The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+12
Adam D
1GrumpyGolfer
Dr Shoe
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Galted
Rowley
Alistair
seanmichaels
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
16 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Fri 06 Nov 2015, 12:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Loaded Dog wrote:I haven't seen Altar of Plagues but my dentist reckons they're OK.
It's disappointing on so many levels, LD.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 26 Nov 2015, 10:39 am

seanmichaels wrote:Do they have weddings up north? I thought they just swapped livestock?

They do that east of the Pennines.

Jeff traded TSMR for 2 Herefords, a Belted Galloway and whippet coat.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 26 Nov 2015, 10:43 am

Galtova would probably choose what Galted wears albeit with a flavour of his tastes

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 26 Nov 2015, 10:44 am

l*l out loud!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 26 Nov 2015, 10:48 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Do they have weddings up north? I thought they just swapped livestock?

They do that east of the Pennines.

Jeff traded TSMR for 2 Herefords, a Belted Galloway and whippet coat.

Ha!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 26 Nov 2015, 12:15 pm

I wouldn't let the marriage arrangements in the north, or indeed anywhere worry you Sean. the chances of any woman ever agreeing to wed you are about on a par with the chances of Top Hat subscribing to The Guardian.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 26 Nov 2015, 12:27 pm

try this place sean

http://www.theladbible.com/articles/this-bar-in-china-offers-you-a-blow-up-doll-as-company-if-you-re-drinking-on-your-own

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Nov 2015, 12:32 pm

The blow up doll would throw itself on the nearest lit cigarette or sharp object to avoid being seen with Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 26 Nov 2015, 12:42 pm

DAVE667 wrote:The blow up doll would throw itself on the nearest lit cigarette or sharp object to avoid being seen with Sean

L*l out loud.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 26 Nov 2015, 12:57 pm

rick_dagless wrote:try this place sean

http://www.theladbible.com/articles/this-bar-in-china-offers-you-a-blow-up-doll-as-company-if-you-re-drinking-on-your-own

Not a big fan of china. They hock loogies and smell of fish.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 26 Nov 2015, 1:15 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Galted would wear cargo shorts and sandals. The same thing he would wear if the invite was 'winter chic', 'autumn chic' or 'spring chic'.

You daft northern c*nt, everyone knows I wear Chelsea boots with my cargo shorts to formal occasions.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Nov 2015, 1:52 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:try this place sean

Not a big fan of china. They hock loogies and smell of fish.
So do women in Newcastle...including Vicki Pattison of Geordie Shore/I'm a Celebrity "fame"

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 26 Nov 2015, 3:14 pm

michaelsed before the end of lunchtime.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Nov 2015, 3:33 pm

You mean you've noshed off by a tramp, Jules?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 26 Nov 2015, 3:36 pm

DAVE667 wrote:You mean you've noshed off by a tramp, Jules?

Ferrell, child

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 26 Nov 2015, 3:39 pm

My BT travails have just gone from bad to worse. Despite still not having my TV package and only having had broadband for 2 weeks I have received a bill for £213!!!!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 26 Nov 2015, 5:20 pm

seanmichaels wrote:My BT travails have just gone from bad to worse. Despite still not having my TV package and only having had broadband for 2 weeks I have received a bill for £213!!!!

BT are worse than sh1t.  In the new flat we have a "choice" between Hyperoptic and BT, routers for both companies were installed in each flat prior to anyone moving in.  When I checked online to compare the two BT didn't recognise the address in which they'd installed approximately 100 routers, Hyperoptic were able to enable theirs within minutes.  This led me to believe that BT are c*nts of a magnitude approaching the Ferrell/Whitehall scale.

It seems that any company whose name contains a region belongs in this C category: British Telecom, British Gas, Southeastern Trains, Thames Water, London Underground, Southern Electric and the other ones I will surely remember as soon as I click Send.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 26 Nov 2015, 7:23 pm

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:My BT travails have just gone from bad to worse. Despite still not having my TV package and only having had broadband for 2 weeks I have received a bill for £213!!!!

BT are worse than sh1t.  In the new flat we have a "choice" between Hyperoptic and BT, routers for both companies were installed in each flat prior to anyone moving in.  When I checked online to compare the two BT didn't recognise the address in which they'd installed approximately 100 routers, Hyperoptic were able to enable theirs within minutes.  This led me to believe that BT are c*nts of a magnitude approaching the Ferrell/Whitehall scale.

