The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Prediction League 2016: Round One (NEW DAWN)

+7
Fernando
Bentyf1
Marky
Steel
Dolphin Ziggler
President Trump
x12x
11 posters

Go down

6CW Prediction League 2016: Round One (NEW DAWN) Empty 6CW Prediction League 2016: Round One (NEW DAWN)

Post by x12x Mon 21 Dec 2015, 15:36

As your returning champion I'd like to welcome you back to the 6CW PREDICTION LEAGUE for a new year in 6CW!
We kick the league off in style with 6CW NEW DAWN! Who's going to start their year with a bang? It's time to play!

--------

Rules
You may edit your predictions as many times as you want up until the even is posted (Scheduled: 11th January 2016)
* Match writers may make predictions but once they know a result they may not predict this match or edit any previous predictions on this match.
* You must give a definitive answer for each match, and only one answer per match (unless stated)
* One point per correct answer (unless stated)
* Matches that end in no contest/double count out or any other "stalemate" situation will be considered draws
* Reasoning is not mandatory but will gain you an extra point (you do not have to guess how matches will be won and no extra points will be rewarded for doing so)
* Members of creative are not allowed to play for obvious reasons Laugh

--------

Match 1 (3 points)
Dimitri Pittal vs James McManus vs Cameron Faith vs Brandon Perez

Match 2 (1 point)
Chael Kingdom (c) vs Aaron Heath

Match 3 (3 points)
6CW Tag Team Championships
The Forgotten (c) vs Dopant Zero vs Perfect Execution vs Geoff Steel/Mike Hill

Match 4 (1 point)
6CW Xtreme Championship
Cerberus (c) vs Engel Harlequin

Match 5 (1 point)
Thunder (c) vs Crime Lord

Match 6 (1 point)
Max Adamson/Anthony Grace vs Tyson Armstrong/Jimmy Phillips

Match 7 (1 point)
3 Stages of Hell
Dicey Reilly vs Liam Wood

Main Event 1 (2 points)
Joshua (c) vs Robin Reborn vs Jack Hurst

Main Event 2 (2 points)
Mike Masters (c) vs Keith Leone

Giving Reasons (1 point)

--------

Points Available: 16

Last edited by xviperx on Mon 04 Jan 2016, 01:15; edited 1 time in total

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Prediction League 2016: Round One (NEW DAWN) Empty Re: 6CW Prediction League 2016: Round One (NEW DAWN)

Post by x12x Tue 22 Dec 2015, 23:49

Match 1 (3 points)
Winner: Cameron Faith
Reason: I'd love to have Perez shock the world but I feel like Faith's momentum needs to carry on to continue his brilliant build thus far. I'll cross my fingers for Perez but I don't quite have Faith in my creation...I can see the winner for this going on to face the UK Champion which could be magical if it's Faith v Heath.

Match 2 (1 point)
Winner: Aaron Heath
Reason: As with above I just feel the momentum of Heath can't stop yet, this mixed with Kenty's great promos just screams at me a Heath win. If my other prediction of Heath v Faith comes true then I'll be one happy camper.

Match 3 (3 points)
Winners: The Forgotten
Reason: Honestly, no idea...I feel that if the World Title is going to go (which I think it will) the tag team title's will wait for another PPV or two. I can see Steel/Hill going on to face Perfect Execution at future shows and with DZ not around too much it makes sense in my mind at least to keep the belts on The Forgotten.

Match 4 (1 point)
6CW Xtreme Championship
Winners: No Contest
Reason: I just can't see this match having an ending, I feel as if this needs to continue with Engel continuing to stalk Cerberus until his true motivation is revealed.

Match 5 (1 point)
Winner: Crime Lord
Reason: Crime Lord has been impressive since his return and a win will cement that but I've also predicted Thunder going on to bigger and better things this year...with D.O.R as the next PPV and the Gateway To Glory match possibly taking place, I can see Thunder losing the belt to free him up to move on to win the event.

