The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conspiracy Theories

+15
profitius
TRUSSMAN66
Pal Joey
Duty281
ONETWOFOREVER
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
Rowley
kingraf
Scottrf
BamBam
seanmichaels
TopHat24/7
Pr4wn
Adam D
19 posters

Go down

Conspiracy Theories Empty Conspiracy Theories

Post by Adam D Thu 17 Dec 2015, 9:49 am

Following on from the JFK thread, I thought I would start a thread where you can quickly say whether any of the following are worthy of conspiracy consideration:

Pyramids - built by aliens?
Roswell landing/ Alien autopsy
JFK - did someone else shoot him other than LHO
Moon landings
Twin towers - was anyone other than OBL behind it?
Princess Di - was it an accident?
Elvis didnt die in 77
Global warming - is it a man made event or a natural phenomenon?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8512553/The-top-10-greatest-conspiracy-theories.html

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy Theories Empty Re: Conspiracy Theories

Post by Pr4wn Thu 17 Dec 2015, 9:51 am

Everyone knows the pyramids were built by Jesus and were used to store grain.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 17 Dec 2015, 10:49 am

LOL

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 17 Dec 2015, 10:49 am

This thread/OP is ONETWO's wet dream......

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 17 Dec 2015, 10:52 am

MH370

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Thu 17 Dec 2015, 11:34 am

Pr4wn wrote:Everyone knows the pyramids were built by Jesus and were used to store grain.

I thought they were built by Apocalypse, and next year's film is a historical documentary

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 17 Dec 2015, 11:42 am

The Diana conspiracies are the most convincing of those to me. Rest are nonsense.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 17 Dec 2015, 12:03 pm

Pyramids - Problem with the pyramids is you're picking a conspiracy either way. Either a civilisation suddenly got red hot and started building complex structures or aliens needed a landing strip.

JFK - Certainly willing to go with LHO being a lone gunman... but then you have to believe a lot of things then serendipitously (if you're not Kennedy) had to happen before and after for the official story to happen

Moon landings - Probably logically the one with the most reasoning behind being faked... but I don't see how you keep the ~250k people involved quiet.

9/11 No clue. probably not.

Roswell - Wouldn't surprise me
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 17 Dec 2015, 12:19 pm

Pyramids - built by aliens? No
Roswell landing/ Alien autopsy - Weather balloon/hoax
JFK - did someone else shoot him other than LHO - No
Moon landings Happened in 1969
Twin towers - was anyone other than OBL behind it? No
Princess Di - was it an accident? Yes
Elvis didnt die in 77 Correct
Global warming - is it a man made event or a natural phenomenon? Man Made.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 17 Dec 2015, 12:33 pm

Global warming is both, man is bringing a time frame forward but it will happen anyway...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 17 Dec 2015, 12:35 pm

Rowley wrote:Twin towers - was anyone other than OBL behind it? No
You think he planned it all solo and flew three planes?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 17 Dec 2015, 12:38 pm

As I know you're not a stupid man Scott I am fairly sure you know what I mean.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 17 Dec 2015, 1:39 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Global warming is both, man is bringing a time frame forward but it will happen anyway...

Pretty much the same although I wonder if the doom and gloom projections are doing more harm than good when they fail to materialise

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 17 Dec 2015, 1:48 pm

Rowley wrote:
Elvis didnt die in 77 Correct

Tell me more!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 17 Dec 2015, 1:56 pm

Ask one two, he put me in the know.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu 17 Dec 2015, 2:09 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:This thread/OP is ONETWO's wet dream......

Just cleaned myself up cheers

9-11 official government story - Conspiracy
Pyramids - Built by ancient race maybe the ancient Hebrews who were black
Princess Diana - Al Fayad connection most likely a set up she was too outspoken
War in Iraq 2003 - Conspiracy
ISIS - Western and allies conspiracy. ISIS - Israeli secrete intelligence service
The Moors who invaded Spain - They were black arabs not the white arabs we have been told HUGE COVER UP THERE
Civilization started in Europe - Big lie it came from Africa. The ancient Greeks who are credited with starting civilization learnt everything from the Egyptians read Black Othena
The ancient Egyptians - They used to be white which was proved to be wrong then we were told they were arab but the arabs did not invade until 5bc truth is they were a tremendous BLACK AFRICAN civilization.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 17 Dec 2015, 2:18 pm

Wow!

