The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW New Dawn results

Go down

6CW New Dawn results  Empty 6CW New Dawn results

Post by Mat Mon 11 Jan 2016, 9:34 pm

*Timothy Allen is outside the arena standing amongst waiting fans by the doors of the arena.

TA: Hello everybody, I am Timothy Allen, this is 6CW and we are ready for New Dawn!!

*The crowd start a 6-C-Dub! Chant as Allen grabs a couple people to talk to

TA: Madame, the first PPV of the new year, what does New Dawn mean to you?

Fan1: New Dawn means the end of Old Evils, Jones is gonna watch it all burn to the ground tonight!

TA: And sir, what do you expect?

F2: No more clowning around, we scent the blood of Cerberus out here man!

*Engel’s Gonna Kill You x10 before the singing fades and people are turning to look to their left

TA: It seems one of our special guests has arrived

*Flanked by security, walking past the crowds to the door is Conor McGregor. He stops to talk to an eager Allen

TA: Mr McGregor, great to have you here. Can I ask what match you’ve come here for specifically?

CM: Not just one match, Tim, I want to see it all. The two toughest places to fight in all the world are the Octagon, and 6CW’s squared circle.

TA: You must be able to pick a favourite or a highlight ahead of tonight?

CM: Ha, if you’re gonna push me Tim then I think we all know that it takes a certain type to go through Hell and walk out the other side, and the Irish fight better than anyone.

*Conor shakes Tim’s hand and walks into the building, the scene fading with a LETS GO DICEY chant echoing out.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CW New Dawn results  Empty Re: 6CW New Dawn results

Post by Mat Mon 11 Jan 2016, 9:37 pm

The shot opens with the camera swooping across Lake Ontario, through the streets of Toronto across the railway tracks and around the CN Tower before hovering above the Rogers Centre

The shot moves inside as pyrotechnics and fireworks light up the arena darkness, the camera pans across the fans and onto the commentary team Harold and Henry Lloyd

HA: Ladies and Gentlemen, we are at the scene of Wrestlemania 18, in down town Toronto, Canada in front of 40,000 screaming fans at the home of the Toronto Blue Jays. What an atmosphere, what a night we have in store

HE: Christmas may be over but 6CW is delivering some January festivities to wash those blues away

HA: A new year, a fresh start for many. The chance to step out of the shadows and into the limelight.

Who will take the opportunity to shine?

This is New Dawn

THIS is 6CW!!

AND IT’S TIME TO PLAY

The crowd erupt as Dystopia by Tesseract blasts out of the speakers, the camera pans the audience once more focusing on a few of the signs held aloft:

"RIP DAVID BOWIE"
"LAURA WHITMORE...GET TO RRSSSSS"
"6CW PODCAST-COMING SOON"
"DICEY'S GONNA KILL YOU"
"6CW IS READY TO BE REBORN"
"LEX HART'S PINK-PANTS PROVIDER"
"IT'S TIME FOR MR JONES TO BE FORGOTTEN"
"CONOR MCGREGOR-SIGN HIM UP"

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 11 Jan 2016, 9:38 pm

Heading backstage we see an interview area set up in the back of the Rogers Centre where we are joined by Tim Allen

TA: Ladies and gentlemen we are just minutes away from the first match of 2016 and I am joined by one of the men taking part...the self-proclaimed Tinder Champion...the Mayor of Sleaze City USA...Brandon Perez!

Brandon swaggers in to shot with a cheesy grin across his face; he taps Tim on the shoulder a little hard causing Tim to stumble forward. Tim ignores this and continues with the interview

TA: Brandon tonight you get the chance to start a fresh, as you've admitted in the past your career in 6CW has yet to really take off...do you see tonight as the chance to really kick start it?!

BP: I do Timmy! I see tonight as the moment that Sleaze City starts to take over and Brandon Perez gets his mojo back...you know what they say! New year, new me!

Allen rolls his eyes at the clichéd statement

TA: It sounds like winning tonight could be on top of your new year's resolutions...anything else you plan on accomplishing this year? You've not shy'd away from saying that you want the chance to win a title here in 6CW...

Brandon pauses reaching in to his trunks causing a look of worry to cover Tim's face only for Perez to pull out a rolled up piece of paper.

BP: Timmy, I carry this around with me where ever I go...it's the list of everything I want to achieve in 2016 and with a little positive thinking I plan to tick it all off! Would you like to hear it?

TA: Yeah of course, I'm sure we have the time for a few...

Tim is quickly cut off as Brandon leaves his speechless, rolling out the paper to reveal that it is longer than Tim though, the end dropping down to Brandon's feet but before Tim can stop him Brandon has begun reading them out.

BP: Number 1: Stay celibate until I win a title in 6CW Number 2: Win a PPV match Number 3: Win two PPV matches Number 4: Win three PPV matches Number 5: Win four PPV matches...

We cut away as Tim mouths “help me” at the camera man causing the camera to shake with the man operating it clearly laughing

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 11 Jan 2016, 9:39 pm

Charlotte Grey is backstage with Aaron Heath standing next to him. Grey checks with Heath before speaking into the camera.

CG: Folks, our first title match of the evening pits UK champion Chael Kingdom against my guest tonight........Aaron Heath.

Heath barely acknowledges the interviewer.

CG: Aaron, there have been rumours circulating that you are odds on favourite tonight. Isn't that unfair to the champion?

Heath laughs.

AH: Why do you think I care? If people have backed me, then they have of course backed a sure fire winner. But what those people do are of no concern to me.

CG: Do you think this is the first step to greater things?

AH: Of course and it isn't just a step - it is a giant leap. When I become UK Champion I will be making that title relevant again. Then when I am done with that, I will make the World Title relevant again. New Dawn will see a New Deal.......a deal that I make with the rest of the roster.

Heath looks into the camera and smiles.

AH: Move aside or get trampled on by an Act of Violence.

Heath nods his head to make his point, before walking out of shot.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 11 Jan 2016, 9:39 pm

Cutting back to the interview area we see Tim Allen still stood with Brandon Perez who continues to ready from his long list of New Year’s resolutions

BP: Number 86: Solve world hunger...
Number 87: Date twins again...
Number 88: Go to space...
Number 89: Run for President...

The camera focuses on Tim's face who is clearly trying to cut Perez off to no avail, with every list item reeled off Tim seems to lose a little more hope.

BP:
Number 90: Reform the Beatles...
Number 91: Invent a new flavour...
Number 92: Save Aston Villa from relegation in the soccer league...
Number 93: …

As Perez continues to bore Allen to death he is cut off by a stage hand who taps him on the shoulder causing a smile to cross the face of Allen who attempts to poorly stifle it.

BP: Well I guess that's my cue Timmy boy! We'll have to go over the rest later...wish me luck!

Perez quickly turns on his heel, leaving the shot causing Allen to breath a deep sigh of a relief as we cut back to ringside for the next match of the night.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 3:20 pm

HA: Welcome to New Dawn, and that is certainly a fitting description for this opening match, as four of 6CW's newest stars battle it out!

HE: A real mixture of talent in this contest. There's two former 6WF stars in James McManus and the Fight for The Right holder Cameron Faith.

HA: There is then the supremely talented Dimitri Pittal, a real in-ring technician.

HE: And finally that sex-addict Brandon Perez, who can't even claim to be that now he's gone celibate.

The lights in the arena turn to a soft pink colour as “Smooth” to play through the speakers. Brandon Perez walks confidently out onto the stage, but not flanked by his entourage. He walks down the ramp quickly, trying to avoid eye contact with any of the female fans sat in the front rows. He slides into the ring, leaping to his feet and awaiting the arrival of his opponents.

HA: You're being very harsh on Perez Henry, he's more than just a bit of comic relief. He's a seriously talented wrestler, and I think he should be congratulated on trying to beat his addiction.

HE: His addiction was what made him tick, I think going celibate hasn't helped him at all.

"Keep it real" blares out through the speakers and there is a good ovation as Dimitri Pittal walks out onto the entranceway. He adjusts his elbow pads and walks down to the ring looking like he means business, clapping the fans hands as he does. Dimitri walks up the ring steps and steps through the ring ropes before climbing the turnbuckle and pointing to the fans. He hops down and goes to his corner.

HA: Pittal will undoubtedly have his eyes set on James McManus during this contest, after the way he stalked and then beat him down from Ground Zero through to a few weeks back.

HE: You can't go in a match like this with a one track mind, it will only allow the others an opportunity to take advantage of him being distracted.

"Sad but true" hits and the booing continues as James McManus strides out in a hooded top. He throws his hood back, smirking at his opponents. McManus marches down the ramp, climbing up the steel steps and then into the ring.

HE: James McManus has certainly made an impact here in 6CW, from the way he debuted to the displays he has put in. You've talked about Pittal and Perez's technical ability, you're looking at one of the very best.

HA: One of the main criticisms of McManus in 6WF was despite that technical ability, he could never quite get the job done when push came to shove. Tonight is a chance to show he's changed.

Pyros begin shooting into the air as "Ain't no stopping me" booms through the speakers. There are loud boos from the audience as Cameron Faith swaggers out onto the stage, carrying a briefcase in hand. He walks confidently down the ramp, he slides the briefcase under the bottom rope before rolling into the ring himself.

HA: Faith looking very confident out here tonight.

HE: Can you blame him? The kid has been on fire since arriving in 6CW, including a win over former world champion Vincent Costello on his in-ring debut. He has every right to be confident.

HA: Without further ado, let's get this match underway, it's going to be an absolute cracker to kick off what promises to be an outstanding show.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Pittal, McManus, Faith and Perez stand in the four corners of the ring, staring each other out. Faith then nods to McManus, the two walk forward to the middle of the ring. For a moment it looks like they will lock-up, before suddenly turning towards the other two members of the match and going on the attack.

Faith goes after Perez, who tries a right hand but Faith blocks it, before following up with a series of vicious knife-edge chops into the chest. Perez falls into the corner, and Faith climbs to the 2nd rope before hitting a series of vicious knees into the chin. Faith follows that up with a monkey flip out of the corner, Perez stumbles to his feet and Faith runs in, knocking him down with a powerful leaping clothesline.

HE: The two former 6WF men starting this match off as allies, I wonder how long that will last.

McManus doesn't quite have things as easy against Pittal. Following a knee lift to the face, McManus goes for a sunset flip powerbomb but Pittal blocks and then counters with a back body drop. The former 6WF superstar rolls to his feet and Pittal again drops him, this time with a side kick to the head.

McManus gets to his feet, Pittal slings McManus over his shoulders in position for Heavy Rain, but Faith blindsides him with a chopblock to the right knee. This forces Pittal down to one knee, and releasing McManus. Faith hits a series of brutal punches to the side of the head, as Pittal retreats into the corner.

Faith then helps up McManus, and the duo proceed to beat away on Pittal. McManus is the first on the attack, hitting a series of brutal body punches, before then scooping up Pittal only to drop him abdomen first across the top rope. He then allows Faith to take over, he climbs to the 2nd rope to hit an imploding double foot stomp to the gut. He covers.

Ref: 1................2........kick out!

McManus takes over from the Fight for The Right holder as Faith sees Perez beginning to stir, he sprints in and nails a vicious dropkick to the side of the head. McManus picks up Pittal, holding him across his chest before delivering a backbreaker. He keeps hold of Pittal, lifting him onto his shoulders and hitting a running powerslam. He covers.

Ref; 1................2..............Kick out!

HA: Strong start from both McManus and Faith, really taking the fight to two of 6CW's brightest stars.

Cameron Faith allows Pittal to his feet, before hitting him with a big atomic drop. McManus follows that up with a code-breaker, with Faith then running in and nailing a one-handed bulldog on Pittal. He covers on this occassion.

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

Pittal again shows tremendous heart to kick out. Faith walks towards the ropes, he nods at McManus who picks up Pittal, only to then deliver an STO backbreaker. He pulls up Pittal, whips hi towards Faith who then hits a back body drop, sending Pittal down to the outside. Again Faith nods his head at McManus, this time he stands by the ropes as Faith runs the ropes...

HA: Assisted 450 senton onto Pittal!

HE: What a tremendous move from Cameron Faith!

McManus turns around with a grin, only for Perez to scoop McManus onto his shoulders, nailing the F.A.C!

HA: Perez going to win it with his first move of the match!

HE: This sex-depraved egomaniac can't be allowed to win this!

Ref: 1.......................2......................Kick out!

McManus gets the shoulder up just in time. Perez sees Faith getting onto the ring apron, he runs at the Fight for The Right holder and sends him flying with a leaping European Uppercut.

HA: Watch out!

Faith flies off the ring apron and his head bounces off the edge of the announce table. In the ring, McManus runs at Perez, who body presses him into the air and delivers another big European Uppercut. McManus stumbles up, Perez grabs him by the waist and delivers a Dragon Suplex, bridging into the pin.

HA: For all of his bravado, you can't deny that Perez is one hell of a technical wrestler.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Perez allows McManus to his feet before snapmaring him down into the mat. McManus sits up and Perez fires off some rapid-fire roundhouse kicks to the chest. He then winds up a little bit before drilling McManus with a roundhouse kick to the head. Perez hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

McManus kicks out. Perez grabs the right arm, before proceeding to drop a series of knees down across the right shoulder from a short distance. He then hyper-extends the arm in an armbar hold, before smashing the arm of McManus across his out-stretched knee. Perez then allows McManus to roll-up, he applies an armbar before grabbing the head of McManus with the other arm and nails a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Perez drags McManus to the corner by the arm, where he proceeds to drive stomps down into the arm. He then rolls to the outside, grabbing the right arm of McManus before stretching it against the steel ring post. Perez breaks at the 4 count, then proceeding to drive the arm into the ring post.

The Tinder master rolls back into the ring with a smirk on his face, he rests McManus' right arm on the bottom rope, before going to the second rope and hitting a diving double foot stomp onto the arm. He covers.

Ref: 1......................2..................Kick out!

HE: I'll say that this is impressive from Perez, he's targetted a specific area of McManus' body in the right arm and is executing the plan to perfection.

McManus is lifted to his feet by Perez, who hits a code-breaker like move again, this time to the arm.

HA: Sex Panther locked in!

HE: This could be it for Perez, his trademark submission move locked....PITTAL!

HA: Springboard knee to the head.

Pittal lifts up Perez, he slings him over his shoulders and this time he manages to connect with the heavy rain. Pittal quickly heads up to the top rope...

HE: Diving elbow drop from Pittal!

Ref: 1.....................2....................Kick out!

Perez forces the shoulder up. Pittal goes on the offensive, hitting a series of elbows down into the chest. He then picks up Perez, throwing him down to the mat with a suplex. Perez rolls to his feet and Pittal boots him in the gut, before connecting with a brainbuster.

HA: Like Perez before him, Pittal seemingly targetting a specific area of the body.

Ref: 1.....................2...................Kick out!

Pittal drags up Perez, he quickly Irish whips him into the corner. Pittal then sprints in, connecting with a running boot to the head. Perez slumps down, Pittal lifts him onto the 2nd rope before grabbing hold of Perez, and then walking out of the corner to deliver an Island driver!

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Perez again kicks out. Pittal drags him up, hitting a series of knees into the head in a front facelock position, before lifting Perez into the air...

HE: PKO!

Ref:1 .................................2....................................Kick out!

Pittal beats the mat in frustration as Perez just about forces the shoulder up in time. Pittal drags him to his feet, setting up for a 2nd PKO but McManus is up and boots him in the stomach. He shoves Pittal back, he loses control of Perez and ends up crotching the Tinder master on the top rope.

HA: Perez wanted to stay celibate till he won a title, that might just help him along the way.

McManus lifts up Pittal, he hits him with a jawbreaker and then lifts Pittal onto his shoulders...

HE: RIVER WENSUM PLUNGE!

Ref: 1.......................2....................Kick out!

James McManus leans over Pittal, pummelling down on his back with a series of punches. He then drags up Pittal, lifting him onto his shoulders before dropping him with a powerbomb. McManus covers straight from the powerbomb...

Ref: 1.........................2..........................Kick out!

HA: Pittal now the man showing tremendous desire, you can see how much this match means to these four competitors.

Pittal kicks out. James McManus lifts him to his feet, he then kicks him in the stomach...

HE: MK ULTRA! MCMANUS GOING TO...

HA: FAITH! OUT OF NOWHERE!

HE: SUPERKICK! SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1..................................2...............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Cameron Faith wins it! He's been on the outskirts of this match for the majority of the time, but has snuck in at the end to grab the win!

HE: Experience Harold, he was playing possum all along, just waiting for the right moment to pounce.

HA: The momentum continues to build for Faith, who has been incredibly impressive since arriving here in 6CW. These were three of 6CW's newest, brightest talents, all of whom had big chances to win this match at one point or another.

HE: Faith's big match experience perhaps came through in the end, McManus would not have been expecting that attack after allying himself with Faith earlier in the match.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 3:26 pm

Chael Kingdom is stood backstage with Charlotte Grey. Chael has the UK Championship belt across his shoulder

CG: Chael. I have just been speaking to your opponent tonight and he is in a confident mood, even looking so far ahead as his first world Championship reign in 6CW. Do you have any last minute words for Aaron Heath

Kingdom smiles and rubs his lips
CK: Last minute words…

How about a little advice for young Mr Heath?

Get your head out the clouds and your ass out to the ring and prepare for the biggest beating since your mama caught you sniffing her panties

Kingdom laughs and strides confidently towards the ringside curtain leaving Charlotte with a disgusted look on her face

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 3:27 pm

Lex Hart and Perfect Jack are stood by their dressing room door. Lex is impatiently staring at the clock

LH: Come on Jess, what are you doing in there that takes that long?

??: Maybe she’s looking for that lucky teddy bear she used to have?

Mike Hill and Geoff Steel walk into shot

GS: You guys could do with any help that’s going to be honest

PJ: That right huh. You won’t be saying that when we are the new 6CW Tag Champions

MH: My god he speaks and not a single mention of being the perfect one in the whole sentence. That has to be a record…

Jack screws his face up

GS: But I’m confused. Is perfect better than being the best there is, the best there was….

