The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Prediction League 2015: Round Four (Beachfront Brawl)

+4
Thunder87
Marky
Perfect Jack
x12x
8 posters

Go down

6CW Prediction League 2015: Round Four (Beachfront Brawl) Empty 6CW Prediction League 2015: Round Four (Beachfront Brawl)

Post by x12x Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:48 pm

Welcome to the fourth round of the 6CW Prediction League, this time out we're packing the bucket and spade for Beachfront Brawl!

In the last round we saw the battle for the number one position heat up with only 5 points now separating the top 7 contestants!

HOW WE STAND

NameTotal
Thunder25
Nando24
Perfect Jack24
xviperx24
MtotheC23
Cult22
Gazzy D20
Marky18
Dolph17
TwisT15
Nay10
MartyH9
Crimey8
Rules:

* You may edit your predictions as many times as you want up until August 27th 2015
* Match writers may make predictions but once they know a result they may not predict this match or edit any previous prediction on this result.
* You must give a definitive answer for each match, only one answer per match (unless stated)
* One point per correct answer (unless stated)
* Matches that end in no contest/double count out or any other "stalemate" situation will be considered draws
* Reasoning is not mandatory but is welcome/you do not have to guess how a match will be won (eg. Pinfall, Submission)
* Sorry Paul and JJ, you still aren't allowed to play Laugh

Match 1 1 point
6CW Xtreme Championship
Ryker Kidd (c) vs Syn Shadows

Match 2  4 points
Fatal Five Way
Aaron Heath vs Blade vs Hero vs Majestic vs Brandon Perez

Match 3 1 point
6CW UK Championship
Jonathan Daniels (c) vs Buck Riggins

Match 4 5 points
Key to the Kingdom Ladder Match
Anthony Grace vs Dicey Reilly vs Lex Hart vs Liam Wood vs Mike Masters vs Perfect Jack

Match 5 1 point
6CW INT Championship
Thunder (c) vs Jimmy Phillips

Match 6 1 point
6CW Tag Team Championships
Red Arrows (c) vs The Forgotten

Main Event 1 1 point
EWF Championship
Barbed Wire Steel Cage
Vincent Costello (c) vs Keith Leone

Main Event 2 1 point
6CW Championship
Joshua (c) vs Max Adamson

BONUS POINT!
Give reasons = 1 point

----------------

Total points available: 16

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Prediction League 2015: Round Four (Beachfront Brawl) Empty Re: 6CW Prediction League 2015: Round Four (Beachfront Brawl)

Post by Perfect Jack Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:08 pm

Match 1 1 point
6CW Xtreme Championship
Ryker Kidd (c) vs Syn Shadows - has been a great 6cw extreme champion, don't think he will lose

Winner: Ryker Kidd

Match 2 4 points
Fatal Five Way

Winner: Hero - a winning return on ppv for hero

Match 3 1 point
6CW UK Championship

Winner: Jonathan Daniels - Buck Riggins comes close but J. Daniels manages to retain.

Match 4 5 points
Anthony Grace vs Dicey Reilly vs Lex Hart vs Liam Wood vs Mike Masters vs Perfect Jack

Winner: Anthony Grace - it's time for anthony grace to enter the main event picture

Match 5 1 point
6CW INT Championship

Winner: Thunder

Match 6 1 point

Winner: The Forgotten - Underhanded tactics from the forgotten seal them the win and the titles.

Main Event 1 1 point
EWF Championship
Barbed Wire Steel Cage

Winner: Keith Leone - Keith Leone's time to win the title i feel

Main Event 2 1 point
6CW Championship

Winner: Joshua - The Forgotten interfere and help Joshua

BONUS POINT!
Give reasons = 1 point

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

6CW Prediction League 2015: Round Four (Beachfront Brawl) Empty Re: 6CW Prediction League 2015: Round Four (Beachfront Brawl)

Post by Marky Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:16 pm

Match 1 1 point
6CW Xtreme Championship
Ryker Kidd retains as it's probably too soon for him to lose it.

Match 2 4 points
Fatal Five Way
Not sure the name "Fatal Five Way" works, but I think it's Aaron Heath who will win as he's on a roll at the moment.

Match 3 1 point
6CW UK Championship
Jonathan Daniels retains, Buck seems to have fallen silent lately.

Match 4 5 points
Toughest one to call, but for once I am going to say Grace. Rivalries not done yet between Dicey, Jack, Wood and Masters. Lex is favourite but I think Grace will win.

Match 5 1 point
6CW INT Championship
The Forgotten will win all the gold tonight, so Phillips to win via interference.

