The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beachfront Brawl July 7th 2013

+7
RonSwanson
TheCultOfPersonality
x12x
Blade
Dolphin Ziggler
Paul Mac 6CW
jeromedubois
11 posters

Go down

Beachfront Brawl July 7th 2013 Empty Beachfront Brawl July 7th 2013

Post by jeromedubois Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:02 pm

Beachfront Brawl - Sunday 7th July

Arena: O2 Arena London

Official Theme Song: 

Match 1

The Ronster vs Deep Heat

Match 2

The Grand Finale

Steel Cage Match

DeMarcus Brown vs Blade

Match 3

Battle of The Boardroom

Dean Andrews  vs Mr. Jones

Plague  vs Orthrus

Main Event 

6CW World Heavyweight Title

Ruler of the Ring Match 

Whole Roster Participates

No1: Mike Masters
Final Entrant: Jack Hurst

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Beachfront Brawl July 7th 2013 Empty Re: Beachfront Brawl July 7th 2013

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:11 pm

Right guys with the card confirmed its over to you Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:49 pm

Timothy Allen: My guest at this time, Prince Charming Jack Hurst

Jack Hurst: "Thank you Timothy. On this night, no games, no cricket, no street guides and no songs. Eloquence is a mere afterthought. On this night, a champion is crowned, a champion at the pinnacle of this business, a champion of more importance than even the days of the NWA."

"On this night, before an army of men join the war, battles will first be won. On this night, age is merely a number for two men who know not what they do. On this night, rivalries are left to die inside steel. On this night, two uncontrollable forces fight for the glory of power."

"On this night, Jack Hurst enters the last in the chain of events, where bodies will have flown and men will have wilted. On this night, excellence in execution can be defied by luck, bravery and the grip of a rope. On this night, there will be first 25 men, then four left standing, before two are set to climb."

"On this night, technique will get you only so far, balance can do the rest. On this night, a belt hangs above us all and on this night Jack Hurst will climb a ladder, hold up his hands and grasp the 6CW title."

"Surrounding the throne were twenty-four other thrones, and seated on them were twenty-four elders. They were dressed in white and had crowns of gold on their heads."

"But on this night, the Prince will be crowned King"

A few seconds holding an intense stare straight down the camera and then Jack walks away and the scene fades.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:35 pm

Suddenly in the arena the speakers start to buzz around the arena the crowd falls silent waiting to see who is about to speak and a voice over can be heard the lights in the arena goes dark and then a red spot light spans across the fans as they soon realize who is about to come out they start to cheer loudly.

Voice Over: Lady's and Gentlemen please welcome the winner of the steel cage match and your very first 6CW champion in the new era of 6CW please welcome BLADE!

The lights come back on in the arena and ten I do what I want by Fear hits the arena speakers and red and white pyrotechnics shoot off into the rafters as Blade comes out onto the ramp bouncing up and down then runs down the ramp tagging fans on either side of the ramp before sliding into the ring and climbs the top rope before posing for the fans.

Blade jumps down and takes in the ovation he is getting from the fans and grabs a microphone from the ring announcer and salutes Harold and Henry Lloyd who are on the commentary table and they just look towards each other then nod at Blade.

HA: Well Blade seems to be in a up bit mood this evening Henry.

HE: He does that Harold but will it be the same story when this night is over?

Blade: My god this crowd is up for it here tonight right here in the o2 arena live in London.

HE: Cheep Pop!

HA: Yeah but the fans love Blade for his never say die attitude.

Blade: Now later on tonight its The Grand Finale A steel cage match between me and Demarcus Brown you know him the guy with the white hoods who if am not mistaken are a member down after I went right in his back yard and kicked the living day lights out of him.

The crowd cheers loudly.

HA: Blades referring to a couple of weeks back when he went to Browns very own back yard and kicked the living hell out of his own Hench men and then Blade got what he wanted a match a steel cage match to end this feud once and for all.

Blade: Now Brown thinks I went too far but I say I have just started Browny boy on numerous occasions Brown you and your so called Boys have jumped me from Behind and kicked the hell out of me but I thought it was time I fought back.  

The crowd cheers loudly.

HE: Blades in fighting mood Harold.

Blade: You see I had you in the palm of my hands and once I got what I wanted I destroyed your man and beat his ass to the ground like a dog he is you think I can not fight on your level well think again pal that is why I went to the boss and asked for this steel cage match to keep your animals out of it and for me to beat your ass in that ring.