Hill whispers in Steels ear

GS: Oh yeah, my mistake, sorry

Hart mocks laughter
LH: You realise this is my home. You’re on foreign territory. You are the outcasts. So get all your little jokes out while you can. When we go out there it will be the return of the prodigal son

Hill raises his eyebrows
MH: What are you going on about? They hate you just as much here as anywhere else in the world.

Even your family aren’t here to see your so called homecoming. There probably at a Waterstones in Chesham waiting for Brett’s next book tour to start

Lex shakes his head as Jessica finally walks out of the dressing room door
LH: Nice of you to join us….

Jessica twirls her hair and purses her lips
LH: I had to put my face on. Wanted to look the best for my boys on their big night.

Oh it’s you two…

GS: Face on, is it Halloween already over here??

Jessica does not look impressed as Hill and Steel walk away laughing

MJ: You better keep walking or else you’re gonna feel the heel of my Loubertins straight up your ass

Hart shakes his head and sighs
LH: Come on let’s go get ready

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 5:18 pm

HA: First title action of tonight, with the 6CW UK Championship on the line!

HE: And it marks Chael Kingdom's first defence of the title he won in a five way match at our last pay per view Ground Zero.

HA: His opponent, Aaron Heath, made his Pay Per View debut that night and recorded an impressive win over a legend of this business in Hero.

HE: Heath has been on an impressive run since then, including pinning Kingdom in a tag team match, which has ultimately resulted in this opportunity.

HA: Two of 6CW's brightest young talents going at it one on one, this promises to be a fantastic contest.

Ring announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, the following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6CW UK CHAMPIONSHIP!

Introducing first...the CHALLENGER...hailing from Portland, Oregon and weighing in at 259lbs...AARON HEATH!

"Time Bomb, Baby" rips through the airwaves and is greeted by heavy boos. Aaron Heath strolls nonchalantly out onto the stage, smiling at the reaction of the fans. Heath confidently walks to the ring, his ignorance of the fans clearly infuriating them. He climbs to the top turnbuckle, again taunting the 6CW fans.

HE: Heath sees this as the first milestone on his quest to bring 6CW into the modern era, to convert these fans.

HA: He's hardly going to do that by constantly abusing them and telling them what to do is he?

HE: These idiots should listen to Heath, he's giving them an opportunity right now to buy into the hottest property in 6CW.

Ring announcer: And now...weighing in at 217lbs...the REIGNING and DEFENDING 6CW UK CHAMPION...CHAEL KINGDOM!

The crowd roar as "Sin and Bones" rushes out of the speakers and Chael Kingdom makes his entrance. The new UK Champion bounces from one foot to the other, soaking up the atmosphere, before making his way down the ramp. Kingdom climbs up the steel steps, and then into the ring through the middle rope. He holds the title above his head before handing it to the referee, and then putting his mouth guard in.

HA: Chael Kingdom looks pumped up here tonight, this is the kind of moment he thought had been taken away from him when the UFC withdrew their contract offer but he got back up and found a new way to the top.

HE: This is a whole different situation Harold. Kingdom is the champion now, he's the one with all the pressure on his shoulders. He's reached the top of the mountain, now he's got to stay there.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kingdom marches towards the centre of the ring, and Heath casually walks forward. They stare each other out, teasing a lock-up. Kingdom feigns a kick to the side, Heath takes a slight step back and Kingdom smirks. This prompts Heath to march forward, and Kingdom catches him with a couple of clubbing right hands.

The UK Champion follows that up with a spinning elbow smash to the face of Heath who falls back into the ropes. Kingdom then Irish whips Heath out across the ring, bouncing off the ropes to meet the cocky upstart with a spinning heel kick. Kingdom then makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Kingdom rises to his feet, he proceeds to drive a series of elbows down into the neck of Heath. He then locks in a sleeper hold on Heath, dragging him to his feet, but Heath manages to counter with a jawbreaker. Kingdom walks forward, Heath boots him in the stomach and then nails a swinging neckbreaker on the UK Champion.

Chael Kingdom gets up to his feet and Heath drops him with a superkick to the chin. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Aaron Heath locks in a side headlock on Kingdom. The champion gets to his feet, he Irish whips Heath out across the ring and ducks his head for a back body drop. Heath reads it and kicks Kingdom hard in the face. He jolts backwards, Heath then bounces off the ropes and drops Kingdom with a big boot to the head. Kingdom falls to the mat and Heath makes the cover.

HE: Very impressive start to this match from Aaron Heath, he's obviously prepared well for this match and looks confident.

HA: When is Heath not confident? In fact, it's his confidence that rubs people up the wrong way.

Chael Kingdom forces the shoulder up. Aaron Heath stands waiting for Kingdom to rise, before scooping him up and slamming him into the canvas. Kingdom rolls up, and Heath hits a 2nd scoop slam. The UK Champion gets up to his feet once more, Heath again scoops him up but this time instead of slamming him, he delivers a piledriver. Heath makes the cover, his elbow placed across the face of Kingdom as he does so.

Ref: 1.......................2.................Kick out!

Aaron Heath clambers onto Kingdom, he starts pummelling away on Kingdom with forearms to the face but the UK Champion manages to turn the momentum, so it ends with him driving elbows down into the face of Heath.

HA: That's where Heath's confidence, or over-confidence, gets the better of him. He tried to ground and pound a former MMA star. That's just stupid.

Kingdom continues with elbows down into the face until the referee intervenes. Kingdom rolls away, allowing Aaron Heath to his feet. He then clutches the silver-tongued revolutionist by the waist and then launches him out across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. Aaron Heath stumbles to his feet and Kingdom takes him down with a big elbow smash. Cover.

Ref:1 ................2..............Kick out!

Heath is the man who gets the shoulder up on this occassion. Kingdom goes on the attack again with the ground and pound offence, pummelling down on Heath with elbows and headbutts. Once more, Kingdom breaks just before the 5 count from the referee.

Kingdom drags up Heath, firing off a succession of punches to the body. He then throws Heath into the corner with an Irish whip. Kingdom retreats to the opposite corner, sprinting in and nailing a leaping a double knee to the face. Heath stumbles out of the corner and Kingdom nails him with a DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

HA: Kingdom totally dominating Heath now, using his power to take control of this contest.

Chael Kingdom lifts up Aaron Heath, he grabs him by the neck and then launches him out across the ring with a T-Bone suplex. Heath stumbles up and Kingdom knocks him down with a big clothesline. Heath staggers up and Kingdom drives him down into the mat with a spinebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Aaron Heath forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Kingdom rolls him over, grabs Heath by the waist and then straight up to his feet into a German suplex position. However, Heath blocks and then manages to spin his way out, before grabbing Kingdom by the waist and throws Kingdom down with a German suplex of his own, bridging over into the pin attempt. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Kingdom kicks out. Aaron Heath slowly gets to his feet, he drags up Kingdom and slings him over his shoulders. He walks to the corner, hitting a snake eyes. Heath then proceeds to beat down on Kingdom with a series of kicks to the head. He then proceeds to lift Kingdom's legs onto the 2nd rope and plants him with a spike DDT. Heath hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Aaron Heath locks in an armbar on Kingdom, before dragging him to his feet. He Irish whips him out across the ring, Kingdom goes for a crossbody...

HE: Heath caught him! Fallaway slam! What power!

Heath drags Kingdom away from the ropes and makes the cover.

Ref: 1.......................2................Kick out!

Kingdom forces the shoulder up, Aaron Heath steps back to the corner. Kingdom rolls up and Heath takes him down with a big forearm smash. Kingdom begins to stir, Heath runs the ropes...

HE: Act of Violence!

HA: Kingdom moves!

Chael Kingdom quickly grabs Heath by the waist and this time his German suplex connects!

Ref: 1.......................2.................Kick out!

Heath forces the shoulder up. Chael Kingdom hauls him to his feet, before throwing him out across the ring. Kingdom bounces off the ropes and knocks Heath down with a spinning elbow smash. Kingdom rolls to his feet, Heath then hits a double arm DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

The UK Champion drags up Heath, he throws him into the ropes and nails a double leg takedown. Kingdom then falls down onto Heath, smashing punches into the head. Kingdom eventually rolls away, Heath gets to his feet and Kingdom nails a Fisherman's suplex, bridging into the pin.

Ref: 1.......................2.........................Kick out!

Kingdom beats the canvas in anger as Heath gets the shoulder up. Kingdom drags him to his feet, lifting him onto his shoulders into a powerbomb position but Heath manages to counter with a hurracanrana. Kingdom rolls to his feet, Heath hits a knee to the stomach. He then runs off the ropes...

HE: ACT OF VIOLENCE!

HE: IT'S OVER! NEW CHAMPION! NEW CHAMPION!

HA: COVER!

Ref: 1........................

HE: WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING OUT HERE?!

HA: CAMERON FAITH!

HE: WHY'S HE OUT HERE?! HE'S BREAKING THE PINFALL!

The bell rings to signal a disqualification as Faith slides in under the bottom rope, leaping onto Heath to break the pinfall with a double axe handle blow. He picks up Heath and then starts pummeling away on him with punches, backing Heath into the corner. Faith then sprints in, knocking him down with a shining wizard.

Faith turns his attentions to Kingdom waiting for him to rise...

HE: Lining up the superkick...

HA: MCMANUS!

James McManus runs out onto the stage, and down to the ring. He slides into the ring, he gets to his feet and Faith goes for a clothesline but McManus ducks under it. He then chopblocks Faith, taking him down to the canvas. McManus then proceeds to beat down on Faith with a series of stomps to the head. Faith rolls back to the corner where McManus continues with the attack.

HA: McManus clearly didn't take that double-cross from Faith earlier too well.

HE: And now here comes Pittal!

HA: This match has descend into a free for all!

Pittal climbs onto the ring apron, he springboards in and takes down an on-rushing McManus with a dropkick to the head. Pittal then runs to the corner, hitting Cameron Faith with a leaping back elbow smash.

He turns his attentions back to McManus, hauling up the former 6WF star and dumping him down to the outside. Pittal steps onto the apron, McManus stirs and Pittal leaps off, hitting a Lou Thesz Press before hitting punches to the head.

In the ring, Aaron Heath begins to stir and sees Faith in the corner. He runs in, hitting a hesitation dropkick on the Fight for The Right holder, before dragging him out of the corner. Heath runs the ropes, going for the act of violence but Kingdom is up and he intercepts, taking Heath down with a huge spear! Faith rolls out of the ring...

HE: Smart from Faith, he initiated all this chaos and now he's leaving the others to damage one and another.

HA: Some would call it cowardly. And I don't think he's going to get the opportunity to leave, because here comes Brandon Perez!

Brandon Perez marches out to cheers, he meets Faith half-way up the ramp and fires in kicks and punches at Faith. He then grabs the Fight for The Right holder and launches him into the ring apron. Perez then climbs up the steel steps into the ring.

HE: Perez going straight after Heath and Kingdom!

Perez drags Kingdom away from Heath, and the duo begin exchanging punches in the middle of the ring. Heath gets to his feet and he too joins in the exchange of blows, quickly pushing Perez away so he can go back after the champion. Perez staggers back, he tries to re-join the fray but Faith grabs him by the ankle and drags him down to the outside, hitting a couple of European Uppercuts.

HA: Finally, here come security! Keep them coming, we're going to need more than this!

Security continue to pour out from backstage, spreading around the ring to split up the brawls between Faith and Perez, McManus and Pittal, and Heath and Kingdom.

HE: Well no winner in this match, but plenty of talking points! Faith looked to make a statement, but I think that may have back-fired, with his opponents from earlier in the night exacting some revenge.

HA: What a way to start New Dawn, I can't wait to see what else is in store for us!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 5:19 pm

*The cameras and the big screen change to the back where we see the doors, Timothy Allen and, just entering, Jack Hurst. The crowd pop can be heard in the back, Hurst smiles and walks onwards where he is met by Allen

TA: Jack, the big one, the main event at New Dawn and your chance to win the 6CW Championship…how do you feel?

*Hurst takes his glasses off, blows on them and gives them a shine, before placing them back on and answering

JH: Relaxed, Timothy. I’ve waited a long time for a chance to show the world I am more than just a half, more than someone’s partner in crime. And the chance to really end this tyranny in 6CW. Jones’ puppet is the sand the Forgotten’s castle is built upon. Watch it crumble tonight.

TA: And what about that “partner in crime”?

JH: Robin is a great competitor. But I’m better.

*Hurst walks away before Allen can say anything else, leaving him clutching at thin air as his interviewee walks away.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 5:20 pm

We head backstage to see The Forgotten, Hokori and Austin Stevens, standing by Timothy Allen with their tag team titles over their shoulders.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, coming up soon is huge multi-man match for the 6CW Tag Team titles. Putting their belts on the line against Dopant Zero, Perfect Execution and Steel and Hill are my guests right now.......The Forgotten.

The two men stare at the camera intently.

TA: You are up against some real teams tonight. How do you ensure you stay on the same page?

Stevens grabs the mic and pushes Allen to one side.

AS: F*ck off dickweed! We don't give a f*ck about your questions!

Austin stares at the camera with Hokori by his side.

AS: Real teams? Don't make me laugh. 6 guys thrown together because they can do f*ck all on their own. Well look at these titles pussies! This is what a real team can do! So stop wasting our time and lie down like the b*tches you are. We are here to show that The Forgotten will be champs for a f*cking long time!

Austin chucks the mic to the floor and walks off. Hokori stands his ground and glares into the camera as we go back to ringside

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 5:20 pm

The camera pans into the locker room and we see Engel Harlequin sitting there. The sound of maniacal laughter fills the air as the camera zooms into Engel's face.

EH: Have you been keeping up my friends? Surely the pieces are falling into place now?

He licks his lips and smiles.

EH: Too many questions still unanswered. Too many contradictions. Too many people still confused. But Cerberus knows. He knows deep down in his heart.

Engel puts his finger to his lips and grins.

EH: Shhhhh, don't try and figure it out. It will hurt your head.

Engel drops his head for a moment in mock sleeping action before he looks back up to the camera.

EH: Tonight the circus may well make its final performance. But what a performance! A proper event for a title misused for so long. XTreme on it's name plate but by no means by those who held it. The time for it to be back in its rightful torturous place has finally come.......

Engel giggles and then composes himself.

EH: And yet you still can't find those answers. Even if they're on the tip of your tongue!

He licks his lips again.

EH: No matter! The show must go on! And the art of a true showman is to always leave the crowd wanting more!

Maniacal laughter fills the air once more as the camera backs away out of the locker room.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 5:25 pm

]We are back at ringside. The teams of Dopant Zero, Perfect Execution and Geoff Steel and Mike hill stand in there corners. "Riot" booms through the speakers, met by a crescendo of boos from the 6CW crowd. Austin Stevens and Hokori head out onto the stage, their balaclavas masking their faces, and they raise their hands to the sky. They unstrap their tag championships and raise them into the air to loud boos.

HA: Welcome back folks and now we have the Fatal four way Tag team Title match.

A match where the rules dictate this is an absolute certainty to end in chaos. Any man can be tagged in at anytime. Opponent v opponent, partner v partner. Anything could happen!

HE: This is an outrage Harold, where is the Champions advantage here?

HA: It is certainly against the grain but nonetheless Henry the match is what it is.

Austin Stevens and Hokori roll into the ring and give there titles to the referee. The official checks the champions and has a quick word with them

HE: Whose going to start this match do we flip a coin?

HA: Well the defending Champions must start out the match, but I dont think they can decide between themselves.

Austin and Hokori seem to be verbally arguing over who goes first. Austin looks he wants to go but Hokori pulls him back. Suddenly out of nowhere Mike Hill charges over attacking both with over hand rights. Austin falls out of the ring.

HA: Well its decided at least. Mike Hill stomping down on Hokori.

HE: Have some respect for our 6CW champions god dammit.

Mike Hill picks up Hokori by his head and Irish whips him. On the rebound he hits a huge powerslam. Hill stomps Hokori a few times before dragging Hokori over to Geoff and tagging him in.

HA: Excellent strategy here by Geoff Steel and Mike Hill.Keep the other teams away from the match.

HE: Its Cowardly thats what it is.

HA: Double Clothesline from Steel and Hill off the irish whip.

Hill leaves the ring as Steel continues the offence with a kick to the gut followed by a suplex. Hokori reaches out for his corner but Stevens is busy shouting abuse at the fans. Steel drags Hokori up by his head and whips him into the corner of Dopant Zero.

HE: EXCELLENT RING AWARENESS!

HA: Hokori tags in Nogami as Steel charges. Hokori ducks out of the ring as Steel his hit in the back of the head by a huge tiger feint kick.

HE: Dopant Zero are the greatest tag team to ever grace a 6CW ring.

HA: Its hard to argue that they are an impressive force.

Hokori and Stevens are seen having stern words in there corner. Meanwhile Kenzaki Nogami hits some huge kicks on Steel. Nogami picks up Steel and punches him into Dopant Zeros corner before tagging in Yagamura. Yagamura hits a huge backbreaker on Steel as Nogami hits a drop kick to his head.

HE: Thats teamwork Harold...

HA: Remember, the champions do not have to be pinned for the titles to change hands...

Yagamura covers Steel

Ref:1

HA: 2 and a half!

Lex Hart charges over and breaks up the pin. Hill enters the ring and begins brawling with Hart. They fall out of the ring after a huge clothesline. Perfect jack goes from the apron and begins attacking Mike Hill.

HA: Geoff Steel has bought a little time here.

Steel stands up and unloads on Yagamura with rights and lefts. Nogami enters the ring but his hit with a huge clothesline from Steel. Yagamura goes for a spine buster on a turning Steel but is met with a huge boot to the face.

HA: Steel needs a tag here.

HE: Only the champions are still standing.

Steel reluctantly tags in Stevens who storms the ring stomping a mudhole in Yagamura. Stevens picks up Yagamura and hits a huge bridging German Suplex

HE: Exquisite!

REF:1

HA: Almost three...and now Hokori is begging for the tag.

Stevens looks at Hokori and shrugs him off.

HA: ROLLUP!

REF: 1

HE: Yagamura GOT IT!

