The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anarchy - Monday 21st November - Promo Thread

+8
Nay
Electric Demon
President Trump
Engel Harlequin
JJJohnson
Fernando
x12x
Dolphin Ziggler
12 posters

Go down

Anarchy - Monday 21st November - Promo Thread Empty Anarchy - Monday 21st November - Promo Thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 08 Nov 2016, 10:02 am

Monster Energy Presents: 6CW Anarchy - Monday 21st November

Match One
Godwin Law vs Man Mountain Mike

Match Two
O'Callaghan vs Crime Lord vs Cerberus vs Mike Hill

Match Three
Marshall Murdoch vs Vincent Costello

Match Four
Perfect Execution vs Brandon Perez & Jack Hurst

Match Five
Dicey Reilly vs Victor Smith

Match Six
Thunder & GazzyD vs Robin Reborn & JJ Johnson

Match Seven
Parasite Killers vs Logan Kincade & Blue Dragon

Match Eight
EWF Number One Contender
Engel Harlequin vs Liam Wood

Match Nine
6CW Number One Contender
Cassius Zhi vs Cameron Faith

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Anarchy - Monday 21st November - Promo Thread Empty Re: Anarchy - Monday 21st November - Promo Thread

Post by x12x Tue 08 Nov 2016, 11:10 am

Boo's ring around the 6CW Arena as “Revival Mode” by Every Time I Die blasts from the speakers bringing out he former EWF Champion The World Eater Liam Wood.

HA: It looks like one of the men who will be fighting for the chance to face Thunder for the EWF Title has something to say...as always.

HE: Show him the respect he deserves...Liam Wood is here to save us from the Thunder's and the Engel Harlequin's of this world.

Wood confidently walks out ignoring the boo's wearing his World Eater biker cut which covers an Engel Harlequin t-shirt. Wood slowly makes his way down to the ring looking around at the booing fans before laughing to himself, he then rolls in to the ring and begins to pace slowly, his eyes locked on the hard cam as he speaks.

LW: There's no need to boo you idiots, I come in peace

The boo's get even louder as Wood smirks at the reaction, he then waits for them to die down tapping his watch to show that the fans are wasting their own time as he shouts “I've got all night” without the use of the microphone

LW: You see I could come out here and talk about what massive hypocrites you are for hours upon end but the that's not what I'm here for tonight...no, I'm actually out here to congratulate a man who has proven everyone wrong...a man who has defied the odds and now gets to face me in two weeks time...a man who now gets a chance to go on to fight for the EWF World Title.

Engel Harlequin...

The fans give a mixed reaction with the majority getting behind Wood's opponent

LW: There were many who saw the match up and felt that Engel didn't have what it takes to climb the mountain, they saw him placed in between Gazzy D and JJ Johnson and they felt that he was out of his depths...I admit that I was one of them, I looked at Engel as a man who made up the numbers but last night he made me sit up and take notice and THAT is why I'm out here...I personally wanted to say well done to little Engel.

Wood opens his cut to show off the Engel t-shirt causing an Engel chant to start up, Wood rolls his eyes at the fans attempt to get under his skin and continues to speak, the tone of his voice taking a more serious nature.

LW: That though, is where the niceties stop because while Engel impressed me by surviving his match last night I am out here to give him a reality check because as we all know it's something that clown really needs.

You see Engel, at this exact point in time you are stood on the wrong side of history...you did well to get this far but you have stepped right in front of my path and it is my job to remove you and get what is rightfully mine...you see, I had that title stolen from me and that rematch is MY right, it's MY destiny and no matter how much you want it, now matter how badly you fight for it...it just isn't for you.

Wood's smirk widens as he speaks

LW: There's a reason Engel that you have never been a champion in this company...sure you might have the skills, the determination and the willpower but when it comes down to it you just aren't championship material, you just don't have what it takes to be the face of a company like I do...you're too focussed on how you come across to the fans, to the boys in the back and the owners of this company...so much so that you let it distract that broken little brain of yours.

You're too unstable to be the man Engel, how do you expect to be a champion when you're biggest opponent is yourself? When part of you wants to climb to the top of the mountain but the other part wants to destroy it? The biggest difference between us Engel is I know who I am in every aspect of my life and that makes me a winner...you on the other hand can't even work out who you are at any given second of the day...

...you're standing in the way of destiny Engel, I hope you can deal with that.

Wood lowers the mic as the boo's once again fill the air, his eyes locked on the stage as he waits in the ring.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Anarchy - Monday 21st November - Promo Thread Empty Re: Anarchy - Monday 21st November - Promo Thread

Post by Fernando Tue 08 Nov 2016, 11:56 am

We see Cerberus coming through the backstage curtain post match after putting Vincent Costello through the announcers table as Tim Allen nervously approaches.

TA: Is it safe to have a quick word?

If you value breathing id turn and walk away right now Tim...

TA: It'll only take a second?

Cerberus turns and glares at Tim and walks back towards him backing him against the wall and plants a hand either side and gets uncomfortably close

Now you listen to me you insignificant piece of sh*t...
Tonight i was inches away from becoming no.1 contender...
And you think now is an appropriate time to shove a mic in the face of someone who could snap your neck in two...

Cerberus starts to get angrier and grabs Tim Allen by the throat as can start to hear him choke and turn red

I was told that i wasn't good enough to be on these people's level...
Yet tonight i went out and i dominated these people that are supposedly above me...
I had it wrapped up until that drunken irish c*nt came in and cost me it...
So that weasely little pr*ck Wood could come in do no work and take the plaudits...
Im sure somewhere Harambe Jr is typing up his next repetitive bullsh*t promo...

Cerberus starts to ease his grip off Timothy who sinks down to the floor holding his throat as Cerberus squats down infront of him.

You see Timothy what i did to Costello was a glimpse to the future of 6CW...
If you p*ss me off...I will hurt you...

Regarding the EWF Title...
It may not be happening now...
But sooner or later Timothy...
Im going to get another chance...
Weather it's 6 months or a year from now...
Weather it's that Pretend Superhero Thunder...
The weasely Pr*ck Wood...
 or that joke of a Clown Engel...
 Im going to hurt whoever the champion is and im going to rip that belt from their cold dead hands...

Cerberus walks off shoving various staff out his way as Tim Allen recovers on the floor coughing away.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Nov 2016, 1:11 pm

"La... La La.....La.....Wait 'til I get my money right"

*The crowd are up on their feet as "Rise above it" changes into "Ante Up" and JJ Johnson walks out onto the stage. He is dressed all in black, smart trousers and a black shirt. Around his wrist is obviously a very expensive designer watch. He stares around at the captive audience before nodding his head and making his way down to the ring.

HA: JJ Johnson is live...

HE: And I can't wait to hear what he is going to say....this beef between him and GazzyD is escalating by the week....

HA: JJ has certainly been extremely outspoken about GazzyD's return to 6CW....comments that we are not used to hearing from the "Franchise"....

*JJ climbs up onto the apron and instead of climbing the turnbuckles, as usual, he steps through the ropes and snatches the mic out of the ring announcer's hand. The usual "JJ" chants ring all around but there are some concerned faces in the crowd.

HA: Looks like JJ wants to get right down to business here...

*The music stops as JJ stands in the centre of the ring, surveying the scene in front of him. He seems to ponder for a moment and then he runs his hand across the front of his shirt.

JJ: See this shirt....Gucci done made this specially for me....$1000 right here...

*JJ smirks and then looks down at his feet

JJ: These goddamn shoes.....Testoni....$35,000....

*JJ then beckons the camera forward to focus on his watch

JJ: And I mean please don't get me started on this badboy right here....Vacheron.....$1.2 million....

*The crowd seem a little taken aback by JJ's brashness

HA: I don't understand what is happening here...

*JJ begins to laugh and he raps his knuckles on the lens of the camera

JJ: No? I mean cmon this is what you want right....this the image y'all trying to present of JJ Johnson right huh?....And now there's a problem....now JJ Johnson following the path set out in front of him and we ain't vibing? Damn I guess TV must be misleading to the people...

*There is suddenly an audible "GazzyD" shout from the crowd and JJ laughs. He nods his head and then points around at all the cameras.

JJ: So y'all got that right.....there you go right there, what a beautiful soundbite that will make....maybe edit in some boos.....crank that "Gazzyd" chant up a few notches and BAM!....You guys done got yoself a ready made good vs evil battle....

HE: JJ really doesn't seem happy...

