The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results Monday 21st December

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Monday 21st December  Empty 6CW Anarchy Results Monday 21st December

Post by Mat Mon 21 Dec 2015, 10:01 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Comes the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off. As the camera pans around the sold out 6CW arena across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to another action packed show at Wembley Arena. The last show ended in a familiar way but I have decided to go into this festive season with a new refreshed outlook. I have renewed faith Henry..

HE: Have you been on the mulled wine?

HA: We are just over a week away from a brand new year and I really think that New Dawn will signal fresh hope for 6CW

HE: Is this based on anything or just wild desperation?

HA: This is the time of the year when miracles can happen Henry

HE: I think there’s more chance of Miss Jessica being visited by angels

HA: Mark my words Henry. Tonight may just be the night when the 6CW fans get exactly what they’ve wished for

HE: Afraid not Harold. 6CW already has a higher power and his names Mr Michael Jones and something tells me he is planning a 2016 very much like 2015…

HA: Well let’s just see.

This is 6CW

Both: AND IT’S TIME TO PLAY!!

The opening credits roll

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Monday 21st December  Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results Monday 21st December

Post by Mat Mon 21 Dec 2015, 10:02 pm

Dopant Zero are in the locker room when Lex Hart and Perfect Jack walk in. Perfect Execution both stare at the Japanese superstars before Nogami looks up.

KN: You have problem?

Lex laughs and nudges Jack.

LH: I was just remembering a time long, long ago, when seeing these two would be mildly amusing. Now I just remember how they have been handed a title shot on a plate against a couple of poodles and some champs whose name have escaped me.

PJ: It makes it's own punchline but.......The Forgotten.

LH: Ah that's right! Hard to keep track of who is who nowadays.

Nogami walks over to the pair and points his fingers towards Lex's chest.

KN: You don't want to be disrespecting us. We need no introduction! Dopant Zero are a team that have accomplished more than anyone here!

Jack shakes his head.

PJ: I'm sorry, what was that? You accent is quite strong. Try opening your mouth wider next time.

LH: It's full of sushi.

Nogami goes to complain before Lex butts in.

LH: Look, we aren't here for an argument ok? We are just going to state a few hard truths. It is up to you and your friend there if you want to take heed.

PJ: We don't really think much of you as a team and this triple threat at New Dawn is a joke. So let's get serious......to make that match legitimate, you should be doing everything you can to make sure Perfect Execution are on top.

Hart nods and pulls Jack away.

LH: Think on it yeah? No one wants to witness the car crash of you two, the poodles and the......erm.......

PJ: Forgotten.....

LH: The Forgotten wrestling for the gold.

The two men exit the locker room before Dopant Zero can react.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Monday 21st December  Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results Monday 21st December

Post by Mat Mon 21 Dec 2015, 10:02 pm

As we head backstage we are met by the beautiful Charlotte Grey stood in front of the Bang Bus as Brandon Perez walks out wrapped in just a towel

CG: Brandon, can we just have a minute of your time?!

BP: Of course but I'm sure I can last a little longer than that...

Charlotte rolls her eyes in a jokey fashion before speaking again

CG: So Brandon, last time out at Anarchy you weren't booked to appear but you ended up making big impression when you came to the aid of Vincent Costello. What was it that motivated your actions?!

Brandon chuckles to himself before answering

BP: I was stood in the back teaching the stage hands how to pick up chicks and I saw someone who needed help and I knew what I had to do but like I said last week baby, no Perez...no party! I couldn't let those guys have all the fun now could I?

CG: Well you clearly made an impression on Cameron Faith, tonight you go on to face him, how do you see it going?

Brandon pauses for a moment before answering

BP: It's going to be tough...two men are going to enter the ring and it's not going to be big enough for the both of them! They're going to have to beat each other down until one of them is out of juice! Don't get me wrong Cameron is a great competitor but I have “faith” that I can go out there and get the win...it's time to stand up and be counted and the Mayor of Sleaze City is ready to end his year with a bang!

CG: Now be honest with me but did being left out motivate your decision to come out and make the save? I know you like to have fun but you were clearly upset when you discovered that you were left off the card...

Brandon smiles but it seems unconvincing for a moment

BP: It's all cool baby! I know that sometimes you have to wait in line to get your shot but I'm ready to make my way to the front of the queue and show off the package to everyone!

Charlotte blushes and looks down instinctively before looking embarrassed causing Brandon to shake his head and playfully wag his finger at her

BP: Sorry but Brandon Jr is still on lockdown until I achieve my goal and wrap gold around my waist...you've got an invitation to the celebration party though...the dress code is optional.

Brandon walks out of shot, winking to the camera as he does leaving Charlotte speechless

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 21 Dec 2015, 10:04 pm

Match 1
Dopant Zero vs Geoff Steel/Mike Hill vs Alpha Wolves vs Perfect Execution

Back from break and the teams of Dopant Zero, Alpha Wolves and Perfect Execution already stand in separate corners of the ring

HA: A huge Tag match to start us off this week

HE: Both in size and of the names involved

HA: Indeed Henry; Multiple championship reigns in both singles and tag divisions across these teams

HE: Except perhaps the Wolves?

HA: Yes they are the odd ones out but they have already shown on their brief time in 6CW they are destined for big things

HE: I’m yet to be convinced and too be honest any of these teams will have a hard job dethroning our current champions. The Forgotten will hold those belts for quite some time yet. Mark my words!!!

The opening bars of Next Big Thing blasts out of the speakers swiftly followed by Last Resort by Papa roach as Mike Hill and Geoff Steel bound through the curtain to rapturous cheers from the 6CW crowd

HA: A huge welcome for these two this evening. This crowd recognise the greats of professional wrestling
HE: Yes Lex and Jack are huge names

Hill and Steel tag hands with the fans as they make their way down the ramp and into the ring. The ref checks the members of each team and signals for the bell

HA: Only two men can start this match but they can tag in anyone at any time

HE: Let’s see how long they abide by those rules!!

HA: It’s Hart and Hill to kick things off….

Hart and Hill jump into a lockup and it is Harts greater strength that is the telling factor. He shoves Hill back against the ropes and drives a knee into his stomach before whipping him across the ring…

HA: Handspring…

Hill flies back off the ropes with a back elbow take-down before welcoming Hart back up and he wipes him out with a spinning heel kick………1…………………2………….shoulder up. Hill pulls Hart up and tries to suplex him but Hart counters into a suplex of his own…

HE: None of these teams in this match are capable of overthrowing the Forgotten’s dominance…

Hart gets back up and he tags in Perfect Jack. They both pull Hill back up and whip him off the ropes before lifting him into a double spinebuster as he returns…………..1……………….2……………Hill kicks out. PJ drags Hill back up and tries to lift him high…

HE: Jackhammer will end this early…

Hill floats over the back and quickly springs onto the ropes before floating back with a headscissors take-down. Hill tags in Steel, who immediately flies from the top rope with a missile dropkick that sends Jack back into the corner. Hill drops on all fours as Steel runs in….

HA: POETRY IN MOTION!

Jack staggers out and Steel kicks him in the stomach before delivering a scooped piledriver……………….1……………………2………………Hart breaks up the cover.

Hart pulls Steel back up and he drops him with a brutal boot to the face…

HA: Hart isn’t the legal man, get him out of there…

The referee is busy removing Hart from the ring as Jack has managed to crawl across and drape an arm onto Steel’s chest…

HE: You’re missing the count, ref…

The crowd cheer as Nogami flies from the top rope and leg drops Jack across the back of the neck. Nogami rolls back under the bottom rope as Yagamura slaps Perfect Jack across the back…

HA: Dopant Zero looking to make their mark

Yagamura jumps onto the top rope and he waits for Steel to stand up before leaping through the air and kneeing him straight in the jaw……………….1…………………..2……………kickout. Yagamura gets up and he dropkicks Mike Hill off the apron before running the ropes and returning with a cartwheel into a standing moonsault on Steel………………….1………………………2………………………..shoulder up!

Yagamura tries to punt Steel in the head but Steel catches his foot and pushes the former 6WF man back into the corner. Steel runs after him but Yagamura spins around the ropes and kicks his opponent in the face….Steel staggers back as Yagamuragoes to the top rope….

HA: CROSSBODY!

HE: PERFECT STORM!

Steel shows off his strength by catching Yagamura in his arms and then nails the spinning STO finisher…………………1………………………..2……………….Kenzaki Nogami comes to the aid of his team. Lex Hart gets back in the ring and he grabs Steel before spinning him around…

HE: LARIAT!

Steel ducks and lifts Hart onto his shoulders

HA: F5!!!!

Amid the chaos Brandon Wolf is able to tag in off Steel and he quickly jumps on top of Yagamura…
…1
……2
…………shoulder up!

HE: The Wolves almost stole one…

HA: Great Tag awareness from the rookies…

Wolf is begging Yagamura to get up

HA: GOODNIGHT!!

Yagamura ducks under the brogue kick and immediately springs onto the ropes before floating back with a moonsault take-down…………………..1………………………..2……………….kickout. Yagamura drags Wolf back up and he suplexes him into a faceplant before rolling into the corner for the tag to his Dopant Zero teammate…
HA: Nogami is going to end this thing….NOGAMI SPLASH …

Jesse Wolf grabs Nogami’s legs and pulls him down onto the apron before slamming him back into the ringpost. Nogami drops down to the floor below, holding his spine…

HA: Jesse really helped out his team there…

Wolf drops down and then drags Nogami up before throwing him back into the ring. Nogami is slouched in the corner as Wolf runs in and delivers a baseball slide to his jaw…

HE: Did you see his eyes roll back then

HA: There was real force behind that
Wolf thrusts his foot into Nogami’s face for good measure before rolling back to the centre of the ring. He waits for Nogami to stand up and then dives towards him again….

HA: STANDARD!!

Hill makes the blind tag off of Nagamura and he lands with a flying superkick to the jaw before Wolf can move…
…1
…………2
…………………Brandon breaks it up!

HE: Thank the Lord…

HA: Mike Hill was so close to winning this match…

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

The referee removes Brandon Wolf from the ring as Hill pulls Jesse back up and prepares to lift him into a fisherman’s suplex…

HA: That was blatant…

Jesse drops to his knees and lands a low-blow before rolling away to make the tag to his brother. Brandon climbs into the ring and he quickly pulls Hill into a Double knee gutbuster

HE: 86’d…

HA: The Wolves may actually pick up the win…

1….

……kickout.

Jesse complains to the referee and then waits for Hill to get up before leaping up for a hurricanrana…

HA: What a powerbomb…

Hill nails the desperation powerbomb in counter and then crawls towards his corner. Geoff Steel is desperate for the tag and eventually Hill is able to make it…

HA: Hill has left the floor open….Steel going up top for the win…

HE: THAT IS IMPRESSIVE!

Steel flies from on high and lands with a massive legdrop to the throat of Wolf. …

HA: Steel and Hill showing the Tag teams exactly how its done …

…..2
……………Perfect Jack drags Steel under the bottom rope and launches him over the barricade into the front row of the crowd.

HE: That’s the ring smarts of a former Tag champion

Jack rolls back into the ring, declaring himself the legal man, as Mike Hill slaps the back of Jesse Wolf to get involved. Hill quickly springs in and attacks Jack, going toe to toe in the middle of the ring…

HA: Hill is a fighter, no matter what, he will not back down,

Hill rocks Jack back and then runs off the ropes for more momentum but is easily body pressed into the air as he returns. Jack holds Hill for a moment and then slams him down on the canvass….he heads for the top rope…

HE: Finish him, Jack….FLYING ELBOW!

Hill rolls away and sends Jack crashing down into the canvass. Hill then runs into a springboard, returning with an asai moonsault……………..1…………………2…………….Jack kicks out. Hill runs the ropes and returns with a brutal low dropkick to jack’s face before rolling to the corner and he hops up top…

HA: Mike Hill about to go all or nothing…..CORKSCREW SENTON!

Hill lands right down on the chest of Jack and makes the immediate cover…
…….2
…………….Lex Hart breaks the count!

HE: All these teams are about to explode on one another…

Hill gets up and he shoves Hart in the chest but Hart responds with a hard roundhouse kick to the temple. Hill stumbles to the ropes and Hart beckons him back…

HA: CANADIAN DESTROYER!!…

HE: REVERSED!

As Hart flip over Hill catches him and slams him down with a seated power bomb

HA: He’s not the legal man!!

The ref shakes his head and refuses to count as Hill hooks Hart’s legs. Hill stands and pushes Hart under the bottom rope

HE: SUPERKICK!!

Hill turns and Jack connects with a perfectly timed kick to the jaw

HA: Jack isn’t the legal man. The ref has lost control…..

HE: That’s why they were Tag champions or so long

Jack hooks the leg and the ref starts the count

Steel makes a desperate attempt to get back to the ring but Hart grabs his ankle

HA: Perfect Execution steal it!!!!!

Jack’s arm is raised in victory as Steel slides into the ring in vain. PJ and Lex head up the ramp. The camera shows Steel helping Mike Hill to his feet as Perfect Execution stand at the top of the ramp their arms held aloft

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

*Timothy Allen stands backstage next to a notably moody Cameron Faith.

TA: You join me now with Cameron Faith, a recent addition to 6CW but a name known far and wide in the industry.

*He turns to Faith

TA: Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to join me...Mr Faith, you go out there tonight to face Brandon Perez...but he is only one of the many keeping an eye on your performances lately

CF: They better all be watching. Cos I'm the new standard bearer in this place

*He looks down at the briefcase and then lifts it into view

CF:...me and my "opportunity" here are keeping track of everything.