So basically everything everywhere over time has been thanks to black skinned races?

Conspiracy Theories Z

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 17 Dec 2015, 2:22 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:This thread/OP is ONETWO's wet dream......

Just cleaned myself up cheers

9-11 official government story - Conspiracy
Pyramids - Built by ancient race maybe the ancient Hebrews who were black
Princess Diana - Al Fayad connection most likely a set up she was too outspoken
War in Iraq 2003 - Conspiracy
ISIS - Western and allies conspiracy. ISIS - Israeli secrete intelligence service
The Moors who invaded Spain - They were black arabs not the white arabs we have been told HUGE COVER UP THERE
Civilization started in Europe - Big lie it came from Africa. The ancient Greeks who are credited with starting civilization learnt everything from the Egyptians read Black Othena
The ancient Egyptians - They used to be white which was proved to be wrong then we were told they were arab but the arabs did not invade until 5bc truth is they were a tremendous BLACK AFRICAN civilization.

Relevance??

Someone give the lad a hand, that shoulder chip must way a tonne!!

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 17 Dec 2015, 2:25 pm

Diana - definitely a conspiracy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4meFC1ee7Q

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 17 Dec 2015, 2:26 pm

Adam D wrote:Wow!

So basically everything everywhere over time has been thanks to black skinned races?

Conspiracy Theories Z

If true, arguably the more impressive thing is how they managed to then totally f*ck it all up!!

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 17 Dec 2015, 2:28 pm

Food banks.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu 17 Dec 2015, 2:30 pm

No I never said that but there is a lot about black history that has been perverted or covered up.

The so called white man was not always in the position he finds himself today. If you think back we are told that Europe entered a stage called the DARK AGES but what of the rest of the world? were they going through the same thing?

The answer is NO. The Moors brought advancements to Spain at a time when the rest of Europe was playing catch up before that Africa was a host of many civilized empires from Egypt to Cush to Nubia. There is evidence of Africans sailing to the Americas pre dating the Inca and Mayan civilization please look up the Olmecs.

All religion that we know today ie Judaism, Christianity, and Islam has its roots in Africa and that is a fact. We have been conditioned to think otherwise.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 17 Dec 2015, 2:35 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:No I never said that but there is a lot about black history that has been perverted or covered up.

The so called white man was not always in the position he finds himself today. If you think back we are told that Europe entered a stage called the DARK AGES but what of the rest of the world? were they going through the same thing?

The answer is NO. The Moors brought advancements to Spain at a time when the rest of Europe was playing catch up before that Africa was a host of many civilized empires from Egypt to Cush to Nubia. There is evidence of Africans sailing to the Americas pre dating the Inca and Mayan civilization please look up the Olmecs.

All religion that we know today ie Judaism, Christianity, and Islam has its roots in Africa and that is a fact. We have been conditioned to think otherwise.

You missed the part explaining why we're meant to give a toss....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu 17 Dec 2015, 2:36 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
Adam D wrote:Wow!

Conspiracy Theories Z

If true, arguably the more impressive thing is how they managed to then totally f*ck it all up!!

Very true to an extent toppy,

althrough history the reigns of power has passed from one group to the next. Do you know how powerful the Ottoman empire was at its peak? It was far greater then anything Europe had to offer. When Europe came out of the dark ages it began its journey into what it saw as lost knowledge but what was known to other people.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 17 Dec 2015, 2:39 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Do you know how powerful the Ottoman empire was at its peak? It was far greater then anything Europe had to offer.
Including the Ottoman Empire itself?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 17 Dec 2015, 2:47 pm

I did once hear that jesus was a brother

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu 17 Dec 2015, 2:48 pm

Haha

I know this strikes a nerve with people.

but all it takes is a little investigation to uncover what has been hidden. They still make movies today portraying the Ancient Egyptians as white people. Absolutely disgraceful.

If I made a movie about Richard the lion heart and used only black actors people would loose their minds.

