The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 1st February *Contains Spoilers*

+4
Enforcer
TheCultOfPersonality
x12x
JJJohnson
8 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 1st February *Contains Spoilers* Empty 6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 1st February *Contains Spoilers*

Post by JJJohnson Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:36 am

Discuss tonight's show

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 1st February *Contains Spoilers* Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 1st February *Contains Spoilers*

Post by x12x Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:47 am

Ok so where to start with tonight's show...holy hell, what a perfect show to set up Revolution! Personal highlights were Gazzy v Viper, the Chaos interview and Costello's disposal of Molly Coddle, Costello has always been a psycho but this upped it by like 50%...is that Coddle gone then? If so it's shame because that idea for the character was really original.

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 1st February *Contains Spoilers* Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 1st February *Contains Spoilers*

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:06 am

Revolution is all set up to be an excellent show.

Was surpised with the stipulation added to the Wood/Thunder. I see this feud continuing until Night of Glory with the two picking up a victory each on the way. However, it does make the feud more intense then it already is.

Good win for Cassidy. I see him and Shaw teaming up for a while only for Ice Cold too turn on him. I.e. HBK/Jannetty split!

Fully expected the Authority to gain back the power at the end of the night so no surprises there. Although was surprised to see Masters get piledriven on to the concrete. Makes him even more of the underdog now.

Great show all in all!

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:39 pm

Brilliant setup to Revolution, it felt like reading a ppv rather than a standard show at times!

A little worried at how dominant Enforcer was at the end of the show, the champ going into ppvs looking strong doesn't do so well usually!

It will be a shame to see the Max/Gazzy feud end, it has been consistently brilliant. Really looking forward to seeing how it ends.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:03 pm

Are you enjoying the head to head between E and Jones - I like the idea that Enforcer although linked to The Authority kinda does what he likes and says what he likes

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:08 pm

Yeah I thought that was good. It was well written as he was still doing what was best for The Authority, but made it clear that he wasn't going to be bossed around on the way.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:13 pm

Jones is a clever guy but he isn't used to people not doing as they're told

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:11 pm

Excellent go home show before the PPV all is set for Revoultion now and the card looks quality, great matches and well booked fueds from start to finish.

Max vs. Gaz should be a real highlight of the PPV although its going to take something special to beat the previous two matches.

Really like the dynamic between Jones/DC/SOA i get the feeling that the brothers actually hate each other but put up with the other as their family, i'm sure the authority will impolde at some point.

I like how Cassidy's 6cw career has started out, even tho there isnt a tag division i think him and shaw have great potentail as a double act in some form or another. Hopefully however created the shaw charater will get more involved in the fed.

Costello's contract war with 6cw continues i think this angle has legs and could run and run at least for another few months. Looking forward to more details coming out as the weeks progress. Another screwy finish to a Costello match which is helping build the obvious frustrations and anger he has towards the company. Molly coddle getting the brunt of it this week- is that her/him gone now?

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:56 pm

We shall see M Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:47 am

JJ and I have been looking forward to this PPV for at least two months - Probably bigged it up too much now but I really cant wait Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:45 am

Very happy with Harris' showing in the main event, didn't do himself any harm in his first main event.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:20 pm

Just read the results good show as always. It's nice to see you guys getting Thunder more and more. Who ever wrote the Wood/Thunder segment good work on remembering Thunder's Colomboness.

On another note, despite everything between Gazzy and Max until now I never felt like Max was an arse.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down