plague’s finished….no man can survive this kind of torture…

HA: But Plague isn’t a man…

Plague’s eyes are streaming and his head begins to sag as the chain saps his oxygen supply. The referee is asking Plague if he wants to quit…

HE: Plague won’t tap but he’ll pass out and then this match is over….

Joshua is back in the ring and he kicks Brown in the side of the head, knocking him off the submission. Brown tries to get back up but Joshua lands with a huge uppercut, sprawling him onto the deck again. Joshua then picks up the sack from earlier and he pulls something out….

HA: What…..OH NO!

HE: It was gas….that was the liquid that Plague poured over the table, now it’s on fire…

HA: A flaming table wrapped in barbed wire…..this is something out of a demonic imagination….

Plague is helped back up by Joshua and his usual smile has re-appeared. There is blood running down his face and deep lacerations in his neck but he doesn’t seem to care as he gazes into the flames….

HA: This is exactly what Plague wanted…he doesn’t care about his own bloodshed, only the suffering of others…and it is DeMarcus Brown’ turn to suffer…

HE: This is going to be unimaginable…

Plague then grabs at the head of DeMarcus Brown and he pulls him into the centre of the ring. He flicks his hair from his face and lets out an eerie laugh before he flips Brown up on his shoulders….

HA: CONFESSION!

The “border toss” powerbomb is imminent when Joshua drops down to his knees behind Plague and lands with a huge low-blow, much to the surprise of everyone in attendance. Plague drops down to his knees, his eyes widening in shock, and drops Brown to the floor….Joshua grabs Plague’s hair and turns his head, looking deep into his eyes…

HE: What is Joshua doing? Doesn’t he know that the Brotherhood are going to destroy McCoy?

HA: Joshua has had enough of playing games with Plague….he wants him to know who did this to him….

Joshua then backs away to the ropes and he falls backwards over them. He turns his back and begins to walk up the aisle…

HE: He’s not even going to win the title?

HA: I don’t think the gold appeals to Joshua….McCoy’s safety is the most important….

Joshua continues to walk up the ramp as DeMarcus Brown starts to clamber back to his feet in the ring. The crowd are cheering as Brown looks at Joshua disappearing up the ramp and then at Plague, who is struggling to find his feet…

HA: DeMarcus Brown cannot believe the situation he is in….

HE: He just hit the jackpot….

Plague staggers up and then he turns around to face Brown. Brown looks Plague up and down and then at the flaming table. Plague looks at Brown and then a smile crosses his face…

Plague: You don’t have it, brother…..you don’t….

HA: Plague doesn’t think Brown will do it…

HE: WHAT A MISTAKE!

Brown shakes his head and then he shows great power to lift Plague onto his shoulders. He holds him there and smiles before throwing him into an F-5, smashing him through the flaming table…..

HA: SWEET MOTHER….

HE: THAT IS BARBARIC…

HA: How ironic that Plague set up that deathtrap and he is the man to fall victim to it….

Plague rolls and screams in agony as the flames are doused out by fire extinguishers around ringside. Brown pulls Plague away from the wreckage, ripping his skin on the barbed wire as he does, and then collapses into the pin…

…2
…………..3!

HE: I don’t believe it….

HA: Seeing is believing, brother, and we just witnessed hell on earth….

Ding ding ding

HE: This is not what I was expecting…

HA: With Joshua and Plague in the same match I don’t think anything should be unexpected….one thing is clear after tonight…..there will never be an alliance between those two monsters…

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner……and NEW 6CW Xtreme Champion…..DeeeMaaaarrrcccuuuussss Brrrroooooowwwwwnnnnnn!

The crowd are on their feet and applauding the carnage they have just witnessed. “Gangster Rap” is booming out of the speakers as DeMarcus Brown staggers into the ropes and sags to his knees, breathing deeply with the exhaustion of what he has just been through…

HA: It has been a terrible few months for DeMarcus Brown since he returned from injury….it seemed his luck was never going to pick up. But his heart, determination and a little bit of luck tonight has switched his fortunes immeasurably…

HE: I never believed Brown would be walking out here tonight as champion….especially after Plague and Joshua made their alliance…

HA: An alliance that was built upon rocky foundations…Plague has spent months trying to turn Joshua into a follower but now we know that the “Puppet Master” has no strings that can be pulled…it has cost Plague his championship…

HE: A serious wake-up call for Edward Plague….he’s made a serious error of judgment…

HA: And now I assume the attention of The Brotherhood will turn to Joshua….that battle is far from over…

Plague is still slumped in the wreckage of the table, no laughter and smile, as DeMarcus Brown stands over him with the Xtreme belt. Brown beats his chest and hauls the title in the air, drawing huge cheers from the audience…

HE: And now a new chapter has begun for the Xtreme division….Brown has his “killer instinct” back and I think we can anticipate plenty of action in the future…

HA: I’d bank on it….what a match this was. It is going to take some time for these men to get over the injuries sustained…

HE: I saw them help Jimmy Phillips out of here with an oxygen mask, I think he has some serious internal injuries…..and I don’t know what might be wrong with Plague…

Brown climbs from the ring and drops down to the outside, holding his newly won championship close to his chest. He raises a fist into the air and staggers up the ramp…

HE: And what about McCoy? Do you think The Brotherhood sawed his head off or did Joshua get to them in time?

HA: I guess we’ll just have to wait and find out…..what a night this is….still plenty more to come folks so do not go anywhere…

HA: A surprise winner, a massive injury to a former fan favourite and the start of what would be a truly barbaric feud. If there was ever a match that kicked off so many things, than this was it!

HE: Of course we now have a new Xtreme champion in the form of Ryker Kidd. He will be facing Syn Shadows in the first match of the evening. A lot of history surrounds the Xtreme belt as we have seen and these two have a tough time to match it.

HA: And what of Jimmy Phillips? Back in 6CW and part of The Forgotten, he will be taking on Thunder for the International Championship. Will this be the moment he finally wins gold at Beachfront Brawl?

HE: All the titles up for grabs this Friday night. Be sure you are there!

HA: Next up, the UK title was up for grabs last year. Witness the return of a very popular guest. Who is it? Catch us after the break to find out!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 21 Aug 2015, 12:09 pm

HA: Folks, our next Look Back match was for the UK title. Bam Sparkleston, a big fan favourite while he was here took on the very dangerous Simon Cagero.

HE: We were lucky enough to catch up with Bam at his local STD clinic……..

HA: Henry!

HE: Sorry, “café”, and hear his thoughts on the match.

HA: Let us take you right to the beginning……..A Look Back at Bam v Cagero

He: It’s time for the UK title bout and if we see a repeat of Anarchy last week, we're looking at a new champion. Its Cagero versus Bam

Ha: I still think it’s disgusting that Bam is having to defend his title here. Its only two weeks since he was assaulted by his opponent here tonight. Cagero should have been suspended, not rewarded with a title shot

He: Give over, Bam should know that having a title automatically paints a bulls eye on your chest, he's in the wrong business if he doesn't. Besides you're always going on about him being a fighting champion. Now is his chance to prove it.

Bam: It was like so hashtag awesome being champ going into the PPV but I knew Cagero was like the boss. He had beaten me around weeks beforehand and man he hit me hard! His hands were like spammers every time they connected!

The crowd begin to boo loudly as 'Pardon Me' starts to ring around the arena and Simon Cagero walks out to the stage. He stares around at the crowd jeering him as a smile appears across his face. He makes his way down to the ring ignoring the taunts of the fans before sliding in the ring and climbing to the top rope motioning a title belt around his waist

He: Oozing with confidence, and who can blame him? The last two Anarchy shows he has had Bam exactly where he wants him, he knows he can beat him, scratch that, he knows he can leave him bloody. If Bam had any sense he wouldn't bother showing up tonight

Ha: Don't be silly, he may not be 100%, but I'm sure Bam will still come out here and give it his all, and as we seen when he won the title you can never write him off

The crowd reaction quickly changes when 'Best Song Ever' starts to play. The crowd look excitedly toward the ramp but there is no sign of the UK champion. Cagero laughs to himself in the ring as Bams music continues to play

He: Well, it turns out Bam isn't as stupid as he looks. Maybe that attack from Cagero finally beat some sense into him

Ha: I'm sure there must be some kind of explanation for this......wait a minute

He: No Simon don't turn around

Ha: NSFW!! Bam came through the crowd and it’s time for him to take advantage of Cagero. How'd you like them apples?

He: Sickening, I expect better from a champion

Bam is fired up and soaks up the cheers of the crowd as the official checks on Cagero. Bam is still showing effects of the attack with his head heavily bandaged. He wants to go straight for Cagero but the official intervenes reminding him that the match hasn't started yet and the crowd boo

Bam: Knowing I wasn’t 100% due to the injuries he had caused I had to make sure I took every opportunity, so I snuck up on him like a Liam Wood man sausage shot on Snapchat! I was pumped for it and wanted to give him a battering on a Chris Brown level but the ref was such a prissy pants that he kept trying to pull me off *sniggers*.

Cagero slowly gets to his feet dazed but looks angry toward Bam. He pushes past the official and the two meet in the centre of the ring and start to trade punches as the official signals for the bell. Cagero rocks Bam with a right hand and the champion responds in kind with a right of his own. Bam starts to get the upper hand but is caught off guard with a knee to the mid-section

Bam is doubled over and Cagero connects with an elbow to the back of his head and then hits a running boot to the side of Bam's head. The champion falls to the mat and Cagero carries on his assault by viciously stomping down on Bam in the middle of the ring

Cagero backs away allowing time for Bam to get to his feet and as he slowly begins to get up he closes in and pushes him up against the ropes. He Irish whips him across the ring, he aims a clothesline but Bam ducks underneath and bounces off the ropes again

Ha: Crossbody takedown, Bam is enraged here

Bam takes Cagero down and unloads a barrage of punches as Cagero tries to cover up

Ha: I don't think I've ever seen Bam this fired up, not that I can't blame him

The official has to pull Bam away before he gets disqualified. Cagero slowly gets up but is knocked straight back down with a clothesline from Bam, he jumps up but is knocked down again and then shoots up back up and runs into a standing dropkick. Bam quickly crawls over for the first pin attempt

Cagero kicks out and Bam stays on the offense. He drags Cagero up to his feet and backs him into the corner of the ring and connects with a couple of shoulder charges into the mid-section before whipping him into the opposite corner and following up with a running monkey flip

Ha: Cover

He: Shoulder up again, Bam seems a bit more pre-occupied with dealing damage to Cagero these covers seem to be a bit lacklustre

Bam gets to his feet and urges Cagero to do the same. He slowly gets up and Bam kicks him in the gut and sets him in position for a DDT

He: Northern Lights Suplex, Bam took too long and Cagero reverses with ease

Cagero picks Bam up to his feet and then throws him back down to the canvas with a scoop slam and follows up with an elbow drop. He waits for Bam to start getting to his feet and then stomps him back down and then drops over him and mounts him raining down a flurry of punches.

He: Clever from Cagero, he's targeting that heavily bandaged head area of Bam

Ha: He's sick, Bam needs to be careful he doesn't get any further head injuries

Bam: Cagero starting to give me heavy head treatment and not in the good way!

Cagero lifts Bam off the mat and then pushes him against the ropes, he Irish whips him across the ring and then knocks Bam down with a dropkick. He thinks about a cover but then stomps down across the injured head again only stopping before the official counts to 5.

Bam crawls toward the ropes for support as Cagero closes in, he lifts him up the rest of the way to his feet and then throws him into the corner of the ring and follows up with a running splash, Bam staggers out of the corner and walks head on into a headscissors takedown and then goes for the pin

He: Cagero close there, Bam a wee bit slow in kicking out

Ha: I don't think Bam really knows what’s happening with Cagero targeting the head already in this one

Cagero once again starts to connect with a flurry of mounted punches each one more vicious than the last as the bandage begins to perish around the head of Bam. He lifts him to his feet and then kicks him in the gut and follows with a snap suplex floating over into another cover

Bam throws his arm up in the air again breaking the pin. Cagero goes straight into a headlock and applies more and more pressure. Bam battles up to a standing base and delivers several elbows and manages to get free of Cagero's grasp. Bam runs off the ropes toward his opponent

Ha: FLOATOVER DDT

He: Cagero blocks.....SWINGING NECKBREAKER! HE GOT ALL OF THAT

ONE

TWO

THR

Ha: Shoulder up from Bam

Cagero stomps on Bam and then pushes him across the canvas and out of the ring under the bottom rope. He stays in the ring and waits as Bam slowly pulls himself to his feet using the crowd barrier outside, Cagero bounces off the opposite rope

He: SOMERSAULT SUICIDE DIVE! MY GOD WHAT ACTION FROM CAGERO AND THE CHAMP IS DOWN

Cagero Lifts Bam up and leans him against the steel ringpost before going underneath the ring and appears with a steel chair. He swings slowly towards the bandaged head of Bam sizing him up before he arches the chair back

Ha: Wait a minute this isn't a hardcore match

He: Don't do it Cagero, you'll be disqualified

CRACK

Ha: NOTHING BUT STEEL

The crowd cheer as Cagero swings and wraps the chair around the ring post when Bam dives out of the way. He holds his wrists in obvious pain as Bam catches his breath

Ha: BULLDOG TO THE FLOOR FROM THE UK CHAMPION

Bam gets to his feet catching a second wind. He rolls in and out of the ring breaking the officials count and then lifts Cagero to his feet. He connects with a knife edge chop across the sternum which is met with 'WOOOOOOOs' from the crowd, he connects with a second and a third forcing the challenger back before whipping him against the steel steps.

Cagero falls into the steps shoulder first. Bam sizes his opponent up and then hits a running squashing Cagero up against the steps. He once again slides back in and out of the ring breaking the count out before he lifts Cagero up and whips him against the crowd barrier

Ha: Bam looking to inflict a measure of revenge on Cagero here, he could've won by a count out a few times

He: Could've but hasn't. Rookie error if you ask me

Bam removes some of the protective mats from around the ringside and then grabs Cagero, he kicks him in the gut and then connects with a snap suplex against the concrete floor. Bam lifts Cagero back to his feet and then connects with a second suplex again to the unprotected floor. He lifts him up a third time and slides him back inside the ring.

Bam climbs onto the ring apron and waits as Cagero slowly gets to his feet

Ha: SPRINGBOARD MISSILE DROPKICK. HAS HE GOT HIM?

Ha: BAM WINS

He: Not so quick, two count signalled by the official. Closest he's come though

Bam pleads with the official who confirms the count of two before getting up. He picks Cagero up and whips him into the corner of the ring and then hits a running knee and follows up into a bulldog into the centre of the ring and hooks the leg again

Ha: SO CLOSE

He: But not enough, Cagero kicks out

Bam looks to the heavens before fixing his bandages and then he begins to stalk Cagero as he gets to his feet

HA: NSF....

He: BREAK THE SILENCE OUT OF NOWHERE ND THE CHAMP IS DOWN IF CAGERO COULD ONLY COVER

Cagero slowly pulls himself across the canvas enough to drape an arm over the upper torso of Bam

He: Thought that was it

Ha: Like I said Bam is a fighting champ, Cagero hits his finisher but Bam still won't quit

Cagero stares a hole through the referee and gets to his feet accusing him of a slow count. He walks over to the corner of the ring and starts to untie the turnbuckle exposing the ring. The official notices and grabs the turnbuckle out of Cageros hands and starts to tie it back on

Ha: wait a minute, what’s Cagero got there..........SON OF A.....BRASS KNUCKS TO THE HEAD. THAT LOWLIFE CHEATING SCUMBAG

Bam collapses to the ground, blood pouring from underneath his bandages after the shot from Cagero who drops over him for the cover

Bam: I was gushing the red stuff like Miss Jessica on a heavy flow and my head felt lighter than Raheem Sterling on party ballons! But I am good at sucking it up so…………

He: Ladies and gentlemen, your new UK Champion

Ha: NOT YET HE ISN'T! HOW DID BAM KICK OUT?

