The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edinburgh Rugby v Benetton Treviso, 8 January

+12
Welly
MacKnocked-on
TheMildlyFranticLlama
RuggerRadge2611
jimbopip
des
VinceWLB
EWT Spoons
Nematode
funnyExiledScot
RDW
George Carlin
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Edinburgh Rugby v Benetton Treviso, 8 January Empty Edinburgh Rugby v Benetton Treviso, 8 January

Post by George Carlin Mon 04 Jan 2016, 8:51 am

Edinburgh Rugby v Benetton Treviso, 8 January Edinbu10                   Edinburgh Rugby v Benetton Treviso, 8 January Trevis11
Edinburgh Rugby v Benetton Treviso
Friday 8 January 2016
KO 19:30
BT Murrayfield

[Not currently listed as being on TV]

Referee: Gary Conway (IRFU, 20th competition game)
Assistant Referees: Mike Adamson, Stephen Hart (both SRU)
Citing Commissioner: John Kirk (SRU)

A. Head to Head

11 Played 11
7 Wins 4
4 Losses 7
0 Draws 0
265 Points 194

B. Current Form

Edinburgh Rugby
2/1/16 Glasgow 11 - 14 Edinburgh
27/12/15 Edinburgh 23 - 11 Glasgow
18/12/15 Edinburgh 18 - 15 London Irish

Benetton Treviso
3/1/16 Treviso 8 - 18 Zebre
27/12/15 Zebre 28 - 25 Treviso
19/12/15 SF Paris 40 - 14 Treviso

C. Teams

Edinburgh Rugby
Edinburgh Rugby v Benetton Treviso, 8 January Gail_p10
15 Jack Cuthbert
14 Dougie Fife
13 Michael Allen
12 Matt Scott
11 Damien Hoyland
10 Greig Tonks
9 Sam Hidalgo-Clyne

1 Rory Sutherland
2 Neil Cochrane
3 W P Nel
4 Anton Bresler
5 Alex Toolis
6 Mike Coman (captain)
7 John Hardie
8 Cornell Du Preez

16 Stuart McInally
17 Allan Dell
18 John Andress
19 Jamie Ritchie
20 Magnus Bradbury
21 Sean Kennedy
22 Blair Kinghorn
23 Andries Strauss

Benetton Treviso
Edinburgh Rugby v Benetton Treviso, 8 January Marian11
15 Luke McLean
14 Andrea Pratichetti
13 Sam Christie
12 Alberto Sgarbi
11 Simone Ragusi
10 James Ambrosini
9 Chris Smylie

8 Robert Barbieri
7 Alessandro Zanni ( C )
6 Marco Barbini
5 Jeff Montauriol
4 Filo Paulo
3 Salesi Manu
2 Roberto Santamaria
1 Matteo Zanusso

16 Ornel Gega
17 Cherif Traorè
18 Alberto De Marchi
19 Tom Palmer
20 Francesco Minto
21 Marco Lazzaroni
22 Alberto Lucchese
23 Enrico Bacchin

Last edited by George Carlin on Thu 07 Jan 2016, 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Edinburgh Rugby v Benetton Treviso, 8 January Empty Re: Edinburgh Rugby v Benetton Treviso, 8 January

Post by RDW Mon 04 Jan 2016, 9:05 am

A BP win is very much needed here, and with Treviso having played yesterday hopefully they will be sending a weakened side. As we all know it's not within Edinburgh's DNA to storm to rampaging 6 try wins but one would be very much appreciated just now!

We had a bit of chat on the 1872 thread about selection but I hope he goes for the strongest team possible - fitness and energy levels permitting. If Du Preez us running on empty then absolutely replace him, but if he's still showing up well at training then he needs to start again. I just hope he's subbed off early if we build up a decent lead! Apparently some players have been doing limited training the last few weeks given how many games they've been having to play - limited contact training etc.

The other point of note is that Edinburgh have brought in a cheaper £15 adult 'roving' ticket with the £20 ones being for a reserved seat. This might even pursuade me to go!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Edinburgh Rugby v Benetton Treviso, 8 January Empty Re: Edinburgh Rugby v Benetton Treviso, 8 January

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 04 Jan 2016, 11:17 am

Yep, we could really use a 5 pointer here to consolidate our position after The Walloping of the Great Unwashed.

