The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little perspective on hang a Klit day !!!!

+11
Hammersmith harrier
catchweight
JabMachineMK2
Mayweathers cellmate
milkyboy
Guest82
kingraf
hazharrison
Rowley
Herman Jaeger
TRUSSMAN66
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A little perspective on hang a Klit day !!!! - Page 3 Empty A little perspective on hang a Klit day !!!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 30 Nov 2015 - 23:07

First topic message reminder :

Would Jack Johnson have lost to Willard If he was 26 instead of 36...............Nope.

Would Ali have lost Spinks If he was 26 instead of 36.....................Nope.

Would Louis have lost to Charles if he was 26 instead of 36..............Nope.

Would Holmes have lost to Spinks If he was 25 and not 35............Nope...

Those guys are all top 5 heavies....................

Wlad is 3/4 years older than them........

Let's not go over the top on Wlad.......

A great career and in a results orientated business a high achiever...

Not as high as Tyson, Lewis, Holy for me but not far off.....

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 30 Nov 2015 - 23:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

A little perspective on hang a Klit day !!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: A little perspective on hang a Klit day !!!!

Post by hazharrison Wed 2 Dec 2015 - 9:38

Hammersmith harrier wrote:You must be a child, it would be embarrassing to think a fully grown adult would act in such a childish manner.

Which is precisely what he/she will say on the night. Excellent bro!

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

A little perspective on hang a Klit day !!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: A little perspective on hang a Klit day !!!!

Post by Hammersmith harrier Wed 2 Dec 2015 - 9:40

So witty, is it at this point I make a hilarious comment about you being a virgin living in your mums basement?

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed 2 Dec 2015 - 9:42

Hammersmith harrier wrote:So witty, is it at this point I make a hilarious comment about you being a virgin living in your mums basement?

I wouldn't post your fantasies up on here bro. Try Tinder!

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Wed 2 Dec 2015 - 9:45

You're a bit beneath me so i'll leave you to it.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Wed 2 Dec 2015 - 9:45

Kicking off against I see

I called Saturday's fight wrong and I've been quite pro fury on the board. You were vocal about fury having a chance but didn't you go for  wlad in the end haz?

As excuses go, when you're bitching about how much canelo rehydrates to all the time and that he should man up and fight golovkin at 160 (a perfectly legitimate perspective by the way)... It makes misjudging the size differential between shortarse cotto (who doesn't rehydrate hugely) and Alvarez something of an oversight.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed 2 Dec 2015 - 9:46

Hammersmith harrier wrote:You're a bit beneath me so i'll leave you to it.

No fantasies on here bro!

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 2 Dec 2015 - 9:48

Hammersmith harrier wrote:You're a bit beneath me so i'll leave you to it.

Yes he is quite pitiful...

Quite pitiful ...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed 2 Dec 2015 - 9:55

milkyboy wrote:Kicking off against I see

I called Saturday's fight wrong and I've been quite pro fury on the board. You were vocal about fury having a chance but didn't you go for  wlad in the end haz?

As excuses go, when you're bitching about how much canelo rehydrates to all the time and that he should man up and fight golovkin at 160 (a perfectly legitimate perspective by the way)... It makes misjudging the size differential between shortarse cotto (who doesn't rehydrate hugely) and Alvarez something of an oversight.

Bitching? Where have I said he should "man up"? Having seen Cotto and Alvarez side by side I didn't expect the size difference to be so pronounced. Cotto was cleverer and had the better game plan. Alvarez did look one dimensional. Go read the Fury thread back - Klitschko was the obvious call (Fury was still 6-4 going into the final round). I knew he'd be competitive and Klitschko would look like a wet lettuce, though.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 2 Dec 2015 - 9:58

Hammer can't be bothered and neither can I...

More to life than Boxing...

Nighty night..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed 2 Dec 2015 - 10:08

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Hammer can't be bothered and neither can I...

More to life than Boxing...

Nighty night..

Says the guy who spends every waking moment on here. Classic!

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Wed 2 Dec 2015 - 10:10

Theres calling a fight wrong and then there is proclaiming Fury winning the title would truly be the death of boxing

Im struggling to think of a fight where a boxer has been so written off and made so many people look like mugs. Holyfield v Tyson maybe. But at least Holyfield wasnt being likened to a sh1t version of Butterbean.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 2 Dec 2015 - 10:14

Truss only came on for a bite. He did the same with me.

To be fair he thinks I'm an a.s licker. He could be right.

Just not trying to purposely annoy others anymore like some posters. I joined here for some light banter and serious debate. That's what I intend to do.