JJ: But just quickly before we go any further, I'd like you to capture this Mr Camera Man....Please because when they run the VT on my feud with Gazzy this will be gold....cmon now, don't be shy....get closer....

*The camera zooms in to where JJ is pointing at his feet, and very slowly JJ turns his foot

HA: What in the....

JJ: History ladies and gentlemen....boys and girls.....Y'all just witnessed the heel turn of JJ Johnson!

*There are some laughs now from the fans, who feel a little more comfortable with what they are seeing.

JJ: I mean watch the broadcast.....watch the way they wanna portray JJ Johnson and make up yo own mind.....You guys done known me a long time and let me ask you a personal question.....I ever let you down?

*JJ turns to the fans who all roar now and a massive "No" chant echoes out

JJ: I ever turned my back on you? I ever insulted the people?

*The noise of the audience begins to grow louder and louder as the "No" chants continue

JJ: Seems the big wigs running this asylum want a new spin on the JJ Johnson story....perhaps Monster Energy want a new edgier dynamic......they want JJ Johnson to be the bad guy.....and truth be told be careful what you goddamn wish fo'....

You want a De Niro for his Pacino? You got one.....you want yo' pantomime villain? Then here you goddamn go....You want to blur the lines between what we all standing for? Then buckle up b1tches because I'm about to take you on the ride of a lifetime...

*JJ takes a deep breath now, his eyes full of anger

JJ: You don't think I don't know where I am....I'm in 6....C.....W!

*The crowd roar and a "6-C-Dub" chant starts up

JJ: I'm standing in a house built by men like Dicey Reilly.......Median.....Ryan Rose....Perfect Jack....Lex Hart.....Diesel..............GazzyD!

*Every name receives a huge reaction from the audience

JJ: You don't think I don't know how many people in here tonight support GazzyD....

*Now a "Gazzy" chant rings out and JJ nods his head

JJ: And you think what, that I don't respect that? That I don't respect his accomplishments? That I don't think GazzyD isn't hall of fame material......Fact is I got all the respect in the world for GazzyD....But don't y'all ever get it twisted because when JJ Johnson got something to say he's gone say it....and I ain't never gone apologise for speaking my mind....some people ain't gone like it, some people gone cheer me to the rafters....but when you got me in this ring I'm gonna be realer than anyone else...

So do I think GazzyD made a mistake coming back? You damn right I do...popular or not I'll say what I want because I always have and that ain't about to change because some corporate suit wearing (beep) wanna put me on blast and edit me to make me look like I'm firing off shots...

GazzyD is a big a55 boy....and he knows where I be anytime, anyplace if he wanna discuss anything I've said....he don't need nobody fighting his battles for him....this don't concern nobody else...

*JJ stares around the crowd now and he undoes a couple of buttons on his shirt

JJ: In life you make statements....not every statement is popular, not everyone likes what you say....and sometimes there ain't no other way to settle an issue than two men just going toe to toe until that (beep) is done....

I feel like we are fast approaching that now...

*JJ circles the ring, dueling chants for himself and Gazzy ring around

JJ: Last week me and Gazzy done both missed out on our opportunity at becoming the EWF Champion....our conflict led to us both losing our focus, allowing Engel Harlequin to take the victory that he earned on merit, make no mistake....my goal always has and always gone be to reach the mountain top....I think GazzyD made of the same stuff....but that ain't gone happen again for either of us until this is settled once and for all...

HE: JJ laying down a challenge here?

JJ: See we both done lost over a year of our careers.....we both done left this game in less than stellar circumstances....the warrior inside, the ego, the goddamn pride don't allow us to go out like that....that's the drive and the motivation to pick yo a55 up and go again....go out on yo own terms....

I know why you came back, Gazzy....same reason I did....I just think I went about it better, I think I left no stone unturned in my quest to get back here....I think you cut a few corners.....in my opinion that's already shown and it will continue to do so...

*There are some boos from the crowd

JJ: Now not everyone gone agree with that.....everyone with half a brain cell got an opinion on this, been a lot o' people flapping they gums about it, putting they nose in where it don't belong....but this boils down to me and you, Gazzy...

So it don't matter to me what Christy thinks or how many times she cries.......it don't matter if Dicey Reilly wants to shove another bottle of Jack Daniels up his a55 and shout his mouth off with opinions that really don't interest anyone...I don't care how Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee on the announce desk decide to portray me or if Monster Energy want to put horns on my head for the goddamn PPV poster...

The only thing that concerns me is putting on a show for all these people....my people and your people.....the only ones that matter....

*Crowd pop

JJ: And it's real simple....because you don't agree with what I say...because to you, you are GazzyD....the "history maker"....the "human highlight reel"...."Mr 6CW"....2 time World Heavyweight Champion.....and you say you've still got what it takes....

So all I say to you is...prove it!

*Huge reaction from the crowd

JJ: Because we can go back and forth for a day and a night....I'm sure we both got plenty to say....but when it comes down to it I want a fight, and I want to fight you....I want you to show me that I'm wrong.....

And in the buildup I'll play my part....I'll snarl for the cameras, I'll throw some insults your way....I'll contrast everything you do just so that it feels like we really hate one another...

I'll do the press conferences and the stare-downs....I'll keep quiet when the "Booking Committee" and Monster Energy, what sort of a55clown name is that anyway?....I'll keep quiet when they skirt over the fact that they've rolled me out every night for Make A Wish because I'm closing in on John Cena's goddamn record.....I'll attend all the galas and I'll wear my pink Susan G Komen t-shirt at all the charity dinners and fundraisers....I'll bust my balls behind the scenes and carry this (beep) on my back just like I did for 6WF because I love to give back to the people that made me the man I am today...

*JJ rips his shirt off now and glares down the camera

JJ: But when I walk out here and I hear the masses chanting my name....

Crowd: JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

JJ: You want me to turn my back on them? To stop doing the photo ops and autograph signings with the little boys and girls wearing my t-shirts in the front row....so that when you do your hype promo for a match you can make me out to be some kind of trash talking punk who all of a sudden don't give a damn...

*JJ climbs up onto the turnbuckle now

JJ: The people that know me, know.....and I don't need to convince anybody else about nothing....I'm telling the people that run this place that they can shove it up they a55es because the JJ Johnson you got right here is the JJ Johnson y'all always gone have...I came out here fo' one thing and that's to let GazzyD know that the time is now...

Come on out here and make a little history with JJ Johnson...

*The crowd cheer as JJ drops down off the ropes and waits

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Wed 09 Nov 2016, 1:11 pm

Wood continues to stare towards the entranceway, as an “Engel's gonna kill you” chant begins to build from the crowd

HE: Listen at these hypocrites Harold!

HA: Engel is certainly a lesser of two evils, but you cant deny Engels tenacity in recent weeks, fighting on to bag crucial victories after a lot of punishment!

HE: Thats all well and good, but they boo this guy week in week out.

The lights go out in the arena as Wood impatiently begins pacing

HA: Love him or hate him, he is on his way to answer the call of Liam Wood and he looks like he means business.

Engel hastily makes his way down to the ring wearing his wrestling gear his hair slick back into a tight ponytail, a spotlight following him, however he pauses at the apron and signals for the lights, which rise quickly. Engel is holding a microphone and raises it to his lips

Crowd: Engel's gonna kill ya...

Engel looks at the crowd, a sick smile etched across his face, lowering his microphone and tentatively pacing the ring. He raises the microphone once more.

EH: SHUT...UP! I don't like people alright!

A small part of the crowd boo Engel's dismissal of support

EH: Who am I...

Engel climbs the ringsteps in a deliberate manner

EH: ...to stand in the way of your destiny...hmm? Liam, who am I?

Engel slowly steps through the ring ropes and gets in the face of Wood staring blankly into his eyes.

HA: Engel certainly showing no fear out here.

HE: No fear or sheer stupidity and Harold, Ha-what the hell is that freak doing?

The crowd laugh as a disgusted Wood looks on, Engel sniffing his opponent

EH: HAHA. YES...FEAR! Even the egotist cannot hide its stench. Don't you worry your little cotton socks...hehe...After all...its your DESTINY! I...am just a speed bump on your way back to the top of the mountain. A mountain your former friend and long time rival, Thunder, cast you from.

Engel laughs as he staggers backwards and into the ropes leaning on them. He wipes a pretend tear from his eye

EH: OH...Its so beautiful Liam, a once in a lifetime main event, a feud written in the tapestry of history...who am I to stand in the way of THAT?
Engel points at himself

EH: I am the man that ended the career of the longest reigning 6CW champion in history, I am the man that has defied all odds, all logical conclusions to reach this point.