The camera zooms in on Bam whose eyes are glazed over. Cagero looks less than impressed and drops down on him and tears the bandage from around his head before hitting a number of vicious right hands to the injured spot

Cagero gets up and pushes past the official and waits as Bam gets to his feet before he whips him into the corner of the ring. He climbs to the second rope and then rains down 10 consecutive punches capping off with a head butt

Bam staggers out of the corner of and Cagero kicks him in the gut

He: DOUBLE ARMED DDT. CALL IT, THIS ONES DONE

Ha: SHOULDER UP AGAIN

He: How is he doing this?

The crowd go wild as Bam throws his arm in the air off the canvas to the dismay of Cagero. The challenger drags him to his feet and hits several head-butts each one drawing more and more blood before throwing him out of the ring to the outside.

Cagero exits the ring after him and lifts Bam off the floor and drives him head first into the steel ringpost. He faces the crowd who are booing him and draws even more heat by signing the title around his waist and then he drags Bam over to the exposed part of the floor and kicks him in the gut

Ha: no...don't do this, he could already have a concussion as it is

He: CAGERO DOESN'T CARE! PILEDRIVER TO THE CONCRETE

Cagero lifts the limp body of Bam up and throws him back inside the ring and slides in after him, he hooks the leg again for the cover

Ha: BAM KICKS OUT AGAIN! I RESPECT HIS WILL TO WIN BUT THIS MIGHT NOT JUST SHORTEN HIS CAREER, IT COULD TAKE YEARS OFF HIS LIFE. WHO KNOWS THA DAMAGE CAUSED TO HIS HEAD HERE

He: He's merely delaying the inevitable

Cagero exits the ring to the apron and then waits as Bam somehow manages to get back to his feet

He: Springboard hurricanrana, cover

He: Finally this one’s over

Ha: NO IT ISN'T! FOOT ON THE ROPES FROM BAM.

He: Just stay down, he's like an annoying little bug

Cagero punches the mat in anger and then gets up and waits as Bam begins to stir

He: Lining him up for the curb stomp here, although his version is called Wasted

Ha: NSFW, AND BAM FALLS ON TOP FOR THE COVER

Ha: SO CLOSE BAM. CAGERO JUST GETTING HIS SHOULDER UP

Both men are down in the centre of the ring as the official starts to count them both out. He reaches the count of 5 when they both begin to come around and starting crawling toward opposite corners of the ring. Bam is covered in blood as he pulls himself up but he charges at Cagero and knocks him down with a running clothesline, followed by a second. Cagero gets up again and Bam pushes him up against the ropes and whips him across the ring before knocking him down with a high knee

He: How is Bam still in this, he was down and out not long ago

Bam lines up Cagero and as he gets to his feet he bounces off the ropes and comes back with a disaster kick and falls on him again for a cover

He: Cagero shoulder up again, but he needs to get back in this

Bam is fired up and he jumps back up to his feet like HBK of old and then climbs up to the top rope facing out to the crowd

Ha: Ermahgerd!

Camera flashes go off all around the arena as Bam flies through the air with the moonsault from the top rope and takes out Cagero no sooner than he's got back to his feet. Bam quickly goes for another cover

Ha: BAM GOT HIM! HE'S WON

He: NOT QUITE, OFFICIAL SAYING TWO AGAIN! HOW MANY CLOSE FALLS WE GOING TO HAVE HERE

Bam quickly gets up and exits the ring to the apron and begins to climb to the top rope. More and more blood is pouring from his head and he almost loses his balance as he climbs to the top

Ha: God only knows how Bam is still standing, and not only that but I think he might be looking at puking rainbows...INCOMING!!!

He: That’s a nasty landing.......WASTED!!

The crowd boo loudly as Cagero rolls out of the way of the frog splash and then drives the skull of Bam into the mat with the curb stomp, he doesn't even consider the cover and drags the champion back to his feet. He talks trash to his face before he takes some of Bams blood and smears it across his chest

He: BREAK THE SILENCE! NEW CHAMPION

He: AND THERE IT IS! CAGERO IS YOUR NEW CHAMPION

Bam: I didn’t know where I was for the last few minutes and even though I fought harder than Biebers attorney, the pin was inevitable.

Ha: Bam was brave in defeat, he never let the fact he wasn't 100% get him down, and if I know Bam he'll go away, he'll get to his best and he'll go again

He: Credit it where its due I never thought Bam could put up that much resistance but he fought one hell of a fight, but class speaks volumes, and that right there is class

Bam: That result really stamped home to me that I’d a lot to learn and needed to go back to training. I am still a huge 6CW fan and hope one day I will be back and possibly team up with my dad who everyone knows is back in 6CW as…………..

HA: And that is where we had to leave it unfortunately. Off camera Bam was about to be chased by local police. Apparently that café was in the radius of a restraining order that some local film star had taken against Bam.

HE: We never did find out who.

HA: Quite………..Anyway that match for the UK title was one of the best we have seen. Will Jonathan Daniels versus Buck Riggins live up to it? You can only find out by watching Beachfront Brawl next Friday night!

HE: We head to 2013 after the break and show you what can happen when 6CW is up for grabs. Who was fighting it out? You have to stay tuned to see!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 21 Aug 2015, 12:10 pm

HA: 6CW Look Back continues with a match from 2013……if you can call it that. Billed as the Battle of the Boardroom. Mr Jones and Dean Andrews face off with their chosen stars……..Orthus and Edward Plague.

HE: In eerily similar circumstances to what we saw in 2014, this match was fought for control of 6CW itself.

HA: While reliving this match, we talked to one of the men involved. The new owner of 6CW – Dean Andrews. More than that, we also had an exclusive chat to the guy he was supporting……one Edward Plague.

HE: Let us start right at the beginning and watch how this all unfolded.

He: Oh boy I've got Goosebumps ahead of this next match up

Ha: Well I can't say I blame you. We may be crowning our first ever heavyweight champion here later, but right arguably something more important is on the line, not just bragging rights, but the right to hold the controlling stake in 6CW

HE: That's right and the two men chosen to wage this war aren't exactly strangers to one another having clashed on a few occasions already, but tonight is different, they know that by winning they can change the landscape of this company forever, and here we have our first guy

'Hell' begins to play as the lights in the arena go down and Orthrus walks to the stage illuminated by flames rising from the sides of the entrance. Mr Jones is behind him clapping his chosen star as the two slowly make their way down to the ring ignoring the taunts of the crowd

He: I think despite Andrews hitting the jackpot with his choice you still have to back Orthrus as the favourite here tonight

Ha: I can't argue with that. I've been more that impressed with the Reverend Plague since he debuted, but Orthrus has the golden contract which he can and will use to his advantage.

He: Well both Orthrus and Mr Jones looking confident and who can blame them

The mood quickly changes to loud cheers as 'CCClouds' starts to play. The masked figure of Edward Plague walks through the smoke on the stage and then slowly down to ringside. Dean Andrews follows after him keeping his distance. Plague reaches the ring before carrying out his pre match routine of praying and then climbs into the ring, he faces Orthrus and removes his hood and mask revealing the white soulless eyes

DA: Coming into the match I was on edge. This was very important in my role as owner. I had to stamp my authority. Plague was my way of doing that.

Ha: ermm...can I change my mind? This Plague guy is scary, I'm not so sure this is a straight forward Orthrus victory

He: He really is, I certainly wouldn't want to meet him at night in a dark alleyway, but I still think with the Golden Contract Orthrus holds he has a slight advantage, but this is a clash of the titans, both standing near 7ft tall and both in excess of 350lbs +

EP: Hehehe…..I saw the puppets looks at me and waving their strings…..hehehe……They knew that I had the power to send them home happy or sad

Ha: That’s a lot of power in that ring right there, I can't wait to watch this unfold

The referee signals for the bell as the two giants meet in the centre of the ring. They tie up and push each other back and forth trying to gain the upper hand. Orthrus backs Plague into the corner who reverses backing Orthrus up against the turnbuckle. The official has to intervene forcing both men to break and Orthrus pushes his opponent away

Ha: Neither man getting the upper hand here in the early exchanges

The two men meet in the centre of the ring again and tie up. Once again Orthrus pushes Plague back up against the ropes and then Plague reverses the tables again and rolls Orthrus into the corner of the ring. He raises his big arm back and opens his palm ready to strike across Orthrus' chest but the crowd begin to boo as Orthrus ducks in between the ropes and the official has to intervene again

He: This crowd are hot, they want something to happen and so far early on these two are pretty much cancelling each other out strengthwise

The crowd are booing Orthrus as Mr Jones bangs on the canvas to get behind his chosen superstar. Orthrus walks out to the corner and he gets face to face with Plague. The two start to exchange heated words in the middle of the ring before Orthrus spits into Plagues face

Plague turns away and wipes the spit from his face and then reacts angrily by pushing Orthrus. Orthrus reacts in kind by pushing Plague and the two continue to try and one up each other. Orthrus pushes Plague, who pushes back with such force that Orthrus falls through the ropes to the outside of the ring. the big man gets to his feet and hits the canvas furiously

Ha: I don't think Orthrus is liking the fact that each time he has engaged in a test of strength with Plague, it has been Plague who has proven the stronger

EP: There was no way he could beat me with might……hehehe……he tried and failed…….and only one conclusion would be reached……hehehehe……watch! Watch!

Mr Jones orders the official to stop his counting out as he tries to talk more encouragement into Orthrus. Dean Andrews on the other side is acting as a cheerleader for Plague trying to get the crowd behind him.

Orthrus pulls himself onto the ring apron and then climbs in the ring over the top rope. Plague is taunting him in the middle of the ring which doesn't go down well and Orthrus rushes at him. Again more boos as he stops short of making any kind of contact and talks more trash to his face.

He: The crowd really not happy with this at the minute

Ha: Me neither. I'm so confused, I was looking forward to watching these two rip each other limb from limb, and so far I hate to say it, but this has been a bit of an anti climax

He: Well hopefully things might be picking up here

Orthrus talks more trash and then raises his hand in the air issuing a challenge. Plague looks around at the crowd who cheer him on and then raises his hand in the air. The two men lock fingers and then raise their other hands and start to fight against each other. Orthrus is getting the advantage but Plague quickly turns the tables and forces Orthrus down to his knees. Mr Jones barks orders from the corner and Orthrus reacts by fighting back up to his feet and forcing Plague down to his knees

Ha: Once again both guys equalling each other’s strength, cancelling each other out

Plague battles back and the two are face to face, locked in a battle of strength. Neither giving an inch to the other. Plague begins to exert more strength and slowly begins to back Orthrus into the corner of the ring. Orthrus is up against the turnbuckle when he breaks his hands free and then pushes Plague away.

Orthrus closes in on Plague and then lifts him up from the canvas, he whips him against the ropes and connects with a shoulder charge but Plague stays standing to the disgust of Orthrus. Orthrus backs against the ropes and then hits another shoulder charge to no avail

DA: I looked at Jones and saw he was getting worried, no question about it. His guy was used to flinging opponents around like dolls. He could not do it with Plague. I knew I had a great chance and Jones was getting desperate…….or so I thought

He: The irresistible force clashes with the immovable object

Orthrus goes for another shoulder charge but Plague dodges out of the way and Orthrus goes flying into the corner of the ring. Plague closes in and strikes his palm across the chest of Orthrus, the sound echoes around the arena. Orthrus reverses pushing Plague in the corner and connects with a chop of his own

Ha: Finally a bit of physicality between the two

The crowd begin to cheer as Plague reverses once again and pushes Orthrus into the corner. He raises his hand again but as it comes down Orthrus ducks out of the ring. He looks annoyed at constantly being one upped by his opponent. He pulls himself back onto the apron before climbing the ring

He: Once again these two men attempting to out do his opponent

HA: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT???

Ha: WHAT ON EARTH HAS JUST HAPPENED

He: This crowd really don't like this, but what just happened, I'm as confused as you

DA: I couldn’t believe it. Neither could the crowd. I stood there and watched a guy who had took everything that Orthrus had thrown at him, to then be knocked down by something as light as that.

Replays show the two men going to tie up when Orthrus gets a thumb to the eye of Plague who falls down to the mat and Orthrus covers him for an easy 1,2,3

He: I still, I still don't get what just happened. Surely that shouldn't be enough to put this guy down

Plague is on the mat as Mr Jones walks in the ring and goes straight over to Orthrus raising his arm in victory. Dean Andrews is in shock on the outside, Mr Jones taunts his rival and Andrews reacts angrily. He slides in the ring and makes a bee line for Mr Jones but Orthrus forms a shield in between. Andrews is shouting insults as Mr Jones just laughs to himself. Plague gets to his feet and Andrews turns to face him

Ha: I have to say that match was nowhere near the classic I expected and I'm afraid to say it certainly was memorable, but for the wrong reasons

He: Dean Andrews seriously isn't happy here

Ha: I really don't blame him. I can't help but think there's something to this

Plague is on his feet with Andrews hounding him. Mere inches from his face Andrews has turned red with rage, SMACK

The crowd gasp in shock as Andrews smacks his hand across the face of Plague. Andrews continues to talk trash in the face of Plague and raises his hand again

He: PURIFIER!!

The crowd are going ballistic as Plague connects with his signature move on Andrews leaving him flat out in the centre of the ring. Plague looks down emotionless as the he gets covered in litter and cups thrown from the crowd. Mr Jones pushes past Orthrus and Plague and looks down on his fallen foe with a sick smile on his face

Ha: THIS WAS A DAMN SET UP! WHAT A CROCK OF *BEEP*

EP: They booed but their actions caused this…….hehehe……and STILL cause this……They have learnt nothing in 2 years. Nothing! Too much trust placed in puppets with weak strings….hehehe……With one cut I brought them to their knees!

Mr Jones barks instructions at the two men. Plague exits the ring and makes his way over to the timekeepers area. He grabs a steel chair and throws it in the ring and then grabs a piece of paper from the ring announcer. Jones orders Orthrus to lift Andrews up

CRACK!!!

Ha: WHAT A SICKENING CHAIRSHOT! THE BOSS IS BUSTED OPEN

He: I think that's former boss

Ha: This is disgusting

Jones unfolds the chair and sets aside the limp body of Andrews. He sits down as Plague hands him the piece of paper and a microphone

MJ: Ladies and gentlemen, a deal is a deal. I hold in my hand the very contract that was at stake here tonight. This is the paperwork that gives me the controlling stake in 6CW, all I have to do is sign it. Now we're all about making history here in 6CW, tonight we'll crown our first ever champion, but more importantly right now, each and every one of you is going to witness the history that will change the landscape of this company for ever

Mr Jones flips the paper to the last page, he refuses the pen that Orthrus offers him, instead he pulls a quill from the inside pocket of his suit jacket and presses it against the forehead of Andrews

Ha: THIS IS DISGUSTING! HE'S SIGNING THE DAMN CONTRACT WITH THE BLOOD OF ANDREWS! I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH A SICKENING SIGN OF DISRESPECT

He: I have to agree. I've never seen anything like this

DA: I have never forgotten that moment, or my loathing for Jones. He took control that night and I had to regroup. In the end, I managed to get back to the top but it took me 2 years. 2 years to the day more or less. I am older. Wiser. And I certainly won’t be eager to place my trust in other forces again. I promise you that.

The crowd are baying for blood as Mr Jones signs the contract giving him total control of 6CW. Plague still stands emotionless as Mr Jones once again raises Orthrus' arm in victory before spitting on Andrews and exiting the ring flanked by Orthrus and Plague

Ha: This is a disgrace. I don't know what to say.

