The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting, Welsh rugby does not have its own drugs problem - the issue lies in the entire country's steroid addiction

+8
TightHEAD
marty2086
Big
Luckless Pedestrian
LondonTiger
Stone Motif
funnyExiledScot
LordDowlais
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Interesting, Welsh rugby does not have its own drugs problem - the issue lies in the entire country's steroid addiction - Page 2 Empty Interesting, Welsh rugby does not have its own drugs problem - the issue lies in the entire country's steroid addiction

Post by LordDowlais Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:31 am

First topic message reminder :

I know this is an old article, but I was just reading about rugby and this was a headline on the website:-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/12017162/Welsh-rugby-does-not-have-its-own-drugs-problem-the-issue-lies-in-the-entire-countrys-steroid-addiction.html

It makes a lot of sense and I am glad that it has pointed out that steroid abuse is not a rugby problem, but a social problem. Yes we have people banned in Wales from rugby because of it, but these people are taking the drugs to make them look better rather than perform better, yes I know it is still an issue, but at least this article in the Telegraph does not make us look like a nation of cheats, and puts a correct angle on the issue.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Interesting, Welsh rugby does not have its own drugs problem - the issue lies in the entire country's steroid addiction - Page 2 Empty Re: Interesting, Welsh rugby does not have its own drugs problem - the issue lies in the entire country's steroid addiction

Post by mikey_dragon Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:40 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/35770106

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Interesting, Welsh rugby does not have its own drugs problem - the issue lies in the entire country's steroid addiction - Page 2 Empty Re: Interesting, Welsh rugby does not have its own drugs problem - the issue lies in the entire country's steroid addiction

Post by yappysnap Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:40 pm

Mark

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:33 pm

LordDowlais wrote:I would say about half the young male population from about 20-35 yrs of age are taking steroids or something similar in South Wales, it is not privvy to the rugby players. It's a problem we have with society.

But lets not that get in the way of your anti Welsh agenda hey TightHead. OK

I agree, I took them from my late teens to my mid to late 20's. Back in the day I was 20 stone 5 lbs! Now I'm down to about 14 stone. Truth be told though all of us that took them are pretty bashed up by our mid to late 30's.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2