TA: Which leads me to the question...are you fully focused on the challenge Brandon Perez will offer tonight

CF: The only challenge I see is how mentally challenged that little pervert is

TA: Yet he has proven tough and, for want of a better word, a very plucky competitor

*Faith laughs with obvious arrogance

CF: Plucky? Plucky don't beat me! Idiot...

*Allen straightens his tie and ignores Fath's glare. Looking down, he asks another question

TA: Might you be feeling some pressure, that, urm, briefcase, has brought extra pressure on top of a volatile move to our company...is this approach really the smart one?

*Faith turns to really stare down at Allen. He prods a finger into Allen's chest hard

CF: Look at me...

*Allen raises his head

CF: I am owed an opportunity, but this is more of a chance for 6CW than it is for me. 6CW have an excuse to clear up that mess and give me the title my stature deserves. My talent deserves. I can take this place out of the gutter in mere moments. And maybe once I'm there they'll get rid of anchors like you that hold this place down

*He pushes Allen back with just that one finger and laughs as Allen stumbles. The scene fades

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 21 Dec 2015, 10:14 pm

Timothy Allen is backstage with the hulking frame of Cerberus next to him. The XTreme champion stares intently into the camera as Timothy begins speaking.

TA: I am stood by the XTreme champ.......

Before Allen can finish, Cerberus grabs the microphone and pushes Allen away. He continues to glare into the camera as he starts to talk.

C: I have nothing to say to anyone apart from one man. Engel, you enjoy your circus too much. But a freak like you should have stayed there. Whatever connection you feel you have with me stands for nothing. You do not play games with a hunter because you will soon become the hunted. I am the XTreme champion. I wreck careers. I turn people cold with the slightest look. You can......

Suddenly a small chiming sound of fairground music can be heard off camera and Cerberus turns towards it. The tune continues for a while before disappearing. Cerberus shakes his head and returns to face the camera.

C: You think you can watch my every move and scare me with silly melodies? I think you need to research my history. It takes more than that to get inside my head. Tonight, with you at ringside, I will show you that you would be better off packing your trunk and saying goodbye to the circus. Otherwise.....it will be the death of you.

Cerberus chucks the microphone to the floor and then heads out of shot.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 21 Dec 2015, 10:15 pm

HA: First singles action of this evening up next for you, and it really is an exciting match-up, stemming from an incident on the previous edition of Anarchy. Let's take a look...

"Ain't no stopping me" plays out as Faith rolls from the ring and fist pumps the air. He grabs his FFTR briefcase and holds it up as Costello writhes in pain in the ring...

HA: Cameron Faith has knocked off Vincent Costello in his first match here in 6CW....albeit because Costello is carrying a very nasty injury....

HE: That isn't Faith's fault....he can only beat what is in front of him...

HA: Costello shouldn't have been participating here tonight and Faith targeting that knee certainly didn't help matters....

HE: That's Costello's fault, Faith did exactly what he needed to do....and he has the win to show for it...

Costello hobbles up, wincing in pain, and he stares out at Cameron Faith. Faith is smiling at Costello, who beckons for Faith to come back and fight...

HA: I don't think this is wise for Vincent Costello....

HE: Faith doesn't seem to mind...

Faith is laughing and then he shrugs his shoulders and begins to make his way back down the ramp. Faith rolls back into the ring and Costello makes a beeline for him...

HA: DAMMIT!

Faith slams the briefcase upwards and nails Costello in the knee with it, instantly flooring him again. The crowd are booing furiously as Faith laughs at what he has done...

HE: Costello wanted the fight to continue...

HA: You are condoning this?

Faith gets up and he begins to slam the case down into the knee of Costello. The crowd then burst to life as Brandon Perez comes sprinting down to the ring....

HE: What the hell is he doing here?

HA: Well someone needs to stop this heinous attack...

Perez dives into the ring and rushes at Faith, who rolls from the ring before they collide. He laughs and shakes his head as Perez urges him to come back and fight...

HA: Perez made the save for Costello, who quickly rejected the offer of help.

HE: That serves Perez right for getting involved in business he had nothing to do with. He didn't belong there, Costello showed him that last time out and it's Faith's turn tonight.

HA: Don't be so ridiculous, Perez was doing the right thing by making the save, Costello just got caught up in the heat of the moment.

The lights in the arena turn to a soft pink colour as “Smooth” to play through the speakers. Brandon Perez walks confidently out onto the stage, but not flanked by his entourage. He walks down the ramp quickly, trying to avoid eye contact with any of the female fans sat in the front rows. He slides into the ring, leaping to his feet and awaiting the arrival of Faith.

HA: I really don't know what to make of this change in Perez's attitude. It's admirable, and he says it's making a difference in his wrestling abilities, but how long can he keep it up? If you'll excuse the pun...

HE: He won't keep this up. Perez is an addict, he'll have Tinder re-downloaded and be swiping right on anything with two legs as fast as possible.

Pyros begin shooting into the air as "Ain't no stopping me" booms through the speakers. There is a loud ovation from the audience as Cameron Faith swaggers out onto the stage, carrying a briefcase in hand. He marches down the ramp, glaring at Perez, before climbing to the top turnbuckle where he holds the briefcase aloft. Faith leaps down, smirking at Perez.

HE: What a statement Faith made last time out, defeating former EWF Champion Vincent Costello in his first 6CW match. A tremendous showing, and you'd have to think that the champions of 6CW sat up and took notice, with that briefcase at his disposal.

HA: Wait there a second Henry. We don't know if that briefcase is valid, and I don't believe it should be. Faith needs to earn his shot like everyone else on the roster, he can't come in and start demanding this and that.

HE: He was the hottest free agent on the market, more so than McManus or Mike Hill, he can do what he damn well pleases.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Perez and Faith circle the ring for a few moments, working each other out. Perez eventually marches forward, Faith responds and walks to the middle. Perez goes in for the lock-up, Faith ducks underneath and quickly applies a side headlock. Perez forces his way out, putting Faith into a hammerlock only for the former 6WF star to spin and pull Perez down to the canvas with an arm drag.

Perez rolls up to his feet, he walks towards Faith who boots him in the right knee. Perez falls to the mat, and Faith pummels away on the back of his head with a succession of clubbing punches. Perez tries to shield himself as Faith continues to rein blows into the head.

Eventually he is forced back by the referee. Faith smirks as the ref checks on Perez, who gets to his knees. Faith runs back in, hitting a brutal kick to the abdomen. With Perez grounded, Faith goes to the outside. He springboards in, hitting a glancing knee to the side of the head of Perez. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Faith gets to his feet and immediately goes back on the attack, stomping away at the head of Perez. He rolls back towards the corner, where Faith continues to stomp away on his head. Faith steps back to the opposite corner, before sprinting in and nailing a hesitation dropkick.

Perez rolls away out of the corner, Faith drags him to his feet and drives a knee up into the stomach, Faith follows that up with a swinging neckbreaker. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

HE: Cameron Faith has started this match off at an electric pace, Perez struggling to live with him.

Faith synchs in an armbar on Perez, before dropping a series of knees down into the shoulder. He eventually lifts Perez up to his feet, where he proceeds to Irish whip Perez into the ropes. On the rebound, Faith knocks him down with a big forearm smash. Perez gets to his feet unsteadily, staggering straight into the path of Faith who nails Perez with a codebreaker. He covers.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Cameron Faith hauls up Brandon Perez, he kicks him in the gut and then bounces off the ropes, going for a bulldog but Perez manages to counter, shoving Faith away. He rolls to his feet, Perez runs in and Oklahoma rolls Faith into a pinning predicament.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Faith gets to his feet, he throws a wild clothesline, Perez ducks and goes for a schoolboy pin attempt.

HA: This is tremendous counter wrestling from Perez!

Ref: 1..................2..........Kick out!

Faith again powers out. Both men get to their feet simultaneously, Faith throws the first punch but Perez manages to get the block in. He fires back with a couple of right hands to the head, Faith falls back into the ropes and Perez fires in a series of European Uppercuts to the chin.

Perez grabs Faith by the head, and he manages to connect with a bulldog of his own. Perez then runs off the ropes, where he hits a leaping knee into the back of the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

Brandon Perez gets up to his feet, he rolls Faith onto his front before dropping a series of elbows down into the back. Perez then takes a few steps back before running forward, hitting a leaping double foot stomp into the back. Faith sits up, only for Perez to run off the ropes hitting a neck snap. He quickly makes the cover.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Faith forces the shoulder up, Perez allows him to sit up before hitting a series of vicious kicks into the back. Perez then walks around Faith, switching to kicks to the front of the former 6WF man. Perez then allows Faith to rise, before grabbing him by the waist and slinging him down to the canvas with a bridging German suplex.

HA: Considering the way Faith performed against Costello, you have to say that this is an incredibly impressive display from Brandon Perez thus far.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Cameron Faith again kicks out. Perez applies a front facelock, dragging Faith up before cracking a knee into the stomach He then lifts Faith onto his shoulders...

HE: Perez looking to finish it.

HA: Moustache Ride coming up...

HE: Counter by Faith! Hurracanrana!

Perez rolls back to the corner, Faith sprints in and nails a shining wizard. He then grabs the head of Perez before running forward and nailing a one-handed bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

Faith gets to his feet, clearly frustrated by Perez's offence, proceeds to stomp away viciously on the head of Perez until the referee steps in. Faith lifts up Perez, dragging him to the corner before hitting a drop toe-hold into the 2nd turnbuckle. Faith climbs to the 2nd rope, where he again stomps away on the head of Perez, pressing him into the turnbuckles.

The Fight for The Right holder then springboards over Perez, connecting with a sunset flip powerbomb out of the corner. Faith hooks the leg.

Ref: 1........................2...................Kick out!

Perez again forces the shoulder up. Faith goes on the attack again, with more stomps down into the face. Faith then drags up Perez in armbar hold, before once more Irish whipping him into the corner. Faith runs in, hitting a dropkick. Faith follows up with a 2nd dropkick to the face.

Faith drags Perez to the middle of the ring, he stands over him for a few moments before hitting an impressive standing moonsault.

HA: Faith showcasing all of his athletic ability.

Ref: 1.................2..................Kick out!

Cameron Faith allows Perez to his feet, before kicking him firmly in the stomach. He then flings Perez down to the mat with a suplex. Faith keeps the hold applied, dragging up Perez to deliver a 2nd suplex.

HE: Three suplexes in a row. Fantastic wrestling from Faith!

Ref: 1......................2.......................Kick out!

Perez forces the shoulder up off the mat. Faith drags him to his feet, going for a Russian legsweep. Perez blocks, and then counters with a series of big elbows to the head. Perez then counters with a forward Russian legsweep of his own, making the cover.

HA: Much-needed counter from Perez!

Brandon Perez gets to his feet slowly, he allows Faith to his feet before hitting a couple of hard knees to the back. Perez follows that up by locking in a double underhook hold, before throwing Faith down with a tiger suplex, bridging over into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Faith kicks out, Perez immediately sits him up and then proceeds to crash kicks into the back of Cameron Faith. Perez then stops with the kicks for a moment, winding up, bfore nailing a huge roundhouse kick to the side of the head.

HA: That could do it!

Ref: 1......................2...........................Kick out!

HE: Both men have shown tremendous fight here!

Brandon Perez beats the mat in frustration, before standing up behind Faith, waiting for him to rise. Perez goes to scoop Faith up into the electric chair position, but out of desperation the fight for the right holder swings his boot back continually, and with one kick he manages to catch Perez flush in the face.

He stumbles back groggily, Faith quickly runs in at him...

HE: SUPERKICK FROM FAITH!

HA: That should finish it!

Ref: 1............................2........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HE: Cameron Faith wins it, his second consecutive win here in 6CW and another impressive one at that.

HA: You really have to hand it to Brandon Perez, that was one hell of a performance from him up against a truly top-class performer.

HE: He didn't get the job done though Harold, and that is what separates the good from the great, the Perez's and the Faith's. Once again, I have to repeat that Faith really is a threat to every champion here in 6CW, with that briefcase or without.

HA: If he continues to perform like this, you'll be hard pressed to find many people disagreeing with that. But with the likes of Perez and many more impressing, he needs to earn that shot, just like everyone else.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 21 Dec 2015, 10:22 pm

Vincent Costello is walking backstage when he sees Timothy Allen walking in the opposite direction. Costello stops as Allen gets closer and shakes his head.

VC: You just can't leave me alone can you?

Allen stops and looks confused.

TA: Actually Vincent, I have been told to stay away from you......by the powers that be. It seems that they want you to have as little airtime as possible.......

Costello laughs.

VC: I see. So the face doesn't fit because I told Kramer to go too hell? I should be thanking him for not having to do any interviews I suppose.

Costello goes to walk off but Allen calls after him.

TA: Vincent......why are you staying around anyway? You don't owe 6CW anything.

Costello turns and faces the interviewer.

VC: You are right, I don't owe 6CW a damn thing. But everyone around here seems obsessed with forgetting what I can do. I am an after thought now and that is a very dangerous situation to be in - not for me but for everyone else in this building. Sometimes, when the law fails you, you have to take it into your own hands......

Costello glares at Allen.

VC: And that's exactly what I plan to do.

Costello grins slightly before walking down the corridor.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 21 Dec 2015, 10:23 pm

The show returns from a commercial break and the 6CW universe are greeted to a brightly lit, 6CW interview area where a resplendent Charlotte Grey is stood by, showing her pearly white smile as she welcomes the 6CW fans back from the break. She is wearing a formal black fitted suit with a black skirt and black tights. Bubbling with excitement, Grey holds up the microphone to her mouth as she welcomes her guest to the 6CW interview area.*

CG: Ladies and gentleman, join me in welcoming my guest at this time, he's our current 6CW UK champion, Chael Kingdom!

