The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Prediction League 2015: Round Five (Ground Zero)

+9
Bentyf1
TheCultOfPersonality
TwisT
Marky
Thunder87
Dolphin Ziggler
President Trump
Mat
x12x
13 posters

Go down

6CW Prediction League 2015: Round Five (Ground Zero) Empty 6CW Prediction League 2015: Round Five (Ground Zero)

Post by x12x Mon 26 Oct 2015, 4:14 pm

Welcome to the fifth and final round of the 2015 Prediction League, this time we're off to sunny Scotland for Ground Zero!

In the last round we saw yours truly and everyones favourite Dolphin enthusiast get near perfect scores, with one round to go who will walk away with the pride of knowing that they're good at guessing fake wrestling events?!

HOW WE STAND

Viper39
Thunder35
Cult33
Dolph32
Perfect Jack31
Nando30
Marky27
TwisT24
MtotheC23
GazzyD20
Nay10
MartyH9
Crimey8

Rules:
* You may edit your predictions as many times as you want up until August 27th 2015
* Match writers may make predictions but once they know a result they may not predict this match or edit any previous prediction on this result.
* You must give a definitive answer for each match, only one answer per match (unless stated)
* One point per correct answer (unless stated)
* Matches that end in no contest/double count out or any other "stalemate" situation will be considered draws
* Reasoning is not mandatory but is welcome/you do not have to guess how a match will be won (eg. Pinfall, Submission)
* Sorry Paul and JJ, you still aren't allowed to play Laugh
* Neither can you Mat  warning

----------------

Match 1 (1 point)
#1 Contender (Tag Titles)

The Alpha Wolves vs Dopant Zero

Match 2 (1 point))
Aaron Heath vs Hero

Match 3 (4 points)
6CW UK Championship

Jonathan Daniels (c) vs Dimitri Pittal vs Chael Kingdom vs Majestic vs Buck Riggins

Match 4 (1 point)
Lex Hart vs Brandon Perez

Match 5 (1 point)
6CW Xtreme Championship

Ryker Kidd (c) vs Cerberus

Match 6 (1 point)
Perfect Jack vs Geoff Steel

Match 7 (1 point)
Street Fight

Dicey Reilly vs Liam Wood

Main Event (5 points)
6CW vs The Forgotten

Max Adamson/Vincent Costello/Thunder/Anthony Grace/Enigma/Robin Reborn/Jack Hurst vs Joshua/Mike Masters/Reaper/Jimmy Phillips/Austin Stevens/Hokori/Tyson Armstrong

Bonus point: give reasons for your predictions

----------

Total points available: 16

Last edited by xviperx on Tue 27 Oct 2015, 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Prediction League 2015: Round Five (Ground Zero) Empty Re: 6CW Prediction League 2015: Round Five (Ground Zero)

Post by Mat Tue 27 Oct 2015, 9:14 am

Can I play? Wink

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CW Prediction League 2015: Round Five (Ground Zero) Empty Re: 6CW Prediction League 2015: Round Five (Ground Zero)

Post by x12x Tue 27 Oct 2015, 9:21 am

Original post edited. Laugh

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 27 Oct 2015, 9:24 am

Why is it 4 points for match 3?

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 27 Oct 2015, 9:37 am

Due to it being a multi man match

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 27 Oct 2015, 10:07 am

Ah right lol

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 29 Oct 2015, 7:48 am

Prediction: The Alpha Wolves
Reason: This is probably the hardest match to call for me as both teams have looked strong BUT I'm picking The Alpha Wolves to go over Dopant Zero to recover from their loss on last weeks show.

Aaron Heath vs Hero
Prediction: Aaron Heath
Reason: With Hero not around and Aaron Heath one to watch for the future it makes sense to me to have Heath go over the bigger name to further cement himself in the position of someone who could one day be a world champion.

