The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keith Earls Fractured his jaw in the build up to the world Cup!!! Siné!!

+2
rodders
GunsGerms
6 posters

Go down

Keith Earls Fractured his jaw in the build up to the world Cup!!! Siné!! Empty Keith Earls Fractured his jaw in the build up to the world Cup!!! Siné!!

Post by GunsGerms Fri 20 Nov 2015, 3:55 pm

Sin E. This article is for you because I told you Earls had fractured his jaw in the warm up game v Wales and you wouldn't believe me.

http://www.the42.ie/keith-earls-munster-ireland-tackle-technique-2454628-Nov2015/

It has only been confirmed to the media now.

Last edited by GunsGerms on Fri 20 Nov 2015, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Keith Earls Fractured his jaw in the build up to the world Cup!!! Siné!! Empty Re: Keith Earls Fractured his jaw in the build up to the world Cup!!! Siné!!

Post by rodders Fri 20 Nov 2015, 3:56 pm

Maybe that's why his defensive organization was so bad.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Keith Earls Fractured his jaw in the build up to the world Cup!!! Siné!! Empty Re: Keith Earls Fractured his jaw in the build up to the world Cup!!! Siné!!

Post by Sin é Sat 21 Nov 2015, 12:57 am

I maybe having a senior moment, but I don't remember the discussion!

Rods, did Cave have a fractured jaw tonight Smile l?

Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sun 22 Nov 2015, 8:49 am

Just goes to show the quality of Earls. Fractures his jaw and plays through the pain at the RWC. Payne stubs his toe and is out of the RWC. Damn soccer players thinking they are hard enough for rugby Wink

eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:05 am

Sin é wrote:I maybe having a senior moment, but I don't remember the discussion!

Page 14 of this thread:

https://www.606v2.com/t59239p750-ireland-s-rugby-world-cup-2015-thread-you-re-wrong-on-several-counts
Chat:

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Mon 23 Nov 2015, 2:26 pm

GunsGerms wrote:
Sin é wrote:I maybe having a senior moment, but I don't remember the discussion!

Page 14 of this thread:

https://www.606v2.com/t59239p750-ireland-s-rugby-world-cup-2015-thread-you-re-wrong-on-several-counts
Chat:

thumbsup

Just goes to show how highly Earlsy is rated by Uncle Joe that he would play him even with a broken jaw.

Interesting quote from Francis Saili which would suggest that Earlsy is staying in the centre for Munster.

"It's more so memories at the end of the day and having to learn off guys like Earlsy," he says.

"He's unreal. I haven't known him for long but we can get along, we can see eye to eye on things. The passion that comes naturally. What Munster can give me, man, is memories. We're here to build history, legacy, we're here to bring back silverware."

At which point Auckland fans will be hoping to repatriate one of their own.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/munster-rugby/here-to-leave-a-legacy-34222680.html
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Mon 23 Nov 2015, 6:30 pm

Sin é wrote:
thumbsup

Just goes to show how highly Earlsy is rated by Uncle Joe that he would play him even with a broken jaw.

Interesting quote from Francis Saili which would suggest that Earlsy is staying in the centre for Munster.

"It's more so memories at the end of the day and having to learn off guys like Earlsy," he says.

"He's unreal. I haven't known him for long but we can get along, we can see eye to eye on things. The passion that comes naturally. What Munster can give me, man, is memories. We're here to build history, legacy, we're here to bring back silverware."

http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/munster-rugby/here-to-leave-a-legacy-34222680.html

Am I missing something? Headscratch

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon 23 Nov 2015, 8:41 pm

I only borrowed your wallet, phone and car Rory. Calm down.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Mon 23 Nov 2015, 9:12 pm

Rory_Gallagher wrote:
Sin é wrote:
thumbsup

Am I missing something? Headscratch
You are missing that Saili talks about Earlsy as if he is his centre partner.

Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down