*Chael walks into shot, the UK championship sitting pretty on his right shoulder as it gleams in the spotlight. He is wearing a pair of training shorts, a Tapout red shirt and a pair of red nike training shoes. Grey smiles enthusiastically as she looks at the fine figure of Chael Kingdom as he smiles widely, nodding at Grey with a grin on his face. Grey then lifts the microphone back to her lips.*

CG: Chael, how are you doing? last week didn't exactly go to plan...

*Chael adjusts his title belt with a slight smile as he address the stunning reporter and the 6CW fans.*

CK: Last week was tough... Dimitri and I tried our hardest to come out on top and it didn't happen. Credit when it's due, Heath and McManus were better than us on the night but don't expect us to let it get us down. We have moved on and tonight, I plan on continuing to solidify why I'm the strongest 6CW UK champion this company has ever seen. Representing this company and a country is something I can only dream of... may it continue.

CG: With that being said, do you feel that the pressure is higher on you?

CK: Pressure is part of the game. The old saying that pressure can either cause a lump of coal to become a Diamond or can burst it. It's my job to make sure that I become a diamond for this company and that
journey continues tonight against James McManus. Mcmanus has a rich history... his family has a wrestling heritage meaning he has a massive chip on his shoulder.

CK: McManus will be one of many gunning for me and my title...I say let them come. Let them come and test themselves against the very best. Because I will be in that ring anytime, anyplace for war. I will not buckle under the pressure... I will not burst under pressure or self-implode. I'm representing a country... and I will not let the United Kingdom down. Thanks Charlotte, have a nice night.

*With that, Kingdom nods respectfully with a glint in his eyes as he heads off the scene. The scene fades to a commercial break with the final image of Charlotte Grey looking on, with a smile and a impressive demeanour watching Kingdom walk away.*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 21 Dec 2015, 10:25 pm

As we return ringside we once again see the excited faces of our commentary team Harold and Henry Lloyd who for the first time in a long time look equally happy about the next match

HA: Ladies and gentlemen next up is a match that people have been talking about all over social media from the very moment it was announced...a chance to see the Xtreme Champion, the man who has left a trail of destruction in his path taking on a man who is arguably regarded as the greatest EWF Champion in history...

HE: That's right, two men who love to fight going one on one...it's just a shame that Vincent Costello has lost it as of late!

HA: While it's true that Vincent Costello hasn't returned with the best run of form I have to say claiming that he's lost it is ridiculous! Vincent has been dealing with an injury to his leg that has been hampering his progress...the fact that he is still standing up and fighting is commendable.

HE: It might be commendable but I'm not sure he's that smart for standing up to fight a monster like Cerberus...

Suddenly the lights in the arena begin to flicker before going out as a spotlight appears revealing Engel, a sick smile on his face as he slowly walks towards the commentary desk

HA: It's almost like just the mention of Cerberus summoned Engel to appear, since his return has quickly seemed to be on a crash course with the Xtreme champion and it's one that both men seem to be welcoming with open arms but I feel for different reasons.

HE: I forgot this freak was coming out...Harold...swap seats! Quick he's nearly here!

HA: Oh no, don't be silly...I think this would be a good for you to get to know some of the roster better

Harold laughs to himself as Henry lets out a worried sigh, the camera cuts to the commentary desk as Engel arrives sitting next to Henry who edges away with a concerned look across his face

HA: Engel welcome to the commentary team for the next match...can I just ask what it was that motivated you to come watch the action up close?

EH: HAHA...How...HEHEHE....How could I stay away from such potential....hehehe...destruction?!

HA: Well that is true Vincent Costello taking on Cerberus does seem to have the potential to be a a hard hitting contest...anything to add Henry?!

Henry just shakes his head as the arena's lighting goes a deep dark red and Haunted by Disturbed begins to play. As Cerberus walks out on stage his eyes are clearly locked on Engel who smiles back

HA: It seems you have the attention of your former stable mate...do you feel that your presence here could distract him and cost him the win tonight?!

EH: oh I am not here to distract anyone...hehehe...I just needed to get closer to the pain and the havoc...hahahahhaha!

HE: Well Engel if that pain and havoc ends up including yourself here tonight can you do me the favour and move it as far away from me as possible?!

EH: Oh no...the more the merrier Henry...heheheh...I feel that you haven't quite lived until you feel pain and suffering...hehehe...are you ready to live?! It's why this battle is so important...

HE: (under his breath) Harold...c'mon...I'll give you £100 to swap seats...

HA: As tempting as that is brother this moment is worth it's weight in gold!

As Cerberus gets to the ring he walks over to the ropes and shouts inaudibly for Engel to leave the arena, the boo's for Cerberus quickly change though as Costello makes his presence felt and Killing In The Name Of by Rage Against The Machine rips through the arena. The fans cheer as Costello appears at the stage shouting “COSTELLO'S LAW” at the top of his voice before making his way down and entering the ring.

HA: Here we go, two men who love to fight...two men who never back down and two men who can give and take one hell of a beating! Engel who's your money on here tonight?!

EH: hahahaha...there will be no winners or losers...hehehehe...this is more important that winning or losing...hehe..haha...this is about the future.

HE: I just can't look past Cerberus...not only does he have the height and weight advantage but Costello is a broken man, case closed!

HA: I think that's a pretty stupid outlook on the match...Costello has shown just how tough he can be...”broken” or not, he has the ability to prove you wrong tonight.

Engel moves a bit closer to Henry making him extremely nervous

EH: Aren't we all a little broken...hahaha....hehehe...that's what is so important...it's time to fix what is broken...hehehehe...it's time to prove that even broken men have a home here...

The camera moves back to the ring where the ref rings for the match to begins causing both Cerberus and Costello to meet head on in the middle of the ring, Costello strikes first landing strikes that manage to send the taller superstar back towards his corner before unloading more

HA: I think this is smart from Costello...if he backs up and lets Cerberus control the pace then he gives Cerberus the advantage

HE: I never thought I'd hear someone call going toe to toe with a man 50lbs heavier than you “smart”!

Costello continues to land the strikes but is quickly forced back by Cerberus who chucks him back sending him crashing in to the opposite turnbuckle before charging in and looking for a running forearm

HA: Costello gets the knee's up! Cerberus is rocked but still standing!

HE: It would take a bus to get Cerberus off his feet!

Costello reacts quickly climbing on to the second rope and diving forward with a shoulder block only for Cerberus to leap forward with one of his own taking him out of midair with a bump

EH: WHAT POWER...HEHEHE....Very impressive!

HE: I hate to agree with Engel but Cerberus is destructive...he just knocked a 225lbs man out of mid air like he was nothing!

Cerberus quickly pulls Costello up landing a knee to the gut before hitting a gutwrench suplex that sends Costello crashing in to the middle of the ring, Cerberus makes the cover

…...NO! Quick kick out!

HA: In the past we've seen Cerberus try to drag matches out but he seems happy to try and end this one early here tonight!

HE: I wonder why...

EH: Oh don't be silly...hehehe...why would I effect the mind of Cerberus...hehehe...he is made to fight and that's what he's doing!

As Cerberus drags Costello up again the former EWF Champion fights back with stiff right hands before locking up with the bigger man once again, the crowd boo though as Cerberus lands a kick to the injured leg of Costello that sends him down to one knee before Cerberus lands a hard boot to the face that sending him down on to his back

EH: Very smart indeed...hehehe...Cerberus is smarter than people credit him for!

HA: I think that's because the majority of the time he's looking to hurt people instead of winning matches

HE: Well so far since his return to 6CW he's managed to do both quite well!

EH: Where is the fun of winning...hehehe...if you can't have a little...hahaha...hehehe...FUN?!

HE: We clearly share different definitions on that word Engel!

Back in the ring Cerberus has pulled Costello up again and lands a big knee to the gut before hoisting him up looking for the Crucifix Powerbomb but Costello reacts well dropping down and landing a jumping knee that catches Cerberus off guard and causes him to fall in to the ropes and return towards Costello who scoops him up on to his shoulders before dropping him down and hitting a knee to the gut causing Cerberus to double over

HA: THE KERB STOMP!

HE: NO! Costello's leg is causing him so many issues! Cerberus is back in this!

EH:HAHAH...he was never out...HEHEHE!

The crowd boo as the replay shows Costello bouncing off the ropes looking for the Kerb stomp only to limp a bit allowing Cerberus to dive forward with a chop block right in to the knee of Costello causing him to flip on to his back. Cerberus is up quickly and looks down at Costello who begins to drag himself up

HE: Cerberus wants to put the nail in the coffin!

EH:HEHEHE...what a shame...can't he wait a little longer!

HA: I don't think anyone in their right mind is going to try and control either man in the ring right now!

HE: Remember who we're talking to Henry...oh god...where's he going?!

As Cerberus locks his eyes on Costello Engel begins to slink around the ringside area before shouting up at Cerberus, the camera moves in and hears his words in between bouts of erratic laughter

EH: HEHAHAHA...NOT YET...HEHEHE...THE NEED FOR DESTRUCTION HAS NOT BEEN QUENCHED YET...HAHAHAHEHEHEAHAHE!

HE: That man has lost it...

HA: I hate to agree with you but who makes the choice to get involved in the business of Cerberus...especially after what's he's done to countless opponents in that very ring!

HE: Engel has a death wish...it looks like he has the attention of Cerberus and understandably...he's not happy!

Cerberus leans over the ropes and shouts once again for Engel to leave

HA: ROLL UP!

….1

…......2

….........2.9 NO!

HA: Engel nearly cost Cerberus this match with that distraction!

HE: Maybe that was his plan the whole time?!

HA: I have no idea what his plan is...right now I can't tell if that's a smile because Cerberus kicked out or nearly lost!

Cerberus gets back to his feet quickly but is met by Costello who begins to land rights and lefts causing the crowd to get to their feet in support. Costello manages to force Cerberus back to the corner but once again Cerberus shows off his power spinning around and sending Costello in to the turnbuckle instead. Cerberus looks for an elbow but Costello reacts the quickest scooping Cerberus up and dropping him down in snake eyes style manoeuvre

HA: Costello is back in this...Cerberus could be in trouble here!

HE: Yeah and it's all thanks to that freak Engel!

HA: Nice to see how brave you are when he can't here you!

HE: Well luckily he seems intent on watching from ringside now...thank god!

The camera focuses on Engel for a second who stalks the ring, resting his head on the apron and laughing to himself through a sick smile as he watches the action unfold

HE: Costello could be looking to end this one here...Cerberus might not want to turn around!

HA: OMERTA FROM COSTELLO!

HE: NO! Cerberus blocks the move...his hand around the throat of Costello! CHOKESLAM!

HA: Costello reacts quickly!

As Cerberus looks to chokeslam Costello the former world champion elbows himself free before doubling Cerberus over and hitting a suplex that sends the Xtreme champion crashing in to the turnbuckle and rolling down to the outside near Engel

HE: Oh this isn't going to be good...we might need security!

HA: Engel looks happy just to watch it all unfold...you can never tell what he's going to do!

Engel laughs and smiles as he sits in front of Cerberus and just watches him as he begins to recover. As Cerberus notices Engel he pushes himself up and looks to move toward his former faction member only for Costello to hit a baseball slide!

HA: Cerberus crashing in to the guard rail but I think that attack took it out of Costello as well! That leg must be in agony!

Costello reacts quickly rolling Cerberus back in to the ring before mocking Engel. As Costello climbs back in to the ring though Cerberus is up and lands a kick across the injured leg that causes Costello to fall to his knee's again. Cerberus picks him up only for Costello to look for a spinning elbow

HE: What a reversal...Cerberus landing another kick to the back of that knee!

HA: He calls this the Grim Sleeper!

As Costello drops down to his knees Cerberus quickly locks in the Dragon Sleeper but increases the pain putting his one foot on the back of Costello's injured leg. Costello struggles to get free but Cerberus continue to put pressure on both the injured leg and the neck of Costello

HA: Costello is looking for the ropes but they're just out of his reach!

HE: He has to tap! Cerberus is putting all of his weight on that leg...the pain must be excruciating!

The crowd begin to chant for Costello who somehow continue to hold on before throwing an elbow back that breaks the hold of the Dragon Sleeper, with that moment he's able to drop forwards grabbing the ropes and forcing Cerberus to break the hold

HA: What an impressive display of toughness!

HE: Cerberus is angry here! He's going back for more!

As Cerberus looks to drag Costello back the New York Native hits another elbow before looking to connect with more punches but as he steps forward he stumbles due to the damage to his leg.

HA: Costello falling in to the path of Cerberus...Cerberus spins him around!

HA: THE DEATH BELL TOLLS! HE GOT ALL OF IT!

…...2

…......3!

The crowd boo as the replay shows Cerberus hitting the chickenwing gutbuster for the win, as the replay shows the move from a different angle we see the beaming smile of Engel Harlequin, his head resting on the apron once again.

as the replay shows the move from a different angle we see the beaming smile of Engel Harlequin, his head resting on the apron once again.

HA: Well Engel wanted destruction and he got that as both men put it on the line here tonight!

HE: Cerberus picking up the win but was that part of Engel's plan?!

HA: Does he have one!? He seems happy but that laugh can be deceiving!

As we cut back to the ring Costello has begun to recover as Cerberus is on his feet staring down

HA: Where is he going with that chair?

