The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amir Khan - Running out of options and excuses !!

4 posters

Go down

Amir Khan - Running out of options and excuses !! Empty Amir Khan - Running out of options and excuses !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 03 Dec 2015, 12:29 pm

Manny is eyeing up Crawford..Crawford is eyeing up Manny....Canelo is too big...Floyd has gone...

Framp and Quigg being made shows that managers can put differences aside when a big fight is possible..

Not looking good Amir !!...You have few options and a huge fight is awaiting should you want it !!

Excuses are running out !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Amir Khan - Running out of options and excuses !! Empty Re: Amir Khan - Running out of options and excuses !!

Post by spencerclarke Thu 03 Dec 2015, 12:30 pm

It's looking like Khan and Brook will happen just because they can't find anyone else to fight.

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Amir Khan - Running out of options and excuses !! Empty Re: Amir Khan - Running out of options and excuses !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 03 Dec 2015, 12:46 pm

Looking more and more like Khan doesn't want it..

Delusions of grandeur. .

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 03 Dec 2015, 12:49 pm

I think that is definitely a fight that needs to happen now. I side with Brook, but if Khan stays at range he could make it easy, but I think he will trade at some point. Brook mid rounds stoppage is my guess, if they fight.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 03 Dec 2015, 12:55 pm

Longer this crap goes on..the better chance Brook has...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 03 Dec 2015, 1:00 pm

Amir on his night is a fantastic boxer, but something about his team sicken me. He seems a nice guy when interviewed, but he does seem to have an inflated ego.

I guess he became an instant superstar after his silver in 2004.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 03 Dec 2015, 1:07 pm

Kell is lineal champ now Floyd has gone...

He's gone up in the world.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 03 Dec 2015, 1:11 pm

Khan looks world class at times. He was amazing vs Judah and Alexander.

You never know what to expect from Khan. I guess that's what makes him exciting to watch. It's just the media pi55 that puts me off him.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 03 Dec 2015, 1:31 pm

If they don't fight next year...Khan will lose a lot of fans...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 03 Dec 2015, 1:34 pm

The thing is, if Khan beats Brook, then he can sing from the rooftops about being avoided. Many will take him seriously then.

I think Khan already has lost some fans. He needs to get in the ring and fight. He chased Floyd for too long, he can't make the mistake with Manny.

Brook is a huge fight here and people from the states would most likely show some interest too. Whoever wins the fight would been seen as the man, if Manny keeps his word and retires next year.

It's a fight I really want to see and would definitely try and get a ticket for.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Thu 03 Dec 2015, 3:02 pm

Adams summed it up perfectly although he's had the opportunity before (and tbf did it with Garcia) to face some good fighters and make a name for himself, unfortunately since chasing Floyd (and now Manny) he's gonna go safety first and try not to lose which is a shame as I have always really rated him and think if he'd only gone a different route he could have been the clear no.3 at this moment.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down