The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas wanted for a trip to Scotland

+13
SetupDeterminesTheMotion
pedro
Roller_Coaster
Davie
Bob_the_Job
barragan
McLaren
LadyPutt
raycastleunited
George1507
I'm never wrong
super_realist
1GrumpyGolfer
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ideas wanted for a trip to Scotland - Page 3 Empty Ideas wanted for a trip to Scotland

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Sat 13 Feb 2016, 5:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have a significant birthday coming up in July and will be making a trip back to Blighty for it. Usually it's a 10-14 day trip spent with family and friends in the Southeast but I will be tacking on a few extra days this time to head up to Scotland and play some golf there.

I'm looking for some ideas and recommendations of areas to stay and play. With the long daylight hours I think should be able to play a shed load of golf. I will be on a budget of sorts so would like to play one or two bucket list type courses and probably hidden gems or good value for money places, thinking day tickets etc.

If any 606ers would like to meet for a game I'd be open to that too. Thanks for your help, Grumps

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Ideas wanted for a trip to Scotland - Page 3 Empty Re: Ideas wanted for a trip to Scotland

Post by LadyPutt Wed 09 Mar 2016, 3:28 pm

We've just bought a lovely four bed detached house with a double garage in the Broom area north of Leven, just over a mile from Leven Links where we're going to join Leven GS. Hopefully we'll be in by the middle of June. Now I can relax!
LadyPutt
LadyPutt

Back to top Go down

Ideas wanted for a trip to Scotland - Page 3 Empty Re: Ideas wanted for a trip to Scotland

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Wed 09 Mar 2016, 3:32 pm

Congrats LP! Good luck with the move.

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller_Coaster Wed 09 Mar 2016, 4:28 pm

Excellent - hope it all goes well.

Roller_Coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by raycastleunited Wed 09 Mar 2016, 9:17 pm

Congrats LP!

But don't leave any windows open. Now you've mentioned it has 4 bedrooms I'm sure Mac will be around with his activists to begin squatting.

raycastleunited

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3