He: This crowd is angry and I don't blame them.

Ha: I think we were all excited for this match but I never expected that

At the top of the ramp Jones stops and takes another look down to Andrews bloody body in the ring before exiting to backstage
HA: What a bizarre match. But it showed us just how far men will go to get control of this company.

HE: Of course Beachfront Brawl is Dean Andrews first PPV since he got control of 6CW. I am sure he had mixed feelings remembering that moment and what has come to pass to get back on top.

HA: And what of Plague? Will we see the likes of him again?

HE: I hope not!

HA: Remember folks, twists and turns like that are par for the course in 6CW. I am sure Beachfront Brawl will throw up some surprises and you can watch it HERE, live from Copacabana Beach, next Friday night!

HE: Up next, we return to 2014 and one of the best feuds 6CW has ever witnessed. Who was involved? Find out next!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 21 Aug 2015, 12:12 pm

HA: Welcome back folks and the next match we will Look Back on is the EWF title match between Liam Wood and Vincent Costello.

HE: This match was contested under I Quit rules and was probably one of the emotional and nerve-racking matches 6CW fans have seen.

HA: 19 months in the making…….a truly brutal feud that ebbed and flowed. A lot of blood, sweat and tears were shed, but the worse was still to come. With me now is probably THE guy to talk to about such a battle. Please welcome Liam “the Viper” Wood.

LW: ………………………………..

HA: So where shall we start? A brutal match to be involved in?

LW: ……………………………………

HA: Liam? I know this match brings painful memories but the 6CW universe would love to hear your thoughts.

LW: So what the hell do you want from me? A cute little soundbite for your little show about how Vincent Costello put my girlfriend in hospital?!

HA: (nervous laugh) Haha, don’t give the finish away just yet Liam.

LW: Do you really expect me to talk about that moment with a smile. To you the moment is “cool” memory but to me the person I loved the most was hurt…….because of ME!

HA: I’m sure no-one blames you Liam. It was a battle that you had to take.

LW: This is over……………..

Wood storms out of his chair and leaves the Lloyd brothers open mouthed.

HE: Someone is touchy…………

HA: Liam is under a lot of pressure for the upcoming Key to the Kingdom match. He has shown that with his ongoing battle with Mike Masters and now Dicey Reilly. Both men he will face on Copacabana Beach along with Lex Hart, Perfect Jack and Anthony Grace. You can see all the action Friday night exclusively!

HE: But now let us return to that EWF World Title match. Remember it was under “I Quit” rules.

HA: We join the action mid-way through this titanic tussle. Liam Wood has just locked in the Viper Lock, which could see him become the new EWF World Champion.

HA: Viper lock….Liam Wood is going to try and make Costello say “I Quit”….

Costello yells in pain as Wood wrenches back on his arms and head, excruciating pain building its way up the spine of the champion. The referee is quickly down on his knees, putting a mic in Costello’s face…

Ref: What do you say, Vincent? Do you want to give up?

Costello’s face is reddening and it is obvious that he is in a lot of pain. Wood continues to tug back on his head but Costello spits into the mic…

Costello: Get this heap of (beep) out of my face….

HE: I don’t think Vincent is interested in quitting…

Costello is slumped forward from the submission, clearly losing consciousness, but Liam Wood realises he isn’t likely to give up this way so releases the hold. Costello drops down on his face as Wood walks to the ropes and climbs out of the ring. He grabs two steel chairs from the announce area and heads back to the ring…

HA: Liam Wood is not afraid to take this match to the next level…his hatred for Costello means he is abandoning all civility….this is a war…

Wood slides the chairs into the ring and quickly follows. The crowd are cheering as Wood slips one chair under the head of his opponent and then he lifts the other one up…

HE: This is bad, he’s going to bash Costello’s brains in…

HA: Just like Costello did to him with that cinder block a couple of weeks back…

Wood looks down at Costello, hatred in his eyes, and then he lifts the chair over his head and brings it crashing back down…..

HE: Thank the lord…

Costello suddenly squirms forward and lands with a hard low blow, taking all the wind from the sails of Liam Wood. Viper staggers away and drops to his knees as Costello slowly gets to his feet…

HA: Costello doing what he has to in order to level this out…

HE: No rules against it…

Costello gets back up and he takes a quick breath before running across and kicking Wood in the side of the head. Wood drops down and Costello begins to stomp on him with sheer brutality, targeting any section of the body he can reach…

HA: This looks like a damn street mugging….

Costello orders the referee to ask Wood if he wants to give up whilst he continuously stomps down on the challenger’s head….

Referee: Did you want to give up Liam?

Wood doesn’t answer the question, remaining tight lipped, as Costello’s assault continues. Wood manages to pull himself under the bottom rope but then he staggers forward and collapses on the hard flooring….

HA: This is already becoming very difficult to watch….this is ferocious action….

Costello barges past the referee and begins to pull himself up onto the turnbuckle. He waits for Wood to start getting up before jumping to the outside with a double axe handle to the spine. Costello then drags Wood back up and runs him forward, slamming his head into the corner of the ringside barrier…

HE: Wood might be knocked out from that, real impact…

Wood is flat on his face, no movement at all. Costello then begins to pull the steel steps away from the ring and he lifts them up into his arms. He walks back to towards Wood…

HA: He’s going to drop the steps on the back of Wood’s head…

Wood manages to turn himself on his back and he kicks his feet up into Costello’s stomach, causing him to stagger away and drop the steel steps. Wood scrambles back up and he grabs Costello’s head before repeatedly bashing it down into the steel until VC collapses backwards onto the floor…

HA: Wood thinks that might be enough for Costello to give his title up…

The referee puts the mic into Costello’s face but the champion slaps the mic away and tries to crawl back up. Wood grabs VC by the head and he pulls him up before flipping him onto his shoulders….

HE: OH GOD!

Wood holds Costello on his shoulders and then powerbombs him down on the steel steps, leaving the champion slumped in a heap. Wood stares down at Costello and then motions for the referee to ask him…

HA: Costello’s spine may be damaged…

Referee: What do you say, Vincent?

Costello: Tell that b1tch to suck my…

HA: We apologise for the language, folks…

HE: Costello not willing to give Wood the satisfaction…
Wood walks back to the ring and he grabs a steel chair from inside and pulls it under the bottom rope. Costello has dropped off the side of the steel steps but his hand is still resting ontop…..CRACK!

HA: Wood is looking to mangle any part of Costello’s body that he can…

Costello screams in pain and pulls his hand close to his chest, nursing the new injury. Wood grabs his arm and puts it back on the steps again before lifting the chair over his head……CRACK…..CRACK….CRACK!

HE: He’s going to break his hand…

HA: That’s the intention….

Costello rolls away and cradles his arm, clearly feeling a lot of discomfort. Wood orders the referee to ask the champion again….

HE: Costello might need medical attention…

HA: But will it be enough to make him give up?

The referee walks close to Costello and prepares to ask him but the champion kicks out at the ref’s hand and sends the microphone flying across the floor. Wood quickly moves in with the chair again but Costello draws something out of his pocket and throws it at Wood’s face…

HA: What the hell was that?

HE: Genius…

HA: Costello just used some kind of power, Wood is blinded…

Wood staggers away, trying desperately to clean his eyes, as Costello yanks the steel chair off him and swings it……….CRACK!.....The chair thunders off Wood’s head and sends him scrambling down to the floor. Wood is on all fours as Costello starts driving the chair down at his opponent’s back…..CRACK….CRACK…CRACK…..CRACK….CRACK….CRACK…..CRACK!

HE: Costello may have a broken hand but Liam Wood’s spine is being shattered by each of those shots…

HA: Each blow laced with evil intentions…

Wood is slumped on the base of the steel steps and Costello looks down at him with a mad glint in his eyes. Costello then lifts Wood’s head up and he folds the chair around his neck. The crowd look anxious as Costello backs away and lifts himself up onto the ringside barrier…

HA: Oh God….no not this…you’ll break his damn neck…

HE: I’m sure that is what Costello has in mind…it may be the only way to make Wood quit…

The referee is trying to convince Costello to climb down off the barrier but the champion just laughs and then he leaps off and towards the steel steos….

HA: SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!

HE: CURB STOMP!

Costello stomps right down on the back of Wood’s head and crushes it into the steel steps. The crowd are on shock as Costello leans over Wood and orders the referee to check him..

HA: Liam Wood’s neck may be in pieces….I don’t think he is conscious…

The referee looks concerned as he kneels down next to Wood. The official checks Wood’s pulse and looks worried as he lifts the mic up.

Ref: Can you hear me, Liam? Do you want to give it up?

Wood: I…I…..noooo….

HE: Is this guy stupid? Why is he prolonging the pain?

HA: Wood is not going to quit unless he has to, unless he can no longer take any more…

HE: Costello has damn near broken his neck…what more is he willing to sustain?

HA: The hatred between these two runs deeper than we could have ever imagined…

The referee pulls the chair off of Wood’s neck and tries to make sure Vincent Costello keeps a distance. Costello looks amused as he watches Wood flopping on the floor…he then heads back to the ring and pulls up the ring apron…

HA: What else can Costello do….this is going too far now…

Costello slicks his hair back and he searches under the ring for a few moments before pulling out a cinder block, drawing an alarmed reaction from the fans in attendance. Liam Wood is using the ring-post to drag himself up as VC walks in behind him…

HA: No, Vincent don’t do it….you’ll shatter his skull…

HE: I don’t think I can watch this…

CRACK!

The referee tries to intervene but Costello barges past him and then rushes forwards with the block and pushes it towards the skull of Wood, which is resting against the steel post. Wood somehow moves away in time and the block shatters….

HA: Thank the Lord for that…Liam Wood’s life just flashed before him…

Costello drops the remains of the block on the floor and shakes his hand, clearly feeling some discomfort. Liam Wood manages to stagger away but then collapses back down on the hard flooring.

HE: Liam Wood can’t even stand up for more than a few seconds….this match has to be stopped…

HA: The match can’t stop until one of these two men says “I Quit”….

Costello kicks the apron in annoyance and then he walks around the ring to where Wood is lying. Costello grabs his rival by the head and begins to pull him up….

HE: AHHHHH!

Wood drags out a fire extinguisher from under the ring and he sprays it into the face of Costello, temporarily blinding him. Wood then crawls up to his feet and BANG!

HA: Now Costello is seeing stars…

The extinguisher cracks Costello right in the face and knocks him to the ground. Wood throws the weapon down and staggers into the ring apron, using it to keep himself upright.

HE: Liam Wood may have a broken neck…

HA: I hate to imagine the sorts of injuries that have been sustained by these two men so far…

Costello’s nose is busted, blood streaming down his face, as Wood grabs him by the hair and throws him under the bottom rope. Wood drags himself onto the apron and he scales the ropes…

HE: I don’t think Wood should be taking risks like this…

HA: The world title is on the line, Wood will do whatever it takes…

Costello staggers up and Wood launches off with a huge flying lariat. Wood staggers back up and he stomps down on Costello’s injured hand before dragging him back up….he hooks his arms in place…

HA: VIPER….

Costello rushes Wood back into the corner and tries to unload with a barrage of blows but Wood drives his knee up and winds Costello. Wood then drops back out of the ring and he grabs VC’s legs before pulling him into the ringpost…

HE: What now? OH NO…

HA: Wood’s going to try and break those legs if he can…

The crowd roar as Wood applies a figure four leglock around the ringpost. Costello is screaming in pain as Wood really lies back into the hold and extends the pressure being felt in the legs of his opponent. The referee has the mic in Costello’s face….

Ref: What do you say, Vincent?

Costello: AHHHHHH……AHHHHHHHHHH…….SCREW YOU!

HE: He’s going to shatter the bones…

HA: And Costello can do nothing about it….Wood doesn’t have to release this hold until Costello quits…

Wood continues to ramp up the pressure on the hold, drawing screams of agony from Costello, but the champion continues to refuse to throw in the towel. Wood finally releases the hold, leaving Costello wrapped around the ringpost…

HA: Costello’s legs may be damaged beyond repair but still he refuses to quit….what will it take?

Wood walks to the announce area and he grabs another steel chair before walking back to the ring. He closes in on Costello and swings…..CRACK……CRACK…..CRACK!

HE: Oh no…

HA: Each shot is dislodging another bone….

The chair thunders off Costello’s legs and slams them into the ringpost. Costello pulls himself into the ring and tries to crawl away but Wood gives chase. Wood walks behind Costello and continuously drives the chair down into the back of VC’s knees and ankles…

HE: Costello may never walk away…

Ref: Do you want to give up, Vincent?

Costello: No…

HA: Costello remains defiant…

Wood loses all control and he begins to smash the chair down into every part of Costello’s body. The steel crumples and twists as Wood hammers it down over and over again…

HE: Wood’s lost it…

HA: Costello has driven the challenger to this point…

Wood holds up the mangled chair, drawing cheers, and then he throws the weapon from the ring. Wood then drags Costello back up and he hooks his arms in place…

HA: VIPER DROP….EXCLAMATION POINT!
Wood decimates Costello in the middle of the ring with the pedigree/foot stomp, leaving the champion motionless on the mat. Wood kneels over VC, his eyes burning, and then he looks at the referee and orders him to ask…

HE: Enough is enough…

HA: This has to be it….Costello is finished…

The referee kneels down and puts the mic close to Costello’s face. Costello doesn’t seem to be respondent…

Ref: Do you want to end this, Vincent?

HA: I don’t know if Costello can provide an answer…

Ref: What do you say, Vincent?

HE: The match can’t end until he says it…

Wood stumbles back into the ropes and sits on the turnbuckle as he waits for Costello to provide an answer. The referee asks the champion once again…

Costello: Go to hell…

HE: Oh lord…

HA: How much more?

Wood shakes his head and stands back up, his legs resembling jelly. He drops through the ropes and begins to search under the ring again, this time producing a kendo stick. Wood climbs back into the ring and staggers over to Costello, who still isn’t moving….

HA: This is like something out of someone’s warped nightmare….these two warriors are pushing each other beyond their limits…

HE: Both of these guys are shaving years off their careers tonight…

Wood’s chest heaves in and out as he lifts the stick up in the air and then he brings it crashing down….WHACK!
WHACK!
WHACK!
WHACK!
WHACK!
WHACK!
WHACK!

HA: Look at the blood, how can Costello withstand this?

Each shot is more sickening and shreds the skin from Costello’s back, opening up deep lacerations. His screams fill the air and even the referee looks uncomfortable as the kendo stick shatters following the tenth straight strike…

HE: Give it up, Vincent…..for your own sake…

HA: Costello needs to think of his own health here…

Wood fixes his eyes on the referee and then points down at Costello, ordering him to ask again. The referee kneels down next to Costello…

Ref: Cmon, Vincent….enough now….

Costello: I’ll tell you when it is enough you son of a (beep)….

HA: Please God…

Wood falls back into the ropes and for the first time he looks a little lost for ideas. He looks at the bloodied carcass in front of him and then he pulls himself back out of the ring. He searches under the ring yet again and this time he produces a bag from under the ring. Wood rolls under the bottom rope and crawls back over to Costello….

HE: What the hell is in that bag?

HA: I really don’t think we should find out…

Wood holds the bag for a moment and then he unties it and begins to drop its contents on the canvass. The crowd groan as shards of glass cover the mat…

HA: Oh cmon, this is too far now…

HE: Liam Wood is desperate to end this….he really has been pushed to this…

Wood looks down at the glass and then he starts to pull Costello back up. He hooks his arms in place and drags him over the glass…

HE: You don’t think he would…

HA: I don’t know what Wood might do…

HE: Don’t do it…..OH MY GOD!