Engel walks towards Liam Wood once more with a solemn look upon is face

EH: Ah destiny, a word I know all too well, a word I have used to surmise my standing in this world on many occasions, a word some might say is over used. You see Liam, the trouble with DESTINY, you religiously believe in its will for long enough and you fail to see what lies directly before you.

Engel tilts his head to one side and smiles

EH: Do you see what lies before you? Or is your eye on that glorious prize, on revenge? The most unhinged, crazy, dangerous individual in 6CW stands before you and you expect to just toss me by the wayside don't you?

Engel laughs

EH: Its not the fact I might beat you that scares you is it Liam...oh no...your quaking in those little old size 9's because I don't NEED to win...but let's face it, if you lose you'll probably just cry and whinge your way back into the title picture anyhow...take a look at this face Liam, a good long look...THIS is the future of 6CW, this is MY time.

Engel stares directly into a smirking Liam Woods face before turning around and sauntering over to the turnbuckle

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 09 Nov 2016, 4:51 pm

Dicey is sitting in his changing room when Sally walks in holding a package

Sally: Here this came to the house

Sally throws it on Dicey’s lap and Dicey opens it to reveal a DVD with “Play me” written on it, Dicey puts the disc in the nearby player and the tv comes to life showing the back of a big leather chair

??: Ola from sunny Spain Dicey, it has been a long time since we last spoke, but a mutual friend of ours has reached out to me and asked for….let us say advice

The chair turns round to reveal Charles Kramer sitting with his elbows resting on his crossed legs in an almost Mr Burns “Excellent” way

Kramer: You see Dicey, I have been away but never far enough not to know what is going on in 6CW, I see your problem and it annoys me that such a legend of the business just can’t seem to get the breaks that he deserves, you could leave like Grace did but I know you and the passion you have for the fans and the company so I know that isn’t an option, so let ME help YOU

Dicey: Did you do this?

Sally: Just listen to the man and moan at me later

Kramer: I know how to get what I want just look at the whole Jones thing, do you think you did all that alone, do you think money just appeared for you to hire out that stadium in Ireland or that big stand in front of Wembley, whether you knew it or chose to ignore it we have worked well together in the past and I for one would love to get you up were you deserve to be….and that’s the top of 6CW, I could get you more air time, get you out there, get you noticed by the right people, especially the people at Monster, who better to bring in the new era of 6CW than the Original 6CW Legend…..Dicey “F**king” Reilly, with me backing you, you can say goodbye to the 6WF mongrels, you can walk tall again and not get looked down on by the likes of Reborn and Wood, I can make Dicey great again…..I will be looking forward to your phonecall, let me in Dicey and watch all your hard work finally be for something, Sally knows my details, I suggest you use them………ciao

The DVD cuts off and Dicey sits and stares at the screen

Sally: So what do you think, just look at what he did for Grace and for us against Jones, he knows what he’s talking about Dicey, we should give him a chance

Dicey stands up and grabs his bag

Dicey: I know you are trying to help but I don’t need that kind of help, I’m going to the gym, I’ll see you later

Dicey walks out leaving a frustrated Sally near breaking point

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 09 Nov 2016, 5:18 pm

Wood takes a second, looking at Engel until he reaches the turnbuckle and turns around to face him, Wood then slowly walks up to Engel, standing toe to toe with his opponent

LW:
This is why I came out here Engel, THIS is why I truly believe you need that reality check because what's going on up here (Wood points at Engel's head) is clearly not the same damn thing that is going on in the real world...

...You see Engel, you want to try and get in to my head with the big who am I speech? Fine, go ahead but I'll be here to take every claim and force you to see the truth...I will take every claim you throw at me and I will knock it straight out of the park leaving you with nothing.

Wood cockily motions a baseball bat home run before turning away from Engel and slowly pacing the ring, his voice calm and collected as he speaks

LW:
You claim to be the man that ended the career of the longest running 6CW World Champion but the truth is, what you did was worthless...Joshua had already been beaten by Cerberus, the match was over and the point has already been made...I also need to know, what did ending that career get for you...you see, he was no longer World Champion...beating him was nothing more than a desperate attempt to quench those insecurities of yours...to play the role the fans needed that night...now I forget, were you 'crazy' Engel when you ended Joshua...or is it corporate Engel?! Me for one, I'm waiting for Malibu Engel that comes with a cute pink clown car...

...you see Engel, you can claim to know who you are but you're more of a puppet than McCoy ever was...you play the role and dress accordingly to make your new master smile...I'm shocked that Joshua didn't adopt you and stick his hand up your @ss given how easy it is to make you do or say whatever we want.

Wood smirks in Engel's face

LW:
You can tell us all that you don't like people but we all know that you get a little twinge when these fans decide to stop treating you like the freak you've always been your whole life...that feeling of acceptance is nice isn't it? Knowing that someone actually cares...you can claim you hate it but the proof is clear for us all to see...

...you don't put yourself through the pain, the blood and the scars because you enjoy it...you do it because it was the only thing you knew that would make these people take notice...

...who knows...maybe mummy didn't hug you enough...or maybe she hugged you a little too much but you are a sick, sad, broken little puppy and it's the thing that is going to make you fail.

Wood nods his head and stops slowly pacing, walking up to Engel and moving in close causing Engel to tilt his head, listening intently

LW:
I was at the top of the mountain, I had the girl, the title and the fans...I had it all but it wasn't until I lost it all that I could finally see what's important, it wasn't until I was left with rock bottom that I could see the thing I needed the most in that list...

...the girl, the fans, the friends...they didn't mean a damn thing compared to that title and that became an obsession and it still is...the problem for you, it's not an obsession, it's not a goal...you crave love the most, you need it and that love is going to get you killed time and time again...you deny it but the the fans cheering your name is going to make up for whatever broke you and left you with nothing...

...I can smell it from a mile away, you're desperate and that desperation is the wrong motivation.

Wood moves back, he walks to the opposite turnbuckle and jumps up, sitting on top of it as he continues to speak, looking down at Engel.

LW:
I will say one thing though...for a boy who has probably spent his entire life in therapy with a quack asking him how many times he thinks about his Mother in the shower...you are awful at analysing people.

Wood laughs to himself before sighing and continuing

LW:
Do you really think this tournament for me is about getting back at Michael? Do you really think that my goal is beating my former friend?! Is revenge really my motive?!

Of course it isn't you idiot.

Wood pauses once again

LW:
You remember that obsession I told you about? The one I have for the EWF World Title?! Yeah? Well THAT is the ONLY thing that is driving me...I couldn't care less who the champion is, all I care about is the championship itself and until it's resting over my shoulder NOTHING is going to stop me.

So no, right now my focus isn't on beating Michael...it's about beating whoever is in my way and right now that is you...but don't take this personally, I'm not blowing my load over the fact I get to face Engel Harlequin...to me you are a faceless, nameless victim that is in the wrong place at the wrong time and once I remove you from my path I move on to beating the champion to reclaim the title I should have never lost...It doesn't matter if that's Michael or anyone else on the roster, all that matters is that they have MY title and are acting like they deserve it. It's a sick joke and I am ready to shut that sh¡t down.

Wood smiles

LW:
It's a lesson you need to learn from me though Engel, it really is...revenge, pride...love...it leaves you with nothing and all that matters is that title...but enjoy your pride though Engel, enjoy knowing that you killed the monster because that's all you're going to have when all is said and done.

Wood places the mic on his lap as he remains sat on the turnbuckle, the crowd boo as he mockingly slow claps Engel from across the ring.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Nov 2016, 4:08 pm

The camera cuts to a large gym which is largely empty, bar the machinery. As the camera pans around, it becomes clear that there is a man on a running machine, running at quite a high pace. As the camera zooms in, it’s revealed to be Victor Smith. Smith is shirtless but wearing a pair of black jogging bottoms and black sneakers, and as the camera zooms in, Smith seems go faster, and he keeps increasing the speed of the running machine. Eventually the running machine gets up too much speed and Smith stumble slightly before being thrown back off the machine into the middle of the room. Smith quickly gets to his hands and knees, breathing heavily, before punching the ground in frustration.

Smith: It’s just one setback after another!

Smith now pulls himself to his feet and goes over to one of the walls, before pulling his black trench coat off of a hanger and draping it over himself.