Match 6 (1 point)
Winners: Max Adamson/Anthony Grace
Reason: This pair have worked well together and with the Forgotten probably winning their match I can see MAGnificent picking up the win and restoring some 6CW pride.

Match 7 (1 point)
3 Stages of Hell
Winner: Liam Wood
Reason: Time and time again I go for Wood and remember his role but I feel that the heel turn, the change in personality and the past two years have been waiting for Wood to start winning again and New Dawn will be the start of that. If I keep voting Wood in these he can't let me down every time can he?

Main Event 1 (2 points)
Winner: Joshua
Reason: My head says Joshua, my heart wants Reborn but I just feel that the odds are too stacked against Joshua for a title change at this point. I feel that Reborn or Hurst will come close only for them to be stopped by their partner.

Main Event 2 (2 points)
Winners: Keith Leone
Reason: With this match as the main event I just feel a change is coming, I could be wrong but cracks need to form and this PPV seems like the perfect time for that to happen. Masters to lose the title and then maybe Jones will try to replace him as Leone becomes a hunted man.

Giving Reasons (1 point)
Done and done!

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Prediction League 2016: Round One (NEW DAWN) Empty Re: 6CW Prediction League 2016: Round One (NEW DAWN)

Post by President Trump Wed 23 Dec 2015, 10:57

Match 1 (3 points)

This is a tough one as there are some big names there but I will go with Faith as he has to momentum at the moment

Match 2 (1 point)

Heath will win this as I think Acer has gone missing lately and Kenty can carry the title better

Match 3 (3 points)
The Forgotten (c) vs Dopant Zero vs Perfect Execution vs Geoff Steel/Mike Hill

This is tough as well, with The Forgotten losing in the last show, shows that they are beatable and I think they will be in this with Dopant Zero doing it

Match 4 (1 point)
6CW Xtreme Championship

No Contest, I cant see a winner in this

Match 5 (1 point)

I would have liked for someone outside of the Big storyline to be challenging for this especially as Crimey has only just arrived on the scene but I see Thunder coming out on top in this

Match 6 (1 point)

Max/Grace for the win and keeping the Bromance going

Match 7 (1 point)
3 Stages of Hell

This will be carnage but I see Dicey coming out on top with a 2-1 win, he will beat Woods in the first match and Woods will win the second leaving Dicey going all out to win the last

Main Event 1 (2 points)

If either of the Red Arrows win it will tear their friendship apart, I cant see it happening at this PPV but it will happen soon, Josh with the win

Main Event 2 (2 points)

This is a b1tch to call as I can't see either really being active enough to give the title what it needs but I will go for Masters

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 23 Dec 2015, 15:35

I only know how one will go, so I will predict what I had thought was gonna happen beforehand.

I'm also gonna come back and make this a full post later.

Faith

Heath

Dopant Zero

Cerberus

Crime Lord

Grax

Wood

Joshua

Leone

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 23 Dec 2015, 16:49

Match 1 (3 points)

I'm going for a McManus win on this one and probably will go on to face uk championship at next PPV

Match 2 (1 point)

Heath to win this and continue building his momentum

Match 3 (3 points)

Steel/mike hill if you don't back yourself who will, can then see a feud with perfect execution alone at next PPV

Match 4 (1 point)
6CW Xtreme Championship

Cerberus to retain his title and continue the carnage will be a brutal match though

Match 5 (1 point)

Changed my mind thunder to retain now don't see much point in a title change and think thunder could go on and chase the main belts still holding this belt

Match 6 (1 point)

Tyson Armstrong and jimmy Philips for the win here causing some friction between grace and max

Match 7 (1 point)
3 Stages of Hell

Liam wood to get a PPV win here over dicey to end the feud and set wood up for a big year in2016

Main Event 1 (2 points)

Joshua to retain his title but to be run close to allow forgotten to still have power in 6cw

Main Event 2 (2 points)

Masters to retain as well can't see it changing hands just yet think could be a few more matches in this feud

Last edited by Steel on Mon 11 Jan 2016, 16:38; edited 1 time in total

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 23 Dec 2015, 17:18

Match 1 (3 points)
I think it'll be close but I see Cameron Faith continuing his rise through the 6CW ranks.