HA: THIS IS INSANITY….

Wood looks for a second “Viper drop” but Costello wriggles against it and then swipes Wood’s legs, dropping him on top of the shards of glass. Wood screams in pain and rolls away, glass cutting into his back and his neck…

HA: The sheer violence of this match goes past anything I have ever seen before….

HE: This is out of hand now…

Costello staggers around, struggling to stay upright, and then he grabs Wood and pulls him up, whipping him off the ropes….

HA: OMERTA!

HE: ONTO THE GLASS!

The crowd groan and scream as Costello spins Wood around and drills him with a “black hole” slam onto the glass. Wood’s screams fill the air once more, blood streaming from his body, and Costello looks up at the referee…

Costello: ASK HIM!

The referee drops down next to Wood and he places the mic in close…

Ref: Have you had enough, Liam?

Wood: N…no….nooooo!

HE: The agony is etched all over Liam Wood’s face…but his pride is getting in the way…

HA: Pride comes before the fall….these two young lions have gone beyond anything I ever expected from them tonight….

Costello wipes blood from his nose, clearly annoyed with Wood’s decision, and then he begins to root in his trunks. After a moment he produces a pair of handcuffs and he locks Wood to the middle rope…

HA: What now?

HE: Liam Wood is going nowhere…..Costello’s Law has served him his sentenced…

The crowd look worried as Costello rolls away with a smile on his face. Liam Wood tries to free himself from his restraints but he can’t.

HA: Wood is handcuffed to the ropes….he is now at the mercy of the champion…

HE: Costello can do whatever he likes…

Costello pulls himself under the ring and drops to his knees as he searches under the ring. He then stands back up with a baseball bat in his hands…

HA: Oh my…

HE: Oh my indeed…

Costello smirks as he rolls back into the ring and approaches his opponent. Wood tries to kick out at Costello and keep him at a distance but VC just swings the bat into Wood’s knees…

HA: Costello can barely stand himself…his back, his legs and his hand have been obliterated….but his hatred of Liam Wood is driving him…

Costello then unloads with the bat into the gut of Wood, knocking all the wind from him. The referee tries to step in but Costello wards him off and then fires in another seven unanswered blows to the body…

HE: Wood’s insides are being destroyed…

Wood slumps and blood begins to leak from his mouth, dripping down onto the canvass. Wood’s eyes are closed as the referee walks forward…

HA: Liam Wood needs to end this now…

Referee: Liam, can you hear me….cmon now, Liam….this is enough now….what do you say?

Slowly, Wood raises his eye, blood still running from his mouth, and he looks up at Costello and then at the referee before shaking his head. The crowd give a cheer but Costello shakes his head and draws the bat back again…

HA: No please….STOP!

Costello suddenly lowers the bat as Emmy comes running down the rampway towards the ring, frightened concern on her face. Security and a team of referees follow her, trying to stop her from getting in the ring…

HE: What is she doing here?

HA: Please go back, Emmy….this isn’t the right place for you…

Emmy rolls into the ring and she stands in front of Liam Wood, begging Costello to leave him alone. She holds Wood’s head close to her chest, tears in her eyes, and pleads with Costello to stop…

HA: Please get out of there, Emmy…

Costello looks at Emmy and then at Wood, a sick grin crossing his face, and then he throws the bat down on the floor. Everyone looks stunned by Costello’s actions and Emmy nods in thanks..

HE: Costello giving Wood a reprieve?? Who would of thought it….

HA: TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF HER….

The audience explodes with boos as Costello grabs Emmy by the hair and yanks her away from Wood. He holds her in the middle of the ring and grins as she struggles against him. Liam Wood is going crazy and kicking out with fury, screaming at Costello to leave Emmy alone…

HA: You sick S.O.B….leave her…

HE: I can’t even defend this…

Costello draws Emmy in close and locks her head under his arm, as though he is going to DDT her. He stares at Wood, evil intentions in his eyes, and Wood motions for the referee to bring the mic over…

Wood: Please, Vincent…..look at me……please don’t hurt her…..please

HE: Is Wood actually begging?

HA: That is the woman he loves….he doesn’t want anything to happen to her…

Wood: This is between us, nobody else…..you don’t need to do this…..please don’t hurt her…I am begging you

Costello’s eyes light up at Wood’s words. He grins but then he lifts Emmy’s feet into an elevated position on the ropes, preparing to DDT her from a hangman’s position. Wood looks terrified…

Wood:.Ok…ok….I Quit….I Quit you piece of (beep)….you let her go right now or I swear to God…

HA: That’s it….Wood gave up…he had no other choice…

HE: Costello has stooped to a whole new level tonight….

Ding ding ding

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner…..and STILL EWF World Heavyweight Champion……………Viiinnnccceeeennnnnttt Coooossstttteeellllloooooo!

HA: Costello retains the EWF Championship but that no good S.O.B had to resort to threatening a woman to do it…..NO GOD NO!

HE: OH NO…

Crowd: A55hole x10

HA: I don’t believe it…

The bell sounds and Costello is declared the winner, bringing a grin. He and Wood continue to lock eyes and then Costello winks at his rival before drilling Emmy with a thunderous DDT. Costello kneels over Emmy and touches her lips before looking back up at Wood with a sinister smile…

HE: This is too much…

HA: This whole match was too much….these two men will never, ever, be the same but the end of this bout is completely reprehensible…Vincent Costello is worse than scum…

HE: Costello has taken this rivalry beyond an acceptable level, I can’t even defend him….Emmy was a defenceless victim…this was between Wood and Costello, nobody else…

Wood’s eyes are now full of tears and he looks furious as he continues to try and rip himself free of the handcuffs. Costello continues to smile as he stands up and then he grabs the baseball bat back off the floor…..CRACK!

HA: OH MY…

HE: What a sickening exclamation point on this brutality…

Costello smashes the bat into the side of Wood’s head and leaves him slumped on the floor before he snatches the EWF belt from the referee and raises it over his head. Costello staggers to the ropes and collapses, blood still streaming from his nose, but he smirks….

HA: Vincent Costello and Liam Wood have been through a war that will never be forgotten….this was a bloodbath…

HE: Both of these men will need serious medical attention, it may be a while until we see them in a wrestling ring again…

HA: And poor Emmy….what has she done to deserve this?

EMT’s rush to the ring and begin to tend to Emmy as Costello rolls from the ring and staggers into the aisleway. He pushes past security and medics, all of whom stare at him in disgust, before making his way up the ramp. Liam Wood is cut free from his restraints, blood oozing from the side of his head, but he quickly crawls over to make sure his girlfriend is ok…

HE: Is this the end?

HA: What do you think….I cannot for the life of me expect that Liam Wood will sit back and take this….Costello just pushed the red button…

HE: But where can it go? I don’t know if these two should ever be allowed in the same ring together again…this may never end until one of these two stops breathing…

HA: It really is beyond control…

Emmy is placed in a neckbrace and lifted onto a stretcher as Liam Wood staggers over to her, anger and terror in his eyes. He is struggling to stay upright himself as he follows the stretcher up the ramp, the cameras showing many concerned faces in the crowd.

HA: What a match that was. You only have to remember the moment when Emmy was stretchered out of the building to know that sometimes these matches affect others apart from those in the ring.

HE: And Vincent Costello, still EWF World Champion, will have to go through it all again this coming Friday night.

HA: That is right. Costello will have to defend his title against Keith Leone once more. But this time he will have to do it in a barbed wire steel cage!

HE: You do not want to miss that!

HA: Absolutely! Remember folks that match exclusively for 6CW here at Beachfront Brawl. You would be a fool not to catch it!

HE: Here at Look Back we go time hopping once more. 2013 beckons and the main event! What was it? You know what you have to do to find out!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 21 Aug 2015, 12:14 pm

HA: Our penultimate match of the show takes us back to the main event two years ago. A Ruler of the Ring match for the 6CW World Heavyweight title.

HE: What a match it was, filled with returning legends. We also have those who have come a long way since 2013.

HA: One of those men, who played a pivotal part of this main, was Mike Masters. We are lucky enough to be joined by him now. Thanks for your time Mike.

MM: I thought I would give this show some credibility.

HA: *Laughs* But of course. Tell us more about the 2013 version of Mike Masters?

MM: You know what, back then I felt like the laughing stock of 6CW. I would never to be taken serious, I would go around calling myself the show off and have nothing to back it up. I got in people's faces thinking I was the best and I was better than everyone on the roster. But boy that backfired on me hard. I remember challenging Jack Hurst to a match to decide who goes first and who goes last in the Ruler of the Ring. I lost the match...and everyone in the 6CW universe laughed there ass's off because they knew I stood no chance.

HA: So you wanted to show them the opposite?

MM: Yeah of course, but I still had mixed feelings. I was thinking to myself "Damn what have I gotten myself into" and "How the hell am I gonna outlast 24 other men". But at the same time I thought, yep this is my time to shine and I'm not gonna get another opportunity to showcase my skills and show off to the 6CW faithful. And I did just that.

HA: That seems like a good point to show the people at home the match, so they can make up their own mind!

HE: We pick up the action mid-way through. As we have said earlier, this match was full of big returnees. And none were bigger than the guy who appeared on the buzzer next……

5…..

4……

3…..

2……

1……

BUZZ!!!!!!

“IT”S AN OMEN/GRANITE” HITS!!!!!

HE: HOLYSH!T!!!!!!!

HA: IT CAN’T BE CAN IT?!?!?!?!

The arena erupts into a huge ovation as “Holysh!t” chants are heard echoing across the arena.

HE: IT IS!!!! IT IS!!!!

HA: He’s BACK!!!!!! THE FORMER 6WF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION IS IN 6CW!!!!!

HE: My god could he do the unthinkable and capture the 6CW World Title tonight?

HA: He certainly has the credentials.

Chaos emerges from the back and stares across the O2 arena at the top of the ramp.

HE: 6CW has just become a little more FREAKIER!!!!

Chaos laughs as he then makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring. Cody immediately comes flying towards him but Chaos hits a big back body drop sending Cody flying on to the outside of the ring to become eliminated. Diesel then swings right but Chaos blocks it and hits a kick to gut.

HE: G-FORCE!!!! (Angel’s wings)

HA: My god he just did that to a mammoth of a man in Diesel!!!

Chaos then drags Diesel to his feet and throws him over the top rope to get eliminated. As Chaos turns around Reilly goes for a RKO, but Chaos shoves him away

*SMACK!!!!

HE: Right into a disaster kick!!!

HA: G-FORCE!!!!!!

HE: Man Chaos is really destroying everybody he can get his hands on!!!!

HA: So far Chaos and Ron have both eliminated 2 men each, with Angel, Masters and Helms getting 1 each.

HE: DOUBLE TEAM ROLL UP!!!!!

From nowhere Heat and Ron are seen doing a double team roll up on Chaos as the crowd count to 3. Heat and Ron then break away from the pin hi5 each other as Chaos slowly gets back up to his feet.

HA: For the love of god don’t look behind you!!!!

HE: I think these guys have no idea what type of match they are in!

Heat though then grabs Ron and chucks him over the top rope.

HE: There goes Ron!

HA: He was bound to screw him over!!!

Heat then smiles and as turns around.

HE: There goes Heat as well!!!!!

HA: I can’t believe it!!!! Chaos seemingly not appreaciating the pin and clotheslining Heat over the top rope on to the hard mat.

HE: Still we still have number 1 and 2 in Helms and Masters in the match who have been well over 1 hour in this match.

HA: Don’t forget GazzyD, and Reilly to men who personify everything 6CW stands for. I wouldn’t count them out just yet.

HE: Still either way the ring has been cleared up a little and we now are down to 5 men with 7 more to come.

Chaos then turns around as Masters and Helms come flying in out of nowhere backing the man into the corner as they unleash a vicious of attack trying to keep their man in the corner. Both men are letting their shots go as Chaos falls in a seated position in the corner. The 5 second clock appears as Helms and Masters are seen stomping down on their opponent as Reilly is seen executing a perfect slingshot suplex on Gazzy.

5….

4…

3….

2……

1….

BUZZ!!!!!!

HE: Anymore shocks?

HA: I don’t think my heart could take anymore!!!!

“Superstar” hits, as the arena rise to their feet and give a loud pop to Suarez.

HE: The Mexican Sensation is on the way!!!

HA: Things are about to speed up!!!

Suarez comes charging down the ramp and leaps on to the apron. Reilly spots him and goes running towards him. Suarez then leap over the top rope going for a sunset flip, only to roll through holding on to Reilly.

HE: Tequila SLAMMER!!!!! (Canadian Destroyer)

HA: Man he just planted him!!!

Suarez spots Gazzy in the corner and flies towards him hitting a head scissors takedown. Gazzy tries to get back up to his feet but Suarez is too quick and hits an enziguri kick. Meanwhile Helms and Masters continue to work on Chaos, only for Suarez to come rushing to his aid. Suarez spins Masters around but is met by a hard right, followed by a chop across the chest. Masters backs Suarez against the ropes as he delivers an irish whip, but Suarez counters and delivers one of his own. Masters leaps on to the second rope.

HE: DISASTER KICK!!!!!

*SMACK!!!!!

HA: THE STAR MAKER!!!! SUAREZ SAW IT COMING!!!!

Chaos slowly getting back to his feet as Helms continues to swing right and left trying to keep his opponent grounded. Chaos begins to fight out of his corner as Helms swings a wild shot going for Light Out but Chaos blocks the elbow with his arm. Chaos hits a kick to the gut.

HE: A THIRD G-FORCE!!!!!

HA: Look at Suarez on the top rope!!!!

HE: SUPERSTAR PRESS ON HELMS!!!!!!

5….

4……

3…….

2…..

1….

BUZZ!!!!!!

“No Limit!” Plays across the arena.

HE: Oh no!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!

HA: YES!!! YES!!!! YES!!!! YES!!! YES!!!!!

A familiar face is seen skipping out in pink spandex as the crowd begin to laugh.

*The crowd begins to chant: PERCY!!! PERCY!!! PERCY!!!!!

HE: PERCIVAL IS HERE!!!!!!

HA: Everyone is turning up to this match!!!

Percy skips down the ramp and slides into the ring as he analyzes his opponents. Reilly comes flying in with a clothesline but Percy ducks under and grabs ahold of Reilly waist as he humps his backside. Reilly is seen desperately trying to break away. Percy then skips away posing for the fans. He then spots Helms who is on all 4’s trying to get back up to vertical basis as Percy slides behind him and spanks his ass repeatedly as Helms rushes around the ring. He then gets back to his feet as spots Masters in the corner as he walk over as Masters is seen pleading with him in the corner. Masters swings a right but Percy blocks it and grabs Masters head.

HE: OH MY!!!!

HA: Is he allowed to that!!!!!

HE: I don’t know but Masters is going to have some trauma to deal with, he just kissed Percy!!

Masters looks like he is about to be sick as he walks away from the corner.

*SMACK!!!!!!

HE: THE GAYMAKER!!!! (Superkick)

HA: Masters is out cold!!!! Hopefully that will erase his memory as too what just happened!!!!

Suarez then leaps off the top rope and hits a springboard hurricarana on Percy sending him over the top rope and on to the outside to be eliminated as the crowd boo in disappointment seeing one of 6CW most colorful characters eliminated.

5…..

4….

3…...

2…..

1…..

BUZZ!!!!!!

“Gangsta Rap Made Me Do it” Echoes across the arena.

HE: Thing are about to pick up!!!!

HA: The man who beat Blade earlier tonight will be coming into this match with his momentum!

HE: He will feel like a million bucks!!!