Jonathan Daniels (c) vs Dimitri Pittal vs Chael Kingdom vs Majestic vs Buck Riggins
Prediction: Chael Kingdom
Reason: Kingdom over the past few weeks has been building nicely towards something big and I think this could be it. With Daniels, Majestic, Pittal and Riggins seemingly not around anymore then my brain is telling me to go for Kingdom...that being said, with his build he's been getting he'd probably be my pick even if the other guys were around.

Prediction: Lex Hart
Reason: I originally said Perez BUT I've had a think and I feel like Perez needs to be set up as the underdog. I can see Miss Jessica kissing Perez to allow Hart to get the win...Perez will use the loss to focus himself a little more.

Prediction: Cerberus
Reason: As with Kingdom Cerberus has had a brilliant build and with Kidd not around it makes sense to me for Cerberus to pick up the win, he'll be a great Xtreme Champion and I can see him having a long destructive reign if Nando sticks around.

Prediction: Perfect Jack
Reason: After losing to Dicey I see Jack needing a win here to keep some momentum, I picture a dirty win and a continuation of the feud in to the new year.

Street Fight
Prediction: Liam Wood
Reason: Although it goes against tradition, I'm going for a Liam Wood win...I think this win would cement Wood as the heel and I almost think Wood losing would be a waste of his heel turn leaving him in limbo which we've had now for a bit too long. Add in the fact that Reilly is injured and Wood could come away from a loss looking weak. I picture Reilly coming away looking strong and Wood looking like a full blown heel with nobody able to question if he's a good or bad guy now.

6CW vs The Forgotten[/b]
Prediction: The Forgotten
Reason: It feels too early for 6CW to fight back against The Forgotten, I feel like that moment comes at Night Of Glory where a 6CW backed face beats either Joshua or Masters (or whoever the Forgotten's hand picked champion is). I picture 6CW coming close but an accidental bump causes one or more members to turn on the team...Anthony Grace to embrace the hate? Who knows!

Last edited by xviperx on Mon 02 Nov 2015, 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 02 Nov 2015, 6:04 pm

Prediction: The Alpha Wolves
Reason: I honestly don't know who is controlling the Wolves, and I'd pick them if I did and they needed a win. I would go for DZ if it wasnt for the fact faces will probably be fed to the Forgotten.

Prediction: Aaron Heath
Reason: No Hero, all Heath.

Prediction: Chael Kingdom
Reason: Kingdom over the past few weeks has been building nicely towards something big and I think this could be it - basically happy to take Liam's main reason.

Prediction: Lex Hart
Reason: Think it would be good for Perez not to win immediately when being "serious" and Hart might end up a bit useless if he's fed to Perez and then BP goes nowhere. I think Perez will win, but I won't pick him anyway, and I think Paul will be too political to have his guy beat Liam's.

Prediction: Cerberus
Reason: As with Kingdom Cerberus has had a brilliant build and with Kidd not around it makes sense to me for Cerberus to pick up the win - steal again but its right.

Prediction: Perfect Jack
Reason: Steel comeback might just be to feed him to someone.

Street Fight
Prediction: Liam Wood
Reason: I don't think the bosses want to see the explosion.

6CW vs The Forgotten[/b]
Prediction: The Forgotten
Reason: It feels too early for 6CW to fight back against The Forgotten, and I don't think Team 6CW have a right to win based on story and the people involved.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Mon 02 Nov 2015, 7:51 pm

Sorry if I sound like a parrot durring this post but, on several I agree with the others.

Match 1 (1 point)
Reason: Both teams have been built up well, but with the match being for number one contendership and I've been seeing gold around the Wolves waist for a while now, I doubt they'll lose.

Match 2 (1 point))
Aaron Heath vs Hero
Reason: Hero hasn't been around as of late and even if he had been, I'd still have gone with Heath. Heath has been producing good stuff and as has been said, he's one to watch. A win here could propel him in to a title match.

Match 3 (4 points)
6CW UK Championship
Reason: If Riggins, Majestic or even Daniels had been around more often lately, this would be much harder to call. I probably would have still gone with Kingdom as he has been building to something bigger and his promos are entertaining.