I do not want to climb out or escape I want to beat you 1,2,3 and you know I can do that Brown coz every time I get close to doing so even when am not 100% fit you decide to get your happy clappers out and spoil all the fun for me but not this time around Brown I will win and I will hurt you and you will bleed scum bag.

The crowd starts to cheer Blades name.

HE: Hey did Blade just say Happy Clappers can he say that here?

HA: Well he just did and am sure your gonna tell him he can't say that?

HE: Hell no, The moods Blades in am not going anywhere near him.

Blade: And then it is onto the Ruler of the Ring and the man that wins that one will be the new 6CW champion!

The crowd starts the 6 C -DUB chant.

HA: And this is the one I'm waiting for, Who can it be that gonna win it Henry?

HE: Well I'm backing Hurst the last man in the ring but these things are so unpredictable but he must be one of the favorites?

Blade: You know what i have never one the big one back in the day when the old 6CW was at its best I was one second away from winning that belt, That one second could have and would have changed my life for ever.

HA: You remember that match Henry it was against Geoff Steel and was one of the best matches I can ever remember.

HE: Best championship matches brother, That was awesome but Geoff isn't here anymore he got a contract with 6WF and is doing very well I hear.

Blade: But we all can't dwell on if 's and but's can we this time around i will win and be the first 6CW champion of the new era and I will be the best champion this great company has ever seen.

Crowd gives a huge ovation for Blade.

Blade: If anyone gets in my way and that means Brown and his boys then I will take care of them in the only way I know and that is to fight I will never give up, Never back down from any fight and this is gonna be one hell of a fight I can tell you.

HA: Blades right about that Henry it is gonna be a fight for the right to be the 6CW champion.

HE: Indeed Harold it is and is one I am looking forward too.

Blade: Let me just have a few words about the GM's battle for control I new from the start there was something fishy about Jones and as it proved last week it was like I feared Jones wanted the company all to himself and I wish Dean Andrews all the best and hope the Plague gets the job done as it was MR Andrews that gave me this contract in the first place and he has done a great job under very difficult circumstances and he will always be my boss that I can guarantee you.  

HA: Man I for got about that one Henry, Andrews v Jones, Plague Vs Orthrus the monster with the Golden contract this is gonna get ugly.

HE: Oh yeah That is gonna be one awesome fight and we now know who's side Blade is gonna be on.

Blade: So be ready people you are in for a treat tonight and that is gonna be fighting left right and center and then me you are looking at the new 6CW world heavy weight champion.

The crowd cheers loudly as Blade the climbs up on to the top turn buckle as I do what I want rages out of the speakers once more and Blade poses for the fans.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:04 am

The scene opens on a long dusty road, the sky is a dark red as the sun is beginning to set as we see the man chosen by Dean Andrews to represent him in the battle of the boardroom, The Reverend Edward Plague. The camera is zoomed in on his face, a sick smile from ear to ear as the camera begins to zoom out to show him standing alone, he begins to talk to the camera.

“and finally the pieces start to fall in to place...”

“...All this time, I told you...I was here to purify the heart of this crippled company...I told you that I would be the saviour to bring 6CW to the light...and slowly...hehehe...slowly, I've become everything in your worthless lives...hehehe...you fought against it, you said that Edward Plague...man, he's crazy...I'll never trust in his words...hehehe...but look at me now...I'm the only hope you have left...hehehe...I am the light at the end of the tunnel.”

As the camera pans out Edward is shown to be stood with two figures, on his left hand he has one of the women in white dresses...to his right, a man in a long black robe, his face covered by the hood. They both hold his hand as the camera flickers and turns to static for a split second Edward is shown covering his ears as both figures scream at Edward. The camera flickers back to normal, the smile once again across his grizzled face.

“You see, this world is a dark place...and though the light does shine...it's blocked out by good and evil...hehehe...and the weak have to make the decision of which hand to hold...hehehe...the weak have the decision made for them...hehe...I chose differently...I am above good and evil...I am the third choice...hehehe...I am good...hehe...I am evil...I am the Reverend Edward Plague!”

The camera flickers again but this time both figures are kneeling at the feet of Edward as he laughs, when the camera flickers back to normal the figures are gone and Edward is stood alone.

“I WAS given the choice...they said...be good...or stay locked in this room forever...hehehe...they think I made a choice...hehehe...they thought they controlled me...but...hehehe...no one in this world has the ability to control me...hehehe...I became the man that you see before you...hehehe...the man who will hurt every single person in his way...the man who will stand tall amongst the demons and the angels...hehehe...because at Beach Front Brawl...hehehe...there is no good...there is no evil...hehehe...there is only Plague.”