I would keep the backline intact, perhaps bringing back Tom Brown if his body has recovered from putting Glasgow's playground bully firming in his place. I think some rotation in the pack is needed, certainly Hamish Watson could really use a game as could Ben Toolis, so I'd start both at 5 and 7 respectively, and move John Hardie to 6 with Coman in at 8. I'd actually be tempted by a 6-2 split on the bench, as it's really the forwards who are needing to be managed rather than the backs, plus Tonks can cover a range of positions.

My 23 for this one:

1.Sutherland 2.Cochrane 3.Andress 4.A Toolis 5.B Toolis 6.Hardie 7.Watson 8.Coman (c) 9.SH-C 10.Burleigh 11.Hoyland 12.Scott 13.Allan 14.Brown 15.Cuthbert

16.Dickinson 17.Ford 18.Nel 19.Bresler 20.Ritchie 21.Du Preez 22.Kennedy 23.Tonks

I'll be going along to this, which is not usually a good omen for Edinburgh!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 04 Jan 2016, 12:05 pm

The last few weeks has hopefully taught Solomons that our subs can generally be trusted. The bench has been emptied by the time we scored the rolling maul in the first leg and our reserve front row were in during the last ditch defensive heroics in the 2nd leg.

If Dickinson is back he may start - he's probably only got 3 games left before the 6N break so he'll need some game time. Would be a shame on Sutherland, but he'll get plenty time over the coming months.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nematode Mon 04 Jan 2016, 2:08 pm

I think this needs to be a BP win in order to keep momentum up.

My team would be:

Sutherland, Cochrane, Andress, Toolis, Toolis, Watson, Hardie, Coman, Kennedy, Tonks, Hoyland, Scott, Allen, Brown, Cuthbert

I'd go for Kennedy at SH as he just seems a little sharper atm and we shouldn't really need SHC's boot. I'd also be tempted to start Tonks at 10 and bench Burleigh to replace Scott at around 50 mins to give the pair a little bit of a rest.

Nematode

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 04 Jan 2016, 3:34 pm

I think we're on the same lines Tode, and it's a fair call to give Burleigh a rest (and Tonks some gametime). Don't agree on Hidalgo-Clyne however. I do think we'll want his boot in the first half to hopefully get us out in front. Kennedy can sharpen things up as an impact sub and hopefully we can use his sniping game to get us some yards as we look to score that bonus point try.....

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by Nematode Mon 04 Jan 2016, 3:50 pm

It's a hard call to make on SHC. I don't think he's quite hit the form he was at last season so maybe giving him this game to really push himself would give him confidence for the games coming up when we will need him.

On the other hand, I was impressed with Kennedy when he came on (I think as a sub in 1872 leg 1). Without Hart I fear the competition of three decent SHs has been lost and giving Kennedy more gametime could be the rivalry that SHC needs to push him on.

Nematode

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Mon 04 Jan 2016, 3:55 pm

I can't see it confirmed anywhere, but apparently Treviso have sacked their head coach.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Mon 04 Jan 2016, 3:57 pm

Apart from on their website...I really should have checked there first

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 04 Jan 2016, 4:25 pm

Nematode wrote:It's a hard call to make on SHC. I don't think he's quite hit the form he was at last season so maybe giving him this game to really push himself would give him confidence for the games coming up when we will need him.

On the other hand, I was impressed with Kennedy when he came on (I think as a sub in 1872 leg 1). Without Hart I fear the competition of three decent SHs has been lost and giving Kennedy more gametime could be the rivalry that SHC needs to push him on.

I've actually been quite impressed with Fowles when he's played. Looks quite organised and his service is pretty decent.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 04 Jan 2016, 4:38 pm

EWT Spoons wrote:I can't see it confirmed anywhere, but apparently Treviso have sacked their head coach.

Strange, given they have just beaten Zebre away.

Well hopefully they will arrive a shambles, as opposed to galvanised and with a point to prove!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Mon 04 Jan 2016, 6:02 pm

I think they lost to Zebre. 18-8

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 04 Jan 2016, 6:31 pm

So they did - it must not have been full time when I saw the score.

So we really need to get a BP win against this shower then!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Mon 04 Jan 2016, 8:19 pm

In February, it will be one year Treviso haven't won a single game.

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 05 Jan 2016, 8:02 am

VinceWLB wrote:In February, it will be one year Treviso haven't won a single game.