Smith: One mistake; one mistake was all it took to ruin my night. I had every opportunity to take down that smug, self-important pile of human waste. But I made that mistake, and it has kept me up at night ever since. I have shed blood, sweat and tears to get to this point, but I cannot remember the last time I failed in something, certainly not in such a stupid way.

Smith goes over to a bench and picks up a water bottle from it, takes a swig then continues to speak.

Smith: They say one of the best measures of a man is to see how he reacts to a setback; whether he learns from his mistakes and fights back, or if he just accepts defeat. Now I have not accepted defeat, not by a long shot, but I have most certainly let this get to me. I’ve let it eat away inside of me and be my constant reminder that even when I think I am doing perfectly fine, I can still screw up. You see, this is how I am going to improve myself, not by taking setbacks as a given thing, but as a personal affront to me. I never want to feel this way again, and I am going to make bloody well sure that I never let my guard down even for a moment, such that a mistake like that cannot happen again. With that in mind, Mike Hill, I really hope you are watching this in between your verbal masturbation and attacking injured men from behind. You are the cause of my pain and you have most definitely bested me on this occasion, so kudos to you sir. But whilst you believe you have hit your peak, I still have so far to climb. The next time we meet in a ring, I am going to be so much more deadly than you could possibly imagine, and when that day comes, I am going to so enjoy inflicting some of my own pay and torment upon you. So keep on running around like a big man Mike Hill, because your whole world may come tumbling down around you sooner than expected.

Smith now paces away from the bench and goes towards some dumbbells, before picking up the lightest set, and doing bicep curls and scaptions as he speaks.

Smith: But that’s enough time on that weasel, now it’s time to raise the bar once again, and not just because I am no longer opening the show. I face a legend… in fact no, the legend of 6CW, Dicey Reilly. When I started watching wrestling, I watched 6CW and saw Dicey Reilly beating up anyone who got into his way. He is the man that will never allow his morals to be compromised, and is without doubt, the conscience of 6CW. Men can think they have defeated him, but we will see if in 7 years’ time they are still around like he is today. I’m not afraid of Dicey Reilly roughing me up, because I know it’s nothing personal from him, it’s just the man that he is. He is going to try and beat me to a pulp because he was born to fight, and that is fine, he is more than welcome to try. But unfortunately for Dicey Reilly, my temperament is not as great as it usually is, as you may have guessed. Now I no longer feel a need to show respect in the ring, rather I feel the need to get back on track, and to do that I need to take down a big name. Dicey Reilly is my chance to put myself back on the map, and a win over him would force the world to take notice and would solidify my place as a real part of the 6CW roster. So I am going to throw everything I have at you this week Dicey, and I look forward to you doing the same toward me, but know this, I do not just want to, I have to walk out as the better man come the conclusion of Anarchy.

Victor Smith drops the weights and goes to walk away, but as he does so a door swings open to his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Fri 11 Nov 2016, 12:09 am

As Wood continues to slow clap, an angry psychotic gaze forms across Engel's face. Engel begins breathing heavily.

EH: M-mother? MOTHER! HOW DARE YOU BRING MY MOTHER INTO THIS! YOU EGOTISTICAL, ONE TRACK MINDED JOKE!

Engel shakes his head and sigh's

EH: The truth is...I expected...MORE from the GREAT Liam Wood. I mean come on...you just go on and on and onnnn...does it not get old?

Engel falls to a seated position and jollily rocks his head from side to side, smiling a sick smile towards Wood.

EH: You just don't get it do you Liam...you just can't see beyond that title...that destiny...I'm not just going to roll over, I am not going to lie down for you...your gonna have to fight...your going to have to have to gasp for every last breath...your going to have to claw for every last semblance of sanity you can...your getting in this ring with the most dangerous unhinged individual in 6CW...I might be a clown but I am no joke. This ain't no gimmick...I AM ENGEL HARLEQUIN...and I am going on to face Thunder at Season's Beatings.

Engel looks around at the crowd. An “Engel's gonna kill you” chant begins to build once more this time Engel embraces it, his arms wide open. A wide eyed grin across his face

EH: My carnival of chaos, my orchestra of anarchy...can you hear them? Do you hear them sing? Your right, I love there sweet sweet music...I love the way I can conduct the masses to be whatever I want them to be...it is a thing of beauty...and now its time to tune up the band for the grand finale...hehehe...

[/b] Engel drops to the mat and rolls outside the ring, his grin ever wider. He walks around the ring slowly looking under the apron as he does. He pauses, looks at Liam, his smile becomes crazed, he looks once more under the apron and reaches down[/b]

HA: The crowd know whats coming...

HE: WHA-this is not possible...that piece of crap was a pile of woodchippings three month's ago...

HA: Well Engel must have found himself a new toy...

The crowd chants grow as Engel raises from underneath the ring a barbed wire wrapped baseball bat. Adorning its varnished wood is etched a smiley face

EH: You spoke about knocking things out of the park Liam...

Engel points the bat at Liam before rolling under the bottom rope and rising to his feet

EH: Well Mr. Bat is ready for his good night kiss...

Engel swings the bat toward the head of Liam Wood, who almost cat like leaps from the top turnbuckle and lands on his feet. Engel leans pointing the bat towards Liam who backs away slowly

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 11 Nov 2016, 8:05 am

HA: Woah...Engel nearly got things started early here tonight...

HE: What a psycho, he needs to be arrested...get out of there Liam!

Wood rolls from the ring and begins to laugh at Engel who seethes, still pointing Mr Bat at his opponent. Wood begins to move around the ring side area talking as he does.

LW: Perfect...this is JUST how I want you going in to our match...

The crowd continue to chant for Engel as he stares at Wood, Mr Bat still locked on the former EWF World Champion

LW:
...I want you angry, I want you desperate to hurt me and I want your tiny little brain clouded by the need for revenge. You see, you can claim that I'm the one out for revenge but right now all you want to do is take my head off with Mr Bat...you no longer care about the belt, you no longer care about the success...all you care about is little old me...the EWF Champion elect.

Right now you're just like the rest of the people who wanted to kill me off and the result will be the same...there's too much emotion in this for you right now and you're going to make the same mistake that they all did...you're going to rush in to our match at Anarchy and you're going to do everything it takes to get revenge...

...ask Dicey how it felt when his revenge led him to the bottom of a flight of stairs covered in blood...ask Keith Leone how it felt when his revenge led to him putting his career on the line just to get a rematch against me...the man who took his belt.

Wood stops at the aisle way, his eyes locked on Engel with Mr Bat

LW:
You're just like them...you're angry and you're making mistakes...you had a free swing there but because you're not thinking with your head anymore you couldn't even hit a sitting target...I was able to outthink and out manoeuvre you just like I'll do when you rush in against me in our match.

It's over Engel...but congratulations on making it this far.

Wood mocks a slow clap before speaking again

LW:
I did pick up on one thing though when you were spouting your B.S...the way you admitted to loving how you can conduct the masses...are you serious?!...Do you really think these fans are cheering for you because they finally love you?! Do you really think that these morons are going to start collecting your poster?...

...OR do you think it's more likely that they're cheering for you to try and get to me?!

The crowd boo causing Wood to wink at Engel

LW:
You see Engel...when you face off against guys like Robin Reborn who pander to the crowd...do they cheer for you?! When you face off against guys like Gazzy D...who do they cheer for?!

The sad truth is, right now, no matter how you try to dress this up...no matter how you try to boost that broken ego of yours...you're just a supporting actor in all of this...the fans cheer you because they hate that they can't cheer me anymore...You're basically the guy the girl gets with to make her ex jealous...I have a feeling you'll happily get used though right?!

You just want to fit in don't you?! It's why you put on an ill fitting suit and started calling Mr Jones Daddy...it's why you let Cerberus do all the hard work so that you could forever claim to be Engel the monster killer and it's why you're out here trying your best to get these fans to love you...it's pathetic.

Wood begins to back up the aisle way, speaking for one last time.

LW:
So Engel, stay angry and focus on revenge but please remember that at Anarchy I add a Jester's hat to the collection of crowns...

Wood reaches the exit and drops the mic before smiling at Engel and leaving through the exit.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 11 Nov 2016, 2:58 pm

Dicey walks into the gym and sees a Victor Smith over by the weights, Dicey walks over and drops his workout bag

Dicey: You must be new to the gym, do us a favour and hold the punch bag for me……oh and by the way, don’t let anyone hear you talking to yourself, it’s a bit weird, what’s the name? I’m Dicey

VS: I’m Victor, I’m n……..