HA: No the referee is signalling that Stevens kicked out just before the Three.

Yahamura staggers back, hands on his head.

HE: He really thought he had him...

Yagamura steps back into the corner, shaking his head, begging Stevens to get up so he can finish things

HA: Blind Tag!

Well this is your champions advantage Henry.

Hokori tags himself in and tosses Yagamura over the top rope to the floor. Hokori signals to the crowd by pointing to his head before running over and covering Stevens

HE:NO! Why kick out?

HA: Stevens clearly not happy about that!

Stevens kicks out strong at two and quickly realises who was attempting to gain the pin over him. Stevens and Hokori push and shove at each other violently, both pointing at each other then to the mat and counting the three.

HA: Neither man wants to be the man it seems.

HE: Understandably they both have huge egos.

Meanwhile outside the ring Hart and Jack clear the spanish announce table and set up Steel for a double Powerbomb. Hill runs round the ring in defence of his partner.

HA: Chaos outside the ring.

HE: This referee needs to take control of this match!

Kenzaki out of nowhere hits a capoiera kick on Hill sending him flying over the announcers table

HA: Looks like the Forgotten have decided who will take the fall.

Back in the ring Stevens hits his partner with a kick to the gut followed by a DDT hard to the mat

A smiling Stevens puts one foot on Hokori's chest

AS: STAY DOWN!

HA: GERMAN SUPLEX!

Out of nowhere Nagamura hits the suplex on Stevens before locking in a sharpshooter on Hokori

HA: Hokori is going to TAP!

HE: The Referee says no way. Nagamura is not the legal man!

Nagamura is arguing with the referee as Stevens struggles up in the corner. Perfect Jack tags himself in and throws tsukasa out of the ring. He turns his attention to Hokori

HE: SUPERKICK! Cover him stevens. COVER HIM!

The referee taps Stevens on the shoulder and signals that Hokori is the legal man. Stevens picks up a a clearly shaken Hokori and tells him to cover Jack. Hokori shakes his head and stares at his partner but Stevens pushes him to the fallen Dopant Zero member

HA:JACK KICKS OUT! PERFECT JACK KICKS OUT!

HE: STEVENS IS FURIOUS AND RIGHTLY SO!

Stevens picks up Jack and kicks him in the gut

HE: F-BOMB!

Stevens drags Hokori over Perfect Jack, Nagamura tries to enter the ring to break up the pin but is booted out by Stevens

HE: THE FORGOTTEN RETAIN!

HA: Folks it wasn't pretty by any stretch of the imagination but the job is done.

HE: Thats right, job done.

Stevens takes the two tag belts from the referee and holds them in the air. Hokori holds out his hand for one of them but Stevens goes to the corner and climbs the turnbuckle holding them up in the air

HA: I think the main story out of this is how long can Hokori and Stevens maintain this not being on the same page.

HE: There on the same page Harold, the duress of the match thats what did this to them. Jones will be happy that above it all they got the job done..

HA: I think we will have to agree to disagree there Henry.

We'll be back after these short messages

Last edited by Mat on Tue 12 Jan 2016, 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 5:26 pm

Timothy Allen is waiting backstage.

TA: My guest right now is going to defend his XTreme title against a foe he knows very well........Cerberus.

Cerberus grits his teeth and stares at Allen.

TA: This feels like full circle for you tonight. Is this your chance to put the past with Engel behind you forever?

Cerberus nods.

C: A lot of games have been played and I know Engel is a master at that. But the games stop. He is going to enter my stage now. A stage he left behind a long time ago. He is trying to make our past the biggest topic tonight. I am here to say the biggest topic is that he simply can't beat me.

Cerberus turns to the camera.

C: And the best way to put the past behind me is to stop it coming up ever again. And you know what that means Engel? It means that the bell ringing to signal me as the winner might not make me stop beating you to a pulp some more. My future is made by my hands......and Engel, you are not even a foot note in it.

Cerberus walks off confidently as Allen looks on.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 5:44 pm

*Max Adamson sits on one of the benches in the changing rooms, strapping his knees with white tape and fixing the laces on his boots. A figure lands softly on his feet a metre away, but Adamson doesn’t even care to look up.

?: I need to freshen things up, you didn’t even stir

MA: Thunder, mate, its old news now.

*Thunder walks over and sits by Max’s side, causing Max to shuffle over a little

MA: Steady on…

T: Getting ready, huh? Big night. No Anthony?

MA: He’s doing his rounds, he has “commitments”…urgh

*Thunder smiles at the disgust on Max’s face

T: The odd couple thing is working for you

MA: Not sure you should be throwing round words like “odd”. In fact, not sure any of this crap is wise right now. You’ve got a huge match and an even bigger arrow on your back…try to take this seriously…it’s about more than just you and your comic book game ok?

*Thunder takes a deep breath, but Max cuts him off before he can reply

MA: Np, none of the “with great power” garbage, mate. Every little victory for them is a crushing blow to us, and this company. And I won’t let some kid in spandex with a stonk on for Stan Lee ruin the company I built.

*Thunder stands, then crouches down to eye level of Max.

T: I will not fail you, master. If the Lord asks for light, he shall not see it extinguished.

*Thunder whirls away and Max looks at the figure leaving with a mix of sadness and anxiety.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 5:46 pm

Heading back to the ringside area we see the excited face of both Harold and Henry Lloyd as they get us ready for our next match of the night.

HA: Former stablemates turned enemies...it's time for a match that promises to push the limits!

HE: I'm scared you're right...when you get two guys like Cerberus and Engel Harlequin you honestly don't know what is going to happen...seeing as we aren't quite sure what the motivations of Engel are I'm really worried about what is about to happen in that very ring!

HA: I don't envy the referee! He has to keep control over two men who have shown in the past that they will do whatever it takes not only to win but to hurt their opponent! Two men who weigh around 280lbs...

HE: Two men?! These two things aren't men...they're monsters and they're going to tear each other apart and anyone else who gets in the way!

The camera quickly cuts backstage to show Cerberus walking through the halls of the Roger's Centre with the Extreme Title hung over his shoulder, a sick smile covers his face but as he walks laughter echoes down the hall behind him, almost as if it was stalking him. As Cerberus turns around the lights in the hall go out leaving it in complete darkness as a massive crash is heard and the camera shot turns to static before cutting back to a confused looking Harold and Henry.

HA: Ladies and gentlemen, we must apologise for the technical difficulties and will endeavour to sort ut the issue as soon as possible...

HE: What the hell...the screen is back on!

The camera on Harold and Henry pans up to the titatron that has come to life, in the darkness a figure can be seen moving slowly, laughing as he does. The crowd cheers as he reaches the entrance before the shot goes off again and the figure walks out on to the stage, shocking the fans with the reveal of who it is

HE: I have never seen anything like this before...

HA: Well here are the two men fighting for the Xtreme Title and no matter how strange you could have guessed this match would be you wouldn't have seen this coming!

The camera cuts to the stage to reveal Cerberus on being dragged on his back by Engel who has connected a chain around the throat of the Xtreme Champion, as Engel drags Cerberus he stops to lash the champion with the chain and land hard kicks to keep Cerberus grounded.

HE: What a freak...

HA: Nice to see how brave you are when Engel isn't sat next to you!

HE: Do you blame me for keeping my opinions to myself!

Engel finally reaches the ring and padlocks the chain around the ring post before walking back to the entrance with a massive smile across his painted face, the fans look on in confusion as Cerberus pulls at the chain trying to free himself before Engel returns on to the stage dragging a trash can full of weapons, he quickly makes it to the ring and mocks Cerberus, treating him like a dog on a leash before emptying the contents on in to the ring and returning to Cerberus with the trash can itself

HA: Engel has chained up a nearly 7 foot monster...it might just be the smartest way of dealing with the man who ended the promising career of Ryker Kidd!

HE: I wouldn't class mocking Cerberus as smart but lets see how it goes for him...Engel doesn't quite think like everyone else!

Engel wastes no time, slamming the trash can in to the back of Cerberus repeatedly denting it almost instantly before shouting at Cerberus to turn around and “look in to the future” before charging forward

HA: BOOT UP! Engel may have wasted a little too much time and paid the price!

HE: I've not seen Cerberus this angry before...oh my god! What power!

The replay shows Cerberus big boot the can back in to the face of Engel causing him to tumble backwards before using all his strength to break the chain clean off the ring post with it still padlocked around his throat, Cerberus quickly walks over to Engel using the chain wrapped around his fist to land a huge blow to the face that causing blood to run from the nose of Engel

HA: The tides have turned...what was once the thing keeping Cerberus at bay is now the weapon being used to punish Engel!

HE: For someone being punished he surely is smiling a lot!

Engel gets back to his feet and smiles at Cerberus who begins to use the chain still around his throat to whip Engel who falls on to the apron, his back beginning to show welts from the chain attack. Engel rolls in to the ring followed by Cerberus but as Cerberus attempts to attack with the chain again Engel picks up a chair from the pile of weapons and lands an almighty chair shot that leaves Cerberus out on his back, blood beginning to pour from his forehead

HE: Cerberus could be out. Engel swung the chair like a mad man and it looks more like a baseball bat strike than a chair!

HA: Engel isn't done! It doesn't seem like making a cover attempt is even running through his mind!

Engel laughs irratically, pulling Cerberus up by the chain in to a seated position before once again swinging the chair this time like a golf club directly in to the face of Cerberus, the cut on his head busting wide open and causing blood to pour from the wound

HE: Cover him! This one should be over!

HA: What ever Engel's mission is here tonight it doesn't look over...either he's showing Cerberus that he needs him or that he can't beat him...

HE: How is Cerberus moving!?

Engel almost looks shocked as Cerberus sits himself back up, blood pouring down his face but a sick smile begins to appear through the dark red blood. Engel lifts the chair but shocks the fans dropping it in front of Cerberus and shouting at the top of his lungs “MY TURN!”

HA: I can't believe what I'm seeing!

HE: he's not only letting one of the most dangerous men in this company get back to his feet but he's giving him a weapon?!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 5:47 pm

The fans are shocked but as Cerberus pulls himself up with the chair Engel laughs kick the chair up in to the face of Cerberus before bouncing off the ropes and returning with a big knee to the side of the head that leaves Cerberus in a kneeling position with the chair below him

HE: Engel might be crazy but he's getting the job done!

HA: I have no idea what is going to happen next but I can't look away!

With Cerberus knelt over the chair Engel hits a DDT bringing Cerberus head first on to the chair before going back over to the weapons hat he emptied in to the ring earlier, throwing a kendo stick to the side before picking up a bundle of barbed wire and wrapping part of it around the turnbuckle

HE: This is not going to be pretty!

Engel quickly pulls Cerberus up, charging him across towards the turnbuckle and looking to slam his head in to the bardbed wire only for Cerberus to block the attempt, instead slamming Engel face first in to it causing Engel to scream out

HA: Engel's screams didn't completely sound like he hated that!

Engel staggers back and attempts to land a strike to the face of the bloody Cerberus only to receive a huge knee to the gut and to be thrown head first in to the barbedwire again, Cerberus holds Engel's head in place before slamming it repeatedly causing the forehead of Engel to open up.

HE: Both men are covered in blood!

HA: That seems to be a common theme in Cerberus matches! Before throwing Ryker Kidd 30 foot from the titatron both men had lost a lot of blood!

HE: What the hell is Cerberus doing here!

HA: I think he's giving Engel a taste of his own medicine!

Cerberus shocks the crowd as he begins to use the barbedwire to tie Engel's arms to ropes, stopping Engel from being able to block any punches. Cerberus begins to land hard shots to the head before using the chain still around his throat to whip the chest of Engel who begins to laugh. Cerberus lets out a frustrated scream before walking over and picking up the Kendo stick as the ref attempts to free one of the arms of Engel only to receive a kendo shot across the back from Cerberus causing him to hit the ground

HA: this is sickening! The ref is trying to stop any permanent damage! That barbedwire could damage an artery of Engel!

HA: And you think Cerberus cares!? I hardly thing Engel does!

The camera focuses on Engel's arms as the barbedwire causes blood to run from the wounds as Cerberus shouts at Engel to give up. Members of the crowd are forced to look away as Cerberus lands rapid fire kendo stick shots that begin to cause the stomach of Engel to welt, splitting the skin causing more blood loss

HA: This match needs to be called off!

HE: I hate that I agree with you but until one man gives up or is pinned then it continues!

Cerberus continues to strikes with the stick causing it to snap but still Engel laughs in his face causing Cerberus to stab the broken end of the Kendo in to the forehead before walking back to the weapons, he picks up a but throws it to the outside, he picks up another chair but once again throws it away before revealing his weapon of choice...

HA: Cerberus has found Engel's “best friend” Mr Bat!

HE: Oh god! A barbed wire covered baseball bat...I can't watch!

HA: HERE COMES ENGEL!

The crowd are stunned as the replay shows Engel pulling his arms free and charging across the ring, as he meets Cerberus he hits a lou thesz press laughing in the face of Cerberus and causing his blood to fall down on to the face of the Xtreme Champion. Cerberus begins to land hard elbows and headbutts before rolling off leaving both men dazed and down

HE: Just like that Engel and Cerberus are back to square one! Both men are getting back to their feet!

HA: Engel has Mr Bat though!

Engel shoves the bat in to the throat of Cerbrus and charges him backwards causing both men to spill down to the outside with Mr Bat rolling away. Engel quickly grabs the chain around the throat of Cerberus and wraps it around the ring post before using all his speed to run forward with it, pulling Cerberus hard in to the post causing the chain to snap free revealing dark bruising on the neck of Cerberus

HA: Cerberus has slumped down near the ring steps!

HE: Engel is back on the attack!

HA: What a collision!

As Engel looks to hit a running knee but Cerberus is able to move sending Engel crashing in to the steel steps, Cerberus is back up and drags Engel up, launching him against the guard rail and then back in to the ring steps. Cerberus quickly pulls Engel up and hoists him up landing a death valley driver on to the apron.

HE: This is not a good position for Engel...once Cerberus gets in control, things go bad quickly!

HA: I think it's about to do just that! What is he getting?!

HE: NOT THIS AGAIN!

Cerberus reaches under the ring to reveal lighter fluid before beginning to pour if over the downed Engel, the fans begin to plead with him to stop but he ignores them, laughing as he empties the bottle. Engel begins to get to his feet but Ceberus grips his throat, hitting a massive chokeslam to Engel on to the ring steps. Cerberus then lifts the ring apron once again pulling out a lighter but as he turns back to Engel he receives a huge chair shot that sends him staggering in to the aisle way.

HA: No matter what Cerberus does Engel just keeps coming back with a smile on his face!

HE: I'm losing count of these chair shots!

Engel continues to fight back, slowing as he lands shots to the back of Cerberus clearly feeling the affects of the match so far. Cereberus though continues to get up, once again receiving a chair shot that further splits open his head leaving him further covered in thick dark blood. As Cerberus reaches the stage Engel drops the chair and charges spearing Cerberus in to the stage wall causing the video screen to crack and go off. Engel takes steps back, laughing as he does, once again picking up the chair and tossing it to Cerberus!

HA: MOTHER'S KISS!

HE: NO! Cerberus reacted quickly! What a chair shot to the head of Engel!

As Engel attempted to bring Cerberus head first down on to the chair with the X-Factor Cerberus dodges it and instead lands a sick chair shot that leaves Engel down but to the anger of Cerberus Engel quickly begins to drag himself up, once again Cerberus lands a chair shot to the back causing Engel to laugh

HA: These men are not only taking the damage here tonight but almost enjoying it!

Engel reaches his knees, screaming at Cerberus to “HIT ME!” causing Cerberus to grit his teeth and land another shot but to the shock of everyone Engel remains stood, screaming for Cerberus to hit him again. Cerberus loses it dropping the chair and charging forward and hitting a huge spear sending himself and Engel crashing in to the video screen wall

HA: Oh my god! Both men have been sent through the video wall!

The replay stuns the fans as both men smash through the video wall causing sparks to fly out, both men are nowhere to be seen as flames rise up, caused by the lighter fluid covering Engel. 6CW staff quickly run in doing their best to put out the flames as an eerie quiet takes over the venue.

HA: We need paramedics down here now!

As Emt's charge down to the stage and investigate the fall that both men had taken the ref is forced to ring the bell and end the match, after a few moments we see both men now on stretchers covered in marks from the fall through the titatron stage, the extent of the damage covered by the blood lost in the match.

HE: These two men have pushed themselves to hell and back but this one is going to be in the record books as a draw!

HA: The scary thing is...I can tell that this isn't the last time we'll see these two men do this again and next time...I think they'll push each other even further!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 5:47 pm

Mr Jones is walking down the corridor backstage when he nearly bumps into Crime Lord walking the other way

Jones pats Crime Lord on the chest
MJ: Ah, glad I’ve run into you. I tried giving you a call maybe two, three times but it just rung out

Crime Lord raises his eyebrows
CL: What do you want Jones. I kind of have a match to be getting to….

Jones smiles
MJ: Exactly, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about

Crime Lord scowls
CL: We don’t need to talk. You stay in the boardroom and I’ll take care of business in the ring. You brought me here because of what I can offer to you, not the other way round, remember?

Jones smiles and nods
MJ: Of course, what was I thinking? You go do your thing, go make me proud

Crime Lord stares at Jones and shakes his head
CL: Don’t try that **** with me

Crime Lord walks past Jones towards the ringside area. Jones takes a deep breath and watches the former 6WF champion walk away into the distance

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 5:48 pm

HA: We go live backstage where Timothy Allen is standing by with Robin Reborn

*The camera goes to Allen and Reborn by the same entrance doors we saw Hurst come through. Allen is all smiles, but Reborn cuts a focused figure, eyes full of drive and unmoved as Allen buzzes with excitement

TA: You join me once again on New Dawn and I’m here with another part of that huge main event tonight, one half of the Red Arrows---

RR: Not tonight, Tim

*Allen smiles, appearing that he had done that on purpose

TA: Solo man tonight then?

RR: Yes, I’m one of two number one contenders, not a pair. This is a triple threat.

