The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reece Macmillon Debut - Intro article

2 posters

Go down

Reece Macmillon Debut - Intro article Empty Reece Macmillon Debut - Intro article

Post by Derbymanc Fri 12 Feb 2016, 7:46 am

Debutants Dreams

Kieran Farrell promotions in conjunction with MGM Manchester Promotions will introduce you to newly turned professional Reece Macmillon on Saturday 20th February at Preston Guild Hall.
Macmillon was successful amateur from the age of 9 and has won the North West ABA’s 3 times in a row, got to the semi-finals of the Junior ABA’s twice and was picked for England to face Scotland.
At 19 he has decided no is the time to turn pro and will face unbeaten prospect Ian Henry on the Preston Bill, showing already that he’s not afraid to challenge himself and is not looking for an easy ride, which is a good job as his Trainer Kieran Farrell is a firm believer in pushing yourself to the limit and beyond. Something Macmillan has already shown, especially in sparring sessions at Farrell’s The Peoples Gym in Heywood.

Another testament to this young man’s dedication is the fight was originally scheduled to take place on the date his daughter was due, fortunately she was welcomed into the world early and Reece will now have cause for a double celebration if he overcomes Henry. His promoter Kieran Farrell has said he see’s great things in the youngster’s future and his dedication alone will lead him on a title path. Mix that in with the talent he shows and you could be seeing one of the stars of the future.

Anyone requiring tickets, please contact Kieran on 07907 056 211
Tickets are £35.00 for standard or £55.00 for VIP (includes food)

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Reece Macmillon Debut - Intro article Empty Re: Reece Macmillon Debut - Intro article

Post by AlexHuckerby Thu 25 Feb 2016, 11:51 pm

Just wondering mate, I'm assuming he won considering he's touted, did he look any good?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Reece Macmillon Debut - Intro article Empty Re: Reece Macmillon Debut - Intro article

Post by Derbymanc Fri 26 Feb 2016, 7:02 am

Morning Alex, I meant to follow this up but i've been really ill. It got called off as the medical board made a mistake with his card. His debuts been rescheduled (I'll find out when) he's looked very good in sparring though and he's definitely got the dedication.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down