The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brock Lesnars Go to Hell Tour 2015

+3
NickisBHAFC
Dolphin Ziggler
Samo
7 posters

Go down

Brock Lesnars Go to Hell Tour 2015 Empty Brock Lesnars Go to Hell Tour 2015

Post by Samo Mon 21 Sep 2015, 4:51 pm

Eat. Sleep. Go to Hell. Repeat.

During Night of Champions WWE unvieled Brock Lesnars latest schedule, which highlights three major points throughout the month of October.

The first stop is the already advertised match against the Big Show and Madison Square Garden. Similar to the Tokyo Dome show, this is a Network exclusive.

The second is he will be a guest on the Stone Cold Steve Austin podcast. This is very interesting after the podcast with Heyman. Im really looking forward to this, and whether he'll be in character or not.

The third is the biggest of them all. Brock Lesnar will face Undertaker for the very last time, in Hell in a Cell. This is a HUGE announcement that already has me excited and worried at the same time.

These guys showed at Summerslam that when it goes right, its still excellent. My biggest concern is if this will be able to live up to their first Cell match (seen by many - including myself - as the best Cell match ever) or will it be as lacklustre as most recent Cell matches? The first one between these two was such a bloody brawl. It was gruesome and you really got the idea these two guys wanted to kill each other. Now, they'll be hindered by what they are allowed to do, which could water down the whole thing.

I think WWE should loosen the strings on this match and let them tear each other apart, if ever a match needed it it'll be this one.

Thought on the road to hell tour? Interesting that they announced the Cell match in a pre-recorded ad instead of live on RAW tonight.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Brock Lesnars Go to Hell Tour 2015 Empty Re: Brock Lesnars Go to Hell Tour 2015

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Sep 2015, 7:16 pm

God awful name and delivery of it. The rest is very interesting.

Bizarre way to announce a huge match though. Not a fan of that.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 21 Sep 2015, 7:22 pm

Yeah I'm really surprised they didn't hold off, for a Heyman promo or something tonight. Felt really strange.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Mon 21 Sep 2015, 11:52 pm

Its all about the big money moments being on the Network though... after all you can get it for just $9.99 ... £6.24 !! What? Wait? £9.99? Really? Oh yeah, Brits just getting Frak on exchange rates again...

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Tue 22 Sep 2015, 8:02 pm

I think this is great, I love the idea of a Brock theme. The Big Show match does nothing for me, but if it really sucks I'll just replay that 2003 Smackdown match.

I think that if there was a chance of a Brock vs SCSA match at Mania the injury to Sting might just have knocked that on the head. SCSA is banged up, I don't think WWE can risk him in the ring. I could still see him being a guest ref or something, but not pulling on his boots.

Brock's take on Austin walking out on KotR might be interesting.

And I really enjoyed the last match between Taker and Lesnar. The cell is the right place to take this. And of course it also asks the question of what both men will be doing come Mania.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 23 Sep 2015, 5:42 am

Austin's last match was 12 years ago, I don't see how anyone can genuinely say he's banged up, I think he could have had that one last match anytime in the last 5 years going with what he's said and the shape he got himself into at times, flip side is his last match was 12 freaking years ago, he's running out of time to be a believable winner in a Match

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Wed 23 Sep 2015, 9:56 am

Wasn't the medical advice he had when he was still wrestling that one bad bump could put him in a wheelchair? I'd be surprised if his neck was in better condition now, however long he's been out of the ring.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 23 Sep 2015, 2:09 pm

Prometheus wrote:Wasn't the medical advice he had when he was still wrestling that one bad bump could put him in a wheelchair?  I'd be surprised if his neck was in better condition now, however long he's been out of the ring.  
I think the story at the time was one more bad bump could cripple him, I think in years gone by though both Austin and Jim Ross have rubbished that notion and labeled it a bit of a myth

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 23 Sep 2015, 8:31 pm

I actually liked the way they announced all these, I like Brock being a special attraction and I thought the way they sold the Undertaker/Lesnar match was like it was this huge event, almost separate to the rest of WWE, which I think is really good and also brings less focus on the their part time statuses.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down