Match 6 1 point
The Forgotten will win all the gold tonight, so Chaka Deemus and Pliers will win for The Forgotten, again via interference.

Main Event 1 1 point
EWF Championship
Barbed Wire Steel Cage
Big Costello fan but I think it's time for Keith Leone to win the title.
Changed my mind. Costello retains then the Key to the Kingdom winner cashes in after a brutal match.

Main Event 2 1 point
6CW Championship
I'd love Adamson to win it but the reality is Joshua will win, maybe not completely clean but he'll win. Closing image of Joshua and The Forgotten holding gold.

BONUS POINT!

Give reasons = 1 point
Because yo mama said so

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:19 am

Match 1 1 point
6CW Xtreme Championship
Winner - Ryker Kidd because he only just won the title

Match 2 4 points
Fatal Five Way
Winner - Majestic for me this was a toss up between Heath and Majestic so, I tossed a coin

Match 3 1 point
6CW UK Championship
Winner - Jonathan Daniels purely because the match he had with Thunder was close

Match 4 5 points
Winner - Mike Masters Grace seems too obvious and Twist already has Joshua in the title picture and as much as my heart wanted to go with Woods, I'm trying to keep my lead in the league sorry dude.

Match 5 1 point
6CW INT Championship
Winner - Thunder even if I wasn't Thunder I'd still say Thunder because, he just won it and he's fighting for the crowd that he loves.

Match 6 1 point
Tough call, the Arrows have held the titles for over a year, is it time for their legendary reign to come to an end? Is there will to continue stronger than the Forgottens will to end it? Winners - The Forgotten they lost last month I don't think they will lose again

Main Event 1 1 point
EWF Championship
Barbed Wire Steel Cage
Winner - Vincent Costello while the match favours both men for the impulses to violence I don't see Vincent dropping the title just yet. However, I will say that if Leone wins, who ever wins Key to the Kingdom cashes in

Main Event 2 1 point
6CW Championship
Winner - Max Adamson by DQ there is no chance of a clean end here, I foresee the Forgotten attacking and Thunder and the Arrows making the save with a large brawl to close the show

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:44 am

Match 1 1 point
6CW Xtreme Championship

Ryker has only just won it and whilst I wouldnt mind this title being the hot potato belt, I don't think thats happening just yet.

Match 2  4 points
Fatal Five Way

Pretty hard to call. I reckon Blade is bored again, so probably not him. Brandon could steal it but I'm not sure the joke goes over the two new characters who have started on flames, and the man who will talk up his title claims like he runs the place. Think Hero will be tested before he gets any long term success, so my guess would be Heath to be brutal and capitalise on Majestic's boys dragging their guy into a fight outside the ring.

Match 3 1 point
6CW UK Championship

The Baggies goalless start to the season has seen Mat slip into a coma, and Daniels is quite an intriguing character so I see him retaining.

Match 4 5 points

It is all built for Grace, he is the focal point in terms of wrestlers in the hit n run, and I think the only person who could fit is Masters. It depends on who the champion is later, which is perfect really. Leone to win and be immediately curtailed by Masters would be great. Masters or Grace, Grace or Masters. Maybe the story with Grace means he has a focus for now, and whilst there is the possibility of Wood finally accepting Jones' help, I think Masters will win to push Wood over the edge.

Match 5 1 point
6CW INT Championship

It's a toughy, but I don't think the Forgotten will have all the gold come the end. I think Thunder will be the shining beacon for 6CW.

Match 6 1 point

Well, it's been one hell of a run, but there has to come a time the belts go, and there has to come a time that The Forgotten take over 6CW. In kayfabe I think them taking the tag titles will be a real ripping strike from them. A bit of the good heart of 6CW fading.

Main Event 1 1 point
EWF Championship
Barbed Wire Steel Cage

Really tough call. It wouldn't surprise me if either won, and it wouldn't surprise me if either were to lose the title after the match. Vinny to cling on for a little longer, but only moments longer.

Main Event 2 1 point
6CW Championship

No one is cashing in on the monster. And Joshy isn't losing yet. There's about a 1% chance the KTTK winner ends up being a member of the Forgotten revealed, but its not gonna happen.

BONUS POINT!
Dollar dollar bills yo

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:16 pm

Match 1 1 point
6CW Xtreme Championship
Prediction: Ryker Kidd
Reason: Although this seems easy due to Syn Shadows not being around after one or two promos I would have backed Kidd anyway as I really like the character that Nay has created and think he has a bright future here.