That us an astonishing stat. Puts our gripes into perspective!

So to summarise:

They only have a 5 day turnaround
They have just sacked their coach
They haven't won a game in almost a year

This has to be a 5 pointer.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 05 Jan 2016, 8:52 am

Solly needs to play all of his journeymen and academy players here because it's going to be a long season for his regulars. If you cannot rest them for this game, then you never will.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 05 Jan 2016, 9:04 am

George Carlin wrote:Solly needs to play all of his journeymen and academy players here because it's going to be a long season for his regulars. If you cannot rest them for this game, then you never will.

Although I agree with the general sentiment I don’t think mass rotation is appropriate – we’re not a strong enough team yet that can play our B team and still expect a BP win, and we certainly need a BP win.

Du Preez and Bresler need a rest or benched if possible but the majority of our 1st XV was rested for the London Irish game 3 games ago (including Ford, Nel, Hardie, Burleigh, Scott).  Taking the 5 games in a row rule for Scottish players, they should be OK for this one.

Saying that, the two victorious 1872 games were particularly brutal so there may be others in need of a rest.

This game is more important than the Challenge Cup games coming up IMO so should be targeted as such.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 05 Jan 2016, 9:31 am

I agree that wholesale changes might be too much, but we do need a fair bit of rotation. I know they had a break during the LI game, but I would be tempted to give Ford and Nel a rest for this game as they are going to be playing a lot.

Also Du Preez has played every game this season in the league (benched for 2), so he's probably due a break

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 05 Jan 2016, 9:45 am

It would be a massive boost if McKenzie and especially Manu returned, as we're really short of options if they're still out.

Anyone heard when they are likely to return? There were rumours that Manu needed surgery a few weeks ago.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nematode Tue 05 Jan 2016, 9:54 am

Just watching the 1872 game (it's on YouTube) and Hardie took a big hit from Naiayravoro - feel he might be unavailable.

Nematode

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 05 Jan 2016, 10:04 am

Nematode wrote:Just watching the 1872 game (it's on YouTube) and Hardie took a big hit from Naiayravoro - feel he might be unavailable.

He was being relentlessly targeted by Glasgow too - driving him well past the ball in rucks, holding him down, the odd cheap shot after he'd been tackled etc. Fusaro was the prime instigator!

I suppose if you are inferior to someone in every way on a rugby pitch then you need to resort to dirty tactics...
Very Happy

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 05 Jan 2016, 10:37 am

I noticed that on Hardie as well, and to be honest it was pretty effective. He completely bossed the first leg but was less effective in the second. I thought the 2nd leg was Fusaro's best performance in a long time, and Blake was useful as well off the bench.

If Hardie is less than 100% then he should be rested on Friday. Watson is a very decent replacement and could use a start. He never lets us down.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 05 Jan 2016, 10:57 am

Watson has been on the injury list lately - he's be another good person to have back available

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 05 Jan 2016, 11:34 am

Watson doesn't have Hardie's power in the tackle but he gets around the park brilliantly and when he gets really low his ball carrying is a complete menace for the opposition to deal with. Great work rate as well.

Some very decent opensides knocking around the Scottish game: Hardie, Barclay, Cowan (although I want him at 6 in the 6 Nations), Watson, Blake and Fusaro. Possibly now our position of greatest depth.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by des Wed 06 Jan 2016, 11:49 am

This will be my first missed home game this season. My wife sprung an unexpected night out (for her) on me so I'll be on baby sitting duties. I'm considering booking transport to Grenoble for revenge.

I'd like both Italian teams to stop thinking they can target us for their yearly home/away win.

des

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 06 Jan 2016, 11:52 am

des wrote:This will be my first missed home game this season.  My wife sprung an unexpected night out (for her) on me so I'll be on baby sitting duties.  I'm considering booking transport to Grenoble for revenge.

I'd like both Italian teams to stop thinking they can target us for their yearly home/away win.

We should share a season ticket next season. Between the games you go to and the games I can make, we'd get to every game of the season.....this will be only my third home game of the season....provided I actually make it!

We absolutely have to win this contest. We cannot beat Glasgow home and away (sort of) and then choke to Treviso at home....can we...

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 06 Jan 2016, 12:04 pm

Well other than a pre-season friendly the 1872 home leg was my first Edinburgh game this season.

