The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 14th July *Contains Spoilers*

+4
MtotheC
x12x
TwisT
JJJohnson
8 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 14th July *Contains Spoilers* Empty 6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 14th July *Contains Spoilers*

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 7:31 pm

You know the drill guys

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 14th July *Contains Spoilers* Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 14th July *Contains Spoilers*

Post by TwisT Mon 14 Jul 2014, 8:50 pm

Let's get the elephant in the room sorted out first....

Leone v Johnson. Beachfront Brawl. Epic announcement.

Lots of talking points leading up to Stars and Stripes. Have no idea what the Initiation Plague was going on about, but as there was no word on an official match between them at SoS (or that I noticed while reading on my phone), perhaps the Initiation is for The Brotherhood in a 2 on 1 match against Joshua? They lost yet again this week.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 14th July *Contains Spoilers* Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 14th July *Contains Spoilers*

Post by x12x Mon 14 Jul 2014, 8:52 pm

Whoever wrote the GazzyD/Wood interaction got Wood's character spot on...really good show guys and I cannot wait for S&S now!

That reminds me...time to make the poster haha

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 14 Jul 2014, 9:14 pm

Leone v Johnson @ Beachfront Brawl cannot wait for that one!

Really enjoyed the stallions/rehurst seg thought it really captured their personalities spot on, think these two teams along with bad intentions has the potential to be 6CW's Hardys, dudleys and E&C would love to see that play out as a big storyline moving through the months.

Key to the kingdom match is set up very nicely indeed,would have to say that wood is the favourite going in, with two heel champs a face is the obvious choice to chase the strap.

Also really like the black bam dynamic a real 'odd couple' which brings some great little lol moments throughout the show.

There are far too many great things in the show and I haven't got time to name check them all... Really really good story telling!!

In all honestly though it could have done with a little less Harris if anything

#needslessharris  Laugh

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 14 Jul 2014, 9:35 pm

xviperx wrote:Whoever wrote the GazzyD/Wood interaction got Wood's character spot on...really good show guys and I cannot wait for S&S now!

That reminds me...time to make the poster haha

Glad you liked it. Got a bit more free time to do stuff like that for Paul and JJ now.

Do you see the Plague/Joshua match going as I said?

Could not agree with you more MtotheC.....#harrisoverkill

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Mon 14 Jul 2014, 9:36 pm

Horrible blokes!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Mon 14 Jul 2014, 9:40 pm

Got to say though the poster had me in stitches.

All in all, really good show couldn't tell you how that main event is going to go! Testament to the guys for spawning something which could have so many eventualities. All down the card there's some mouth watering clashes.

Roll on September too for the big one, that signing is going to go off!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 14 Jul 2014, 9:45 pm

The Harris posters are quality, tip of the hat to whatever creative genius keeps putting them together.

Loved the t-shirt  Laugh

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Mon 14 Jul 2014, 10:12 pm

Can't help but feel I've created a monster!  Laugh 

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 14 Jul 2014, 10:13 pm

Not the first time Harris and Monster have been used in the same sentence this month...

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 14 Jul 2014, 10:52 pm

The best part of the show was easily my Toy Story joke. God I'm great sometimes  Cool 

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt N. Jurqa Tue 15 Jul 2014, 5:20 pm

Poor Bam got a whupping there! It's certainly been coming to him though.

Kurt N. Jurqa

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 16 Jul 2014, 6:24 pm

Terrific show, really looking forward to Scars and Stripes.

Also a little gutted Leone v Johnson isn't until September, I can't wait that long!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down