Dicey: Nice to meet you Vic, you look familiar

VS: Well I am your next opp….

Dicey: Ah it’ll come to me, hold the bag as still as you can, I’m gonna hit it hard, I have a lot on my mind ya know, women, wrestling…..mostly women, well my woman Sally, she is one in a million but does things that just annoy the hell out of me, like earlier she gives me a DVD from Charles Kramer

VS: Who?

Dicey: You know Charlie Kramer, the sleaziest, most two-faced agent known to man, he had a stable of who*res between here and 6WF, Anto Grace….that farting guy….that other bloke, I didn’t say it was a great stable

Dicey starts laughing as he is pounding on the punchbag

Dicey: Anyway, Sally contacted him to help me out, help me out theres a laugh, he only does things that suit himself, just look at the Jones ousting, he thinks he helped me out in all that mess but all he was doing was using my hatred of Jones to get some unrest in 6CW and with the board, see two-faced, now he wants to make me great again

VS: Whats wrong with that

Dicey: Have you not being listening, he’s a rat and would sell me out in a second, look what he did to that poor simpleton Grace, when he was on the decline he dropped him like its hot, that’s not an agent that’s a c**t, anyway I know Sally just wants to help but I don’t need all that chaos in my life, I just want to fight and get back on track, like next Monday I fight some new guy

VS: Yeah Victor Smith (Victor points to himself)

Dicey: I know same first name, what are the odds, like I was saying I fight this kid and then what, Seasons Beatings is not far away and I’m fighting randoms week in and week out, don’t get me wrong, I will fight whatever is put in front of me but to what point do you just look in the mirror and say, WHY, why do I do all this, to what end, I go from fighting the Woods, the Zhi’s and leading Team 6CW to what fighting the Smith’s of this world, no offense to the guy but you get what I’m saying right

Victor nods and holds the bag tighter as the more passionate Dicey talks the harder he is punching, suddenly Dicey stops

Dicey: F**k it, I’m going for a pint at the local nudey bar, you wanna come along, I know the management and most of the girls, they will blow the socks off you………and blow other things if you talk nice to them

Dicey wipes his head with a towel and picks his bag up and see Victor grabbing his stuff

Dicey: You’re a good lad Vic, great talk, oh and by the way, you are old enough to drink aren’t ya

VS: Yeah of course

Dicey: Good, I don’t want another underage drinking scandal hanging over me, she looked 18 to me anyway

Last edited by President Trump on Fri 11 Nov 2016, 3:28 pm; edited 4 times in total

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 11 Nov 2016, 3:22 pm

Christy James is backstage with a microphone, she is sat down and sat across from her are the two gentlemen who introduced themselves as The TA last week. Both are wearing grey hoodies with "The TA" on the front, hoods up, both men have beards although one of the men is a lot bigger than the other.

CJ: Hello, I'm Christy James, live from the backstage area, and this is the first ever sit down interview with the newest tag team in 6CW, The TA. Why don't you begin by telling me and the 6CW Universe more about yourselves?

(The two men look at each other with a smirk, the smaller man taps the chest of the bigger man with the back of his hand and answers Christy)

"Christy, all you need to know is that The TA are here to dominate 6CW, and we will begin with the 6CW Tag Team Division. There is more than meets the eye with us, all will be revealed in due course."

(The smaller man half gets up from his seat when Christy responds)

CJ: Aren't you even going to tell me your names? Your backstory? What your plans are and how you intend to achieve them?

(The smaller man rolls his eyes then smiles, and sits back down)

"Our names, some fans will recognise. Both of us have wrestled before, just not in 6CW. We have been recruited to bring war to 6CW, and no, we were not recruited by anybody from 6CW management. Phase 1 of our plan is to become the next 6CW World Tag Team Champions."

CJ: And how are you going to do that?

"By pinfall or submission."

(The smaller man smirks at his response, then a mobile phone notification is heard. The smaller man gets his phone out of his pocket and reads the message.)

"That's the boss. He wants a strategy meeting. Sorry Christy, it's time to go. Come on big man."

(Both men get up and walk out of the room, causing Christy to panic and frantically ask more questions)

CJ: Who's your boss? Who recruited you to 6CW? Who is he-

(As the smaller man leaves, the bigger man turns back to Christy, staring menacingly at her causing her to stop talking immediately. The bigger man follows his tag partner out the door. Christy gulps as the camera fades to black.)

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Nov 2016, 6:58 pm

The scene changes to Dicey Reilly and Victor Smith standing in a long line outside of a club; Dicey with an exasperated look on his face whilst Smith is looking puzzled.

Smith: But surely if the kid was wearing power rangers t-shirt it should have been a sign that he wasn’t 18…

Dicey: I don’t want to talk about it.

There is an awkward few moments before Smith then begins to speak.

Smith: You know, you’ve got problems with women, but I am beginning that I may never get any respect with what I am trying to do. I have worked so hard to accomplish my goals, whilst people still go by and have no idea who I am.

Dicey: Those are the breaks kid, sometimes you’re the big dog, and sometimes you’re just an underling. Maybe you should start tarting up your CV or something and look elsewhere.

Smith: (sighing) I cannot give up now, I have put in too much effort to get here. Even if the figurehead of this company does not even know who I am.

Smith looks up at Dicey with a slight look of defeat, whilst Dicey looks confusedly back at him, turning his head as if it will help him understand the situation. Eventually Dicey just shrugs his shoulders.

Dicey: I’m sure he will eventually Vic, but being the big dog is not all it’s cracked up to be, I mean I get recognised all of the time, look out.

A woman comes walking up towards the two men, looking quite proper. Dicey rubs his hands and goes to greet her, but she ignores him and goes straight over to Smith.

Woman: Victor, I’m such a big fan. The way you’ve pulled yourself up through the company is so impressive, you’ve never let anyone get in your way, can I get a picture.

Smith looks a little bewildered as the woman poses with him and takes a selfie, before kissing him on the cheek and running off. Dicey can’t seem to understand what has just happened as a woman in a slutty outfit walks past Dicey and winks at him as she goes past security and into the club.

Smith: Who was that?

Dicey: Ahh… uh… she’s a…. an old friend of mine, yeah…but… but lets not skirt past this, why did that girl just slobber all over you?

Smith: I am not quite sure, I guess I am just making some headway in life, maybe tonight and next show will be good after all.

Dicey: Next show, ha, you’re starting to sound like a wrestler. Next show I’ll be kicking the living daylights out of a guy who shares your first name. Anyway this line is starting to get boring, I think I recognise the bouncers, they’ll get us in nice and quick.

Dicey Reilly grabs Victor Smith by his colour and drags him to the front of the line. There is some discussion between the two men and the bouncers at the door, before Dicey slaps hands with one of them, and the two wrestlers enter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sat 12 Nov 2016, 1:31 pm

“They Say” by Scars on Broadway hits and the atmosphere sours as Cassius Zhi confidently strides out onto the stage with his customary cup of green tea in hand. Zhi allows himself a satisfied smirk as the crowd realise he is wearing a white cap with “Make 6CW Great Again” emblazoned upon it and greet it with even louder jeers.

Harold Lloyd : Cassius Zhi is here in typical antagonistic fashion from the off.

Henry Lloyd : You say that Brother, but Cassius Zhi will be aiming to do exactly what it says on that hat when he faces Cameron Faith for the Number One Contendership to the 6CW Title this week at Anarchy.

Cassius ambles towards the ring, ignoring the baying of the fans either side of the ramp. He takes a small sip of tea, places the cup on the apron, then rolls into the ring having grabbed a mic from ringside as he passed. He stalks towards one of the corners of the ring and stares dead-eyed out into the crowd, then returns to collect his tea and his mic as his music dies away.

Fans : CASSIUS SUCKS! CASSIUS SUCKS! CASSIUS SUCKS!

Zhi absorbs the crowd’s ire, taking another sip of tea in defiance, then takes the cap from his head and looks at the caption with a dismissive laugh. He addresses the crowd whilst continuing to look at the cap.

Cassius : First Brexit and now President Donald Trrump .... oh how it must be killing you western wrasslin’ fans to powerlessly perceive someone like me ascend to greatness here in 6CW.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius laughs and mimics John Cena by throwing the cap into the crowd

Cassius : You’re really showing your true colours now Western world. Or should that just be… your true colour.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : You’re a damn disgrace!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : A pasty white stain on this planet!