Match 2  4 points
Fatal Five Way
Prediction: Aaron Heath
Reason: Too early for Brandon Perez, Blade seems to be AWOL, I see bigger things for Hero, Majestic will come close but I see Heath taking the win.

Match 3 1 point
6CW UK Championship
Prediction: Jonathan Daniels
Reason: With Riggins pretty quiet I see Daniels holding the belt a little longer...

Match 4 5 points
Prediction: Mike Masters
Reason: Mike Masters seems in a perfect place to win this match...Wood still hasn't quite settled enough, Grace is already part of a huge storyline, Reilly and Jack feel destined to feud a bit longer and Hart feels like he's there to add a big name to proceedings.

Match 5 1 point
6CW INT Championship
Prediction: Thunder
Reason: Although the idea of having The Forgotten holding every belt is cool I think it is too early to take the belt away from Thunder who has been putting out some great promos and showing that he could easily be part of the main event. I have also loved the dynamic between Thunder and Adamson and want to see more as Forgotten v 6CW war continues.

Match 6 1 point
Prediction: The Forgotten
Reason: The Arrows got their big moment at N.O.G and have had the titles for over a year, I think it might be time for the reign to end and if it is then what a team to hand it too. Chris has really given the tag division a huge boost and with new teams still coming in I can see his influence carrying on.

Main Event 1 1 point
EWF Championship
Barbed Wire Steel Cage
Prediction: No contest
Reason: So...this might be out there but I can see the KTTK winner getting involved and taking the belt, stealing the chance for Leone to finally win it.

Main Event 2 1 point
6CW Championship
Joshua (c) vs Max Adamson[/center]
Prediction: Joshua
Reason: No offence to Marky (not that I think he'd take any) but I cannot see Joshua losing at all...Joshua's build has set up a credible and impressive title run and for that reason I cannot buy in to it ending in Joshua's first defence.

BONUS POINT!
Give reasons = 1 point
At least I know I'll be getting one point!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:28 pm

Match 1 1 point
6CW Xtreme Championship
Ryker Kidd (c) vs Syn Shadows - Seems too early for Ryker to be losing the title IMO

Match 2 4 points
Fatal Five Way
Aaron Heath vs Blade vs Hero vs Majestic vs Brandon Perez - Hero & Heath seem to be feuding and Blade is MIA and id favor Majestic over Perez the walking talking STD

Match 3 1 point
6CW UK Championship
Jonathan Daniels (c) vs Buck Riggins - Mat has disappeared into the wild blue yonder so far so don't see Daniels dropping it yet.

Match 4 5 points

Im going for Mr Jones to cost Masters in favour of Wood.

Match 5 1 point
6CW INT Championship
Thunder (c) vs Jimmy Phillips - I sense a DQ finish honestly so Thunder to retain

Match 6 1 point
Red Arrows (c) vs The Forgotten - Time for the Arrows year long reign to end and would make sense really

Main Event 1 1 point
EWF Championship
Barbed Wire Steel Cage
Vincent Costello (c) vs Keith Leone - If there is anything that teach you in 6CW cage matches never end cleanly so expecting some kind of interference maybe the KTTK winner.

Main Event 2 1 point
6CW Championship
Joshua (c) vs Max Adamson - Not really debatable this too early for the title change, Not that Joshua seems keen on being champ tho

Why You No Bonus Questions?

#Slacking
#SwipeRightForSyphilis

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:05 am

Match 1 1 point
6CW Xtreme Championship
Prediction: Ryker Kidd
Reason:I can't see anything other than a Kidd win here.

Match 2  4 points
Fatal Five Way
Prediction: Aaron Heath
Reason: I too am going for Heath. It was a toss up between him and Majestic really. Think Heath will push on to bigger things

Match 3 1 point
6CW UK Championship
Prediction: Jonathan Daniels
Reason: Another retain. Would love to see Buck back but it has been a bit too quiet to take the title off

Match 4 5 points
Prediction: Dicey Reilly
Reason: Just to be different, I am going to go for Dicey. I think Wood comes up short yet again and then turns heel in frustration. I actually do think it will be Masters but I need the points and this is the match I think could spring a surprise Laugh

Match 5 1 point
6CW INT Championship
Prediction: Jimmy Phillips
Reason: I am actually going to go along with Marky's idea for this match. I think a lot will be built afterwards about Forgotten holding all the belts which will lead to how the main event goes down.

