The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Go Again! The Premier League thread

+37
sirfredperry
spencerclarke
Lowlandbrit
Mat
Trebs
JamesLincs
socal1976
Corporalhumblebucket
CFCNick
Holymiky
Crimey
Soldier_Of_Fortune
Nico the gman
compelling and rich
TRUSSMAN66
lfc91
Alistair
Liam
owen10ozzy
Atila
Jermaine2015
Hero
LivinginItaly
hampo17
guildfordbat
Ent
Fernando
FIFA Diva
Marky
kingraf
Duty281
NickisBHAFC
Good Golly I'm Olly
westisbest
GSC
Dolphin Ziggler
Hammersmith harrier
41 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

We Go Again! The Premier League thread - Page 8 Empty We Go Again! The Premier League thread

Post by Guest Sat 03 Oct 2015, 4:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

that's the golden boot wrapped up

Back to top Go down

We Go Again! The Premier League thread - Page 8 Empty Re: We Go Again! The Premier League thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 24 Oct 2015, 3:38 pm

Christ, thats the closest ive ever seen for goal line technology. Lanzini walked 3/4s of the ball over the line but we escaped.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

We Go Again! The Premier League thread - Page 8 Empty Re: We Go Again! The Premier League thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 24 Oct 2015, 3:40 pm

Should be 2-0. Collins missed a free header and then Lanzini missed a one on one from a glorious volleyed backheel by Payet.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 24 Oct 2015, 3:47 pm

I feel a bit of sympathy for Chelsea. First they go about 1mm from scoring, then Fabregas scores but is ruled offside when level, now Matic sent off for 2 yellows.

Tiny margins.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Sat 24 Oct 2015, 3:48 pm

clear as day red, not sure what chelsea are whinging at

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 24 Oct 2015, 3:50 pm

Cesc was off. They've lost the plot over a clear red card from a stupid decision by Matic. Not like they earned their near goal anyway, we made it all, they've been poor.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:02 pm

West Ham 0 cards Chelsea 5 yellow cards (including the two yellows that made a red).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:03 pm

NORWICH 0-1 WBA

RONDON

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:05 pm

Marky wrote:I feel a bit of sympathy for Chelsea. First they go about 1mm from scoring, then Fabregas scores but is ruled offside when level, now Matic sent off for 2 yellows.

Tiny margins.

Why would you feel sympathy for Chelsea? They are getting exactly what they and Mourinho deserve.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:09 pm

Chelsea this season were like Borussia Dortmund last season (eventually finishing 7th) ... except Borussia are a selling team and had lost their top player of the previous year Robert Lewandowski to Bayern Munich.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:13 pm

Fabregas substituted at half time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:13 pm

Chelsea 1-1 WHU

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:17 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:
Marky wrote:I feel a bit of sympathy for Chelsea. First they go about 1mm from scoring, then Fabregas scores but is ruled offside when level, now Matic sent off for 2 yellows.

Tiny margins.

Why would you feel sympathy for Chelsea? They are getting exactly what they and Mourinho deserve.

What, bad luck? Don't be so bitter.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:20 pm

Norwich are an awful side

Gary Monk gone by tonight?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:20 pm

It isn't bad luck at all, going by the BBC updates no decision has been wrong, it's bitter of Chelsea fans to think they should be treated differently, a thoroughly revolting football club.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:21 pm

What bad luck? They have made nothing and a scrappy goal is more than they deserve. Two members of staff sent off to go with Matic, a lot of feigning injury already and 3 bookings in a minute because of Terry and Fabregas throwing a strop when Matic went off.

Attitude is disgusting today.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:33 pm

Too many luxury players in Stoke's line-up is costing them, along with the physical loss of N'zonzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:36 pm

THE BIG MAN IS BACK

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:38 pm

Andy Carroll for En-ger-land!

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:39 pm

See, this is my problem with Chelsea today. Little foul by Willian, possible yellow card, theres 6 Chelsea players all over the ref.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:42 pm

They do that every game Dolph, Terry is usually at the forefront too with his incredibly punchable face.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:44 pm

blah, blah, blah, didn't happen vs Villa last week. Stop jumping on the bandwagon & singling them out, happens with every team, when they feel aggrieved with a decision.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:44 pm

Aston Villa 1 Swansea City 0: Paul Monks to be sacked.
Aston Villa 1 Swansea City 2: Tim Sherwood to be sacked.
Personally I think Sherwood is a good manager, but some are claiming his signings this year haven't worked out (?)