Match 2 (1 point)
Kingdom has been impressive but since dropping off the radar I can see The Honeybadger himself Aaron Heath walking out as Champ.

Match 3 (3 points)
So many good teams, I would suggest The Forgotten retain purely to stay in control of 6CW.

Match 4 (1 point)
6CW Xtreme Championship
No idea how to call this one, Engel impressive since returning, Cerberus only just won the title and also impressive, can see a draw or no contest here. Will be bold and go for Cerberus.

Match 5 (1 point)
I've seen people say Thunder can lose this title and move on to the main event, but I don't think Crime Lord has done enough to win it, the only way he'd win is for storyline purposes, I think Thunder retains and he will still progress towards the top.

Match 6 (1 point)
Got to be Adamson and Grace hasn't it? They seem to be building to this odd couple team so I don't see why they would have a momentum losing defeat to two guys who are (with all respect) the least important members in The Forgotten at the moment.

Match 7 (1 point)
3 Stages of Hell
I can see Dicey winning the straight up wrestling match but Liam Wood as part of his upcoming heel turn ( Wink ) will find a way to win the Xtreme Rules and Last Man Standing matches and win 2-1. Also there should be a bonus point for predicting the score.

Main Event 1 (2 points)
This has all the makings of the Adamson v Masters v Harris 6CW Title match, only with less animosity between Reborn and Hurst. A tag team challenging the heel Champion, both will come oh so close, one will cost the other and Joshua barely survives with the title. Looking forward to seeing how it plays out though.

Main Event 2 (2 points)
Not sure why this is last on, I feel like the biggest match is the 6CW Title match but makes me think something big is going down. Still going to go with a Masters win, but something will happen, maybe someone turning heel on Leone to cost him, or someone in The Forgotten screwing him. Leone seems to be one of those characters who can have a massive storyline almost above the World Title scene, a bit like the JJ v Leone feud. Crime Lord to cost Leone is my prediction.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 23 Dec 2015, 19:22

Match 1 (3 points)
Winner: Cameron Faith
Reason: Faith to continue his impressive start to 6CW at his first 6CW PPV. Great to have you back Nay, come and join the Facebook chat lad.

Match 2 (1 point)
Winner: Aaron Heath
Reason: Where has Acer gone? Get to rsssss pronto.

Match 3 (3 points)
Winner: Geoff Steel/Mike Hill
Reason: I see some of the Forgotten losing a piece of their control here. I envisage A intensification of the rivalry between perfect Execution and Steel/Hill going forward.

Match 4 (1 point)
6CW Xtreme Championship
Winner: Cerberus
Reason: I think both have been great since returning, plus Cerberus has just recently won the title hence why I see Cerberus just edging it. I think Engel will be back however. The ending of the match will be interesting I think, perhaps further hints of Engel trying to form a warped alliance with Cerberus.

Match 5 (1 point)
Winner: Our mate Crimey.
Reason: Crime Lord has been a big influence within the Forgotten since returning, therefore he gets my nod. I see the match having some interference from the Forgotten to help Crime Lord, which creates a rivalry for Thunder and a new platform to build on, running up the Spring.

Match 6 (1 point)
Winner: MAGnificent. Our lads.
Reason: Definitely envisage the 6CW bro's getting one over Phillips and Armstrong. This will continue to lead to further tensions beginning to simmer within the ranks of the Forgotten. Especially as Crime Lord would be helped earlier in the night rather than Phillips and Armstrong.