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 21 Dec 2015, 10:28 pm

Engel picks up a steel chair from ringside and slides into the ring; Cerberus spins around as Engel starts to laugh. He looks down at Costello who is struggling to his feet. Cerberus shrugs his shoulders as Engel lifts the chair above his head ready to strike

HE: He is crazy if he’s looking to make an enemy of Costello…..

HA: WHAT THE????

Engel quick as a flash throws the chair towards Cerberus who catches it in both hands

HE: MOTHER’S KISS!!!!

Engel slams Cerberus’ head into the steel and down into the mat. The XTreme champion is busted open as he lies still on the apron. Engel drops to his knees and wipes the blood from the wound across his face. Harlequin is laughing hysterically as medical staff rush down to assist

HA: What is he thinking. I don’t understand. I thought???

The shot goes backstage as Engel rolls from the ring

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 21 Dec 2015, 10:37 pm

*The cameras come to life with Anthony Grace in the locker room, taking the cufflinks of his suit jacket, dressed in a classic black suit, white shirt and a stars and stripes tie. A shadow appears over him, and Grace looks up and smiles

AG: G'day mate

*The crowd pop a bit, and then even more so when the camera pans out to see Max Adamson standing in front of Grace.

MA: They can't keep us apart, we're becoming the Avengers of 6CW

*They shake hands

AG: The Stars and Stripes combining with the Southern Cross, its quite the powerful image Maximus

MA: It's just Max. But you're right, this crazy thing has brought together some rather powerful allies.

AG: And pulled others apart

*The pair ponder the thought

MA: Even with the issues between us, I thought the Arrows would stick together even if they stuck fingers up at us. I didn't think they'd be the first to crack...

AG: First? I don't think they'll be the first, nor do I think there will be any foundations rocked in the men who chose the right path.

MA: No one delivers those lines like you

AG: Lines? Goodness no, I speak from the heart. There's a brotherhood between us all, and if you think of the bond we have is strong, well...that pair is tighter than tight

MA: And if they can't stick together...

AG: There is no question

MA: Anthony, with all the respect in the world, nothing in Hollywood can prepare you for what a potential title can do to a man. I've seen it, seen it in the mirror mate. Dreams...people will climb over the best of friends to achieve the dream they've had for years.

*Anthony looks at Max, whose eyes are looking away, like he's in a different place. Grace puts his hand on Adamson's shoulder

AG: You're a different man now

*Adamson looks up in disgust

MA: Don't you even try and kiss me right now Anthony

*Max walks away, Grace shaking his head laughing as he watches him go.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 21 Dec 2015, 10:37 pm

*We cut backstage and Dicey walks through the doors and into the corridors of 6CW. The crowd pop as they see his image. Charlotte Grey walks up to him, smiling, mic in hand...

CG: Dicey...a quick word please ahead of tonight's contract signing

DR: Velocity

*Dicey keeps walking, a smirk on his face, leaving Charlotte grounded. He takes about 10 steps, turns around, and gestures her to catch up

DR: You're too young for that one, who'd have thought I'd steal jokes from a little ginger Scotsman...

*Charlotte catches up as he speaks

DR: The contract signing, well, I'm sure it'll be another chance for him to flap his gums about the woes of Liam Wood, but its nothing but formality to me, princess.

CG: Have you been given any indication of what each of the stages might be?

DR: Well, I'm gonna guess there won't be any evening gown matches. But no, me dear, it'll all be brutal, and it'll be a long night and longer recovery, but I ain't heard a dickie otherwise.

CG: A long recovery, but even more long term, what is next for you after this one last match with Liam Wood?

*Dicey ponders the question

DR: I suppose everything has been carnage and fighting fire with fire recently. And when you're as good at that as I am

*He winks and walks away, leaving Charlotte with more of an answer than she realises.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 21 Dec 2015, 10:44 pm

HA: More singles action now for you here on Anarchy, with the 6CW UK Champion in action and looking to regain some momentum.

HE: Chael Kingdom is a man with a target on his back now, and that is a situation he is going to have to get used to now. Winning the title is one thing, defending it is another.

HA: And with the 6CW roster packed full of more talent than ever before, there are plenty of competitors vying for a shot at his and the other title belts.

HE: One of those men is James McManus. His family has quite the legacy in this business and McManus is looking to continue to improve on his already impressive reputation by adding a 6CW title to his CV.

HA: Considering what Kingdom went through to win that belt, I don't see him giving it up too easily!

The crowd roar as "Sin and Bones" rushes out of the speakers and Chael Kingdom makes his entrance. The UK Champion bounces from one foot to the other, soaking up the atmosphere, before making his way down the ramp. Kingdom climbs up the steel steps, he places his title belt down before stepping into the ring. He puts his mouth guard in and awaits the arrival of his opponent.

HA: The high intensity, high impact style of Kingdom has certainly made him a favorite amongst the 6CW fans.

HE: It's going to be an interesting test for Kingdom tonight, up against a very technically proficient opponent in James McManus.

"Sad but true" hits and the booing continues as James McManus strides out in a hooded top. He throws his hood back, smirking at Kingdom. marches down the ramp, ignoring the reaction of the fans before stepping into the ring. He walks back to the corner, holding onto the ropes and glaring back at Kingdom.

HE: Supreme focus on the face of James McManus, he's experienced enough to know that this is a huge opportunity for him.

HA: I think Dimitri Pittal will have something to say about that, he's still after revenge on McManus for that brutal attack a few weeks ago.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Chael Kingdom marches straight to the middle of the ring, beckoning McManus forward. He steps slowly towards the centre of the ring, Kingdom walks forward to meet McManus. He goes for a surprise kick to the stomach but Kingdom reads it. He grabs the boot, before taking McManus down with a Dragon Screw leg whip.

McManus rolls up to his feet, Kingdom grabs him by the neck, holding him in close with one arm before crashing a number of big elbow smashes into the chin. Kingdom follows that up with a huge T-Bone suplex. He drags McManus to the middle of the ring and covers.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

HA: Powerful opening exchange from the UK Champion.

Kingdom hauls McManus to his feet in a side armbar hold. He pulls McManus in and then throws him straight back down with a Northern Lights suplex. Kingdom re-applies the hold even while bridging over, he hauls McManus to his feet and hits a very powerful Irish whip. The force imparted makes McManus back off the turnbuckles, he stumbles straight into the path of a brogue kick from Kingdom. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

McManus forces the shoulder up. Kingdom goes on the attack with a ground and pound style offensive, driving elbows down into the face from short-range. Kingdom then leans over, grabbing McManus by the waist. He hauls him into the air and in one continuous movement drops McManus back into the mat with a German suplex.

The former 6WF European Champion rolls to his feet unsteadily, Kingdom again grabs him by the waist but this time connects with a release belly to belly suplex. He drags McManus back to the middle of the ring and makes the cover.

HA: Kingdom dominating McManus here!

HE: McManus knows he just needs to see of this early onslaught, he'll want to take Kingdom into the trenches, a real old-school match where McManus is more comfortable.

The UK Champion lets McManus get to his feet, he then attempts a spinning back elbow which connects. McManus stumbles, Kingdom attempts another but McManus manages to duck on this occassion. Kingdom turns, McManus knocks him down with a short-arm clothesline.

Kingdom rolls back up to his feet and McManus hits a 2nd, more powerful clothesline. The UK Champion gets to his knees on the mat, McManus bounces off the ropes and nails a knee trembler on Kingdom. Cover.

HE: Just what McManus needed. A good counter move, and now a chance to put his own stamp on proceedings.

James McManus gets to his feet, he drags up Kingdom and then Irish whips the UK Champion off the ropes. McManus hits an Irish whip on Kingdom, on the rebound he connects with a hip toss. Kingdom rolls up, McManus then connects with a pop-up powerbomb! Covers.

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

Kingdom forces the shoulder up. McManus goes on the attack, dropping a series of knees down into the face. McManus then allows Kingdom to his feet, hitting a boot the stomach. He pummels down on the back of Kingdom, before lifting him onto his shoulders and nailing a powerslam.

HA: This is a good showing from McManus, demonstrating power of his own!

James McManus attempts to lock-in a boston crab on Kingdom, but the UK Champion shows his technical ability by easily countering, booting McManus in the back to push him into the corner. Kingdom then sprints in, hitting a big stinger splash. McManus stumbles forward and Kingdom hits a spinning heel kick. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.................Kick out!

Chael Kingdom gets to his feet, he locks in a sleeper hold. Kingdom drags up McManus, and then delivers a dream street like move. McManus rolls up to his feet, Kingdom kicks him in the gut and nails a Fisherman's suplex, bridging into the pin.

Ref: 1.....................2....................Kick out!

The UK Champ drives to his feet, Kingdom then attempts an ankle lock but McManus gets the counter in this time, booting Kingdom away into the ropes. McManus then runs up behind Kingdom, rolling him up.

Ref: 1.....................2....................Kick out!

HA: A real back and forth contest between these two!

The duo roll-up, McManus boots him in the stomach to stop any momentum. He then slings the UK champion down with a snap suplex. Kingdom rolls up and McManus hits a second kick to the stomach...

HE: The River Wensum Plunge!

HA: Huge move by McManus.

Ref: 1.....................2........................Kick out!

Chael Kingdom forces the shoulder up. James McManus goes up to the top rope, waiting for Kingdom to rise...

HE: Crossbody...

HA: CAUGHT HIM! FALLAWAY SLAM!

McManus rolls up unsteadily, walking into a double leg takedown. Kingdom hits a series of huge punches to the face, finally rolling away. He then lifts up McManus, dropping him with a DDT!

Ref: 1........................2.......................Kick out!

James McManus forces the shoulder up. Kingdom goes to the top rope...

HA: WOW!

HE: SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

Ref: 1............................2................................Kick out!

Kingdom stands over McManus menacingly, when suddenly "Time Bomb Baby" blares out through the speakers. The crowd descend into boos as Aaron Heath strolls out onto the stage. Kingdom bolts around too, glaring as Heath makes his way down the ramp.

HA: What the hell is he doing out here?

Heath walks around the ring, grinning. He reaches the time-keepers area, where he looks admiringly at the UK Championship belt, before picking it up. He holds it up, looking at his reflection in the belt, before then going to wrap it around his waist.

HE: Kingdom not happy here...

Kingdom strides towards the ropes, and is about to step to the outside when James McManus suddenly rolls him up...

Ref: 1...........................2.....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HE: MCMANUS WINS IT!

HA: I think you mean McManus steals it!

HE: That's ring awareness and experience for you, McManus wasn't distracted by Heath's presence, Kingdom was.

HA: It wasn't his title belt being stolen.

HE: I told you before the match, Kingdom is a marked man, he needs to learn how to deal with that.

*McManus rolls out of the ring quickly as Kingdom gets to his feet, booting away at the ropes as Heath nonchalantly drops the title belt down and makes a hasty exit through the crowd as Anarchy goes to an ad break.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 21 Dec 2015, 10:45 pm

*Liam Wood is sat on benches in the back, the grey corridor lit up but bare. Tim Allen walks down and stands by his side

TA: We were meeting in the interview area...

*Wood refuses to look up at Allen

LW: This is on your terms is it, Allen? Cos if you're responsible for everything that goes down here then I don't have to worry about any repercussions, do i?

TA: From where I've been standing, Liam, your actions have come with very serious repercussions lately, which means you are struggling to back up your actions and your words...

*Wood flies to his feet very quickly and gets right in Allen's face. He is breathing hard and looks ready to hurt him.

LW: You...need to...be very clever from here.

*Allen steps back and cowers a little

LW: That was the correct move.

*Wood paces up and down, back and forth, all in front of Allen and the camera.

LW: Symptomatic of the bulls*** I put up with in this place. Incompetents and disrespectful idiots...of which you are both, Allen.

*He stops and looks right at Tim.

LW: Stand there, and I will answer the questions you should be asking. No, Liam Wood has not changed. Not one damn bit. I'm the same man who won titles in EWF. I'm the same guy who got Rolling Stone magazine interested in wrestling again, the man they called "6CW's ticket to the top". But when the dust settled, the morons paying to get through the door changed what they wanted. Now Hollywood stars, drunken potato farmers and stupid, little daredevils are what they want. And I'm none of that stuff, and I will never sell my soul to be something I'm not.

TA: Actually, I---

LW: Don't even try me, Tim. You got away with talking once...

*Wood slaps the camera so its focused only on him

LW: You, Dicey, are like this suited up idiot in the back. You don't have any respect for the guy that rescued this place off its back. So keep telling jokes and swigging from the brown paper bag, but its that same attitude that makes the puppets cheer you that will be your downfall. I'll sign the contract, but its got one mistake. Theres only gonna be 2 stages, and I'm gonna drag you through both of them, your lifeless body unable to stop the suffering. By the time I'm done, your family will be thanking me for not taking that third stage. That will I'll only leave you crippled, not resting eternally.

*Wood pushes the camera back hard and the cameraman falls over, the camera falling to the floor and watching Wood's footsteps as he walks away.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 21 Dec 2015, 10:46 pm

Video recap:

HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER

The crowd goes a little bit wild as what is now a 6CW anthem blares out through the arena. Out walks Robin Reborn, jumps on his toes across the stage saluting the crowd before beckoning on someone to join him. Out walks Charlotte Grey, a microphone in hand, and they walk together down to the ring.

Robin hops up the apron and lifts Charlotte up, before sitting on the middle rope so she can get through them easier. He is passed a mic

RR: Jack taught me a lot...

