The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 3rd July *Contains Spoilers*

+6
AberdeenSteve
DP
Marky
TwisT
x12x
JJJohnson
10 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 3rd July *Contains Spoilers* Empty 6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 3rd July *Contains Spoilers*

Post by JJJohnson Fri 4 Jul - 5:50

All your chitter chatter in here

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 3rd July *Contains Spoilers* Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 3rd July *Contains Spoilers*

Post by x12x Fri 4 Jul - 6:29

#needsmoreharris

Thank you for the sign and I'm loving the idea of a Sparkleston/Black feud...I hope it brings out a more sinister side of Bam. Love the idea of a Double Confession too...maybe a called it Atonement or Penance?

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 3rd July *Contains Spoilers* Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 3rd July *Contains Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri 4 Jul - 7:14

Huge announcement after the Main Event, can't what unfolds at the next show from that.

Another very solid show.

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 4 Jul - 7:20

Unfortunately not every show can be as action packed as last week but really happy with the stories that were told and developed tonight. Scars and Stripes is taking shape and the next show will put the final touches on the PPV.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 4 Jul - 7:36

xviperx wrote:#needsmoreharris

Thank you for the sign and I'm loving the idea of a Sparkleston/Black feud...I hope it brings out a more sinister side of Bam. Love the idea of a Double Confession too...maybe a called it Atonement or Penance?

Up to you man. I put ??? at the end of the commentary so that it is open for you to mention it in your promo and rename it if you want.

Fantastic show, a lot of little boobie bits that I noticed that may mean big things. What do people make of Nate Nack's "demotion"? JJ running in and Leones cocky reaction at the end did everything you need to keep their "feud" simmering nicely. And the Key to the Kingdom match is already hotly anticipated by me.

As for the Main Event of Stars and Stripes......great stipulation there. Lots of different scenarios could play out and maybe even a DQ which stops titles changing hands. Really is a talking point.

Joshua getting the W was great for me, but the match itself was really good. I think Plagues reaction at the end was correct and its like an unstoppable force meeting an unmovable object with them two at the moment. Already signs of friction in Brotherhood (as a 3), however maybe that was all Plagues plan to lose......continuing the feud and ending with something special. Would love a gimmick match at Stars and Stripes. Last Man Standing seems ideal.

Top quality guys. Really enjoyed that one.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Jul - 8:34

Hope twist and wood liked their match. Really enjoyed writing it and didnt really want to stop

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 4 Jul - 8:39

First thing I thought was you love a clothesline don't you Laugh

It was great mate, thanks for putting the effort in.

Hope gays/stallions and brotherhood/ReHurst enjoyed there's.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Jul - 8:50

Clotheslines rule, so understated but so effective #ultimategamechanger

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 4 Jul - 8:59

the key to the kingdom match = me trying to up my game...I think all four men will have a shout at winning with Costello and Wood both wanting 'their' title back, Gazzy seeing it as a chance to stop his run of bad luck and Dubois as a way to show he's still as good as he ever was.

I see Gazzy being favourite.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 4 Jul - 9:02

Clotheslines......They turn people inside out!

And upside down.....and round and round Laugh

Don't see GazzyD as favourite. I'm plumping for Costello actually. Hoping some sort of rivalry develops between GazzyD and Wood turning Wood heel. I think Andrews and Magnusson need to be careful not to choose one over the other what with their history. I think that happens and Wood gets resentful.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 4 Jul - 9:06

I think Dubois or Costello could be menacing with the Key because both have shown to be opportunistic.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 4 Jul - 9:10

Of course, in the realms of fantasy, we could think looooong term. Debois was angling for a JJ feud. JJ and Leone might be for a title (too late and I'm too tired to explain how lol) and then Debois cashes in when JJ wins the match.

Yep....I'm tired

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 4 Jul - 16:55

What an announcement! And JJ, despite you saying it's not as action packed, was still a superb show building for Scars and Stripes.

So many possible outcomes for the main event though. Can't wait.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Fri 4 Jul - 18:40

Whoever made that poster is a bloody legend!!

Great show, such a good main event for Scars and Stripes too!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri 4 Jul - 19:44

Another awesome show guys, so many potential outcomes with several of the current feuds going on. The main event has the possibility to be an absolute classic with so many different paths it could lead down. Quality!

So glad that there is a potential submission match with Bam, I am with Viper that I hope we see a real ruthless streak from Jackson Black in the future.

I also loved the little seed that was planted with the meeting between Black & Magnusson, a resentful Black would love to get a one up on another Authority faction after his disaster with Genesis.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 4 Jul - 20:12

Fantastic show, sorry I couldn't get a promo up, manic last two weeks.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 4 Jul - 21:27

DP wrote:Whoever made that poster is a bloody legend!!

Great show, such a good main event for Scars and Stripes too!

We're a multi faceted organisation DP we hit you creatively from all angles Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sat 5 Jul - 3:05

It was brilliant, credit where it's due!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 5 Jul - 3:07

Talking about posters what we having on the S&S one?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sat 5 Jul - 4:37

I'll message you Viper

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sat 5 Jul - 4:41

Was crazy at work today and haven't had the chance to post. What a top show and I'm pumped for the next one already!!!

Will leave some feedback and thoughts tomorrow morning, off to the cinema now to watch xmen

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sat 5 Jul - 6:31

Top show guys, can't wait for that amazing main event announced for S & S.

Unfortunately I'm on holiday right now in Canada for 10 days so may struggle to get a promo up. Will try to do
something.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down