Brown jogs down the ramp and slides into the ring. Suarez immediately meets Brown swinging hard kicks to the ribs as Brown tries to cover up backing Brown against the ropes. Brown then grabs Suarez.

*THUMP!!!!!

HE: HOLY CRAP!!!! BROWN JUST HIT A BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX!!!!

HA: SUAREZ FLEW OUT OF THE RING!!!!!

HE: He just put the participants on notice there!!!

Brown gets to his feet as Chaos stares at him across the ring. Chaos twitches as he laughs. The two men throw everything they have at each other with neither man budging. Brown then hits a knee thrust to the gut, as Chaos responds with an uppercut as Brown stumbles away. Chaos comes charging towards Brown who lifts Chaos in the air but lands on the apron. Helms comes from behind and flips Brown over the top rope as well. Chaos and Brown once again trade blow as Chaos begins to lose his footing.

Gazzy comes flying in and hits a baseball slide on Brown who falls hard on the apron but hold on to the bottom rope. Chaos goes for a bicycle kick but Brown grabs the leg and swats it away. Chaos then blocks a Brown punch and shoves him away. Chaos then burst into a fit laughter, as he twists and turns.

HE: The hell is he doing???

HA: What on earth?! Chaos just leaped off the apron eliminating himself!

HE: Chaos always went to his own beat!

A confused Brown looks on from the apron as Chaos laughs as the crowd erupts into a chorus of boo’s. Chaos shouts “This is only the beginning! This is my yard!!!!!” Chaos walks into the back. Brown steps back into the ring. Meanwhile Reilly is seen swerving behind Gazzy and hitting a Randy Orton like backbreaker. Reilly then drops down to the mat as measures up his man. Gazzy slowly get back up as Reilly goes for an RKO, but Gazzy shoves Reilly away. Reilly turns around and is met by a forearm shot backing him against the ropes.

Gazzy delivers an irish whip but Reilly counters and delivers one of his own. As Gazzy bounces off the ropes Reilly hits a snap powerslam. Gazzy then stumbles back to his feet as Reilly hits a standing dropkick sending Gazzy buckling back against the ropes. Reilly then makes his way over and tries to raise Gazzy over the top rope.

5…….

4…….

3……

2……

1…..

BUZZ!!!!!

“It’s A New Day!” Plays as the arena gives a loud pop

HE: It’s the man with the Bazooka in hand!!!!

HA: MATZKO IS COMING!!!!

Matzko makes his way out shooting 6CW T-Shirts into the crowd as he then chucks the bazooka away and charges down the ramp.

*SMASH!!!!

HA: What a Lariat clothesline by Brown!!!

Brown then drags Matzko to his feet, props him on his shoulders and stares straight into the camera.

HE: FFFFFFF 5!!!!!!

*THUMP!!!!

HA: Matzko is eliminated!!!!

HE: That must be a record of some sort that was about 15 seconds!!!!

HA: He is barely moving as well EMT’s are on their way out to check on him

Brown stares down at Matzko corpse as Helms sneaks up behind Brown and lifts his body over the top rope, but Brown clutches on to the ropes as he lands on the apron. Meanwhile Gazzy and Reilly are still seen facing off as Reilly whips Gazzy into the corner. Reilly smashes into Gazzy with a clothesline in the corner. Reilly then props Gazzy on to the top rope as he climbs on to the second. Reilly relentlessly clobbers Gazzy’s back. Reilly then leaps in the air and goes for a Frankensteiner, but Gazzy holds on to the ropes as Reilly hits the mat hard.

HE: Never seen Reilly do that move before!

HA: Everyone is bringing out their A-Game!

Gazzy takes a deep gulp of air as he rises standing on the rope and leaps off.

HE: SHOOTING STAR PRESS!!!!

HA: RRRRRKKKKKKOOOOO!!!!!!!!

*Crowd: HOLYSH1T!!!!! HOLYSH1T!!!!! HOLYSH1T!!!!! HOLYSH1T!!!!!

HE: What a fantastic counter by Reilly!!!

HA: That must have been on instinct alone!!!!!

HE: Gazzy is out cold!!!

Reilly drags Gazzy up to his feet and props him on his shoulders as he makes his way over to the ropes. Reilly tries to throw Gazzy out of the ring but Gazzy grab ahold of the ropes. Reilly is seen trying to smack Gazzy hands off the rope as he tries to chuck Gazzy over in an Attitude Adjustment manner, but Gazzy holds the ropes and.

HE: HEADSCISSORS!!!! Reilly is eliminated!!!!!

HA: My God great counter by Gazzy who I thought was a goner.

HE: He held on to the ropes. Reilly going for the AA, allowed Gazzy to counter and throw Reilly over the top rope to eliminated him.

Reilly is seen on the outside like he has snapped as Gazzy is seen on the apron. Reilly sweeps away Gazzy’s legs from underneath him as Gazzy lands hard on the apron but is not eliminated.

5….

4…..

3…..

2……

1……

BUZZ!!!!!!!

“I Do What I Want” Plays as the arena gives a huge thunderous ovation.

HE: Ohhhhh my Brown knows what coming!!!!

HA: Things are about to pick up!!!!

HE: Blade is coming into the match!!!!

HA: To think Brown beat Blade earlier on tonight, what on earth do these two men have left in the tank.

Blade dashes down the ramp and slides into the ring, where Brown immediately come flying in with a clothesline, but Blade ducks under. As Brown comes off the ropes, Blade hits a kick to the gut, then follows it up with a throat thrust as Brown stumbles back against the ropes. Blade then makes his way over and throws in quick succession various rights. Brown tries to fight his way back into the brawl with a European uppercut, as he then whips Blade across the ring. As Blade bounces off the ropes Brown runs straight into a flying shoulder barge. Both men get up as Brown charges towards Blade, who locks in his sleeper hold. Brown is seen panicking trying to get to the ropes. With Brown fading away, Blade increases the pressure, but Brown uses his resourcefulness as he drives some elbow shots into Blade’s gut. Blade releases the hold as Brown immediately props Blade on his shoulders.

HE: FFFF55555!!!!!

HA: No Blade lands on his feet!

HE: Man these two men know each other so well here!

Blade then hits a kick to the gut as he goes for his powerbomb but Brown counters with a big back body drop. Blade gets to his feet as once more Brown props Blade on his shoulders, but Blade slips off the back and hits a kick to the gut again.

HE: POWERBOMB!!!!!!!

HA: And look at Blade the emotion is pooring out of him!

Blade drops to the mat and shouts in Brown face who is seen laying uncontious.

*SMACK!!!!!!

HE: Helms from behind with a massive Light Out!!!!

HA: Masters and Helms now dragging Blade to his feet as they look to eliminate him.

Helms is seen trying to lift Blade over the top rope.

*Crowd gives a loud pop.

*THUMP!!!!

HE: WHAT ON EARTH!!!!!!!

HA: MASTERS JUST ELIMINATED HELMS!!!!!!

The replay shows Helms desperately trying to lift Blade over the rope as Masters sneaks in from behind, to grab Helms legs and chuck him over the top rope.

HE: Helms is seething!!!!!!

HA: Can you blame him!?

Helms is seen pacing back and forth pointing to Masters who shrugs his shoulders, winks at Helms, and responds “I’M PERFECT AND YOUR NOT!!!!!”

*Crowd: Masters!!!! Masters!!!! Masters!!!!!

“The Five Second” Clock appears.

5…..

4…

3….

2…..

1…..

BUZZ!!!!!!

HE: Here comes Number 23!!!!!

HA: Whose it going to be?!

“Unbreakable” hits as a huge ovation is given to Nate Nack who makes his way out at the top ramp.

HE: What a ovation for the Mighty Superstar.

HA: Nate has been to hell, and back and tonight he will seek to try and show the world what we all know he is capable of.

HE: He just hasn’t been the same since Absolution, he allowed Orthrus and Plague to get into his mind, and at times is has cost him.

Nate makes his way down the ramp as “Mighty” chants are heard echoing across the arena. Nate slides into the ring as he clothesline Gazzy, then Blade, then Brown, and then Masters. Gazzy gets back up to his feet Nate hits a kick to the gut, followed by a vertical suplex. Blade stumbles back up hits a headbut as Blade stumbles back into the corner. Masters is seen leaping on the back of Nate trying get a rear naked choke locked in but Nate flips him over. Masters gets back to his feet as Nate props him on his shoulders.

HE: WAKE UP CALL!!!!!!!!

HA: I can’t believe Masters is still in this match the number 1 man has been on the receiving end of some brutal punishment but yet some how he has managed to survive.

Nate then charges towards Blade and hits a corner splash. Blade then groggily moves away from the corner as Nate runs the ropes, and hits a running big boot to the face. Nate then turns his attention to Brown who flies in with a shoulder charge but neither man buckle. Nate then runs the ropes and hits a shoulder charge of his own but once again neither man buckle. Nate runs the ropes one more time and goes for a shoulder charge but Brown explodes and hits a spinebuster in the middle of the ring.

Meanwhile Gazzy is seen flipping Blade over the top rope but Blade lands on the apron. Gazzy hits a dropkick on Blade who slips but holds on to the second rope to prevent him from falling. Gazzy then drags Blade by the head and plants Blade with a Randy Orton like DDT.

5….

4…..

3…..

2…..

1…..

BUZZ!!!!!!!!

“Ballad of A Dead Souja” hits as the arena gives a loud ovation.

HE: O god it is one of the most vocal men in 6CW history!!!!

HA: S.R.A Ahmed!!!!

HE: I can’t believe it!!!!!

Ahmed dashes down the ramp shout “MotherF*****!! Going F*** all of you up!!!” Ahmed slides into the ring. As Masters recovers and gets to his feet Ahmed hits a massive super kick as Masters falls back to the mat. Ahmed then climbs to the top rope pounding his chest as he leaps off hitting a frog splash. Ahmed then spins Gazzy around.

HE: GHETTO BLASTER!!!!! (Canadien Destroyer)

HA: Ahmed going after the only man he knows in the ring!

HE: Crazy!

Ahmed then charges towards Brown, who pulls down on the top rope as Ahmed flies over the top rope and falls to the mat on the outside.

HE: Well easy come, easy go!!!!

HA: Ahmed is fuming!!!

Ahmed is seen smacking the mat, swearing like a trooper as the officials try to move him away. Meanwhile in the ring Brown see’s Nate pulling himself up in the corner, as he runs towards Nate with a corner splash but Nate dashes away at the last second. Brown stops himself from crashing into the corner but as he turns around Nate drives him spine first into the turnbuckle. Nate then hits a series of shoulder thrust. Nate then backs away and flies back in with a clothesline, and goes for a running bulldog

*SMACK!!!!!!!

HE: Super kick by Gazzy to Nate!!!

HA: Look at Masters!!!!!

HE: 450 Splash!!!!!

Both Masters and Nate are seen laying down on the mat in pain, as Brown is seen trying to recover only for Blade to charging in with a flying forearm shot to the head. Blade tries to lift Brown body over the top rope as the “5 Second” clock come up for the last time.

5…..

4…..

3…..

2….

1…

BUZZ!!!!!

HE: NUMBER 25!!!!

HA: We all know who it is!!!

HE: Hurst would have been watching this match in the back with great intrigue but now it is his time to join the action.

“Prince Charming” blares out as the Arena rise to their feet, and give a huge pop for Jack Hurst.

HE: Surely must be the favorite, the freshest superstar, with Masters, and Gazzy who have been around for a while.

Hurst waves to the fans as he then dashes down the ramp and slides into the ring. As Masters gets up, Hurst goes immediately after him hitting some hard shots backing him into the corner. Hurst then whips Masters across to the opposite corner, but Masters leaps over Hurst as Hurst charging into the corner. Hurst turns around but is met by a drop kick by Masters sending back into the corner. Masters then comes in hitting a knife edge chop across the chest, as Hurst responds with various shots to the head leading to his patented “Charm Offense”.

Hurst backs Masters out from the corner, only for Masters to cut Hurst momentum with a knee thrust to the gut. Masters then runs and leaps on to the second rope and leaps off.

HE: DISASTER KICK!!!!!!!!

*SMASH!!!!!!

HA: WASHBOARD STOMACH!!!!!!!!

HE: Great counter by Hurst!!!!!!

Meanwhile Brown clobbers Blade’s back as Blade stumbles away. Brown then makes his way over and goes for a scoops slam but Blade slips off Brown back and shoves him against the ropes. Blade then comes running in but Brown pulls down on the top rope as Blade flips over but lands on the apron. Brown then swings a right but Blade blocks it and drags Brown over the top rope. The two men begin to exchange blows as Brown hits a stiff uppercut as Blade stumbles away. Brown then charges with towards Blade but Blade smacks Brown’s right knee as Brown falls to one knee.

Blade then hits a stinging kick to the head but Brown holds on to the ropes and hits a low blow on Blade. Brown then quickly rises to his feet with Blade on his shoulders.

HE: O god what does Brown have in mind?!

HA: F5 time!!!

*SMASH!!!!!!!

HE: BROWN IS ELIMINATED!!!!

HA: I can’t believe it!!!!!

The replay shows Brown about to swing Blade’s body around for the F5, but Blade slips off once more and shoves Brown into the ring post as he then falls off the apron to get eliminated.

HE: Some pay back for Blade!!!!
Blade then enters back into the ring.

HE: DEEP IMPACT!!!!!!

HA: Gazzy out of nowhere!!!!!!

Gazzy then grabs Hurst,

HE: DEEP IMPACT AGAIN!!!!!

HA: NATE’S Turn!!!

HE: DEEP IMPACT AGAIN!!!!!

*Crowd: Gazzy!! Gazzy!!!! GazzY!!!!

Gazzy stands tall in the ring as all other 4 men are down, he pounds his chest chanting “6C-DUB!”

*THUMP!!!!!!

HE: GORE!!!! GORE!!!!!!!! GORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA: HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The arena erupts into a massive ovation.

HE: It’s the Masked Man!!!!!!

HA: I can’t believe it!!!!!!

The masked man slides out from under the ring, and slithers behind Gazzy. As Gazzy turns around he is met by a massive Gore almost tearing him in two.

Crowd: This is Awesome!!!! This is Awesome!!!!!!

The Masked man then drags Gazzy to his feet and throws him over the top rope.

Ding!!!! DING!!!! DING!!!!!

HE: I can’t believe it this is a massive screwjob!!!!

HA: He told Gazzy he would be a Beachfront Brawl.

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen we are now down to our final 4 members which means the following contest is now a fatal fourway elimination match!!!!!

Gazzy is seen on the outside barely moving as the masked man stands tall next to his lifeless body.

HE: Who the hell is that man though?!

HA: God knows but one thing for sure he has made things personal, and has continued to terrorize the former 6CW World Heavyweight Champion.

HE: No redemption for Gazzy tonight!

Slowly the 4 men rise back up to a huge ovation from the crowd. Masters, Blade, Hurst, and Nate all get back up to a vertical basis as they stare each other down. Masters is seen most notably breathing the heaviest, with Blade, Hurst, and Nate the fresher men.

HE: These four men have already gone through hell but this match is far from over ladies and gentlemen, as if the battle royal wasn’t hard enough they must now go through the fatal fourway.

HA: Management wanted to make that whoever wins the title, is the undisputed champ, this match gives them the answer.

*Crowd: 6C-Dub!!!! 6C-DUB!!!! 6C-Dub!!!!

HE: And just listen to the crowd harorld the atmosphere inside this building is electric, and you know dam well that something is gonna give.

HA: This is good old fashion 6CW at its best Henry, and I have loved every single second of this match so far.

The 4 men begin to circle around each other as Hurst, Nate, and Blade then look at Masters. Masters quickly slides out of the ring out of harms way as he rushes over to the announcers table. Nate, Blade, and Hurst invite him back into the ring but Masters wants none of it as he stand well clear.