Planning a wedding ain't cheap you know! monkey

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 06 Jan 2016, 12:21 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Well other than a pre-season friendly the 1872 home leg was my first Edinburgh game this season.

Glory hunter. You're just attending the games you know Edinburgh will win.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 06 Jan 2016, 12:30 pm

Laugh

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 06 Jan 2016, 3:33 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Well other than a pre-season friendly the 1872 home leg was my first Edinburgh game this season.

Have you got to the part where you have to buy gifts for best man, ushers, maid of honour and bridesmaids etc.? That's the bit I didn't budget for, and given the alcohol consumption of that collective at my wedding, the expediture that most stuck in my throat!!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 06 Jan 2016, 3:39 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:

Have you got to the part where you have to buy gifts for best man, ushers, maid of honour and bridesmaids etc.? That's the bit I didn't budget for, and given the alcohol consumption of that collective at my wedding, the expediture that most stuck in my throat!!

I've got the stag do at the end of January to worry about before considering all of that.

(I hope Jimbo is reading this - I know how much he likes hearing about the wedding of the century!)

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 06 Jan 2016, 3:45 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

I've got the stag do at the end of January to worry about before considering all of that.

(I hope Jimbo is reading this - I know how much he likes hearing about the wedding of the century!)

His enthusiasm for your wedding probably matches my interest in the day to day activities of his children.....

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 06 Jan 2016, 3:48 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

His enthusiasm for your wedding probably matches my interest in the day to day activities of his children.....

+1 thumbsup

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 06 Jan 2016, 3:50 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

Edinburgh Rugby v Benetton Treviso, 8 January Attack10
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 06 Jan 2016, 3:52 pm

George Carlin wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

Yes, yes it was.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 06 Jan 2016, 5:33 pm

Now is a very good time to rack up 5 points because 4 of our top 6 rivals are playing against each other:

Ospreys v Leinster
Scarlets v Connacht

Assuming both home teams win a BP victory would propel us up to nose bleed inducing 2nd place!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nematode Wed 06 Jan 2016, 5:40 pm

Looking at past results, not even getting a losing BP against Zebre and only beating Treviso by 3 points makes me feel AS should field a relatively strong team and not view this as a certain 5 pointer.

Nematode

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 06 Jan 2016, 5:42 pm

Nematode wrote:Looking at past results, not even getting a losing BP against Zebre and only beating Treviso by 3 points makes me feel AS should field a relatively strong team and not view this as a certain 5 pointer.

There are more than a few games this season that already have me thinking "what if". In hindsight not getting 10 points off the soap dodgers is disappointing....

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 06 Jan 2016, 5:43 pm

Zebre away and Munster at home were certainly what if moments - we would have been top by 3 points if we won those!

And we really should have won them!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Wed 06 Jan 2016, 10:31 pm

George Carlin wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

Thank you George, saved me from rising from my bed of indolence. GC is there any chance you will parachute in for the Racing game at Scotstoun? Mr Bru (with the Hagia Sophia in tow) and myself will be there as will his Schizness and assorted care staff. Lady Schiz will be there and we can watch how she deals with a rival for young Bru's affections.

Did RDW mention a Stag Do? First I've heard of it. Not that I'm bothered, not at all. No. No . Not at all. Couldn't care less. Anyway our Luvvie brethren should be saving their bawbees for when we come up to the Athens of the North for the Pro12 final; they will have to buy a lot of drinks to make up for the guff they have spouted as 1872 holders in perpetua. And to drown their sorrows at seeing Glasgow crowned champions again.

p.s. Young Pipetto was at his first training session of the year tonight; he ran around, got muddy, scored a few tries, came home. The end.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Thu 07 Jan 2016, 6:52 am

jimbopip wrote:
George Carlin wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

Thank you George, saved me from rising from my bed of indolence. GC is there any chance you will parachute in for the Racing game at Scotstoun? Mr Bru (with the Hagia Sophia in tow) and myself will be there as will his Schizness and assorted care staff. Lady Schiz will be there and we can watch how she deals with a rival for young Bru's affections.
I would absolutely love to. Really I would.

And if by then we can complete our upcoming move to Dubai, find a new nanny, introduce the GClettets to their new home without any tantrums and my wife changes the policy of a lifetime to let me travel to watch rugby, then I will totally be there. Edinburgh Rugby v Benetton Treviso, 8 January Crap10
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 07 Jan 2016, 10:35 am

Is Dubai a move of choice or was it "suggested" by the powers that be?