Match 4 (1 point)
Reason: This one was hard to call, like Dolph I don't think Paul would let his character go over Perez due to political crap. On the other hand, I don't see all three of Vipers characters getting a win this show and Perez is the one who needs the win less.

Match 5 (1 point)
6CW Xtreme Championship
Reason: Kidd hasn't been around for a while now, which is a shame as his promos entertained me. Cerberus on the other hand would have been my pick either way as he has been built as a monster, reminding me of Ojore.

Match 6 (1 point)
Reason: For me, both men have shown potential and disappearing acts so, I flipped a coin.

Match 7 (1 point)
Street Fight
Reason: While a street fight favours Reilly, I feel it favours the ruthless version of Wood a little more. Further more, Wood needs the win and with the damage done to Dicey over the last few weeks, he's not going to be able to stand an onslaught to the leg for too long...unless secretly he's Monty Pythons Black Knight, then he totally could.

Main Event (5 points)
6CW vs The Forgotten
Max Adamson/Vincent Costello/Thunder/Anthony Grace/Enigma/Robin Reborn/Jack Hurst vs Joshua/Mike Masters/Reaper/Jimmy Phillips/Austin Stevens/Hokori/Tyson Armstrong
Reason: Like everyone else, I believe it is too soon for the uprising to win. The reason I feel it is too soon, is that Reaper still hasn't been revealed. With that unknown element, I wouldn't be surprised if we were to see it come down to Thunder and Reaper for Reaper to be revealed as either Wood or Thunders training buddy Brett Unknown. There are too many variables against 6CW for us to win but, that doesn't mean we wont try.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 03 Nov 2015, 3:38 am

Match 1 (1 point)
Hard to decide, I think it may end up in a non finish with both teams staying in the title picture. So a Double DQ or draw or something.

Match 2 (1 point))
Aaron Heath vs Hero
Aaron Heath, Hero seems to have disappeared but on top of that, Heath is going places and I think it was going to begin with a defining win over Hero.

Match 3 (4 points)
6CW UK Championship
Hard to say. I think it could be most of these guys walking out, so I'm going with Daniels retaining. Seems the sort of match where he could steal the pinfall out of nowhere to stay Champion.

Match 4 (1 point)
I think Lex Hart SHOULD win, but I have a feeling Brandon Perez will win. Won't be clean, but with Lex coming off the JJ feud, him losing here to Perez (regardless of Perez being entertaining) weakens him. Going with Perez.

Match 5 (1 point)
6CW Xtreme Championship
Cerberus. Has been a monster since returning, the Xtreme Title is made for him. One thing to expect is a brutal, brutal match.

Match 6 (1 point)
Toss up here, I think Steel as the returnee will pick up the win, but I wouldn't be surprised if PJ stole one.

Match 7 (1 point)
Street Fight
I was convinced Liam Wood would walk out victorious, but then the idea of Dicey winning and Wood snapping completely would also make a lot of sense. Going to stick with my gut and say Wood ends his PPV hoodoo and beats Dicey in a war.

Main Event (5 points)
6CW vs The Forgotten
Hard to say which guys are going to have the biggest impact, but The Forgotten will stand tall at the end whatever happens. Helps build them up as a collective force. With that in mind, I think Team 6CW wins, but like I said followed by a Team Forgotten beatdown.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 03 Nov 2015, 7:26 am

Match 1 (1 point)
I can see this being a good match between two good teams but I think the Wolves will get the W

Match 2 (1 point))
Aaron Heath vs Hero
Hero has gone AWOL so it's a no brainer really

Match 3 (4 points)
6CW UK Championship

I'm gonna go against the grain here and say Pittal will get the win and will start a feud between himself and Chael

Match 4 (1 point)

Its a hard one (pardon the pun) as Lex is coming off a great feud with JJ but has been put in tag team matches as of late with PJ and Perez has been gathering some momentum as of late so I go for him

Match 5 (1 point)
6CW Xtreme Championship

With Nay going missing and Cerberus coming back strong there can be only one winner which is a shame as I like the Kidd character