Slavery plays a huge part in this. The slavers had to take away the slaves names and their history to justify enslaving them.

Constantin François de Chassebœuf, comte de Volney (3 February 1757 – 25 April 1820)

In 1787, Count Constantine de Volney—a French nobleman, philosopher, historian, orientalist, and politician—embarked on a journey to the East in late 1782 and reached Ottoman Egypt were he spent nearly seven months. Constantine de Volney was troubled much by the institution of slavery. His expressed opinion that the ancient Egyptians were black Africans much departed from the typical European view of the late eighteenth century, but it gave many people cause for reflection. During his visit to Egypt he expressed amazement that the Egyptians – whose civilization was greatly admired in Europe – were not White! "All the Egyptians," wrote de Volney, "have a bloated face, puffed-up eyes, flat nose, thick lips – in a word, the true face of the mulatto. I was tempted to attribute it to the climate, but when I visited the Sphinx, its appearance gave me the key to the riddle. On seeing that head, typically Negro in all its features, I remembered the remarkable passage where Herodotus says: ' As for me, I judge the Colchians to be a colony of the Egyptians because, like them, they are black with woolly hair... "When I visited the Sphinx, I could not help thinking that the figure of that monster furnished the true solution to the enigma (of how the modern Egyptians came to have their 'mulatto' appearance) "In other words, the ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native-born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood, mixed for several centuries with that of the Greeks and Romans, must have lost the intensity of its original color, while retaining nonetheless the imprint of its original mold. "Just think," de Volney declared incredulously, "that this race of Black men, today our slave and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, sciences, and even the use of speech! Just imagine, finally, that it is in the midst of people who call themselves the greatest friends of liberty and humanity that one has approved the most barbarous slavery, and questioned whether Black men have the same kind of intelligence as whites! "In other words the ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same stock as all the autochthonous peoples of Africa and from the datum one sees how their race, after some centuries of mixing with the blood of Romans and Greeks, must have lost the full blackness of its original color but retained the impress of its original mould

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 17 Dec 2015, 2:57 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Haha

If I made a movie about Richard the lion heart and used only black actors people would loose their minds.

There may just have been a shortage of black actors? I watched Jason Argonauts on sunday and they blatantly blacked up some of the actors. It looked like an episode of Geordie Shore.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 17 Dec 2015, 3:05 pm

Erm....with who? Can't see any nerves being struck. Just you getting over-excited and nobody else really giving a sh!t.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu 17 Dec 2015, 3:20 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:

Erm....with who? Can't see any nerves being struck.  Just you getting over-excited and nobody else really giving a sh!t.

Wrong again toppy

this is nothing to get excited about and I am no afrocentric but when you have grown up in a society that tells you that you are nothing and came from nothing via education and popular media you begin to feel lost to the world and to yourself. Don't get upset I am fond of history hats all.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 17 Dec 2015, 3:26 pm

There's no chance ONETWO is black.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 17 Dec 2015, 3:39 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:

Erm....with who? Can't see any nerves being struck.  Just you getting over-excited and nobody else really giving a sh!t.

Wrong again toppy

this is nothing to get excited about and I am no afrocentric but when you have grown up in a society that tells you that you are nothing and came from nothing via education and popular media you begin to feel lost to the world and to yourself. Don't get upset I am fond of history hats all.

1. Still not said who you think is getting upset or having their nerves struck.

2. Still not explained why anyone should care.

This is too easy, like having CS back again...

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 17 Dec 2015, 3:43 pm

Scottrf wrote:There's no chance ONETWO is black.

The thought has occured to me.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 02 Jan 2016, 12:47 pm

kingraf wrote:
Scottrf wrote:There's no chance ONETWO is black.

The thought has occured to me.

There's a high probability he is autochthonous though, wouldn't you agree? ...................................................Fore shore.

Pyramids - built by aliens? No
Roswell landing/ Alien autopsy - Weather balloon or wreckage from some special Army/Air Force project
JFK - did someone else shoot him other than LHO - No.
Moon landings - True
Twin towers - was anyone other than OBL behind it? No
Princess Di - was it an accident? Yes. Speed kills.
Elvis died in 77 - Correct
Global warming - is it a man made event or a natural phenomenon? A bit of both accelerated by mankind.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 02 Jan 2016, 1:04 pm

Adam D wrote:
JFK - did someone else shoot him other than LHO?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8512553/The-top-10-greatest-conspiracy-theories.html

Doesn't mean there isn't a conspiracy if Oswald shot him !!