*He follows her in but walks over to the turnbuckle and salutes the crowd, before repeating on the other side. As he does this, two chairs are set up in the middle of the ring. As Robin finishes playing to the fans, he turns and smiles at Charlotte and sits next to her. The pair both have mics

RR: Before you crack on with those questions, lemme just clear this up. Nothing going on here *he points back and forth between himself and Charlotte* your girl here just ain't got no music!

CG: Thank you, Robin. A certain star's management team have suggested to me that being seen together would do wonders for my career

*Reborn grabs the camera and shouts "Grace you dog!" down the lens before winking and turning back to Grey

RR: No idea who you mean.

*Grey smiles

CG: Lets get down to business

*Reborn interrupts

RR: Oh hell, your boy is business too often. Lemme smile! I just beat the EWF champ. And not a fluke, I schooled him. While he is worried about whether his Daddy prefers his new step-brother more, I slapped him silly then tied him up for three.

CG: The EWF Champion elect, in your mind?

*Reborn strokes his chin, shaking his head and smiling

RR: He's a lucky boy, I'll be signing on for a shot at the 6CW title at New Dawn, but who knows, maybe he's next?

CG: You sound confident...Joshua looks in dominant form...

RR: He scraped by my boy Hurst. The better wrestler didn't win, and power doesn't change its game. Jack will learn, Joshua won't do a damn thing different. And then the dynamite is thrown into the mix too...

CG: So, the Red Arrows can get along at New Dawn?

RR: Well, yay and nay. Me and my boy can't help but show rhythm for Joshua's blues. But we're competitors, and we showed when we got this shot that we'll do what it takes to get what we need.

CG: But the second you turn on each other, Joshua gets to recover that strength

*Reborn stops and ponders for a few

RR: New Dawn is New Dawn, but we got the cavalry being thrown at us first

CG: It’s "us" again now?

RR: We're always Red Arrows, babeh. We were one on one a 6CW ring, we will be at Anarchy and we will be before, during and after New Dawn.

CG: But you've been beaten by a Forgotten duo before

*Robin cuts across

RR: They stole. And we'll beat any pair in this industry, let alone any two men Jones throws at us. We're the greatest tag team this company has ever seen, we're the best two wrestlers this place has. Tyson, Phillips, get to rsssssss and see the conquerors.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 21 Dec 2015, 11:43 pm

The action returns to ringside and "Riot" booms through the speakers, met by a crescendo of boos from the 6CW crowd. Austin Stevens and Hokori head out onto the stage, their balaclavas masking their faces, and they raise their hands to the sky. They unstrap their tag championships and raise them into the air to loud boos.

HE: Tremendous stuff, The Forgotten are in action up next here on Anarchy!

HA: I'm not sure that is what the fans are looking forward, they're more interested in seeing the opponents of The Forgotten, Max Adamson and Anthony Grace.

HE: And that is what is wrong deeply wrong with the fans of this company. Why aren't they supporting the tag team champions? Why aren't they supporting guys representing the head of this company?

HA: It's probably something to do with the thuggish, cowardly blindside attacks and general conduct of The Forgotten compared to the likes of Max Adamson and Anthony Grace.

"Radioactive" roars out and the crowd cheer as gold and green pyros erupt into the air. Max Adamson makes his way out onto the stage. He glares at the tag team champions before marching down the ramp, he then waits...

The lights dim and a spotlight hits the stage as "Amazing Grace" begins to echo through the speakers. Red, white and blue pyros explode into the air and confetti falls from the sky. There are boos from small sections of the crowd as Anthony Grace slowly makes his way out onto the stage. He goes down on one knee and says a little prayer before rising up and raising his arms to the crowd. His faithful supporters chant his name as he walks down the ramp. He high fives Adamson and the two simultaneously roll into the ring together

HA: These two are polar opposites, coming from totally different backgrounds, yet have united in their quest to save 6CW from the dictatorship being imposed by Jones and The Forgotten. That is something which has certainly endeared Grace to these fans more than ever.

HE: 6CW doesn't need saving, and especially not by these two egomaniacs!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Stevens and Adamson circle one another and then they launch into a heavy lockup in the centre of the ring. Stevens pulls one of his arms free and lands a huge hook to Max's gut but Adamson fires back with a headbutt and a heavy right hand. He shoves Stevens against the ropes and tries to nail him with a clothesline as he comes back but Stevens ducks under the shot and then kicks Max in the gut as he turns around.

Stevens locks in a front facelock and goes for a DDT but Max Adamson shows his power to counter with a Northern lights suplex. Stevens rolls up to his feet and this time Max does connect with the clothesline. He quickly makes the cover on Stevens.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Austin Stevens drives the shoulder up, Adamson quickly attacks him with stomps down into the abdomen, making sure his body is in between Stevens and his tag partner. Max allows Steven to his feet and then fires in a couple of big punches to the head, he then grabs the head of Stevens and viciously slams him down across the out-stretched knee with a backbreaker.

The Forgotten man gets to his feet, Adamson whips him against the ropes and greets Stevens on the rebound with a huge back body drop that nearly flips Stevens over. Max walks to the corner, tagging in Grace. They lift up Stevens and connect with a double suplex. Stevens rolls up and Grace hits a back drop of his own, dropping Stevens straight into a running Adamson forearm.

HA: Signs of teamwork from these two early on!

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Grace lifts up Austin Stevens, and then delivers a big atomic drop. Stevens lurches forward, Grace runs the ropes and nails a bulldog on Stevens. The tag champion stumbles to his feet and Grace runs the ropes, nailing a big clothesline on Stevens. He covers.

Stevens again kicks outs. Grace Irish whips him into the corner, where he again tags in Max Adamson. Adamson Irish whips Grace into Stevens, the Hollywood superstar hitting a big splash. He then throws Stevens out of the corner, straight into the path of an on-rushing Max, who delivers the Fa-Maxxer! COver.

HA: Adamson going for a big move early on!

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

HE: You won't beat Stevens that easily. How disrespectful!

Max is once again straight back onto the attack, lifting up Stevens and firing in a series of European Uppercuts to the chin. Stevens stumbles back, Max kicks him in the gut and then hauls Stevens in closely before suplexing him into the turnbuckles. Max bounces off the ropes, crashing a knee into the side of Stevens' head. He drags him backwards and covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

HA: Adamson keeping up a relentless pace, and what you have to notice here is how he's managed to keep Stevens isolated.

Stevens forces the shoulder up, Max places him in an armbar and then drags him to his feet and Irish whips him into the corner. Adamson comes sprinting in, connecting with a stinger splash. Stevens stumbles forward and Max nails a snap powerslam.

HE: Hokori got the blind tag!

HA: Flying knee to the back of the head.

HE: That's the game-changer right there!

HA: Grace is protesting but that is a legal move. Crafty, sneaky, cowardly but legal.

Hokori covers Max as Stevens rolls to the ring apron.

Max gets the shoulder up, Hokori lifts him to his feet and fires in a series of European Uppercuts on the former champion. Max falls into the turnbuckles, Hokori runs in and connects with a shining wizard. Max staggers forward and Hokori delivers a code-breaker on Max. He covers.

Hokori goes back on the attack against The Forgotten's biggest foe, sitting him up before crashing a series of knees up into the chin. Hokori then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a neck snap on Adamson. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Max forces the shoulder up, Hokori quickly makes the tag to Austin Stevens who has fully recuperated. Stevens lifts Max to his feet, setting up for a powerbomb as Hokori leaps into the air and simultaneously connects with an edge-o-matic. Stevens covers as Hokori steps to the outside.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Stevens locks in a double underhook hold on the grounded Max, before driving knees down into the back of the head repeatedly. He slowly brings Adamson to his feet, and then throws him straight back down with an underhook suplex. Max rolls to his feet, Stevens hits a boot into the stomach and then a kick to the right knee. Max falls forward and Stevens drills him with a superkick to the chin.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

HE: Now we're seeing just why these two are the tag team champions!

Max kicks out. Stevens places his hand over the throat of Adamson, choking him out before slowly dragging Max to his feet. He quickly drives him down with a chokeslam backbreaker, before running off the ropes and delivering a springboard moonsault. He covers again.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Austin Stevens makes the tag to Hokori, he climbs to the top rope as Stevens synchs in an armbar hold on Max. He drags the Australian to his feet, as Hokori leaps off the top rope and delivers a double axe-handle to the head. Cover.

Hokori drags Max Adamson to his feet, he Irish whips him across the ring and on the rebound connects with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. He stands Adamson up and then takes him down a neckbreaker. He covers.

HA: Tremendous resilience here from Max Adamson!

Hokori walks to the corner, where he re-tags his fellow Forgotten member. Hokori holds Adamson in a chicken-wing hold as Stevens punches away on the head of the former world champion. Grace is protesting furiously on the outside, Stevens turns around and mockingly shushes him, before motioning for Hokori to push Max forward.

He obliges and Stevens spins on the spot, before knocking Hokori down with a discus lariat. Stevens then climbs to the top rope, where he dives off, hitting a flying knee to the face. The tag champ covers.

Austin Stevens drags up Max, where he fires in a series of European Uppercuts, backing the Australian into the ropes. Stevens puts Max onto the ring apron, resting his body on the 2nd rope as he nails a series of knees to the face. Grace is still protesting on the outside, Stevens turns around and marches towards the superstar, telling him to "Shut the Frak up" which also allows Hokori to run along the apron and hit a vicious boot to the gut.

HA: This is a joke! Come on referee, keep your eyes on the match man!

Stevens smirks as he walks away from Grace, straight towards Max and dropping him with a spike DDT from the 2nd rope. He covers.

Max again gets the shoulder up. Stevens hauls him to his feet, hitting an impressive leaping enzaguri kick to the head. Max stumbles into the corner, where Hokori leans over and hits a blow to the chest to loud boos. Anthony Grace is again going mad on the ring apron, trying to step into the ring.

Adamson elbows back at Hokori, and then hits a couple of punches to the head of Stevens, only for Hokori to drill him with a sickening elbow smash to the back of the head to loud boos.

HE: Grace cost his team-mate the chance to escape there!

Adamson stumbles forward and Stevens delivers a big boot. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2...................Kick out!

Stevens tags in Hokori, who steps into the ring. He lifts up Max, hitting a simple scoop slam. He then goes up top, before nailing a leg drop!

Ref: 1.....................2...................Kick out!

Adamson kicks out, Hokori drags up Max and goes for a Russian legsweep, but Max blocks. Hokori goes again, once more it's blocked and then Max counters with a forward legsweep. He slumps down to the mat, as the crowd chant his name loudly.

Hokori starts to stir, he stumbles back to a neutral corner. Max slowly get up, Hokori bursts into a sprint towards Stevens but Max manages to counter with a huge spinebuster! Cover.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Max slowly gets to his feet, Hokori gets to his feet and Adamson boots him in the stomach. He then monkey flips Hokori over. Max gets to his feet, running in and hitting a huge clothesline, collapsing to his feet as he does so...

The crowd begin chanting "Let's go Max, let go" and some even burst into "We want Grace" chants as Adamson crawls to the corner, slowly...

HA: TAG! HERE COMES GRACE!

Anthony Grace springboards over the top rope, running across the ring and sending Stevens flying off the apron with a huge running elbow smash. He turns around, Hokori is up and Grace knocks him down with a clothesline. Hokori rolls up, Grace hits a 2nd clothesline. Again Hokori is up...

HA: Big backbreaker!

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Grace kips to his feet and the crowd go crazy. Hokori is dragged to his feet, Grace whips him into the corner and then runs in, hitting a flying back elbow. Grace climbs to the 2nd rope, hitting 10 punches in succession. Grace drops off the 2nd rope, allowing Hokori to stumble forward before hitting a spinning heel kick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

Hokori kicks out. Anthony Grace applies a side headlock, lifting up Hokori before running to the middle of the ring and nailing a bulldog. Hokori gets up, Grace hits a big dropkick. The tag champ again rolls up, Grace hits a snap DDT!

Ref: 1.....................2......................Kick out!

HA: Grace on a roll here! Now he's going up top!

HE: This is pretty rare...

Grace steadies himself, facing the crowd. He salutes them...

HE: STEVENS!

The tag champ leaps onto the apron, hitting the ropes and causing Grace to crotch himself, tying him up in a tree of woe. Hokori rolls to the corner slowly, tagging in Stevens. He goes to the opposite corner, before running in and hitting a baseball slide to the face.

Grace falls from the ropes, Stevens goes to the top rope and shouts "This is how you do it" before delivering a moonsault of his own! Cover.

HA: Adamson just about on his feet on the apron, this is a bad situation for Anthony Grace.

Stevens lifts Grace up to his feet, where he boots him in the gut. He lifts Grace into the air, nailing a delayed vertical suplex. Grace stumbles up to his feet, and Grace is met by a running European Uppercut. Stevens covers.

Ref: 1......................2.......................Kick out!

Grace kicks out, Stevens lifts him up, only to then snapmare him back down to the mat, following that with a vicious superkick to the back of the head. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2...................Kick out!

There's another kick out from Anthony Grace. Austin Stevens drags him to his feet, grabbing hold of him from behind...

HE: RAINMAKER! THIS ONE IS OVER!

Ref: 1...............................2............................................Foot on the rope!

HA: Tremendous fight from Grace now!

Austin hauls up Grace, putting him onto his shoulders...

HE: F BOMB!

HA: Grace fighting it! Reining in punch after punch to the head of the tag team champion! This crowd are cheering him on, punches still reining in.

HE: Drop him Austin, finish this!