Match 6 (1 point)

Probably the toughest pick out of them all, it can go either way in my eyes, PJ hasn't really kicked on from the Dicey feud and as with Lex above been put in tag team matches lately plus Steel has just returned and will probably get the win

Match 7 (1 point)
Street Fight

I will stick by my words and say Dicey will win this battle but Wood will attack him after and cement his heel place, as I said when a character is turning it doesn't matter if they win or lose its all about the story progression

Main Event (5 points)
6CW vs The Forgotten

I can see this being the first victory to Team 6CW and I see Leone returning to help them at the end when all looks lost

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 06 Nov 2015, 10:31 am

Match 1 (1 point)
I see DZ picking up a cheating win here

Match 2 (1 point))
Aaron Heath vs Hero
Exactly what Dicey said.

Match 3 (4 points)
6CW UK Championship

I am going for Chael here. To be honest any of these guys could win.

Match 4 (1 point)

I am going to go for Lex, but I think Perez and Jessica walk off together.

Match 5 (1 point)
6CW Xtreme Championship

I think Cerberus will pick up the win on default really.

Match 6 (1 point)

Steel to pick up a good win here and move upwards. I don't think PJ has been about enough.

Match 7 (1 point)
Street Fight

I see Dicey winning as a role reversal of what Wood has had to put up with over the last year......namely he winning a match and his opponent going on to big things almost immediately. Which leads me too......

Main Event (5 points)
6CW vs The Forgotten

I think it will be Masters v Adamson and Thunder (after Joshua and Costello cancel each other out to start their feud) and then Wood comes down and screws them both. Heel turn complete....costs Team 6CW, goes against his friend and does it at a big main event PPV. Basically a big FU to the fans.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sun 08 Nov 2015, 4:13 pm

Match 1 (1 point)
The Alpha Wolves vs Dopant Zero - I think The Alpha Wolves will win this, they need the victory the most out of the two.

Match 2 (1 point))
Aaron Heath vs Hero - Easy victory for Heath

Match 3 (4 points)
6CW UK Championship
Jonathan Daniels (c) vs Dimitri Pittal vs Chael Kingdom vs Majestic vs Buck Riggins - this is a tough one but I'm go for Chael Kingdom, aac's has done a great job with him so far.

Match 4 (1 point)
Lex Hart vs Brandon Perez - I see a Perez win here, possibly by rollup or something like the underdog he is in this match

Match 5 (1 point)
6CW Xtreme Championship
Ryker Kidd (c) vs Cerberus - Cerberus win here, he's looked pretty dominant and the xtreme title will fit him well

Match 6 (1 point)
Perfect Jack vs Geoff Steel - this is a tough one to call. I'll go with Steel as I don't see him losing his return match on PPV

Match 7 (1 point)
Street Fight
Dicey Reilly vs Liam Wood - another tough one to call. I think with Wood's new attitude, he needs the win the most. So, Wood to win in what I'm sure will be the most violent match of the night

Main Event (5 points)
6CW vs The Forgotten
Max Adamson/Vincent Costello/Thunder/Anthony Grace/Enigma/Robin Reborn/Jack Hurst vs Joshua/Mike Masters/Reaper/Jimmy Phillips/Austin Stevens/Hokori/Tyson Armstrong - Forgotten needs to remain dominant, it's too soon to see them lose just a match of high magnitude. I don't see how the match will end but you gotta think the two champs will be the last two for the forgotten. I'm sure the forgotten will still get involved throughout the match even when members are eliminated.

----------

Total points available: 16

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 08 Nov 2015, 4:19 pm

Match 1 (1 point)

Dopant Zero to pick up the win. I think the addition of DZ again is great for the roster and will really shake up the tag team scene. As will The Alpha Woves in time. Haters going to hate. Deal with it!

Match 2 (1 point))
Aaron Heath vs Hero

Heathy. Hopefully this will propel Heath to the next level of his character development. Either way it's totally dead cool seeing a feud with Hero.