Cassius : (shouting over the ever-increasing volume of the fans) But you can vote anyway you want, you can vote to close borders, you can vote to build walls, you can vote to deport on mass but you WILL NEVER be able to get rid of me from 6CW! Because I am taking over 6CW… and you may have already noticed that it is far from democratically. I am tearing down your alabaster monuments of a bygone era one by one and stamping my new world authority down onto the heaving chests of your fallen heroes with every single victory.

WITH EVERY STEP TOWARDS THE POWER I HAVE CRAVED.

And now….

Cassius takes a sip of tea to calm himself

Cassius : … now I am only two steps away. Two steps away from being the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion. YOUR CHAMPION! And believe me, once I have taken these final two steps, once I have become your champion at Seasons Beatings, on my very first day as champion I guarantee I will begin to undo the abhorrent legacy of failure that Robin Reborn will have left behind.

I WILL MAKE 6CW GREAT AGAIN!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LET’S GO REBORN! LET’S GO REBORN!

Cassius : But first… I must defeat my fellow outsider, Kanye White!

I mean… Cameron Faith!

Cassius smirks then begins to slowly stalk the ring, stirring his tea

Cassius : You know Faith, I see the brash fur coats, I see the waterfalls of golden jewellery, I see the sycophantic entourage, and despite all that camouflage for your mediocrity I respect you, Faith. I respect you as a brother in arms… and it’s because I respect you that I am going to make you an offer at Anarchy…

… to complete the Kanye look, and leave you with a wired up jaw too after my match winning Dragon’s Fury!

Cassius stares violently down the camera lens

Cassius : Scotland may be hot right now… ICW growing and growing (Fans : I-C-DUB! I-C-DUB!)… Andy Murray reaching World Number 1… even WWE Raw visited this week. But that is where the good times end, Faith. Because unlike ICW, at Anarchy your progress ends. Unlike Andy Murray, at Anarchy your dreams of being number 1 in the world are over. And unlike The New Day jocularly aping Braveheart and the battle of Bannockburn, AT ANARCHY, knowing all that is at stake, the aftermath of our match is going to look more like Lockerbie.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Harold Lloyd : When will someone turn the damn mic off this offensive moron?

Cassius continues talking straight down the camera

Cassius : This is one independence battle you are going to wish you had never fought, Faith. You are going to wish you had stayed in line behind me, reaping the rewards of MY successes, like at Beachfront Brawl. An agent of my reform…. rather than a victim!

Zhi turns his back on the camera and looks into the crowd

Cassius : Because this place does need reform! Without clear leadership 6CW is descending into real Anarchy. Just look at the past week; 6CW is full of drug addicts and murderers…

Zhi looks to the camera again

Cassius : … so at least it’s going to feel like a home advantage for you now, Faith.

And it will allow you a brief acclimatisation before I send you back to that home, laid up with all the other disability benefit claimants… safe in the knowledge that at least your claim will be valid.

Harold Lloyd : This is enough now. Zhi is a vile human being.

Cassius takes a gulp of his tea and shrugs off the relentless abuse from the crowd

Cassius : Tracing current affairs to their logical conclusion, I’m sure someone in England will suggest building a wall before long, but there really is no need. Because unlike the aforementioned William Wallace, the Scots no longer have any drive or ambition to better themselves, to even drag themselves across an invisible border.

Cassius beckons the camera closer, gulping back some more tea, as his eyes narrow sinisterly

Cassius : It’s the reason you arrived here in 6CW clutching a golden ticket Cameron Faith, a Fight for the Right contract, and settled for cashing it in for something other than a World Title. We may have come here from the same place, Faith, but there’s the difference between you and I in a nutshell. For I arrived with nothing yet still aimed straight for the top… the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship!

And come Seasons Beatings, the other difference between you and I will be…

I AM… THE 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 13 Nov 2016, 5:40 pm

JJJohnson wrote:
Come on out here and make a little history with JJ Johnson...

*The crowd cheer as JJ drops down off the ropes and waits

*As JJ looks down the ramp, his wait for Gazzy as interrupted by another man in tonight's match. Childish Gambino's laugh echoes around the building and the fans stand for Robin Reborn. He hops out onto the stage and rattles his hands against the floor before pointing down the lens and shouting "Looks like we in stereo tonight!"

He sprints down to the ring, slides in and goes across the other side without acknowledging JJ. He grabs a mic, puts his title on the turnbuckle and turns to talk to the fans

RR: Well, well, well, Dicey's just adjusted his TV set backstage! He probably thinks the NWA are coming...

*With little reaction from the crowd, Reborn turns to JJ

RR: It ain't a thing, my man, but here he is. Looking down on the world like a King...throwing out challenges and laying down the gauntlet. But are you ready to reclaim this exalted status, my man? Are you ready to take this hype business and still run with the real shot-callers now? Cos I don't go to matches where world champions stand on every side and think I can pull my focus on anything else.

*Reborn goes back to the corner and picks up his title, moving over to the middle of the ring again and staring at the unmoved JJ

RR: Cos nowadays you can only wish that you an imitation of me

*He holds the title up in the air and looks JJ in the eye

RR: I keep my eyes straight ahead and look at whats coming at me. You see me standing around with Zhi and Faith? Nah, nah man, so get your head in this game right now cos I ain't carrying your old ass on my back just cos you think you got to make a name again in the veteran's league.

*He holds out the title in front of JJ to look at, watching his eyes follow it

RR: So take a look at what you used to be...hold onto the memory, and if you wanna join us in the real world then switch on that fake-ass gangsta swagger and join me in 2016...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sun 13 Nov 2016, 9:33 pm

*The Intensity of the booing increases as “Ain’t no stopping me” blasts out around the arena and Faith walks out into the arena in boots, white vest, blue Jeans, cap on backwards and the bling chains. Faith stands at the edge of the ramp, exchanging stares with Cassius who is stood in the ring continuing to sip on his tea. Faith laughs to himself as he starts marching towards the ring*

HA: As you can hear Henry, Faith may be the one man more hated in 6CW than Cassius.

HE: Very true Harold. Cassius has tried and some would say succeed in bringing 6CW to its knees and these fan hate him for it, they can’t deny his talent. Faith however has always had that question mark hanging over him as to whether he truly belongs at this level, and as you can hear Harold these fans believe he is nothing but a fraud.

HA: That’s right Henry, most out there believe his success has been more around circumstance than any true talent.

HE: To give Faith his due he looks more than ready tonight but he is going to have to be at his very best to get have any chance of taking down Cassius.

HA: And he is going to have to be to take down Cassius.

*Faith slowly walks up the ring steps before climbing into the ring and pulling a microphone out his back pocket*

Faith: Zhi, I take it as compliment that you respect me, I really do, but has anyone told you that your patter is P!sh mate. I assume you’re saving the haggis, Irn Bru and Deep Fried Mars reference until for when you want something intelligent to say.

At least why you always carry that green tea around finally makes sense, it’s a futile attempt to hide the smell of bullsh1t from your breath.

*Faith smirks as he mockingly waves his hand back and forth in front of his nose*

Faith: I mean week after week you come out here and talk about you are a beacon for change, for reform. How you stand against everything western culture and this company stand for when ironically you are the very epitome of everything you claim to hate. I may come down here in the designer clothes and the, what was it, “waterfalls of Golden Jewellery” yet look around Zhi, do you see any Faith fans, anyone who actually like me because I don’t.

On Social Media I get daily death threats, I get the type of abuse that even you would think twice about saying, but you Zhi, you’re an internet phenomenon. Millions of people tweet under the hashtag 6ZHIW. Hundreds of thousands dress as you as for Halloween.

What don’t believe me? Just take a look up there, as if you didn’t know.

*Cassius turns to look at the Titantron briefly as various Tweets and Instagram posts of fans dressed as himself appear on the screen, before turning looking unimpressed, to face Faith again.*

Faith: Come on now Zhi, don’t pretend you don’t fap yourself to sleep over those photos each and every night. The truth is Zhi you are just another Paris Hilton, Miley Cyrus a Kim Kardashian, or should that be Kim Kardazhian, you know Kanye Whites bitch.

Crowd: GROAN

Henry Lloyd: And he has the cheek to talk about Cassius’s patter.

Faith: See that’s the real difference between us Zhi, I have spent my whole career an outcast, while like those I just mentioned you have a sense of entitlement that comes with being part of the establishment.