Last edited by Nore Staat on Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:45 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:See, this is my problem with Chelsea today. Little foul by Willian, possible yellow card, theres 6 Chelsea players all over the ref.

Near-enough every team does this. Headscratch

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:48 pm

LiamB wrote:blah, blah, blah, didn't happen vs Villa last week. Stop jumping on the bandwagon & singling them out, happens with every team, when they feel aggrieved with a decision.

Brilliant example using a single game that they won Liam, considering you do nothing but moan it's a bit rich that you take exception to others doing it.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:49 pm

West Ham have beaten Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City, ... Chelsea.

Last edited by Nore Staat on Sat 24 Oct 2015, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:56 pm

Duty281 wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:See, this is my problem with Chelsea today. Little foul by Willian, possible yellow card, theres 6 Chelsea players all over the ref.

No. No they dont. It was a little nothing foul and the game had to stop because they all ran to the ref. Combined with Matic being sent off, two players yellow'd for arguing, a coach then sent off for coming onto the pitch to complain, Mourinho sent off for trying to get into the ref's room at half time. Its embarrassing, they have taken this "all against us" thing too far and its gone from bringing them together to just making them awful.

They didnt really create anything today and were poor on the ball.

Chelsea did well for a team with 10 men, but their behaviour was shameful and looked like a team in absolute disarray. Mourinho surviving this season would be a show of loyalty unlike anything Roman has ever done.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:57 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:
LiamB wrote:blah, blah, blah, didn't happen vs Villa last week. Stop jumping on the bandwagon & singling them out, happens with every team, when they feel aggrieved with a decision.

Brilliant example using a single game that they won Liam, considering you do nothing but moan it's a bit rich that you take exception to others doing it.

No, it's called what happens, when a team is aggrieved during a game, every team does it, as duty stated. Not sure why you react in such an aggressive manner, but anyway. I haven't moaned once since I returned from my last ban & am trying to make an attempt to contribute to the forum.

Thankyou.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:59 pm

Dolph has pointed out why you're talking crap Liam but do carry on trying to contribute.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:59 pm

Depressing to see that there was some belief a loss might see Monk sacked. Outrageous decision if they had.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 5:00 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Dolph has pointed out why you're talking crap Liam but do carry on trying to contribute.

like you did on the film thread, in regards to Chris Kyle? That was embarrassing for you, wasn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 24 Oct 2015, 5:02 pm

Right. Stop now, please.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sat 24 Oct 2015, 5:03 pm

If you don't like my opinion use the foe button as i'll be doing the same, your opinion is worth less than a steaming pile of crap.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 5:05 pm

Horrible club, all round.

Mourinho won't ride this one out. Not that he wants to anyway. You can tell he doesn't fancy the fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 24 Oct 2015, 5:14 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

No. No they dont. It was a little nothing foul and the game had to stop because they all ran to the ref. Combined with Matic being sent off, two players yellow'd for arguing, a coach then sent off for coming onto the pitch to complain, Mourinho sent off for trying to get into the ref's room at half time. Its embarrassing, they have taken this "all against us" thing too far and its gone from bringing them together to just making them awful.

Chelsea did well for a team with 10 men, but their behaviour was shameful and looked like a team in absolute disarray. Mourinho surviving this season would be a show of loyalty unlike anything Roman has ever done.

Yes. Yes they do. I think if I watch any football game over the weekend then I will, at some point, see a bunch of players surrounding the referee.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 5:41 pm

Nore Staat wrote:Aston Villa 1 Swansea City 0: Paul Monks to be sacked.
Aston Villa 1 Swansea City 2: Tim Sherwood to be sacked.
Personally I think Sherwood is a good manager, but some are claiming his signings this year haven't worked out (?)

Certainly worrying times.

Another defeat.

Problem with Sherwood, he keeps changing the team.

Playing Bacuna in ventre mid, crazy, playing Gabby.

I assume Veretout is injured as he is not playing, and has done well recently.
Gestede has gone off the boil, after starting well.

On top of that we have some players who are not up to prem standard. Dont like to call players rubbish.

If Sunderland win tomorrow we will be bottom.

Next 2 games are Spurs a
Man City h, may lose both.

Need to beat Saints on wednesday to restore confidence.

Only 10 games gone, but the gap is widening and we are not picking up the points.

Oh well.

As the wife says, its only a game.