I believe more than Oswald was involved...

I believe the FBI killed Luther King..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 14 Jan 2016, 9:08 am

I too believe MLK was killed by the feds

Having looked up Roswell I must say it's more intriguing than I'd initially thought it to be. The first question to ask is would a government tell the world it had discovered intelligent life of this earth? The answer is maybe. The more pertinent question I feel is whether a government is under any responsibility to reveal said life? Legally the answer is NO. This doesn't of course mean Roswell was an alien space craft crash... but we simply aren't going to get told if an alien landing had occured. Compound this with the fact that Roswell was less than a decade since the reading of War of the Worlds caused mass hysteria in the States, and I think its clear that something like Roswell would have been kept quiet if they suspected UFO.

Now the next logical question is if it was a simple high altitude weather balloon crash... Why didn't they show anyone the wreckage? Given how quickly it was identified, it clearly wasnt a case of them picking up soot and some dust. It must have been visible to the trained eye at least that it's a crashed weather balloon?

I'm going to do more research on this, but my current position on this has changed from I don't know enough to "They probably had no cooking clue what the hell landed and took care of it"
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Thu 14 Jan 2016, 3:04 pm

Pyramids - built by aliens? - No I don't believe that but I do believe the people around that time had some other technologies that the general population doesn't know about. There are giant blocks of stone used in ancient times that were too big for todays machinery.  
Roswell landing/ Alien autopsy - I don't believe it alien bodies were found. If anything it was probably some top secret military craft that crashed.
JFK - did someone else shoot him other than LHO - I'd say so. He wasn't playing ball with his masters.
Moon landings - Could be a hoax. All the astronauts were freemasons and before they landed on the moon many astronauts died in mysterious circumstances.
Twin towers - was anyone other than OBL behind it? - 100% inside job IMO.
Princess Di - was it an accident? - Never looked into it.
Elvis didnt die in 77 - I don't believe this conspiracy theory.
Global warming - is it a man made event or a natural phenomenon? - Apparently all the planets in the solar system are warming up! I'd say its being pushed as another way to for a world government. I would still like to see the planet protected more but the throw away society is the real cause.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Thu 14 Jan 2016, 3:24 pm

BTW, theres another interesting conspiracy theory I looked into lately.

Nuclear hoax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWCUvDVZT94

Radiation is safe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMPbpZ34T2c
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Thu 14 Jan 2016, 3:46 pm

Radiation is safe?

Haven't watch the video as I'm at work but I've met Chernobyl kids. It doesn't appear very safe to me.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Thu 14 Jan 2016, 5:45 pm

Moon landings are overwhelmingly no hoax. Russia had satellites orbitting the moon at that time and had staked a lot to land on the moon first. If it were a hoax the people that had most to gain from claiming it as one and having evidence was Russia. The fact they never claimed fraud says it all. In any case probes today have picked up the moon landers on the moon exactly where they were said to have landed.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 11 Feb 2016, 1:20 pm

Seven most believed conspiracy theories..

1. The new world order
2. UFO and extra terrestrial are being covered up..
3. 9/11
4. JFK
5. Area 51
6. Organized religion controlling the population..
7. The Clinton body count.....50 associates of Billy have had suspicious deaths..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 11 Feb 2016, 2:42 pm

Re: #7....

https://www.truthorfiction.com/clintonfriends/

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Sun 14 Feb 2016, 3:17 pm

I don't buy this for a moment....

http://viral-loca.com/1112354696-1023549
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Tue 23 Feb 2016, 11:42 am

Did you know that if you write Neil Armstrong's name backwards, you get "Gnorts, Mr. Alien". Coincidence? I think not...

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue 23 Feb 2016, 4:49 pm

Mad for Chelsea wrote:Did you know that if you write Neil Armstrong's name backwards, you get "Gnorts, Mr. Alien". Coincidence? I think not...
Laugh Good one.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down