Match 6 1 point
Prediction: The Forgotten
Reason: The Arrows have been a great tag team, but I think a loss will rejuvenate them both to bigger things or

Main Event 1 1 point
EWF Championship
Barbed Wire Steel Cage
Prediction: Leone
Reason: I am going for Leone to win. I think two heel champs hampers stories somewhat and it is Leone's time

Main Event 2 1 point
6CW Championship
Joshua (c) vs Max Adamson[/center]
Prediction: Max Adamson via DQ
Reason: I think Max will win but the finish will not be good to him.

BONUS POINT!
Give reasons = 1 point
Reasons are over rated - Like Hero

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:30 pm

Match 1 1 point
6CW Xtreme Championship
Ryker Kidd (c) vs Syn Shadows - Comfortable win for Ryker. Not seen much from Syn promo wise

Match 2 4 points
Fatal Five Way
Aaron Heath vs Blade vs Hero vs Majestic vs Brandon Perez - Tough to call this one, I thinks it's between Heath and Majestic. I'll go with Majestic with help from the crew.

Match 3 1 point
6CW UK Championship
Jonathan Daniels (c) vs Buck Riggins - Don't see Daniels dropping the title just yet

Match 4 5 points
Anthony Grace vs Dicey Reilly vs Lex Hart vs Liam Wood vs Mike Masters vs Perfect Jack - Such a tough call but I think I'm gonna put my money on my guy Masters. Grace seems to be apart of something bigger and Dicey and Wood could continue after Beachfront Brawl. So, it's a toss up between PJ, Hart and myself. I pick me Smile

Match 5 1 point
6CW INT Championship
Thunder (c) vs Jimmy Phillips - Don't see Thunder dropping the title anytime soon, he put's a lot of effort into his promo's so deserves a long title run just for that

Match 6 1 point
Red Arrows (c) vs The Forgotten - I don't think a bunch unknowns should be the guys ending one of the best tag team runs in 6CW. Red Arrows to continue their reign

Main Event 1 1 point
EWF Championship
Barbed Wire Steel Cage
Vincent Costello (c) vs Keith Leone - Think we might finally see the end of Costello's awesome reign and the start of Leone's

Main Event 2 1 point
6CW Championship
Joshua (c) vs Max Adamson - Again, don't see Joshua dropping the title so early, interference from the forgotten will help Joshua to victory

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:37 am

RESULTS:

Match 1 1 point
Correct: Perfect Jack, Marky, Thunder, Dolph, xviperx, Fernando, Twist, Cult (100%)
Wrong: (0%)

Match 2  4 points
Correct: Marky, Dolph, xviperx, Twist, (50%)
Wrong: Perfect Jack, Thunder, Nando, Cult (50%)

Match 3 1 point
Correct: Perfect Jack, Marky, Thunder, Dolph, xviperx, Fernando, Twist, Cult (100%)
Wrong: (0%)

Match 4 5 points
Correct: Thunder, Dolph, xviperx, Cult, (50%)
Wrong: Perfect Jack, Marky, Fernando, Twist, (50%)

Match 5 1 point
Correct: Perfect Jack, Thunder, Dolph, xviperx, Fernando, Cult, (75%)
Wrong: Marky, Twist, (25%)

Match 6 1 point
Correct: Perfect Jack, Marky, Thunder, Dolph, xviperx, Fernando, Twist, (87.5%)
Wrong: Cult, (12.5%)

Main Event 1 1 point
Correct: Perfect Jack, Twist, Cult, (37.5%)
Wrong: Marky, Thunder, Dolph, xviperx, Fernando, (62.5%)

Main Event 2 1 point
Correct: Perfect Jack, Marky, Dolph, xviperx, Fernando, Cult, (75%)
Wrong: Thunder, Twist, (25%)

BONUS POINT: Give reasons 1 point
Perfect Jack, Marky, Thunder, Dolph, xviperx, Fernando, Twist, Cult (100%)

xviperx: 15
Cult: 11
Thunder: 10
Marky: 9
Twist: 9
Perfect Jack: 7
Fernando: 6

UPDATED TABLE

NamePrevious PointsNew PointsNew Total
xviperx241539
Thunder251035
Cult221133
Dolph171532
Perfect Jack24731
Nando24630
Marky18927
TwisT15924
MtotheC23023
Gazzy D20020
Nay10010
MartyH909
Crimey808

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:43 am

With bonus point for reasons, by my math I'm at 11 points

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:15 am

You got 1 point for match 1, match 3, match 5, match 6 and giving reasons. (5 points)
and 5 points for match 4

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:03 pm

Yup your right sorry, I thought I predicted Joshua to win

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down