I notice that the invitation to Scotstoun isn't extended to the Edinburgh fans on here. I wouldn't look down my nose at you, honestly.....

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 07 Jan 2016, 10:44 am

funnyExiledScot wrote:Is Dubai a move of choice or was it "suggested" by the powers that be?

I notice that the invitation to Scotstoun isn't extended to the Edinburgh fans on here. I wouldn't look down my nose at you, honestly.....

Given the humiliating man shaming we gave the great unwashed during the annual slaughter of the weegies I think our welcome would be as frosty as the predicted weather for tomorrow night's game!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 07 Jan 2016, 10:57 am

Just checked the weather. -1c. Ski jacket territory!

Hope all you weegies have enough change to feed the meters back home.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Thu 07 Jan 2016, 11:50 am

funnyExiledScot wrote:Is Dubai a move of choice or was it "suggested" by the powers that be?
I have decided to try to emulate you more by (a) going in-house, (b) moving to Stockbridge and (c) setting fire to £50 notes in front of homeless people. Well, one of these, anyway.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Thu 07 Jan 2016, 11:55 am

George Carlin wrote:
I have decided to try to emulate you more by (a) going in-house, (b) moving to Stockbridge and (c) setting fire to £50 notes in front of homeless people. Well, one of these, anyway.

2 bums were scrapping on Rose street during the festive period. I poopie you not one Edinburgh Yuppie pleged 20 quid to the victor.
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 07 Jan 2016, 12:20 pm

Edinburgh Rugby v Benetton Treviso, 8 January CYHavgoWEAA4Jpu

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 07 Jan 2016, 12:27 pm

Following Saturday’s Guinness PRO12 league win over `Glasgow to secure the 1872 Scottish Cup, there are three changes to the side which will challenge Treviso tomorrow (Friday 8 January, BT Murrayfield, k/o 7.30pm) for more league points and the chance to better the current fourth position in the table.

There is just one change in the backs, as Greig Tonks comes in at stand-off in place of Saturday’s try scorer, Phil Burleigh, who has taken a knock to his neck. Jack Cuthbert is retained at fullback, with Dougie Fife and Damien Hoyland on the wings. Michael Allen and Matt Scott, meanwhile, continue their centre partnership and scrum half Sam Hidalgo-Clyne stays to partner Tonks in the half backs.

Rory Sutherland and WP Nel remain at loosehead and tighthead with Neil Cochrane moving up from the bench to complete the front row, in place of Ross Ford who sustained a rib injury last week.

Alex Toolis moves up from the bench to partner Anton Bresler in the second row, in place of brother Ben who is not considered due to a knock to his elbow, while captain Mike Coman and John Hardie remain at blindside and openside.

Retaining the no 8 shirt is Cornell Du Preez, who will run on to the pitch ahead of his team mates this week to mark his 50th cap for the club.

Coming on to the bench this week, and returning from injury just prior to the Rugby World Cup, is hooker Stuart McInally, whose last outing in the black and red jersey was in the European Cup semi final win over Dragons last season, which he marked with a try.

Head coach Alan Solomons says: “It is great to have Stuart McInally back for what is another important PRO12 game. Also, congratulations to Cornell on his 50th cap. His contribution has been immense.”

Players not considered due to injury: Tom Brown (shoulder), Alasdair Dickinson (calf), Ross Ford (rib), Grant Gilchrist (groin), Will Helu (shoulder), Nasi Manu (neck), Fraser McKenzie (neck), Phil Burleigh (neck), Jade Te Rure (knee), Ben Toolis (elbow), Hamish Watson (knee).

Hopefully Toolis' elbow injury isn't a reoccurrence of the injury that kept him out so long.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 07 Jan 2016, 1:36 pm

RuggerRadge2611 wrote:
George Carlin wrote:

2 bums were scrapping on Rose street during the festive period. I poopie you not one Edinburgh Yuppie pleged 20 quid to the victor.

Well that rules out RDW.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 07 Jan 2016, 1:39 pm

Looks like injuries have forced Solomons' hand a little in this one. Please that Tonks is getting a start actually, it'll be good to see him get another game under his belt at 10, and pleased that Alex Toolis extended run of games continues. He and Bresler make a pretty large and physical second row partnership.

That side should certainly be good enough to beat Treviso.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next