Blade, Hurst, and Nate turn their attentions away as Blade and Hurst look at each other and then charge towards Nate hitting left and right, as Nate tries to cover up. Blade and Hurst send Nate back against the ropes, as they then deliver an irish whip. Nate bounces off the ropes, with Blade and Hurst swinging for a clothesline but Nate ducks under, and comes off the ropes a second and leaps in the air with a double flying clothesline. The 3 men rise back up to their feet as Nate throws Blade to the outside of the ring, and hits a hard right on Hurst.

Masters rushes over like a hyena smelling blood and repeatedly stomps Blade who tries to crawl away. Masters then drags Blade to his feet and smashes it against the apron and then throws him against the barricade. Blade falls down in a seated position as Masters backs away and then runs back in with a devastating knee shot to the head.

HE: What a nasty shot!!!!!

HA: Masters still showing he is willing to fight to get what he believes he deserves.

Meanwhile back in the ring, Nate hits a headbut on Hurst as he then locks in a bear hug. Hurst is clutching his fist together as he fights through the pain as Nate increases the pressure. Hurst ribs get squeezed tighter and tighter, as the air becomes harder to breath in. The referee makes his way over and checks on Hurst who seems to be fading away. The ref asks Hurst if he wishes to quit but no response is given. The ref then raises Hurst arm in the air for the first time, but drops down. The ref raises it a second time but once again it drops down hard. The crowd get behind Hurst as the ref raises it a 3rd time but stays up as a huge cheer is heard. Hurst shoves his hand in Nate’s face creating room to swing a few punches with the other hand, as Nate’s grip weakens. Hurst eventually breaks free.

Hurst then runs the ropes as Nate goes for a big boot but Hurst slides between the legs. Nate turns around but is met by a kick to the mid-section as Hurst then hits a swinging neckbreaker. Hurst hooks the leg.

1….

2…

HE: Nate kicks out!

Hurst drags Nate to his feet as he hits 3 shoulder thrust as Nate crumbles to one knee. Hurst then runs the ropes.

HA: SKY HIGH!!!!!

HE: Nate with the pin!!!!

1….

2….

Thr.

HE: Hurst gets the shoulder up!

HA: Nate thought he had it there!

Nate smacks the mat, as he picks Hurst back up. He hits a hard right, with Hurst responding with a shot of his own. Nate throws another, but once again Hurst hits back and hits another and another and another. Nate tries to cover up but Hurst then hits a shot to the gut, and clobbers his back as Nate, followed by a back suplex. Meanwhile on the outside of the ring Masters is then leaning backwards as he slingshots Blade into the ring post.

Masters grabs a trash can lid from under the ring as Blade tries to get back up to his feet.

SMACK!!!!!

Crowd: Oooooooooo

HE: What a vicious shot!!!

HA: Dam Blade has been busted open now

Blood slowly trickles out of Blade forehead and on to his hand. Blade realize he been cut open as his begins to breath deeply as Masters hits another shot the head with the trash can, but Blade rises back to his feet. Masters swings again but Blade counter with a kick to the gut, followed by a big uppercut. Masters stumbles away only to charge back towards Blade who hits an arm drag on the mat. Masters gets back up and charges again, but Blade hits a huge black hole slam.

HE: DAM! What a move!!!!

Blade slides back into the ring as he spots Hurst driving his knee into Nate’s face. Blade spins Hurst around and hits a shot to the mid-section.

HE: POWERBOMB!!!!!!!

HA: What goes up, must come down!!!!

HE: Blade hooks the leg!

1……

2…..

3!!!!

HE: HURST GETS THE SHOULDER UP!!!!

HA: God dam I though Blade had it!

Blade looks up to the sky’s, almost lost for words. Blade gets back up dragging Hurst back up as Nate flies and hits a spear on the two individuals. Nate goes for the cover on Blade.

1….

2……

HE: Blade gets the shoulder up!

HA: Nate going over to Hurst now.

1…

2…..

Thr..

HE: Hurst kicks out

HA: Nate should of maybe tried and gone for the cover on Hurst first.

Nate picks Blade up and props him on his shoulder as he goes for the Wake Up Call, but Blade slips off the back and as Nate turns around, he walks straight into a kick to the gut.

HE: A THIRD POWERBOMB!!!!!

HA: Watch out for Hurst!!!

HE: WASHBOARD STOMACH!!!!

Hurst hooks the leg!!!

1…

2….

3!!!!!

HE: Blade has been eliminated!!!!

HA: My god, unlucky there, Hurst recovered at the perfect time and took advantage of the situation there.

Hurst then slides over and goes for the cover on Nate Nack.

1…..

2….

Kick out!!!

Hurst measures Nate who is trying to pull himself back up.

HE: ZIG ZAG BY MASTERS!!!

HA: What a reverse bulldog, Hurst didn’t even see him coming.

HE: Need to have eyes at the back of your head with Masters involved in this match.

*Crowd: Masters!!! Masters!!!! Masters!!!!

HE: Just listen to this crowd, they are starting to be won over by Masters.

HA: The 6CW crowd have always loved an unpredictable performer, someone who leaves it all in the ring and Masters definitely meets that standard.

Masters then rushes over towards Nate and hits various shots to the head and then grabs Nate head and grinds it against the ropes as he then shoves him in the corner. Masters then climbs on to the second rope and lets 5 shots go as Nate grabs Masters legs and drops him head first against the turnbuckle. As Masters groggily moves away from the corner Nate grabs Masters and hits a sidewalk slam.

*CRASH!!!

HE: SUICIDE DIVE OFF THE TOP ROPE!!!!!

HA: Hurst literally flying back into the action!!!!

HE: Not a single competitor has had a single chance of building any type of momentum in this match.

Hurst picks Masters up and drives him spine first into the corner. Hurst then drives his foot in Masters throat as he then back away. Hurst then comes charging back in and hits an running dropkick in the corner. Masters stumbles out of the corner as Hurst hits a T-Bone Suplex in the middle of the ring. A deflated Masters barely moves as Hurst makes his way over and drags him up again.

*SMACK!!!!!!

HE: Huge Bicycle kick by Nate!!!

HA: Hurst dives out of the way!! Masters taking the full impact of that shot!!!!

Hurst then grabs Nate from behind and hits a reversed DDT. Hurst then kips back up to his feet as he begins to measure up both superstars. Masters is seen crawling over towards the ropes as Nate barely moves. Masters pulls himself slowly back up to a vertical basis as Hurst makes his way over and hits a chop across the chest and then props Masters up on his shoulders.

HE: WASHBOARD STOMACH!!!!

HA: MY GOD!!!!

1……

2……

3!!!!!

DING!!!!! DING!!! DING!!!!!

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen we are now down to our final two competitors which means the match has now turned into a ladder match!!!!!

HE: I can’t Believe it!!!! Nate Nack and Masters are the final 2!!!!!

HA: Great counter by Masters, rolling slipping off the back and rolling him up with pin.

HE: While grabbing the tights Harold! That’s hardly legal!

HA: Legal or not he got the pin!

HE: The final setting has been set though. Masters who has been here since the get go of the match and Nate Nack!

HA: This means so much to both individuals, both men are going to have to dig deep Henry! But that is what the 6CW Title is all about!

HE: For one man it is about Redemption, while for the other it is sealing his Legacy.

The referee gets the match underway for the final time as both men are seen laying on the canvas completely exhausted. Masters is breathing very heavily as he tries to crawls towards the ropes again as Nate rolls on to his stomach to try and push himself back up. Masters finally gets back up as does Nate as the two men slowly move towards each other.

HE: Masters with the first shot.

HA: But Nate responds!!!

The crowd boo/cheer as the two men exchange blows, with neither man budging. Nate begins to get the upper hand, but Masters cuts it off with a cheap thumb to the eye. Masters then hits a fireman carry suplex, and runs the ropes. Masters leaps in the air with a leg drop, but Nate rolls away. Nate then quickly bounces off the ropes going for a boot to the face but Masters counters with a drop toe hold. Masters then quickly grabs Nate’s right leg and smashes against the mat. He then locks in a boston crab as Nate is seen desperately trying to fight through the pain. Nate pushes himself up using his arms and grasp hold of the bottom rope. Masters keeps the hold locked in though as Nate is seen smacking the mat the in pain. Nate then pulls himself using the ropes as Masters tries to hold on, only for Nate to pull himself out of the ring and fall on to the outside as Masters let’s go.

Masters then stares down at Nate and then slides out of the ring, tugging out a 16ft high ladder from under the ring. Masters slides the ladder in the ring as he then grabs and chucks a steel chair, a kendo stick, and trash can into the ring. Masters then slides back in propping up the ladder under the world title. Masters rapidly climbs the ladders as Nate is seen clinging on to the apron getting back up to his feet. Masters gets to the top of the ladder as he reaches for the title.

HE: Masters about to unhook the title!!!!

HA: New World Champ!!!!

Nate’s comes fighting back in the ring pushing the ladder over only for Masters to leap off and land on his feet. Nate hits a hard shot as he backs Masters against the ropes. Nate then delivers an irish whip. Masters comes off the ropes as Nate raises Masters in the air for a spinebuster.

HE: Masters reverses it!

*THUMP!!!!

HA: Plants Nate’s with a spiked DDT!

HE: Masters seem like he has hit his second wind, he looks so fresh and full of energy!

Masters kips back up to his feet as raises his arms in the air to a loud cheer from the crowd who are beginning to back one of 6CW’s favorite heels. Masters then drags Nate’s body over to the bottom right corner of the ring, and places him in a seated position, propping the trashcan right in front of his face. Masters then rushes over to the lower left side of the ring and climbs to the top rope.

HE: Masters planning to go from Coast to Coast!!!

*SMACK!!!!!!!

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOO

HA: What a shot by Masters!!!! Doing the move that made Shane McMahon famous in the late 90’s.

HE: He is really pulling out all the stops for this match I just can’t believe his performance.

HA: He like to say he is a big time performer, and the show off is certainly proving that to us here tonight!

Masters rushes over towards the ladder and begins to climb once more. Masters slowly makes his way up.

HE: This crowd is going insane here!!! Really split in two!

HA: Masters throughout the match has been able to gain support, and the number 1 entrant is standing firm, and showing the world that he deserves to be in the main event.

HE: We cannot count Nate Nack out though, Nate while having been through a turbulent couple of months, he is the fresher of the two men, and has power on his side.

HA: Not only that but Nate has the heart of a lion, he will keep coming at you leaving everything he has in that ring!

Masters slowly gets to the top as Nate crawls over towards the ladder. Masters reaches up and touches the title as he tries to get to the hook.

Crowd: 6C-Dub!!! 6C-DUB!!!!! 6C-DUB!!!!!!

Masters gets to the buckle as he opens the latch and tries to unhook the title.

*THUMP!!!!!

HE: Gorilla Press Slam!!!!!!

HA: Nate just pulled Masters off the top of the ladder!!!

HE: He literally threw Masters up to 10ft in the air!

Masters is seen barely moving on the canvas as Nate crumbles to the mat as well. The ref rushes over to check on both men as they both acknowledge they wish to go on. Nate then slowly rolls himself out of the ring, and grabs another ladder from under the ring and slide it into the ring.

*SWAT!!!!!

HE: Masters flying in with the Kendo Stick!!

HA: HE is like a mosquito!!!! He won’t leave you alone!

*SWAT!!!!!

*SWAT!!!!!

HE: Just look at the whelps marks forming around Nate’s ribs.

SWAT!!!!

HA: Nate holds on to the stick though!!!!

Nate then explodes and hits a massive lariat clothesline on Masters who twists inside, out. Nate then pulls Masters back up to his feet, and presses him in air. Nate then hits a unique move as he presses Masters in the air, and as Masters falls back down Nate hits a gutbuster driving his knee’s into Masters gut. Masters coughs out a little bit of blood as Nate then props up the ladder again. This time it is his time to climb as he slowly crawls up the ladder. Masters watches Nate climb as he drags his body over towards the ladder as well.

Nate is halfway as he slowly goes up one step at a time using all the remaining energy he has left in the tank. Masters is seen pulling himself up the ladder now as well. Nate gets to the top as he raises his arm to reach the title which is seen swinging around. Nate grabs ahold of it as he tries to unhook it, as Masters gets to the top and hits a hard right to the gut. Nate lets go of the title as Masters hits another shot. Masters then swings stiff right and left repeatedly as Nate then smacks Masters head against the top of the ladder. Nate then smashes Masters head again against the ladder followed by a hard headbut as Masters falls off.

HE: There the opening Nate was looking for!!!

HA: This is a huge moment in the match!

Nate grabs the title and opens the latch as he slips part of it off the hook.

*THUMP!!!!!

HE: Masters comes dropkicks the ladder away!!!

HA: Nate sent crashing throat first on to the top rope.

Nate stumbles away clutching his throat as Masters backs Nate against the ropes and hits a hard chop across the chest followed by a stiff right. Masters hits another chop as Nate responds with a headbut, and then a knee thrust to the gut. Nate then raises Masters in the air and hits a slingshot vertical suplex. Masters grabs his back in pain, as Nate gets back to his feet. Nate then props of the ladders back up under the title, as he then grabs a steel. Masters slowly gets back up as Nate measures him up.

*SMACK!!!!!

HE: Right across the chrome dome!!!!

HA: Masters been taking some serious punishment!

Nate then stands tall next to Masters and unleashes of flurry of steel chair shots on Masters. With the chair almost bent at a 90 degree angle, Nate chucks the chair outside of the ring as he climbs the ladder once more. Nate pulls himself up, and gradually gets to the top as he reaches up.

Nate struggles to get the title as he continues to swerve around. Masters drags himself back up the ladder as Nate grabs ahold of the title. Nate struggles with the hook as Masters get to the top and hits once more another shot to the gut. Nate snaps and repeatedly smashes Masters head against the top of the ladder as Masters losses his footing.

*SMACK!!!!!!!!!

HE: OOOOO MY GOD!!!!!

HA: DISASTER KICK!!!!!!

HE: What a shot to the head!!!!!! Nate didn’t expect that in a million years!!!!!

Nate crumbles off the ladder and falls hard on the mat, as the replay shows Masters losing his balance but leaping on to the top rope, showing amazing technique to leap off it returning with a huge disaster kick as he then lands on his
feet eventually falling back against the ropes.

*Crowd; This is Awesome!!!! This is Awesome!!!! This is Awesome!!!!!

HE: Masters can’t believe he is a state of shock.

HA: Masters remains in the match up.

Masters take a huge deep breath as he makes his way over towards Nate. Masters then drags Nate up to his feet and props him of his back.

HE: GRINGO KILLER!!!!!!!!

HA: The Arena comes to life!!!!!

HE: Nate is in no man’s land!!!

Masters then groggily moves over towards the ladder and sets it up under the title. Masters ever so slowly props his foot on the lowest step and begins to climb. “Mighty” Chants are heard echoing across the arena as Masters climbs to the halfway mark.

HE: The O2 Arena have really been in for one hell of a match!!!

HA: I can’t believe the blood, sweat, and tears these men have left on that canvas here tonight!

Masters slowly etches towards the top, as he takes a sigh of relief as he now stares at the title. Masters uses his last bit of energy to grab ahold of title with his right hand as he climbs a little higher to try and reach the hook. Masters stand tall as he opens the latch.

*THUMP!!!!!!!!!

HE: OMFG!!!!!!! WAKE UP CALL FROM THE TOP OF THE LADDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA: These men just don’t want to give up!!!!!!!!!!

