The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 7th March *Contains Spoilers*

+3
Good Golly I'm Olly
Adam D
JJJohnson
7 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 7th March *Contains Spoilers* Empty 6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 7th March *Contains Spoilers*

Post by JJJohnson Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:09 pm

Let's talk about some 6-C-Dub!

Time to play

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 7th March *Contains Spoilers* Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 7th March *Contains Spoilers*

Post by Adam D Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:45 pm

I don't know who wrote he line a like having good in m hair but I did genuinely laugh out loud.

Well done!!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 7th March *Contains Spoilers* Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 7th March *Contains Spoilers*

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:50 pm

OK well I'm pumped for the next show already
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:13 pm

Cracking show, Wow and wow.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:28 pm

Great stuff. Plenty of interesting developments.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:37 pm

Just realised there were only 7 1st round matches, so only 7 quarter finalists, so Helms and Daniels must have a bye as they're Authority.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:39 am

Good to see you're paying attention Smile

Loved yesterday's show, really thought it had everyone involved and brought Hernandez to the fore as a character. I may be biased but I thought the segments really added something to the shows and pushed forward a lot of the stories

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:25 pm

Great show, some really strong matches and loved some of the dynamics between the teams especially Gazzy and Max and think it could be awesome to have a team win the titles who hate each other...although I assume that won't happen and will cause Gazzy vs Max 74 to take place at N.O.G.

Little bit disappointed to see Plague lose and Wood no show again but I feel like something big is happening in the future for both guys and can't wait to see what is going on for them, I feel like this show was perfect to keep everything ticking over nicely before D.O.R and love the tease of The Authority slowly losing control.

The card for the next show is ace although no Plague! I hope he turns up and ruins someone's night/career/life haha

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down