Match 7 (1 point)
3 Stages of Hell
Winner: No Contest.
Reason: I know. I'm boring. Come at me. Want to fight? In my mind, I can only see a No contest occurring, a definite end will come at the following PPV or after. I see this because it gives a chance for both to build on their phenomenal characters. Wood puts Dicey through hell and back, increasing his Heat with the 6CW world and Dicey builds on his Legendary status by never saying die. I see the first match going in the way of Dicey, the extreme rules going to Wood and the Last Man Standing match to be a no contest. Both guys will be unable to answer the call of ten because Wood does something extraordinary to Dicey which leaves the crowd totally bewildered. Moment of the night! however, post match I would have Dicey limping away while Wood is carried off in a stretcher. Both look strong and both have their character directions boosted. Bish, Bash, Bosh.

Main Event 1 (2 points)
Winner: Joshua
Reason: The Forgotten will have a mixed night, but I see Joshua retaining. It will be close, but I see just the very first cracks between the Red Arrows which causes Joshua to steal it. I think the two will end the match on good terms, but I can just imagine the first cracks beginning to show. For instance, Reborn breaks up a pinfall where Hurst has performed his finisher and costs him the title etc. Sorry Chris, Get to rss anytime.

Main Event 2 (2 points)
Winner: Keith Leone
Reason: Leone. Thunder will begin a feud with Mike Masters after Masters interferes earlier in the night, Thunder essentially costs Masters the title and takes a little power away from the Forgotten. I think a Masters and Thunder feud will be a boss way off starting 2016 and into the Spring.

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 23 Dec 2015, 21:18

Match 1 (3 points)

Best of the newcomers so far and with his case makes sense to carry on winning

Match 2 (1 point)

With Chael M.I.A i expect beefcake to win

Match 3 (3 points)

With them newly reformed and with a fresh feud i think would be interesting to have a feud over the titles.

Match 4 (1 point)
6CW Xtreme Championship

No Contest, It's going to be a major ass brawl, expect it to end tumbling off a stage tbh.

Match 5 (1 point)

Thunder to move onto better things & something to give Crime Lord a purpose cos so far been as useful as a chocolate dildo.

Match 6 (1 point)

Numbers game to help The Forgotten pick up the win

Match 7 (1 point)
3 Stages of Hell

He needs to win that's all i have to say it's gone to long to keep the run of failure going. Perfect time to move him on to the title picture

Main Event 1 (2 points)

Edited @ 2.39pm - After yesterday's chat it makes the most sense imo.

Main Event 2 (2 points)

He needs to show his the main man of the company and as much as i love CJ promo's i think it would be wrong to put it on him right now.

Last edited by Fernando on Mon 11 Jan 2016, 14:39; edited 1 time in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 24 Dec 2015, 09:02

Just to confirm 2 things:

1. Nando, if Reborn or Hurst win on their own you won't get points...you will only get the points if they both get the belt

2. Dolph, well done on becoming part of the creative team...you can play this round but from the next round you won't be able too sorry.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 24 Dec 2015, 09:27

Match 1 (3 points)
I am going to go for Perez here. I think Faith has bigger stories lined up with that briefcase.

Match 2 (1 point)
Aaron Heath nailed on for me due to Chael being AWOL

Match 3 (3 points)
Like others I would like a title change. I think the tag team division has stalled since the Arrows lost. I think it is a good chance to sow the seeds of a Forgotten break up in 2016. I am going for Steel and Hill

Match 4 (1 point)
6CW Xtreme Championship
I am going for Cerberus but I see this feud continuing into 2016

Match 5 (1 point)
I would be surprised if Crime Lord wins even if Thunder has been AWOL. I just think it is too soon. I see this feud still going on in the new year and then Crime Lord coming out on top if Thunder continues to be missing.

Match 6 (1 point)
Love for Ant and Max to win, simply because it continues the prospect of promoting with Marky. I think between the pair of us we could come up with some pretty humorous odd couple ones.