HA: Grace has freed himself!

Grace gets to his feet slowly, Stevens grabs him by the leg. Grace manages to free himself from the grip, spinning on the spot...

HA: BLOCKBUSTER!

HE: He didn't get all of it!

HA: It might be enough, with Hokori still down after Grace's onslaught earlier!

Grace crawls to the corner...

HA: TAG!

HE: Adamson is on his last legs...get up Austin, come on!

Stevens is up, he stumbles around...

HA: HE HAD ENOUGH ENERGY FOR THAT! GORE! GORE! GORE!

HE: NO!

HA: ADAMSON NAILS THE GORE!

Ref: 1..................................2................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HE: God damn it, how the hell did they win that?!

HA: Sheer will, fight and determination. They want to stop The Forgotten, and this was another step in that direction.

HE: A small battle won, but they won't win the war. Look at how much this has taken out of them. They invest so much emotionally and physically, they simply can't keep this up.

*Grace rolls into the ring, helping up Max who is out on his feet as Anarchy goes to a commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 21 Dec 2015, 11:48 pm

The show cuts from the ringside action and the 6CW universe are greeted to a brightly lit, 6CW interview area where Timothy Allen is stood by, showing that traditional smile as he welcomes the 6CW fans back from the break. He is wearing the standard 6CW suit, Black and red tie with an expensive looking waistcoat. Clearing his throat, Allen holds up the microphone to his mouth as he welcomes his guest to the 6CW interview area.*

TA: Ladies and gentleman, welcome at this time, two members of the forgotten, Jimmy Phillips and Tyson Armstrong...

*The sizeable figures of Phillips and Armstrong storm onto the set looking typically disinterested and angry as the fans in attendance boo as the interview is being shown live on the titantron. Both men are wearing a highly expensive tailored made three piece navy suits, solid gold watches on their wrists and a pair of expensive looking shoes. Both Phillips and Armstrong look at Allen, shaking their heads causing the roving reporter to look sheepishly at the floor, intimidated by the presence of the Forgotten members. Phillips then speaks.*

JP: You know, Allen. You could relax a little... I mean, as long as you don't ask stupid questions we will be fine. The Forgotten are a benevolent group really... we take pitty on those who let's say... don't have the exact credentials as say we do. But we expect total respect. You got that? Tyson and I are the two powerhouses of the Forgotten and you'll be wise to remember that.

*Tyson Armstrong looks respectfully at his Forgotten brother, Jimmy Phillips as he bumps his knuckles before looking menacingly at the roving reporter.*

TA: You guys mustn’t be enjoying the reaction you guys have been receiving on social media and across the 6CW world with the claims you are more the muscle behind the Forgotten and rather not the brains... Care to share your thoughts?

*Jimmy Phillips shakes his head*

JP: Your lucky, Allen. You’re lucky we're in a good mood tonight... Listen the truth is that The forgotten are stronger than ever. We are on a roll. Just look, the past months we have laid waste to anything that has stepped infront of us. And this will continue to happen in 2016. We don't care what others think they know. The stupid only believe rumours. The Forgotten know the deal.
Armstrong: To even suggest that we are merely disposable is a joke Allen... Last week we caused carnage. Last week we rustled Max Adamson and Anthony Grace. Deep down they both know on any other night we could have done some serious damage. They're on the run and were going to catch them and then hurt them.

*The crowd boo loudly as the pair smirk broadly.*

TA: But it's right to assume... there is some hierarchy to how the Forgotten operate? If you can't function as a team then how can it continue? The fans want to know how you guys operate on a day to day basis...

*Phillips snarls as Armstrong looks on disapprovingly.*

JP: Listen, Allen. We don't care what the fans want to know and what the fans want to hear. As far as we're concerned, We are equals. There is no hierarchy. We are a well oiled team and to even consider the fact that we are the brawn without the brains is an insult. We will prove how dominant we are when we crush the Red Arrows...
Armstrong: Tonight, The Red Arrows wish they hadn't got involved with the Forgotten... we are going to teach them a lesson. We are going to hurt them so bad that they will think twice about rustling the Forgotten. Because the Forgotten is life. The Forgotten is so dominant and so all conquering, 2016 will be are year of full prominence.

*The pair eyeball Allen, clearly rustled at some of the questions as they shake their heads and leave the scene as the audience boo loudly. The scene then returns back to ringside and the following action.*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 21 Dec 2015, 11:50 pm

*The camera glides slowly past the apron of the ring and we see it set up inside for the contract signing. A deep, dark purple carpet adorns the mat, a table set up with 2 chairs, one either side, and 3 security men dressed all in black stood next to the suited Timothy Allen.

HA: I think we might be ready for two young men to sign their lives away, Henry

HE: 3 Stages of Hell. And I don't think the loser will be the only man to stay rooted to its depths come the end of New Dawn.

HA: The concept is simple, the stages still secret. It'll be best 2 out of 3 falls, but that's where the wrestling analogies end and we begin to talk about futures being shortened. Every match, each specific stage, will host a different type of match, and a different set of rules.

HE: And it's called Hell for a reason. These competitors will be put up against some of the toughest tests this industry can offer, and just when one ends, another begins

*As the pair talk, Timothy Allen walks down the ramp and gets an absolutely silent pop, people giving not one damn about seeing him.

HA: Think about this - we could start with a 1 on 1, a normal match. And these two men will try kill each other just to win that. When that first fall goes down, the stakes just keep going up.

HE: Next could be a cage match, an inferno match, Hardcore, submission, ladders...and when that fall finishes, if both men have shared a victory each...the bar gets raised again and it could be all number of hellacious matches.

*Both men fall silent as Timothy begins to speak.

TA: Ladies and Gentlemen of the 6CW universe, tonight we see two men sign a contract that promises to end their bloodfeud, and likely shorten their careers. Both competitors will be choosing to take the path through 3 Stages of Hell!

*the crowd pop with excitement

TA: Allow me to introduce first, Ireland's finest--

*Revival Mode blares out and the crowd immediately attempt to drown out Liam Wood's music

HA: Well, Liam Wood is finally choosing not to accept second place

HE: That sounds like one of my lines!

HA: I'm sorry, Henry, but I'm just a little bit tired of the Liam Wood soap opera.

HE: And he doesn't care one bit, brother. Finally we are seeing Liam Wood take himself seriously and stop selling out to the fans.

*Wood has made his way down to the ting and doesn't look at Allen as he strides past him to grab a microphone. He smirks as he eyes the security guards

LW: Really? Three gorillas? Like they can stop me doing any damn thing I want.

*Wood takes a step towards Allen and the guards step in front. Wood laughs loudly

LW: Unbelievable. Put them in front of potato boy when he comes out, stop him getting hurt.

*Liam takes steps towards the table in the middle of the ring. There are three white envelopes sitting beside a contract. Wood flips all three over one by one and then rips open the first. Allen moves forward panicked

TA: Those are for after the signing!

*Liam Wood flicks his head to the side to look and him and laughs.

LW: Oh dear, did I ruin the amateur dramatics?

*Wood starts to slide the letter inside out of the envelope, but Born to Fight blasts out of the speakers and Dicey's entrance onto the top of the stage stops Wood from continuing. Wood steps back to the far side of the ring as Dicey swings Betsie around his head and shouts to the fans

HA: Now things are picking up!

HE: People like monkeys in zoos, Harold, and this is as close to that as I’ve ever seen

*Dicey runs down to the ring and joins the gang. He takes a spare mic from the table and speaks

DR: Always arrive late to a party, lads.

*He shakes Tim's hand and nods to the security before looking directly to Wood

DR: I think they probably know what a fella might do to your scrawny little emo face, what with this being the last chance I get to knock that grin out with me fists till New Dawn.

*Wood just paces, clapping sarcastically to the raucous crowd.

TA: Gentlemen, if we could move onto the contract.

*Both men stand still so Allen continues

TA: As Mr Reilly alluded to, from this point on, once the contract is signed, neither man will be able to lay a finger on the other. There must be no physical confrontations or there will be severe punishment, as set down by Mr Jones and the 6CW attorneys. Similarly, the signing of this contract shows both men have no influence over the three stages chosen for the match, which will be revealed once the ink is on the page.

*Tim looks at both men to note any reaction before beckoning over Dicey

TA: Dicey, if you could sign the contract first.

*Dicey walks over with no hesitation and not a word said, dropping the mic and keeping Betsie by his side, signs his name then eyeballs Wood. He doesn't changed that glare even as Allen calls over Wood.

TA: Liam, if you would finish the signing and let us move onto the reveals.

*Wood walks over and signs, matching Dicey's stare the whole time.

TA: Ladies and Gentlemen, at New Dawn we can now officially announce that Dicey Reilly will face Liam Wood in a Three Stages of Hell match.

*The crowd get to their feet and applaud the announcement as the two men stare at each other. Allen lifts the two remaining envelopes and looks over to see Wood still grasping the first. Liam notices and smirks.

LW: You'll have to take it from me.

*The guards look to Allen, who shakes his head

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 21 Dec 2015, 11:51 pm

LW: Ooooo, in charge are we Timothy? I presume they do the dancing back in your dressing room?

*Allen offers no reaction as Wood laughs to himself

LW: I shall carry on then! Liam Wood will be facing the man who has challenged him, come crawling to him for another match, in what will be the first stage...

*He slides out the card inside. Wood smiles

LW: A one vs. one, straight up match. One nil. You are not out-wrestling me, that’s a fact.

*Reilly stands calm and silent. No emotion, no reaction

TA: And on we go. Envelope two

*He opens it

TA: We will see these gentlemen transfer from what one man considers his playground to our Irishman's favourite arena...an XTreme rules match

*The crowd pop and a wide smile beams across Reilly's face. Wood shouts at the crowd but has no words for the microphone. Allen picks up the third envelope...

TA: And for the third match, should we get there...we will see who can stand the proudest, through it all, who can stay on their feet and be crowned the winner. A Last Man Standing match

*The crowd are roaring now and both men just lock eyes. 10 seconds after at impasse, Wood takes steps towards Dicey, who matches him, but the security get in the middle.

TA: Makes sense now, doesn't it?!

LW: I'm not interested in him now; he's a dead man walking. I can save it.

*Wood shouts down the mic but his stare never left Dicey. Reilly just backs away and beckons for Wood to walk past. The security let him slide through. Wood drops the mic, but spits at Dicey as he passes, then grabbing Betsie as Reilly recoils and driving it into Dicey's skull. The guards pounce on Wood and squash him into the corner, but Wood just laughs and can be heard shouting "NO HANDS!"

HA: Cheap shot! Wood takes the cowards route again!

HE: He didn't touch him, Harold, he did NOT touch Dicey!

The guards force him through the rope and push him down the ramp, Wood breaking away and skipping down the aisle, facing the ring, screaming "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET" before turning to the camera and screaming down the lens "AM I SERIOUS NOW?!"

HA: I don't think Dicey minds

HE: That crazy son of a b****

Paramedics rush down but Dicey is back on his feet, blood tricking down his face but a big smile. The scene fades on the chuckle of Reilly.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 22 Dec 2015, 12:53 am

HA: It's more tag team action now here for you on Anarchy, and once again it's two members of the Forgotten stable in action up against those trying to resist the power-crazed group.

HE: You need to be careful Harold, you know Jones is listening to this commentary. Your blatant disrespect is only worsened by that shown by the likes of Adamson, Grace and Red Arrows.

HA: And their disrespect is more than warranted, as is mine. They're the ones doing the right thing, and yet find themselves on the receiving end of a hell of a lot of wrong-doings. Acts that would go punished if there was someone impartial in charge.

HE: Mr Jones is. You're just blinded by hatred.

Riot echoes through the speakers as the crowd descends into a chorus of loud and aggressive boos as Jimmy Phillips enters onto the stage. Once on the stage, the self-proclaimed talent, walks to one side of the stage acknowledges the fans and then the other with a taunt and a smirk generating more heat before walking down to ring and jumps up onto apron and pyros shoot out of the ringposts.

The music continue to boom through the speakers as Tyson Armstrong makes his entrance. He glares out at the crowd, only his eyes visible whilst the bandana covers the rest of his face. He then raises a hand to the sky before crossing both arms in an "X" as pyros explode behind him. He then makes his way down the ramp and climbs into the ring, where he and Phillips shake hands.

HE: Say what you want about The Forgotten, but they have a common goal. No-one man is bigger than the group. Not Masters, not Joshua, not even Mr Jones.

HA: We'll see how long that lasts.

HE: Well, I'd wager money on it lasting longer than the alliance between Grace, Adamson and the Arrows. Hell, I'd wager money on it lasting longer than just the Red Arrows.

The crowd roar to life as "Prince Charming" booms through the speakers and Jack Hurst strides out onto the stage. He nods his head and waves to the fans as he makes his way down the ramp towards the ringside area. He waits at the bottom of the ramp...

“Stronger” blares out as the fans erupt into cheers and smoke pours out onto the stage. After a few moments, Robin Reborn leaps through the smoke, before landing in a forward role, leading to louder cheers from the fans. Reborn then jogs down to the ring, tagging fans hands as he goes, before sliding in under the bottom rope. Him and Hurst slap hands.

HE: Separate entrances for the Red Arrows, what should we read into that?

HA: I don't think there's anything to read into that. How does a separate entrance out-weigh being one of the greatest teams in the history of this company? Possibly the greatest tag champions we've seen?