The Replay shows Masters unhooking the title as Nate charges up the ladder, hitting a shot to the head as he then raised Masters in the air as he looked to go for a vertical suplex, only to leap off and hit a gargantuous Wake Up Call. (Suplex Stunner)

HE: I can’t believe it!!!

Nate now strides back up the ladder grabs the title.

HE He’s DONE IT!!!! He’s DONE IT!!!!

“UNBREAKABLE” HITS!!!!!

Nate stands tall at the top of the ladder in hand as he raises it in air to a thunderous ovation from the 6CW crowd.

HA: My god What a match!!!! What a PPV!!!! What a moment!!!!!

HE: Nate Nack has done it!!!

HA: Nate has literally climb to the top of the 6CW Ladder!!!!

HE: Nate Nack has won, and become the very first 6CW World Heavyweight Champion since the re-birth!!!!!

HA: Look who is coming down the ramp Henry!!!

Emma is seen almost in tears as she walks down the ramp in a red dress applauding Nate Nack.

HE: This is quite incredible, but you must give credit to Masters who gave everything, and left everything he had in that ring.

Emma then slides into the ring as yellow confetti spray’s into the air as “Mighty, Mighty, Mighty!!!!” chants continue to echo across the arena.

HA: I think you will all agree that was a huge main event and with a very popular winner. Let us get our guests thoughts on the match. Mike, you did exceptionally well.

MM: What can I say…..I started the match and I owned it. I lasted what...over an hour, the 60 minute man baby! The 6CW universe were seeing what I was all about and hell I even eliminated Jack Hurst for good measure.

HA: The finish not the fairy tale however……

MM: I made it to the final two from number one! Of course I fell short, but what I did was put people on notice. I always look back fondly at that moment because that was the match when the show stealer, the show off Mike Masters was really born.  

HA: Thank you for your time Mike.

MM: Yeah, you should be thanking me.

HA: We saw Jack Hurst there have a tremendous advantage going into this main event. Unfortunately he came up short, courtesy of Mike Masters. Will he and his partner Robin Reborn, come up equally as short when they face The Forgotten for the 6CW tag team belts that they have held for over a year?

HE: And of course the winner of that match and the new 6CW World Champion has had a very difficult year. Nate Nack was hit by a car by an unknown person and it is only recently that we have come close to finding out who it was.

HA: That information has come to light via Emma, who we saw at the end of that main event. It is clear she has been looking for help and has turned to Anthony Grace in particular.

HE: However the bombshell came when Brian……now revealed as a Magnusson……offered Emma help along with his sister.

HA: Could the person that drove the car be revealed at next week’s PPV? You will have to watch it to find out!

HE: The show is nearly over folks but we have saved the best til last. 2014’s main event at Beachfront Brawl. I am sure you all remember it so let us Look Back together…..after this short break!

Last edited by TwisT on Fri 21 Aug 2015, 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 21 Aug 2015, 12:14 pm

HA: Our last Look Back match tonight will focus on the main event of last year’s Beachfront Brawl. A War Games match for the fate of 6CW!

HE: And what a match it was. Billed as “The Final Frontier” it pitted GazzyD, Mike Masters, Scott Harris, Nate Nack and Enforcer versus Max Adamson, Daniel Reilly, Alexander Altair, Justice Porter and Confidence Carter.

HA: The connecting story lines leading into this match made it a must see event. You had Daniel Magnusson and Mr. Jones fighting for control of the company……….

HE: Scott Harris and Mike Masters, team mates here, but an obvious hatred between them……………

HA: Enforcer, former leader of the Authority, now the captain of the other side…………….

HE: And Max Adamson, 6CW champion and fighting in his home country.

HA: And right now we are lucky enough to be joined by “The Thunder from Down Under”. Please show your appreciation for Max Adamson!

MA: Pleasure to be here and look at a match I remember with such fondness!

HA: *laughs* So what was your thoughts leading up to the match

MA: What can I say? It was Beachfront Brawl, in my home country of Australia, twenty one thousand fans cheering the homecoming of the 6CW World Champion… And the match itself couldn’t have been bigger, The Uprising versus The Authority, for all the marbles. It was without a doubt the biggest match in 6CW history.

HA: And how did you preparations go?

MA: Even though I’m from Perth which is a four hour flight and two thousand miles away from Sydney, it still made a lot of sense for me to make the most of 6CW being in Australia and I prepared for the match at home for once. Being from where I’m from I spend virtually every day on the road, in and out of different hotels, and my rented apartment in London seeing as there’s regular shows from Wembley Arena. So for me to actually be able to prepare for a 6CW event at my family home, with old friends and wellwishers, it made perfect sense to capitalise on that.

HA: And how did you feel when that claxon sounded and you went into the match?

MA: Going into it I remember the crowd were split. Obviously I was the hometown hero, but the fans in Australia weren’t just Max Adamson fans, they were 6CW fans. And every true 6CW fan wanted The Uprising to win, even though their hero was the captain of The Authority. On any other occasion, even as the bad guy, in Australia, maybe defending the World Championship, I’d be cheered throughout. But the Australian fans aren’t stupid. They wanted me to do well but ultimately they wanted what’s best for 6CW, which looking back was The Uprising.

HA: Thank you for that Max. You will stick around and watch it with us?

MA: If I have too!

HA: *Laughs* Up next, our last match of the show. Don’t you dare change that channel!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 21 Aug 2015, 12:16 pm

HE: Welcome back to 6CW Look Back at Beachfront Brawl. What a show it has been but the best is to come…….Authority v The Uprising! We were lucky enough to have Mike Masters with us earlier tonight and he gave us his thoughts on what happened during the match to our backstage team.

HA: We join the action midway through the match. After Authority suffered early losses it was currently a 3 on 1 situation.

HE: Justice Porter was in serious need of help from his team, as he faced Enforcer, Mike Masters and Scott Harris.

HA: And then that claxon sounded……..

MM: It's funny looking back, this match was advertised as the "final frontier". The end of the Authority and the end of the reign of Mr. Jones. What's funny about that is Mr. Jones is back and he's back alongside me. The thing is I can tolerate him now but back then I couldn't stand him. I remember I used to call him a weasel back then. I hated everything he and the Authority stood for. If it wasn't for them, I would've been a world champion. But they screwed me and I couldn't stand the sight of them. But you know who else I couldn't stand at the time...Scott Harris. I carried that boy, I carried us to what some would say a pretty successful tag team championship reign. We had our differences, those differences became huge once everything came out. At the time I couldn't trust him and I thought he was secretly in cahoots with the Authority. So even though we were 3 on 1 against one half of a failed tag team, I wasn’t going to let Scott take his eye off the ball. Because when he did…….I would be ready

Confidence Carter comes sprinting down the ramp. Carter quickly enters the cell and he ducks under the ring apron before climbing into the ring with a light-tube….

HA: Carter needs to pull off something miraculous for his team here…

Enforcer, Harris and Masters all turn to Carter and trap him in the corner. Masters makes a quick break but Carter swings the light-tube and smashes it across the side of Masters’ head….

HE: Look at the blood…

Blood streams from the side of Masters’ head, staining his hair, but the melee allows Harris to move in and attack Carter. He lands with brutal right hands and then whips him from the corner, straight into the clutches of Enforcer….

HA: FALL AWAY SLAM!

Enforcer throws Carter across the ring with the slam and then he makes a break towards him when Justice Porter lands with a brogue kick to the side of Enforcer’s head, sending him flying through the ropes to the outside. Harris clatters into Porter and drills him with right hands before looking for an Irish whip…

HE: It’s not happening…

Porter reverses the whip and sends Harris across the ring before using his momentum on the comeback to throw him over the top rope. Mike Masters staggers back up, his face bloodied, and he grabs Porter from behind…

HA: KILLSWITCH!

HE: CONFIDENCE KILLER!

Masters turns Porter around for the “killswitch” but his head is almost taken off by a corkscrew roundhouse kick from Confidence Carter…
…1
…….2
……………..3!

HE: That’s more like it…

HA: That is a shock….Mike Masters has been eliminated….

HE: Confidence Carter has turned the tide…

Carter kneels over Masters with a smirk and then he checks on Justice Porter. Bad Intentions then touch knuckles and roll out on opposite sides of the ring…

HA: For the time being it is back to two on two….

HE: And Bad Intentions are fresh…plus they are a team so The Uprising better watch out…

Porter rags Enforcer up and he runs him back into the cell wall before grating his face against the mesh. Enforcer yells out in agony drags him around the cage and then dumps him on the floor, blood leaking from the top of Enforcer’s head…

HA: This is all about total control of 6CW….

Carter drags Harris back up and he throws him under the bottom rope. Carter then pulls himself up onto the apron and he climbs the turnbuckle before launching himself off…

HE: ALL OR NOTHING!

Carter looks for a 450 foot stomp but Harris moves aside at the final second. Carter lands on his feet but he stumbles off balance and Harris is able to grab hold of him…

HA: SHOT IN THE DARK….WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?

Harris looks for the Olympic slam when Mike Masters leaps up behind him and drills him with a zigzag neckbreaker. The crowd are booing to the rafters as Masters pushes his bloodied hair from his face and looks down at Harris…

MM: And that was my moment. I decided to screw Scott Harris and the Uprising. You know why, because I never wanted the Uprisings help, I would've happily taken down the Authority singlehandedly. But after being eliminated, I wasn’t going to let Scott take the applause. It would kill me. So I did what I needed to do

HE: I told you….I told you…

HA; Mike Masters has already been eliminated from this match….what is the meaning of this?

HE: Ego….Magnusson and Andrews have made the biggest mistake ever….and now The Uprising are folding….

Porter rolls back into the ring as Masters retreats under the bottom rope and staggers out of the cage. There are chants of “You sold out” and “A55hole” as Masters makes his way up the ramp…

HA: Mike Masters may have just handed control of this company to The Authority just to satisfy his own ego….these fans may never forgive him…

The claxon sounds and GazzyD appears on the stage, fire in his eyes. He looks Masters up and down before shaking his head in disgust and barging past him. In the ring, Justice Porter whips Harris off the ropes….

HE: KAPOW!

Bad Intentions put Harris down with the 3-D in the middle of the ring. Gazzy makes a sprint for the ring as the referee starts to count…
…1
…….2
…………Gazzy slides in and dives over………………3!

HA: Dammit….

HE: Yes…

HA: Scott Harris is eliminated and now this match is evened up again…

HE: Bad Intentions, with a little assistance from Mike Masters, have turned this back in the favour of The Authority….

HA: 6CW needs a big effort from GazzyD now…

Gazzy quickly lays into Carter with kicks and punches before dropkicking him back into the corner. He does the same to Justice Porter and then he sprints across and lands a shining wizard on Carter. Gazzy runs Carter out to the centre and bulldogs him before running into the opposite corner and landing a shining wizard on Porter….he then runs Porter out and bulldogs him too…

HE: It is starting to get really nervous now….everyone knows what is at stake…

Gazzy stands up, the entire crowd roaring his name, and he grabs a steel chair off the mat before setting it up in the middle of the ring. He places Confidence Carter’s head on the seat and then he runs to the ropes, jumping into a springboard, before floating back…

HA: ARABIAN FACEBUSTER!

Gazzy legdrops Carter’s face into the steel, leaving him slumped on the canvass. Justice Porter gets up and he tries to take Gazzy out with a brogue kick but Gazzy ducks under and he lands a superkick, which takes Porter up and over the top rope. Gazzy then jumps from the ring and he searches underneath the apron…

HE: What is he doing?

HA: GazzyD wants to guarantee victory for his beloved 6CW…

The crowd are going wild as Gazzy slides a table into the ring and then a ladder. He climbs back in and he sets the table up before dragging Confidence Carter to his feet, dumping him on top. Gazzy lands with a series of right hands before he begins to erect the ladder…

HE: This is bad…

HA: GazzyD is the “human highlight reel”……here we go…

The flashbulbs are going off as GazzyD begins to ascend the ladder. He gets to the top and is able to touch the roof of the cell. He looks down at Carter and says a little prayer before launching himself…

HA: SPINAL TAP!

HE: OH MY GOD…

Gazzy spins off the top of the ladder into an incredible corkscrew before landing down on Confidence Carter, crushing him through the table. Gazzy is hurting but he slowly manages to crawl across and put an arm on Carter’s chest….

HA: The Authority’s equality lasted less than three minutes….

….2
……..Justice Porter tries to slide back in but Enforcer drags him back and smashes his head into the side of the steel cell……………………….3!

HE: Noooo….

HA: Confidence Carter is eliminated…..all The Authority’s hopes are now on Porter and the 6CW Champion…

HE: We still have Max….that is all that matters…

Enforcer is driving Justice Porter’s head into all four sides of the cell as the cameras now turn back to the stage. A number “10” has appeared on the big screen and it starts to count down…

HA: I guess it is time for the final member of The Authority to join the party…

HE: This is where the whole match gets turned upside down…

The counter reaches “0” and the claxon sounds. The entire arena descends into deafening boos as “Radioactive” booms from the speakers….

HA: Usually when a fighter returns to his home country he is greeted like a hero….but not Max Adamson, he has done everything in his power to make sure he remains the villain of the piece…

HE: Because he doesn’t need hangers-on, he doesn’t need anyone riding his coattails…Max Adamson is the 6CW Champion, the leader of The Authority…..and soon to be the man that crushes the Uprising with his bare hands….

Max Adamson appears on the stage and he listens to the reception from the crowd, cupping his hand to his ear to aggravate them even more. He then begins his walk down to the ring, unstrapping the 6CW Championship as he does…

HA: There is a lot of pressure on Max Adamson now….he needs to swing this match back in the favour of The Authority…

HE: He thrives off the pressure…

Enforcer is busy hammering down punches into Porter’s head, opening up a deep cut, but then he spots Max walking down the aisle. Enforcer makes a dash for the entrance but Max grabs the door of the cell and slams it shut on Enforcer’s head….

HE: Now these fools are going to pay…

Max climbs into the cell and he looks down at Enforcer with disgust before rolling into the ring. He kicks the wreckage of the table away and throws the ladder over the top rope before he beckons GazzyD to stand up…

HE: Gazzy has been a thorn in Max’s side for too long…

HA: Max has made Gazzy’s life a misery for almost two years….

Max runs forward and he slams the 6CW belt into the forehead of Gazzy, knocking him back down. Max then drops into the cover…
…1
…….2
………..3!

HA: Gazzy kicked out….he’s not going down without a fight…

Max nails Gazzy with crunching right hands and then drags him back up. He throws Gazzy into the corner and unloads with shoulder thrusts before running a lap of the ring and returning with a monkey flip, sending Gazzy flying back to the centre. Max then sprints forwards….

HE: FAMAXER….FORGET IT!

Adamson ploughs Gazzy’s head into the canvass and he covers him again……………….1………………………2…………………Gazzy gets his shoulder up. Max stands up, taunting the crowd, and he slaps Gazzy around the head before dragging him up again and he lifts him onto his shoulders….

HE: Goodnight Gazzy….CYCLONE!

Max looks for the F-5 but Gazzy counters into a tornado DDT. Both men are flat on the canvass as the audience strikes up “Let’s go Gazzy” chant. Gazzy begins to crawl his way to the ropes as Max gets back up…

HE: Max is still fresher though….GORE!

Adamson darts forwards and dives for the spear but Gazzy sidesteps and sends Max into the ropes, where he collides with Justice Porter. Porter is sent flying from the apron and into the door of the cell, smashing it off its hinges…

HA: Justice Porter just broken in half….by his own teammate….

HE: Oh no…

Max holds his head in his hands and Gazzy sneaks behind him and rolls him up…
….1
……2
…………….3!

HA: He got him…

HE: No….Max kicked out….YES!

The referee is signalling that Adamson did get his shoulder off the mat in time, breaking the count. Max gets back up and Gazzy floors him with a roundhouse kick to the temple before making his way to the corner….

