The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - 22nd February 2016 - Discussion and Feedback thread

+4
Engel Harlequin
Steel
Thunder87
Dolphin Ziggler
8 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy - 22nd February 2016 - Discussion and Feedback thread Empty 6CW Anarchy - 22nd February 2016 - Discussion and Feedback thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 22 Feb 2016, 9:19 pm

Do some talking in this thing here and then add feedback too. Do it or you job to Man Mountain Mike at a PPV

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - 22nd February 2016 - Discussion and Feedback thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - 22nd February 2016 - Discussion and Feedback thread

Post by Guest Mon 22 Feb 2016, 9:26 pm

Apologies in advance to marky, twist and wood.......i megaloathe writing tag matches

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - 22nd February 2016 - Discussion and Feedback thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - 22nd February 2016 - Discussion and Feedback thread

Post by Thunder87 Tue 23 Feb 2016, 12:49 am

Is my cold effecting my brain or isn't it meant to be Liam Wood whose Joshua's partner in the main event and not, CrimeLord?

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 23 Feb 2016, 12:54 am

Kramer announced earlier in show mate Crimelord was part of main event

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 23 Feb 2016, 12:54 am

Posting here to avoid jobbing to myself lol

seriously though...great show guys one of the best of 2016

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 23 Feb 2016, 12:56 am

Yeah the whole show was immense, some great developments and fantastic matches building nicely for DOR

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue 23 Feb 2016, 7:20 am

Great Show

Loved the Extreme Title segments, the match between Cerburus, Dicey and Engel really is building up to be scarily Brutal.

Looks like the cracks are starting to widen in the forgotten, but will Mr Jones care while Joshua remains so dominant.

On that note, does Mr Jones now deem that at some point Faith owes him a favour, or was it purely as he using the opportunity to give the fans some excitement and prove once again that a vote for Jones, is a vote for ratings.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 23 Feb 2016, 8:57 am

Wow... you guys are on a roll! seriously impressive stuff. Felt like a ppv reading that!

It seems that Kramer is definitely up to something, a lot of segments with him involved during the show. Possibly leading to a group formed by Kramer to face the Forgotten and Jones at Night of Glory perhaps? Maybe I'm reading to much into it but he was rustling on the show, especially with Crime Lord and Masters. could be a sign of things to come!

LET THEM FIGHT! Dicey, Engel and Cerberus is going to be boss. Nuff said.

Megastars as tag team champions? I could deffo dig that! it looks as if things may come to ahead at the GTG, then it will be a huge way to continue this reinvigoration of the tag team decision. Adamson and Grace as champions and also maybe as competitors at NOG could be something special also.

Lex Hart showing why he is still the man! loved that stuff with Hurst. Could be leading to something special. Chris and Paul, go get some boyz!

Well done Nay, chuffed Faith won the match! I had a sneaky feeling he may attempt a cash in, the manner it was wrote was phenomenal too. Absolutely great stuff and I'm really stoked Faith is the champion, sure you can really make it massive, Nay. Richly deserved too, you beaut!

I think Jones see's the cracks beginning to show in the forgotten but as Nay mentioned, I don't think he can see it with Joshua being so dominant. I think his very biggest asset and strength could be his downfall however, come Night of Glory.

What else to say... Oh yeah, your shows are boss. Well done to all involved, cracking stuff. Literally, dead. 6CW is running at levels at a massive quality and it's down to all of you. incredible scenes, worldie promo's, do I need to carry on! Well in lads.

2016 WHAT YOU SAYING!

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 23 Feb 2016, 9:05 am

Great show lads, it felt BIG, nice flow between segments and matches

I loved the Dicey segment Twist and the return of Diesel was a surprise Very Happy

Congratz Nay Nay

The Forgotten are falling apart, too many mercs in the group for it to be a unit but Jones will keep it together...but for how long

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 23 Feb 2016, 11:08 am

Is this really ALL the feedback? I've heard otherwise Wink

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 23 Feb 2016, 11:12 am

More feedback on what happened on RAW than the show Wink

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 23 Feb 2016, 11:14 am

I haven't watched Raw yet so I'm keeping away from Facebook for most of the day, except to pop in for a quick chat now and then.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 23 Feb 2016, 11:15 am

I don't watch wrestling so meh Laugh

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 23 Feb 2016, 11:26 am

Was an awesome show had another read through and it's cracking, so much happened.

Plenty of cracks showing in the forgotten feels like there on the brink of falling apart at the seams. Wasn't a great night for them, Kramer didn't seem to be helping.

The extreme title segments were brilliant as was the Cerberus Costello match, it seemed like Costello was throwing his hat into the ring as well which I'd be all for.

The Megastars win over the forgotten has surely all but sealed a title shot, but might not be as straight forward as a forgotten vs megastars match, think some other teams might get involved.

Enjoyed the steel/ hill match kudos to Pete for that felt like we were finally on the same page as team and picked up our first win.

The twist in the uk championship match was superb, either man would have been a deserved winner and was a great way to build a feud between the 2.

Main event was very good as well Brie down into chaos but Joshua standing tall at the end made it clear not all the forgotten a numbers are up.

Overall fantastic show great work guys

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sat 27 Feb 2016, 12:45 pm

Sorry for the lateness of this. I have had a week off and I wanted to reread the show again.

Congrats to Faith, I wondered when the FFTR contract would be used. That UK scene is really starting to work now and I can really get into a Heath v Faith feud now that it is a straight 1v1 battle for the title.

Engel's work continues to engage me and I think Dicey has embraced working in this feud. Cerberus has also done some great promo work and I am enjoying the dynamic between the three. I certainly see this as one of the most eagerly awaited matches at DoR and I am certain it will continue to NoG. At that stage I can see either of the three men moving up to a feud for world titles because I think they have been the most consistent promo-ers for a good few shows now.

Loving The Megastars and really enjoying working with Marky. I think this could go beyond just a straight battle for the tag team belts though. Sooner or later the friendship will turn sour. Especially since it is nearly a year since the GtG match and both of them eliminating the other. For now I think teaming with Max has given Grace legitimacy as a face that he could never get on his own - at least not fully.

Kramer and Jones seem to be at logger ends at every show now - although Kramer is not stupid enough to jeopardize his position. He is certainly having a more prominent role in the shows though.

The world title scene looks great. Joshua and Thunder I can really work with and Wood v Leone is something I know will inspire Liam and CJ. We also see Crime Lord v Masters possibly which seems a great feud in the making.

Overall the standard of the shows these past few weeks have been very good. I like how we are all contributing and adding our own bits to the shows - and not only through promos. I think we all deserve praise because I have noticed the amount of promos we are getting and I am sure the bosses have picked up on it too.

Great work all round lads. Can't wait until the last Anarchy.....DoR.....and the road to NoG!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down