HE: Because now there is a world title between the two men Harold, it'd be naive to think that wouldn't make a difference.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

In the corner, Hurst and Reborn are animatedly discussing who will start off for their team. Eventually, Hurst steps forward. He locks up with Jimmy Phillips. The Talent places Hurst into a side headlock. The Red Arrow forces his way out of the hold, grabbing Phillips by the waist and then throwing him down with a belly to back suplex, bridging over into the pin.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Both men roll to their feet following the kick out. Phillips throws a wild punch but Jack Hurst ducks underneath it. He then leaps into the air, hitting Phillips with a dropkick to the back. He falls into the corner, Hurst then runs in, nailing a big elbow to the back of the head. Jimmy Phillips stumbles back, Hurst then springs to the top rope and dives off, knocking Phillips down with a flying clothesline. He covers.

Jack Hurst steps to the corner, and he tags in Robin Reborn.

HA: It looks like there's no problems here between these two.

HE: Not at the moment, anyway.

Reborn steps into the ring. Hurst lifts up Phillips, Reborn hits a dropkick to the knee. Hurst and Reborn then connect with simultaneous enzaguri kicks to either side of Phillips' head. Hurst then helps Reborn to hit an aided standing moonsault. Cover.

Reborn locks in an armbar hold on Phillips. He drags him to his feet, knocking him down with a clothesline. Phillips is brought to his feet, and Reborn nails a 2nd big clothesline. Reborn drags up Phillips and then drops him with a roundhouse kick to the head! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2...................Kick out!

Phillips kicks out. Reborn drags him up, going for an Irish whip. The Talent reverses the momentum, sending Reborn hurtling to the corner. He leaps to the top rope and then moonsaulsts backwards onto Phillips, who catches him on his shoulders...

HA: SAMOAN DROP!

HE: That was incredible power from The Talent!

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

Reborn forces the shoulder up. Jimmy Phillips lifts up the joint N01 contender, placing him onto his shoulders. He runs towards the corner, hitting a snake eyes. Phillips proceeds to drive the head of Reborn into top turnbuckle continually. He then drags him away from the corner slightly, before launching Reborn into the turnbuckles with a suplex. He covers.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Jimmy Phillips makes the tag to Tyson Armstrong. The duo pick up Robin Reborn, placing him over their shoulders and walking to the ropes, where they drop Reborn down across the top rope abdomen-first. Armstrong scoops Phillips onto his shoulders in an electric chair position, Phillps leaps into the air and nails an edge-o-matic! Armstrong covers.

HE: Good tag team wrestling from The Forgotten, talent and teamwork runs throughout their ranks.

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

Tyson Armstrong allows Robin Reborn to his feet. He delivers a scoop slam. Reborn rolls up and Armstrong hits a 2nd scoop slam. Reborn rolls up, Armstrong slings him over his shoulders and delivers a running powerslam. Armstrong then runs off the ropes, hitting a leaping splash down onto Reborn. He covers.

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

Reborn kicks out. Armstrong locks in a seated rear waistlock, pummeling down on the head of the former tag team champion continually. He then drags up Reborn, driving him down into the mat with a pumphandle slam. The N01 contender stumbles up, and Armstrong hits a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Armstrong tags in Jimmy Phillips. The duo simultaneously beat down on Reborn with successive stomps, until Armstrong is forced out of the ring by the referee.  Phillips leans over, picking up Reborn and throwing him across the ring with a release German suplex. Reborn rolls to his feet, Phillips grabs him by the head and nails a Russian legsweep.

HE: Tremendous from Armstrong and Phillips, dominating Reborn. That's because they've got a shared goal Harold, a greater good. Reborn and Hurst are in it for themselves, they both want the 6CW world title and only one of them can have it!

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Jimmy Phillips re-tags Armstrong. Phillips lifts up Reborn, connecting with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Armstrong then leans over, picking up Reborn to deliver a bridging belly to belly.

Ref: 1.......................2....................Kick out!

Robin Reborn forces the shoulder up once more. Tyson Armstrong lifts him up, setting up for a sky-high powerbomb...

HA: HURRACANRANA! Reborn showing all the fight you need to become a world champion!

Armstrong rolls to his feet, Reborn leaps into the air and plants him with a jumping DDT. He hooks the leg.

Robin Reborn begins to crawl to the corner, the crowd chanting his name and then Jack Hurst's. Reborn is nearly there when Armstrong manages to grab him by the leg. Reborn gets to his feet and nails an enzaguri kick.

He gets to his feet, looking to Hurst for a moment before going back on the offence, with roundhouse kicks to the side and then some knife-edge chops to the chest. Reborn goes quick-fire with the chops, stepping backwards before sprinting in...

HA: Helluva kick!

HE: He essentially turned down the tag though Harold, it was almost like he wanted to show Hurst exactly what he can do on his own.

HA: I'm not sure about that, it just made sense at the time.

Reborn gets to his feet, and finally he swallow dives to the corner to make the tag. Hurst climbs to the top rope, waiting for Armstrong to rise before flying off and delivering a big clothesline. Hurst then sprints across the ring, sending Phillips flying off the apron with a big dropkick.

He turns his attentions back to Armstrong, who is stirring in the ring. Hurst runs in, catching him with a glancing side knee to the head. Hurst makes the cover.

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

Jack Hurst gets to his feet, he immediately lays into Armstrong with a succession of stomps to the face. He then drags Tyson Armstrong to his feet, where he connects with a big suplex. Armstrong rolls up, Hurst kicks him in the stomach, followed by a kick to the face before again lifting Armstrong into a suplex position...

HA: Suplex into a body slam! Tremendous power!

Ref: 1.........................2....................Kick out!

Armstrong forces the shoulder up. Hurst drags him to his feet, nailing a series of punches to Armstrong, backing him into the ropes. He looks into his hand like a mirror before the final blow. Armstrong doesn't go out of the ring, so Hurst motions Reborn into the ring...

HA: Double dropkick!

HE: Not calling for an illegal move now are you?!

HA: VINTAGE RED ARROWS! DOUBLE SUICIDE DIVE TO PHILLIPS AND ARMSTRONG!

Hurst gets back into the ring, as Robin Reborn hits a couple more blows to Armstrong before rolling him into the ring. Hurst lifts up Armstrong, slinging him over his shoulders....

HA: WASHBOARD STOMACH!

HE: And now Reborn going up top...

HA: FLIGHT OF THE NAVIGATOR CONNECTS!

Reborn rolls out of the ring to the apron, as Hurst covers.

Ref: 1.............................2............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: This one is over! What a tremendous display from the Red Arrows!

HE: You weren't so quick to shout down their double team moves as you were those of The Forgotten earlier on.

HA: You know full well this was different. For now, the Arrows have put aside doubts over their future, that was tremendous tag team wrestling from the off.

HE: Let's see how that co-operation lasts at New Dawn in the world title match.

*Robin Reborn steps back into the ring, Jack Hurst gets to his feet and the two nod, and then shake each other's hands. They raise each other's arms in the centre of the ring, before going to opposite corners to salute the fans.

Hurst is first down off the apron...

HA: DAMN IT!

HE: YES!

HA: They lost, get over it damn it!

*Phillips blind-sides Hurst as he leaps down off the top rope, taking him down with a running elbow smash. He dives down onto Hurst, smashing punches down into the face of the joint N01 contender.

The crowd are booing and chanting for Reborn, who turns around and sees Phillips beating down his tag partner. He runs over to assist, but he is dragged away by Armstrong before he can cause too much damage to Phillips

Tyson drives a number of knees into the face of Reborn, before dragging him to the corner. Tyson Armstrong then pummels punches down into the face, while Phillips continues with the elbow smashes. Armstrong then goes to the outside, where he grabs a steel chair. Armstrong rolls into the ring, he shouts Phillips over.

HA: This is a disgrace.

HE: This is great!

Armstrong throws the chair to Phillips, he holds Reborn in a chicken-wing hold as Phillips smirks.

HA: Doing Joshua's dirty work for him...

HE: This is sending a message, pure and...

HA: HERE COME THE CAVALRY!

The crowd erupt into cheers as Max Adamson and Anthony Grace sprint out, both wielding steel chairs of their own. They run to the ring, rolling under the bottom rope and leaping to their feet. Armstrong drops Reborn, as he and Phillips high-tail their way out of the ring to loud cheers from the crowd.

HA: Adamson and Grace make the save for The Red Arrows! You say these guys can't work together, I think they can. They might all want personal glory, but that can come at the expense of The Forgotten as well. They now know 6CW is a united front, and ready for a fight.

HE: The Forgotten wouldn't have it any other way Harold.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 22 Dec 2015, 12:54 am

Aaron Heath is stood backstage with Tim Allen preparing for an interview

TA: Just one second Aaron

Allen places his hand to his ear
TA: Are we ready. What do you mean two minutes?

Allen looks back to heath
TA: I’m sorry Mr Heath, we’ll be right with you…

Heath shakes his head

??: He’s got all the time in the world!!

Heath turns as Dimitri Pittal interrupts

DP: You forget who you’re facing today Heath?

You need to concentrate on the man right in front of you, not getting your face up in other peoples business Heath!!

Aaron Heath smiles and steps towards Pittal
AH: I can multi task. Don’t worry Dimitri. I know exactly the limited threat you pose. I’ve assessed your threat and I came to the conclusion that we won’t be at this level together for very long so I need to start considering the next steps. I need to think about how Aaron Heath puts himself into the spotlight

So to answer your accusation, No. I’m not the slightest bit worried by you or by the match tonight. My eyes, my focus is firmly on my future

Take a close look. I’m heading to the top!!

Heath strides past leaving Pittal fuming

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 22 Dec 2015, 12:54 am

Thunder is walking backstage; he stops and knocks on a dressing room door, walking in before an answer is given. Keith Leone is sat across the room, his head bowed, his hood pulled up

T: Errm Keith. I just wanted to talk about how we approach tonight. I know you have a reputation for being a bit of a lone wolf but tonight the way we get through this is teamwork. There is no prize for doing this on your own

I know you want revenge against Masters, believe me I get that but don’t let that anger consume you, that leads to a darkness that takes over. I see how that has torn apart people I care for.

Leone remains unmoved

T: We have a real chance tonight to start something special. I know we are only weeks away from New Dawn but tonight the Force Awakens Keith. This is where we start to strike back

Leone coughs but still doesn’t speak

T: OK. Good talk. I’ll see you out there then

Thunder puts a thumbs up and waits a second for a response but when nothing comes he turns on his heels and walks out of the open door.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 22 Dec 2015, 12:55 am

Match 7
Aaron Heath vs Dimitri Pittal

HA: Up next we have a highly anticipated clash between two athletes with very differing styles. Dimitri Pittal has had a rough few weeks, being stalked by a mysterious clown that turned out to be none other than former 6WF Superstar James McManus.

HE: Get a grip Harold, McManus was just putting us out of our misery at the thought of Pittal being UK Champion. Aaron Heath will be looking to show his title credentials tonight and Dimitri better have a plan for this match.

HA: That I can agree with, Aaron Heath is a dangerous individual.

Keep it real-Milkbonehits to an ovation as Dimitri Pittal walks out onto the entranceway. He adjusts his elbow pads and walks down to the ring looking like he means business, clapping the fans hands as he does. Dimitri walks up the ring steps and steps through the ring ropes before climbing the turnbuckle and pointing to the fans. He hops down and goes to his corner.

HA: Dimitri looks focussed on the match ahead.

HE: He better be, Aaron Heath will be fired up tonight.

Time bomb, baby-Powerman 5000 Aaron Heath walks out to a chorus of boos but looks unfazed as he stares directly into the eyes of Dimitri from the entranceway. Ignoring the fans aaron walks down the ramp confidently and intensely staring at his opponent. He stomps up the ring steps and through the ropes before getting in Dimitri's face and sharing some insults, which do not seem to faze Dimitri

HE: This guy means business tonight.

HA: He certainly does mean business but this wont be a walk over, not by a long shot.

RA: This match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, weighing in at 235 Pounds standing at 6 foot 2 inches. Hailing from Dubai, he is the Punjabi philantropist...DIMITRI...PITTAL!

Dimitri steps forward and raises one arm as the fans cheer loudly

RA: Aaaannnddd his opponent, weighing in at 259 pounds, standing at 6 feet. The silver tongued revolutionist... Aaaaaarrrroooonnnn...HEATH!

Heath ignores the crowd as they boo loudly. Heath and Pittal meet in the middle of the ring as the referee has a word with them. Pittal offers his hand out but Dimitri slaps it away and laughs. They go back to there corners and the referee signals for the bell

Ha: And we are under way. Heath and Pittal feeling each other out as they come out of there respective corners.

Pittal looks for a takedown as Heath stalks him, but is blocked into a front facelock by Heath. Pittal looks for a reversal as Heath strikes him across the back several times. Suddenly pittal flips Heath onto his back but before he can capitalise Heath kicks him off and they both stand.

HA: Heath knows he cant fight Pittal on the ground and certainly not from his back. nice little exchange there.

HE: Heath has scouted Pittal and knows what to expect.

Before Pittal can regroup Heath charges into his corner with a right arm and throws fists into his body. Pittal collapses into the corner and to the mat as Heath continues to rain down fists on him. Heath walks back to his corner and runs over aiming his right foot for Pittals face but misses as Pittal rolls outside. Heaths leg is stuck in the rope as Pittal grabs it and wraps it hard around the ringpost

HA: Not once...Not twice...three times around the ringpost.

HE: This is disgusting, its a Wrestling match...Referee DO SOMETHING.

Heath holds his leg in agony as Pittal rolls back into the ring and picks up heath by the hair. Pittal hooks Heath into a suplex position

HA: T-BONE!! And the fans are fully behind Pittal right now.

