The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Smackdown Spoilers

3 posters

Go down

WWE Smackdown Spoilers Empty WWE Smackdown Spoilers

Post by Fernando Wed 25 Nov 2015, 10:39 am

* SmackDown kicks off with a Roman Reigns promo. A table, ladder and chair is set up in the ring. Sheamus interrupts the promo. Sheamus laughs at Reigns when he calls him to the ring. Sheamus calls Reigns a "walking, talking Adele song." Reigns says he will get his title back at TLC.

* The Dudley Boyz defeated Erick Rowan & Braun Strowman by DQ when Luke Harper and Bray Wyatt interfered. After the match The Wyatt Family takes out The Dudley Boyz.

* Paige defeated Becky Lynch.

* Thanksgiving dinner segment with The New Day.

* Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio ends in a DQ when Del Rio uses a chair outside of the ring.

* Backstage segment with The Gobbledy Gooker and The Usos.

* The Lucha Dragons defeated Big E and Kofi Kingston with The Gobbledy Gooker in a non-title match. The Gooker was revealed to be Jey Uso.

* Dean Ambrose is interviewed backstage.

* Dean Ambrose defeated Tyler Breeze and Dolph Ziggler in a Triple Threat to become the new #1 contender to Intercontinental Champion. This concluded the tapings.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

WWE Smackdown Spoilers Empty Re: WWE Smackdown Spoilers

Post by Prometheus Wed 25 Nov 2015, 10:52 pm

I find it odd that both Neville and Breeze were put into tourneys (KotR & WC) and title pictures (US & IC) so soon after their WWE debuts.

I think I'd prefer it to work the other way round, that they start low and work up to shots at gold than coming into these positions then fading out of them.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 26 Nov 2015, 12:58 am

Ambrose was a few hundredths of a second from winning the WWE Title on Sunday night on numerous occassions yet a few days later has to win a mukti-man match to get a shot at one of the Lesser Titles, it's this kind of senseless booking that bugs me probably more than it should.

He pinned Owens clean on Sunday, if nothing else that should probably entitle him to an IC Match should he require it, I know the whole premise of the show is to get from A to B and the means to the end in this case would ve Wrestler X winning a #1 Contenders match to face the Champ, thats basic but I just don't get why a guy who many believed would win the Title on Sunday is now considered to be only worthy of qualifying for the secondary Title.

This goes way back to creative again, you need to build a Main Event Division and keep guys in that bracket, having someone go for the World Title one week and a secondary belt the next week feels a bit to bi-polar, John Cena can get away with it because he's an anomaly but guys just making the step up need a more defined position on the card IMO

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down