You said it yourself, you believe you were 6WF, just like you believe you are here to singlehandedly reform 6CW. You believe you have already won that world championship just because you are Cassius Zhi.

And that’s going to be your downfall, because I ain’t here to make up numbers, delighted that I made it this far before settling on some pathetic little run with the UK championship again. That Faith is dead, just like your plans of reform, your dream of another word title and quite frankly your career will be when I put you down just like it did to you buddy Murdoch.

Then at seasons beating Faith will finally rule the world again.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 14 Nov 2016, 8:54 pm

*The camera pans around the arena, 6CW faithful in full voice and humour with signs such as "TRUMP IS GOD", "LOCK HER UP!" AND "WE'RE GONNA BUILD A WALL AND BLADE WILL PAY FOR IT!" are shown as the camera pans to Harold Lloyd who is stood in the ring with a microphone in hand*

HA: "Ladies and gentleman, my guest at this time, please welcome your NEW INTER....."

*All of a sudden "Somebodies gonna get it" blares out and the crowd doesn't know what to do as it continues to play....*

HA: "Hello?!"

*The music continues to play as all of a sudden CM Funk races through the curtain and onto the stage!*

CM Funk: "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH BABAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!"

*Funk is running around the stage delirious, the crowd now all sat down in their seats many getting their phones out*

CM Funk: "6CW FANS! IT'S TIME TO PUT THOSE SUNGLASSES ON! BECAUSE CM FUNK HAS A SONG FOR YOU!"

*Before Funk can begin, Lloyd interrupts*

HA: "CM Funk, please I was wishing to introduce O'Calla...."

CM Funk: "Allow me to do the honours sir...."

*Funk signals to the back to hit the music, and suddenly "The Autumn Wind" usually narrated by John Facenda starts...*

CM Funk: music "O'Callaghan is a pirate
Blustering in from sea,
With a rollicking song, he sweeps along,
Swaggering boisterously.

His face is weather beaten.
He wears a hooded sash,
With a silver hat about his head,
And a bristling black mustache.

He growls as he storms the country,
A villain big and bold.
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake,
As he robs them of their gold.

O'Callaghan is a raider,
Pillaging just for fun.
He'll knock you 'round and upside down,
And laugh when he's conquered and won." music

*Funk finishes, looks to the back, can see no clear sign of O'Callaghan, and then decides to try a stage dive into the crowd, but they all move out the way and Funk has to be attended to by EMT's. Suddenly 'Run this town' hits as the lights in the arena go dark. The mixed reception of the crowd grow in volume as O'Callaghan appears on the stage illuminated by the strobe lighting before cockily striding down to the ring, with his titles thrown over his shoulders. He steps into the ring and taunts the crowd, again drawing a mixed reception, before turning and looking at Harold Lloyd stood across from him*

HA: "O'Callaghan thank you for joining us at this time"

O'Callaghan: "I'd like to say it's a pleasure Harold, but you've been indifferent to me in the past, so it's merely company"

HA: "Um ok then....well firstly I'd like to say congratulations on your victory and title win over Aaron Heath last Monday night on Anarchy."

*O'Callaghan adjusts his titles before responding*

O'Callaghan: "Thank you for the respect Harold. Just another tick on the old list, I must new look forward to new ventures"

HA: "Well yes new ventures await, especially after the shock retirement of Aaron Heath - what do you make of that?"

O'Callaghan: "I am not surprised Harold. Heath was always a flimsy soul, aimlessly going through life making random comments looking for bites....when the going got tough, he got going. Like I've always said, I am the next true superstar of 6CW, it appears my only competition just fell at my feet."

*O'Callaghan smirks and taunts the crowd, holding his titles aloft. The crowd respond in a mixed fashion*

HA: "Well no disagreement from me here O'Callaghan. You've certainly made an impact in your first year in 6CW"

O'Callaghan: "Woah woah woah, let me cut you off there Harold.....an impact? AN IMPACT?! Harold, O'Callaghan is currently having the greatest "rookie" year of anybody in professional rassling history. Not only am I multi time UK Champion, not only have I beaten Cameron Faith in his hometown, not only have I introduced a fantastic sing voice to the industry, O'Callaghan is now holding two belts. And I've still got a couple more months ahead of me!"

HA: "Good point well made....speaking of the future, what aspirations do you have upon the horizon?"

O'Callaghan: "Harold, like any good competitor O'Callaghan isn't looking too far ahead. O'Callaghan has some more feathers to ruffle on Monday night, but I'm in the mood for ruffling a few more before then....so I'd like to invite my opponents down to this ring....RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! Come be in the presence of greatness...."

*O'Callaghan turns and looks up the ramp....*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 16 Nov 2016, 3:49 pm

The 6CW Arena goes dark as red lights start flashing around the arena as the imposing figure of Cerberus walks down to the ring dragging his title behind him and grabs the mic off Harold as he enters the ring.

Harold it's time to leave and let the big boys talk...
So get the hell out of my ring before you get hurt...
Go take your seat next to your special needs brother...
And if i even see you look up at me even once...
Im going to climb out of here and im going to dominate you like black guys do your wife...

Cerberus walks slowly towards Harold who hurries out the ring and buries his head down on the commentary table

Now you listen to me you stupid Irish pr*ck...
You can stand there with your titles and your stupid grin all you want...
You're nothing more then a paper champion...
Because Aaron Heath took his ball and ran home like a little b*tch...
The deceased ghost of Hero could of beaten him last week...

Cerberus turns to check on Harold to see Henry duct taping his head down to the commentary table

Do you remember about a month ago when during your "greatest" year i was pinning your shoulders to the mat for the 3 count...
You can hold as many titles as you like but the fact is when people like Crime Lord & Aaron Heath held on to them for so long...
They lose recognition of being worthwhile and no one wants to touch them...

You see this O'Callaghan...

Cerberus raises his UK Title in his face

This is a real title...
I may not defend it as much as these idiots in the crowd staring at me would like too...
But when i do they know it's a special occasion seeing me in action...
Because i'm that damn good at what i do...
Weather it's sh*t wrestlers like you, Crime Lord or Mike Hill
Or talented people like Dicey & Engel...
When i am around i elevate people to my level...
And if you can't stay there you get put to sleep...

Cerberus takes a seat in the corner

I look forward to your stupid reply full of random song lyrics...
Or will it be sarky Irish remarks so you can live your dream of being a poundland Conor McGregor?
When in reality your just a tanned Sheamus without the ridiculous haircut...

Cerberus just sits in the corner tossing his microphone up and down every now and then looking at Harold's taped down head.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 17 Nov 2016, 4:07 pm

The camera cuts to a rather garish PMTV logo followed by some chintzy music with images of stars from TOWIE, Geordie Shore & Made in Chelsea in poses and being snapped by the Papparazi. As the intro comes to a close it cuts to a studio where two people are sat on a couch with beaming smiles.

Female: Hi I’m Regina Phalange, this is PMTV and welcome to a new edition of Z Listers, your one-stop shop of celebrity gossip!
Today we’ve also got a special guest presenter joining me on the couch, the one and only Bam Sparkleton! Hi Bam! Bam?

Bam is busy taking a selfie as the camera pans to him, he sees the camera and puts his phone away briefly…

Bam: O to the M to the G! It’s like totz amazeballs to be on this show, I am like just hashtag freaking out right about now.

Regina: It’s a pleasure to have you on the show Bam, how’s life been for you since we last saw you?

Bam: It’s been like sooooooo saweeet! I’ve been spending the last six months jetting across the globe where I’ve been filming my latest show ‘Bam Airs’, sort of like that show Idiot Abroad but like with me in it who’s not an idiot, so just more like the abroad bit! I got to meet like all my fave celebs like Joey Essex, Justin Bieber and the fat one from Little Mix. Joey and me did like the most awesome mannequin challenge involving some Cambodian orphans in a Gucci sweatshop, you had to just be there!

Regina: That sounds great Bam, but let’s look now at what we’ve got coming up on the show today! Later on we’ve got coverage from last night’s Netflix & Chill Awards where Vicky Pattinson showed her foo foo after a woo woo or two. We’ve also got an in-depth and fascinating chat with Scarlett Moffatt on why her new teeth make her look like Alan Carr’s sister. But first up and this is closer to home for you Bam, we have someone you may well remember?

Bam: Member berries?

Regina: Nope this is a world exclusive, we’ve acquired footage from the day that Kevin Johnson aka Hero unfortunately was found dead in his hotel room, it shows Hero getting involved in a heated argument outside his hotel!