TA: But one with your record breaking tag team partner in that same ring with you…

RR: And tonight he is just another competitor with the same goal as me. One I know very well, but one who wants to be champion.

TA: So you won’t be working together?

RR: Not by design, no. Joshua is a man mountain, so we might put him down together at points. But we both know that the ultimate prize is on offer, and respect that rivalry is a part of the business that two supreme talents like us were always going to have to contend with.

*Allen pauses before finally asking

TA: No smile today, Robin? No joke?

*Reborn twists his neck to let it crack, looks down the lens then slowly swivels so his eyes are mere inches from Allen’s. Tim gulps loudly

RR: You wanna say that again, Allen?

TA: I, uh, thank you for your time, Mr Reborn

RR: Yeah, I thought so

*Reborn walks away and Allen gestures to cut the scene before it fades away

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 6:23 pm

the image changes to show Anthony Grace entering the changing room and finding Max Adamson sitting in there, all ready to go, eyes closed and seemingly asleep.

AG: Check the timezone big man, snooze back in Sydney matey!

*Adamson doesn’t open his eyes but responds

MA: F*** me, when they don’t write your lines you become a real boring c***!

AG: Max! This is a wrestling PPV, not a night out with some bikers! Deary me, that language, the devil’s words it really is.

MA: Don’t be such a soft ponce!

*Anthony looks up to the ceiling

AG: Forgive him, Lord, for he knows not what he says.

*Adamson opens his eyes and cracks a huge smile

MA: The only guy up there is Thunder, and he’s got about as many superpowers as that big guy you’re talking to.

AG: Yes, yes, a sinner until the day you die, I’m sure. Rock on, Maximus, rock on…anyway, we have quite the match to plan for here and I could do with your input.

MA: We go in, we smash em about, you kick one in the head and I gore the other. One of us gets the pin, ding ding ding. Next!

AG: A masterful plan, Max, really. Inspired. Is that Napoleon? It sounds like a Napoleon plan.

MA: Look, Anthony, this isn’t Hollywood, and as much as I know you know that really, you have got to remember that these are matches with four individuals who all fight differently. We are the better wrestlers out there tonight, hands down, so we fight them head on and we prove it.

*Grace smiles at the fire in Max’s response

AG: Yes, much more like it Mr Adamson. Back to bed you go, I shall be ready in time to watch Mr Thunder.

*Adamson relaxes back down and the scene fades.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 7:00 pm

6CW INT Championship

Thunder (c) vs Crime Lord

Heading back to the ringside the camera pans across the stage, focusing on the broken video screen before cutting once again to Harold and Henry Lloyd.

HA: It's time for our next match of the night and yet another title is set to be on the line as the newest member of the Forgotten Crime Lord takes on the International Champion...the Oncoming Storm...Thunder!

HE: Well let’s hope this match has a proper ending and that it's the right one!

HA: Which is?!

HE: I think we can both agree that the belt needs to be head to someone who's a legitimate champion...someone who's held World Titles in the past and can take the title to the next line...

HA: I'm sorry but don't count me in on that opinion, I want to see a clean fight with the best man taking the belt...The Forgotten have had a history of not letting that happen!

Suddenly the lights in the Rogers Centre dim and pyrotechnics go off as Out Of The Black by Royal Blood blasts from the speakers. After a few moments Crime Lord swaggers out causing more hate from the fans which looks like music to his ears as a smirk crosses his face.

HE: Since his return Crime Lord has added a new depth to The Forgotten and now he's going to show Thunder that you can pretend to be the hero all you want but you can't really fly!

HA: You're writing off a man who some say has taken the International Title to the next level...since winning the belt Thunder has become a staple in the main event scene of 6CW and he's been one of the reasons the resistance to Mr Jones has stuck together!

Crime Lord reaches the ring and soaks in the abuse from the crowd while standing on the bottom rope, the boo's though are quickly wiped out as the lights go out in the arena and two bright streams of light appear on the stage, one in red and one in green. The sound of marching slowly begins to rise in the arena before the lights begin to swing around before clashing against each other causing sparks to fly. Suddenly the lights come back up to reveal Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader battling on the stage as storm troopers watch on, lining both sides of the ramp. The Star Wars theme then begins to play causing Thunder to stride out confidently dressed as Hans Solo with the belt around his chest.

HE: I can't wait to see Crime Lord end his title reign and we can have someone wears the belt properly and doesn't dress up like a child! What a joke!

HA: Henry, for a second can you even pretend to be impartial and acknowledge the talent this young man has!

As Thunder stands between the battling figures of Darth and Skywalker he produces a replica blaster, shooting both figures down before making his way down the ramp causing the troopers to to stand to attention

HE: He might think he's a super hero but right now he's on the losing end of an almost 50 pound weight advantage...

HA: You're forgetting one key point about the man who is currently the 6CW International Champion...the man he beat for the title Jax Cutler had an even bigger weight advantage!

HE: Yeah well tonight will be different...just watch

As Thunder reaches the ring he rolls in before posing for the fans once again and then focuses on his opponent.

As the ref does his final check the two men stare across the ring at each other, the tension clear to see for every fan in the building causing them to be hyped up beyond belief before exploding as the bell finally rings and both men charge in towards each other neither backing down

HA: Here we go! Both men look ready to go to war over the International Title...The Iron Man taking on The Oncoming Storm...it's going to be one hell of a collision!

As Thunder and Crime Lord reach each other Thunder ducks under a stiff right and lands a huge kick to the gut before catching Crime Lord with a

jumping knee that sending him down on to his back only for him to roll backwards and back up in to a kneeling position. Thunder reacts quickly though moving forward and landing Daniel Bryan style kicks to the chest

HA: Thunder isn't backing down at all! He's taking Crime Lord on and doing well!

HE: What were you saying?! Crime Lord can change this match in seconds!

As Thunder lands another kick to the chest Crime Lord reacts quickly catching the leg of Thunder and getting up to a vertical base

HA: SO CAN THUNDER!

The crowd cheer once again as Thunder leaps up, landing a big Enzaguri to the head of Crime Lord that forces him to stagger back in to the turnbuckle with Thunder popping back up and heading straight back in on the attack. The crowd count along as Thunder begins to land even more kicks to Crime Lord in the corner before attempting to whip the big man from one side to the other but as he does Crime Lord counters throwing Thunder across instead sending him hard in to the turnbuckle

HE: Thunder needs to realise that he's facing a man much stronger than him!

HA: I agree, Thunder needs to utilise his speed in this match and so far he's done that well!

Crime Lord charges in only for Thunder to hop over the ropes sending Crime Lord smashing in to the turnbuckle and staggering backward, the fans then go crazy as Thunder once again leap frogs the ropes, landing on the second rope before leaping forward and hitting a massive Over castle leaving Crime Lord down

HA: Thunder is on fire tonight! All that pent up frustration being put to good use...he's beckoning for Crime Lord to get to his feet!

HE: He shouldn't give Crime Lord a chance to recover!

HA: I don't think he's going to! He's looking to put Crime Lord away! HUNTER'S ARROW!

HE: NO! What a reversal!

The crowd boos as the replay shows Thunder attempting to pop Crime Lord high in to the air only for Crime Lord to drop down the back of Thunder locking his arms around his waist and hitting a disgustingly huge German suplex that causes Thunder to roll out of the ring. As we return from the replay Crime Lord is now on the outside stalking Thunder who begins to get to his feet

HA: This is not a good place for either man to be...

HE: Well right now Thunder seems to be the one in danger! HERE COMES CRIME LORD!

The crowd groans as Crime Lord charges at Thunder lifting him up and crashing Thunder back first in to the steel ring post, he wastes no time quickly pulling Thunder back before unleashing a massive belly to belly that sends Thunder flying in to the guard rail leaving him slumped on the outside. Crime Lord quickly rolls Thunder in and makes the cover

…ONE!

……NO! KICKOUT!

HA: Thunder is still in this one! That fighting spirit is still going strong...

HE: Well let’s see how long it takes Crime Lord to break that spirit!

Thunder begins to pull himself up only to receive a stiff kick to the ribs from Crime Lord followed by another before the big man pulls the champ to his feet before landing a stiff right that staggers Thunder back in to the corner but as Crime Lord walks towards Thunder the reigning champ gets a boot up kicking Crime Lord away. In frustration Crime Lord charges in hitting a big knee to the gut, the Iron Man then hits repeated knee strikes taking the wind out of Thunder

HE: Slowly but surely Crime Lord is dominating this match!

HA: Thunder needs to react quickly, this is not a good position to be in!

HE: Neither is this! LOCK AND LOAD!

HA: NO! Rock Bottom from Thunder! BOTH MEN DOWN!

The crowd comes alive as Thunder is able to drop off the shoulders of Crime Lord before spinning him around and hitting the ground version of the Thunder Clap leaving both men down before Thunder is able to reach across and make the cover

…ONE

……TWO

………THR- NO!

HE: Crime Lord getting his foot on the ropes! What great ring awareness!

HA: Thunder getting to his feet! He needs to pick up the offence here!

Thunder gets to his feet dragging Crime Lord up and once again looking for a kick to the chest but Crime Lord is too quick catching the boot once again

before spinning Thunder around and once again locking his arms around the waist of Thunder

HE: Another German suplex coming up!

HA: NO! Thunder elbow's free!

As Crime Lord stumbles back from the elbow Thunder flips backwards hitting a Pele kick that further stuns Crime Lord. Thunder then wastes no time kipping back up to his feet and charging forward, ducking under a clothesline attempt and managing to hit his own German suplex on Crime Lord

HA: He might not be real super hero but that was a feat of super human strength...and the arms are still locked!

HE: Oh god, not again! Three Amigos!

The crowd will Thunder on as he pulls Crime Lord back up managing to hit the second German before using all his might to pull Crime Lord up one final time

HA: Here it goes! Third times a charm!

HE: NO! Now Crime Lord is the one breaking free!

Crime Lord manages to elbow free before spinning around only for Thunder to duck around once again before hitting the third and final German suplex, sending Crime Lord soaring overhead and down to earth in to a bridging German suplex!

…ONE

……TWO

………THR-

HA: HE GOT HIM!

HE: NO! The shoulder was up! It's going to take more than that to put away the Iron Man!

Thunder remains in a kneeling position in absolute shock as the ref confirms that it was only a two count and Crime Lord begins to stir, pulling himself up and getting to his feet!

HE: Crime Lord is unstoppable!

HA: I don't think Thunder has given up trying yet!

Thunder shakes off the shock meeting Crime Lord’s head on with a huge European uppercut that rocks Crime Lord before lifting him up and landing a big Samoan drop leaving him down in the middle of the ring

HA: Thunder is about to fly! The crowd are willing him on!

Thunder makes his way towards the ropes and begins to climb the turnbuckle but as he reaches the top Crime Lord manages to leap up and pulling at the ropes causing Thunder to fall prone on to the turnbuckle.

HE: What a nasty landing and it couldn't have happened to a nicer person!

HA: Thunder could be in danger here!

Crime Lord quickly takes advantage hitting a European uppercut of his own to Thunder who is seated on the top turnbuckle, the crowd cheer for Thunder as he tries to fight back only for Crime Lord to hit a head but that stops Thunder's offence dead in its tracks

HE: Crime Lord is ready to put the nail in the coffin!

The crowd once again try to motivate Thunder as Crime Lord climbs on to the second rope and begins to land rapid fire punches to the face of the champion, the cheers get louder as Thunder manages to block a shot and lands a shot of his own. Thunder continues to punch his way free but Crime Lord manages to land another head butt that stuns the International Champion leaving him groggy sat in a dangerous position, Crime Lord then pulls Thunder up, both men now stood precariously on the top rope!

HE: Crime Lord has Thunder where he wants him! SUPERPLEX!

HA: NO! Thunder elbows himself free! He's fighting back! THUNDERCLAP! Thunder hits the top rope Rock Bottom!

Nearly everyone in attendance jumps to their feet as Crime Lord comes down to earth with a huge bang and Thunder's arm remains draped over the Forgotten member's chest, as the ref's hand hits the mat the crowd count along...

…ONE!

……TWO!

………THR-

HE: No he kicked out….

*LIGHTS OUT*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 7:01 pm

HA: What the hell is going on?!

HE: It must be a power outage! I'm sure it'll be sorted out soon!

HA: Yeah, why do I feel that isn't the case!

Suddenly the lights go back on and now surrounding the ring are the members of the Forgotten, the crowd's boo's get louder as Hokori, Tyson Armstrong, Jimmy Phillips begin to climb on to the apron causing Thunder to get to his feet, bracing himself but to the shock of the crowd they aren't alone.

HA: WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING OUT HERE! THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR THUNDER!

HA: I think they're sending a message from Mr Jones!

The boo's reach an almost deafening level as Charles Kramer struts out on to the stage with a mic in hand accompanied by both World Champions Mike Masters and Joshua who leave Kramer in the aisle way to join Hokori, Armstrong and Phillips. Thunder shouts at the men to get it over and done with before Phillips, Hokori and Armstrong swarm the ring. To the shock of the crowd Thunder fights back taking Hokori down with a stiff right and meeting Phillips with a kick to the gut but as he turns around the boot of Tyson Armstrong almost decapitates him with a massive brogue kick forcing the ref to ring the bell.

HA: What does this achieve!? Thunder retains the title!

HE: This is about more than titles this is a message to the roster...it looks like Kramer has something to say...

Kramer shakes his head with a look of disappointment on his face before speaking

CK: This is not a fitting end to what has been a brilliant match so I am here by declaring that with the power given to me by our brilliant leader Mr Jones...this match will continue under no disqualification rules!

The camera cuts to the ring to show Crime Lord now stood in the corner watching the action unfold with his teeth grit before the rest of his team begin to put Thunder away for good but as Phillips pulls Thunder up he once again delivers a stiff punch before spitting blood at the feet of Crime Lord.

HA: Thunder isn't going down without a fight!

HE: Well he's about to get the fight of his life!

Before Thunder can fight back Phillips, Hokori and Armstrong begin to land hard kicks and strikes before both Joshua and Masters enter the ring with Masters quickly pulling Thunder up on to his shoulders hitting a Gringo Killer that leaves Thunder out in the middle of the ring

HA: Oh just end the damn match! This one is over...just do it!

HE: The message isn't sent yet...I think it's Joshua's turn now!

Phillips and Armstrong pull Thunder up once again, this time shoving Thunder towards Joshua who catches him by the throat and sends him straight to hell with a massive chokeslam once again leaving him out before Crime Lord makes his way over with a snarl across his face, dragging Thunder up to his feet...

HE: Crime Lord looks like he's ready to end this! I think it's nearly over...and nobody came to save 6CW's “hero”!

HA: Don't speak too soon! Here comes the cavalry! They've seen enough!

As Crime Lord pulls Thunder up on to his shoulders ready for the F5 the crowd break out in to cheers as Max Adamson, Anthony Grace and Robin Reborn burst out on to the stage and begin to approach the ring but as they pass Kramer with a shoulder barge he begins to speak once again

CK: Gentlemen...now you might want to save your friend in the ring right now but it will come at a cost...if you step through the ropes and get involved...you will be fired on the spot and no longer an active member of the 6CW roster...do I make myself clear?!

The three men stop in their tracks for a second as they reach the ring with Grace placing a hand on the chest of Adamson and shaking his head as they watch on. The boo's once again start as Crime Lord shakes his head, pulling Thunder up on to his shoulders before bringing him down to earth with a bump

HE: F5 FROM CRIME LORD! HE'S DONE IT!

Harold stays silent, clearly distressed by the scenes in the ring as the referee is made to count the cover from Crime Lord

…ONE

……TWO

………THREE!

HE: Crime Lord is the new International Champion! What a performance from the former 6WF World Heavyweight Champion...

HA: This is disgusting...it took six men to put Thunder away and end his reign as champion...Crime Lord might have the title over his shoulder but he isn't a champion at all!

HE: You should be careful about what you say Harold, we've seen tonight what happens to those that challenge Mr Jones and The Forgotten!

As the camera cuts to the ring Joshua, Masters, Hokori, Armstrong and Phillips stand over Thunder's body as Crime Lord rolls out with the International Title, shoving past the 6CW resistance and leaving the arena.

The crowd are still booing as Adamson, Grace and Reborn help Thunder to his feet. The boos soon turn to cheers as Thunder acknowledges the fans as the foursome start to walk back up the ramp as the footage cuts backstage

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 7:59 pm

*The show cuts to a brightly lit corridor in the backstage area of the Rogers Arena in Toronto Canada. The maximum capacity crowd of around 50,000 of 6CW loyalist fans generate a massive cheer for Dicey Reilly who is being shown on the titantron striding through the corridor, stretching his arms in the progress with a look of intent and focus etched on his face. The camera focuses on the legend of 6CW, as he holds his head up looking ahead of him, lost in his thoughts and the impending war about to take place. Reilly is wearing his usual pair of blue jeans, A black vest and his hair unkept. His eyes filled with focus and intensity, but his demeanour relaxed and calm. As Dicey continues to make his way down the corridor, Timothy Allen pops out from behind a pile of equpment boxes at a turn in, microphone in hand and ready to conduct a quick impromptue interview. He is wearing his traditional 6CW suit with a red tie, sleek black shoes and a expensive looking wrist watch. Dicey continues striding before Allen raises his microphone to his lips expecting to catch Dicey.*

TA: Dicey! Dicey! can I just get a quick word...

*Dicey stops in his tracks, cricks his neck and turns around to the roving reporter and warmly nods at Allen before approaching him and speaking as audible Let's go Dicey chants fill the Rogers Arena.*

DR: For sure Tim, Ask away. But before, You know when the clock chimmed 12 on New Year's eve welcoming in the new year... I felt that nothing will stop me in 2016, not even Liam Wood. Wood has been persistent, I will give him that. Wood has made himself into a massive threat not only just to me, but to the entire 6CW world. I have to stop him... I have no other choice, I must stop Liam Wood because if I don't, alot of people will be hurt.

TA: You could be right Dicey but as a general onlooker like the rest of the 6CW world, three stages of hell... it's simply barbaric don't you agree?