Match 7 (1 point)
3 Stages of Hell
Wood for me. I think the feud has been built beautifully and now is the time for Wood to make the statement of intent for 2016.

Main Event 1 (2 points)
If this was last on, I was going to go for a Reborn win. I just thought that a Joshua downward spiral may start at New Dawn. However, I think the big shock will be in the next match, so I am going for a Joshua win.

Main Event 2 (2 points)
Bearing mind what I said above, maybe it is Masters that loses now? There has to be something different happening because it is New Dawn. If both Masters and Josh win then nothing changes for the new year. That’s why I am going for a Leone win.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 26 Dec 2015, 12:28

I'm starting to work out some fake odds based on predictions...Nando, I'll give you 100/1 that both Reborn and Hurst will pin to win the match.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sat 26 Dec 2015, 23:50

Match 1 (3 points)
Perez
Viper always wins once Very Happy but, honestly I think the character needs a new storyline and this match could be the catapult

Match 2 (1 point)
Heath
Like everyone else, Kingdom seems to be missing so, it doesn't make sense for him to win

Match 3 (3 points)
Perfect Execution
Purely based on a smarks hopes

Match 4 (1 point)
6CW Xtreme Championship
Cerberus
While both men are awesome, I believe it's too soon for a title change but, I see these two going trading the belt back and forth for a while

Match 5 (1 point)
Thunder
I've gone back and forth on this, see, I agree that Thunder should lose the INT before going going after the 6CW, however, I also agree that the title should be taken out of the big story. What I see happening is, Viper gets involved, keeping the belt on Thunder, challenges for it at Gateway, wins and seals the deal of Thunder being your next 6CW champion Very Happy

Match 6 (1 point)
Max & Grace
I feel team 6SEADUB deserves this one due to the handlers putting promos week after week and we need it to boost moral and remind people why Grace & Max were including in the first place, over the last month they have been standing in the shadows of everyone else.

Match 7 (1 point)
3 Stages of Hell
Reilly
If I'm right about Viper keeping the belt on Thunder, Thunder won't let things lie and will interfere. If I'm wrong I still see Reilly winning because, Viper has already had his one win with Perez

Main Event 1 (2 points)
Joshua
While I believe in Hurst & Nightwing, I think their dismantling will cause Thunder's wrath to be focused on Joshua

Main Event 2 (2 points)
Leone
Originally, I was leaning towards Masters to win this one, then I remembered that Jonesy & Masters have screwed Costello, literally and therefore, I see him, interfering on behalf of Leone, the one man that has actually managed to gain his respect.

Giving Reasons (1 point)
I have given reasons so, that's 1 point.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue 29 Dec 2015, 12:54

--------

Match 1 (3 points)

Perez

I think Perez will pick the win because

Match 2 (1 point)

Aaron Heath to pick up win because.....

Match 3 (3 points)

The Forgotton because. .....

Match 4 (1 point)
6CW Xtreme Championship

Cerberus will win because he has only just won and see his reign continuing

Match 5 (1 point)

Thunder to win because.....

Match 6 (1 point)

Team Max and Tony to pick up the win, continue the bromance ahead of what i suspect will be a messy divorce.

Match 7 (1 point)
3 Stages of Hell

Wood to totally and utterly snap in the final stage going somewhere even Betsy isnt willing to go to finalise the turn and new wood.

Main Event 1 (2 points)

Joshua as the arrows will implode once the gold fever takes over them.

Main Event 2 (2 points)

Mike Masters to win........

