The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US Open Day 9 - I’d Querrey buying Mahut on the Sands for a Tsonga because it a-Peers it’s on the Fritz.

+10
Belovedluckyboy
It Must Be Love
laverfan
CAS
LuvSports!
Henman Bill
bogbrush
slashermcguirk
sirfredperry
HM Murdock
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

US Open Day 9 - I’d Querrey buying Mahut on the Sands for a Tsonga because it a-Peers it’s on the Fritz. - Page 2 Empty US Open Day 9 - I’d Querrey buying Mahut on the Sands for a Tsonga because it a-Peers it’s on the Fritz.

Post by HM Murdock Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Order of play:
http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/schedule/index.html?promo=subnav

HM Murdock

Back to top Go down

US Open Day 9 - I’d Querrey buying Mahut on the Sands for a Tsonga because it a-Peers it’s on the Fritz. - Page 2 Empty Re: US Open Day 9 - I’d Querrey buying Mahut on the Sands for a Tsonga because it a-Peers it’s on the Fritz.

Post by HM Murdock Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:11 am

bogbrush wrote:
Here's the moment...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AZB9JfhzLzE

It's actually even better than I remembered, I'm surprised the Umpure wasn't required to apologise Wink.

He was right to be fair.
He gives the umpire a moving target, doesn't he?!

"You got any rules in there?... Don't tell me the rules"

"Don't show me your hands... Don't speak to me

I understand the frustration though. The reason the challenge was so late was because DelPo was asking the umpire if it was worth challenging! How can that be "in a timely manner"?

HM Murdock

Back to top Go down

US Open Day 9 - I’d Querrey buying Mahut on the Sands for a Tsonga because it a-Peers it’s on the Fritz. - Page 2 Empty Re: US Open Day 9 - I’d Querrey buying Mahut on the Sands for a Tsonga because it a-Peers it’s on the Fritz.

Post by HM Murdock Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:12 am

Jahu wrote:Come on Halep, drill Azarenka till she faints boxing
US Open Day 9 - I’d Querrey buying Mahut on the Sands for a Tsonga because it a-Peers it’s on the Fritz. - Page 2 Williams

HM Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:56 pm

HM Murdock wrote:
bogbrush wrote:
Here's the moment...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AZB9JfhzLzE

It's actually even better than I remembered, I'm surprised the Umpure wasn't required to apologise Wink.

He was right to be fair.
He gives the umpire a moving target, doesn't he?!

"You got any rules in there?... Don't tell me the rules"

"Don't show me your hands... Don't speak to me

I understand the frustration though. The reason the challenge was so late was because DelPo was asking the umpire if it was worth challenging! How can that be "in a timely manner"?

Roger always has so many options...... Smile
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2