*Dicey smirks, a glint creeps across his eyes at Allen's last comment before he begins speaking once more.*

DR: Three stages of Hell... is a name more apt for this war tonight? listen Tim, I have smell like smoke because I have been through fire. Through the years I have had some ferocious, wild and nasty battles in my time. And you know what? each time... I have walked away stronger than ever. Tonight, it's just another war I plan on winning. Wood, needs to be stopped and I'm the man to do it.

DR: From day one, I promised myself and promised to my family that I would always fight with everything I have got. Anything less and I no I will lose. That's why I cannot afford to be off my game tonight. Wood, he's good. There is no doubt about it... but this dark new place he has found, it's not good. It's not right and It needs to be stopped immediately. Wood has made my life hell in recent weeks but I plan on taking Wood to Hell and back tonight.

DR: I'm feeling confident tonight... three matches which suit me to the ground. Wood will bring his all, I'm sure he feels as if their are certain stages which falls into his hands but that's far from the truth. Overall, I'm the guy who needs to finish this. I will not let Wood spread his poision any more... I'm finishing this once and for all. Whether that be in a last man standing match or not. I plan on leaving Wood on the ground wondering where it all wen't wrong... Once more Dicey Reilly will walk away stronger than ever. Because this is just another war that I'm going to win... I'm coming back from Hell, Wood is staying in Hell after his match, where he belongs.

*Dicey curtly nods at Allen, his words tinged with emotion and intensity as the sell-out crowd roars with anticipation at the match. The final image the audience are left with is Dicey continuing his stride down the corridor with Timothy Allen looking on, impressed as the scene fades away.*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 8:12 pm

Tyson Armstrong and Jimmy Phillips are backstage with Charlotte Grey
CG: Tyson, Jimmy after the events of the last match is the pressure on you to perform even greater now?

Phillips laughs
JP: And why would that be the case?

CG: Because you need to show you can be a threat in your own rights rather than just the muscle that does what Jones’ tells them.

A win against Adamson and Grace could catapult the pair of you. It would show Jones what you are capable of?

Tyson furrows his brows
TA: What we are capable of is exactly the reason we were selected to join The Forgotten. We have nothing to prove anymore….

CG: So what do you say to the people who say you have forfeited your own chances of success to play lapdog for the boss. He might hand you something but would you deserve it

TA: You’re gonna deserve an ass whooping if you don’t shut that pretty little mouth little lady

Phillips places a hand on Armstrong’s chest

JP: Don’t react Tyson. That’s what she wants….

Armstrong smiles and nods
TA: You think we’re a joke. Two nobodies who you can talk down to?

I’ll tell you something after tonight, no one is gonna doubt the threat we pose, no one is gonna doubt the power we possess

And that is a sure fire gauran-damn-tee!!!!

Armstrong storms away as Phillips follows not far behind

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 8:13 pm

HA: Welcome back to New Dawn, it's now time for some tag team action!

HE: And it sees the Forgotten looking to continue the momentum they've already built up tonight, following Hokori and Stevens retaining the tag titles and Crime Lord adding the International title to The Forgotten's collection of titles.

HA: It's now the turn of Tyson Armstrong and Jimmy Phillips, but it certainly won't be easy for those two up against two of the main foot-soldiers of the rebellion against Mr Jones' stable of thugs, Max Adamson and Anthony Grace.

HE: You really think that these two egotists are any match for a cohesive unit such as Phillips and Armstrong?

HA: I think you are going to have to accept that Adamson and Grace's egos have been put aside, they're going to work as a team for the good of this company.

Riot echoes through the speakers as the crowd descends into a chorus of loud and aggressive boos as Jimmy Phillips enters onto the stage. Once on the stage, the self-proclaimed talent, walks to one side of the stage acknowledges the fans and then the other with a taunt and a smirk generating more heat before walking down to ring and jumps up onto apron and pyros shoot out of the ringposts.

The music continue to boom through the speakers as Tyson Armstrong makes his entrance. He glares out at the crowd, only his eyes visible whilst the bandana covers the rest of his face. He then raises a hand to the sky before crossing both arms in an "X" as pyros explode behind him. He then makes his way down the ramp and climbs into the ring, where he and Phillips shake hands.

HE: Has there ever been a more athletically gifted tag team than these two? Both vaunted college athletes who have transferred successfully to the wrestling industry, it's no wonder Jones bought them into the fold.

HA: They are supremely talented, which makes me wonder why they have to resort to the under-hand tactics that have become the trademark of The Forgotten?

"Radioactive" roars out and the crowd cheer as gold and green pyros erupt into the air. Max Adamson makes his way out onto the stage. He glares at the Forgotten pairing before waiting...

The lights dim and a spotlight hits the stage as "Amazing Grace" begins to echo through the speakers. Red, white and blue pyros explode into the air and confetti falls from the sky. There are boos from small sections of the crowd as Anthony Grace slowly makes his way out onto the stage. He goes down on one knee and says a little prayer before rising up and raising his arms to the crowd. His faithful supporters chant his name as he walks down the ramp. He high fives Adamson and the two simultaneously roll into the ring together

HA: You've got to think that these two are going to be even more pumped up after what just happened to Thunder in the previous match of this evening. Revenge will be on the mind.

HE: It might be on their mind, but they won't get it.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Anthony Grace starts the match off for his team, up against the powerful Tyson Armstrong. The pair lock-up, and Armstrong forces Grace back into the ropes. Armstrong then goes for a clothesline, but Grace ducks underneath it and quickly rolls Armstrong up into a pinfall.

Ref: 1..................2...........Kick out!

Tyson powers to his feet, he again goes for a clothesline but this time Grace gets a block in, before firing off a series of punches to the big man that knock him back slightly. Grace follows that up with a kick to the stomach, before then running the ropes and taking Armstrong down with a bulldog. He rolls to his feet, Grace hits another boot to the stomach and then delivers a DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Anthony Grace gets to his feet, he then makes a tag to Max Adamson. The Australian superstar steps into the ring, the duo lift up Armstrong and together they Irish whip Armstrong into the ropes. The duo hit a double hip toss. Grace then lifts up Armstrong in a scoop slam position, Adamson stretches his knee so Grace can hit an assisted backbreaker.

HE: Where's your criticism of Grace and Adamson double-teaming Armstrong? Or does that not fit into your narrative?

Grace steps out of the ring, Max Adamson runs off the ropes and connects with a leaping leg drop across the throat. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Max Adamson gets up to his feet, he locks in an armbar on Tyson Armstrong. He gets to his feet, and Adamson takes him down with an arm drag. He keeps the armbar applied, bringing Armstrong to his feet and knocking him down with a clothesline. Max releases the hold, allowing Armstrong to his feet before hitting a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Armstrong forces the shoulder up. Max allows him to his feet before hitting a scoop slam. Adamson again makes the tag to Grace, they again set-up for a double team move. They lift Armstrong into a suplex position, before dropping him down face-first. Armstrong sits up, Grace then hits a dropkick to the back of the head as Adamson simultaneously hits a running boot to the face. Grace covers as Max steps out.

HA: A very strong start from Maximum Grace, or the A Team, or whatever name they may have now!

Ref: 1......................2................Kick out!

Anthony Grace allows Tyson Armstrong to his feet, he then lifts him up from behind and delivers a big atomic drop. Grace then runs off the ropes, taking Armstrong down with a spinning heel kick. Grace hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

Armstrong forces the shoulder up. Anthony Grace lifts him to his feet and then Irish whips him towards the corner. Armstrong reverses the momentum, Grace uses that to climb up to the top rope and springboard backwards, going for a moonsault...

HE: Caught him...POWERSLAM!

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

HA: Armstrong needed that counter, Adamson and Grace were dominating this contest.

Armstrong rolls to his feet, and he stomps away on the head of Grace continually, looking to exact some revenge for the early dominance of the Hollywood superstar. Armstrong eventually relents, lifting up Grace and Irish whipping him across the ring, hitting a body press on the rebound.

Grace stumbles up and Armstrong drives him into the canvas with a big spinebuster. Tyson covers.

Armstrong finally looks to slow the match down, synching in a grounded abdominal stretch on Grace before finally lifting him to his feet and driving him into the mat with a pumphandle slam. Grace stumbles up to his feet, and Armstrong knocks him down with a big boot to the head. He covers.

Anthony Grace kicks out, Tyson Armstrong makes the tag, getting Jimmy Phillips into the match for the first time. Armstrong runs off the ropes, hitting Grace with a huge running tackle, that sends him straight into the path of Phillips who scoops him onto his shoulders to deliver a Samoan Drop. Phillips hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

HE: Whatever the hell their team name is, it doesn't matter, cos they're getting their asses kicked by The Forgotten...again!

The Talent lifts Anthony Grace up to his feet, slinging him over his shoulders and walking towards a neutral corner, where he hits a snake eyes. Phillips then grabs Grace by the waist and slings him down into the canvas with a bridging German suplex. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Jimmy Phillips goes straight back on the offensive, dropping a series of knees down into the face. He then allows Grace up to his feet, before suplexing him down into the mat. Grace stumbles up, he throws a wild punch that Phillips easily ducks before hitting a Northern Lights suplex, bridging into the pin.

Ref: 1..................2..................Kick out!

Grace forces the shoulder up, Jimmy Phillips makes the tag to Armstrong. Phillips lifts up Grace, he hits an overhead Belly to Belly suplex. Grace rolls up and Armstrong delivers a 2nd successive belly to belly! He covers.

HA: That was a very impressive display of the combined power of these two.

Tyson Armstrong lifts up Anthony Grace, where he wraps in a couple of European Uppercuts from short range. He then Irish whips Grace out across the ring, and on the rebound, delivers a vicious tilt-a-whirl side slam! Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

Grace forces the shoulder up. Tyson Armstrong goes on the attack with a number of elbows down into the abdomen. He then drags Grace up to his feet, and lifts him onto his shoulders...

HE: Huge powerbomb!

Armstrong tags out to Phillips. Armstrong throws Grace into the path of Phillips who delivers a Russian legsweep. Tyson then runs the ropes, delivering a big splash. Phillips covers as Armstrong steps out.

Ref: 1....................2....................Kick out!

HA: You've got to admire the heart of Grace, great fight being shown.

Phillips wastes no time in lifting Grace to his feet...

HE: TOUCHDOWN! THIS IS ALL OVER!

Ref: 1.......................2............................Kick out!

HE: WHAT THE HELL?! HOW DID HE KICK OUT?!

Phillips steps back to the corner, waiting for Grace to rise...

HA: Game-changer...DUCKED IT! GERMAN SUPLEX! GREAT COUNTER BY GRACE!

Both men are down, and the crowd are chanting Anthony Grace's name loudly as he edges closer to the corner, as does Jimmy Phillips. The crowd erupt...

HA: TAG! HERE COMES ADAMSON!

HE: HERE COMES ARMSTRONG!

The two men hit the ring. Armstrong runs at Max, who hits a big back body drop. Tyson stumbles to his feet and Max knocks him down with a clothesline. Armstrong rolls up, Max hits a snap DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Armstrong forces the shoulder up. Max rolls him onto his back, clutching him by the waist and hauling him to his feet. He delivers a German suplex. Adamson keeps the hold applied, hitting a 2nd German suplex. Instead of going for the third, he then releases the hold and runs the ropes...

HA: FA-MAXXER!

Ref: 1.....................2........................Kick out!

Armstrong kicks out. Max lifts him, and hits a monkey flip. Armstrong falls into the corner, Max runs in but Armstrong side steps and Max crashes into the turnbuckle. Armstrong hits a series of knees to the gut, before lifting Max to the top rope. He then climbs up to the top rope, setting up for a belly to belly suplex.

Adamson blocks, and then follows that up with a series of elbows to the face until Armstrong releases his grip. Max then springs over the top...

HA: SUNSET FLIP POWERBOMB!

Ref: 1.........................2.............................Phillips breaks the pin!

Anthony Grace storms the ring, he lifts up Phillips and begins to pummel away at him with right hands. He backs Phillips into the ropes, he then winds up before delivering a huge punch. Phillips flops over the top rope onto the apron, Grace then runs the ropes and hits a big boot to the head to send him flying.

He turns around to see Armstrong up, Grace spins on the spot...

HA: BLOCKBUSTER!!

HE: GORE GORE GORE!

Ref: 1.............................2.........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And it's over! Adamson and Grace get the win, and put a halt on the momentum that The Forgotten have been building this evening.

HE: A bit of double team action to get the win, how about that hey Harold?

HA: Oh don't be so ridiculous, Max would have won the match previously if Phillips hadn't illegally broken the pinfall.

HE: A small battle won, in a war that they are destined to lose. Enjoy it while you can brother.

*Adamson and Grace celebrate in the ring, shaking hands before raising each other's arms aloft to loud cheers as New Dawn goes to an ad break.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 8:13 pm

*The camera's switch to the 6CW Commentary duo, the Lloyd brothers at ringside at their commentary desk. The Pair of dressed to impress in smart matching navy suits, a 6CW badge pinned to their lapel and red ties. They warmly smile at the camera as Henry then begins to speak as the crowd behind them continue to chant and cheer, the anticipation for the following match palpable. The camera picks up a row of fans, holding signs such as Get to rsss and Daddy 6CW. One fan is holding a sign which reads " I wish this was a GIF" much to the amusement of his friends on the row. The camera then focuses in on the commentary duo as they begin to speak*

HE: Ladies and gentleman, Moments before the following match, we've heard from both sides and it's almost time for the eagerly anticipated three stages of hell match between bitter rivals Liam Wood and Dicey Reilly... I'm just getting word of an interview about to take place with Charlotte Gray and Liam Wood...

HA: This is going to be explosive...

*The camera quickly changes to the backstage area, where a flustered and slightly edgy Charlotte Grey is stood by. She is wearing White jeans, A smart black business jacket and a white shirt tucked in. Her hair is done up and she is wearing some makeup, however she looks slightly on edge and uneasy. She raises the microphone to her lips, gulping before she speaks.*

CG: Ladies and gentleman... Please Welcome... Liam Wood.

*The crowd boo enormously as Wood walks in, arrogantly staring down at Grey, looking at her as if shes a piece of dirt. He is wearing A pair of casual black skinny jeans, Black casual shoes and his Eater of World merchandise shirt. Wood facial demeanour is clean and his blonde hair jelled in it's usual manner. In Woods eyes however is nothing but hatered, paranoia and anger as he looks around at his surrondings in a morose and tense tone. He grabs his left wrist and rotates it with his other hand and then the other before, nodding at Charlotte rudley wanting her to begin the interview.*

CG: Liam... We are just moments away from your match with Dicey Reilly... All week social media has been on fire about this match... It's arguably going to be one of the most anticipated matches of 2016.. I was just wondering what your thoughts are?

*Wood's eyes tell a story of someone who is on edge, someone who's mind is elsewhere as he looks almost through Charlotte who looks scared. Wood clears his throat as he begins to speak, the words spitting out with posion.*

Wood: My name is Liam Wood... And I'm the single biggest commodity in this wrestling industry. I'm not concerned by Social media and do not care what these people think. For those who have been living in a cave for the past few months, Tonight at New Dawn is where I face the self righteous, Hypocrite known as Dicey Reilly and will be fully expecting feel his wrath in a three stages of hell match...
Wood: Reilly plans on Mauling me... He plans on disfiguring, maiming and harming me to such a degree. In his warped head he believes that he will have his hand raised once the dust has settled and the war is over... that is far from the truth of the matter. In essence, we're both going to hell and there is no turning back from that. There will be no winner. Only a survivor... and I plan on surviving, unlike Reilly.

*Wood starts to evily smirk, he chuckles to himself before puffing out his chest and standing tall with a sick grin now formed across his face as he begins to speak.*
Wood: Here's a newsflash for you all, Dicey may believe he has been through wars before, but unlike anything else, I am war. I'm Dicey Reilly's war. I'm the single biggest threat to Dicey Reilly in his entire career and he knows this and now Dicey has trapped himself in a corner. On his quest to feed his ego again the only way Dicey Reilly knows by in many ways asking for a match of this magnitude which has only given me a weapon of destruction.

*Wood's eyes light up, filled with evilness as he spits out the following words as the crowd begin to boo and get restless.*

Wood: There is not another human being on this planet who can maim, disfigure and brutalise like Liam Wood. Tonight at New Dawn, The very last thing you people are going to see is this... Liam Wood standing amongst the wreckage, victorious with Dicey Reilly isolated with only his tattered ego in tact. Change is coming... Watch me take Dicey To Hell. It's over for Dicey Reilly.

*With that, Wood storms off, a sick smile across his face too boot as Charlotte looks intimidated and nervous at a highly focused, angry and motivated Liam Wood as the scene goes back to ringside and a highly revved up crowd.*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 8:14 pm

*The scene cuts to one of the changing rooms. On one side sits Robin Reborn, and across from him on the other side of the room sits Jack Hurst. The men sit in silence, both concerned with their own arrangements, strapping limbs, tying laces, minor preparations.

*Hurst looks up and stares at Reborn. He waits, considering, before choosing to speak

JH: Robin, this silence is rather needless.

*Robin’s head remains down but he does reply

RR: You know the drill, tonight is a fight and we are not allies when we fight for the title.

JH: So we leave it all there. The hostility is for the match

*Reborn stands and then finally looks at Hurst

RR: Sure, it’ll be fine. But I’m outta here, if I’m gonna win this I need to be at my best

JH: You’ll need to be at your best to match me

RR: And surpass.

*The pair lock eyes for a few seconds and then Reborn walks out, the scene fading on Hurst as his eyes follow his partner walk away.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:14 pm

HA: Despite there being two world title matches still to come this evening, you have to say that the following match is perhaps the most talked about on the card.

HE: We've seen rivalries in the past, we've seen feuds but I'm not sure we've ever seen anything quite like this. It has literally changed one of the competitors in this match, it has driven Liam Wood to a new outlook, a different approach.

HA: The frustration in Wood has grown, perhaps from not being able to put Dicey Reilly away, perhaps from the fact these fans decided that Reilly was the man that they wanted to back in this rivalry.

