The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super League. More games targetted for London and the South East

2 posters

Go down

Super League. More games targetted for London and the South East  Empty Super League. More games targetted for London and the South East

Post by George Hotel1895 Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:57 am

http://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-league/35244939

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Super League. More games targetted for London and the South East  Empty Re: Super League. More games targetted for London and the South East

Post by Steel Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:58 pm

I think it will be good to try Wigan got a fairly decent crowd when they played in London last year, I'm not sure if taking more games down will work out how they hope though. The Broncos were in super league for years and struggled for crowds even when the top teams were visiting. I went to the stoop several times as a Leeds fan and there were always more away fans than home. I think if you start taking more and more games down the novelty might go out of the occasion, I'd stick with the one maybe 2 games a season and see how it goes.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Super League. More games targetted for London and the South East  Empty Re: Super League. More games targetted for London and the South East

Post by George Hotel1895 Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:53 pm

I still think if the RFL had put as much money into London Rugby League as they did just keeping Bradford treading water the return would have been higher.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down