HA: STARSHIP PAIN!

Max spins up onto his feet and he catches Gazzy on his shoulders before he can perform the aerial attack. The crowd as Adamson walks Gazzy to the centre of the ring….

HE: CYCLONE….YES!

Adamson drills Gazzy with the F-5 and he makes the pin…
…1
……..2
…………………Enforcer dives across and breaks it up!

HE: Nooo….you are ruining the script, you turncoat…

Enforcer drags Max up and he begins to unload with huge right hands. He then whips Max across the ring and lowers his head for a backdrop as Adamson comes back…

HE: The 6CW Champ had that scouted all the way…

Max leapfrogs over Enforcer’s head and sprints off the opposite ropes, flying back with a crossbody attempt but Enforcer catches Adamson in his arms…

HA: FALL AWAY!

The crowd cheer as Enforcer throws Max across the ring with the giant slam. Enforcer then kneels down in the corner and motions for Max to stand up….

HE: Don’t get up, Max….don’t do it….

HA: Adamson has no idea what is coming…..

The crowd’s boos are huge as Mr Hernandez comes running into the cage, sliding into the ring, and he dives on Enforcer’s back. Big E struggles for a second and then he stops still, Hernandez’s punches having no effect on him…

HA: Please tell me this is some kind of joke…

HE: The Authority are sticking together….

HA: This idiot has no business out here…

Enforcer reaches behind and he grabs Hernandez by the head before slamming him down onto the canvass. Big E’s face is full of fury as he drags Hernandez back up and decks him with a huge right hand….

HA: Just as he deserves…

HE: GORE….GORE…..GORE!

HA: Dammit….

Enforcer turns back around and he is almost ripped in two by a huge spear from Max…
…1
……..2
…………..3!

HE: Yes…

HA: This is a joke…Enforcer has been screwed here…

The referee’s hand comes down for three as the claxon sounds for the final time. The crowd cheer as “Unbreakable” hits the PA system and Nate Nack strides out onto the stage…

HA: Our final competitor….the longest reigning 6CW Champion of all time…Nate Nack is coming to get himself some of The Authority….

Justice Porter is back up on the outside of the cell and he waits in the aisleway as Nate Nack comes down towards him. They meet head-on and begin to trade with huge punches. Nate’s blows have the more telling effect and he rocks Porter back before grabbing him by the head and launching him into the side of the cell…

HE: This is it….the final four….Max Adamson and Justice Porter….GazzyD and Nate Nack…

HA: One of these men is going to secure victory for their team….this is the final effort, one last big push…

Nate tries to hammer Porter into the side of the cell again but Porter gets his hands up and blocks the impact. He knees Nate in the stomach and then slams his head into the steel, knocking him down onto the ground. Porter then begins to climb the structure…

HA: Cmon now….this isn’t necessary….

HE: They are going up?

Nack looks up at Porter and then he throws caution top the wind and gives chase. The audience is going wild as Nate and Porter both make it to the roof of the cell. Porter beckons Nate forward and he lands with hard right hands before trying to lift him onto his shoulders….

HA: This is so dangerous….someone’s career could end in a heartbeat…

Inside the cell, Hernandez is trying to help Max up to his feet when Enforcer slides back into the ring, a sledgehammer in his hand.

HE: He’s been eliminated….get him out of there….

HA: Enforcer has unfinished business with Hernandez….AND MAX!

Enforcer drives the hammer straight into Hernandez’ head, knocking him the ring and clean unconscious. Max then gets up and Enforcer slams the hammer right into his stomach….

HE: He’s not allowed to be out here…

HA: Enforcer may have been eliminated but he has left a lasting impression on this bout….

Max sags down to his knees and Enforcer looks down at him before throwing the hammer from the ring. Big E raises an arm in the air, drawing cheers from the crowd, and then he climbs from the ring and exits the cell…

HA: We have carnage all around us….we’ve got Porter and Nate fighting on top of the cell…

HE: I wish they would come down…

Porter tries to pick Nate up but Nate lands with hard right hands to the gut and then he scoop slams Porter on the roof, the steel grates sagging under the weight. Nate drags Porter up and he slams him again,…..and then for a third time…

HA: That roof is not designed for that kind of weight to repeatedly slam down on it…

Nate then begins to lower the straps on his singlet, drawing another huge reaction from the crowd. He pulls Justice Porter back up and he flips him up onto his shoulders….

HA: BIG ENDING!

Nate looks for the over-the-shoulder cutter but Porter manages to scramble off the back. Porter then spins Nate around and kicks him in the stomach before planting him with a DDT on the steel mesh floor. The grates sag again…

HE: I really don’t like this…

Porter then gives a signal to the crowd, who boo, and then he pulls Nate back up. He summons all his strength to lift Nate onto his shoulders….

HA: He’s going to tombstone him on the roof….

Nate kicks his legs and he falls behind Porter before locking him in a full nelson. Porter struggles but then Nate lifts him off the ground and nails a sit-down full nelson slam. The roof panel snaps upon impact and both men collapse through, landing with a sickening thud in the centre of the ring….

HE: OH MY GOD….HE KILLED HIM….HE’S KILLED THEM BOTH…

HA: They are both still breathing but barely….what madness are we watching here….

HE: Is this what control of the company means to these men…

HA: Daniel Magnusson and Mr Jones are responsible for this carnage….because of this war we may have seen the ends of careers here tonight….

Nate Nack and Justice Porter are both completely unmoving in the middle of the ring. The fans are on their feet, disbelieving in what they are witnessing, as Gazzy staggers back up onto his feet…

HA: This is your chance Gazzy….end this thing….we need medics out here for Porter and Nack….

Porter is trying to move, trying to push himself up, but he is having great difficulty in achieving his goal. GazzyD quickly drags Porter forward and he hooks his arms…

HA: DEEP IMPACT….just to make sure you have to believe….

Gazzy pushes the unconscious Porter over on his back and covers………………….1…………………….2…………………..3!

HE: Get him to the hospital…

HA: Porter is gone….it’s two on one….

Gazzy begins to crawl over to check on Nate Nack when Max Adamson runs over and kicks him in the side of the head. He grabs Gazzy and throws him to the outside before he drags Nate up….

HE: CYCLONE!

1…………………………2………………………3!

HA: My god….this place looks like the scene of a heinous war crime…

HE: That is exactly what we are witnessing…..and now we are down to two men…..Max Adamson of The Authority…..GazzyD of The Uprising…

HA: It all comes down to this….the next man to score a pinfall or submission will win this contest for his team, handing total control of this company to their leader…

HE: I can’t believe after everything we have witnessed over the last year and a half, this is it…

HA: The end of the line…

A huge “6C-Dub” chant rings out as GazzyD staggers back to his feet on the outside of the ring. He pulls himself up onto the apron and climbs through the ropes as Max Adamson stumbles back to a standing position. Both men glare at one another….

HA: The hatred between these two men is unrivalled, everything that Max has put Gazzy through…

HE: Gazzy will always be in the shadow of Max Adamson….always…

Both men let out a roar and then they tackle each other in the middle of the ring, swinging like madmen. Max begins to stun Gazzy back onto his heels and then he whips him across the ring…

HA: HANDSPRING ELBOW!

Gazzy flies back and takes Max down with the elbow assault. They get back up and Max looks for a kick but Gazzy catches his foot and then nails a step-over heel kick. The crowd are applauding as Gazzy then makes his way to the corner….

HA: One big move will finish this…surely…STARSHIP PAIN!

Gazzy springs off the top rope and looks for the attack but Max drives his knees up into Gazzy’s gut. Gazzy rolls away, winded, as Adamson clambers back up to his feet…

HE: And there it is….GORE….GORE….GORE!

The crowd groan as Max runs right through Gazzy, snapping his head into the canvass upon impact. Max has a triumphant smile as he hooks both legs…
…1
…..2
…………………..3!

HE: YES…

HA: NO….GAZZY KICKED OUT….MY GOD HE KICKED OUT!

*Crowd pop

HE: But how…

Max turns to the referee and stares a hole right through the official. There is an exchange of words but the official assures Max it was only a two count. Max looks thunderous as he gets back up and he pulls Gazzy with him…

HE: The referee’s may try and make a fool out of Max Adamson but nobody can stop the inevitable….The Authority are about to reign supreme…..CYCLONE!

Max lifts Gazzy up for the F-5, holding him there for a dramatic effect, and then he spins him up but Gazzy somehow jumps out the back and grabs his foe…

HA: DOWNTOWN!

Gazzy drills Max with the “skull crushing finale” and he turns him over…
…1
……2
………………3!

HE: HE KICKED OUT….

HA: What a night….what a main event….

This time it is Gazzy who turns to the referee is disbelief. He wipes the sweat from his brow, his chest heaving in and out…

HA: These men are so close, so close to ending this war that has plagued 6CW for over a year….

Gazzy stumbles back to his feet, falling into the ropes, and then he begins to clap his hands. The crowd follow suit and soon the entire Super-dome is making noise…

HA: Gazzy is setting it up….it’s time….DEEP IMPACT!

Max is slow, groggy, and confused as he staggers back to his feet. Gazzy kicks him in the stomach and hooks his arms for the finisher…

*Crowd boo

HA: THAT NO GOOD S.O.B…..WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?

HE: Protecting his investment…

The biggest boos of the tonight can be heard as Mr Jones has run down to the ring. He crawls inside and then delivers a vicious low-blow to GazzyD, dropping him on all fours. Jones stands up and he yells at the crowd…

Jones: This is MY company….my show….I AM GOD AROUND HERE!

HE: You tell them, boss….

HA: Jones is an evil piece of trash….

Jones then climbs from the ring and he locates the sledgehammer from earlier. The crowd are booing furiously as Jones climbs back in. He begins to beckon GazzyD to get up…

HA: What the hell is this? He isn’t part of this match….

HE: He runs this place….he can do what he likes….

*Crowd pop

HA: YES….YES….YES….RIGHT HAND FROM MAGNUSSON….DOWN GOES JONES…

The arena is in threat of exploding as Daniel Magnusson enters the fray. He spins Jones around and nails him with a huge right hand, knocking him on the seat of his pants. Jones begins to crawl away, fear on his face, as Magnusson follows him…

HE: You stay away from him….

HA:Magnusson did the right thing….Jones has no business being out here…

HE: This is his business…

Magnusson continues to trash talk Jones but then he is spun around and lifted onto the shoulders of Max Adamson. Adamson snarls as he launches Magnusson into an F-5…

HE: TAKE THAT….MAGNUSSON IS DONE….THE UPRISING IS DONE….

HA: DEEP IMPACT….OH MY GOD HE GOT HIM…..

HE: NO…

HA: ONE….

HE: Please kick out…

HA: TWO….

The cameras pan around the Superdome to show the gleeful and anticipated faces of the 6CW faithful. We shoot back to the ring as the referee’s hand comes down again…

HE: Nooo…..

HA: THREE……YES…..YES…..HE GOT HIM…..HE DID IT!

Ding ding ding

MM: It all turned out alright on the night right? 6CW's lord and savior Mr. Gazzy performed his superman heroics and took down the Authority. Woo, and all lived happily ever after. Was I happy the Authority was gone? Hell yeah, but I wanted to be the man to do it.

HE: Noooo….please it be a dream….

HA: The only people in dreamland tonight are Daniel Magnusson, GazzyD and the rest of The Uprising….They did it….my god what an effort…..it’s over….The Uprising have won….The Authority are no more….

The noise is at breaking point in the arena as “Limelight” shatters through the speakers. The instant replays continuously show the moment when Gazzy nails Max with “deep impact” in the middle of the ring for the three count. Back live and Gazzy is up on his feet, a huge grin on his face as the “War Games” structure begins to lift into the rafters…

HA: It’s been eighteen long, arduous, months….so many casualties, so much blood, sweat and tears have been spilt….back and forth….6CW on the verge of collapse….but tonight, against the odds, The Uprising have prevailed…GazzyD, after the worst year of his life, has prevailed….he has led 6CW to victory….

HE: I’m going home…

HA: Then go, you won’t be missed….tonight is a celebration and it will never, ever, be forgotten….the landscape has altered but freedom is restored to 6CW….Jones and The Authority are finished….they fought a good fight but here this evening they lost….they gambled, laid it all on the line, and when it was over….they have nothing….

A massive “GazzyD” chant is ringing around the Superdome as Gazzy pulls himself up on the turnbuckle to celebrate. Daniel Magnusson is on his knees in the centre of the ring, a huge grin on his face, and he is also applauding the man in front of him…

HA: Magnusson and Andrews took a risk in coming back here….a risk by challenging Jones to this match….but they believed in those who were willing to fight….and even after Mike Masters tried to throw it all away, we still came through….we still won….

Mr Jones is sat on the outside of the ring, in a state of shock, as a rendition of “Na na na na….Na Na Na Na….Hey Hey Hey….Goodbye” rings around the Superdome. Max Adamson skulks into the aisleway, the 6CW belt tucked into his chest, and he doesn’t even glance in Jones’ direction as he flees the scene.

HA: What a night this has been, for my money the greatest night in 6CW history….the greatest PPV event of all time…and it has ended on the highest note possible…..this celebration will lead well into the night and they deserve it….incredible…

Pyros begin to explode and confetti falls from the rafters as Gazzy climbs down from the apron. He helps Daniel Magnusson to his feet and they shake hands before hugging in the middle of the ring. The show ends with Magnusson raising Gazzy’s arm in the air…

HA: What a match that was. Max Adamson is still with us. What were your thoughts on that ending?

MA: In the immediate aftermath of the match, where to be honest I had taken The Authority as far as we could go, it became a handicap match where I carried us to the brink of victory. When it came down to myself and GazzyD, it was a brutal match with a brutal ending. And frankly either one of us could have won it, the critical moment was when Mr Jones and Daniel Magnussen got involved. I gave Magnussen that Cyclone, and at that moment Gazzy caught me with Deep Impact and it was done. Had I got Gazzy with a Cyclone first I’d have won, and who knows where we’d be today with The Authority in total control of 6CW.

HA: An interesting point there. How was it like as a group when you got behind that curtain?

MA: When we got back to the Authority Locker Room, it was eerily silent. Everyone was just recovering, we knew it just wasn’t our night. Mr Jones was nowhere to be seen, although we expected him to burst in any minute shouting the odds, we knew we’d left everything in the ring and the fallout was going to be the dismissal of Mr Jones, but we still had our futures ahead of us so I’m not going to pretend we were too devastated to lose. We all hate losing, but selfishly I was sat there, still the 6CW World Champion, with everything still ahead of me to achieve. As I said, looking back it was the best outcome for 6CW but at the time we were fully committed to bringing down the Uprising and only God knows where 6CW would be today had we won.

HA: Thank you for that Max.

MA: No problem.

HE: Of course Max Adamson lost his 6CW World Title to the guy who pinned him that night…….one GazzyD.

HA: And after a fruitful time as champion Gazzy ultimately lost to the biggest threat 6CW seen since the Authority. I am of course talking about Joshua and The Forgotten.

HE: On Friday 28th, the 6CW World Title could come full circle as Joshua takes on Max Adamson in the last match of the card. It will surely be a spectacle you do not want to miss!

HA: With a card stacked with other huge matches that we have mentioned, Beachfront Brawl could eclipse the two we have looked back on tonight.

HE: We would like to thank all the wrestlers that took part tonight and shared their thoughts on two years of Beachfront Brawls…………….

HA: And, of course, we would like to thank you guys at home for watching. Until next time this has been 6CW Look Back. On behalf of myself and Henry, I wish you good night!

HE: See you next Friday!

The two brother’s smile into the camera as the show ends.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down