HE: Whatever it is, I like it. I like this new Liam Wood, I like that he is willing to do whatever it takes to win matches, and that is the attitude he will need in the type of situation he finds himself in this evening.

HA: These two beat the living hell out of each other at Ground Zero in a Street Fight, a match that was won by Dicey but ended with Liam Wood stood tall over him.

HE: That was what really cemented Wood's new attitude, what finally made him snap, and he will need to channel that tonight.

'Born to fight' blasts through the speakers and there is a crashing ovation from the crowd as Green and gold pyros burst into the rafters as Dicey Reilly walks out onto the stage. Dicey Reilly is the picture of focus and determination as he makes his way down the ramp, cracking his knuckles. He runs up the steel steps and then steps into the ring.

HA: Dicey Reilly has been through war after war in his career, he's had storied rivalries, but this perhaps top them all. Dicey may have to find levels of brutality that even he hasn't been to before.

HE: But how much does he have left in the tank to do that with? How much is Wood inside his head? Can Dicey push his body that far again?

HA: I think Reilly would be willing to put everything on the line, maybe even his career, to get the better of Liam Wood.

Dicey circles the ring and waits. The lights in the arena dim, electricity seems to pulse through the crowd, and then flames erupt from the stage. "Revival mode" then rips through the speakers and is met by loud boos. Wood appears on the stage. His head bowed to the floor, paying no attention to the reaction of the crowd. Slowly he raises his head and stares down the ramp, glaring coldly at Reilly. Wood stops at the base of the ring and again glares up at Reilly, before rolling into the ring.

HA: Where did it all go wrong for Liam Wood? He was adored by these fans, they idolised him and he paid that back with performance after performance.

HE: It didn't go wrong for Liam Wood. He finally saw the light, he finally knew that having these fans approvals means nothing compare to have wins on your record, and title belts around your waist. He realised it would not be long before the fans turned their back on him, so he just got there first.

HA: How can you say that? Some of them were even cheering him at Ground Zero, when he went to new levels of depravity to try and get the win.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Folks, to start this three stages of hell match off, we've got a traditional one on one match up.

HE: The quiet before the storm.

Liam Wood and Reilly lock-up, and Reilly gains the advantage. He grabs the head of Wood, and drives him down into the mat face-first. Reilly immediately goes on the attack, punching away on the head of Wood repeatedly, only breaking before the ref can disqualify him. Reilly picks up Wood, giving him no chance to rest, and whips him firmly into the ropes. Wood rebounds to the middle of the ring and Reilly smashes him down with a big boot.

Ref: 1..................2...........Kick out!

Dicey immediately lays into Wood once more, pummeling down on the face of the former EWF champion with a series of big elbow smashes to the face. Reilly then lifts Wood up to his feet, where he continues with the elbows to the face, backing him into the ropes. Again Reilly attempts an Irish whip, this time Wood reverses.

He goes for a clothesline, Dicey ducks underneath it. Wood turns around, Reilly kicks him in the stomach and follows up with a snap neckbreaker. He covers.

HA: Dicey Reilly started this match off like a house on fire, really taking the attack to Liam Wood.

Wood forces the shoulder up, and Dicey is again immediately back on the attack. He sits up Wood, putting him into a sleeper hold and dragging him to the corner. Reilly then proceeds to smash the head of Wood off the 2nd turnbuckle, again only releasing upon the ref's instruction. Reilly bounces off the ropes, hitting a running facewash kick. Wood rolls out from the corner slightly, Dicey goes to the 2nd rope and hits an imploding splash. He covers.

Dicey Reilly lifts up Wood, he hits a series of clubbing blows across the back before lifting Wood onto his shoulders. He sets up for a powerbomb but Wood pummels away on the head of Reilly, managing to free himself. Reilly turns around and Wood nails a big superkick to the chin.

HE: A move that is so often a game-changer for Wood, he'll be hoping that is once again the case right now.

Wood goes into the cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Liam Wood looks to exact a measure of revenge on Dicey by hitting some grounded blows off his own, driving knees into the face. He then lifts Reilly up to his feet, slinging him over his shoulders. He walks towards the corner and nails a flapjack onto the turnbuckle.

Wood quickly steps back to the adjacent corner, before sprinting in and nailing Reilly with a Yakuza kick. He staggers forward out of the corner, straight into a bridging belly to belly suplex from Liam Wood.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Dicey gets the shoulder up. Liam Wood locks in a grounded full nelson hold, before driving a series of knees into the back. He eventually lifts Reilly to his feet and then throws him down with a full nelson suplex. Reilly stumbles up and Wood knocks him down with a discus lariat! Cover.

HE: Liam Wood now controlling this match, and it was certainly the one third of this contest that most experts had down as his main strength, down to his technical wrestling ability.

Wood gets up to his feet, he allows Dicey to rise before hitting a spinning kick to the stomach. He then grabs Dicey by the waist, throwing him down with a gutwrench suplex. Dicey gets up to his feet, and Wood hits a reverse swinging STO! He covers.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Dicey again forces the shoulder up. Wood waits for Dicey to rise, before running in and knocking him down with a flying knee to the face. Wood then heads up to the top rope, lining up a diving elbow drop...

HE: Inspired by Macho Man Randy Savage...

HA: Boot to the face from Dicey!

Wood stumbles backwards, Reilly gets to his feet and knocks Wood down with a huge boot to the skull. He covers.

HA: That's going to hurt!

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Dicey goes on the attack, by stomping away on the head of Liam Wood. He then drags him to the corner, where he stomps down on the head of Wood until the referee steps in. Reilly sprints in, hitting a knee to the face. He then allows Wood to stumble out of the corner, before dropping him with a swinging DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Wood forces the shoulder up. Dicey Reilly drags him up to his feet, and then whips him out across the ring. On the rebound, Reilly connects with an inverted atomic drop. With Wood lurched over, Dicey lifts him onto his shoulders and this time the powerbomb connects! Dicey makes the cover once more.

HA: Reilly got himself back into this one now!

Dicey Reilly drags Liam Wood to his feet immediately, where he hits a couple of big knees into the stomach. He then lifts Liam Wood into the air, walking around the ring for a few moments, before dropping Wood with a vicious brainbuster. He covers.

Wood forces the shoulder up. Dicey Reilly drags him to his feet, he pummels away at him with punches. Much to the suprirse of the crowd, Wood starts firing back with punches of his own. He fires in more jabs but Reilly's clubbing blows seem to have more effect as Wood stumbles into the corner.

Reilly continues with the punches in the corner, until again the referee steps in.

HA: The ref is doing very well to ensure this match doesn't spill over.

Reilly throws Wood away from the corner, before running in at him...

HE: PELE KICK!

Dicey stumbles around and Wood boots him in the gut, before nailing a powerbomb of his own. Cover.

Wood starts choking Reilly out on the ground with a hand around the throat. He then lifts up Reilly, hitting a chokeslam backbreaker. Wood then goes to the top rope, he waits for Dicey to rise before flying off the top rope and delivering a flying lariat. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2...................Kick out!

Dicey forces the shoulder up. Wood drags him to his feet, and lifts Reilly onto his shoudlers...

HA: Lungblower! What a move!

HE: That could get him the first fall!

Ref: 1..........................2............................Kick out!

HA: Kick out!

HE: But we all know, that move is the set-up for the Viper Lock...

Wood manages to lock in the full nelson, but Reilly fights it, getting to his feet and hitting a jawbreaker, forcing Wood to break the hold. Reilly then hits a dropkick on Wood, sending him to the corner. Dicey then runs off the ropes...

HA: HANGOVER CURE!

HE: REILLY FOR THE FIRST PIN!

Ref: 1..............................2...................................Kick out!

HA: Kick out from Wood!

HE: Just in time!

Dicey Reilly drags up Liam Wood, he sets up for the Craicdown but this time Wood blocks, he counters with a back body drop. Reilly rolls up, Wood plants him with a snap DDT. He then runs the ropes...

HA: PYSCHO CRUSHER!

HE: THAT MIGHT FINISH IT!

Ref: 1..............................2...........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentleman, the winner of the first stage by pinfall...LIAM WOOD! It's now time for the 2nd fall, an XTREME RULES MATCH!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 10:26 pm

HA: Liam Wood gets the first fall, something that many expected, but most experts feel this second fall plays into the hand of Dicey...

HE: Well Wood wasting no time in looking to disprove that...

Liam Wood rolls to the outside, he throws in a succession of weapons: two steel chairs, a kendo stick and a trash can fill the ring. Wood steps back in, he sits up the steel chair and then whips Reilly out across the ring.

HE: WORLD...

HA: Reilly lands on his feet!

Dicey lands behind Liam Wood, he then pulls him down viciously across the steel chair with an edge-o-matic, Wood's neck crashing down off the chair. He falls to the mat and Dicey makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

HE: I think Wood may have missed a trick there. He had Reilly out after that psycho crusher, he should have just gone for one of his finishers again.

HA: Well that may be one of the drawbacks of Wood's new attitude, he wants to cause as much pain and destruction as he possibly can, particularly where Reilly is concerned. That clouded his judgement.

Dicey gets to his feet, he walks to the corner and removes all three turnbuckle covers. He then lifts Wood onto his knees, before hitting a vicious boot to the face. Dicey then drags Wood to the corner, where he proceeds to drive his head down into the top turnbuckle continually, no longer having a count to answer from the referee.

Reilly walks to the middle of the ring, grabbing the steel chair and sitting it in the gap between the top and second rope. He places Wood's head against the chair, before sprinting in and nailing a dropkick to the back of the head, which in turn drives Wood face-first into the steel chair.

Wood slumps out of the corner, Dicey grabs the chair and smirks, before viciously smashing it down into the waist. Reilly then places the chair across Wood's waist, and heads up to the top rope. He mocks Wood for a few moments, before diving off and hitting an elbow drop onto the chair! Dicey makes the cover.

Reilly drags Liam Wood to his feet, where he hits a knee into the stomach, which forces Wood to lurch forward. Reilly grabs the 2nd steel chair, and proceeds to crash it down into the back of Wood continually. Dicey then runs with the chair, before leaping into the air and hitting an assisted leg drop with the chair. Again, Dicey makes the cover.

HA: Reilly dominating the xtreme rules stage of this match up!

Dicey goes to the outside, he pulls out a barbed wire baseball bat and smiles a sickening grin. He doesn't choose to use it immediately, instead grabbing the lid of the trash can, and smashing it down into the head of Wood. Reilly then takes the trash can towards another corner in the ring, and again sets it up between the 2nd and top rope.

Reilly lifts up Wood, he drags him to the corner and goes for a suplex, but Wood manages to block, and then counter with a reverse swinging STO. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

Wood gets to his feet, he grabs Reilly by the legs and proceeds to stomp away on the abdomen continually, occassionally slipping in the odd low blow to loud boos from the crowd. Wood drags Dicey closer to the corner, before swinging him round and round Cesaro-style, finally releasing Reilly who is sent flying into the trash can that is positioned in the corner.

Liam Wood walks to the corner, he removes the trash can from behind the head of Reilly. He uses the lid to drive it down into the head of the Irishman, before launching it away. Wood then sets up the trash can in front of Dicey, before taking a few steps back to the corner...

HE: A taste of his own medicine! Hesitation dropkick from Wood into the trash can!

Dicey rolls away from the corner, writhing in pain. Liam Wood goes to the top rope, he picks up the trash can and throws it down onto the body of Reilly, before following that up with a frog splash.

Ref: 1.................2..................Kick out!

Dicey gets the shoulder up, Liam Wood picks up the kendo stick and wields it in his hands with a smirk. He waits for Reilly to rise before hitting a calculating blow to the gut. Wood follows that with another methodical blow to the stomach. Reilly is lurched forward, Wood hits another blow to the stomach.

Wood then smashes the kendo stick down across the back. Following his methodical attack, Wood then goes berserk, reeling off quick-fire shots with the kendo stick across the back. Wood then runs off the ropes, and swings the kendo stick back and smashes it into the face of Reilly like hitting a golf ball off a tee. Reilly jerks back, and Wood hits one final huge shot to the head. Reilly collapses to the mat, and Wood covers.

Liam Wood goes to the outside to bring another steel chair into the fray. He waits for Reilly to rise, before throwing the chair at him. Reilly catches it, and Wood nails a superkick into the chair, in turn sending the chair into the chin. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

HE: Wood's enjoying himself here!

Liam Wood sits up the steel chair in the middle of the ring, waiting for Dicey Reilly to rise before kicking him in the stomach...

HA: Manson Driver, this could end it...back body drop!

HE: Reilly saving himself!

Dicey back drops Wood onto the chair. He then lifts up Wood, hauls him into the air before quickly delivering a brainbuster down onto the chair. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

Dicey walks towards the barbed wire baseball bat he brought into the ring and picks it up. He smiles to himself, with revenge clearly on his mind. He lifts up Wood, and smashes the bat into the stomach. He then kicks Wood back up with a boot to the face, followed by a shot to the head with the baseball bat.

Reilly then throws Wood into the corner. He picks up the baseball bat, and runs in, using it as an aid to deliver a brutal clothesline to the head of Wood, who slumps down. Reilly climbs to the second rope, and then proceeds to stomp away on the head of Liam Wood repeatedly, driving his head into the exposed steel.

Dicey eventually relents, lifting Wood to his feet. He again drives the baseball bat into the stomach, before placing it around the throat. Reilly then nails a Russian legsweep with the barbed wire baseball bat around the throat. Dicey covers.

Ref: 1.....................2.....................Kick out!

Reilly proceeds to attack Wood with the barbed wire baseball bat, driving it down into the head continually. Dicey then lifts up Wood, hauling him onto his shoulders and running to the corner, hitting a vicious powerbomb into the turnbuckles. Reilly picks up the baseball bat again as Wood stumbles away from the corner...

HA: Huge shot to the head!

HE: Reilly is enjoying this, that sick S.O.B!

Ref: 1...................2....................Kick out!

Wood again kicks out. Dicey goes to the outside, he brings in two tables. He sits one up in the corner, and leaves the other lying in the middle of the ring. He picks up Wood, aiming another shot at the head with the baseball but Wood ducks underneath it. He then grabs Reilly by the waist...

HA: German suplex into the table!

HE: It wasn't set up on the floor, so not quite as damaging as it could have been!

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

Liam Wood drags up Reilly, hauling him towards a corner where there are no weapons. That doesn't last for long, as Wood removes the turnbuckle covers there as well. He rests Reilly's head against the turnbuckle, before running in and nailing a boot to the head. Wood then lifts Dicey up to the top rope, and then goes up top himself. He grabs Reilly by the waist...

HA: Belly to belly from the top rope!

HE: Huge move from Liam Wood!

Ref: 1...................2.........................Kick out!

Wood lifts up Reilly, he kicks him in the stomach...

HE: MANSON DRIVER!

Ref: 1..........................2......................................kick out!

HA: Reilly kicked out!

HE: Surely he can't last much longer!

Wood beats the mat in frustration. he picks up Dicey Reilly, and then shoves him into the corner where the table is sat up. Liam Wood runs in, but Reilly moves out of the way. Wood stops himself...

HA: HANGOVER CURE THROUGH THE TABLE!

Reilly covers.

Ref: 1.............................2......................................Kick out!

HE: That won't keep Wood down!

HA: This might though!

Dicey sets the table up in the middle of the ring, he then lifts Wood onto the table before climbing up there himself...

HE: DON'T DO IT!

Crowd: HOLY ****! HOLY ****!

HA: CRAIC-DOWN THROUGH THE TABLE!

Ref: 1..............................2.....................................................3!

Ring Announcer: The winner of the Xtreme Rules match by way of PINFALL...DICEY REILLY...THE SCORE IS NOW 1-1. The third stage of

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 11:29 pm

HA: Unlike Wood, Dicey Reilly wasting no time here!

Reilly points at the grounded Wood to the referee, ordering him to begin the 10 count.

Ref: 1....................2........................3................4..........5..........Wood gets to his knes........Wood is up to his feet!

Reilly immediately goes on the attack, he grabs Wood by the head and sends him flying out of the ring by launching him out of the top rope. Reilly drops to the outside, Wood gets to his feet and Reilly immediately Irish whips him into the steel ring steps.

Dicey picks up Wood, and again launches him into the steel steps. Reilly moves the steps away, before picking up Wood. He hits his head into the steel ring post a couple of times, before going into the ring to grab the barbed wire baseball bat. He wraps it around the throat of Wood from inside the ring, choking him out.

Reilly then rolls down to the outside, before smashing the baseball bat into the stomach and head continually. Reilly then chucks it aside, lifting Wood onto his shoulders and delivering a powerslam down onto the steel steps. Reilly rests the head of Wood against the steel steps, before sprinting in...

HA: HANGOVER CURE AGAIN!

HE: Reilly going for another count!

Ref: 1........................2.......................3.....................4................5.................6..............7............Wood stirs slightly........Wood's up to his feet!

Dicey isn't put off by Wood's return to his feet, he instead sprints in and knocks Wood down to the mat with a big boot to the head. Reilly drags up Wood, firing in a number of punches as they walk around the ringside area. Wood throws a couple of tame blows back in return but Reilly powers through them with punches of his own.

HA: Dicey certainly looking the stronger at the moment!

Reilly follows that up with a couple of boots to the stomach, before then throwing Wood into the time-keepers area. Reilly follows Wood into the time-keepers area but out of desperation, Wood pulls the time-keeper in front of him. Dicey simply smirks and knocks him down with a huge right-hand.

He leans down to pick Wood up but is nailed with a low blow by the former fan favourite. Liam Wood then grabs the bell out of the time-keeper's area and smashes it into the head of Dicey who stumbles backwards. Wood climbs onto the railing and jumps off, hitting a double axe handle to the head using the time-keepers bell.

Wood lifts up Reilly, firing the time-keepers bell into the gut continually, followed by using it as a weapon to hit big European Uppercuts to the chin that send Reilly sprawling over the announce table as the Lloyd brothers jump out of their chairs.

HA: Get out of the way brother, this is about to get crazy!

Liam Wood clambers onto Reilly, firing in huge punches to the head. He then removes one of the monitors on the desk, and proceeds to drive it down into the head of the fighting Irishman. Wood then picks up the chair Henry was sat on, and then drives it down into the body of Reilly.