Bam: This is like bigger news than like when 1 Direction announced they were taking a hiatus.

Regina: Roll VT!

The screen cuts to mobile coverage of outside the Radisson Hotel opposite the Wembley Arena, Hero is seen signing autographs and does a selfie for the phone.

Bam: I’m liking this already, Nice teeth work he’s had done, wonder if he went to where I got mine done?

Suddenly from the corner of the screen an Asian man comes into view and starts shouting at Hero.

Bam: Ermagherd that’s Cassius! He’s one mean mo-fo, oh the tales I could tell you about him! Worst of all, he never checks after he flushes, so many times after I went to use the 6CW loos after him there were tell tale signs he’d been there if you catch my drift. We used to call him Hong Kong Pooey.

On screen Cassius is getting increasingly angry as hero tries to brush him off, audible shouts of ‘You’re not f**kin stealing my spot’ and ‘You’re not famous anymore’ yell out before he then decides to take it physical connecting with a punch to Hero’s face knocking Hero’s sunglasses onto the floor. Security from the hotel rush to Hero’s aid and prize Cassius off him but not before he’s connected with another couple of blows to Hero’s torso. As he’s moved away a shout of ‘I’ll f**king kill you if you step in my ring Hero, f**king kill you!’ and it fades to black.

Bam: Ooh spoiler alert! Do we do the Easterenders Doof doofs now?

Regina: Doof doofs?

Bam: You know. Like when the show has a cliffhanger and they go to the doof doofs.

Bam does the Eastenders end credit music as it goes to a commercial break.

Last edited by Hero on Thu 17 Nov 2016, 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 17 Nov 2016, 9:14 pm

"The Next Big Thing" blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Mike Hill swaggers out onto the stage, microphone in hand. Cerberus merely turns his head from the corner while O'Callaghan stares down the ramp, adjusting his two title belts as he does so.

HA: And now Mike Hill is out here to join the fun too!

HE: Shut the hell up Harold, Cerberus has already told you once.

Hill motions for the music to be cut as he reaches the bottom of the ramp and stops.

MH: This is cute. Really cute. Mike Hill knows he is a figure who has transcended the wrestling industry for years but not to this extent. Mike Hill did not know his genius managed to make its way into the homes of freaks and rich boys like you two. I mean, that can be the only explanation as to why you are both out here pretending to be Mike Hill right?

Cerberus, you are that "damn good" are you? hmm that sounds quite familiar to Mike Hill. O'Callaghan, you've decided to start referring to yourself in the third person? Very original. All we need now is for Crime Lord to walk out from behind the curtain and declare that he sets the Standard and we have the full set.

Just wait there a second guys...

*Hill smiles as he walks from the bottom of the stage to the steel steps and then climbs into the ring.

MH: This crowd may not believe it but Mike Hill always wants to make his fans happy, let alone his two biggest fans. So now, you're sharing the squared circle with The Next Big Thing, this must be a dream come true. Can we just few moments silence so these two can take a deep breath and appreciate being in the presence of Mike Hill? Don't worry guys, there is no hurry, Mike Hill knows just how much this means to you.

*Hill stands with his arms out-stretched, leaning back slightly with his eyes closed as he spins on the spot.

MH: Mike Hill trusts that is enough time for you two to sit there in awe as you share this ring with your idol. It was a real privilege for you. Unfortunately, Mike Hill can't say the same. In fact, Mike Hill has never felt more under-whelmed and disappointed in his career.

A fatal four way match, involving two champions of this company, one of whom is a double belt holder. You expect the best...and yet this is what Mike Hill is confronted by. Mike Hill decides to use his valuable free time to grace these fans with his presence, and yet he is met with Lex Hart minus the charisma and Joshua minus the scariness and mystery.

Is this really it 6CW? Huh? Mike Hill thought this company was supposed to be the battleground of the best? Wait there, it's now all starting to make sense. This is why the management of this company came crawling on their hands and knees to Mike Hill, and to the rest of the 6WF alumni. It's why they knocked on our doors, throwing around cash like it was going out of fashion. They saw what was coming through...and they knew it wasn't anything special.

They knew they needed to get someone who would raise the STANDARD. They knew that they needed the best and that is why they came to guys like me. They knew we'd come in here and our mere presence would make others raise their game. They pushed Mike Hill in the direction of Geoff Steel, this legend of the company. And do you know why? Because they needed to keep him relevant. They needed him in the spotlight, to be the new Mr 6CW when Gazzy D realised he just wasn't good enough to get the job done anymore.

And Mike Hill went along with it initially. Mike Hill let Geoff Steel ride his co-tails. But in the end, Geoff Steel was not just riding the co-tails of Mike Hill, he was clinging on for dear life. And yet he started thinking he was great again...he started thinking he was on Mike Hill's level. That was when it was enough. Geoff Steel was never and never will be on Mike Hill's level. No-one in this company will ever be this GOD DAMN GOOD.

The fact of the matter is everyone associated with this company should feel blessed. You two in here. The two motor-mouths on the outside. Everyone in the backstage area, the referees, the producers, the board. You have been blessed by our presence. You have been touched by greatness. Don't rebel, don't fight it. Accept it, appreciate it, embrace it. Just enjoy the ride, as Mike Hill raises the Standard one match at a time.

*Hill once again stands in the middle of the ring, arms out-stretched as he turns between staring at the other two competitors in the ring.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 17 Nov 2016, 9:38 pm

Our scene opens in the back of the 6CW Arena as we see Jack Hurst enter the building and head towards the locker rooms with Kelsey following near by, she attempts to speak to him but he avoids her

KC: Jack will you listen to me?! You're going to have to speak to me soon...

JH: You don't get it...that little ingrate embarrassed me in front of the world after everything I did for him, he's need to know who the boss is in this relationship if he wants it to work...

Kelsey cuts Jack off

KC: Don't you see the problem with that?! How can you be a team if you're always arguing? Tonight you have a huge chance...don't blow that.

Jack pauses for a second

JH: Very well...where is the boy anyway?

Jack reaches the locker room and pushes the door open to reveal Brandon Perez surrounded by his groupies including Sir Chimpington and Jeeves, Boobatron 5000, Brandon's personal trainer Jesus and of course Brandon's Angels Brandi, Chantelle and Porche. Brandon stands up as various members of the groupies encourage him.

Brandon coughs before speaking, seemingly very nervous

BP: Jack...I'm...er...glad you're here as I think it's time we spoke about our team...

Jack rolls his eyes but then looks at Kelsey who gives him a stern look causing Jack to take a seat before nodding at Brandon who removes a piece of paper from his pocket and begins to read

BP: Jack, this is an intervention...since we formed the team of Perez and Hurst or as I like to call us The Big Boys Club, it has been clear that you see me as your understudy but I am so much more than that...I know together we can take the tag team division and double team people as well as I used to back in the day on film sets such as Schindler's Fist, Forrest Hump and The Fantastic Mr F**ks.

Brandon pauses for applause that never comes before continuing

BP: What I'm saying is we are a team and the only way it works is if we take this head on together...what do you say?! Are you ready to beat off the other teams and change the world?! Are you ready to beat them all off?!

Jack holds his finger up before sighing

JH: Fine, just stop talking for a second...

Jack looks at Kelsey before speaking again

JH: let's do this...

Jack stands up and shakes Brandon's hand before going to his locker leaving Brandon and the groupies to celebrate.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon 21 Nov 2016, 7:26 pm

Perfect Jack and Lex Hart are stood backstage talking to each other in a locker room.

PJ: We survived for so long last time out in that god forsake gauntlet match, beating those other teams only for Fanatic and McManus to steal the win. They picked up the scraps, I beat they're happy with themselves, beating an already broken and hurt team.

LH: I agree, they know they can't beat us two on two. Just like 6CW knows no one can beat us. They want a competitive tag team division and they're not getting it and do you know why?

PJ: OH I know why Lex.

LH: You're damn right you do and everyone else knows it, even everyone else in the division. We are just too good. It wouldn't surprise me if management here have a trick or two up their sleeves for our match.

PJ: I agree, it shocks me that they're not even trying to look after their hottest commodities. As champions we should be reaping the benefits, not being treated like the commoners that the rest of the division are.

LH: There's a reason why this company has nearly gone under a couple of times, and there's also a reason why they begged us both to come back at different points.

PJ: That is right Lex. Now let's get ready to go, we have yet another tag team match to win.

Both men shake hands and leave the locker room.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down