The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumours that Klitschko is injured & the fight with Tyson Fury could be postponed

+19
Hammersmith harrier
jimdig
Pound-for-Pound
Lance
Steffan
milkyboy
mobilemaster8
ONETWOFOREVER
ibark5
rodders
AdamT
Dipper Brown
Scottrf
Nico the gman
Soldier_Of_Fortune
kingraf
TRUSSMAN66
hampo17
Pedro147
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rumours that Klitschko is injured & the fight with Tyson Fury could be postponed  - Page 2 Empty Rumours that Klitschko is injured & the fight with Tyson Fury could be postponed

Post by Pedro147 Fri 25 Sep 2015, 12:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is on Twitter at the moment.

Can’t confirm how genuine this is but if it’s true then Fury must be wondering what he did wrong in a previous life.

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

Rumours that Klitschko is injured & the fight with Tyson Fury could be postponed  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumours that Klitschko is injured & the fight with Tyson Fury could be postponed

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 28 Sep 2015, 9:42 am

Actually feel a little sorry for Fury.

How many people have seen as much money walk out the door as him in the last couple of years?

Haye twice and now Wlad K.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Rumours that Klitschko is injured & the fight with Tyson Fury could be postponed  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumours that Klitschko is injured & the fight with Tyson Fury could be postponed

Post by Guest Mon 28 Sep 2015, 10:29 am

Fury signs for a fight "knowing" his opponent will pull out.
If I bought a ticket to see a band "knowing" they'd cancel, I doubt I'd get any sympathy.

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 28 Sep 2015, 10:36 am

DAVE667 wrote:Fury signs for a fight "knowing" his opponent will pull out.
If I bought a ticket to see a band "knowing" they'd cancel, I doubt I'd get any sympathy.

You wouldn't be buying that ticket in anticipation of becoming a millionaire though.....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2