The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fastlane **CONTAINS RAW SPOILERS**

+6
RanjitPatel
Mr H
Samo
Marky
JCmag82
goldustismyhero
10 posters

Go down

Fastlane **CONTAINS RAW SPOILERS** Empty Fastlane **CONTAINS RAW SPOILERS**

Post by goldustismyhero Tue 16 Feb 2016, 7:21 am

I've got to admit Ambrose dropping the IC will make everyone think he is going to win the triple threat at fastlane but personally think WWE are double bluffing us here. I've got a huge feeling we'll see Lesnar vs Ambrose at Mania to become the No 1 Contender to either Reigns of HHH.

goldustismyhero

Back to top Go down

Fastlane **CONTAINS RAW SPOILERS** Empty Re: Fastlane **CONTAINS RAW SPOILERS**

Post by JCmag82 Tue 16 Feb 2016, 10:33 am

Looks like Wyatts v Kane/Show/Ryback too. Hoping it will be pre show.

JCmag82

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 16 Feb 2016, 10:36 am

For some reason Del Rio v Kalisto 2 out of 3 falls is in the pre show, when that would be a decent watch on the main PPV.

I think the Wyatts need to be seen on the main show before they inevitably screw Lesnar out of the main event in a "shocking turn of events".

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 16 Feb 2016, 10:45 am

It certainly opens up the possibility more now he doesnt have the title. Im still hoping.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 16 Feb 2016, 1:50 pm

So Triple H wins the title on January 24th and won't defend it until April 3rd. Does wonders for the title doesn't it. Him winning the Rumble has to be the worst creative decision for years. This is how I would have played it out...

Triple H and Ambrose are the final 2 after HHH has eliminated Reigns. Much like 1991 with Sid and Hogan, Reigns pulls HHH's arm from the outside which gives Ambrose the assist and he eliminates HHH to win the WWE Title.

Over the next few weeks we see jealousy creep in for Reigns who claims Ambrose wouldn't be champion if it wasn't for him. The 2 verbally clash but still remain 'brothers'. Hints of heel traits creep in for Reigns.

At Fastlane it's Reigns, HHH and Lesnar facing eachother in the Number 1 contenders Triple Threat match. Brock Lesnar wins and will go on to face Dean Ambrose at Wrestlemania. The Rock is confirmed as the Guest Ref for the main event. We see plenty of needle between Brock and Rock in the build up.

Roman Reigns still insists he deserves a title shot and wants to be part of the Wrestlemania Main Event. HHH announces that it will be Reigns v HHH at Mania, and much like with Daniel Bryan 2 years ago, if Reigns beats The Game he will go on to be part of a Triple Threat Main Event at Mania.

At Mania, Reigns does indeed beat Triple H so set up the Triple Threat. So it's Reigns v Brock v Ambrose for the title with The Rock as Guest Referee.

The finish sees The Rock inadvertently knocked out of the ring. Paul Heyman grabs a steel chair and is waiting for Lesnar to make it to his feet so he can slide it into him, but just as Reigns and Lesnar make it to their feet Heyman slides the chair to Reigns. Reigns picks it up and smirks at Heyman before levelling Lesnar repeatedly. Ambrose enters to make the save but Reigns destroys him with the chair also. The Rock recovers and enters the ring and Reigns makes the cover on Ambrose to win the WWE Title. He celebrates by hugging Heyman to The Rock's confusion. The Rock confronts Reigns which results in a shoving match before Reigns hits a spear on The Rock.

Mania goes of air with Reigns and Heyman backing up the aisle looking back at the ring to a chorus of boos. The following night on Raw, we meet the newest Paul Heyman Guy - Roman Reigns.

Set's it up nicely for fueds with a face Ambrose, face Cena and a returning face Seth Rollins who would regain the title at Summerslam.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 16 Feb 2016, 2:03 pm

Brock Lesnar went from Night of Champions (21/09/14) to Royal Rumble (21/01/15) so I dont have a problem with the title not being defended for 3 months. The only problem I have with HHH winning is the obvious outcome of him vs Reigns, which not only will the crowd Poopie all over, but its a match that they could easily book without the title.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by RanjitPatel Wed 17 Feb 2016, 9:58 pm

Perhaps they need to insert HHH into the Fastlane match somehow and get the title off him. It won't make any sense but atm the headline match at wrestle mania is too underwhelming.

On the other hand I don't think Ambrose is main eventing wrestlemania material yet whereas Reigns is. I'd rather Ambrose get the spot though. It makes sense to me.

RanjitPatel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 17 Feb 2016, 10:05 pm

It does seem to be heading towards Ambrose v Lesnar at Mania, wonder if they'd give Ambrose the rub off it as the man who just kept getting up etc.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 17 Feb 2016, 10:18 pm

Smackdown spoilers make it sound like we could get HHH vs Lesnar and Reigns vs Ambrose. Fair play WWE, youve nailed this week and made it so anyone could win the main event. Top notch stuff, really impressed

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 17 Feb 2016, 10:19 pm

Hero wrote:It does seem to be heading towards Ambrose v Lesnar at Mania, wonder if they'd give Ambrose the rub off it as the man who just kept getting up etc.

With all the hype of Lesnar over the past few years, do you honestly think Ambrose deserves to beat him?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 17 Feb 2016, 10:21 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Smackdown spoilers make it sound like we could get HHH vs Lesnar and Reigns vs Ambrose. Fair play WWE, youve nailed this week and made it so anyone could win the main event. Top notch stuff, really impressed

Whilst we've had Lesnar v HHH to death that would be much better as a main event and allows a turn for either Reigns or Ambrose.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 18 Feb 2016, 9:03 am

I think Wyatt vs Lesnar is still very likely. I think the most likely swerve is another Triple Threat with Triple H vs Reigns vs Ambrose. If Rollins is surprisingly fit by that time, it'd be the perfect time for him to return and cost somebody the title.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 18 Feb 2016, 12:08 pm

There's also still the wildcards (sounds weird to say) of Orton and Cena fitness wise.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 18 Feb 2016, 12:16 pm

Id have Wyatts come down attack lesnar (as expected), Ambrose and Reigns are both so quick to counter, they end up pinning Lesnar at the same time. Next night on Raw, it's announced as a triple threat match, but HHH names HBK the special guest referee.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 18 Feb 2016, 1:42 pm

Crimey wrote:I think Wyatt vs Lesnar is still very likely. I think the most likely swerve is another Triple Threat with Triple H vs Reigns vs Ambrose. If Rollins is surprisingly fit by that time, it'd be the perfect time for him to return and cost somebody the title.

Wyatt vs Lesnar, Ambrose vs HHH and Reigns (heel) vs Undertaker is as best case scenario as I can think.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down