Match 3 (4 points)
6CW UK Championship

Think the Champion is going to hang on by the skin of his teeth! I think Pittal will be the next challenger however.
Match 4 (1 point)

Perez will grab the win. Jessica will play a controversial part but I think She will innocently cost Lex the match some how.

Match 5 (1 point)
6CW Xtreme Championship

Cerberus. I think again like DZ,Cerberus being back is unreal. Welcome back Nando!

Match 6 (1 point)

Perfect Jack. I think how the win happens will once again be controversial. Perhaps Steel snaps? anyway, I see this feud continuing.

Match 7 (1 point)
Street Fight

Wood wins. The referee will stop the match as Wood completely snaps thus cementing his place as a top, top heel.

Main Event (5 points)
6CW vs The Forgotten

The Forgotten. I think the Forgotten will continue to cement themselves as the real deal of 6CW. I think with this match, there may be signs of slight discontent beginning to show with the Forgotten however as the power may become to hard to handle for a few of the characters. I can definitely see some members begin to question their position amongst the forgotten and that may lead to tension in the coming months.

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 09 Nov 2015, 11:09 am

Match 1 (1 point)
The Alpha Wolves vs Dopant Zero - It's always good to see Cable back even if promo-ing against the wrong people plus don't see JJ putting himself over others

Match 2 (1 point))
Aaron Heath vs Hero - Easiest call of the night really

Match 3 (4 points)
6CW UK Championship
Jonathan Daniels (c) vs Dimitri Pittal vs Chael Kingdom vs Majestic vs Buck Riggins - I suspect this will be a steal job

Match 4 (1 point)
Lex Hart vs Brandon Perez - Can see Miss Jessica distracting Brandon (although wouldn't be surprised if Lex got annoyed by it and got rolled up)

Match 5 (1 point)
6CW Xtreme Championship
Ryker Kidd (c) vs Cerberus - It would be harsh to take it off Nay for going on Holiday tbh but shall be optimistic anyway Laugh

Match 6 (1 point)
Perfect Jack vs Geoff Steel - Think Geoff will just sneak the win

Match 7 (1 point)
Street Fight
Dicey Reilly vs Liam Wood - Dicey to win, Wood to go batsh*t crazy

Main Event (5 points)
6CW vs The Forgotten

The forgotten should win this but team 6CW is a who's who list of stars whilst the forgotten is Joshua & Masters + Biatches really so shall go for all star team just for ballsyness Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon 09 Nov 2015, 11:56 am

Match 1 (1 point)

The Alpha Wolves

Match 2 (1 point))
Aaron Heath vs Hero

Aaron Heath

Match 3 (4 points)
6CW UK Championship

Jonathan Daniels to retain

Match 4 (1 point)

Brandon Perez

Match 5 (1 point)
6CW Xtreme Championship

New champion in Cerberus

Match 6 (1 point)

A returning Geoff Steel to pick up the win

Match 7 (1 point)
Street Fight

Dicey Reilly

Main Event (5 points)
6CW vs The Forgotten

The Forgotten to sneak a win in controversial fashion.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 09 Nov 2015, 12:45 pm

Match 1 (1 point)
The Alpha Wolves vs Dopant Zero - winner Dopant Zero, returning team to pick up the W and challenge the champs

Match 2 (1 point))
Aaron Heath vs Hero- Winner Aaron Heath, will go on to bigger better things, probably take hero out

Match 3 (4 points)
6CW UK Championship
Jonathan Daniels (c) vs Dimitri Pittal vs Chael Kingdom vs Majestic vs Buck Riggins winner-Chael Kingdom, tough one to call but been impressed with his build up

Match 4 (1 point)
Lex Hart vs Brandon Perez- Perez to get the win in this and prove he belongs in 6CW, will probably be some kind of twist with miss Jessica maybe costing lex

Match 5 (1 point)
6CW Xtreme Championship
Ryker Kidd (c) vs Cerberus - winner Cerberus, Nay said himself he doesn't have the time to commit unfortunately, so can see the extreme title moving on here