“And I promise...hehehe...the Plague will infect all that stand before it”

The camera flickers again, for a split second Edward is surrounded by the two figures again, this time they drop to the floor as Edward laughs and the scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:01 pm

Mike Masters is seen walking backstage. He notices around the corner, 6CW reporter Christy James is talking and having a disagreement with the cameraman and a member of 6CW management. Christy James is told that she has to give an interview to Mike Masters despite her hatred for him. Masters over hears this and confronts Christy.

MM: Well well well, look who we have here, its the sexy blonde that goes around interviewing every damn superstar in this roster besides me.

CJ: There's a reason for that.

MM: Listen darling, we've had our issues in the past. But im sure we can both be professionals and do this interview sensibly right?

CJ: Well thats my job and I'd like that to happen.

MM: Then go ahead.

CJ: Well this Sunday, 6CW returns to pay per view as we present Beachfront Brawl. You compete in the Ruler of the Ring match. Your thoughts?

MM: Well Christy I can't wait. I think its gonna be a terrific match and give it my best. And I wish everyone the best of luck.

CJ: Oh. Well I didn't expect to hear that. Thats nice of you...

MM: Of course you didn't expect to hear that because its all cowpat you silly women. Come on do you really think I care about the competitors in the Ruler of the Ring match? No. Im in it for myself and im in it to win it!

CJ: Thats typical of you, well I think your chances are slim to none because you have to start from number one, haha.

MM: Oh you think thats funny don't you? You think im a laughing stock just like all these other idoits in 6CW don't you? You think because im number 1 in the match, I have no chance what so ever. Well you're wrong, your all wrong and im gonna prove you all wrong at Beackfront brawl when I capture my first title. And its not any title, its the big one, its the most prestigious title 6CW will ever have. It's the World Heavyweight Championship. Now Christy you may think im arrogant, you may think im full of it, but I see it as confidence. Confidence takes you far in life, I take that on and im gonna sky rocket to the top. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am the best thing going in 6CW. Ask the merchandise stand, these people actually love me whether you see that or not.

CJ: I do think you're arrogant, and all this talk yet you have suffered many losses in 6CW. What do you say to that?

MM: Yeah I've lost a bunch of matches but yet again you look at the negative side of things. You never speak of the positives, like some of the wins i've had here. Or how about my amazing dashing good looks? You Christy without a doubt can't get bored when you look at this, its perfection in the mirror. But the one thing that stands out the most is my wrestling ability. I can honestly say I can out wrestle anyone in that locker room, and at Beachfront Brawl I will show to the world why I am that damn good.

CJ: Well...

MM: Well thats the end of the interview? I think so. Christy James, you have just lit a fire in me. Beackfront brawl, check me out, I know you won't want to miss it.

Mike Masters gives a wink and smirk to Christy James as he walks away leaving Christy speechless.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:29 pm

After Anarchy goes off air gazzy is seen walking through the backstage area. He is exiting the building as a voice is heard from behind him

???: Hey gazzy, wait up

Gazzy turns to find Christy beaming at him, she runs toward him

CJ: You weren’t going to leave without me where you?

G: Course not, I was just heading to the car park now to meet you

Christy runs her fingers through her hair pushing it back out of her face

CJ: So….where we going? I mean you must be looking to celebrate your win

G: Well I’m sure that wherever we head, you being there with me is celebration enough

Christy blushes

CJ: I meant what I said earlier you know, I really had forgotten how impressive you were

Now it’s gazzy’s turn to blush

G: it’s a few months too late, but at least this kick starts me taking this, my company back, at Beachfront Brawl its all about gazzy, not the power struggle between Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee, but yours truly, the human highlight reel, the History Maker gazzyD

Christy beams at gazzys new found confidence

G: Now about tonight, what do we do to celebrate (gazzy rummages in his bag and pulls out a bottle of champagne to the delight of Christy) oh…..whats this? How about it? Back to my place

Christy nods approvingly and the two walk toward gazzys car in the car park

G: Listen Christy, this is how I want things to be between us, the gazzy from the last couple of months, he’s gone. Its me and you now, just like old times

Gazzy goes to open his car but freezes as his face suddenly turns to anger. Christy is in shock as the camera pans around to gazzys car to find it has been sabotaged. The wheels are missing and the windows smashed. In white paint across the side is written ‘ALMOST TIME’ and gazzy approaches and picks up a piece of material laying across the bonnet, he lifts it to the light and its the mask that has been stalking him for months

G: son of a…..

Scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:54 am

Tim Allen "My guest at this time...Deep Heat"

DH "Shut your mouth baloney! The Pan American Dream Deep Heat pimped that Ronster's ass last week, no that dont sound right. I spanked him till he called me Mumma, and boy did I like it. Hold up, no."

TA "You beat Ronster, for your first ever win in professional wrestling as part of that tag team match, but now its one on one, an area that the wins still tally to zero for you Mr Heat."

DH "Thats Mr Heat to you, buzzy. I mean buddy. Dont toy with me."

TA "Here comes Ron now, lets ask him how he feels"

DH "Fine. I'll be the interviewer, who is this kid anyway." Ronster enters the shot wearing a clearly fake Beyonce cap that has "Be on see's smash hit single 'Hello' is #1!" written on it. The hat is enough to mask Ronster's identity from Deep Heat.

DH "Hi sports fan, I'm Deep Heat, a wrestler for a company called 6CW. I have a match tonight against a Ronster, how do you rate my chan---can I have some of that chocolate?"

Ron "This is my chocolate"

DH "Oh, ok. Well, I'm gonna get some of my special chocolate that you cant have any of. Its called hot chocolate and its made just for me. This here is Tom Allis, hes doing interviews backstage for a school project, maybe you can talk to him? Bye Tim, bye playa!"

RonSwanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:35 pm

The scene opens to Orthrus sat in the depths of the 6cw arena

You see the sunday will be a memorable day for those in 6cw when i snap the neck of Edward Plague and rid the disease that is Dean Andrews from the company.

Good old Dean is so very predictable which is why i agreed to this match. He could of chosen the failure that is Nate Nack, The loser Gazzy D or even the retarded Blade but all he did was go down the route that i had hoped for to give me a chance at getting my hands on Edward Plague.

Ive been waiting for this moment since we last fought and this time when i get the chance to put you away im going to snap you in half and rid this company of the fraud of prophet and a idiot for a co-owner.

Once they are dispersed of a virus will spread through 6CW and will be slowly torn down from the inside.

The screen goes blank and displays this

7.7.13 - The start of the end

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:36 pm

A camera flickers on and an empty locker room can be seen, footsteps can be heard followed by a mystery voice.

???: Is this damn thing on? Ah that is better we have power.
Marty Helms walks in to the view of the camera and takes a seat on a chair that has been placed in front of the camera.

MH: Now then, for the last few weeks I have been a quiet bystander as we have approached Beachfront Brawl. I have not had any interviews, I have not been down to the ring to talk trash or explain what I am going to do to people and how I am going to hurt them. But I feel now is the right time for me to break my silence, to say a few words. The reason I have been so quiet these last few weeks is that I have wanted to scout my opponents before the PPV this Sunday and to do that it takes time, time that you need not waste on pointless interviews or trash talking. I have watched countless hours of videos of the entire 6CW roster to find weaknesses to exploit.

You see this Sunday we are going to crown the first 6CW Heavyweight Champion since the re-birth of 6CW. This Sunday we see everyone put it all on the line to become the champion, if you are not here to win gold, to win titles to be the best in this business at Beachfront Brawl you will be found out. Beachfront Brawl is an apt name not only for the PPV but for me as a brawl is what will happen in the Ruler of the Ring match. Brawls are what I got used to everyday in prison on a bigger scale with the amount of people involved than this Sunday.

At Beachfront Brawl I will make history the last outlaw will become your first Heavyweight Champion.

A smirk can be seen on Helms' face before he reaches out to the camera.

MH: Lights Out!!!

With this Helms turns the camera off.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:02 pm

Blades music comes to an abrupt end, leaving Blade a top the turnbuckle looking up the entrance ramp slightly confused.

HeL: I think we are having a few technical issues please bare with us

The lights in the arena then go out casting everybody into darkness

HaL: Come on this is becoming a joke, this is supposed to be 6CWs finest hour since the rebirth, and no were being made to look the fool due to faulty equipment.

The titan tron then begins to crackle, and a solid white picture forms, the sound of laughter can then be heard resonating around the arena.