What does she know Whistle

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 24 Oct 2015, 5:52 pm

Duty281 wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

Yes. Yes they do. I think if I watch any football game over the weekend then I will, at some point, see a bunch of players surrounding the referee.

Sometimes on big things, but it didnt happen at all with us today, and we were obviously desperate for Matic to go. I doubt Swansea, Southampton etc would make the fuss Chelsea did. It was embarrassing, and its embarrassing that you're defending it.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 24 Oct 2015, 5:53 pm

FreekShow wrote:

Horrible club, all round.

Mourinho won't ride this one out. Not that he wants to anyway. You can tell he doesn't fancy the fight.

Chelsea refuse to do post-match interview today, Mourinho left the building before the media were even all sat down and ready.

But hey, some will tell you they're just the same as everyone else.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 24 Oct 2015, 5:56 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Duty281 wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

Sometimes on big things, but it didnt happen at all with us today, and we were obviously desperate for Matic to go. I doubt Swansea, Southampton etc would make the fuss Chelsea did. It was embarrassing, and its embarrassing that you're defending it.

I'm not defending it, I'm just saying that it happens.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 24 Oct 2015, 6:04 pm

It happens on big things, but this was innocuous. It was one of those occasions when you knew it was character rather than just outrage.

Regardless, with their behaviour today it shows how a club becomes a reflection of their manager.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 24 Oct 2015, 6:27 pm

We're in a real bad rut right now, and with man city on the horizon it's only gonna get bleaker.

Need to stay in touch until January (which we should do as there are poor teams everywhere this season) and buy some bloody defenders which we should've done in the summer!

WBA totally deserved it today, should've won by more tbh
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Sat 24 Oct 2015, 7:00 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Chelsea refuse to do post-match interview today, Mourinho left the building before the media were even all sat down and ready.

But hey, some will tell you they're just the same as everyone else.

Mourinho = #TheMoroseOne Wink

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Sat 24 Oct 2015, 7:44 pm

Nore Staat wrote:West Ham have beaten Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City, ... Chelsea.

thumbsup  As a seasoned Hammers supporter I'm still thinking in terms of how many points until we are safe from relegation. But that is a decent list of scalps to be going on with ....

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 24 Oct 2015, 8:12 pm

Mourinho's Chelsea are 6 points worse off after 10 games than Moyes's Utd team.

That's pretty grim reading.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 8:39 pm

Hero wrote:Mourinho's Chelsea are 6 points worse off after 10 games than Moyes's Utd team.

That's pretty grim reading.

It makes for great reading in this household.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 10:02 pm

Quite bored of the Chelsea/Mourinho show

Not much said about Jamie Vardy, who deserves some real credit. Vardy joins Mark Stein, Ian Wright, Alan Shearer, Thierry Henry, Emmanuel Adebayor, Ruud van Nistelrooy & Daniel Sturridge in scoring in seven consecutive Premier League games.

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 10:27 pm

Please, don't mention Jamie Vardy.

My brother in law is so obsessed with him its embarrassing.

Every face book status is about him, yes he's doing great, but if i was my bil's girlfriend I would be worried.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 24 Oct 2015, 10:43 pm

Vardy's a good player, suits the counter attacking style perfectly.

Nothing better than watching Chelsea lose and fall apart
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 24 Oct 2015, 10:44 pm

John wrote:Quite bored of the Chelsea/Mourinho show

Not much said about Jamie Vardy, who deserves some real credit. Vardy joins Mark Stein, Ian Wright, Alan Shearer, Thierry Henry, Emmanuel Adebayor, Ruud van Nistelrooy & Daniel Sturridge in scoring in seven consecutive Premier League games.

Bored of the Chelsea show but still cant mention that we won! Its like MOTD, those were highlights for Chelsea fans, you'd assume we were just training opponents for them by watching that.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 24 Oct 2015, 10:45 pm

This thread needs some Chelsea love.

We Go Again! The Premier League thread - Page 8 Jt1

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Sat 24 Oct 2015, 10:51 pm

I realise it's a matter of opinion and all that (i wasn't going to) but i couldn't help but post after reading all that has been said on here today.

I would like to know what makes us a bad club, is the reason being used that some players crowded around the referee once a player got sent off? I'm pretty sure we aren't the only team that have done that EVER.

I'm just interested to see people say why they think Chelsea are a bad club etc. Dolph you are usually quite fair towards Chelsea as far as i've seen so i'm especially interested in your reasoning after what's been said today by yourself after you have won a game against us.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next