Match 6 (1 point)
Perfect Jack vs Geoff Steel- id like to see a Steel Win here on my return, think it will be a close one but I'm backing my guy

Match 7 (1 point)
Street Fight
Dicey Reilly vs Liam Wood Winner- Dicey Riley but Wood to snap afterwords to complete heel turn

Main Event (5 points)
6CW vs The Forgotten - Winner Forgotten, too early for me for 6CW to pick up the win, this story will continue

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon 09 Nov 2015, 2:44 pm

Match 1 (1 point)

Dopant Zero

Match 2 (1 point))
Aaron Heath vs Hero

Aaron Heath

Match 3 (4 points)
6CW UK Championship

Jonathan Daniels

Match 4 (1 point)

Lex Hart

Match 5 (1 point)
6CW Xtreme Championship

Cerberus

Match 6 (1 point)

Geoff Steel

Match 7 (1 point)
Street Fight

Dicey Reilly

Main Event (5 points)
6CW vs The Forgotten

The Forgotten

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 11 Nov 2015, 5:05 am

RESULTS

Match 1 (1 point)

Correct: xviperx, Dolph, Thunder, Dicey, Cult, PJ, (50%)
Wrong: Marky, Twist, Kenty, Nando, Steel, Nay, (50%)

Match 2 (1 point))
Aaron Heath vs Hero
Correct: xviperx, Dolph, Thunder, Marky, Dicey, Twist, Cult, Kenty, Nando, PJ, Steel, Nay, (100%)
Wrong:

Match 3 (4 points)
6CW UK Championship

Correct: xviperx, Dolph, Thunder, Twist, Cult, Steel, (50%)
Wrong: Marky, Dicey, Kenty, Nando, PJ, Nay, (50%)

Match 4 (1 point)
Correct: xviperx, Dolph, Thunder, Twist, Nando, Nay, (50%)
Wrong: Marky, Dicey, Cult, Kenty, PJ, Steel, (50%)

Match 5 (1 point)
6CW Xtreme Championship

Correct: xviperx, Dolph, Thunder, Marky, Dicey, Twist, Cult, Kenty, Nando, PJ, Steel, Nay, (100%)
Wrong:

Match 6 (1 point)
Correct: xviperx, Dolph, Thunder, Kenty, (33%)
Wrong: Marky, Dicey, Twist, Cult, Nando, PJ, Steel, Nay, (66%)

Match 7 (1 point)
Street Fight

Correct: Dicey, Twist, Nando, PJ, Steel, Nay, (50%)
Wrong: xviperx, Dolph, Thunder, Marky, Cult, Kenty, (50%)

Main Event (5 points)
6CW vs The Forgotten

Correct: xviperx, Dolph, Thunder, Twist, Cult, Kenty, PJ, Steel, Nay, (75%)
Wrong: Marky, Dicey, Nando, (25%)

Awarded to: xviperx, Dolph, Thunder, Marky, Dicey, Cult, Kenty, Nando, Steel,

Will update the table after training but it goes to show this might have been the hardest PPV to predict so far...nearly every match ended up 50/50

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 11 Nov 2015, 5:18 am

Literally got 3 points, 1 of those was for giving reasons haha

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 11 Nov 2015, 5:53 am

By my calculation I got 12 I'll take it got a lot of points to make up

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 11 Nov 2015, 1:39 pm

Steel you got 13 but this was actually the final round for 2015...I'll be doing 2016 so get involved then...if it makes you feel better you were actually top of the round 5 newbies!

Final table:

Old PointsNew pointsOverall
Viper391554
Thunder351550
Dolph321547
Cult331346
Perfect Jack31839
TwisT241438
Nando30535
Marky27330
MtotheC23023
GazzyD20020
Nay10919
Steel01313
Kenty099
Dicey055

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 11 Nov 2015, 4:41 pm

Well there goes my chances of making up the difference, I'll take not being bottom

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down