Hel: What on earth is going on here Harold

HaL: I wish I knew Henry

The camera then pans out slowly every second the picture developing further until we see a man in a white hood stood with his back to the camera arms aloft in the air. At the mere sight of the white hood the crowd show hostility booing and shouting insults, Blade watches on unimpressed still atop the turnbuckle.

Hel: Well there’s your culprit for all these going on Harold

Hal: you have got to love his sense of theatre, no one can deny he doesn’t put on one hell of a show

The white hooded man continues to laugh hysterically, he rotates slowly to face the camera lowering his arms to by his side to a cross position drawing another reaction from the crowd, he holds the position for a few seconds before lowering a bandanna covering his face, he then begins to address the 6CW universe and Yarmouth Blade.

DB: Ladies and Gentlemen I urge you to not be fooled by this man, to not believe the words that form from his mouth, the man speaks nothing but lies and brings you false hope. His kind words for you have no genuine meaning no sincerity to them, they are only divulged to appease his own ego, any admiration you show is wasted upon him, he is unworthy a second class citizen, who deserves to be cast off into the slums of this world and never heard from again. He stands for what this company used to be failure, corruption and sickness, a sickness that spread throughout the entire roster leading to its eventual closure. Is this really the man you want to lead you into the new generation, have you forgotten his past sins and violations so much that you would plant the seeds of new life into dusty old soil diseased soil where there is no hope of growth? He may have you people fooled but I am unlike you I see past the lies to the very source and this sickness needs to be stopped, I am the right hand of 6CW, the prophet ready to lead you all into the light and into our future, I suggest those not ready for change disembark now, because change is coming with or without you, there is nobody that can stop DeMarcus Brown and the White Hoods.

Brown beats his arm against his chest, as the audience ring out a chorus of profanities

DB: Your even more of a fool then these people Blade if you think a simple steel structure can hold back the might of the White Hoods, I don’t think you have quite realised the ripples that your actions have caused not only now do you have me to contend with on a personal basis but every single one of my brother is crying out for your demise, because that’s what it is now between you and me Blade personal. I may have had some fun making your entire life a complete misery these last few months and I would be lying if I said I hadn’t enjoyed it, but that all it was Blade fun, simply because I could and because you were an easy target. However it seems you have grown a pair of cajones and decided to fight back but I should have been your target Blade, not Dwight or any other member of the White Hoods, but I can’t blame you for not wanting to direct your attacks at me, heck they wouldn’t have even been attacks it would be me simply me swatting you aware and you left licking your wounds like it always is Blade. I specifically said Blade after our last match when I took you apart that I was done with you, I was done sharing the same ring as you, done seeing your face in the back and done wasting any more time on you, I was all prepared to leave to go down whatever path to loserville you wanted to take, but you just couldn’t leave it could you, now you are forcing my hand because come Sunday I will take that decision from you, you won’t even have a choice in pursuing me anymore, because I am going to leave you a broken heap, you won’t even be any use sweeping the hallways backstage, the best solution to end your misery will be for you to just disappear and never show your face again.

Blade can be seen looking up at the tron with a disgusted look on his face

Hal: If Brown was playing before imagine what he could be capable of come Sunday

Hel: Im sure Blade has a few tricks of his own up his sleeve

DB: The no point you even considering anything past our match Blade because there is a zero percent chance of you being able to crawl your way down to the ring yet alone walk out of Beachfront Brawl as the new 6CW champion, no that honour is reserved for the greats of this company the future, for a man who has set this company apart from its competitors, a man that has dragged this company from the ashes to once more being a household name, for they most dominant, ruthless, passionate superstars to ever have signed a 6CW contract, look no further Blade because you are looking right at him, DeMarcus Brown.

The begin to boo even before brown finishes his name, causing him to smile widely

DB: Theres a reason you have never managed to get your filthy hands around a world title belt Blade and that’s because there are so many men always ahead of you and that’s something that will never change simply because you don’t fit the calibre, you are untalented, uninteresting and lack even a single brain cell the exact opposite of what you need to be to climb to the top of the mountain. Come Sunday Blade it doesn’t matter what number you enter the ruler of the ring match, the only number that matters is the number that I enter at because that is the number that is going to walk out of Beachfront Brawl as the new 6CW champion, a title I should have been handed on the very first god damn show.

HeL: Even I must admit Brown must be up there as one of the favourites, not many men have been able to stop him.

Hal: Its not just him you need to stop though Henry it’s his back up, which is near on impossible feat as we have all seen.