HE: They need to shut the hell up...Pittal is a classless boring human being.

HA: I could say the same about my broadcast partner.

HE: Wha...!?!?

Pittal stamps down on Heaths leg several times before dropping an elbow on his knee. He stands up and lifts Heath by the head again. Heath throws some body shots at Pittal and irish whips him into the ropes. On the rebound Heath spins round the back and hooks his arms round Pittals waist

HE: HUGE GERMAN. Whose Wrestling now Harold?

HA: No question Henry, Heath is an impressive athlete and professional Wrestler.

Heath goes straight for his opponent with boots and fists to the body

REF: 1....2....3....4...

The referee drags Heath off Pittal and shows him to his corner. Pittal gets up to his feet and Heath gets straight back on his case with a gut kick and hooks up for a suplex

HE: BRAINBU...

HA: NO! Dimitri rolled through and back off the ropes.

HE: HUGE SUPERKICK! Pittal walked straight into that.

Heath goes for the cover

REF:1

HE: 3! Heaths Got it...

HA: NO Dimitri got his shoulder up!

HE: This is an outrage!

Heath complaining to the referee about the count as Pittal recovers and grabs hold of heath from behind

HA: Huge German of his own from Pittal!

HE: This match should not even be still going on!

Pittal turns Heath over and goes for a cover of his own

REF: 1

HE: HUGE KICK OUT FROM HEATH!

HA: Move for move these guys are very evenly matched.

The two men struggle to there feet and exchange blows. Pittal staggers Heath with a forearm and on the rebound hits a huge belly to belly. Heath rolls out of the ring shaking his head

REF:1...2....3....4....5...

HE: Ring smarts here from Heath catching a break.

HA: He needs to be careful here he could get counted out...oh no here comes Pittal.

Heath is stood in front of the announcers table as Pittal comes from behind and tries to slam Heaths head into it, but Heath hits a gut punch and returns the favour. Heath drags Pittal back into the ring and puts his head under his arm in a front face lock

HE: SPIKE DDT!!! Its over!!

HA: Heath is not going for the cover, he has gone to the corner.

Heath has pure intensity in his eyes as Pittal gets up to his hands and knees

HE: ACT OF VIOLENCE!

HA: NO! What a reversal!

Dimitri grabs Heaths leg on his leap and forces him flat onto his back. Pittal keeps hold of the leg and grabs the other as he stands up.

HA: SHARPSHOOTER!!! Huge test for Heath now. That right leg was worked on early in the match.

HE: COME ON HEATH GET TO THE ROPES.

Heath struggles to reach the ropes trying to break the hold as Pittal piles on the pressure...

HE: HE'S GOT 'EM...HEATH GOT THE ROPES.

HA: He did Henry and Pittal has broken the hold.

Pittal goes to pick up Heath with finishing on his mind. The referee is behind Pittal

HA: LOW BLOW! NOT LIKE THIS!

HE: THE REFEREE DIDN'T SEE IT.

HA: Pittal is down to his knees...Heath backs into the ropes...

HE: ACT OF VIOLENCE!!!

HA: Heath with the cover.

HE: ITS OVER!

HA: Aaron Heath with the win!

Heath goes to the turnbuckle and showboats to the crowd as Time bomb, baby-Powerman 5000 plays and the crowd show there displeasure. Pittal leaves the ring. Heath jumps down from the turnbuckle and holds his arms up in victory as his music stops and Sin and Bones-Fozzy hits. Chael Kingdom storms down to the ring and under the bottom rope

HA: We've got an all out brawl here. Chael not happy about Heath costing him his match earlier.

HE: Sore loser! get security out here. Heath needs the adulation of his adoring fans...this idiot cant help but ruin his limelight.

HA: Referees breaking up the brawl now. Its going to be a huge match between these two at New Dawn!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 22 Dec 2015, 12:55 am

Mike Masters is stood backstage before the Main Event; he looks out to the crowd through the curtain and a smile appears on his face

MM: This is my house!
Masters pats the EWF title around his waist

?: You ready Mike?

Masters turns as Mr Jones walks into view. Masters screws his face up with contempt

MM: YOU ask Joshua that huh boss?

Or are these little pep talks saved just for me?

Too be honest it’s a surprise to see you; you haven’t exactly been beating down my door lately. You talk about a family but the head of any successful family has absolute trust in its members

Jones smiles
MJ: As do I…..

I trust that you don’t need me breathing down your neck, watching over your every move. You are the EWF champion

MM: And don’t you forget it!!

MJ: Why would I forget it Mike. I was there from the beginning. I know the talent you have. You are my champion

MM: And what about the freak?

Jones raises an eyebrow
MJ: Joshua?

He is just as important. You two are my leaders. You are the men I look to. EVERYTIME…

MM: So why do you trust him to beat two men on his own but you don’t have the faith in me to hold on to this belt?

MJ: What do you mean?

Masters shakes his head
MM: Leone is taunting me. He knows you don’t believe I can beat him, one on one, no help

MJ: I believe. But I just think………

Masters snaps back
MM: No buts. If you truly have faith in me, as your leader then let me do this

Jones thinks for a second

MJ: At New Dawn

MM: I have to do this, for me

Jones nods reluctantly and Masters looks back out at the fans as the show goes toa final break

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 22 Dec 2015, 12:57 am

Main Event
Thunder/Keith Leone vs Mike Masters/Joshua

HA: Henry this is it...the Main Event!

HE: Mike Masters and 6CW Champion will be looking to carry on The Forgottens dominance over 6CW...

HA: But not if Thunder and Keith Leone have anything to say about it.

Heroes are hard to find-twisted sister hits and Thunder pops out from behind the curtain smiling as the fans chant 6-C-DUBYA. He taps his heart and nods as he points to all the fans. He walks halfway down the ramp and stops as his music finishes and Limo Wreck-Sound Garden hits. Keith Leone comes out and joins Thunder as they walk down to the ring tapping the hands of the fans as they walk around the ring before rolling under the ropes and standing in the middle of the ring staring down the entranceway.

HA: Team 6CW standing strong awaiting representatives of the Forgotten.

HE: They won't be standing much longer if Joshua has anything to say about it.

Leone's theme cuts out as a familiar voice interrupts and walks out from the back

Mr Jones: Due to the animosities between CERTAIN individuals within this match or parties represented by CERTAIN individuals. It has been decided that in the interest of fairness there will be a special Enforcer for this contest.

Out of the back-Royal Blood hits and out comes Crime Lord to a chorus of Boos

HA: In the INTEREST OF FAIRNESS...

HE: That’s a sensible decision; the last thing we want is an all out brawl...

HA: Well that’s what we are going to get look Henry....

Out of the crowd Mike Masters and Joshua jump the rail and storm the ring attacking Thunder and Keith Leone from behind with rights and lefts. Team 6CW turn round and defend themselves with punches of there own. Mr Jones looks on laughing as Thunder is tossed out of the ring by Joshua, and he and Masters turn there attention to Leone. Joshua stamps down on the head of Leone as Masters holds him down.

HA: The numbers game not looking good for Keith Leone...

HE: This is smart from The Forgotten. Mr Jones has really got a well oiled machine here.

Thunder climbs to his feet and looks to climb into the ring but Crime Lord throws him into the steel steps before rolling him in himself

HA: "ENFORCER" HA...The bell hasn't even rang and 6CW look to be fading fast...

HE: Crime Lord just trying to take control of the chaos of the match, that IS his job Harold.

HA: The Referee needs to get in here and stop this.

Joshua heads over to Thunder and uses the ropes as leverage as he pushes is foot into the throat of his prone opponent. The referee gets in the face of Joshua and shows him to the corner. Masters goes over to talk to Joshua about who will start as Thunder rolls under the bottom rope to his. Keith Leone staggers to his feet using the ropes.

HA: Looks like we are getting this under way.

The referee signals for the bell and Masters and Leone lock up. Masters grabs Leone into a side headlock, dragging Leone around the ring. Leone pushes masters into the ropes, on the rebound Masters leaps over Leone as he drops to the floor before meeting with a perfect standing dropkick from Leone.

HA: Leone needs to stay on the offensive here.

Leone continues his offence as they both stand, punching Masters into the ropes before irish whipping him to the opposite ropes. Leone ducks for a back body drop[/i]

HE: Twisting Neck Breaker! Masters not allowing Leone to build up a head of steam.

HA: If it wasnt for there cheap ambush Leone wouldnt be struggling to get to his feet...

HE: Looks like Crime Lord is not happy at all.

HA: This match is nothing to do with him.

HE: Its everything to do with him...He is ENFORCING the rules.

HA: This is not fair.

Crime Lord climbs the ring apron and attracts the referee sharing some harsh words whilst Masters and Joshua stomp at Leone. Masters claps his hands together and goes to his team corner as the Referee turns round assuming Joshua is the Legal man.

HA: Come on Ref get it together...

HE: Clearly Crime Lord ENFORCING his authority...

Joshua grabs Leone by the throat and picks him up to his feet. Leone fights out with rights and lefts and runs into the ropes hitting Joshua with a huge clothesline which hardly moves Joshua.

HE: It’s going to take a lot more than that to put down Joshua.

HA: Leone has got to try everything he can. He is on his last legs here.

Leone goes for it again but is met with a Black Hole Slam. Joshua picks up Leone and drags him to Masters. Masters gets the tag and kicks Leone to the gut. Joshua exits the ring.

HA: Leone needs a bit of luck here otherwise its good night.

Masters picks up Leone and hits a Sidewalk Slam. Masters hooks the legs and turns Leone into a Boston Crab. Leone is in agony as the fans chant 6-C-DUBYA, 6-C-DUBYA. Thunder rushes into the ring and rebounds off the ropes

HA: SHINING WIZARD! That might just be the break Leone needs.

HE: Thunder interfering in the match is the only reason Leone might get tag here.

Thunder goes back to his corner and reaches out for the tag shaking the ropes and stamping as he does so, the crowd now red hot. Leone crawls over to the corner reaching for the tag

HA: Damn that Joshua.

Joshua grabs hold of Leone and lifts him up. Leone goes for a gut kick but Joshua catches the leg

HA: ENZIGURI!

Joshua staggers sideways onto the ropes as Leone makes the tag

HA: HOT TAG!

Thunder charges over to Joshua as he regains his composure. He hits a clothesline to Joshua’s knee which takes him down to one leg. Off the ropes.

HA: DISASTER KICK!

Joshua rolls out of the ring as Masters stands up. Thunder grabs Masters by the arm and climbs the turnbuckle.

HA: OLD SCHOOL!! Leone now begging for the tag he wants to end this.

Thunder tags in Leone, who staggers over to Masters. Picking him up slowly, meanwhile Crime Lord grabs Thunder from the apron

HE: F-5 INTO THE RINGPOST! Thunder will not be getting up from that.

HA: Crime Lord looking to cripple Thunder there, this is disgusting from the Forgotten. But Leone can still win it. He bounces off the ropes...

HA...CONCUSS-KICK!

Leone collapses onto Masters.

HA: NO! JOSHUA DRAGGING LEONE OFF OF MASTERS.

HE: GO TO HELL!!! HUGE CHOKESLAM FROM JOSHUA.

Joshua drags Masters over Leone

HE: Its over!

HA: THIS IS A TRAVESTY! Keith Leone has fought for everyone of these fans out here!

HE: AAAANNND he failed...if this is the future of 6CW then all hail the brilliance of The Forgotten.

HA: You disgust me sometimes.

HE: OUCH Harold.

Joshua lifts up Masters and holds up his arm in victory as the fans begin throwing garbage in the rings

HE: These fans are so inconsiderate.

HA: Like a pack of savage wolves here come Hokori and Stevens.

Hokori and Stevens saunter down to the ring and begin attacking Thunder alongside Crime Lord. Joshua and Masters take turns stomping down on Leone

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 22 Dec 2015, 12:57 am

HA: 6CW EVEN OUT THE ODDS.

Max Adamson and the Red Arrows run down to the ring attacking everything that moves. Thunder begins to fight back against Crime Lord as the Red Arrows focus on Stevens and Hokori. Thunder and Crime Lord brawl into the crowd. Max Adamson comes to the aid of Leone who rolls out of the ring and looks under the apron. Mike Masters is thrown out alongside him. Joshua looks at Adamson, Adamson looks back. Joshua charges at Adamson but is met with a flying dropkick from the top rope from Robin Reborn. Jack Hurst joins the three in the ring as Joshua stands back up enraged

HE: It’s like wiping flies from the windshield.

The crowd chant "THIS IS AWESOME" as Leone grabs a Kendo stick from under the apron and points at Masters. Masters begs Leone and is hit with several huge Kendo shots for his trouble. He grabs a table from under the ring and sets it up outside the ring behind Joshua.
Joshua calls for the Red Arrows to come at him. They oblige as they run off the ropes

HA: DOUBLE SHINING WIZARD!

Joshua crashes over the top rope and through the table.

HE: ABSOLUTE CARNAGE HERE!

HA: That’s why we call it Anarchy! The Red Arrows look to be on the same page going into New Dawn!

HE: But how long will that last with the titles on the line?

HA: Who knows Henry but for now they stand tall.

HE: I guarantee that won’t be what happens at New Dawn.

HA: If not the Red Arrows then who can stop the monster that is Joshua.

The show closes with Team 6CW stood defiant in the ring. The 6CW champion lies still amongst the shattered pieces of a ringside table as his Forgotten stable mates stare at the men standing strong in the centre of the ring with their arms aloft as the crowd go crazy…..

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down