The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 WWC 2015 And the winner is.....

3 posters

Go down

V2 WWC 2015 And the winner is..... Empty V2 WWC 2015 And the winner is.....

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 07 Dec 2015, 11:20 pm

As the dust settles on the V2 WWC for 2015, one man stands tall over the 111 other acts that started this competition

Congratulations to Seth Rollins who overcame Kevin Owens by 15 votes to 11, Rollins lead throughout the day though credit to Owens who was around 8 votes down at one stage and to finish so closely was a credit to the standards set by both men

But it was Rollins who won out, the man who started the whole competition by winning the very first group of the first round and carried on to the final, along the way he defeated, Ryback, Adam Cole, The Addiction, Rhyno, Johnny Gargano, Jimmy Havoc, Johnny Mundo, EC3, Randy Orton, Pentagon Jr, The New Day & Sasha Banks before finally triumphing over Owens, in doing so he amassed a staggering 96 votes

I hope you will all join me again in congratulating the winner of the 2015 V2 Wrestling World Cup Seth Rollins!

V2 WWC Final Standings

1st Seth Rollins
2nd Kevin Owens
3rd Brock Lesnar
4th Sasha Banks

Hope everyone who participated in the competition enjoyed themselves, the engagement was what really made this worth while, so I hope everyone was satisfied with the outcome and the way things were run, if I did 1/2 as good a job as MtotheC did running the show then I'm happy, see you in 2016 thumbsup

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

V2 WWC 2015 And the winner is..... Empty Re: V2 WWC 2015 And the winner is.....

Post by Samo Tue 08 Dec 2015, 8:37 am

Good job house, always enjoy these types of things and the discussion they bring up, especially Banks vs Lesnar.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 09 Dec 2015, 2:22 pm

Excellent work mate, really enjoyed this, was surprised by a good few results, the luck of the draw certainly helps too, it was a very fairly balanced competiton which I appreciated, what group/Match Up had the highest voting participation? It was quite a shame that the Final only had 26 voters

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 09 Dec 2015, 3:13 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:Excellent work mate, really enjoyed this, was surprised by a good few results, the luck of the draw certainly helps too, it was a very fairly balanced competiton which I appreciated, what group/Match Up had the highest voting participation? It was quite a shame that the Final only had 26 voters

Cheers mate,

Semi Final B had the highest number of votes with 30, that was Rollins/Banks, semi final A & one of the 1st Round Groups got 29, though with the first round that's factoring for everyone getting 2 votes, generally though low to mid 20's were par for the course

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down