Last edited by AdamT on Wed 2 Dec 2015 - 10:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer)

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Wed 2 Dec 2015 - 10:22

hazharrison wrote:

Bitching? Where have I said he should "man up"? Having seen Cotto and Alvarez side by side I didn't expect the size difference to be so pronounced. Cotto was cleverer and had the better game plan. Alvarez did look one dimensional. Go read the Fury thread back - Klitschko was the obvious call (Fury was still 6-4 going into the final round). I knew he'd be competitive and Klitschko would look like a wet lettuce, though.

Think we all had wlad as the obvious call haz, it's why most of us picked him.

I must be mistaking you got someone else then who repeatedly mentions Alvarez' rehydration levels. My bad. He was always going to be taller, heavier and have a better reach though.

I took a sophisticated approach to my analysis for cotto Alvarez. I couldn't split them so went for the younger man. Turned out to be a perfect assessment. You win some....

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed 2 Dec 2015 - 17:41

milkyboy wrote:
hazharrison wrote:

I must be mistaking you got someone else then who repeatedly mentions Alvarez' rehydration levels. My bad. He was always going to be taller, heavier and have a better reach though.

I took a sophisticated approach to my analysis for cotto Alvarez. I couldn't split them so went for the younger man. Turned out to be a perfect assessment. You win some....

You do that often (put words in my mouth). I've never said Alvarez needed to "man up" - I've consistently spoken up for both Cotto and Alvarez and their willingness to fight everyone.

It was like attack of the trolls last night - I felt like Michael Caine. "Trolls.....fousands of them..."

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Wed 2 Dec 2015 - 21:31

I just summarise how your opinion comes across, thus giving you an opportunity to clarify your position!

I may have mistaken you for catchy on the alvarez rehydration stuff, but as i've yet to see you two ever disagree on a subject i do mix you up sometimes. So, clarify this one, you don't have a problem with alvarez rehydrating up to 20lbs to fight naturally smaller men and take advantage of day before weigh-ins?... and you don't think he ought to fight golovkin at 160?

At least you weren't alone last night Haz, catchy popped up to help you, Robin coming to batman's aid to fight the plague of the 606 loony trolls. Kapow.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed 2 Dec 2015 - 22:00

milkyboy wrote:I just summarise how your opinion comes across, thus giving you an opportunity to clarify your position!

I may have mistaken you for catchy on the alvarez rehydration stuff, but as i've yet to see you two ever disagree on a subject i do mix you up sometimes. So, clarify this one, you don't have a problem with alvarez rehydrating up to 20lbs to fight naturally smaller men and take advantage of day before weigh-ins?... and you don't think he ought to fight golovkin at 160?

At least you weren't alone last night Haz, catchy popped up to help you, Robin coming to batman's aid to fight the plague of the 606 loony trolls. Kapow.

I'm glad he's around to offer some sanity on here.

I'm an advocate of same day weigh-ins. Fighters - not just Alvarez - gaining such a ridiculous advantage (no doubt through IVs etc) is dangerous and unsporting.

I'd love to see Alvarez fight Golovkin at 160 but I haven't been screaming he should do (like some others).

Guess that makes you The Penguin?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Wed 2 Dec 2015 - 22:58

Keep him sweet with those little thumbs up emoticons when he posts!

I'm the joker, obviously.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 3 Dec 2015 - 1:04

hazharrison wrote:
milkyboy wrote:
hazharrison wrote:

It was like attack of the trolls last night - I felt like Michael Caine. "Trolls.....fousands of them..."

"Those naughty waughty people that disagree with me are nothing but trolls......and I hate em !!"

I miss kindergarten... Rolling Eyes

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 3 Dec 2015 - 1:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Thu 3 Dec 2015 - 2:37

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
hazharrison wrote:
milkyboy wrote:
hazharrison wrote:

"Those naughty waughty people that disagree with me are nothing but trolls......and I hate em !!"

I miss kindergarten... Rolling Eyes

Look at the nature of the posts - that's trolling not debating (as well you know). I don't mind people disagreeing but when it descends to snidey remarks or abuse I don't mind rolling my sleeves up for a bit of troll-busting!

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 3 Dec 2015 - 2:39

You have the last word........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu 3 Dec 2015 - 6:10

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:You have the last word........

Trolling is having an opinion as far as Haz is concerned, we should all bow to his superior knowledge (googling skills).

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Thu 3 Dec 2015 - 19:59

Hammersmith harrier wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:You have the last word........

Trolling is having an opinion as far as Haz is concerned, we should all bow to his superior knowledge (googling skills).

Having an opinion is great. You mainly troll on here.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 5:11

I generally think your opinion is a load of crap hence why you deem it trolling, I would actually say that posting link after link is trolling, editing articles to suit your argument is trolling and insulting all and sundry is trolling.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3