He rolls off the announce table, Liam Wood picks up Reilly and then suplexes him into the announce table. Wood picks up Reilly, he drags him away from the announce table, and then hits a suplex into the steel ring post.

Wood doesn't stop there, he picks up Dicey Reilly and then powerbombs him into the edge of the ring apron, Reilly clutching at his back. Wood then stands behind Dicey, leaping into the air and hitting a back-cracker.

HE: Wood showing all his technical ability, he has moves to target any area of the body!

Liam Wood hits a dropkick to the back, sending Reilly into ring apron. Wood hits a series of knees to the back, before removing some of the matting on the outside, exposing the hard concrete floor. He turns Reilly around, booting him in the stomach...

HA: OH WOW!

HE: MANSON DRIVER INTO THE CONCRETE!

HA: THAT COULD BE IT!

HE: The referee is starting the count!

Ref: 1...................2....................3.....................4..................5.....................6.....................7...................8.........Dicey Reilly claws at the ring apron and manages to get to his feet!

The crowd pop as Dicey gets to his feet, but they are soon silenced by Wood who grabs Dicey by the head and then runs him head-first into the steel ring post. Wood then proceeds to drive Reilly's head into the ring-post from close-range repeatedly and in quick succession.

Wood then launches Reilly back towards the padded walls between the fans and the ring. Wood then climbs onto the wall, he spits on a few of the fans and kicks their pints to the floor in disgust, before running along the padded wall...

HE: PSYCHO CRUSH...

HA: REILLY MOVES!

Wood leaps into the air for the double foot stomp but Dicey manages to jolt back just in time. Wood lands on his feet, only for Reilly to run and leap into the air, spearing Wood into the front row!

HA: Looks like these fans might get some revenge!

Reilly climbs in amongst the fans to huge cheers from the crowd, he starts pummeling away on the head of Wood with a series of big punches to the head. One of the fans offers him the chair he was sat on, Reilly smiles, he takes the chair and drives it down into the throat of Wood.

Dicey throws Wood away from the fans, he runs along the front row to build some speed and smashes the steel chair into the head of Wood, who slumps down to the mat. Reilly turns to the fans he grabs a pint and swigs it down him, blood dripping from his head into the glass.

Reilly turns towards Wood, and spits the beer into his face with a grin. He then grabs Liam Wood, temporarily blinded, and belly to belly suplexes him into the padded walls. Dicey picks up Wood, dragging him forward and DDT'ing him onto the floor.

Wood begins to stir, Dicey boots him into the padded wall before taking a few steps back...

HA: SPEAR!

HE: DICEY JUST SPEARED WOOD STRAIGHT THROUGH THAT BARRIER! THAT HAS TO BE IT!

Ref: 1.........................2............................3......................4.......................5..........................6....................7.....................8......................9.............Wood gets to his feet!

HA: WOOD UP, JUST IN TIME!

HE: SO CLOSE FOR DICEY REILLY!

Reilly can't believe Wood has got back up, but he immediately takes him back into the fans, firing in punch after punch. Wood begin to fight back with some punches of his own, as the two start to fight up the stairs.

HA: My god, they must be 50 rows back, this isn't going to end well at all!

Reilly and Wood are exchanging huge punches at the top of the stage, Reilly begins to get the advantage with a series of punches. He backs Wood into a wall, Reilly proceeds to crash a series of knees up into the stomach.

Dicey spots one of the T-Shirt vendor's carts, he grabs it and then runs towards Wood, pushing the cart into him. Reilly then pushes the cart over, he kicks Wood in the stomach...

HE: CRAICDOW...COUNTERED WITH THE BACK BODY DROP!

Wood regains his composure for a couple of moments, with Reilly rested across the cart, Wood runs in and nails the Psycho Crusher onto the cart! Liam Wood doesn't stop there, he lifts Reilly up by the arm, dragging him towards the stairs...

HA: What the hell is he thinking here?!

HE: Wood is thinking this is the end, this is his chance...

HA: OH MY GOD!

HE: WHAT A MOVE!

HA: WHAT HAVE WE JUST WITNESSED?!

HE: MY GOD REILLY MUST BE BROKEN IN HALF!

HA: THE WORLD EATER, SENDING DICEY REILLY DOWN 50 STAIRS!

HE: THAT HAS TO BE IT!

The referee runs down the steps, and begins the count.

Ref: 1....................................2............................3...........................4...................5...............6........................7.........................8.............................9............................10!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, the winner of the third fall after Dicey Reilly's failure to answer the 10 count...and winning the THREE STAGES OF HELL MATCH by TWO FALLS to ONE...LIAM WOOOOOOODDDD!

HA: IT'S OVER! IT'S OVER!

HE: LIAM WOOD WINS! LIAM WOOD WINS!

HA: WOOD WANTED TO END THIS FEUD, HE LOOKS LIKE HE HAS DONE THAT!

HE: Wood had to go to a new level, and he managed to find it. A new level of brutality was required and throwing Reilly down those stairs was it. Wood will feel vindicated this evening, he will feel as if his point has been proved with that victory.

HA: And what might that point be?

HE: That he was being held back by longing for these fans approval, by doing everything by the book. He finally threw that aside and look where he is now, stood over a 6CW legend, his arm raised in victory, having beaten him at his own game.

*Liam Wood stands at the top of the stairs, arms in the air, blood pouring from his head as emt's rush to check on Reilly who is slumped at the bottom of the stairs.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 11:30 pm

Mr Jones and Charles Kramer are stood backstage as the show comes back from commercial

CK: I can’t help thinking we are playing dangerous games with this match. The focus has been on Masters, everyone is thinking he isn’t a match for Leone but yet we’ve allowed our 6CW champion, your choice to be in a handicap match against the most successful tag team this business has ever seen

I know you like to let the fans think they have some hope, that the heroes are gonna pull off an upset. But this is a big risk you’re taking here Michael. You’re a smart guy, the cleverest I’ve known in this business. I know you must see it too

Jones smiles and shakes his head
MJ: Do I look worried Charles?

Kramer shrugs his shoulders

MJ: Well let me make this crystal clear. I appreciate the concern, you are here after all to provide your input, I value your opinion but ultimately the buck stops with me, doesn’t it

Kramer nods
CK: Of course. You’re the boss…

Jones places a hand on Kramer’s shoulder
MJ: Then trust me when I tell you I have absolutely no worries about any of the matches taking place here tonight, neither do I have any concern about what will happen at Aftermath or every episode of Anarchy after that.

And do you know why Charles?

Kramer smiles at Jones’s confidence

MJ: Because I have absolute control and sooner rather than later everyone is going to have to play by my rules…

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 11:35 pm

*The crowd are greeted to the 6CW interview area, with a beeming Timothy Allen standing by. He is wearing his usual 6CW suit, his hair slicked back and his face a healthy glow. Allen welcomes the audience with a smile as he raises the microphone to his lips.*

TA: Ladies and gentleman, welcome at this time... Keith Leone.*

*Leone strides onto the set, the crowd warmly cheer as Leone remains unflustered and tall. He is wearing a pair of training shorts, a black hoodie and a pair of old looking trainers. Leone's hood remains up but his face is still visible, the scars of battles before remain on the legend's face as the camera picks up on these. Leone nods at Allen who then begins to speak.*

TA: Keith, tonight you face your rival and thorn in the your side, EWF Champion Mike Masters for his EWF championship... Can you share any thoughts before this big match tonight?

*Keith smiles slightly in the corner of his lips, placing his hands in his pockets of his hoodie he begins to speak.*

KL: You know what Tim, It's been months... months of backstage attacks, handicap matches and unfair circumstances and now we have come full circle. Mike has nowhere else to run now. The Forgotten have used
Masters and I have become one of their victims. Not any more, New Dawn is a new beginning... 2016 is a new start. If I can help 6CW chip away at the Forgotten then I will do my best by beating one of it's pillars.

KL: The EWF championship symbolises a foundation of a strength of the Forgotten. Tonight, I'm going to rip and tear that foundation of strength away from the Forgotten and Mike Masters will have to face his new dawn. The darkness of the Forgotten is slowly receeding and I plan on helping the sun finally break through.

TA: Do you expect the Forgotten to try and get involved?

KL: I have been around long enough to realise that anything can happen in this crazy world of 6CW... I Have seen them come and go but the one consistent factor is that you can only rely on yourself. This will never change, I have won championships before but this would represent one of my most proudest moments.

KL: Mike Masters has been an issue for me... but tonight at New Dawn, I fix this issue. Mike Masters has nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. I'm taking down a pillar of the Forgotten and if it helps bring down the structure of the Forgotten... so be it. And if I'm in the middle of it all, then I guess I'm going down with their toxic ship too. Thank you Tim.

TA: Anytime, Keith. Good luck.

*Keith cracks a slight smirk as he turns around and heads away from the interview area. The camera focuses in on the lone figure of the legendary Keith Leone as he prepares for another fight as the camera fades away and leaves the scene.*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jan 2016, 11:38 pm

HA: This is it folks, the match you have all been waiting for. The triple threat match for the 6CW World Championship.

HE: More like a handicap match Harold!

HA: The Forgotten have brought this on themselves.

HE: The question is can the Red Arrows put there allegiances to one side against the monster that is JOSHUA.

HA: Thats a good point Henry. But one that will be answered right now!

RA: THIS...IS...YOUR FIRST MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING. INTRODUCING FIRST...FROM CAMBRIDGE ENGLAND...WEIGHING IN AT 215lbs...JACK HURST!

Prince Charming by Adam and the Ants plays out throughout the arena as Jack Hurst walks out onto the stage. He showboats for the crowd before walking down the ramp. Halfway down the ramp he stops and points towards the back

HA: Jack Hurst signalling for his tag team partner.

HE: This is a triple threat match this shouldnt be allowed.

RA: WEIGHING IN AT 230lbs...THE SELF PROCLAIMED HEIR TO THE THRONE...ROBIN REBORN.

Stronger by Kanye West plays out and Robin Reborn enters the arena as the crowd go wild. He runs down to Jack Hurst and they hug before shaking hands and entering the ring together and climbing opposite turnbuckles clapping to the crowd

HA: Great show of unity by the Red Arrows.

RA: FROM PARTS UNKNOWN...WEIGHING IN AT 247lbs...HE IS YOUR 6CW CHAMPION...JOSHUA!

The crowd boo as heart beats echo throughout the arena. Joshua walks slowly and methodically down to the ring. He stands on the Entrance ramp and then stares blankly at his opponents

HA: JOSHUA, Such an imposing figure.

HE: I think the Red Arrows may have bit off more than they can chew tonight. Joshua looks intense.

Joshua enters the ring and the Referee signals to the ring announcer to ring the bell

HA: This is it folks the future of the 6CW Title and indeed 6CW lies in the hands of those two men.

Joshua goes straight for Jack hurst with right hands but Reborn has is back and attacks Joshua from behind. Joshua turns round and hits a massive headbutt on Reborn who falls to the floor. Hurst hits a forearm to the back of Joshua's head, before irish whipping him over the top rope. The crowd cheer wildly as Hurst picks up Reborn and they point at Joshua. Joshua stares manically at his opponents.

HA: This is exactly what they need to do. Take out Joshua.

HE: They cant sustain this all night Harold...somebody has got to lose this match.

Hurst and Reborn slide out of the ring and pick up Joshua setting him up for a double suplex on the outside. Joshua fights out of it and whips reborn with power into the Steel ring steps.

HA: UNFORGIVING STEEL. Reborns bell has just been rung.

HE: Great strategy from the champ.

Joshua grabs Hurst by the Head and throws him into the ringpost. He rolls reborn into the ring and follows him in. Joshua stalks Reborn as he begins to get to his feet

HE: RUNNING KNEE TO THE FACE! WHAT IMPACT!

HA: This is the problem the Red Arrows have. Joshua is a hard beast to keep down.

HE: DIVIDE AND CONQUER HAROLD.

Joshua grabs Reborns throat and chokes the life out of him

HE: Perfectly legal in a triple threat match.

HA: You cannot be disqualified in a triple threat match there must be a definitive winner.

Joshua picks up Reborn and sets him up for the DDT. However he is span around by Jack Hurst who throws a series of right hands before pausing and checking himself out in an imaginary mirror in his hand. Joshua grabs hold of Hurst by the throat

HE: Hurst is going straight to hell.

HA: Not if Reborn can help it he's on the top rope.

Joshua trash talks Hurst as he turns around. Reborn jumps from the top but is met with the other hand of Joshua round his throat. The Red Arrows kick Joshua in the gut and run into the ropes on the rebound hitting a double dropkick. Joshua staggers back into the ropes and is tied in them. Reborn points to the outside and signals something to Hurst as he begins striking with big right hands to Joshua. Hurst rolls outside and grabs a steel chair before coming back into the ring

HE: THIS IS NOT RIGHT!

HA: Joshua deserves his comeuppance and this is all perfectly legal in a triple threat.

Joshua kicks out at Reborn who staggers back into Hurst hitting the chair into his face accidentally. Reborn looks distraught at his tag team partner as Joshua frees himself from the ropes. Joshua grabs Reborn from behind

HA: Perfectly executed Russian Leg sweep.

Joshua stands up and smiles as he looks at the chair. He grabs the Chair and smashes it down across the backs of his opponents before setting it up beside them and sitting on it admiring his handiwork

HE: LOOK AT THE CARNAGE HAROLD!

HA: Joshua should go for a cover here.

HE: He's just getting started.

Joshua picks up reborn and hits a backbreaker on the steel chair breaking it on impact before going for a cover

HA: THERES STILL LIFE IN REBORN YET.

Joshua angrily stares at the referee before picking up Hurst and dragging him by his head round the ring. Hurst throws some elbows into Joshuas midsection and rebounds off the ropes with a clothesline which staggers Joshua. Reborn manages to hit a schoolboy pin on Joshua

Ref:1

HE: And now it falls apart...

Hurst drags Reborn from the pin attempt and they argue over it. Joshua stands up laughing.

HA: The Red Arrows need to get it together here.

The pair run at Joshua but he responds with a clothesline to them both.

HE: Usually in a triple threat match you have a pair that join forces to scavenge the bones. Well today JOSHUA is that Vulture.

Joshua picks up Hurst and places his legs on the middle ropes.

HE: GIFT FROM McCOY!

HA: Draping DDT for the win.

Joshua goes for the pin attempt

HA: Reborn makes the save with a kick to the head.

Reborn rushes up to the top rope. Joshua stands up

HA: MOONSAULT!

HE: JACK HURST PUTS AN ARM OVER JOSHUA!

HE: HAHA THIS IS BEAUTIFUL HAROLD.

Reborn throws Hursts arm off of Joshua and picks him up by the head. They stare at each other shocked. Joshua charges them both and hits Hurst in the back of the head and over the top rope as Reborn ducks. Reborn throws some boxing jabs at Joshua and swings with his right but met with a hand around his throat

HE: STRAIGHT TO HELL OUT OF NOWHERE!

HA: That was a massive chokeslam.

Joshua covers Reborn

HA: NO! THE REF SAYS NO. REBORN KEEPS HIS DREAM ALIVE WITH A HUGE KICKOUT!

Joshua slams his fist into the mat angrily. He looks at the top rope and nods. He climbs the top rope but Hurst climbs the apron and shakes the ropes causing Joshua to fall on his back. Hurst throws two chairs in the ring and slides into the ring. He picks up Joshua by his head but is met similarly to Reborn with a hand around is throat

HE: STRAIGHT TO HELL ON THE CHAIR!!! ITS OVER!

HA: Joshua going for the cover on Hurst.

HE: JUST IN TIME!

As the referee goes to count the three Joshua moves out of the way, as Reborn goes to break up the pin with a rolling senton, landing inadvertently on Hurst instead. Joshua leaves the ring and sets up a table outside the ring parallel with the apron, a sick smile across his face.

HA: What has Joshua got on his mind now?

HE: Whatever it is, I am sure it is part of the Puppet masters plan.

Joshua rolls in the ring and throws reborn through the ropes onto the table and climbs the top rope

HE: NO!

HA: Joshua signalling for that suicide headbutt!

Hurst gets up and see's what is about to happen running over to Joshua

HA:BELLY-TO-BELLY OFF THE TOP!

Hurst looks over at Reborn then at Joshua, he half heartedly walks across to pin Joshua but then see's the chairs, and picks one up. He signals to Reborn to join him. Reborn climbs tentatively into the ring and grabs the steel chair from the mat. They wait as Joshua slowly stands up and laughs at them both shaking his head.

HA: Joshua showing no fear.

The pair take turns swinging at Joshuas chest, who staggers back closer and closer towards the ropes. The Red Arrows shrug and look at each other before throwing both chairs at Joshua's face who falls through the ropes onto the outside apron. He manages to stand up and stands tentatively in front of the table. The Red Arrows run the Ropes.

HE: We've seen this before!

HA: DOUBLE SHINING WIZARD!!! THROUGH THE TABLE!!!

Hurst and Reborn survey the damage and then there eyes meet each other. Knowingly they shake hands and go to opposite corners before locking up. Suddenly Mr. Jones looking slightly worried walks down the ramp holding a Microphone

MrJ: REFEREE! YOU HAVE A DUTY OF CARE TO ALL COMPETITORS IN THIS MATCH. DON'T YOU THINK YOU NEED TO BE CHECKING ON JOSHUA.

Hurst and Reborn break up there hold and look confused at Mr Jones as the referee goes to check on Joshua. A smile appears across Mr Jones' face as Phillips, Armstrong and Hokori enter from behind and attack The Red Arrows.

HA: Like a pack of Rabid dogs The Forgotten have struck.

Phillips and Armstrong pick up Hurst and hold him as Hokori smashes a chair over his head before doing the same to Reborn. Jones helps Joshua to his feet and into the ring dragging him over both reborn and Hurst as The Forgotten leave the ring. The referee slides in shaking his head as he makes the count

HE: THATS ALL SHE WROTE!

HA: NO! NOT LIKE THIS!