It seems that any company whose name contains a region belongs in this C category: British Telecom, British Gas, Southeastern Trains, Thames Water, London Underground, Southern Electric and the other ones I will surely remember as soon as I click Send.

Virgin? Although that's a territory, not a region.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 26 Nov 2015, 8:04 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

It also accurately describes both Sean and Galted.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 26 Nov 2015, 8:46 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

Nah, I'm more of a region than a territory.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 26 Nov 2015, 8:48 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

Very clever.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 26 Nov 2015, 9:00 pm

Galted wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

Nah, I'm more of a region than a territory.

Whereas Sean's bumhole is a territory.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 27 Nov 2015, 7:53 am

First. Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 27 Nov 2015, 7:59 am

Morning Jeff

Thought it was time for someone else to have a crack of the fist cake...

Are you well?

Sick

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Nov 2015, 8:02 am

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 27 Nov 2015, 8:02 am

I'm well rick. Off work today. Need to get tickets to see The Coral, if that happens all is well with me. How is the crazy world of ppi claims and accident at work ambulance chasing?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Nov 2015, 8:05 am

Rowley wrote:I'm well rick. Off work today. Need to get tickets to see The Coral, if that happens all is well with me. How is the crazy world of ppi claims and accident at work ambulance chasing?

I'm going to spend my day Dreaming of You, Jeff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 27 Nov 2015, 8:25 am

Ripping the general populace off whilst fillibustering until lunch time is tiring Jeff

But it keeps me out of trouble I guess... You watching Dinno this weekend? They need all the help they can get!

Morning Tino.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Nov 2015, 8:33 am

Rowley wrote:I'm well rick. Off work today. Need to get tickets to see The Coral, if that happens all is well with me. How is the crazy world of ppi claims and accident at work ambulance chasing?

What a great pun, Tino! What funny guy you are! Lovely stuff.

Morning riCko.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 27 Nov 2015, 8:38 am

Morning all.

Any plans for the weekend chaps? I'm hoping to receive a soapy t1t w**k at some point but will probably have to settle for having to work for large parts of the weekend.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 27 Nov 2015, 8:40 am

What a great pun, Tino! What funny guy you are! Lovely stuff.

Morning riCko.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 27 Nov 2015, 8:40 am

Morning supes...

End of year contract madness also?

Nice relaxing weekend, watching boxing on Sunday, a local lass called Sam Smith who is excelent and is progressing through the ranks nicely...

Morning Jules

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 27 Nov 2015, 8:44 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning supes...

Nice relaxing weekend, watching boxing on Sunday, a local lass called Sam Smith who is excelent and is progressing through the ranks nicely...

Morning Jules

Yep - working on an asset finance deal (despite knowing sod all about asset finance) and having to negotiate against an arrogant partner from self proclaimed "largest law form in the world". It's an unrelenting joy!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 27 Nov 2015, 8:45 am

Morning Jules

I suspect the writing's on the wall for her.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Nov 2015, 8:47 am

Morning Jules

You're watching a girl boxing?

I have a dress rehearsal for one of the twins ballet shows tomorrow. Boring as hell but at least I can stare at the MILF's so not all bad.

Day of rugger on Sunday. My eldest is playing in the morning then I am playing fumbling round like an idiot in the afternoon for the 2nds.

I am also hoping for a soapy t*t w*nk from Mrs Superfly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 27 Nov 2015, 8:48 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Morning Jules

What a great pun, Jules! What funny guy you are! Lovely stuff.

Morning Tino.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Nov 2015, 8:49 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Morning Jules

What a great pun, Jules! What funny guy you are! Lovely stuff.

Morning Jules.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 27 Nov 2015, 8:51 am

Excellent work Jules...

I am indeed watching a girl box Tino, and I would imagine it will be more entertaining than the Saturday night car crash

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Nov 2015, 8:52 am

rick_dagless wrote:

I am indeed watching a girl box Tino, and I would imagine it will be more entertaining than the Saturday night car crash

Each to their own, riCKO.  

I would watch a girl's box, but I wouldn't watch a girl box.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 27 Nov 2015, 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 27 Nov 2015, 8:54 am

Missing apostrophe in "girl's box" Tino. I'll have a look in there and see if I can find it for you.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 27 Nov 2015, 8:57 am

Dangerously close to thread split, anyone got anything brilliant lined up?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Nov 2015, 8:58 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Missing apostrophe in "girl's box" Tino. I'll have a look in there and see if I can find it for you.

No there isn't.

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=61443

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20