DB: Sunday is my crowning glory Blade, you can put up all the resistance you want but it isn’t going to change anything, resistance is futile.

DeMarcus smiles once more and nods approvingly, his eyes almost closed but fixed on Blade in the ring.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:21 pm

The scene opens an old boiler room, steam blows off the hot pipes as a figure stands in the darkness, a low laugh can be heard as the figure begins to talk to himself revealing himself to be The Reverend Edward Plague, he begins to walk towards the camera as he speaks.

“hehehe...He calls me a false prophet...he claims he's going to snap me in half and end me...hehehe...he thinks that this is the end of the Plague...NO....this is just the beginning of what I have in store...hehehe...on the 7th day of the 7th month a new dawn begins, a new leader will rise over the 6CW and his name...is...Plague...hehehe...and you will bow at his feet or feel REAL pain.”

As Edward walks along the picture and sound distorts, the sound of screaming echoes in the background and as the screen turns to static the sound of nails down a chalkboard can be heard, it flickers back to normality and Edward continues to talk in to the camera.

“Orthrus believes me to be a hollow prophet...hehehe...but he has it all wrong...hehehe...I claim to be no messenger for a higher power...”

“...I AM the higher power”

“...I AM the new dawn...”

“...and Orthrus...the end you see is coming...hehehe...”

As Edward stops the shadow behind him begins to flicker and distort in to the shape of a monster, it engulfs the background leaving Edward in complete darkness

“...can you see the shadows? They might not be clear to you but I promise you...if you open your eyes and I mean REALLY open your eyes...hehehe...you'll see they circle around you. The vultures have begun to amass...they swarm above us and they can feel what is coming...they sense it...hehehe...they sense me.”

The screen begins to flicker and fades to black as a woman's voice whispers in the background

“A plague is a coming...”

Suddenly the screen flashes back with a close up on Edward's face as he screams in to the camera.

“IT'S HERE!”

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Nate is walking down the hallways of his apartment building with a camera following him. Nate’s wearing a Kansas City Royals shirt and blue jeans. He looks back at the cameraman and moves his hand over his head.

“I’d keep an eye out for fast moving objects. No telling what’s gonna happen once she opens that door. If she opens that door.”

Nate comes to the door of his apartment and, after taking a deep breath, knocks on the door.

“Coming!” Emma shouts from the other side. The door opens, and immediately her expression flips from welcoming to annoyed. “You…”

Nate holds up a hand. “Emma, look, I need to talk to you.”

“What more do you need to say? Oh, wait let me guess,” she says as she walks away. Nate and the cameraman follow her into the apartment. “Are you here to blame me for your loss last week because I wasn’t there to stop Orthrus? Or maybe you’re here to tell me that you were doing so good last week that you’re ready to send me back to Nebraska.”

Nate and Emma continue walking around the apartment until they reach their bedroom. Emma sits on the bed while Nate stands in the doorway.

“Emma, none of this was supposed to happen this way. Let me—”

“Why don’t you just say it, Nate? Say it so that we can just get on with it.” She points at the cameraman. “You’ve got the whole world watching, so just come out with it and—”

“Dammit Emma, marry me!”

Emma sits on the bed in stunned silence. After a long pause, she takes a deep breath and leans forward.

“What?”

“I was supposed to win the Golden Contract, and then I was going to propose. And then Plague and Orthrus stole that moment from me. That’s why I’ve been so gung-ho about finally getting the best of them, because I felt that if I couldn’t beat them, I couldn’t marry you.

I’ve been in Hell since then, but after hearing you talking about helping me get matches and talking to Mr. Andrews, it made me realize that you really do care about me here and that I can’t do this alone. I really can’t.

And no, I might not be fighting Plague at the Beachfront Brawl, but I have the chance to become the first champion of the new 6CW. And the only way I can do that is if you’re there.”

Nate drops to a knee and pulls a ring box out of his pocket.

“So, Emma Holland, will you marry me?”

Emma waits a moment before jumping off the bed and into Nate.

“Yes! Yes, of course!”

The two of them hug and spin in a circle before Nate looks straight at the camera.

“You hear that, 6CW? The Mighty Mighty Nate Nack and the Lovely Lovely Emma Nack are gonna be there Sunday and in full force. You think I’m gonna be distracted by Orthrus? Plague? Girl troubles? Ain’t nothing gonna be messing with my head, so you better believe I’m the one to beat!”

“We’re the one to beat,” Emma says with a nudge.

“We’re the ones to beat!”

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down