The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall announce engagement !!!...

4 posters

Go down

Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall announce engagement !!!... Empty Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall announce engagement !!!...

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:01 pm

Rupert's good looks and charisma strike again !!!..

Anyway good luck to them and all that...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall announce engagement !!!... Empty Re: Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall announce engagement !!!...

Post by navyblueshorts Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:09 pm

So, tell me Jerry. What first interested you in the billionaire octogenarian Rupert Murdoch?
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall announce engagement !!!... Empty Re: Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall announce engagement !!!...

Post by Alistair Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:13 pm

He's not as rubbery looking as Mick....

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:33 pm

I appreciate it is easy to be cynical about something like this but I think what we should be celebrating is the fact that this would suggest the ill health and Alzheimer's that seemed to so afflict him during the phone hacking trial appears to have cleared up.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:41 pm

Let's hope he can get some...Satisfaction..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:06 pm

Rowley wrote:I appreciate it is easy to be cynical about something like this but I think what we should be celebrating is the fact that this would suggest the ill health and Alzheimer's that seemed to so afflict him during the phone hacking trial appears to have cleared up.  
Yeah. Good point. Bit like Earnest Saunders of "Distillers" fame - only man to have recovered from Alzheimer's if I remember rightly. Amazing what money can do.

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Let's hope he can get some...Satisfaction..
Laugh Very good. Sure it won't be the last one...

Wonder what Jerry thinks of Murdoch's politics and behaviour over things like phone hacking etc?
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:10 pm

As long as she remembers you can't always get what you want...

He won't care...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:36 pm

Yeah, well. She's gotta have some sympathy for the devil that's Murdoch.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down