HE: JOSHUA RETAINS HAROLD AGAINST ALL ODDS!

The referee gives the title to Joshua who struggles slowly to his feet before holding the title aloft, boo's fill the arena and trash is thrown in the ring

HA: The fans do not like this one bit. And I have got to agree with them on this one!

HE: Who will defeat Joshua for the 6CW title? This guy is unstoppable.

HA: He would be mindful to remember he could quite easily have lost this match.

Mr. Jones stands proud alongside his Champion as the scene goes backstage

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed 13 Jan 2016, 4:05 pm

Mike Masters is backstage and looking confident. He has his EWF title over his shoulder which seems as if it has been newly polished. Masters smirks as a couple of stagehands walk past him and try not to make eye contact.

MM: Yeah you keep walking. You are nothing.....

??: A little over the top don't you think?

Masters turns round to see Mr Jones standing there. Jones goes to speak but Masters cuts in.

MM: No, before you start, I want to say something. I am not deaf to the things people have been saying. That I am a paper champion. A guy who brought his way to the top. Someone who had this title given to me rather than taking it.

Masters takes a few steps to the side and points at Jones.

MM: Well tonight, when I beat Leone to an inch of his life, those lies will STOP. They will all see that Mike Masters is EWF champion because of his skill and ring savvy. And maybe you will see that too.

MJ: Mike.....

MM: No.....this is my time in the spotlight. My time to speak and for you to listen. I am grateful for all that you have done and I know you realise how hard it is for a man like me to say that. But remember this. I would have got to this point sooner or later. I would have been a World Champion. I would have been the best thing in this company.

Jones steps forward.

MJ: And you are Mike. And as you say, these stupid accusations need to stop. This is your moment in the spotlight and it is a chance to prove everyone wrong.

Masters nods.

MM: I don't want anything to take away from my achievements tonight. When that bell rings and the ticker tape falls, it will be me in the centre of the ring forcing the crowd to applaud. Tonight is about showing why Mike Masters is the greatest champion this business has ever seen. Nothing else........

Masters doesn't wait for Jones to reply and simply walks off. Jones watches him go with a look of concern on his face.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed 13 Jan 2016, 4:06 pm

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to New Dawn, and truly what a show it has been tonight! Outstanding from start to finish.

HE: We are now nearing the end of the night, but not before this our final match-up, our second Main Event of the evening!

HA: And it's the second world title match in succession, this time it is the EWF World Championship on the line, as Mike Masters defends his title against Keith Leone!

HE: Joshua picked up the win in the previous match, defeating both of the Red Arrows in our previous match. If Masters gets the win here, as I expect him to, then that will mark a clean sweep for The Forgotten in title matches this evening.

HA: It's going to be one hell of a test for Masters though, up against Keith Leone. That man is the very definition of never say die. He is a man who has fought all the great wrestling powers, all the corruption and politics in several different companies, and has always come out on top.

HE: Well that luck is bound to run out sooner or later, and quite frankly, The Forgotten are like nothing we've ever seen before. It will be a miracle if Leone walks out of here tonight, let alone walks out of here with the title.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, the following match is your SECOND MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING and is for the EWF TITLE...

Introducing first...THE CHALLENGER...he hails from BRISTOL, ENGLAND and weighs in at 230lbs...KEITH LEONE!

"Limowreck" blares out through the speakers and the crowd erupt into huge cheers as Keith Leone marches purposefully out onto the stage. He nods to the fans, before making his way down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. Leone climbs up the steel steps and then up to the top rope, where he raises his arm in salute of the fans.

HA: Leone looking fired up and ready to go tonight. He knows that 6CW needs a victory, he knows that the rebels need something to hold onto, a title. But more than anything, he wants to beat Mike Masters.

HE: He can want whatever he likes, there's a big difference between wanting and getting. How is he going to beat Masters? Out-wrestle him? I don't think so.

Ring Announcer: And now...representing THE FORGOTTEN...the REIGNING AND DEFENDING EWF CHAMPION....MIKE MASTERSSSS!

"Champion" blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos as Mike Masters strolls out onto the stage, with the EWF Title wrapped firmly around his waist. A single spotlight shines on Masters as he makes his way down the ramp, ignoring the taunting fans who are chanting the name of his opponents loudly. Masters steps into the ring, he removes the belt from around his waist and holds it aloft.

HE: Sheer perfection. I can't think of two more worthy or better people to represent this company as world champions than Joshua or Mike Masters.

HA: You think their actions, and by association the acts of The Forgotten, are something that should be praised and encouraged?

HE: This man is the personification of perfection, of course he should be praised.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, Masters and Leone lock up. Masters puts Leone into a side headlock and an arrogant smirk breaks out onto his face. Leone quickly stops this by throwing Masters into the corner, and following that up with a running clothesline. Leone then hits a succession of short, sharp shoulder thrusts up into the abdomen.

Masters stumbles out of the corner, Leone kicks him in the stomach and follows that with a clubbing punch across the back. Masters hit the canvas, Leone puts him into a front facelock. Masters fights to his feet, he attempts a Northern Lights suplex reverse, but Leone blocks and then counters with a gutwrench suplex.

The EWF Champion rolls up to his feet and runs in at Leone, who knocks him down with a discus clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1……………….2………….Kick out!

HA: Keith Leone looking to set a fast-pace early on. If events from earlier in the night are anything to go by, he will need to get this done quickly before The Forgotten can get involved.

HE: Masters won’t need The Forgotten to put away this fool.

Leone rolls up to his feet, he drops a series of elbows down into the chest of the champion. He then allows Masters up to his feet, before attempting an Irish whip to the corner. Masters reverses the momentum, launching Leone towards the corner. He springboards back off the ropes and knocks Masters down with a crossbody block.

The EWF Champion rolls up to his feet, Leone lifts him up onto his shoulders and then runs to the middle of the ring, nailing a powerslam. He covers.

Ref: 1………………..2…………..kick out!

Masters gets the shoulder up. Keith Leone goes back on the attack immediately, beating down on the head of Mike Masters with stomps. Leone then grinds his boot across the face of Masters for good measure, before stepping back and allowing Masters up to his feet.

The champion claws himself up, clutching at the waist of Leone, who lifts a knee up into the abdomen as soon as Masters is at a vertical base. Leone goes for a neckbreaker but Masters blocks it, and then counters with a twisting neckbreaker of his own. Masters makes the cover.

Ref: 1…………..2………..Kick out!

HE: Fantastic counter-wrestling from Masters, that’s why he’s the champion! The best pure wrestler in this company, what chance does a pub fighter like Leone have?

HA: You mean the multiple-time former world champion Leone? You really are an idiot sometimes Henry.

Mike Masters gets up to his feet and dusts himself down, he then looks down at Leone with a smirk and then mockingly kicks at his side. He goes for another kick, Leone grabs the leg but Masters quickly stops any counter by driving a vicious boot down into the face.

Masters grabs Leone by the legs, dragging him towards the corner, where he then proceeds to slingshot Leone face-first into the top turnbuckle. Masters then hits a couple of firm punches to the back of the head. The referee steps in, Masters retreats back and listens to a warning, before going straight back in with a punch to the back of the head. Leone staggers out of the corner, and Masters knocks him down with a running forearm smash.

Ref: 1…………….2………….Kick out

Leone forces the shoulder up. Mike Masters locks in an armbar hold on his opponent, before dragging him to his feet. He then takes Leone down to the canvas with an arm drag, Leone rolls up to his feet and Masters throws him down with a hip toss. Leone is up and Masters hits a second hip toss. Leone gets to his feet, Masters lifts him into the air and delivers a sidewalk slam. Cover.

Ref: 1………………2…………..Kick out!

Masters drags up Keith Leone, he slaps him around the face and shouts “I’m the champ.” Leone fires back with a punch but Masters slaps Leone again, and then hits a succession of big right-handed punches that send Leone staggering back into the ropes. Masters then runs the ropes going for a clothesline, but Leone reads it and back body drops him down to the outside.

Leone then runs the ropes himself…

HA: High risk…High reward!

HE: Suicide dive! Desperation stuff from Leone already!

HA: Leone taking it to the outside, this is an environment that we know he is far more comfortable in than Masters.

Leone gets to his feet to huge cheers from the fans, these grow louder as he grabs Masters by the head and drives him down into the announce table. Leone then walks towards the fans, before Masters’ head down into the padded wall. He jolts the head of Masters back, and then delivers a flurry of back elbows into the face.

Masters staggers around, Leone grabs him by the arm and goes for an Irish whip into the steel steps. Masters manages to leap-frog over the steps, Leone runs in towards him…

HA: What an impact!

HE: Great counter by Masters! Dropkick to the knee, Leone’s head bouncing off the steel steps!

HA: That could be a game-changer.

Masters rolls back into the ring, as the referee begins a count-out.

Ref: 1……………….2…………….3……………..4……………..5…………….6………………7…………8………..Leone rolls back into the ring.

HA: Keith Leone was never going to lose this match in that way.

HE: Mike Masters didn’t want to win the match in that way, he wants to humiliate Leone, but he’s now weakened him significantly in order to do that.

Masters immediately goes on the offensive, driving a series of knees down into the face of Leone. He then bounces off the ropes, hitting a leaping knee drop ala Randy Orton, and then covering.

Ref: 1………………2………Kick out!

The EWF champion locks in a sleeper hold on Leone, slowly dragging him to his feet, before turning Leone around and hitting him with a jawbreaker. He stumbles around and Masters hits a picture perfect dropkick that sends Leone into the corner.

Mike Masters then sprints in, nailing a big boot to the skull. Masters steps onto the ring apron, allowing Leone to stumble forward before springboarding off the top rope to nail a big forearm smash.

Ref: 1………………2………….Kick out!

Leone kicks out. Mike Masters again locks in a sleeper, this time with Leone grounded he fires in a number of hard elbows into the side of the head. Keith Leone fights up to his feet, spinning his way out of the sleeper hold only for Masters to brutally kick him in the face. The EWF Champion then bounces off the ropes, taking Leone down with a brutal clothesline that flips Leone over such is the impact. He covers.

HE: If Leone wasn’t concussed after that clash with the steps, he will be now. Masters showing some brutal offence.

Masters drags up Keith Leone in an armbar hold, he again fires in elbows to the head before attempting to Irish whip Leone to the corner. Leone reverses the momentum, only for Masters to spring backwards off the top rope and deliver a Whisper in the Wind. Leone stumbles to his feet and Masters runs out of the corner, hitting a big forearm smash. Cover.

Ref: 1……………….2………..Kick out!

Leone again kicks out. Mike Masters hauls him, he boots him in the stomach and then lifts Leone onto his shoulders.

HE: Masters lining up the tombstone…

HA: That’s the sheer temerity, the sheer arrogance of the man that he wants to finish this match with Leone’s own finishing move.

HE: The sheer brilliance you mean!

Masters walks forward to the middle of the ring, but Leone manages to drop down the back, he grabs Masters by the waist and delivers a German suplex, bridging over into the pin.

Leone gets up to his feet, he drags up Masters and the crowd cheer as he then fires in a series of huge punches to the head of the champion. He stumbles backwards into the corner, and Leone continues unloading with a flurry of punches. Leone then takes a few steps back before sprinting back in and taking Masters down with a running knee lift.

Masters stumbles out of the corner, and Leone knocks him down with a big clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1……………..2…………Kick out!

Masters forces the shoulder up. Leone rolls him onto his front, and then proceeds to drop a series of knees down into the back of the head. Leone then applies a double underhook hold, dragging Masters to his feet and then slinging him down to the canvas with a suplex.

The EWF Champion rolls up to his feet, Leone hits a snap kick to the stomach and then plants him with a DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1………………..2……………….Kick out!

HA: Leone now in total charge of this match…and what a surprise! Here come The Forgotten!

HE: They haven’t done anything Harold, they’re just coming out to support their colleague.

HA: What? You think they’ll just stand on the outside of the ring, restrained? Don’t be so damn stupid.

Keith Leone gets to his feet, he stands smiling at The Forgotten, who are stood along the bottom of the ramp, Mr Jones at the forefront. Leone drags up Mike Masters, he walks to the corner before drop toe holding down face-first into the second turnbuckle. The former 6CW world champion then sprints in, hitting a dropkick to the back of the head.

Leone then drags Masters out of the corner, he knees him in the gut and then right in the view of The Forgotten, nails a pulling piledriver.

Ref: 1………………2………………Kick out!

Jimmy Phillips and Tyson Armstrong get closer to the ring as it looks like the pin might last, but retreat as Masters manages to get the shoulder up. Leone drags up Masters, he slings him over his shoulders in position for the Tombstone Piledriver but this time it’s Masters who drops down the back. He runs towards the ropes…

HA: DISASTER KICK!

HE: WHAT A CONNECTION! LEONE IS DOWN AND OUT!

Ref: 1………………....2…………………….Kick out!

Leone manages to get the shoulder up and the crowd erupt into cheers. Jones is clearly frustrated and is shouting at Masters to get to his feet. Masters turns around, having only just seen the rest of Forgotten at ringside. He marches towards the ropes, and orders them backwards…

HA: Masters is ordering The Forgotten away, he doesn’t want their help!

HE: What are you doing Mike?! What are you doing?!

HA: Maybe he’s had enough of winning this way, he wants to prove himself.

HE: Mr Jones is ordering them to stay put, at least he has his head screwed on.

Masters glares back at The Forgotten, he then heads up to the top rope and steadies himself…

HA: 450 splash!

HE: He doesn’t need the help!

Ref: 1………………………….2………………………………….Kick out!

Mike Masters gets to his feet, he drags up Leone and sets up for the Gringo Killer. Leone manages to fight his way out, he lifts Masters onto his shoulders…

HA: TOMBSTONE! NEW CHAMPION!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed 13 Jan 2016, 4:06 pm

Ref: 1…………………….2………………………….Kick out!

Masters forces the shoulder up on this occasion. Keith Leone drags Masters up to his feet, and then slams him into the mat. Leone goes to the top rope and nails the flying elbow drop...

Ref: 1………………………2………………………Kick out!

Keith Leone gets to his feet, he retreats to the corner lining up the superkick when Jimmy Phillips jumps onto the ring apron. Leone marches forward, but the referee is there first. He forces Phillips down off the apron…

HE: Masters with the roll-up!

HA: Going to steal it! Another damn assist from The Forgotten!

Ref: 1……………………2……………………Kick out!

Leone kicks out, Masters quickly kicks him in the abdomen. He then marches towards the ropes and again orders The Forgotten, and Mr Jones, to stay away from the ring. Masters turns around, Leone is up, he goes for the concuss-kick, Masters blocks…

HE: SUPERKICK OF HIS OWN! MASTERS IS GOING TO WIN IT WITH LEONE’S OWN MOVE!

Ref: 1…………………........2…………………………………………Foot on the rope!

HA: WHAT HEART FROM LEONE!

Masters beats the mat in frustration. He drags up Leone, hitting a kick to the gut. He sets up for the Gringo Killer once more…

HA: Blocked again…CONCUSS KICK!

HE: BOTH MEN DOWN!

The crowd are chanting and cheering Leone’s name as he nails the superkick to the back of the head out of desperation. Both men are slumped on the canvas, trying to get to their feet. Leone edges towards the corner, pulling himself up using the ropes. Masters gets to the opposite corner, and does the same…

HA: Whoever gets up first here will have a huge advantage…damn it here they come again!

This time it is Hokori and Tyson Armstrong who storm towards the ring, they jump onto the ring apron, surrounding the corner where Leone is propped up. He manages to roll away, but Armstrong and Hokori remain on the apron.

HA: What the hell are they doing?

HE: Phillips getting the belt. Phillips giving the belt to Masters, nail him with it Mike! Nail him with it!

Masters is also slumped in the corner, Phillips grabs the title belt from the corner and goes to hand it to Masters. He holds the title belt in his hands a few moments before realising what’s happening. He then shoves the belt back into the hands of Phillips. Phillips looks at Jones, who orders him to give him the title.

Phillips again tries to give Masters the title, but he pushes him back. Masters is again handed the title, and this time he throws it outside the ring. He then shoves Phillips away, as the referee finally manages to rid Hokori and Armstrong from the apron. Masters stumbles back to the middle of the ring…

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed 13 Jan 2016, 4:07 pm

HA: CONCUSS-KICK!

HE: NO!

HA: IT’S OVER! IT’S OVER!

Ref: 1…………………………….2………………………………………….3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: YEESSSSS! IT’S HAPPENED! IT’S FINALLY HAPPENED! KEITH LEONE IS THE NEW EWF CHAMPION! KEITH LEONE HAS BEATEN MIKE MASTERS!

HE: HOW THE HELL HAS THAT HAPPENED? HOW HAS LEONE DONE THIS? WHY DIDN’T THE FORGOTTEN STOP THAT?

HA: Mike Masters showed throughout the match he didn’t want the help of The Forgotten, and I think he has to be admired for that. However, they were never going to help him save the belt after he turned their repeated attempts to help him retain it in the same match. Mr Jones will not have taken kindly to those actions.

HE: Why the hell did he do that? Why did he not listen to Jones?

HA: Maybe his ego finally got the better of him. Maybe he really did believe all the hype. I think he under-estimated Leone, like you did. And now look who is stood there, the EWF Champion, it’s Keith Leone.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman…the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and NEEWWWWW EWF CHAMPION OF THE WORLD…KEEEITTTH LEEONNEEEEEE!

“Limowreck” kicks back in through the speakers as Leone finally gets to his feet, the referee has rolled to the outside and grabs the title that Masters threw aside. He slides back in, passing the title to Leone who clutches it tight to his chest for a few moments before getting to his feet with a grin.

HA: Leone has done it, he’s on top of the world once again. He’s fought The Forgotten, and taken them down.

HE: He’s taken one of them down Harold. The Forgotten still came out on top tonight on aggregrate.

HA: Yes but signs of division are beginning to show, and that can only be good for this company.

Leone turns towards The Forgotten, holding the title high above his head as Mr Jones watches on, clearly furious as he shouts and bawls at Masters, the fans, the referee and anyone in sight as New Dawn goes off the air.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down