Giving Reasons (1 point)

--------

Will finish reasons later, lunch is almost over

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Dec 2015, 23:00

Match 1 (3 points)
Dimitri Pittal vs James McManus vs Cameron Faith vs Brandon Perez

Cameron Faith, picked at random

Match 2 (1 point)
Chael Kingdom (c) vs Aaron Heath

Aaron Heath

Match 3 (3 points)
The Forgotten (c) vs Dopant Zero vs Perfect Execution vs Geoff Steel/Mike Hill

The Forgotten retain after P.E and Geoff/Hill end up brawling and Stevens pins one of DZ for the W

Match 4 (1 point)
6CW Xtreme Championship

Both men to beat the holy hell outta each other resulting in a tie

Match 5 (1 point)
Thunder (c) vs Crime Lord

Like others can see Thunder moving on to bigger and better things, Crime lord wins here after outside interference

Match 6 (1 point)
Max Adamson/Anthony Grace vs Tyson Armstrong/Jimmy Phillips

Adamson and Grace surely, I think Phillips and Armstrong could be the first casualties of The Forgotten and this will be the beginning of the end for them

Match 7 (1 point)
3 Stages of Hell
Dicey Reilly vs Liam Wood

Surely Wood has to win this??? I'm going for him anyways

Main Event 1 (2 points)
Joshua (c) vs Robin Reborn vs Jack Hurst

Joshua retains I think, again probably due to some sort of Forgotten intervention

Main Event 2 (2 points)
Mike Masters (c) vs Keith Leone

Keith Leone, Forgotten to intervene, 6CW to come and equal the score, Leone hits the concuss kick for the W

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Wed 06 Jan 2016, 19:09

Match 1 (3 points)
Dimitri Pittal vs James McManus vs Cameron Faith vs Brandon Perez - I think Faith will win and needs it the most here. Mainly because of the briefcase he holds which will be important in the near future

Match 2 (1 point)
Chael Kingdom (c) vs Aaron Heath - This is a tough one but I'll go for Heath

Match 3 (3 points)
The Forgotten (c) vs Dopant Zero vs Perfect Execution vs Geoff Steel/Mike Hill - I think Perfect Execution might win here, the two legends paired together should really oust everyone

Match 4 (1 point)
6CW Xtreme Championship
Cerberus (c) vs Engel Harlequin - Two interesting characters here but I'll go for Cerberus as I don't see him losing the title just yet

Match 5 (1 point)
Thunder (c) vs Crime Lord - Think Thunder will win this one and continue to progress with the title

Match 6 (1 point)
Max Adamson/Anthony Grace vs Tyson Armstrong/Jimmy Phillips - Think Grace/Adamson will win this one comfortably

Match 7 (1 point)
3 Stages of Hell
Dicey Reilly vs Liam Wood - this is the toughest one to pick. I'll go for Wood as he really needs a victory to make him look like threat since he's turned heel

Main Event 1 (2 points)
Joshua (c) vs Robin Reborn vs Jack Hurst - Joshua win here although Reborn will come really close.

Main Event 2 (2 points)
Mike Masters (c) vs Keith Leone - I've noticed a lot of people saying somethings up with this match and Leone might win, but I'm gonna stick with Masters here. While I do sense something is gonna happen, I still see Forgotten interfering and giving Masters the win

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 13 Jan 2016, 20:01

Round 1 recap!

With round one in the bag two people ( Very Happy ) were able to pull off perfect scores! Judging by the predictions though this was not an easy PPV to predict and I look forward to seeing how everyone does when we once again go head to head in round 2: Day Of Reckoning.

Round 1 League TablePOINTS!
NamePreviousNewTotal
xviperx01616
GazzyD01616
Marky01212
Dolph (DQ next round)01111
Kenty01111
Dicey099
Cult099
Nay08.5*8.5*
Nando088
Twist088
Steel055
Thunder055

*0.5 points for only giving half reasons (sorry Nay)

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed 13 Jan 2016, 21:09

No probs Still more points than i ever managed before .

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 13 Jan 2016, 22:04

I apologise to whoever takes my points that I didn't do reasons.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Wed 13 Jan 2016, 22:31

From second place last year to last this, what a difference a month makes xD

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down